New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213
  1. - Top - End - #361
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: [FiM] My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP Recruitment Thread

<.<
    >.>

The first guy is... very similar to the concept I've already expressed. Both SCIENCE! ponies, and I'm flipping up between lightning and fire in terms of spells.

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Revlid View Post
    And so it was that Zaeed, Aang, Winry, Ezio, Sadoko and Snow White all set out on their epic journey to destroy The Empire.

God I love Exalted.

Gold Dragon avatar by Serpentine

2. - Top - End - #362
    Ogre in the Playground

Alright, lemme try this...

Name: Candle Keeper.

Appearance:
    Spoiler
    Show

He's a thin, dark blue colt with a long black mane and green eyes. He wears a travel torn tattered old robe (he lost the hat), with an odd amulet around his neck. He generally has deep bags under his eyes, but besides that looks nice, in a dorky kind of way.
    Skills: Jack of all trades, master of none.
    Biography: Candle Keeper (Candles to his friends) worked as the librarian in the town of Transylmaneia. He spent almost all of his time reading, before being possessed by a sudden and powerful urge to travel. Bridled Shores looks pretty interesting...
    Personality: Candles is outgoing and self-conscious. He doesn't really know too much about other ponies, and can be rather naive in his dealings with others.
    Relationships: He's new in town!
    Cutiemark: A candle.
    Last edited by Tectonic Robot; 2012-01-25 at 09:34 PM.

3. - Top - End - #363
    ByOwlLight
    Guest in the Playground

Name: Jack Hammer

Appearance: Earth pony with a cream coat like a palomino’s, but with brown tail and close-cropped mane. He also sports a manly mustache and goatee. His cutie mark is a hammer and nails. When working, he also wears an orange safety vest and coveralls with large pockets for tools.

Skills: Construction worker.

Biography: Jackhammer comes from a long line of proud, hard-working Earth ponies. Although his brother, Trip Hammer, has gone into wheat farming, for the most part, the Hammers have been building things, from houses to furniture (his uncle Tack has a real knack for couches), since before anybody can remember, and Jack learned everything from his father Sledge Hammer and uncle Claw Hammer. The unofficial motto of the family is buildings need buildin’.

Jack Hammer has moved to Bridle Shores to help with the construction around town.

Personality: Jack Hammer is a pony that follows the idiom “actions speak louder than words” to a T. He doesn’t have much to say, but he usually has a lot to do, so kindly stay out of his way. Some ponies might find him a bit on the gruff side, but he enjoys his work mostly because it’s a real, tangible way of helping others out. At the end of a long day, he can stand back and say, “Yup, I built that,” and that’s good enough for him.

Relationships: None in Bridle Shores.

4. - Top - End - #364
    Troll in the Playground

Name: Cadmium Red

Appearance:
    Spoiler
    Show

Cutie Mark: Paint Palette

Biography: Cadmium is an up and coming talented artist recently graduated out of the Canterlot Arts Academy. While not famous she is known in the indie scene and has had two somewhat successful art exhibitions. At the moment she's hit that dreaded artist's block finding no inspiration for her next exhibit because of that she took a three month break from the art scene to find that inspiration out in the world.

Tales about the beautiful Bridle Shores Lake and gorgeous beaches struck her liking and so she decided to go to Bridle Shores to see if she could break her artist's block.

Personality: She's pretty friendly for the most part, a little bit of a romanticist in the true meaning of the word, not the lovey lovey silliness. She enjoys observing and finding the natural beauty in the world, reciting poetry, intellectual thinking. However she's also a bit of dweeb inside, prone to gushing about her favorite artists, and talking one's ears off about drawing techniques and art in general.

Relationship:
    None

5. - Top - End - #365
    Titan in the Playground

Just posting Mystic's family since they'll probably pop up at some point.

Major Muse: Oldest brother, known for being a bit of a snarker, and yelling when he gets mad. If Halo existed in this world, he'd play it, and he'd yell at the stupidity that can happen in the game. As his name would indicate, he is in the army, fairly likely a major. Also known to play the piano every once in a while.

