New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 5 of 50 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141530 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #121
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: [BitP:R] BleachITP Reborn OOC Thread 15: Eye of the Tiger... Hollow

Quote Originally Posted by nothingclever View Post
    Yes it does. I'm not going to have Ken accuse her of trying to make the group into a gang to do her bidding or of recruiting them into a preexisting one instead. If he doesn't have any reason to suspect that she's in a gang besides the rumor that her family is yakuza he's not going to accuse her of gang activity and he's not going to mention the yakuza rumor. Doing that makes him look like a real jerk, especially when she claims a friend of hers just died. I can see the easy retort already. *sob sob* "Yes my dad is a criminal. I didn't choose to be born into such a family. ;_; I'm an honor role student, don't you think that might be because I'm trying to be a good person and not get involved in shady family business? I want to break away from my nogoodnik heritage and start anew. Why do insensitive clods like you keep holding me back?" If any of the kids bring up her parents potentially being criminals to discredit her during the current situation they are automatic jerks.
    Well, what I meant is moreso that as a delinquent (who tend to run in gangs in anime/manga, which Ken reads/watches a lot from what I've gathered) and with somewhat hazy relations to crime, making the jump to the fact she's in a gang isn't COMPLETELY unfounded...but it's still a jump and the rumors been started before, just no proof has been found to back it up beyond 'she's a delinquent and her family might be related to crime, makes sense she might be in a gang'. I wasn't trying to dissuade you from saying that, I'm just pointing out that it would partly be conjecture on Ken's part, not a given fact.
    Warriors & Wuxia: A community world-building project focused on low-magic wuxia/kung-fu action using ToB.

"These 'no-nonsense' solutions of yours just don't hold water in a complex world of jet-powered apes and time travel."

2. - Top - End - #122
    Dwarf in the Playground

So while I'm waiting for a good time to get Rex involved in things, poor Shou needs some lovin'.

I'm considering having him end up befriending a mortal character, given his innate curiosity. Anyone have ideas for this?
    If you're in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

Quote Originally Posted by Rallicus
    I picture some NPC kid running up to the wearer, going "Sir... why are you wearing a chopped off hand?", at which point the wearer launches the kid's hat 15 feet away and snarls, "DO YOU UNDERSTAND NOW? THIS IS TRUE POWER!"

3. - Top - End - #123
    Orc in the Playground

Ooo! Ooo! Make him befriend subject 1864!
    The Void, the Cold Steel, the Just Sword courtesy of Prime32.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

I met a girl with a really pensive look. I walk up to her, put a fifty cent coin in her hand, "For your thoughts. I know the going rate is supposed to be one, but I figure you play hardball."

She gave it back, "Keep it. Pretty sure a guy with your charm can find a way to have them for free anyway."

4. - Top - End - #124
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Dorizzit View Post
    Edit: Does anyone know where in the timeline the fight between the students, Hasunaga, and Cassandra was?
    It fell to the same timeframe as Elder's fight with Mayumi, so evening of Day 1 - I thought I put it in the wiki already.

In any case, any outside effort to sort out the timeline is appreciated! I haven't touched it for a while, so it's missing info of Pico's training (Days 8 and 9, I gather) as well as few other things going around.

Few hanging plot threads that have been bugging me:

- Serazel and Mei. They've been hanging in a weird sort of limbo for a while now. Wasn't there even supposed to be an episode of them and Mayumi?

- Kyou's death, and the destruction in 4th Division overall. It was a PC death, dammit, milk some drama out of it! Daisuke needs to know he unwittingly killed someone. >=D

- Damara. After his fight in Rukon, he seems to have... vanished. Wouldn't mind otherwise, but his division was bombed by Suzume, so his lack of presence is quite conspicious.

- And of course, anything and everything relating to Edge and his characters, but he seems to be gone for good.
    "It's the fate of all things under the sky,
    to grow old and wither and die."

5. - Top - End - #125
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Callos_DeTerran View Post
    Spoiler
    Show
    Well, what I meant is moreso that as a delinquent (who tend to run in gangs in anime/manga, which Ken reads/watches a lot from what I've gathered) and with somewhat hazy relations to crime, making the jump to the fact she's in a gang isn't COMPLETELY unfounded...but it's still a jump and the rumors been started before, just no proof has been found to back it up beyond 'she's a delinquent and her family might be related to crime, makes sense she might be in a gang'. I wasn't trying to dissuade you from saying that, I'm just pointing out that it would partly be conjecture on Ken's part, not a given fact.
    That's fine. I'm just pointing out that I don't want Ken to be a jerk by voicing an allegation no one else has made.

