New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 2 of 50 FirstFirst 12345678910111227 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #31
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: [BitP:R] BleachITP Reborn OOC Thread 15: Eye of the Tiger... Hollow

As a notice, I have a camp upcoming for the weekend, and I think tomorrow will largely be consumed in organizing it as well. So I might not post for a while. Apologies to all people who are or will be waiting for me. I hope to see lots of new posts when I come back.

Also, since Kasanip will be busy, it would be kind of someone to ask what she would like to happen to her characters while she's gone. Mainly, whether she wants Kazari to still be kidnapped.
    "It's the fate of all things under the sky,
    to grow old and wither and die."

2. - Top - End - #32
    Ettin in the Playground

Heck, I'm still hoping that people will want to play members of Michiko's gang, if only temporarily.
    Warriors & Wuxia: A community world-building project focused on low-magic wuxia/kung-fu action using ToB.

"These 'no-nonsense' solutions of yours just don't hold water in a complex world of jet-powered apes and time travel."

3. - Top - End - #33
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kuroimaken View Post
    "What the devil?" Kazuma explains past his pipe. He's a-puffin', naturally.

"Can anyone explain to me what's going on here?" He asks one of the Shinigami that seems relatively less busy.
    Where is Kazuma?
    "All humans are weak creatures. It is how those weak creatures fight and grow, that they eventually become strong. If you are weak, don't despair. Fight! --Saitama"

4. - Top - End - #34
    Orc in the Playground

Well, he's probably arriving at the site relatively late since he wasn't using Shunpo. As for where exactly, it's hard to say.
    The Void, the Cold Steel, the Just Sword courtesy of Prime32.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

I met a girl with a really pensive look. I walk up to her, put a fifty cent coin in her hand, "For your thoughts. I know the going rate is supposed to be one, but I figure you play hardball."

She gave it back, "Keep it. Pretty sure a guy with your charm can find a way to have them for free anyway."

5. - Top - End - #35
    Dwarf in the Playground

Well depending on where Kazuma came from Misaki may be nearby, you could ask her, though IC she doesn't really know whats going on aside from the fact that she's been ordered to setup a Kido Barrier.

Also, whats Kazuma's rank and division?
    Last edited by The Librarian; 2011-03-16 at 12:34 PM.
    "All humans are weak creatures. It is how those weak creatures fight and grow, that they eventually become strong. If you are weak, don't despair. Fight! --Saitama"

6. - Top - End - #36
    Orc in the Playground

7th seat, 11th division.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

I met a girl with a really pensive look. I walk up to her, put a fifty cent coin in her hand, "For your thoughts. I know the going rate is supposed to be one, but I figure you play hardball."

She gave it back, "Keep it. Pretty sure a guy with your charm can find a way to have them for free anyway."

7. - Top - End - #37
    Pixie in the Playground

I have Taro (3rd Seat, 10th Division)...he just arrived at the Maggots Nest collapse

Quote Originally Posted by riccaru View Post
    So should we just skip over the Suzume arrest, or does someone want to play that out? I think all there is now is to wait for tenth and take her away. If we do skip, and anyone wants to play the arresting officer then just let me know.

8. - Top - End - #38
    Dwarf in the Playground

I'm having a bit of a dilemma here:

I can't decide if I should keep the concept I thought of for my third character missing his right arm, and it being replaced with a prosthetic.

Thoughts?

9. - Top - End - #39
    Ettin in the Playground

Throw a die.

10. - Top - End - #40
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Callos_DeTerran View Post
    Heck, I'm still hoping that people will want to play members of Michiko's gang, if only temporarily.
    I'd do it if you don't mind my ridiculously slow post rate.
    Thanks to araveugnitsuga for my Pika-tar!
    PTU: Alyssa OOC IC

11. - Top - End - #41
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Frozen_Feet View Post
    Throw a die.

I guess I could flip a coin or something.

*Flips Coin*

Heads = Prosthetic Arm
    Tails = No Prosthetic Arm

*Coin lands on side*

...FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!

Okay I'm srsly gonna go roll a 6 die now.

12. - Top - End - #42
    Pixie in the Playground

so...what are we "allowed" to do at the Maggot's Nest scene? (I have 3rd seat Taro, of 10th Division)

can we fight escaping prisoners? do we just wander around? i appreciate the scene setting that FF did...but i am at a loss for what to do since this is a reaction to something which i am not in control of.

i have no problem having a little NPC RP fight for my own character (and maybe some NPC 10th Squad members)...i just need to know the parameters so it works with the larger story

PS...

I am waiting on Callos to respond in Hueco Mundo (Genoveva) for Yaago,
    and in Soul Society (Osamu) for Hirokatsu,

then in Mortal World Strawberry (Viatrix) for Izanagi

13. - Top - End - #43
    Titan in the Playground

You can (and should) fight/capture prisoners, help beaten or hurt wardens, or help deal with the rubble. The only thing you can't do is mess with Taiki or Hannibal.

14. - Top - End - #44
    Pixie in the Playground

how should the prisoners act? what kind of power should they have? obviously no zanpaktuo, but maybe kido? can they shunpo? are they shackled? long exposure to seki seki have any long term effects?

Quote Originally Posted by tgva8889 View Post
    You can (and should) fight/capture prisoners, help beaten or hurt wardens, or help deal with the rubble. The only thing you can't do is mess with Taiki or Hannibal.

15. - Top - End - #45
    Orc in the Playground

At least as far as Kazuma is concerned, Frozen is supposed to RP my opponent(s).

I dunno about anyone else.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

16. - Top - End - #46
    Titan in the Playground

There are apparently no long-term effects for seki-seki exposure, as otherwise someone would have some of them. I think someone else probably knows better than me about that.