Minstrel Muse:
    Second oldest brother, a fairly buff unicorn Stallion that is well known for his piano playing. Imagine Big mac but a Unicorn. Has a Tatto of a ghost on his "Chest" for reasons he never adequately explains. His family occasionally makes jokes about him saying 'He doesn't like anything, he just hates some things less than others' and 'He's willing to spite somebody even if in the process he spites himself.' the latter, while somewhat true, is mostly things other ponies have no business deciding for him such as how his mane looks. He doesn't spite anypony when it's actually important, only when it doesn't matter and he considers it funny.

Marionette Muse: Called such for how flexible he is, Marionette Muse is a rather well known stunt pony. An Earth pony, he has a tendency to do stunts that logically should end in something like a broken neck, but he somehow manages to pull off. His family used to worry about this, but they've mostly gotten used to it.

Lionheart's mom: I don't feel comfortable coming up with a description or name for her since she's Mindfreak's pony.

Merrigold Muse: Mystic's mom. She's a very loving pony, and would do absolutely anything for her children. She's a commoner from a backwater town whose name nopony seems to ever recognize. She worked for a good time as a maid, but gave it up because she became Asthmatic, and tried to find other work. Eventually, she married Marsh Muse, Mystic's father, and a noble. Traditional love story, eyes met across the room under the right conditions, blah blah blah, Etc. you get the point.

Marsh Muse: Mystic's father, a noble sort of like prince Blueblood, except a lot nicer, unless you make him angry. You wouldn't like him when he's angry. Marsh Muse is a bald Earth pony who likes doing various "Do It Yourself" projects in the great outdoors. He has not been seen at a Nobles gathering such as the Grand Galloping Gala for some time, preferring isolation to work on his projects.

Marvelous Muse: Mystic's name before the whole "Became a Girl" thing. Yes, I'm retconning her original name. No, you can't stop me.

Memory Muse: Mystic's oldest sister, a well known fashion designer. Very nice for the most part, enjoys speaking gibberish every once in a while, and enjoys talking in a different accent sometimes, usually the equivalent of a british Accent. While usually nice, she's the least tolerant in her family of things that are not the "Norm" and was the most vocal about her dislike of Marvelous Muse becoming Mystic Muse.

Naturally, other than Lionheart's mom, I'm going to be controlling all of them at some point, and they're going to appear at the most awkward time imaginable.
    Last edited by Mystic Muse; 2012-05-05 at 12:44 AM.

6. - Top - End - #366
    Titan in the Playground

Name: Beautiful Nightmare
    Appearance: Changeling
    Skills: Deception, reading emotions.
    Biography: Beautiful Nightmare was born in the Changeling realm, and as such has a much different understanding of the way the world works than most ponies. She's been learning more about the way the normal pony world works. She's mostly integrated herself, but she still doesn't understand many things.

While she feeds on the emotions given towards her like most changelings, she has a very specific limit on the amount of power she can gain from this. Whether this is limited by the Queen, or just a limitation of changelings is unknown.

Relationships: Smoothie and her were friends until an incident neither of them will elaborate on. Beautiful Nightmare isn't sure what she did that was so wrong, and Smoothie has her own reasons for not saying what happened.
    Cutie Mark: Changeling, so she doesn't have one.

7. - Top - End - #367
    TuxedoThunder
    Guest in the Playground

Stupid lag made me post it again...
    Last edited by TuxedoThunder; 2012-07-25 at 08:38 AM.

8. - Top - End - #368
    Titan in the Playground

Just FYI Tuxedo, this RP doesn't take place in Ponyville, it takes place in a town of our own creation called Bridle Shores.

Also, none of the ponies from the show live in this town.

Lastly (For now anyway), there aren't really going to be any battles in this town, so his magic specialization is pretty much pointless.

9. - Top - End - #369
    Dwarf in the Playground

Goodness, Flower Tail's going to have fun when she finds out about him. And just when I was thinking about having her get into a little practice-duel, too. There will probably be fireworks.
    When in doubt, use cute little dragons.

Game and roleplaying stuff.

The data is 1's and 0's. Life is the jazz. (Previous avatars)

10. - Top - End - #370
    TuxedoThunder
    Guest in the Playground

Ok, editing has occurred and changes were made.
    Last edited by TuxedoThunder; 2012-07-25 at 08:36 AM.

11. - Top - End - #371
    TuxedoThunder
    Guest in the Playground

I have this epic character from another site that I have to bring in. Just to warn you, this may be a little long...

