New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #301
    Colossus in the Playground

Default Re: [FiM] My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP Recruitment Thread

[Disclaimer: May be full of lies]

Name: Metal Mask
    Type: Earth Pony
    Appearance: Grey coat, mane and tail, blue eyes, brown greatcoat.

Cutie Mark: A mask, same as the one he wears

Special Talent: Lying

Skills: Time travel, super genius, the ability to Regenerate into a new form when slain, two hearts, the ability to transform into a giant bat, wears the armour of Horscules which cannot be pierced by any blade, can replicate any blade he sees with the power of his mind.

Flaws: Bursts into fire on contact with sunlight, cannot bear the touch of mistletoe, and has no defence to an arrow shot into his heel.

Biography: The bastard offspring of a Princess and a Dragon, and destined to take up the duty of raising and lowering the sun and moon, Mask ran away when he realised how corrupt his parents were and lead a revolution that established a republic over all Equestria. Mask was eventually defeated by Archduke Hydraopolis in a climactic duel to the death. He eventually recovered and joined the Wonderbolts, where he serves to this day.

Personality: Mask is innocent, optimistic and endlessly friendly. He cares only for giving and receiving hugs and breaking into song. He is shallow and foolish regularly, and often unable to perform basic functions like reading and writing, and frequently becomes walleyed.

Relationships: Leader of the Shadowbolts, who obey his every order, king of the woodland and archenemy of the buffalo tribe that raised him and he betrayed.
    Last edited by Thanqol; 2011-06-18 at 01:20 AM.

2. - Top - End - #302
    Barbarian in the Playground

Name Blazing Hooves
    Description He is a 7 year old foal with an amber orange coat and sharp green eyes. He has a deep red mane that when he runs it looks like he is a pony made of flames. He has no cutie mark yet.
    Flaw Sucks at any type of game, but he won't admit it.
    Biography His mother gave birth to him and left him that same day in the town of St. Cloud. He lived in an orphanage until he was 5, and that was when Zach Rolfe and Ira Smoke adopted him. They were happy together, despite the fact that Zach sometimes had to travel for his work. But one day, Blaze saw his mother kissing another stallion. Long story short, Blaze's parents got divorced. Each of them gets to spend 3 months with him, but he likes to stay with his dad best because he detests his mother and the stallion she married right after the divorce went through. Because of this he knows things he shouldn't learn until later in life, and is quite perceptive about things. He loved his butler Jeeves like an uncle, and when he and his dad moved to Bridle Shores and Jeeves retired, Blaze cried and begged Jeeves not to go. It was a touching moment and Jeeves and Blaze hugged each other good bye, with Jeeves promising to visit.
    Cutie Mark None yet, but eventually it will be a wing and a hoove on fire, the symbol for extreme speed.
    Special Talent None yet, but when he turns 11 he will realize his special talent.
    Pony Type Pegasus Pony
    Personality He is quite energetic and can get passionite about things easily. He tries to act like Kamina, and tries to embrace the spirit of masculinity.
    Relationships He loves his dad, Zach. And his dad's girlfriend Scarlet. He is on good terms with his grandparents, and he treats his old butler Jeeves like his beloved uncle. And since he is young, he will probably have puppy love too.
    Special Note Do not, I repeat, do not ask if he is a man or mouse.
    Last edited by Mindfreak; 2011-07-03 at 06:22 PM.
    Mindfreak by...I don't quite know who
    Nexus Characters | Pokemon RPG Rules
    Busy with Life

3. - Top - End - #303
    Ogre in the Playground

Picture Book
    Spoiler
    Show
    Name: Picture Book
    Appearance: light grey unicorn pony with a red mane. His cutie mark is an open book.
    Cutie Mark: An Open Book
    Skills: Magic, organization & book finding.
    Biography: You know that one kid you went to summer camp with? The one who seemed to be allergic to everything and who's parents sent them there to strengthen himself against the allergies? That's this pony. He as a child was constantly overshadowed by his more athletic twin brothers Hardcover and Paperback Book. His younger sister Cook Book often took pity on him and when he was old enough she told him to leave their countryside villa and move to Bridle Shores. When he saw the Library in disrepair he decided that he would fix it.

