Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 60 of 709
  1. - Top - End - #31
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Miscast_Mage's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Ireland
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Touhou II: Story of an Eastern Thread

    No one gonna mention Bad Apple's little sister, Bad Apple & Good Orange?

    Oh, and why doesn't elly's boss theme get more love?

  2. - Top - End - #32
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Assassin89's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Misty Lake
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Touhou II: Story of an Eastern Thread

    Bad Apple? I don't really hear much of Lotus Land Story's third stage theme there. As far as music from Lotus Land Story goes, I prefer Decoration Battle and Faint Dream ~ Inanimate Dream.
    Yet another Touhou fan in the playground.
    I'm the strongest, but don't call me an idiot or I'll cyro-freeze you together with some English Beef. - Cirno Avatar by me, assassin8⑨

  3. - Top - End - #33
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    Jm2c's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Austria

    Default Re: Touhou II: Story of an Eastern Thread

    Speaking of music, I've uploaded five more tracks from Touhoumon 1.8. I can't quite place the Rocket Game Corner theme, though.

    I really, really hate the random Touhoumon cries in the background.
    Agita on the MinMax boards.
    Classy Psion avatar by Prime32.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Most Vile loli this side of Mariko, also by Prime32.

  4. - Top - End - #34
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Miscast_Mage's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Ireland
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Touhou II: Story of an Eastern Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Associate View Post
    Speaking of music, I've uploaded five more tracks from Touhoumon 1.8. I can't quite place the Rocket Game Corner theme, though.

    I really, really hate the random Touhoumon cries in the background.
    Not much a fan of 8-bit music, but I love the Road of the Apotropaic God one. The first is really hard to pin down, everytime I start to hear one tune, another kicks it out of place. Gah. I think I heard Voile, the Magic Library in there somewhere, and possibly some Locked Girl ~ Girl's Secret Room.

    Oh, and the U.N Owen Was Her? sounds more like Heian Alien. I'm actively trying to hear the U.N Owen Was Her? and I still don't notice it.

    Oh, and I found some touhou songs done in PC-98 style. Enjoy~

  5. - Top - End - #35
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    Jm2c's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Austria

    Default Re: Touhou II: Story of an Eastern Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Miscast_Mage View Post
    Oh, and the U.N Owen Was Her? sounds more like Heian Alien. I'm actively trying to hear the U.N Owen Was Her? and I still don't notice it.
    Maybe it's because I haven't heard Heian Alien much, but I keep hearing UN Owen. Compare the riff here from 0:18 to 0:30. That's what it reminded me of. Upon listening to Heian Alien, however, yeah, that's definitely it. Come to think of it, I haven't really heard newer themes much at all. Some parts of Heian Alien are similar to the aforementioned riff, so without previous exposure to the original song, I assumed it was UN Owen, which I'm very familiar with.
    Agita on the MinMax boards.
    Classy Psion avatar by Prime32.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Most Vile loli this side of Mariko, also by Prime32.

  6. - Top - End - #36
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Miscast_Mage's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Ireland
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Touhou II: Story of an Eastern Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Associate View Post
    Maybe it's because I haven't heard Heian Alien much, but I keep hearing UN Owen. Compare the riff here from 0:18 to 0:30. That's what it reminded me of. Upon listening to Heian Alien, however, yeah, that's definitely it. Come to think of it, I haven't really heard newer themes much at all. Some parts of Heian Alien are similar to the aforementioned riff, so without previous exposure to the original song, I assumed it was UN Owen, which I'm very familiar with.
    There are some resemblances between the two songs, but I don't really get the whole "lol Nue copied Flandre" thing I've seen being thrown around. And while we're on the topic of blurred lines between ex-boss themes, have some kooky remixes.

  7. - Top - End - #37
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    Drizvolta's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Canada
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Touhou II: Story of an Eastern Thread

    Alright, I think it's my turn to contribute some Touhou mixes.

    Touhou 8: Stage 1
    Lunatic Eyes
    Necrofantasia
    Hartmann's Youkai Girl
    Cosmic Mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Djinn_In_Tonic View Post
    HATE. LOTS OF HATE. DIRECTED AT YOU, DRIZVOLTA. OH GOD MY MIND.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fawkes View Post
    Well, I think the solution is clear. Don't download Steam if you don't have legs.
    Thank you Prime32 for the Rumia avatar!

  8. - Top - End - #38
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Miscast_Mage's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Ireland
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Touhou II: Story of an Eastern Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Drizvolta View Post
    Alright, I think it's my turn to contribute some Touhou mixes.