" 'At least it's not on fire... Oh never mind' *Facehoof* "

The Basics

Name: Tuxedo Thunder
    Nickname/Alias: Tux
    Species: Unicorn
    Occupation: Magic school graduate (Jobless in an egalitarian society...)

Appearance

Fur/Mane/Tail: A Maroon coat with a blood Red mane and tail

Clothes/Accessories: Red Aviators

Cutie Mark: Two magic beams hitting, representing his mastery of Battle Magic

Overview: Has a average build, electric blue eyes, about the same size as Applejack.

Personality

Personality Description: If you walked in on Tux while he was doing something, you would find him studying, fighting another unicorn, or testing new spells on reluctant ponies. He likes to boast about his fighting skills around other unicorns, which gets him into fights constantly. If Tux isn't fighting, he's studying. He wants to become the strongest unicorn in all of Equestria, and he doesn't want anything to stand in his way. He has a sort of resentment towards Twilight Sparkle for being called the strongest unicorn in Equestria. He studies to get better than her and fights to experiment his new spells and attack stratagems. Without a Baby Dragon assistant, he likes to be left to himself, but won't miss one of Pinkie Pie's famous parties for the world. He has a sense of humor, but will never be the first to crack a joke.He might be considered helpful by some ponies, but others might disagree. He always helps ponies, but sometimes his help can lead to more issues. And those are left in the hands of the ponies asking for help in the first place. Overall he is very smart and tries to be a helpful pony. He likes to imagine himself in Twilight's place, fighting along side Rainbow Dash or Applejack.

Strengths: -Magically Inclined
    -Speedy ( Can run fast )
    -Intellectual Brave

Weaknesses: -Cocky
    -Over achiever
    -Bad decision making

Fears: Darkness, Night, Rain, Public Speaking, The letter "W"

Magical Specialty/Abilities: Battle Magic

History: Tuxedo Thunder was discovered to have immense magical ability at a very young age. He lived in Ponyville as a foal, but was quickly sent to Celestia's School For Gifted Unicorns, and passed the entrance exam with flying colors (Along with a few flying objects ). He has been the cause of some of the biggest issues of his class, whether he was fighting his teacher, or eating a statue he turned in chocolate, he was always known as the 'Odd pony out'. He was one of the ponies to be picked last, if at all, for games. He was always resentful to the ponies that got a assistant to help them. He even tried to conjure a little skeleton once to help him with a spell, but it turned bad fast. He spent most of his days studying, and didn't have many friends. He met one pony that he could consider his only friend, *Name Currently Unavailable*, he got him to discover he fighting skill and was another colt from Ponyville. He recently graduated and returned to Ponyville as quickly as he could buy a train ticket. There he saw Twilight Sparkle and her magical skill, which was surely better than his. He wanted to become better than her, and that became his dream, to become more talented at magic than Twilight Sparkle. Now that he is in Ponyville again, he continues to study and can always be seen reluctant to go and borrow a book from the library. He has never had a fresh cup of Apple Family Cider, always being one of the last in line. He has always been afraid to go into the Everfree Forest, no matter how many jerky colts dared him to. He has always been confused by the orange Pegasus filly he has seen around, he never sees her fly, but she is always doing something dangerous looking. He is going to bridle shores on knowledge of a rare magic artifact said to hidden in the lake. Tux will never turn down an adventure, regardless of the peril.

12. - Top - End - #372
    Titan in the Playground

Alright, Tuxedo, a few other things should be mentioned.

1. Hawk, the arbitrator of this RP, requests that you make some mention of the Royal Guard. Even if your pony turned them down, there's no way he wouldn't at least be offered a position with a skill set like that.

2. His Cutie mark specifically being Battle magic strikes Hawk as being a bit unhealthy. This doesn't necessarily matter, just try to keep him within the RP's tone. You'll also have to explain why, with a talent like that, he's just in some out of the way town as opposed to somewhere his talent would actually be useful.

3. This isn't really an "Epic" RP, it's slice of life. There's very little adventure, and it's more soap opera-ish and bad sitcom-ish. Think less D&D, and more "As The World Turns" or "Friends"

Just trying to warn you ahead of time, because I'm not sure this is the kind of RP you're looking for.
    Last edited by Mystic Muse; 2012-07-26 at 03:03 PM.