Relationships: Picture's new in town, so he doesn't really know anybody. He however has a great relationship with his sister and they send daily messages to each other.
    Last edited by lord pringle; 2011-07-08 at 12:43 PM.
    If you need me somewhere, don't hesitate to PM me. I have bad mental health days sometimes, so if I vanish that's probably why. PMs will help break me out of that.
    ~~~~~
    Games I'm Running:
    Digimon: Recollections (OoC)
    Fate/Grand Order: Chaldean Irregulars (OoC)
    ~~~~~
    Kyoko-atar by Coronalwave

4. - Top - End - #304
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Name: Akiiki (Ugandan for "friend")
    Type: Zebra
    Appearance: Akiiki looks like a male zebra just entering stallionhood. A trio of feathers are stuck in the 3rd stripe in his mane.
    Cutie Mark: None. There is a circular tribal mark similar to Zecora's instead.
    Special Talent: His speciality is finding, identifying, and crafting with gemstones, minerals, and metals.
    Skills: Akiiki is very athletic and quite the survivalist. He has is good at getting out stains.

Akiiki has taken the Vow of One Word. As long as he doesn't say two different words a day, he can shapeshift into other animals of the savannna and anypony can understand home... somewhat.
    Flaws: The Vow of One Word. He can only say one word everyday. He may say it mutiple times but when he says another, he loses his magic powers for the rest of the day.
    Biography: As a test for chiefhood, the current chief of his village sent Akiiki into pony lands with only a Vow as a tool. Like the noble champion he is, the zebra took the challenge. Akiiki spent many years away from home and absorbed some of the silly ponies ways. He waits for the day when he can return home and be chief.
    Personality: Akiiki is a simple zebra. His likes are just running and rocks. He is friendly except when hard work is involved. Akiiki doesn't like hard work at all but he isn't lazy. He'll just grumble a lot.
    Akiiki is slightly afraid of mares and fillies. Although The Vow lets ponies understand him, it doesn't do so completely. Many times ponies misinterpret his words and he gets hoofslapped.

Relationships: None.
    Last edited by Orzel; 2011-07-16 at 11:38 AM.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

5. - Top - End - #305

Name: Serilus
    Type: Unicorn
    Biography: Born and raised in Manehatten, Silrus disliked the confining atmosphere of the city. He loves to explore and spent much of his youth searching around the city, especially in the undercity. As a young stallion, Silrus grew bored of city life and set out travelling Equestria. He views himself as an explorer, as well as a bit of an archeologist and adventurer. He is very well travelled having explored Equestria and the lands beyond. Has seen many towns and explored various old ruins during his travels.
    Appearence:
    Spoiler
    Show

Is often wearing his explorer outfit, a leather jacket, hat and saddlebags. Often carries around various tools and navigation equipment.

Cutie Mark: A compass, similar style to this,
    Spoiler
    Show

Special Talent:Navigation. Has a perfect sense of direction, his compass cutie mark spins so it is always pointing north.
    Skills: Good survival skills and is athletic. Can preform quite well in a fight when he needs to, and prefers to fight with his machete. Despite being skilled enough to, he prefers not to fight monsters, preferring to outwit them instead. He is quite studious, and is very knowledgeable about history. Very good at drawing maps. Is a quick thinker.
    Personality: Silrus is very curious, always eager to explore and find new things. He is usually friendly and loves to share stories of his travels and can easily get caught up in talking about something, often rambling on for awhile. Often rushes into a situation without thinking things through. Has a knack for getting himself in trouble.
    Relationships: No notable relationships.
    Last edited by Level8Mudcrab; 2011-10-24 at 03:50 AM.
    Thanks to Skeppio for my avatar.

6. - Top - End - #306
    Bugbear in the Playground

Time for Cypress' niece!

Name: Magnolia

Race: Unicorn

Appearance:

Skills: Simple magic, working with flowers

Biography: Magnolia is the daughter of Cedar, Cypress' brother, who lives in Trotstralia. Due to the extremely time-consuming nature of her father's work, Magnolia has learned to be very independent for such a young filly. Because of her isolation from the normal world other than school, Cedar decided to send her to Bridle Shores to live with her uncle and have a more regular life.

