New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112
  1. - Top - End - #331
    Giant in the Playground Administrator

Default Re: New OOTS Book: "Snips, Snails, and Dragon Tales"

Hey.

First, I'd like to apologize for not checking this thread earlier. If I had known people were starting to get worried, I could have easily put everyone's mind at ease with a few words. So that part is my fault, no doubt.

Second, obviously we're running behind on the book printing. Well, no, that's not technically true. It's not the printing that's the problem. The files for the book are sitting here next to me, and have yet to be sent to the printer due to a problem with one of our other vendors. A vendor that we have used for almost every book we have printed in the past but now need to replace. Considering it will almost certainly lead to litigation between Ookoodook and them, I'm going to err on the side of caution and not spell out exactly what happened. Suffice to say, we have already located a new company to work with and are just in the process of finalizing a deal. I'm hoping for the end of next week to actually get the book in the printer's hands.

The good news is that our printer is here in USA, and we're going to pay extra for rush processing of proofs and such, so once that happens, printing should go fairly briskly. We are probably looking at a ship date in the second week of June at this point, though, unless something goes unexpectedly well.

Of special note: I know a lot of students are leaving their school and heading home for the summer. If you ordered a book with an address that you will not be at as of May 30th, you should contact Kevin at [email protected] and he will see to it that your order gets to where its going.
    Rich Burlew

Now Available: 2023 OOTS Holiday Ornament plus a big pile of new t-shirt designs (that you can also get on mugs and stuff)!

~~You can also support The Order of the Stick and the GITP forum at Patreon.~~

2. - Top - End - #332
    Sheriff in the Playground Administrator

Default Re: New OOTS Book: "Snips, Snails, and Dragon Tales"

FYI: The current place to look for updates is the Ookoodook homepage, which is where the orders were taken, are processed, and fulfilled from. And, for now, updates are also being made in this thread: here
    Forum Rules

Sheriff Roland by Chris the Pontifex