13. - Top - End - #373
    Pixie in the Playground

This is my first shot at creating a character. Is she acceptable for the setting?

Name: Silent Song
    Appearance: Thinner and shorter than most mares. She has a grey coat, a black tail, and a short and spiky black mane.
    Skills: Primarily musical. She plays all stringed instruments well and her singing voice is lovely. She can dance as well, but she doesn't like to do it in front of others.
    Biography: Silent Song never related well to other ponies, so she didn't much like growing up. As soon as she finished school and gained enough musical skill to get by, she left in search of a new start. She went through a few cities before coming to Bridle Shores, and she desperately wants to find her place here.
    Personality: Silent Song loves to meet and learn about other ponies, but she's not very good at it. She can come off as disinterested because she doesn't know how to show she's engaged.
    Relationships: She's brand new to Bridle Shores, so she doesn't have any yet.
    Cutie Mark: Eighth notes.
    Last edited by Lilac_Shade; 2012-08-03 at 12:11 PM.
    LGBTitP

14. - Top - End - #374
    Dwarf in the Playground

Not bad. It sounds like interacting with her would be fun, especially for certain characters of mine. Feel free to post her arrival.
    Last edited by PurityIcekiller; 2012-08-03 at 02:05 PM.
    When in doubt, use cute little dragons.

Game and roleplaying stuff.

The data is 1's and 0's. Life is the jazz. (Previous avatars)

15. - Top - End - #375
    Pixie in the Playground

Ooh my.
    Silent Song and Fine Twine might make something of a duet.

http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showp...&postcount=240

YIM: supersilverdraco Skype: supersilverdraco AIM: supersilverdraco

16. - Top - End - #376
    Pixie in the Playground

Ooh, convenient character similarities!
    LGBTitP

17. - Top - End - #377
    Titan in the Playground

MindFlayer

Name: Greif Lowe (Pronounced "Grife Low")
    Species: Griffin
    Appearance: White upper body and head, brown lower body, hind legs, and tail. Amber eyes. Wears a brown bomber jacket and a pair of goggles on his forehead, which causes his crest feathers to appear messy and splayed.

Skills: Flying, coffee and sandwich making.

Biography: Greif comes from the land of the griffins, where he was once a member of their air force. In fact, for a time he held a spot in Talon Wing, the griffin equivalent of the Equestrian Wonderbolts. He has now retired, and has decided to open up a small cafe in a sleepy little town. He picked Bridle Shores on a whim.

Personality: Greif is typically a laid-back guy, if not lazy. He can be a bit show-offy or even arrogant at times. Generally speaking, though, he's a nice guy and he doesn't mind helping other folks out.

Relationships: Last Call - friend and bartender. Snickerdoodle - neighbor and friendly rival.
    Last edited by Lycan 01; 2012-08-14 at 11:06 PM.
    Anemoia: Nostalgia for a time you've never known.

18. - Top - End - #378
    Pixie in the Playground

Default Silvered Flare

Name: Silvered Flare

Species: Dragon

Specialty: Metal Working

Appearance: 6ft tall when standing, with an extra 4ft of tail behind him, Silvered Flare is lean with visible muscle, but not too much. His scales are silver, with belly scales of fire red. His back is lined with steel plates, rather than having a crest, and he sports long pointed ears. Lacking horns or ear fins, he makes a strange appearance for a dragon. He has been rarely confused as an armadillo, thanks to his backplates. While his fore-claws sport three claws + opposable claw, his hindclaws only sport two claws. [Note: NO dew-claw either]

Background: Silvered Flare is an outcast from the dragonlands, being too kind and gentle for a dragon of his age group to be allowed in the dragon territories. In his travels, he has learned to use his flames to melt metals, and he can shape molten metal with his bare claws due to his innate immunity to extreme heat being increased by his natural magic.

His other oddity from dragons is his lack of affection for eating gems, instead preferring to use them in jewelery, unless it's a Ruby, in which case it enters his gullet without a moment's thought. His primary meals usually consist of simpler ores, such as iron or copper.

One of his goals is to learn the flame magic that allows dragons in the Equestrian lands to send messages, as well as find a place he can call home. A place he can be accepted for who he is.

Personality: To be developed via 'play by ear'.

