New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 6 of 50 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151631 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #151
    Dwarf in the Playground

Default Re: [BitP:R] BleachITP Reborn OOC Thread 15: Eye of the Tiger... Hollow

Quote Originally Posted by tgva8889 View Post
    I can't pull this off anymore. School is kicking my ass and I'm dealing with balancing so many social issues right now. So I must take a hiatus.

horngeek or Frozen_Feet can control Taiki until this plot is over. After that, please have someone just take the VC seat of 10th and pseudo-run the division until I'm back. I really, really needed a VC.

Frozen_Feet, if you could just get Karashi onto a bed in 4th, unconscious until I get back, that'd be nice.

I'm not sure what to do with Kina, but since she's supposed to get kidnapped soon, is it fine to assume that she just gets kidnapped and isn't involved?

Everyone else isn't doing anything and won't be doing anything important until I get back anyways.

I'll still check the forums every now and again but mentally I'm not really able to perform true roleplaying at this time. Sorry for the inconvenience. I thought I might be able to do it, but clearly I've failed epicly.
    Alright man, if your having some struggles in RL that cool, we all have them. And you haven't failed epicly, its just...I guess we all got a bit impatient, more our fault then yours. So don't beat yourself up tgva.

Side Note: I've been trying to get CMOTDibbler to log the F*** back onto GITP, so he can be the VC for 10th again. That doesn't look like its happening any time soon though.
    "All humans are weak creatures. It is how those weak creatures fight and grow, that they eventually become strong. If you are weak, don't despair. Fight! --Saitama"

2. - Top - End - #152
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by KerfuffleMach2 View Post
    Silva's did have enough room. I mean, it's not like the place was packed with furniture or anything.

Silva shifts her footing a little, obviously stalling an answer.

Um...well...I guess he could, yeah...if he doesn't have anywhere else to go.
    From what FF has told me over AIM, inwardly Yui is squeeing like a fangirl over Silva letting Sora stay with her.

Spoiler
    Show

Yui's OTP is Sora/Silva. Nobody knows why, or knows at all.

And nobody ever will.
    I make avatars. Send me a request.
    BiTP:RCharacters
    Let's Play: Video Games!
    I suffer from major insomnia, don't be surprised if I'm on at odd hours.

3. - Top - End - #153
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Frozen_Feet View Post
    I'm waiting for Ryouichi and Taiki still.

However, I said this before and feel the need to restate myself: the interesting bits of Maggot's Nest are largely over. It's time for you people to start thinking about life after the invasion.

There was a fire in 4th. I'd like to see more people to react to that.

There are several divisions without Captains, and several characters who could use some Bankai training. I'd like to see some people aspiring for a promotion.

Officer Karashi Ren was announced lost but is just wandering there, all alone. Someone ought to pick him up.

And so on. I'll move Akio's plot and few other things along as soon as Sayuri has filled Ryouichi in on a few things. But I'd rather see people not depending on me to drive the plot forward right now.
    Yeah, and the captains stole Kazuma's thunder to boot with the whole prisoner thing.

Here, tgva, have some cookies and rest up, buddy.
    The Void, the Cold Steel, the Just Sword courtesy of Prime32.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

I met a girl with a really pensive look. I walk up to her, put a fifty cent coin in her hand, "For your thoughts. I know the going rate is supposed to be one, but I figure you play hardball."

She gave it back, "Keep it. Pretty sure a guy with your charm can find a way to have them for free anyway."

4. - Top - End - #154
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Righty View Post
    Side Note: I've been trying to get CMOTDibbler to log the F*** back onto GITP, so he can be the VC for 10th again. That doesn't look like its happening any time soon though.
    Far as I'm concerned, unless he shows back up and actually posts regularly, it's easier to say his character was never the 10th VC. He was in, what, one training thread?

Sorry, but it's easier if we don't have to put the baggage of "just got the position" on someone wanting to be 10th VC.
    BitPRR Characters: Entries Masaru, Chuck, Thomas, Turiel, and Masamune

5. - Top - End - #155
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by KnightDisciple View Post
    Far as I'm concerned, unless he shows back up and actually posts regularly, it's easier to say his character was never the 10th VC. He was in, what, one training thread?

Sorry, but it's easier if we don't have to put the baggage of "just got the position" on someone wanting to be 10th VC.
    Unless a lower seat from a different division transfers. I can see quite a few promotions in the near future, some possibly unwanted. Fourth division is completely without active leadership, and I'm pretty sure Kido Corps is too. Having some of the up and coming officers in Seretei fill in the gaps, even temporarily, would be a nice piece of plot for after the invasion. Soldiers go where they're needed, after all.
    Sir Dan Avatar by Mrgone!