Personality: Friendly and outgoing, independent with a take-charge attitude that comes from her self-sustenance while her father is away. She also has good reasoning skills and is very imaginative.

Relationships: Niece to Cypress

Cutie Mark: None yet
    Last edited by Eruantion; 2011-07-14 at 06:10 PM.
    All avatars you may see on my profile are handmade in my home in the foothills of North Carolina. Please support your local avatarists.
    Also, feel free to PM if you need an avatar.

Cypress RP profile

7. - Top - End - #307
    Titan in the Playground

Name: Elixer
    Appearance:
    Spoiler
    Show

Skills: Fashion darling. I'm of course good at making soft drinks like my mummy. Well, one of them. I'm also a fast learner.
    Biography:Oh, you'd like to know about little old me? Very well. I'm the daughter of Soft Serve and Gwyn. It was quite awkward when I had to explain that I have two mummies to my class mates. Naturally, I went to magic school when I became old enough. I was at least better than my mother Soft Serve. I only set my teacher's mane on fire once a month After graduating from magic school, I helped out Rarity at Carousel Boutique. Fashion is my talent after all.
    Personality: Like my friend Rarity, I tend to go a bit nuts when I see something particularly...unfashionable. That cupcake hat Auntie Pinkie got me for my 8th birthday was just a dreadful present. I am so happy Hullabaloo thought it was a real cupcake and ate it.
    Relationships: Oh, I may not be friends with them yet, but I know plenty about mummy and all of her friends. Hullabaloo is my half sister of course.
    Cutie Mark: Why, a sewing needle and a soda of course!
    Reaction to the "Soft Serve": Oh dear. Don't make me drink that. I turn everypony in sight into a girl and sew them a pretty dress. The dress sewing I don't mind so much, but the turning everypony into a girl....I regret having learned that spell so much. Why my mother ever let me read that book I'll never know.
    Age: You never ask a mare her age! But I'm inclined to answer anyway. I'm 19.
    Sexuality: No. I do not care that my nickname is "Lixie", the answer is no.
    Last edited by Mystic Muse; 2011-07-17 at 08:23 PM.

8. - Top - End - #308
    Pixie in the Playground

Name: Boney Caer

Appearance: A skeleton pony with just one eye which can shift positions.

Skills: Can control every bone in his body. Even when they are not connected to him, they can still be controlled. He is also a good musician and has learned to use his own body as instruments. He also lost his ability to fear anything due to death.

Biography: Boney died a bit after his 29 birthday due to a incurable sickness, but he isn't sorry about that. Several years after this he was revived with no clear reason as to why or by who. After that he has been wondering around, mostly avoiding populated areas. He always pays a visit to every graveyard and pays his respects to the less lucky then him.

Personality: Tends to stay away from other ponies due to being... well... a skeleton. He sometimes acts silly due to forgetting he is undead.

Relationships: None
    Last edited by Rodny; 2011-07-19 at 12:01 PM.

9. - Top - End - #309
    Halfling in the Playground

Name:Melt Flame, or Coldfire

Appearance: A white unicorn with a yellow mane all messed up.

Skills: He has domain over hot and cold magic. One day, when he was little, he thought it was a good idea to mix both, but...

Biography: As a young apprentice of the arcane arts, Melt one day got caught on a grave accident he himself caused by mixing two spells, an ice spell, and a fire spell, into one. Because of the magic blast, his eye color changed to a perpetually shifting red and blue, and a cutie mark appeared on his flank, ice and fire, forever chasing each other, that marked not only the physical changes but even more.

Personality: Like the color on his eyes, his mind is always twirling around, making it hard for him to take decisions. His eyes often show on what color his train of thought is, but sometimes, on the most unexpected times, when talking to other people, or working with magic, his thought will change to the other side with no warning at all, except for the opposite color showing up on his sight. He also catches colds quite easily.

Relationships:

10. - Top - End - #310
    Ettin in the Playground

Name: Gale Storm

Appearance: A lean, muscular, peagsi with a sea green body, and a glittering golden mane.

Skills: Managing the Weather, flight, and oddly enough, sailing.

Cutie Mark: A storm cloud with a lightning bolt, earned when he stopped a hurricane as a young colt.

Biography: Gale Storm was an exceptional flier from a young age, show cased by his award winning athleticism, and generally extroverted tendencies in Cloudsdale. He grew up with a love of managing the ocean currents, and the life that living on, and near the sea brought. For awhile, he was fine with not even having a cutie mark, having spent most of his days doing menial weather work, and flying everywhere... his parents lamented what they thought was an aimless "blank" of what had been a legendary athlete of a young colt. Truth of the matter was, that Gale had merely an esoteric talent, and it all came to fore one day when he was flying, and saw a Hurricane begin to eat into the coast near the town of Bridleshores. Obviously these people needed help! The weather ponies present just weren't ready for a disaster of this magnitude, being normally a quite, if a little breezy, coastal town! It was now that Gale fastened his goggles over his face, and flew into the eye of the storm, a green and yellow streak forming in the air as he pushed the limit and entered the eye of the storm, punching straight through the hurricane force winds, and into the place where he could control the current. He pushed, and pushed, and pushed through the wind as he inserted himself into the body of the storm, controlling the winds even as his body smoked with electricity from the lightning bolts that shook the storm around him with massive explosions of plasma, but he pushed through and soon enough the storm began to glow with the green and yellow of this fearless pegasus as he turned the storm aside into the sea where the winds dispersed. Now, he works as a weather pony that takes up captaincy during the annual winter wrap up, and helps make sure the mail ponies can do their job by keeping the skies sunny, and clear.

11. - Top - End - #311
    Fioran
    Guest in the Playground

Yeah, I'm joining this, sometime.

12. - Top - End - #312
    Dwarf in the Playground

I've been on the FwM so I think I'll join this one too

Name: Moonbeam
    Race: Pegasus pony
    Appearance: Moonbeam has a pink coat and a snow white(not old lady white) mane and tail. Her mane is always in a tight braid that hangs down to her hooves, but never touches the ground. Her tail is braided into 3 separate braids. She has piercing blue eyes and a tattoo of a butterfly on her neck.
    Biography: Moonbeam considers herself a nomad. She travels where ever the wind takes her. She grew up in a small family where she was an only child. She picked up guitar when she was only 4 years old and was a natural right away. She started her travels when she was 15 and never finished school.
    Personality: Moonbeam is a total hippie! She's very mellow and all for nature.
    Relationships: Besides her trusty acoustic guitar Sol and nature, none really.
    Cutie Mark: Moonbeams cutie mark is a peace sign made up of plants and such.
    Special Skills: Guitar, and she can have glimpses of the future. She sees more when the moon is out, and sometimes sees whole events when it's a full moon.
    Last edited by Bunny Earz; 2011-08-07 at 04:24 PM.

13. - Top - End - #313
    Dwarf in the Playground

Being fond of ponies, I'd like to join in, assuming you don't mind. My first planned character is below, so please let me know what you think.

Turns out a lovable rogue filly fits in better than I expected!

~

Name: Night Jewel

Appearance: A young unicorn filly with a purple coat, a long, flowing, pale blue mane and tail, blue eyes and a toolkit cutie mark.

Skills: Manipulation of mechanisms. Her magic can make small alterations to the inner workings of mechanical devices, whether to sabotage or repair them.

Biography: Night Jewel has been a wanderer for most of her life, living by her wits and her nimbleness. She rarely stays in one place for very long due to her tendency to get into trouble. Not even she knows much about her origins, but she doesn't really care. What's important to her is the present.

Personality: Quick-witted and sly, Night Jewel enjoys finding things, acquiring things, and overcoming challenges. She's not afraid of doing things that might get her into trouble - rather, she sees avoiding risks as yet another entertaining challenge. She's also optimistic, and tries to get something good out of every possible situation.

Around other ponies, she's friendly and witty, although she's sometimes suspected of concealing more devious motives beneath this. Given her tendency to get into things she's not supposed to, that is a justified suspicion.