Other: Since he's never been able to harness his dragon magic for anything else, Silvered Flare uses his fire for various things, including cooking his rare veggie meals and creating small spheres of fire he can use to light an area for short time. His belly scales can also produce a dull glow, and also become very warm in cases of cold conditions.
    Last edited by sildra45; 2012-08-20 at 06:00 PM.

YIM: supersilverdraco Skype: supersilverdraco AIM: supersilverdraco

19. - Top - End - #379
    Pixie in the Playground

biggrin Re: [FiM] My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP Recruitment Thread

Name: Upcard Joker
    Appearance: A Green Unicorn with a spiky, messy blonde mane. He typically wears a bright, multicolored suit, with a purple top hat and bow tie.
    Skills: Upcard is a natural showman, and an expert at cards. He's a good magician and has a better poker face.
    Biography: Upcard, like any good performer, is a traveling act, and has seen much of the world. He picks up new games and tricks everywhere he goes.
    Personality: Upcard is a very intelligent pony, and this makes him a bit egotistical. He also, on occasion, will look down his nose at others, but once you get to know him, he's quite nice. He also will ignore all reason iDVD he finds something interesting enough.
    Relationships: Upcard will say he's a member of everyone's family, though most of the time it's either a metaphor or a lie.
    Cutie Mark: Playing Cards (4 Aces)

20. - Top - End - #380
    Ogre in the Playground

Hello everypony. I thought I'd have a go at joining the RP here, so here are the characters I would be playing. Constructive criticism is welcomed.

Name: Vinyl Scratch
    Skills: Wubs, music, a desire to eternally do and know more.
    Biography: Vinyl Scratch is a DJ. Drifting from club to club, she's managed to scrabble together a reputation as a rather intense, but talented mare. She's known Octavia since they were foals, and been close friends all that time. It's fairly common knowledge that they're an item. It's slightly more common knowledge that if pressed on it, they'll deny it furiously. Recent events, possibly involving the recent ignition of the bedchambers of some royal someponies, has inspired Vinyl to take up Octavia's wish of potentially getting out of Canterlot. To this end, they've moved to Bridle Shores to look for a new home and life.
    Personality: A large ego, dedication to her friends, and an eternal well-spring of energy make up a large part of Vinyl's life. An eternal grin, capacity to follow trains of logic best represented by spaghetti, microscopic attention span, and a fierce need to keep her goggles on are other things.
    Relationships: Totally in a relationship with Octavia. Just as totally denying it.

Name: Octavia
    Skills: Classical music, Bow-ties, High society, keeping Vinyl in line.
    Biography: Octavia is a cellist. She has lived in Canterlot and near Vinyl for most of her life. Recently, her wish to move to an area where she could spread her wings more then the crowded city was granted. She's chosen Bridle shores. She hopes to make new friends, and spread her creative wings. Just don't let her cook.
    Personality: Calm, restrained, and tactful. She does her best to keep Vinyl in line, and is often the only pony who can. She enjoys the calm, peaceful life.
    Relationships: Totally in a relationship with Vinyl. Just as totally denying it.
    Protect Humanity
    Enslave the gods

21. - Top - End - #381
    Star Gaze
    Guest in the Playground

Name: Star Gaze
    Background: One of the last civilian Alicorns.Was found alone wandering Manehattan and was found by two unicorns and was dropped off at Ponyville. He remembers nothing of his childhood. His cutie mark is a circle or stars seeing as he is always getting hurt.

Appearance:Dark green body with black Mane. Has a scar on his upper left hoof in the shape of an X. Wears a gold amulet with the words "Star and Gaze" on it. The rest of the words around it have been scratched off.

22. - Top - End - #382
    Titan in the Playground

I'm sorry, but at this point, Alicorns are only allowed on a "By group approval" basis.

If you want to make an argument for the character being allowed, you can do so in this thread. http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showt...php?p=15077198

Otherwise, your character won't be allowed, at least as an alicorn.

23. - Top - End - #383
    Bugbear in the Playground

Name: Poison Potion

Appearance:
    Spoiler
    Show

Image Credit: http://celebritypony.tumblr.com/

Skills: Creating potions (transformation-based, usually centering around changing the species of the drinker), being bossy, and coming up with elaborate schemes

Biography: Potion (or Poison, she goes by either) has lived for an abnormally long time. Having been lost as a child by her explorer parents, she was raised by a tribe of llamas on an island to the west, and resented it. She especially resented the self-centered jerk they had in charge, and attempted to usurp his rule. This did not end well, and once everycreature had been de-kitten-ified, she was banished from the island and put on a boat that, miraculously, didn't sink before it brought her to Equestria.

Furious at being exiled, she swore revenge against the llamas... but first she needed enough power to bring them to heel. Thus, she conceived of a plan to rule Equestria by turning Princess Celestia into a duck, ruling a town in the interim until the Princess had reason to come in person.

Unfortunately for her, her plans tended to fail because of some do-gooder or another, even when she picked up a loyal but stupid Diamond Dog assistant to aid her. And so she has come to Bridle Shores, to try once again to take over the town.

But first, she'll have Krunk tunnel out a secret lab underneath the house she's bought.

Personality: Prideful and ambitious, she feels that she is best qualified to rule and that any slight against her is worthy of elaborate plans for revenge. However, her refusal to pay attention to what she sees as minor details often derails her plans, if her stupid assistant hasn't done it already. She tends to see everycreature else as inferior, but especially llamas, and she'll happily rant for hours about the audacity of one Emperor Kuzko.

Relationships: Employer of Krunk.

Cutie Mark: Though usually not seen under her clothing, it's a beaker full of a bubbling sickly green potion.

[line]

Name: Krunk

Appearance:
    Spoiler
    Show

Image Credit: http://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/c...lp-diamond-dog

Skills: Lifting heavy things, knocking ponies out, and generally being a minion. He is also a world-class cook and can talk to squirrels.

Biography: Krunk. What is there to say about Krunk? His fellow Diamond Dogs took advantage of his misplaced loyalty to have him do things they didn't want to lift a paw to do themselves, and he never quite realized he was being used until he was thrown out of the pack for (inadvertently) being the courier for sapphire dust, a potent drug among Diamond Dogs.

So he wandered, honing his cooking skills once he convinced the ponies that meat was not his thing. And then he met Poison Potion, who hired him on the spot. Strangely, he has yet to see a single bit from her in payment, but whatever. He was sure she'd pay him eventually.

Personality: Loyal but dumb, Krunk will happily carry out any of Yzma's orders... except for killing, at which point his shoulder alicorn and shoulder draconequus come out and start arguing over what to do, leaving him paralyzed with indecision for a good couple of minutes. He's got a good heart in general, and loves cooking, especially if it's his spinach puffs.

Relationships: Employed by Poison Potion.
    I run the Five Gems campaign, where ponies, griffons, and changlings search for five mystical gems to unlock the vault to the mighty Crown of the Griffon King.
    IC thread

OOC thread

If you like DC, Marvel, and Worm, check out Invincible, wherein Emma Barnes triggers with the Kryptonian package.
    If you enjoy Self-Inserts, Worm, and/or Mistborn, check out Preservation.

24. - Top - End - #384
    Firbolg in the Playground

So, posting characters for the sake of getting started in this.

Name: Nightcore

Appearance: A young dark grey mare, her eyes are the same dark pink that dominates her hair, which has thin strips of white in it as well. Rarely wears makeup, would like to think she has a "attractive" figure. Tend's to look a little sleepy at times.

Skills: She's worked a job as a radio announcer in the past, and happens to be a decent disk-jockey, but she's actually a decent magic user and likes to see herself as a unicorn who can manipulate sound as apposed to a pony who manipulates a set of record disks.

Biography: Raised in Canterlot in a household that would have probably preferred it if Unicornia never went under and that they could be freed from actually having to pay the large amounts of servants within it, her mother died when she was young and her father wasn't a figure in her life whatsoever, which led her to being raised by her uncle among the other young mares who were part of the family.

Under his general tutoring, she became skilled at magic. His methods did not, however, leave her with any reason to stay in Canterlot any more than she needed to when she came of age.

Since then, life's been odd. However, with special somepony in tow and in good spirits, Bridal Shores seems like a nice place to settle down.

Personality: Willing to call out things she sees she doesn't like and not especially friendly with strangers, Nightcore isn't so much as abrasive as aware that not everything is as nice as it might seem and is initially uninterested in any sort of community. It's her way of the highway, and she doesn't especially like the idea of knowing other ponies.