    Touhou 8: Stage 1
    Lunatic Eyes
    Necrofantasia
    Hartmann's Youkai Girl
    Cosmic Mind
    Eh, they strike me as a little samey and boring with the drum and bass. The sax in Necrofantasia was nice, though.

    I don't think these have been mentioned: Touhou songs in a traditional style (and then some).

  9. - Top - End - #39
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Volatar's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Touhou II: Story of an Eastern Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Drizvolta View Post
    Alright, I think it's my turn to contribute some Touhou mixes.

    Touhou 8: Stage 1
    Lunatic Eyes
    Necrofantasia
    Hartmann's Youkai Girl
    Cosmic Mind
    I rather enjoyed some of those, thanks for the links.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drager0 View Post
    MY LIFE IS RUINED FOREVER AND IT'S ALL BECAUSE OF YOU, VOLATAR!!!!
    My Twitter
    Awesome Yukari avatar by memnarch.

  10. - Top - End - #40
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    dgnslyr's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Parchedtheaters
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Touhou II: Story of an Eastern Thread

    So, Touhoumon. I want to start playing it, but I haven't a clue which 'mons to pick. I think I'll be starting with Sakuya, though. Any advice?
    Quote Originally Posted by JeminiZero View Post
    Gamer cancels life, interrupted by Dwarf Fortress.

  11. - Top - End - #41
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Cogwheel's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2007

    Default Re: Touhou II: Story of an Eastern Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by dgnslyr View Post
    So, Touhoumon. I want to start playing it, but I haven't a clue which 'mons to pick. I think I'll be starting with Sakuya, though. Any advice?
    They're basically all equal. You can pick almost any of them and not really worry about their being under/overpowered. In short, pick whichever you want.

    That said, Marisa's speed/SpA-heavy and can evolve into an annoyer or sweeper, if memory serves. Sakuya is essentially a tank. No clue about Reimu.
    Spoiler
    Show

    Homebrew:
    The Sandman



    Avatar by Meirnon.

  12. - Top - End - #42
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Terraoblivion's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Ĺrhus, Denmark
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: Touhou II: Story of an Eastern Thread

    And after a great deal of thinking, I'm increasingly starting to think that my dislike of Remilia is fundamentally irrational. There are lots of reasons I should like her. I love her theme, she's a serious, important character with a background full of drama and passion that can be used and I love most of the characters she surrounds herself with. My best bet, apart from her stealing Sakuya from Meiling and me generally not liking child characters, is that she tends to get screwed over in fan portrayals. She seems to either be shown as a simpering moeblob or gets so reduced to just a few manifestations of coolness that she's a flat boring character.

    So I want to ask if you can link your favorite art, doujins, remixes of Septette and so on just to let me see some more of her and try to tell if I'd like her better if I saw the actually good fan portrayals of her.

  13. - Top - End - #43
    Orc in the Playground
     
    Rolaran's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Edmonton, Alberta
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Touhou II: Story of an Eastern Thread

    Sure, I'll take a shot at that. Here's a video I linked at some point in the last thread. Manages to portray Remilia as having feelings and emotions, without dropping into the whole "simpering moeblob" thing (which drives me nuts as well). Also has some cool moments, without making the character nothing but. And I'm not sure it's possible for someone with a brother or sister to watch it and not cry. (The song, sadly, is not Septette, but some Vocaloid... thing.)
    Patchouli Knowledge avatar courtesy of the skillful Prime32.

    "Everyone feels benevolent if nothing happens to be annoying him at the moment."
    --C. S. Lewis

    "The first person to prove that cow's milk is drinkable was very, very thirsty."

  14. - Top - End - #44
    Firbolg in the Playground
     
    Prime32's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Ireland
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Touhou II: Story of an Eastern Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Terraoblivion View Post
    She seems to either be shown as a simpering moeblob or gets so reduced to just a few manifestations of coolness that she's a flat boring character.

    So I want to ask if you can link your favorite art, doujins, remixes of Septette and so on just to let me see some more of her and try to tell if I'd like her better if I saw the actually good fan portrayals of her.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rdlMdyURwtk

    Does Evangeline McDowell count as a fan portrayal?
    Art - Homebrew - Avatar adoptions - Eberron in Pathfinder - Pactio!
    Spirit Artist in the Playground

  15. - Top - End - #45
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Assassin89's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Misty Lake
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Touhou II: Story of an Eastern Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Terraoblivion View Post
    And after a great deal of thinking, I'm increasingly starting to think that my dislike of Remilia is fundamentally irrational. There are lots of reasons I should like her. I love her theme, she's a serious, important character with a background full of drama and passion that can be used and I love most of the characters she surrounds herself with. My best bet, apart from her stealing Sakuya from Meiling and me generally not liking child characters, is that she tends to get screwed over in fan portrayals. She seems to either be shown as a simpering moeblob or gets so reduced to just a few manifestations of coolness that she's a flat boring character.