Prisoners should be able to do whatever they could do in normal life. Most are bound with the same shackles used in canon that block reiatsu, but some could have broken free in the cave-in. Make up your own ideas. Anyone is free to play Prisoners if they have nothing else to do. There should be minimal escapees, however.
    Last edited by tgva8889; 2011-03-17 at 04:58 PM.

17. - Top - End - #47
    Firbolg in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Callos_DeTerran View Post
    +1 For emphasis. Yuudai and Michiko does not a gang make!

18. - Top - End - #48
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Soul Society post, wherein 8th Division organizes, b******, and Masaru thinks about consequences from the local geographic instability.
    BitPRR Characters: Entries Masaru, Chuck, Thomas, Turiel, and Masamune

19. - Top - End - #49
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Shades of Gray View Post
    +1 For emphasis. Yuudai and Michiko does not a gang make!
    Well, I did have an idea kernel for an Italian Quincy that got drafted into Michiko's gang to pay off his lousy parents' gambling debts...

Not sure that's a good idea though. I might come up with something.
    How is my roleplaying? Feel free to send me thoughts and/or constructive criticism.
    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Moff Chumley View Post
    ...and now I'm imagine Yoda as a DJ. Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cracklord View Post
    We've already got a perfectly rational explanation. We don't need to get Ponies involved.

20. - Top - End - #50
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Michiko's gang is more of a pseudo-gang; I don't think she's got more than maybe 1 or 2 people who aren't high-school attendees. Though Callos could correct me there.

Your idea sounds like someone who's more in their 20s or so.

21. - Top - End - #51
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by InyutheBeatIs View Post
    Well, I did have an idea kernel for an Italian Quincy that got drafted into Michiko's gang to pay off his lousy parents' gambling debts...

Not sure that's a good idea though. I might come up with something.
    Huh... reminds me of Hayate no Gotoku, minus improbable child labor as a toddler.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

22. - Top - End - #52
    Ettin in the Playground

Just one more quick thing about the Nest scene: if you can't think anything for your character to do there, have them go somewhere else.

Not saying this to be rude, but a simple fact is: while there's lot to do at the Nest, lot of it will be awfully boring. It's akin to a natural disaster site, it's not going to get cleared within one day.

There are several characters already headed on the scene with little reason to be there, and all the reason to be away. There are loose plot threads hanging around elsewhere too. It's time to start thinking of "life after the attack", because the event itself is mostly over.

23. - Top - End - #53
    Orc in the Playground

Well, Kazuma was pretty much intended to be headed there from the start, even if his role on this thing was meant to be rather temporary.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

24. - Top - End - #54
    Titan in the Playground

Anyone looking for something to do not headed to the Nest could meet up with Karashi. I assume most of Soul Society not in 4th, 7th, or 8th is still on patrol right now.

25. - Top - End - #55
    Ettin in the Playground

Yay for waking up early once in a century! Got preparations done in time, so I had the time to squeeze that post out. Hopefully it'll help keep you entertained while I'm away.

26. - Top - End - #56
    Dwarf in the Playground

Things I've learned about Japan from watching the hilarious movie Samurai Chicks:

Shrine maidens are killed by flying airplane screws, underwater government assassins use ducks atop their heads as camouflage, official news media blames ghosts for gas line fires burning down buildings, and even if your mother is dead she'll still save your life by bringing you to a restaurant owned by an old friend. Also, independence is achieved for your unnamed tiny oppressed kingdom by releasing crazy people to wander Tokyo like zombies.
    Last edited by Wahrheit; 2011-03-19 at 09:40 PM.
    If you're in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

Quote Originally Posted by Rallicus
    I picture some NPC kid running up to the wearer, going "Sir... why are you wearing a chopped off hand?", at which point the wearer launches the kid's hat 15 feet away and snarls, "DO YOU UNDERSTAND NOW? THIS IS TRUE POWER!"

27. - Top - End - #57
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Wahrheit View Post
    Things I've learned about Japan from watching the hilarious movie Samurai Chicks:

Shrine maidens are killed by flying airplane screws, underwater government assassins use ducks atop their heads as camouflage, official news media blames ghosts for gas line fires burning down buildings, and even if your mother is dead she'll still save your life by bringing you to a restaurant owned by an old friend. Also, independence is achieved for your unnamed tiny oppressed kingdom by releasing crazy people to wander Tokyo like zombies.
    My-my brain it-it hurts because it makes perfect sense to me.
    Last edited by Vulkan; 2011-03-20 at 04:31 PM.

28. - Top - End - #58
    Ogre in the Playground

IC posting is slow...

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Revlid View Post
    And so it was that Zaeed, Aang, Winry, Ezio, Sadoko and Snow White all set out on their epic journey to destroy The Empire.

God I love Exalted.

Gold Dragon avatar by Serpentine

29. - Top - End - #59
    Orc in the Playground

Indeed.

Obviously, the solution to this dilemma is violence.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

30. - Top - End - #60
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Kuroimaken View Post
    Indeed.

Obviously, the solution to this dilemma is violence.
    *An energy blast knocks Kuroi through 3 walls.

KnightDisciple comes flying in wearing Iron Man armor.*

You rang for violence?

Anyways, I was out for Saturday and most of today. I'm back now.

Hm. Let's see where things stand with my characters...

Kaito: Waiting on things with the Michiko scene
    Vicente: Waiting on Talon to respond
    Yoshi: Kind of in limbo, basically waiting on someone coming and getting Suzume
    Masaru: Metaphorically tied up in the Maggot's Nest scene
    Josiah:...Actually, he's free.