Relationships: Besides Golden Dawn, the only ponies Nightcore really know well is her extended family, who she dispises.

Cutie Mark: Three purple wiggly lines, representing sound waves.

Name: Golden Dawn

Appearance: A mare colored a white so translucent that it's almost a shade of blue with purple eyes, Golden Dawn....doesn't show anything else, because she wears heavy clothing most of the time outside. Or inside, when there are other ponies besides Nightcore within there house. Tending towards heavy robes with hoods to cover her body and scarves to cover her mouth, she tries to cover as much as herself as she can.

Skills: A extremely domestic-inclined mare, she can cook quite well but is otherwise free of many other skills besides those needed to keep a home in shape. She is good with the maths, however, and does the taxes and other such unpleasant things.

Biography: Born in a small seaside town, she would probably say that her life only really started when Nightcore came to stay a night there on a whim. The next week, she left with her on her constant travels to find a nice place to live.

Personality: Kind, timid, and eager to please, some might accuse Nightcore of being less than moral for taking her into her household. However, she is devoted to her for a fault and tries her best to be seen as a nice individual.

Relationships: Nightcore, really. She's almost afraid that she might be too off-putting to other ponies, and because of the way she acts, this tends to be true in the end.

Cutie Mark: Who knows?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tychris1 View Post
    Pokonic look what you have done! You fool, you`ve doomed us all!
    Quote Originally Posted by Doorhandle View Post
    Oh Pokonic, never change. And never become my D.M.
    To those that are wondering; it's a unicorn leather knife hilt.
    Spoiler: Avatars
    Show

25. - Top - End - #385
    Firbolg in the Playground

Name: Golden Delicious

Appearance: Moderately tall, with a burly frame, a deep chest, and large, shaggy hooves. He's an attractive and somewhat charming stallion, with yellow-gold fur and a shaggy, tousled red-orange mane.

Skills: He's large and strong, and even a bit charming, but he doesn't have much else in the way of skills.

Biography: Golden Delicious is a very fit pony, and he didn't end up that way by accident. He used to work as a personal trainer in a gym in a larger city, and he had plenty of time to work his own body in his off-hours. He worked there for a good number of years during school, eventually rising to the boss' second-in-command. He's moving out to Bridle Shores to test the waters and possibly set up his own franchise of the gym.
    In his personal life, he tends to bounce between relationships, usually via being stolen from one by another, the new girl somehow convincing him his former girl was no good somehow. Sometimes the new girl's being honest, but not usually, which makes it that much easier to convince him of her badness when the next one comes along.

Personality: Golden Delicious is charming, but he's not particularly bright or clever. He's somewhat naive, and even gullible at times. He fancies himself a white knight, a good guy, but his perception of the good and bad 'sides' can be skewed by a skillful manipulator.

Relationships: Distant cousin of the Apple family.
    My Homebrew
    Five-time champion of the GITP monster competition!

Current Projects:
    Crossroads: the New World: A pathfinder campaign setting about an alternate history of North America, where five empire collide in a magical land full of potential. On the road to publication!

Epic Avatar and Sigitar by AlterForm
    Spoiler
    Show

26. - Top - End - #386
    Dwarf in the Playground

AssassinGuy

name:Master keeper

Appearance: the lower end of moderately tall,little skinnier then the average build,dark grey fur and a violet mane.

Skills:tending a antiques shop,telling story's,finding interesting items.

Biography:keeper left the last town he was in to get away from all the problems there and to find something new in this town and to start over. Keeper own the town antiques shop housing all sorts of interesting items of magic or more mundane things.He is new to the town and just opened the shop.

Personality:Keeper tends to be more serious then the average pony but still enjoys getting into adventures and meeting People and hearing their story's.Keeper is starting to show age and he don't like getting older but has gained wisdom in his life and try's to help people with his wisdom.

Relationships:He don't like talking about his past unless he's telling one of his story's and he hasn't really met any one in the town yet.

Cutie mark:a black book.
    Last edited by Findpathfencer; 2014-01-14 at 07:42 AM.
    If it sounds like I'm trolling I'm really not.

I'm not the smartest thing ever[even know I can seem like it] so I'm going to be wrong some times so just call me out on it.[i swear I'm not trolling]