6. - Top - End - #156
    Ettin in the Playground

Yeah, Gotei is in need of some major re-arranging. I suspect a lot of our current Vice-Captains, plus the few 3rd seats we have, would all be reviewed for promotion.

Though I guess the ideal situation would be if we lured in some new players...
    "It's the fate of all things under the sky,
    to grow old and wither and die."

7. - Top - End - #157
    Pixie in the Playground

hang in there TGVA...

as for Soul Society stuff....

-i am interested in moving Hirokatsu into the 9th Division Captain spot (he is already "acting Cpt" or whatever), he is an old dude and i think his years of service, along with his potential support of the outgoing Cpt, and perhaps Osamu would go far in him getting a recommendation...
    -he already has achieved Bankai in his inner world (which i wrote in his character submission from the beginning), he just has yet to make it public or use it outside of that
    -im not saying he HAS to be promoted (please dont take this for being egotistical...please), just that i believe i have shown i can RP well enough and am as active as is asked of me

-i think it could be fun to run a "New Captain's Episode" which centered on each of the aspiring Cpts and each of their individual routes towards becoming Cpts

-per TGVA...i have the 10th Division 3rd Seat (Taro..the Sumo guy), he could be up for Vice Captaincy or something and pseudo run the division until TGVA comes back...

8. - Top - End - #158
    Orc in the Playground

Tsukikage Shishiou added to the registry.

Feel free to plan shenanigans!
    The Void, the Cold Steel, the Just Sword courtesy of Prime32.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

I met a girl with a really pensive look. I walk up to her, put a fifty cent coin in her hand, "For your thoughts. I know the going rate is supposed to be one, but I figure you play hardball."

She gave it back, "Keep it. Pretty sure a guy with your charm can find a way to have them for free anyway."

9. - Top - End - #159

Quote Originally Posted by Frozen_Feet View Post
    Yeah, Gotei is in need of some major re-arranging. I suspect a lot of our current Vice-Captains, plus the few 3rd seats we have, would all be reviewed for promotion.

Though I guess the ideal situation would be if we lured in some new players...
    I agree, Soul Society's been hit, pretty damn hard considering. Half the divisions have one or less qualified leaders, fourth included which is probably going to be exceptionally needed at this time. I'd be surprised if a few of the up-and-coming seated officers don't get promoted. If you think about it, a few seated officers have done more than some of the captains at this point. They've put their lives on the line and showed they can roll with whatever happens.

10. - Top - End - #160
    Dwarf in the Playground

I could have Katisugo apply for the 6th Division Captain Seat.

Thoughts?
    "All humans are weak creatures. It is how those weak creatures fight and grow, that they eventually become strong. If you are weak, don't despair. Fight! --Saitama"

11. - Top - End - #161

Good luck.
    Truly awesome Ark Tamaeus avatar by Bryn. Full size version here.

12. - Top - End - #162

Even if Yuuki wasn't there anymore, Sigint would probably be much more qualified for Captain position than Kyasarin.
    LGBTitP
    The CHALLENGE|My Poetry|My Short Stories
    Fantastic FFTA Assassin Viera avvie by the fabulous Jokasti
    Spoiler
    Show
    Snow Flake: My Little Toshiro Hitsugaya Pony by Smuchmuch

Kyasarin Shihan drawing by the talented Moon Wolf

13. - Top - End - #163

Quote Originally Posted by Terry576 View Post
    From what FF has told me over AIM, inwardly Yui is squeeing like a fangirl over Silva letting Sora stay with her.

Spoiler
    Show

Yui's OTP is Sora/Silva. Nobody knows why, or knows at all.

And nobody ever will.

*blinkblink*

*opens mouth*

*closes mouth*

I really have no idea how to respond to that...

Quotes and goodies:
    Spoiler
    Show
    You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with 'til ya understand who's in ruttin' command here! - Jayne Cobb

I swear by my pretty floral bonnet, I will end you. - Malcolm Reynolds

Because I'm allergic to things I don't wanna do. *coughcough* - Caboose
    Photos from the 2014 Woodward Dream Cruise.

CHARACTERS
    I has a story! Updates when I can.
    3DS Friend Code: 2595-1862-5907

14. - Top - End - #164

Three medium-strength pulses fly in from the side, bracketed by a scattering of the low-strength/high-speed pulses.

"It's called a pre-emptive strike. And you were threatening young mortals with no part in your war. If that's not cowardly, I don't know what is. Leave or die."
    Nero also said to leave. Now that Akio's trying to leave and incapable of fighting back they're going to gun him down? You guys were saying that Akio's a bad person

15. - Top - End - #165

Oh Riccaruuuu! Since you so kindly reminded me that I have posting duties here can we do some more RP with the Shiro plot! He's gonna do the next step in realizing one has soul reaper powers! He's gonna do something cool with Kido!
    LGBTitP
    Spoiler
    Show

16. - Top - End - #166
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by riccaru View Post
    Nero also said to leave. Now that Akio's trying to leave and incapable of fighting back they're going to gun him down? You guys were saying that Akio's a bad person
    When did I ever imply Nero was a good person? In fact I am pretty sure I have established him as a not-good person overall. That is the point of well-intentioned-extremist. Consider the tactical implications of just letting a shinigami who witnessed mortals fighting on nearly equal footing. This of course means that either he needs to be captured or killed. It is practical, ruthless thinking. Nero only argued with Akio because he saw an opportunity to distract and debase him and cause him to slip up. Just because he considers the shinigami worse than he, does not mean that he considers himself a good person. He has probably done unspeakable things in the name of his goal. That is the whole point.
    My Homebrew
    Sick props to Akrim.elf for the rockin' Chouko-tar!

BitP: Reborn² characters!
    Madokapunk!

17. - Top - End - #167

Quote Originally Posted by KerfuffleMach2 View Post

*blinkblink*

*opens mouth*

*closes mouth*

I really have no idea how to respond to that...
    The only response is to give into Frozen's demands.

Otherwise he will spam you pictures.

And it will never end.

18. - Top - End - #168
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Terry576 View Post
    The only response is to give into Frozen's demands.

Otherwise he will spam you pictures.

And it will never end.
    I might regret this but...
    Spoiler
    Show

19. - Top - End - #169

Quote Originally Posted by Lil Shiro View Post
    Oh Riccaruuuu! Since you so kindly reminded me that I have posting duties here can we do some more RP with the Shiro plot! He's gonna do the next step in realizing one has soul reaper powers! He's gonna do something cool with Kido!
    Yeah, if you want to. Akio is making his great escape!

20. - Top - End - #170

Yeah, if you want to. Akio is making his great escape!
    Go go Shinigamis! Power rangers are so overrated.
    LGBTitP
    Spoiler
    Show

21. - Top - End - #171
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Don't you think something with power equivalent to at least a level 30 or so Hado slamming into an open spirit gate might cause a few issues?
    BitPRR Characters: Entries Masaru, Chuck, Thomas, Turiel, and Masamune

22. - Top - End - #172

Don't you think something with power equivalent to at least a level 30 or so Hado slamming into an open spirit gate might cause a few issues?
    Of course not Knight. It's a human doing it. Clearly, the Shinigami's might will overpower the human's power!

Duh.

23. - Top - End - #173

Well, since there's no precedence on whether or not the Senkai gates can be harmed by hado, I think it's safe to say Soul Society would account for an attack on their only means of transportation and possible retreat. Also, in episode 3 2 the Senkai gate was hit with a full powered cero from an adjuchas and a gillian, and came out still working.

If you'd like to have the central 5 make a ruling on this, then I suppose I'd have no choice but to go with their judgement.
    Last edited by riccaru; 2011-04-04 at 11:22 PM.

24. - Top - End - #174
    Dwarf in the Playground

Sorry for my recent absence. RL issues needed to be dealt with. Anyway, Magatsu is going to vanish into seclusion for a bit to train for Bankai before applying for Captain of 3rd.
    If you're in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

Quote Originally Posted by Rallicus
    I picture some NPC kid running up to the wearer, going "Sir... why are you wearing a chopped off hand?", at which point the wearer launches the kid's hat 15 feet away and snarls, "DO YOU UNDERSTAND NOW? THIS IS TRUE POWER!"

25. - Top - End - #175
    Titan in the Playground

Frozen, do you have a list of active/inactive Captains/VCs? Just out of curiosity, so we know who's doing what and whatnot.

Thanks for the well-wishes. I feel surprisingly good this week, but we'll see whether that means I end up posting or not. I will hang out more often just to keep tabs on things and try not to fall too far behind.

CMOTDibbler's character hasn't really been VC of 10th since he left. If anyone does want to apply for 10th VC and isn't already playing a Captain/VC character yet, do let me know. I do still check PMs.

Also, if people could PM me if they would like me to post something, that could help too. I might actually get to posting this week as I do feel like I don't have as much to do right now.
    Thanks to araveugnitsuga for my Pika-tar!
    PTU: Alyssa OOC IC

26. - Top - End - #176
    Ettin in the Playground

Nero is a bad person too. Him being a **** and Akio being a **** is not mutually exclusive - they can very well be ***** together. XD

About active Seireitei leadership:

Captains:

Tsukada Ryouichi (1st)
    Miyagawa Yuuki (2nd)
    Ryuunosuke Osamu (5th)
    Nakamura Masaru (8th)
    Himura Michiko (about to fall inactive) (11th)
    Takahashi Taiki (about to fall inactive) (10th)
    Ryou Kazuo (12th)
    Hayashi Natsuko (13th)

Total: 8 / 14

Vice-Captains:

Yamamoto Sayuri (1st)
    Shihan Kyasarin (2nd)
    Shizuka Magatsu (3rd)
    Damara Shishihara (6th)
    Nagamichi Soushi (8th)
    Hirokatsu Goto (9th)
    Katisugo Ichimyouri (12th)

Total: 7 / 14

3rd Seats:

Koishima Daisuke (3rd)
    Feiyan Tewulan (4th)
    Noburo Hideyaki (7th)
    Taro Banzuke (10th)

Total: 4 / 14

Characters of above ranks that are theoretically available but excluded from the list due to extenuating circumstances:

Mitsukai Karite - ramifications of his Hollowfication must be dealt with first.
    Yama Akio - ramifications of his tomfoolery must be dealt with first.
    Kenichi Kurohoshi - Zerkai is around to play Canguro, but hasn't played Kenichi for a long while. If desired, I could ask him to resume playing him.

EDIT: Also, I'd very much appreciate if I was not the only one filling in the Story so far section of wiki. I know you haven't been doing it. I am not amused. -_-
    Last edited by Frozen_Feet; 2011-04-05 at 06:29 AM.

27. - Top - End - #177
    Dwarf in the Playground

Okay, so judging from what I see here and from looking at skill sets, I think I see one possible way to fill in the seats with the characters below. Please note that this is only my opinion of how the promotions should work.

Captains:

Tsukada Ryouichi (1st)
    Miyagawa Yuuki (2nd)
    Shizuka Magatsu (3rd) Formerly VC of 3rd (Already apart of 3rd, so good fit.)
    ??? (4th) (This Division is really devoid PC's)
    Ryuunosuke Osamu (5th)
    Damara Shishihara (6th) Formerly VC of 6th (Has experience, and already apart of 6th.)
    Katisugo Ichimyouri (7th) Formerly VC of 12th (Honestly, I'm a bit hesitant on this myself, but it could work.)
    Nakamura Masaru (8th)
    Hirokatsu Goto (9th) Formerly VC of 9th (He's already the Acting Captain for 9th.)
    Takahashi Taiki (about to fall inactive) (10th)
    Yukimura Seiko (11th) Formerly VC of 11th (Srsly, she could take over the position.)
    Ryou Kazuo (12th)
    Hayashi Natsuko (13th)
    Yamamoto Sayuri (Kido) Formerly VC of 1st (her History and near masterful kido skill makes her a near perfect fit.)

New Vice Captains

Koishima Daisuke (3rd)
    Feiyan Tewulan (4th) (this spot is especially needed.)
    Noburo Hideyaki (7th)
    Taro Banzuke (10th)

This would take care of most spots missing a leadership role in them, but I think that the bigger issue here is that we sort of lack a large pool of people who RP-ing in BleachITP. At this point I'm sure most of us are either playing either the number of characters we can play in the RP without overloading ourselves, or are playing as many as they want to play. So, I will say that I think were in need of some more recruitment to the RP.

Thoughts?

28. - Top - End - #178
    Ettin in the Playground

Back to recruiting, it seems.

Speaking of which, a shameless advert here.

Anyways, the list isn't half bad. Barring interference from new players or characters, I suppose that's what we should tentatively aspire towards. So lets start playing it out.

29. - Top - End - #179
    Dwarf in the Playground

I was considering suggesting recruitment now, because it would allow us to fill in the remaining Captain and VC Seats with new blood, so we can have a more diverse mix of players in the RP. This could also help for filling up the Samsara with individuals so, they can actually be a threat to the other spiritual being organizations.

This is ultimately a decision for the Central 46 group to make, should that system still be functioning.
    Last edited by The Librarian; 2011-04-05 at 07:42 PM.

30. - Top - End - #180

Also, Righty forgot the 13th. Let's review!

Captain: Is going on Maternity leave.

Vice-Captain: Is going to be jailed for being a Vizard.

3rd Seat: Is going to be jailed for being a grudge-persuing, guard knock-outing, moron.

Boy oh boy, 13th is looking sweet.