I'll let Kaito do that. :P

6. - Top - End - #126
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Frozen_Feet View Post
    - Damara. After his fight in Rukon, he seems to have... vanished. Wouldn't mind otherwise, but his division was bombed by Suzume, so his lack of presence is quite conspicious.
    Did Suzume actually reach the 6th? I thought she was intercepted before she got there.

Damara has been off screen since his fight. He returned to the sixth and retook control from his third seat, and has been waiting to receive any requests for the 6th Division's presence. They can't really do much without being called.

Quote Originally Posted by nothingclever View Post
    Spoiler
    Show
    That's fine. I'm just pointing out that I don't want Ken to be a jerk by voicing an allegation no one else has made.

I'll let Kaito do that. :P
    Really?
    Last edited by Dorizzit; 2011-03-30 at 11:05 AM.
    Truly awesome Ark Tamaeus avatar by Bryn. Full size version here.

7. - Top - End - #127
    Ettin in the Playground

I think the implication was that yes, Suzume did reach 6th at least passingly, and set off a few bombs.

On another note, it's a pity Episode 7 is not going anywhere. ;_;

8. - Top - End - #128
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Dorizzit View Post
    Really?
    Yes really.

9. - Top - End - #129
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Even though Kaito (unlike both Nakahiro and Ken) has not utterly dismissed Michiko's bid for leadership? You notice how he's still giving her a chance, in his own way (via asking some questions)? Yeah.
    BitPRR Characters: Entries Masaru, Chuck, Thomas, Turiel, and Masamune

10. - Top - End - #130
    Orc in the Playground

By the way, KD? Post with Hinata, NAO.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

I met a girl with a really pensive look. I walk up to her, put a fifty cent coin in her hand, "For your thoughts. I know the going rate is supposed to be one, but I figure you play hardball."

She gave it back, "Keep it. Pretty sure a guy with your charm can find a way to have them for free anyway."

11. - Top - End - #131
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by KnightDisciple View Post
    Even though Kaito (unlike both Nakahiro and Ken) has not utterly dismissed Michiko's bid for leadership? You notice how he's still giving her a chance, in his own way (via asking some questions)? Yeah.
    Good for him.

12. - Top - End - #132
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Kuroimaken View Post
    By the way, KD? Post with Hinata, NAO.
    You're as blind as Reiji.

13. - Top - End - #133
    Orc in the Playground

Actually, Reiji can probably see better than I do.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

14. - Top - End - #134
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Kuroimaken View Post
    Actually, Reiji can probably see better than I do.
    Not for a computer screen, I'd wager.

15. - Top - End - #135
    Orc in the Playground

Heh, I don't only miss things on a computer screen. I'm generally pretty bad at noticing certain otherwise obvious details as well... and specially when searching for stuff.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

16. - Top - End - #136

After a concerned PM from Riccaru I rushed right back here.

Sorry if my absence made you all worried that yet another player had dropped out. I'm back now don't worry!

Ummmmm... I need to get started on all my plots again right...
    LGBTitP
    The CHALLENGE|My Poetry|My Short Stories
    Fantastic FFTA Assassin Viera avvie by the fabulous Jokasti
    Spoiler
    Show
    Snow Flake: My Little Toshiro Hitsugaya Pony by Smuchmuch

Kyasarin Shihan drawing by the talented Moon Wolf

17. - Top - End - #137
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Is there something in particular we need for the scene with the kids at the pool to get moving again? It's been stalled for a couple of days now.

18. - Top - End - #138
    Ettin in the Playground

I can have Mihail barge in and shoo the kids away if you can't think of a way to conclude the scene.

19. - Top - End - #139
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by KnightDisciple View Post
    Is there something in particular we need for the scene with the kids at the pool to get moving again? It's been stalled for a couple of days now.
    Soul Society could use some plot progression too. Or at least some updates.
    "All humans are weak creatures. It is how those weak creatures fight and grow, that they eventually become strong. If you are weak, don't despair. Fight! --Saitama"

20. - Top - End - #140
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

I can have Mihail barge in and shoo the kids away if you can't think of a way to conclude the scene.
    No, all we need is 1.)maybe a couple more reactions from the other invitees, and b.)Michiko's reaction to at least some of the kids telling her "no, you're not leader".

21. - Top - End - #141
    Ettin in the Playground

I'm waiting for Ryouichi and Taiki still.

However, I said this before and feel the need to restate myself: the interesting bits of Maggot's Nest are largely over. It's time for you people to start thinking about life after the invasion.

There was a fire in 4th. I'd like to see more people to react to that.

There are several divisions without Captains, and several characters who could use some Bankai training. I'd like to see some people aspiring for a promotion.

Officer Karashi Ren was announced lost but is just wandering there, all alone. Someone ought to pick him up.

And so on. I'll move Akio's plot and few other things along as soon as Sayuri has filled Ryouichi in on a few things. But I'd rather see people not depending on me to drive the plot forward right now.

22. - Top - End - #142
    Dwarf in the Playground

There are several divisions without Captains, and several characters who could use some Bankai training. I'd like to see some people aspiring for a promotion.
    *Katisugo pops his head through the Forum*

Did someone say promotion?

Seriously, I'd being willing to like say Katisugo does some training to gain his Bankai so, he can apply for Captaincy.
    "All humans are weak creatures. It is how those weak creatures fight and grow, that they eventually become strong. If you are weak, don't despair. Fight! --Saitama"

23. - Top - End - #143

If I'm gonna get back into posting, I'm guessing I should start with Kyasarin... Since she's the most important.

Anything of interest currently happening in Soul Society.
    LGBTitP
    The CHALLENGE|My Poetry|My Short Stories
    Fantastic FFTA Assassin Viera avvie by the fabulous Jokasti
    Spoiler
    Show
    Snow Flake: My Little Toshiro Hitsugaya Pony by Smuchmuch

Kyasarin Shihan drawing by the talented Moon Wolf

24. - Top - End - #144
    Ettin in the Playground

2nd detained Suzume and I think they're taking her to 10th. Yoshi is being suspicious of Yuuki.

25. - Top - End - #145
    Dwarf in the Playground

The Maggot's Nest/Invasion thing in Soul Society just ended. Several divisions have buildings that are on fire, or partially destroyed, or something.

26. - Top - End - #146
    Ogre in the Playground

"So Karinmaru is just 'a fire' now? Nice work on offending him."

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Revlid View Post
    And so it was that Zaeed, Aang, Winry, Ezio, Sadoko and Snow White all set out on their epic journey to destroy The Empire.

God I love Exalted.

Gold Dragon avatar by Serpentine

27. - Top - End - #147
    Ettin in the Playground

For the record, I was more referring to Daisuke blowing up stuff with Kongobaky and causing roof to collapse on poor Kyou, killing her.

28. - Top - End - #148
    Ogre in the Playground

:P

So, skip to after the incident for most characters?

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Revlid View Post
    And so it was that Zaeed, Aang, Winry, Ezio, Sadoko and Snow White all set out on their epic journey to destroy The Empire.

God I love Exalted.

Gold Dragon avatar by Serpentine

29. - Top - End - #149
    Titan in the Playground

I can't pull this off anymore. School is kicking my ass and I'm dealing with balancing so many social issues right now. So I must take a hiatus.

horngeek or Frozen_Feet can control Taiki until this plot is over. After that, please have someone just take the VC seat of 10th and pseudo-run the division until I'm back. I really, really needed a VC.

Frozen_Feet, if you could just get Karashi onto a bed in 4th, unconscious until I get back, that'd be nice.

I'm not sure what to do with Kina, but since she's supposed to get kidnapped soon, is it fine to assume that she just gets kidnapped and isn't involved?

Everyone else isn't doing anything and won't be doing anything important until I get back anyways.

I'll still check the forums every now and again but mentally I'm not really able to perform true roleplaying at this time. Sorry for the inconvenience. I thought I might be able to do it, but clearly I've failed epicly.
    Thanks to araveugnitsuga for my Pika-tar!
    PTU: Alyssa OOC IC

30. - Top - End - #150

I really need to pay more attention to that thread...yeah, I'll probably get something up tomorrow for it. Not tonight, I'm not gonna be on much longer.

There are several divisions without Captains, and several characters who could use some Bankai training. I'd like to see some people aspiring for a promotion
    Hmmm...I could start Alysha with Bankai training, I guess. Trouble is, I need to think up a good Bankai for her.

Eh, I can start on that later.

Oh, also, question for ya, Draken. Are you planning on another post for Ivaz in the Tercera district? Or should I just go ahead and have her arrive back at her place?
    Last edited by KerfuffleMach2; 2011-04-03 at 08:38 PM.

Quotes and goodies:
    Spoiler
    Show
    You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with 'til ya understand who's in ruttin' command here! - Jayne Cobb

I swear by my pretty floral bonnet, I will end you. - Malcolm Reynolds

Because I'm allergic to things I don't wanna do. *coughcough* - Caboose
    Photos from the 2014 Woodward Dream Cruise.

CHARACTERS
    I has a story! Updates when I can.
    3DS Friend Code: 2595-1862-5907