    So I want to ask if you can link your favorite art, doujins, remixes of Septette and so on just to let me see some more of her and try to tell if I'd like her better if I saw the actually good fan portrayals of her.
    Charisma Breaks are always a problem for Remilia, but Shino, who is famous for this portrayal, makes her charismatic in The Place Where I Live, which centers around Meiling.
    Yet another Touhou fan in the playground.
    I'm the strongest, but don't call me an idiot or I'll cyro-freeze you together with some English Beef. - Cirno Avatar by me, assassin8⑨

  16. - Top - End - #46
    Firbolg in the Playground
     
    Prime32's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Ireland
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Touhou II: Story of an Eastern Thread

    Charisma Breaks = depth, surely. She's a lonely child who's been forced to wear the mask of a wicked adult etc. etc.

    She is respected by most youkai, but her charisma doesn't stem from her personality; rather, it comes from the fear that they have for her kind. She has one younger sister; nothing else is known about her family.
    See? No one really knows her, they just fear the "terrible vampire" who doesn't even kill people. Anyone with that kind of life would seem petty and selfish (and she actually does treat her servants pretty well, even canonically throwing parties for them). She just started the Scarlet Mist Incident to find a friend.
    Last edited by Prime32; 2011-03-28 at 08:48 PM.
    Art - Homebrew - Avatar adoptions - Eberron in Pathfinder - Pactio!
    Spirit Artist in the Playground

  17. - Top - End - #47
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    Drizvolta's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Canada
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Touhou II: Story of an Eastern Thread

    For all the hate that Buront gets, atleast the series he's in gives us this portrayal of Charisma.
    Quote Originally Posted by Djinn_In_Tonic View Post
    HATE. LOTS OF HATE. DIRECTED AT YOU, DRIZVOLTA. OH GOD MY MIND.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fawkes View Post
    Well, I think the solution is clear. Don't download Steam if you don't have legs.
    Thank you Prime32 for the Rumia avatar!

  18. - Top - End - #48
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Cogwheel's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2007

    Default Re: Touhou II: Story of an Eastern Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by dgnslyr View Post
    So, Touhoumon. I want to start playing it, but I haven't a clue which 'mons to pick. I think I'll be starting with Sakuya, though. Any advice?
    You've since cause me to replay the hack, sort of. The 1.8 version, where all the types are weird and there are less unique moves. Liking it less, so far.

    At the moment, I've got a team of five (an Momiji, who cuts things) after finishing off Surge.

    C Reisen (starter), Kisume, Wriggle, C Satori, C Yuugi, all at level 28. Satori is... Ditto with an extra attack, so far. I hope that changes. Reisen's gradually becoming less effective, Wriggle is the polar opposite (started out pathetic, getting better, much better post-Needle Arm), Kisume is fairly tanky/a weakness-sniping toolbox, and Yuugi basically just smashes everything to pieces.
    Spoiler
    Show

    Homebrew:
    The Sandman



    Avatar by Meirnon.

  19. - Top - End - #49
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Terraoblivion's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Ĺrhus, Denmark
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: Touhou II: Story of an Eastern Thread

    Thanks everyone. I must admit that I didn't like the picture you linked, Drizvolta, it came off more ridiculous than cool or charismatic. I think I get what you were trying for, but it just doesn't work for me. The other three were great though.

    I knew Priere, it was the one portrayal I really liked Remi in since the first time I saw it, in fact it was the thing that first made me wonder why I didn't like her. The other song did more to make Flandre look likable and sympathetic than Remi, since even if it wasn't intentional the older Scarlet came off as kind of a jerk in it. Thankfully Patchy stepped in to help.

    And the doujin was of course nice, I love Meiling being treated seriously and it also helps that Remilia came off genuinely charismatic and intelligent. Shino didn't resort to asserting it or just going to just going over the top in place of genuinely showing her be charismatic.

  20. - Top - End - #50
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    memnarch's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    In the mind.

    Default Re: Touhou II: Story of an Eastern Thread

    If you want a OotS style Touhou avatar, send me a request.

    Currently playing: Minecraft, L4D2, Awesomenauts. Available for L4D2 shenanigans almost anytime.

    Steam name: memnarch. Same avatar.

