New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 11 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202136 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #301
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: [BitP:R] BleachITP Reborn OOC Thread 15: Eye of the Tiger... Hollow

Quote Originally Posted by horngeek View Post
    Also, given it's taking so long, I'm thinking I'll skip RPing Natsuko checking on Hikari and just skip to her reporting in to the Commander-General.
    You could do both - skip to her seeing Hikari, and then skip to her reporting to Ryouichi. You just need to make a bit longer post than normal.
    "It's the fate of all things under the sky,
    to grow old and wither and die."

2. - Top - End - #302
    Dwarf in the Playground

Hey real quick:

Who was involved in the invasion beside Kujo, and the Primeria Espada and his underlings? (I can't tell if there more people involved.)
    "All humans are weak creatures. It is how those weak creatures fight and grow, that they eventually become strong. If you are weak, don't despair. Fight! --Saitama"

3. - Top - End - #303
    Ettin in the Playground

Suzume Kimi (captured), Nagamichi Soushi (unbeknowst to the "good guys"), Eriku Gimimamori (Edge's character; as Edge is absent, I think we should presume he's in Seireitei somwhere, laying low and waiting for the off-chance the his player will return.), and a modsoul called Naraku (hiding).

That's for the villain's side, at least.

4. - Top - End - #304
    Dwarf in the Playground

Thanks FF. I'm currently writing up summary for 3rd Soul Society Thread.
    "All humans are weak creatures. It is how those weak creatures fight and grow, that they eventually become strong. If you are weak, don't despair. Fight! --Saitama"

5. - Top - End - #305
    Ettin in the Playground

I hope you've noticed the Story so Far page in the Wiki? I've been trying to keep it up-to-date. It could be of help as well.

6. - Top - End - #306
    Pixie in the Playground

so can we just continune our Soul Society RP from the #2 thread in the #3 thread right?

i only ask, because i noticed the intro post.

I have some posts to rwrite, i should be able to get tothem all tomorrow.

---------

Callos...I am going to have Hirokatsu head to the Kido Corps grounds for some investigation...i'd love to do it after you post, but i wil post heading there and continue... but i hoep you still post your response... I will start my leaving to go to the Kido Corps grounds posts with something like "after talking with Osamu, Hirokatsu hurries back to the Seretei" or somethign like that...i will probably wait to do that post until Tuesday or maybe Wednesday, so if yo ucan do your response post so i dont need to do a "time travel" post that would be great..if not, liek i said i am gonna move on and then will come back once you respond

7. - Top - End - #307
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by HirokatsuGoto View Post
    so can we just continune our Soul Society RP from the #2 thread in the #3 thread right?

i only ask, because i noticed the intro post.

I have some posts to rwrite, i should be able to get tothem all tomorrow.

---------

Callos...I am going to have Hirokatsu head to the Kido Corps grounds for some investigation...i'd love to do it after you post, but i wil post heading there and continue... but i hoep you still post your response... I will start my leaving to go to the Kido Corps grounds posts with something like "after talking with Osamu, Hirokatsu hurries back to the Seretei" or somethign like that...i will probably wait to do that post until Tuesday or maybe Wednesday, so if yo ucan do your response post so i dont need to do a "time travel" post that would be great..if not, liek i said i am gonna move on and then will come back once you respond
    GitP requests that all threads be finished around page 50 and a new thread serving as a continuation of the previous one be made.

Other than changing your thread subscriptions (if you use those at all) the thread change means nothing, things proceed as normal.
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Homebrewing

8. - Top - End - #308
    Orc in the Playground

Psst. Rouge is makeup. Rogue is the word you're looking for.

The Grammar Crusader strikes again! *poses*
    The Void, the Cold Steel, the Just Sword courtesy of Prime32.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

I met a girl with a really pensive look. I walk up to her, put a fifty cent coin in her hand, "For your thoughts. I know the going rate is supposed to be one, but I figure you play hardball."

She gave it back, "Keep it. Pretty sure a guy with your charm can find a way to have them for free anyway."

9. - Top - End - #309
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kuroimaken View Post
    Psst. Rouge is makeup. Rogue is the word you're looking for.

The Grammar Crusader strikes again! *poses*
    Did the mighty grammar crusader ignore his terrible spelling between Sora and Hasunaga?

Or were Photoshape and Racebook on purpose?
    I make avatars. Send me a request.
    BiTP:RCharacters
    Let's Play: Video Games!
    I suffer from major insomnia, don't be surprised if I'm on at odd hours.

10. - Top - End - #310
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Terry576 View Post
    Did the mighty grammar crusader ignore his terrible spelling between Sora and Hasunaga?

Bakudo 37: Anti-trademark shield!
    Sir Dan Avatar by Mrgone!

11. - Top - End - #311
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Terry576 View Post

Oh no, that was ENTIRELY intentional.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

I met a girl with a really pensive look. I walk up to her, put a fifty cent coin in her hand, "For your thoughts. I know the going rate is supposed to be one, but I figure you play hardball."

She gave it back, "Keep it. Pretty sure a guy with your charm can find a way to have them for free anyway."

12. - Top - End - #312
    Ettin in the Playground

Two things come to mind.

Righty, Genoveva isn't a minion of Kujo's, she was an ally of convenience. Just turns out that convenience ended when she was massively out-gunned and lacking any reason to stick the fight out.

Two...Did I miss an important post or something? O.o Why's Geister on Genoveva's doorstep?
    Warriors & Wuxia: A community world-building project focused on low-magic wuxia/kung-fu action using ToB.

"These 'no-nonsense' solutions of yours just don't hold water in a complex world of jet-powered apes and time travel."

13. - Top - End - #313
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Callos_DeTerran View Post
    Two...Did I miss an important post or something? O.o Why's Geister on Genoveva's doorstep?
    Because his daughter's in trouble, and he's already lost one kid to Genny's domain?
    BitPRR Characters: Entries Masaru, Chuck, Thomas, Turiel, and Masamune

14. - Top - End - #314
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by KnightDisciple View Post
    Because his daughter's in trouble, and he's already lost one kid to Genny's domain?
    He wasn't lost there actually. That's something that's bugged me a bit before but I never remembered to bring it up, the body wasn't found in Genoveva's domain. This is assuming Geister didn't simply 'know' where and when one of his children dies, of course.
    Warriors & Wuxia: A community world-building project focused on low-magic wuxia/kung-fu action using ToB.

"These 'no-nonsense' solutions of yours just don't hold water in a complex world of jet-powered apes and time travel."

15. - Top - End - #315
    Ettin in the Playground

Two reasons.

1. He gave Genoveva an order last time they spoke.

2. He needs to present another infante to keep tabs on her court, that is the drone behind him.

3. I am unpredictable and like messing with people.
    Last edited by Draken; 2011-04-12 at 08:46 AM.
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Homebrewing

16. - Top - End - #316
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Draken View Post
    Two reasons.

1. He gave Genoveva an order last time they spoke.

2. He needs to present another infante to keep tabs on her court, that is the drone behind him.

3. I am unpredictable and like messing with people.
    I knew it!
    Sir Dan Avatar by Mrgone!

17. - Top - End - #317
    Orc in the Playground

Quick thought for a couple of comic relief NPC expys:

Rosey and the Hypothalamus

"Hip, what are we going to do tonight?"
    "The same thing we do every night, Rosey: try to take over Phoenix Town!"

Background: They were a couple of lab rats at the local division of HECKME Enterprises. And then they died. Fortunately, their unique existence as animals with a conscience granted them a state partway between Plus and Hollow.

Personality: Hypothalamus is smart and brainy, Rosey is stupid squared. Hip is driven by some mysterious need to conquer all of Phoenix Town. Rosey follows along because Hip is his friend.

Powers: Aside from being occasionally mistaken for human beings despite their mouse-like size, they can talk and assemble needlessly complex apparatuses that range from mind control rays to cloning machines - which nonetheless end up destroyed by the end of the episode by Rosey's ridiculous antics.

These are comic relief characters. DO NOT take seriously. I repeat: DO NOT take seriously.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

18. - Top - End - #318
    Ettin in the Playground

Hypophalamus is kind of a mouthful.

How about the Cerebellum?
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Homebrewing

19. - Top - End - #319
    Orc in the Playground

Either is a mouthful, honestly.

Sides, Cerebellum was pretty obvious...

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

20. - Top - End - #320
    Firbolg in the Playground

How about you don't make a pointless comic relief expy?

21. - Top - End - #321
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Callos_DeTerran View Post
    Two things come to mind.

Righty, Genoveva isn't a minion of Kujo's, she was an ally of convenience. Just turns out that convenience ended when she was massively out-gunned and lacking any reason to stick the fight out.

Yeah, I 'm aware Genoveva wasn't Kujo's minion. Just didn't really clarify it. Sorry.

22. - Top - End - #322
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Shades of Gray View Post
    I dunno, if it'll get people posting, it can't be all bad.
    BitPRR Characters: Entries Masaru, Chuck, Thomas, Turiel, and Masamune

23. - Top - End - #323
    Orc in the Playground

Gee Shades, that was a little harsh, don'tcha think?

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

24. - Top - End - #324
    Titan in the Playground

Something wormlike dangles from Ayase's mouth.
    "Mot 'r you talkimg..." *swallows* "What are you talking about? I don't see any comic relief expies... <_<"

25. - Top - End - #325
    Ettin in the Playground

Agreed. That said, if Kuroi can come up with a point for them, I don't see much wrong with it. I just don't see them meshing well with the current story.

They maybe could fill a role similar to Kon and other modsouls in Bleach filler, hanging around Viatrix's shop someone's house and being semi-useful.

26. - Top - End - #326
    Orc in the Playground

So, does anyone have a use for a pair of undead rats, one of which is a genius, the other of which is insane?

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

27. - Top - End - #327
    Titan in the Playground

Can we come up with a plot that involves hollow baiting? That would give us tons of random enemies for people to go about slaying. Just a suggestion.
    Thanks to araveugnitsuga for my Pika-tar!
    PTU: Alyssa OOC IC

28. - Top - End - #328
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kuroimaken View Post
    So, does anyone have a use for a pair of undead rats, one of which is a genius, the other of which is insane?
    Still it is trying to find a use for a more useful Tsukumogami comedy characters, so to use mouse it is difficult I think.
    Kasanip's Sketchbook 2 Thread
    It is difficult to speak English, please excuse mistakes kindly m(_ _)m

29. - Top - End - #329
    Orc in the Playground

I say, they could become comedy partners!

Maybe Kazari could meet 'em.

That said, Rosey and Hip are meant to be NPCs - meaning anyone can take control of them if they wish.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

30. - Top - End - #330
    Ettin in the Playground

Phew... that post should be enough to nudge the story forth on a few fronts.

Is anyone else missing me? I've been in flue for few days and couldn't think of much to write.