New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 10 of 50 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192035 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #271
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: [BitP:R] BleachITP Reborn OOC Thread 15: Eye of the Tiger... Hollow

Quote Originally Posted by KnightDisciple View Post
    Kasanip: Why do you need to cancel Kazari's actions?
    Kazari was to be with Chiyoko and become kidnapped after school. But day of kidnap is changed now.
    Kasanip's Sketchbook 2 Thread
    It is difficult to speak English, please excuse mistakes kindly m(_ _)m

2. - Top - End - #272
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Kasanip View Post
    Kazari was to be with Chiyoko and become kidnapped after school. But day of kidnap is changed now.
    1.)Oh, forgot we were adding more kidnap victims. I thought it was just Kina still? Some input from the kidnappers would help here.

2.)I was kind of asking rather than telling about the timeline. I'm starting to assume it only because no one had objected.

3.)Even in the "quickest" timeline, I don't think people were going to get kidnapped the same day we had the pool meeting. Notice that Michiko is having Yuudai follow Kina home (Psst: Shades. You should post for Yuudai). She's got to find out where Kina lives, after all.
    BitPRR Characters: Entries Masaru, Chuck, Thomas, Turiel, and Masamune

3. - Top - End - #273
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by KnightDisciple View Post
    Spoiler
    Show
    Kasanip: Why do you need to cancel Kazari's actions?

Um. When was the group meeting? Maybe just do it like this:
    Day 1: Pool Meeting
    Day 2: Stuff
    Day 3: This group meeting
    Day 4: Kina-napping

Unless you think we could combine 3 and 4; they all meet up...except Kina. Thus we realize something's wrong. Or some such as that.
    Combining 3 and 4 seems like the best plan, to me. It gets everyone in the same place and lets everyone know something is wrong.
    Truly awesome Ark Tamaeus avatar by Bryn. Full size version here.

4. - Top - End - #274
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Frozen_Feet View Post
    Spoiler
    Show

Overall, talk about recruiting and so on has left me a little pensive. One thing I feel like saying at this point: while we advertised and thought about a big, overarching plot at the start, we don't really have one right now. I'm involved in a half dozen little plots, but many of them won't involve more people than those already in the know.

I'll leave Michiko plot to Callos and SoG to advance, so no more about that.

However, after that we only have one "major" arch planned - the Samsara. The setup has largely been done, so it's ready in the queue, needing just a trigger to set it off, but... there isn't much to tie it to the bigger picture. (Hopefully that will remedy itself.)

There's Kuroimaken's Wall plot that holds potential, but I'm not sure how many of you even remember that one anymore.

So, at this point it really comes down to people building their own, little plots. This'll likely lead to the game becoming even looser, and some groups of characters might become more, not less isolated as a result. Which is why it's fundamental that those groups find something to do within themselves.

I support the cat'o'nine-tails plot, if only because it's a plot. But this game as a whole needs less waiting and more doing on everyone's part. We actually have a lot of players, and a lot of characters when you think of it. There's a lot to build upon. But it needs work and workers to become anything.
    It may be interesting to point out that even Bleach doesn't really have that much of an overarching plot insofar as not all characters are involved in each aspect of it. Take the Seireitei arc, for example: team Protagonist was almost completely uninvolved in anything related to Aizen's murder. Heck, Ichigo doesn't really find out who Aizen is until AFTER the guy's escaped Soul Society. And if you count the Bount Arc, Aizen and his cronies don't really do much of anything for a good while even after the Seireitei Arc is finished.

While it's an interesting thought to get a big plot with everything connected, such plots require extensive work and pre-planning - and most of all, it needs people to be active every step of the way. The whole concept of the cat-o'-nine-tails plot is that it uses several seemingly unrelated events that are nonetheless tied by one common point, usually a foe that needs vanquishin', but not always.
    The Void, the Cold Steel, the Just Sword courtesy of Prime32.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

I met a girl with a really pensive look. I walk up to her, put a fifty cent coin in her hand, "For your thoughts. I know the going rate is supposed to be one, but I figure you play hardball."

She gave it back, "Keep it. Pretty sure a guy with your charm can find a way to have them for free anyway."

5. - Top - End - #275
    Pixie in the Playground

I like Kuro's idea for a plot of loose smaller plots coming together

I have a plot i never got to run in another Bleach RP, which i ended up just writing as fan-fiction. I'm not saying it is perfect for this, and can be modified or whatever, but it might provide itself to be something interesting and relatively simple. yet has enough growth i think to involve whomever is interested.

Here is the premise:

-A Senkei gate opens on Earth, and falling through it is a very AGED (Shinigami Lt? maybe Cpt?) along with a bunch of high tech equipment, and several lifeless shinigami bodies. It turns out to be a 12th Division member. He had gotten caught in the Senkei gate and it had gotten off "Axis" (like what Gin talks about with Aizen when they go the Karakura Town) and spit him out 100's if not more years from when he entered it.

He is near a graveyard. He is kind of crazy talking to himself, having went crazy(er) inside the senkei gate for so long, having to kill the other shinigami to survive (him being 12th im sure someone could come up with a weird explanation or science thing)

He knows he has been away a long time (and potentially gotten stronger inside the gate too), but he sees no reason why he shoudlnt continue on with his mission.

His mission was that he was the head scientist for the "Spearhead" project (the project using various powered modsouls in dead bodies to help stop the Hollows on earth), he was sent through the senkei to do some test and a start a field-test(though with all the craziness and time...he ends up thinking it is FULL implementation of the project).

Since along time ago he was lost and they coudlnt find him, the project was scrapped as he was the main scientist that knew how to do it well, but also it had major moral implications..and sine the top scientist and major proponent for the project was missing and presumed dead, the project was scrapped and forgotten.

So the guy goes about installing these powerful modsouls into this cemetery's dead, and sends them out to kill hollows. In his craziness though he thinks this sample size is too small and looks on to finding bigger cemeteries, and MORE bodies. He creates a lab, somewhere using his equipment making mroe modsouls.

Basically at this point, people of all Races in the RP can interact with these crazy modsouls. Some might see them as help at first, but perhaps they go crazy like the 12th guy and start fighting ANY spiritual beings. In the end the 12th guy is crazy and makes so many that he cant control them all, including making one modsoul that knows HOW to make modsouls, and is then is attacked and flees. Only to be found by someone and then they could team up for a way to get rid of them all.

this could provide lots of different types of RP.

-individual fighting
    -group fighting
    -healing
    -fighting for training
    -detective work
    -science and experimentation
    -diplomacy between races perhaps?
    -even a villain who becomes empathetic to the reader and ultimately may succeed in redemption...even if resulting in imprisonment or death

anyways...maybe something like that would fit

6. - Top - End - #276

That seems far more suited as fanfiction, which you said it was. Project "Spearhead" was sent through in this case, and is perfectly legitimate, due to the previous Captain being the one who led Project "Spearhead". Modsouls were scrapped for the same reason as in canon - too volatile, too likely to try stupid things.

And that's more Captain grade antics you'd be throwing at our low power characters. And I'm damn sure that the 13th would notice the insane modsouls running around, and when that happens, the 13th calls in for a Strike Team, so more high-powered characters running around a low powered town.

If he's in a graveyard, and he's desecrating it for his project, he's already boned. Look what Yui did to Sora for just asking about the graveyard! This guy's gonna get destroyed by Yui's rage.

And then, the Senkai Gate was off it's axis. While this part of the plot could work, don't make it a captain grade character. Captains are ridiculously powerful, and a crazy one makes me think of Zaraki Kenpachi - powerful, insane, and deadly. Try to use, say, an underling.

Honestly, I think this plot would work much better with an Arrancar from Hueco Mundo, thrown inside a garganta by the Ghost King, and has recently been let out, so as to 'test' Valeria, and to draw out any other spiritually powered mortals. That way, we get the training, the fighting, and some delightful exposition.

It's perfect for our needs.
    I make avatars. Send me a request.
    BiTP:RCharacters
    Let's Play: Video Games!
    I suffer from major insomnia, don't be surprised if I'm on at odd hours.

7. - Top - End - #277
    Pixie in the Playground

i said from the beginning that i wasnt perfect nor did it have to stay exactly as i wrote it...i figured it would be modified heavily to fit in if it was desired at all

i do think it could provide for some interesting RP though... for various levels of power people...it could get big if desired..or it could stay smaller too..

-it doesnt have to be "Project Spearhead" it coudl be an offshoot or "2nd try" it it invades too much on the Canon

-i think having the guy be a Lt at best is interesting...and he wouldnt have to be powerful...i only thought that he could have made himself more powerful while in the senkei gate...made him crazy too etc...

-i liek that he was not necessarily Cpt or something...but a "top scientist" in the project...maybe he convinced someone that the project needed a 2nd look and he had some way of controlling the modsouls better...they gave him a small chance and he disappeared and it was forgotten..in his craziness he turned it into them "loving" his idea and got delusions of grandeur

-the modsouls could be of varying power levels, so it could let whomever interact with them in various ways... if there are many levels of power...then the 13th woudl probably start with the powerful ones right?

-the cemetery where he did it maybe is in another city nearby...and they only trickle into the phoenix town at first...so FULL shinigami throwdown in Phoenix town isnt exactly necessary...the HOW this woudl be told is up to the players in most ways...so we can all come up with reasons to limit the all out high power level people around if we want to

-your idea on it being an Arrancar...i think that could work just fine too...might be interesting and fun to see that the Arrancar came up with their own "spearhead project" just like the Shinigami did...ya know show some parallels or something...might be fun

- i thought it could be fun...but i did liek that it was a new protagonist...someone that could be killed without hesitation or ruining someone's day...and getting rid of them doesnt mess up the order of things as they are..it being done by a person already in the game might make for someone to get too attached to the protagonist and therefore not be willign to "lose" or want it to go in a way that is specific to them...if it is a new person with no future in the RP past this event...then it is much easier to play in it i think...IMO IMO IMO

-basically the plot it....new "old" guy shows up...zombie modsouls running around...kill the modsouls...figure out who is doing it...defeat the head villain...move on...the ease of the storyline allows for anyone to put their own RP goals for their characters into this story

-for example...someone wants to be Cpt...well they show their strength or smarts in fighting or figuring it out...someone wants to get stronger..or reveal anew power they can do so....someone wants investigation and non fighting...they can research...have a "new" character? easy to introduce them... new kid doesnt realize he has power? BOOM...chance given whenever... maybe a small grup wants to even side with these modsouls use them for themselves...there is an opening... i dunno...im just spitballing

-use it or dont...but i dont think it is JUST fan fiction (as if that is somehow a bad thing anyways)...the place i was going to run it...well, i left there due to inactivity of the players....the plot seems fine for RP...

anyways...im just trying to help

Quote Originally Posted by Terry576 View Post
    That seems far more suited as fanfiction, which you said it was. Project "Spearhead" was sent through in this case, and is perfectly legitimate, due to the previous Captain being the one who led Project "Spearhead". Modsouls were scrapped for the same reason as in canon - too volatile, too likely to try stupid things.

And that's more Captain grade antics you'd be throwing at our low power characters. And I'm damn sure that the 13th would notice the insane modsouls running around, and when that happens, the 13th calls in for a Strike Team, so more high-powered characters running around a low powered town.

If he's in a graveyard, and he's desecrating it for his project, he's already boned. Look what Yui did to Sora for just asking about the graveyard! This guy's gonna get destroyed by Yui's rage.

And then, the Senkai Gate was off it's axis. While this part of the plot could work, don't make it a captain grade character. Captains are ridiculously powerful, and a crazy one makes me think of Zaraki Kenpachi - powerful, insane, and deadly. Try to use, say, an underling.

Honestly, I think this plot would work much better with an Arrancar from Hueco Mundo, thrown inside a garganta by the Ghost King, and has recently been let out, so as to 'test' Valeria, and to draw out any other spiritually powered mortals. That way, we get the training, the fighting, and some delightful exposition.

It's perfect for our needs.

8. - Top - End - #278

You misunderstood me. You see, fanfiction is written by one person, allowing for 'redemption' esque events. With this character, Kaito, Kina, Sora, Izumi, Michiko, all of the kids would damn him to an eternal darkness. He's attacking them, he's insane, that destroys all chance of redemption for him.

Sorry about that.

9. - Top - End - #279
    Orc in the Playground

Personally, I think time-related shenanigans are a dangerous precedent to set. Temporal stasis can be just as dangerous as time travel.

Seconded on not making a captain-level character pull this off. Frankly, I'd rather it be something done by a member of Samsara - specially because the whole "Senkaimon time stasis drove me insane, lol" rubs me the wrong way.

Again, the idea is to use a broad event that nonetheless doesn't depend on specific characters, but rather masses of NPCs, making taking over for them relatively easier.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

I met a girl with a really pensive look. I walk up to her, put a fifty cent coin in her hand, "For your thoughts. I know the going rate is supposed to be one, but I figure you play hardball."

She gave it back, "Keep it. Pretty sure a guy with your charm can find a way to have them for free anyway."

10. - Top - End - #280
    Pixie in the Playground

i know what you mean about the time stasis thing...but it is convenient for bringing in a character which doesnt have to be someone who "goes bad" who has been around...therefore somehow "hiding" such a big plot or somethign from everyone else..regardless of their skills....

i dont think it is setting a weird precedent..as this isnt an ability for someone to use or future peopel to use..it was a mistake and one which was uncontrollable by the guy...

only the main bad guy woudl have to be player driven i always envisioned the modsouls as being entirely NPC driven... only the protagonist woudl be a PC and oen that woudl die by the end of it (and his redemption...would be momentary in my initial take..not redemption for forgiveness...but i get your thoughts Terry)

I even thought that the protagonist guy coudl potentially set up the modsouls going...and create one who could create them...and then is backstabbed and killed early in the story too...then everyone einvovled could be NPC...

as the modsouls "go crazy and uncontrollable" it really requires little planning on anyoen's end...and as the characters are NPC and temporary there is no need for caring for them past the initial goal of the RP...all ya really need is a f ew peopel to do somethign with these zombie modsouls...an initial RP setting up the scene...and potentially an end or wrap up RP or "final fight"..but it seems pretty contained and open...

anyways...i prpoosed the idea as an idea...if peopel want to take parts of it or not...then whatever...it makes for zombies like you wanted...and doesnt force any behavior onto races which the peopel in those races might be not for using...this was somethign which has Canon foundations in the shinigami and the temporal stuff is only a means for introducing a character and premise outside the present character lineup...

if you want to adapt it..or whatevr go for it... it seems pretty simple to me as it is...i am attached to it as it is...but only because ithought it up...but as i said it was for another set of peopel and then later adapted to fanfiction...

i am gonna be way the rest of tonigh and most of tomorrow... feel free to do what ya want with the idea...

Quote Originally Posted by Kuroimaken View Post
    Personally, I think time-related shenanigans are a dangerous precedent to set. Temporal stasis can be just as dangerous as time travel.

Seconded on not making a captain-level character pull this off. Frankly, I'd rather it be something done by a member of Samsara - specially because the whole "Senkaimon time stasis drove me insane, lol" rubs me the wrong way.

Again, the idea is to use a broad event that nonetheless doesn't depend on specific characters, but rather masses of NPCs, making taking over for them relatively easier.

11. - Top - End - #281
    Orc in the Playground

See, there's the issue. The idea of this miniplot is to not be protagonist-driven. That's what has been killing our pacing in the first place.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

12. - Top - End - #282
    Dwarf in the Playground

See, you just mention zombies and people get interested.

Actually, I'd say that was a relative success. At least with the Sayaka attack mini-plot. Everything that was meant to happen, did, and in fact it suffered almost negligible delay.

Of course, there's a lot of things we need to work out (ultimately, the problem itself will need to go away somehow, unless we want to tie it with some other plot - maybe someone from the Samsara decides to raise some ruckus and sends zombie Blanks to attack the city, or somesuch. This would make the problem big and manageable without the necessity of a villain being directly involved).
    This could be a fantastic way for Cha-Cha to make her arrival: at the head of dancing zombie Blanks! That way more Samsara shenanigans can start while keeping things manageable for the lower-powered characters. And Cha-Cha wouldn't even have to directly be involved, just hanging around and watching the dancing. And eating.

Also, since I want to start planning it now, anyone willing to help me come up with Magatsu's Mortal World mission? I'm drawing a blank on ideas for who Sakura wanted him to kill, but that could just be the sleep deprivation.
    Last edited by Wahrheit; 2011-04-08 at 02:04 PM.
    If you're in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

Quote Originally Posted by Rallicus
    I picture some NPC kid running up to the wearer, going "Sir... why are you wearing a chopped off hand?", at which point the wearer launches the kid's hat 15 feet away and snarls, "DO YOU UNDERSTAND NOW? THIS IS TRUE POWER!"

13. - Top - End - #283
    Pixie in the Playground

but liek i just said...you could kill the antagonist at the beginning if you wanted...it isnt all set in stone...and even if the science guy didnt die...he wouldnt be the lynch pin of what happens when...he basically set the thigns out and at worst sends soem more out later and then gets caught and killed or whatever... it isnt antagnost driven..it is antagonist sparked

(i amwriting this from my iphoen..sorry)

See, there's the issue. The idea of this miniplot is to not be protagonist-driven. That's what has been killing our pacing in the first place.

14. - Top - End - #284

Quote Originally Posted by HirokatsuGoto View Post
    but liek i just said...you could kill the antagonist at the beginning if you wanted...it isnt all set in stone...and even if the science guy didnt die...he wouldnt be the lynch pin of what happens when...he basically set the thigns out and at worst sends soem more out later and then gets caught and killed or whatever... it isnt antagnost driven..it is antagonist sparked

(i amwriting this from my iphoen..sorry)
    But the antagonist guy is still a player character.

That is the entire problem we've been having. The antagonists for the zombie plot are NPCs, controlled by whoever the hell feels like it. Allowing us to actually move forward. That is why we want to do it this way.

15. - Top - End - #285
    Pixie in the Playground

but didnt i just state that he doesnt have to be in contor lof them? and that he coudl just be dead if everyone wanted that?

I said it is antagonist "SPARKED" which sure.. would be someone who wanted to play the dude...but once he sparked the action...he woudl have little to NO part in it if that is what is wanted...

basically...this is how it COULD go:

-new plot thread started called somethign like "Zombie Modsouls" or something

-a post by the player who wanted to play the antagnist, he woudl post the setup for what is going on

-----basically: "whoa im old, here's my mission, im crazy and turn all these dead bodies into modsouls to go attack hollows"...here is some of the types of powers they have...they are supposedly stable modsouls bu they end up not being controllable or loyal to the dude....he sends them out to Phoenix town...his equipment includes a way to hidehimself in protective barrier or something if you need way for the antagnoist to stay hidden

-now all the modsouls are NPCs NOT loyal or under command of anyone, they arent stableso they all have whatever inclinations any PC wants to use them for (good, bad, dumb, smart, fast slow, kind, sexy..whatever)

-once they are all killed so be it, then you have someoone do a small plot which tries to find the dude that did it...only to find that he has been killed by a modsoul himself...the RP for THAT modsoul done by the player playing the antagonist and an NPC modsoul

-it can end like that...or some other fancy way if peopel wanted to work it out

---that;s it...one required post settin up the event by the player playign the antagonist...and maybe a few at the end to finisih it up which dont require anyone else but NPCs... sure the PC could RP some with NPC's on his own if he wanted to tell al ittle story inside it...but as he isnt in control of the modsouls as he thought he would the antagonist would have no means to stop or slow down any RP at all...unless someoen wanted that...

this idea isnt comlicated and is as open as you all want... because it requires one person to play an antagonist PC to start it and potentially finish it...does not make it antagnosit driven or woudl cause for slwo down in the RP...

it is NPC zombie modsouls... that peopel can do whatever with
    (again sorry..im on my iphone)

But the antagonist guy is still a player character.

That is the entire problem we've been having. The antagonists for the zombie plot are NPCs, controlled by whoever the hell feels like it. Allowing us to actually move forward. That is why we want to do it this way.

16. - Top - End - #286
    Barbarian in the Playground

Well, Kujo's little house of Horrors doesn't necessarily only perverse the terrain in Maggot's Nest. It could travel through the Seki-Seki stone into the mortal world and create the "zombies" (Corpse style or not). That would keep it from having a single person as a catalyst, and no one would ever actually be able to tell just what happened. It could also affect the Dangai, keeping Shinigami from traveling to the Mortal World.
    Sir Dan Avatar by Mrgone!

17. - Top - End - #287

Quote Originally Posted by Wahrheit View Post
    Also, since I want to start planning it now, anyone willing to help me come up with Magatsu's Mortal World mission? I'm drawing a blank on ideas for who Sakura wanted him to kill, but that could just be the sleep deprivation.
    Renegade Shinigami?
    Truly awesome Ark Tamaeus avatar by Bryn. Full size version here.

18. - Top - End - #288
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by riccaru View Post
    Well, Kujo's little house of Horrors doesn't necessarily only perverse the terrain in Maggot's Nest. It could travel through the Seki-Seki stone into the mortal world and create the "zombies" (Corpse style or not). That would keep it from having a single person as a catalyst, and no one would ever actually be able to tell just what happened. It could also affect the Dangai, keeping Shinigami from traveling to the Mortal World.
    Sounds like fun, though I'd leave that call to Frozen.

This could be a fantastic way for Cha-Cha to make her arrival: at the head of dancing zombie Blanks! That way more Samsara shenanigans can start while keeping things manageable for the lower-powered characters. And Cha-Cha wouldn't even have to directly be involved, just hanging around and watching the dancing. And eating.
    ...She's gonna be dancing to a Michael Jackson tune, isn't she?

Hey Terry, how do you feel about Sora and Hasunaga having a little chat? The old man ain't got nothing to do right now.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

19. - Top - End - #289

Sure, they can run into each other at Venti Buon, the only place to get your coffee.

20. - Top - End - #290
    Orc in the Playground

Sure, they can run into each other at Venti Buon, the only place to get your coffee.
    Viatrix must be making a killing off the monopoly.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

21. - Top - End - #291

Viatrix must be making a killing off the monopoly.
    Viatrix doesn't run the Venti Buon.

At least I don't believe so...

22. - Top - End - #292
    Barbarian in the Playground

Viatrix doesn't run the Venti Buon.

At least I don't believe so...
    She has a monopoly on Gigai, reitsu cloaks and the reishi cola.
    Sir Dan Avatar by Mrgone!

23. - Top - End - #293
    Ettin in the Playground

Donovan runs the Venti Buon.
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Homebrewing

24. - Top - End - #294
    Orc in the Playground

Mea culpa.

Still, Donovan must make a total killing there.

Also, whenever I see him I can't help but think of this guy.

Spoiler
    Show

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

25. - Top - End - #295
    Ettin in the Playground

Hello, I'm back, did I...?

Did... Sora just deny having met Yui to Hasunaga?

They were all in the same darn room once. They've all met each other. Why is Sora wasting his time telling such blatant lies? Has he learned nothing?

About Ep. 6: I think Yui's, Silva's and Sora's part is about done. Unless you want to flesh out the morning - I think we could end our part there. So it's just a matter of Akio finally leaving before we can roll in the closing texts.
    "It's the fate of all things under the sky,
    to grow old and wither and die."

26. - Top - End - #296

Quote Originally Posted by Frozen_Feet View Post
    Hello, I'm back, did I...?

Did... Sora just deny having met Yui to Hasunaga?

They were all in the same darn room once. They've all met each other. Why is Sora wasting his time telling such blatant lies? Has he learned nothing?
    Hey, I'll have you know that Sora did indeed learn some things, however they were all lost around the time Hasunaga decided he was Sora-chan, and Photoshaped some pictures of him in bunny outfits.

That's crossing the line.

27. - Top - End - #297
    Ettin in the Playground

Sorry for doublepost, but the few really long posts above took me a while to grasp.

Anyways, I support tying "Spearhead" with Samsara plot. Low-level, disposable mooks is exactly what they need to keep everyone entertained, and having them be "grab-hold-if-you-wanna" type NPCs like most Hollows in Ep. 3 should work.

Terry's grim predictions about 13th, Yui and lack of redemption have some ground, but I'd like to point out a few things:

13th polices all of Japan. Last time I checked, they don't have their eyes specifically upon Phoenix Town as of now. Indeed, the town seems to be lacking in professional Shinigami activity after Ep. 3 aftermath was over and done with.

They might notice a massive incursion of Hollows and send a strike team... but Samsara are not Hollows, and their lackeys need not be either. No dimensional travel needs to be involved - that's what usually gives powerful Hollows away. Ordinary Hollows are tracked by patrolling Shinigami, and again - there aren't any around.

Yui / Elder is a problem for Samsara, yes - and she's sort of fated to be involved in that plot since Cassandra tagged her. But, despite all her power, Elder could never take all of Samsara at once... and there's no guarantee she'll even fight them.

Now, redemption - that's something for the characters to decide, based on what the villains do, and what the characters know of them. Sure, there might be few characters who'd flat out deny any possibility for such - but it isn't set in stone. Time will only tell.

Quote Originally Posted by riccaru View Post
    No, no, no. Blowing up a single mountain was enough, and I specifically noted that the transmutation did not effect seki-sekki. The explosion did alter the dimensional fabric, but in a very limited way which will be discussed later when it's topical. The chaos could've never had an effect as wide-spread as what you propose.
    "It's the fate of all things under the sky,
    to grow old and wither and die."

28. - Top - End - #298
    Titan in the Playground

Scenes to do before Kina Kidnapping:
    1) Ken and Kina scene (should happen soon/now, I'll try to post this week to get this done since I'll be bored some and need to do something)
    2) Kina gets kidnapped (maybe do this, maybe she'll just disappear)
    Thanks to araveugnitsuga for my Pika-tar!
    PTU: Alyssa OOC IC

29. - Top - End - #299
    Ogre in the Playground

<.<
    >.>

Isn't Sora a minor? If so, he can easy counter-blackmail.

Like, really easily.

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Revlid View Post
    And so it was that Zaeed, Aang, Winry, Ezio, Sadoko and Snow White all set out on their epic journey to destroy The Empire.

God I love Exalted.

Gold Dragon avatar by Serpentine

30. - Top - End - #300
    Ogre in the Playground

Also, given it's taking so long, I'm thinking I'll skip RPing Natsuko checking on Hikari and just skip to her reporting in to the Commander-General.

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Revlid View Post
    And so it was that Zaeed, Aang, Winry, Ezio, Sadoko and Snow White all set out on their epic journey to destroy The Empire.

God I love Exalted.

Gold Dragon avatar by Serpentine