  21. - Top - End - #51
    Orc in the Playground
     
    EifieFlare's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2010

    Default Re: Touhou II: Story of an Eastern Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by memnarch View Post
    So...many...spears...

    Not that I've tried looking very hard, but it seems like a LOT of not-moe-blob pictures of pretty much everyone have their signature weapon/object somewhere if they have one.

  22. - Top - End - #52
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    memnarch's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    In the mind.

    Default Re: Touhou II: Story of an Eastern Thread

    Well, I went hunted for them specifically, as searching with the epic tag didn't give me enough results.
    Last edited by memnarch; 2011-03-29 at 05:10 PM.
    If you want a OotS style Touhou avatar, send me a request.

    Currently playing: Minecraft, L4D2, Awesomenauts. Available for L4D2 shenanigans almost anytime.

    Steam name: memnarch. Same avatar.

  23. - Top - End - #53
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    Jm2c's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Austria

    Default Re: Touhou II: Story of an Eastern Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Cogwheel View Post
    They're basically all equal. You can pick almost any of them and not really worry about their being under/overpowered. In short, pick whichever you want.

    That said, Marisa's speed/SpA-heavy and can evolve into an annoyer or sweeper, if memory serves. Sakuya is essentially a tank. No clue about Reimu.
    The thread has moved on since this, but I'll bite. I chose Sakuya as my starter (assuming we're talking about Aqua/Yui's version here), and one trick I like with her is to play her as a tank/sweeper. In battle, I spam Luna Dial until a frozen condition sticks, buff Attack through the roof with Mind's Eye during free turns (or while tanking hits, if you want), then go to town with a good hard Physical smack, usually STAB Sculpture. Can't decide between tanking or sweeping? Have your cake and eat it too. Works best with FSakuya, who's got even higher defenses than regular ESakuya.

    Reimu acts best, if memory serves, as a mixed sweeper type. However, if you like to keep around a supporting mon such as a Cleric or Baton Passer as I like to, NekoReimu is an amazing BPer. She gets Baton Pass, Bulk Up, Calm Mind, and Substitute all as part of her normal moveset, along with Speed Boost as ability and decent defensive stats to keep her alive through all that buffing. If you feel like it, you could have NekoReimu buff for six rounds and then Baton Pass your sweeper of choice a full x4 boost to all stats and a decently-sized Substitute, too. That's the extreme case, of course.
    Last edited by Jm2c; 2011-03-29 at 05:47 PM.
    Agita on the MinMax boards.
    Classy Psion avatar by Prime32.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Most Vile loli this side of Mariko, also by Prime32.

  24. - Top - End - #54
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Cogwheel's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2007

    Default Re: Touhou II: Story of an Eastern Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Associate View Post
    Snip
    Speaking of which, I have a few choices for the sixth slot on my team in 1.8. Ignore everything you know from Aqua/Yui, it won't apply here. That said...

    Letty, Rumia, Suika or no one yet. Thoughts?
    Spoiler
    Show

    Homebrew:
    The Sandman



    Avatar by Meirnon.

  25. - Top - End - #55
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    memnarch's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    In the mind.

    Default Re: Touhou II: Story of an Eastern Thread

    No one yet.
    If you want a OotS style Touhou avatar, send me a request.

    Currently playing: Minecraft, L4D2, Awesomenauts. Available for L4D2 shenanigans almost anytime.

    Steam name: memnarch. Same avatar.

  26. - Top - End - #56
    Orc in the Playground
     
    FantasyFoxMan's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Right behind you...
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Touhou II: Story of an Eastern Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Cogwheel View Post
    THIS harms your ears. And has nothing to do with Bad Apple.
    Oh, Cog, you're silly. This is the most beautiful music in the world. I have no idea what you're talking about. :V
    Fluttershy in the Playground. I'm okay with this.

    Oh yeah, also: Follow me in my current Screenshot LP of Pokémon Liquid Crystal! (Now probably a lost cause, since the original thread is over six months old, if not longer!)


    It's Pants, the Musical Superstar!

  27. - Top - End - #57
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    Jm2c's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Austria

    Default Re: Touhou II: Story of an Eastern Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Cogwheel View Post
    Speaking of which, I have a few choices for the sixth slot on my team in 1.8. Ignore everything you know from Aqua/Yui, it won't apply here. That said...

    Letty, Rumia, Suika or no one yet. Thoughts?
    Depends on what you want out of the sixth slot. Given the choices, I assume you're currently going through Rock Tunnel?
    Letty is mostly a special attacker with some utility powers that she can learn through move relearner (Wish). Could also be played as a Sleep Talker. Rumia is a physical tank, while Suika is a dedicated special wall with lots of hit points and SDef plus Sand Stream. So yeah, choose your poison. That's assuming this is all pre-Elite 4, because after that your choices literally triple.