Relationships: Now that she's been in town for a bit, she's made friends with the formerly age-regressed ponies. She's especially fond of Sandy Shore, finding him cute and amusing, and even more so when he gets flustered. She does annoying things around them sometimes, and especially likes to tease Sandy, but is ultimately friendly.
    Last edited by PurityIcekiller; 2016-01-25 at 10:50 PM.
    When in doubt, use cute little dragons.

Game and roleplaying stuff.

The data is 1's and 0's. Life is the jazz. (Previous avatars)

14. - Top - End - #314
    Troll in the Playground

She totally needs to meet up with my little schemer/inventer colt, Pyrite. Just say the place.
    Last edited by Deme; 2011-08-16 at 10:03 PM.
    LPs:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Moemon Leafgreen (Complete)
    Long Live the Queen (Complete)
    Harvest Moon 64 (Complete)

Rune Factory 3 (Ongoing)
    Fire Emblem: Thracia 776 (Ongoing)

Azure Dreams (On Hiatus)

Quote Originally Posted by Herpestidae View Post
    I... wow. I feel like I'm in the presence of royalty. The LP Goddess herself has graced this thread with her presence. I just... what...

15. - Top - End - #315
    Titan in the Playground

Name: Eclaire
    Appearance:
    Spoiler
    Show

Skills: She has the ability to taste colors, hear colors and taste sound. She's also a pretty good chef, though she isn't nearly as good as Grills and doesn't try to be. There's beauty to be found in simplicity after all.
    Biography: Has only recently moved to Bridle Shores. Before that, she spent a lot of time in Manehatten, and before that, she lived in Ponyville. She decided to move here, since she wanted some peace and quiet after the hustle and bustle of Manehatten, and just today opened her new Restaurant! It's a somewhat nice place, along the lines of Red Lobster or Smokey Bones, and there's karaoke night every Friday night.
    Personality: Kind of quiet and introverted. If somepony asks to see the chef, she doesn't come out, and she mostly tries to avoid interaction, unless it's with a friend. This has resulted in her not making many friends, but that's likely to change soon, since this is Bridle Shores.
    Relationships: Other than her Sous chef, none yet.
    Cutie Mark: An Eclaire.

16. - Top - End - #316
    Fioran
    Guest in the Playground

Name: Glaive

Appearance: Green earth pony with slightly long shaggy blue mane.

Skills: Martial arts and video gaming.

Bio: He was born and raised in Manehattan, and moved t Bridle shores when he became an adult.

Personality: He is hyper, so don't give him monster, and rather shy, making it hard for him to make friends. When he does make friends, although. He is very caring and the like.

Relationships: Doesn't know anyone, as he recently moved to Bridle Shores.

Cutie mark: Sword.

17. - Top - End - #317
    Titan in the Playground

Name: Jester.
    Appearance:
    Spoiler
    Show

Skills: Comedian.
    Biography: From Ponyville. Does Stand up comedy there, and was friends with Smoothie back there. Decided to follow her after Smoothie moved to Bridle Shores.
    Personality: Jester loves a good joke. Whether this is a prank, a knock knock joke, or whatever, as long as it's funny. Unfortunately, she has a slightly off sense of humor compared to most ponies.
    Relationships: Used to know Smoothie.
    Cutie Mark: A laughing Jester head.
    Last edited by Mystic Muse; 2011-09-15 at 05:17 PM.

18. - Top - End - #318
    Firbolg in the Playground

Name: Whadda Scoops
    Appearance:
    Spoiler
    Show

Skills: Reporting, printing, showing up in the most inconvenient locations possible just to get the skinny

Biography: Whadda Scoops (you can use either name) always liked getting to the bottom of things. As a paperfoal, she started reading past the funnies and thought 'I can do better!' She's been in the business in one way or another since.

Now's her big break! With a small loan, an okay from the Ponsociated Press, Scoops sets out to make a name for herself. Equestria's newest chief editor! and head reporter! and master printer! and distribution chief!

Personality: Perky and persistent. Whadda Scoops does everything to get the job done. Wherever there's a bush overlooking embarrassing goings-on, she'll be there. Whenever somepony thinks they can keep a newsworthy story secret, she'll be there. Whenever it's midnight and the morning edition isn't done yet, she'll be... finding coffee.

Of course her nose for 'what's important' might be a little off.

Relationships: Has introduced herself via letter to most everypony she'll need to get printing supplies from

Cutie Mark: Rolled up paper and pencil
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

19. - Top - End - #319

I want to join this game because ponies are awesome, but I need to come up with a character concept. Hmm...

20. - Top - End - #320
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by maximus25 View Post
    I want to join this game because ponies are awesome, but I need to come up with a character concept. Hmm...
    Well, we're here to help you with that if you want help.

Also, keep in mind, this RP moves fast.

21. - Top - End - #321

Alright, I'd be fine with help. I know that it will be a pegasus pony.

22. - Top - End - #322
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Quote Originally Posted by maximus25 View Post
    Alright, I'd be fine with help. I know that it will be a pegasus pony.
    The easiest way to make a pony is to choose an occupation and a personality.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

23. - Top - End - #323

Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
    The easiest way to make a pony is to choose an occupation and a personality.
    I think her occupation will be architect.

24. - Top - End - #324
    Dwarf in the Playground

I think I'll put up profiles for more characters of mine who'll probably get introduced at some point. I also think I need to create some non-foal characters.

~

Name: Flower Tail.

Appearance: A small unicorn filly with a pale pink coat, a yellow mane and tail, a braid and a red bow in her mane, pale green eyes and a rosebud cutie mark.

Skills: Taking care of plants. With her magic, she can cause plants to grow, move, bloom or wilt as she wishes. She's also learning some simple wind magic to blow leaves or petals at things.

Biography: Flower Tail was originally from a town called Cloppington, which was also the home of Winterflap. The two fillies met early on and became close friends despite their contrasting personalities. They lived a fairly good life in Cloppington, although Flower Tail got a reputation for tending to get into things over her head.

Then one day, a strange unicorn who said she was a wandering researcher showed up in Cloppington. She mentioned that the wildlife in the nearby forests were acting unusual, and she had come to investigate it. Flower Tail wanted to help, but was dismissed as being "just a foal". Thus, she angrily challenged the older unicorn to a magical duel, and the researcher decided to humour her by accepting and then beating her easily.

Furious and frustrated at her failure, Flower Tail decided to go somewhere else where her talents would be respected. Thus, she took Winterflap with her and fled her home, not to return until she got revenge on that unicorn researcher.

Personality: Flower Tail is spirited, impetuous, and fiercely independant. She loathes being told what to do or considered weak by others. Her main goals in life are to put her skills to use and to prove that she's no ordinary little filly.

Relationships: Flower Tail is a close friend of Winterflap. The personalities of the pair complement each other well, and they often team up to handle things, with Flower Tail as the leader and Winterflap advising.
    Last edited by PurityIcekiller; 2012-06-19 at 03:35 PM.

25. - Top - End - #325
    Dwarf in the Playground

Sorry for the double post. I like having my profile links separate.

~

Name: Winterflap.

Appearance: A stocky pegasus filly with a cyan coat, a short blue-grey mane and tail, silver eyes and a snowflake cutie mark.

Skills: Generally, she's good with ice-related things, especially ice sculpting. Coldness doesn't bother her very much.

Biography: Winterflap was originally from a town called Cloppington, which was also the home of Flower Tail. The two fillies met early on and became close friends despite their contrasting personalities. They lived a fairly good life in Cloppington, although Winterflap was very reclusive and didn't interact with other ponies very often.

Then one day, Flower Tail told Winterflap that she wanted to leave Cloppington and find somewhere where she'd be respected for her powers. Winterflap tried to convince her not to go, but the other filly's mind was set. Thus, unable to prevent her friend from leaving, Winterflap decided to leave as well, hoping to return eventually.

Personality: Winterflap is a shy, artistic filly who just wants a peaceful life making ice sculptures. However, she keeps getting dragged into wild situations, usually by Flower Tail, since she doesn't have the will to refuse to get involved.

Relationships: Winterflap is a close friend of Flower Tail. The personalities of the pair complement each other well, and they often team up to handle things, with Flower Tail as the leader and Winterflap advising.

Due to their similar talents, Winterflap also gets along well with Icy Touch. Recently, she got the unicorn's help to make herself a little ice-cave where it's always cold and her talent is always useful.
    Last edited by PurityIcekiller; 2012-06-13 at 01:02 AM.

26. - Top - End - #326

Name: Leaky Perdott
    Appearance: an old stallion that has a light grey coat and dark grey hair. He also has grey eyes. He wears a dark grey fedora and a dark grey sweatshirt with a white shirt and black tie underneath. Looks like he's from an old black and white film.
    Pony Type: Unicorn
    Skills: He can predict the future for a person up to 30 minutes into the future. He can also use telekinesis, but that's all.
    Biography: Perdott has a very...vague history. It's like he never existed before a few minutes ago.
    Personality: To be developed IC.
    Cutie Mark: None
    Important Items: A suitcase filled with odds and ends that he sells to make a living. It has legs on it that can be unfolded to become a table.
    Busy with Life

27. - Top - End - #327
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Mindfreak View Post
    Name: Leaky Perdott
    Appearance: an old stallion that has a light grey coat and dark grey hair. He also has grey eyes. He wears a dark grey fedora and a dark grey sweatshirt with a white shirt and black tie underneath. Looks like he's from an old black and white film.
    Pony Type: Unicorn
    Skills: He can predict the future for a person up to 30 minutes into the future. He can also use telekinesis, but that's all.
    Biography: Perdott has a very...vague history. It's like he never existed before a few minutes ago.
    Personality: To be developed IC.
    Cutie Mark: None
    Important Items: A suitcase filled with odds and ends that he sells to make a living. It has legs on it that can be unfolded to become a table.
    Wait wait wait. Wait. I thought that was Pyrite's gig.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate
    Psychology has nothing to say on the courtship of dragons, but science will surely catch up in time.
    Spoiler: Previous Avatars!
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Spoiler: Characters
    Show

28. - Top - End - #328
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

It is rather similar, Mindfreak. Maybe you could play up Leaky's futuretelling more and have his sales directly linked to his soothsaying?
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

29. - Top - End - #329

Have I missed something?
    Has Pyrite started selling random odds and ends in a suitcase that folds out into a table?
    I don't mean to be mean, and I'll gladly change the profile if you actually tell me your reasons why you think they sound similar, but can you please tell me what you find similar between Pyrite and Leaky?
    Other than the fact that they're both unicorns and they sell things?
    Because Leaky isn't even a slick salespony, I already did change a lot of things about Leaky because Deme asked me to.
    Busy with Life

30. - Top - End - #330
    Titan in the Playground

Guys, please keep discussion in the out of character thread.

Speaking of characters, here's a new one. Villain, probably won't be showing up other than some dialogue, but figured I'd put him in now in case I ever do get a chance to use him. The photo was a fan speculation of what Discord would look like before we actually got an image of what Discord looked like. This is not Discord.

Name: Lost to the sands of time. At the moment, only 3 beings in Equestria remember him (Maybe), and they're keeping their mouths shut about him.
    Appearance:
    Skills: He's one of those really irritating villains that isn't really bad at doing much of anything. Other than being good, but that's less because he can't, and more because he doesn't want to be good. It's not as much fun for him.
    Biography: Like other villains, he was imprisoned. Where is as of yet unknown, and while there have been hints through history, they soon become irrelevant. Whatever is imprisoning him isn't always located in the same town, city, or even country. Even if his prison was located, it's likely protected by ancient magic keeping him in.
    Personality: A very arrogant, somewhat campy, likely delusional villain. Refers to everypony with nicknames, and talks to everypony in a condescending tone as if they were beneath him. Yes, even other Alicorns and beings like Discord or Simmer. As far as he's concerned they are.
    Relationships: Tends to call other Alicorns and beings who embody some concept or element his children. He's likely delusional.
    Cutie Mark: A crown Wreathed in flames