    Here's a link to the Japanese wiki with 'dex.

    EDIT: Also, I just noticed that the Touhoudex on Touhou Wiki is now complete. Niice.
    Last edited by Jm2c; 2011-03-30 at 01:38 AM.
    Agita on the MinMax boards.
    Classy Psion avatar by Prime32.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Most Vile loli this side of Mariko, also by Prime32.

  28. - Top - End - #58
    Orc in the Playground
     
    FantasyFoxMan's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Right behind you...
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Touhou II: Story of an Eastern Thread

    Oh, god, yes, Touhoumon. I haven't played that in a while, but I played through one of the newer versions that changes EVERY type around.

    I remember my team by the end of the game was Reisen, Yuugi, Wriggle, Aya, Byakuren, and, of course, Cirno. :3

    I had Kogasa, too, but I swapped her out as her stats weren't entirely great. A bit of a disappointment, that. I love Kogasa.
    Fluttershy in the Playground. I'm okay with this.

    Oh yeah, also: Follow me in my current Screenshot LP of Pokémon Liquid Crystal! (Now probably a lost cause, since the original thread is over six months old, if not longer!)


    It's Pants, the Musical Superstar!

  29. - Top - End - #59
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Volatar's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Touhou II: Story of an Eastern Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by memnarch View Post
    Are we posting Remilia pictures?

    I can help there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drager0 View Post
    MY LIFE IS RUINED FOREVER AND IT'S ALL BECAUSE OF YOU, VOLATAR!!!!
    My Twitter
    Awesome Yukari avatar by memnarch.

  30. - Top - End - #60
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Cogwheel's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2007

    Default Re: Touhou II: Story of an Eastern Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Associate View Post
    Snip
    Thanks for the link! Much more helpful than the English version. And yes, before beating the Elite Four. Just downed Koga, though.

    Quote Originally Posted by FantasyFoxMan View Post
    Oh, god, yes, Touhoumon. I haven't played that in a while, but I played through one of the newer versions that changes EVERY type around.

    I remember my team by the end of the game was Reisen, Yuugi, Wriggle, Aya, Byakuren, and, of course, Cirno. :3

    I had Kogasa, too, but I swapped her out as her stats weren't entirely great. A bit of a disappointment, that. I love Kogasa.
    That's the version I'm playing now, having already finished the Aqua version that, uh, hates you. Though this version is kinda tricky for some gym leaders too (I hate Koga, let's just leave it at that). Also, we share half a team. This time around, I've got Reisen, Yuugi and Wriggle. Wriggle was on the team last time too.




    Aaaanyway. Once again, I am indecisive. Storming the Sylph Co. now, and about half done with that, mebbe more. Team of Yuugi, Patchouli, Wriggle, Reisen, Kisume, Satori, with the last two (well, mostly Satori) as something of a weak link. All fully evolved, with Satori at L38 and the rest at L39.

    However, I'm tempted to train a few others up as well. Blame it on the turbo function. So, here are some options, with a role and level in parentheses.

    C Yukari (no idea, probably sleep-based, has Metronome, L30), C Parsee (probably an annoyer, L16) have been sitting around for some time.

    Hourai (L22, no clue, becomes a Goliath Doll), C Suwako (no idea, L7, is Suwako so I'm a tad biased), C Komachi (survival/annoyer, as far as I know, L30), C Suika (already covered, L33) and C Ran (L33, no clue) al lcame from the Safari Zone.

    C Yorihime (yes, I know, but she does seem to be a very good sweeper, and is L25), as well as Akyu (L25, Smeargle by another name) were picked up from events.

    Finally, the slot prizes include C Eiki (5500 coins), Genjii (500 coins), and Gyokuto (no idea, 9999 coins). I've got the Japanese version, so in English, that last one could be Shingyoku. Ran and Patchouli are available too for some reason, but I have both. Any of the ones on this list would probably be level 5.

    So, any suggestions?


    Edit: Yuyuko or Youmu are also an option, I guess.

    More edit: Eiki can be found at the Safari Zone as well, and is L27 or so there. Also, the giant catfish from Hisoutensoku can be caught there. I could also head over to the power plant early in an attempt to catch C Flandre (L26, apparently).
    Last edited by Cogwheel; 2011-03-31 at 12:05 AM.
    Spoiler
    Show

    Homebrew:
    The Sandman



    Avatar by Meirnon.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •