New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 32 of 50 FirstFirst ... 7222324252627282930313233343536373839404142 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #931
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: LGBTAitp - Part Thirteen

...that makes this thread very high in snake-people right now...
    Recent Homebrew: The Socialite | The Crystalline: Memory Altering Construct Race | Sanguine Hand, a ToB Discipline of blood and cruelty
    Homebrew Signature | NEW Homebrew Collection
    Thanks to all my avatar artists, especially to Paisley for my avatar of Vivian, cowardly cryophoenix.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
    It's like the feng shui version of an orbital death laser.

2. - Top - End - #932
    Colossus in the Playground

Eckssssssssellent.

3. - Top - End - #933
    Titan in the Playground

(slitheryhugnuzzle)
    Recent Homebrew: The Socialite | The Crystalline: Memory Altering Construct Race | Sanguine Hand, a ToB Discipline of blood and cruelty
    Thanks to all my avatar artists, especially to Paisley for my avatar of Vivian, cowardly cryophoenix.

4. - Top - End - #934
    Banned

That's weird, cause I'm silent in real life, dontcha know.
    Mute~ nah just introverted.

5. - Top - End - #935

...why are you collecting people? =.=

6. - Top - End - #936
    Banned

It's an Exalted joke.

7. - Top - End - #937
    Titan in the Playground

I'm not a snake person I'm a Dragon.

Although I've currently used alter form to turn into a pony.
    Last edited by Mystic Muse; 2011-05-02 at 09:50 AM.

8. - Top - End - #938
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by AThousandWords View Post
    It's an Exalted joke.
    [googles exalted]
    Well that's a bit of a relief.
    I was thinking it was either; something along those lines or; a hitlist or; a list of people you'd picked at random to track down and seduce.
    I think my main reasoning for option 3 was that both Lix Lorn and Golentan were on that list and both are pretty receptive to offers of ...companionship and all of us had been friendly.
    Nobody is to declare me paranoid. Nobody.

Either way there's something vaguely sinister about seeing your name in the middle of an entirely unlabled and apparently random list
    I don't play Exalted and hadn't heard of it but the cult system is pretty reminiscent OotS's Banjo and the treatment of religion in Terry Pratchett's discworld. Of course, I've also seen a similar concept used in a 1940s German play so... the concept is relatively wide spread.

@Serpentine: My vanity compels me to ask if you PM'd Unosarta before or after the post I did in the pony thread in which I essentially went "It's like Unosarta - but you turned him into a unicorn! AwglablagderfarstIoverainbowsandfailtounderstandho wanybodycouldn't brrzaah!" ...or words to that effect?
    My gut feeling is "before".
    I got caught up with it because my mother bribed me with the promise of a My Little Pony if I'd got out of the habit of sucking my thumb by the time I was going to start going to school. There was a chart and everything, I remember trying to come up with another bad habit to develop so that she could wean me off it with another pony. Plus my sister had a couple of them and I coveted her wordly goods. I was a charming infant.
    Also my babysitter used to put on videos of the 80s tv show when I was there. About all I remember from that though is that I liked Spike (the dragon) best because he seemed to be the only one who wasn't a)a horse that acted suspiciously like a person despite having a completely different body shape and b)an incredibly girly girly girl - even the tomboys seemed pretty "pink and frilly" to me. I seem to recall a distinct lack of bipeds and carnivores in that world but my memory's very fuzzy. I think the show runners underestimated the amount of thought small children give to these shows. Seems to me that the new series balances things a little better and is more inclusive whilst holding onto a lot of the fun bizarreness that made the old franchise so loved. I've only watched the pilot though so far, for a number of reasons. My verdict was I'd have loved it when I was under the age of ten and that as far as kids tv goes it's not painful to sit through like some shows aimed at that age group but it's not as good value entertainment for "all ages" as Sesame Street.
    Can anybody tell me how to get there, by the way?
    ETA:
    @Kyubi: Obviously my child self would have preferred you then to the horde of bronies.
    Last edited by Eleanor_Rigby; 2011-05-02 at 10:32 AM.
    Current avatar by Zefir
    Thanks to Teutonic Knight, Kasanip, Oblivion, Dogmantra, Elder Tsofu, araveugnitsuga and Alarra

9. - Top - End - #939

Could you point me in the direction of your post? I sent it to Unosarta before I posted it anywhere else, though, I think, so if that was in response to my posting it then you definitely said it afterwards.

My Little Ponies (the dolls, never the show) were one of the few really girly-girl things I was properly interested in. I mean, I had a good collection of Barbie Dolls, but I never understood how to play with them "properly" (instead, with a friend of mine, Barbie caught Ken cheating so she went off into the wilderness to hunt Bubble Beasts for food).

10. - Top - End - #940
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Eleanor_Rigby View Post
    [googles exalted]
    Well that's a bit of a relief.
    I was thinking it was either; something along those lines or; a hitlist or; a list of people you'd picked at random to track down and seduce.
    Obviously you haven't played Exalted

11. - Top - End - #941
    Titan in the Playground

Apparently, I read as androsexual to people. They seem to be amazed that I am, in fact, heterosexual, and not into guys. My psychologist seems to think that I am a bisexual in denial, or at least that that's how people may view me and will as a result of my perceived denial find me more difficult to approach.

Should I be worried?

((Also, our German textbook has a section of families and relatives, which includes information on gay families, which makes me giddy with joy.))
    I use black for sarcasm.

Call me Rose, or The Rose Dragon. Rose Dragon is someone else entirely.

If you need me for something, please PM me about it. I am having difficulty keeping track of all my obligations.

12. - Top - End - #942
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Slurpintime View Post
    Could you point me in the direction of your post? I sent it to Unosarta before I posted it anywhere else, though, I think, so if that was in response to my posting it then you definitely said it afterwards.

My Little Ponies (the dolls, never the show) were one of the few really girly-girl things I was properly interested in. I mean, I had a good collection of Barbie Dolls, but I never understood how to play with them "properly" (instead, with a friend of mine, Barbie caught Ken cheating so she went off into the wilderness to hunt Bubble Beasts for food).
    Oh Barbies... I never understood you. We had a few in the house: mostly my mum's old ones (retro value) a Belle one (my sister's) and a Pocohontas one (mine) I did dress them up but mostly because we had this gorgeous box of entirely hand sewn dolls clothes which my Great Grandmother made for my Mum. The intricacy in those things was ... very impressive, and she made them all out of scraps but still obviously modelled them closely on specific fashions. They were so much nicer than the ones in shops and I loved them because they were essentially "high art". I did perpetually attempt to cram beanie babies in them though and be sad that the body shapes didn't work out. I never met my Great Gran so the clothes had a lot of sentimental value. Our barbies and ponies also were strangely fond of "swimming" together in a plugged sink.... We had a lot of legos, animals and unisex/boys toys. People visiting the house for the first time sometimes assumed my folks had two sons.

The post I was referring to is on page 19 of the thread and is tucked away in a spoiler tag, I'm sorry, I don't know how to quote it properly. It's nowhere near as creepy as I remembered it being so I'm not surprised you don't remember it.

Quote Originally Posted by AThousandWords View Post
    Obviously you haven't played Exalted
    No, no I have not. I tend to leech off of the games of others and know nobody who has it well enough for the topic to have come up before.
    Current avatar by Zefir
    Thanks to Teutonic Knight, Kasanip, Oblivion, Dogmantra, Elder Tsofu, araveugnitsuga and Alarra

13. - Top - End - #943
    Ogre in the Playground

I ran into a favourite professor today from the days when I occasionally came to class in a dress. She said how much I've changed and told me that I now look like an "intelligent sensitive rabbi" (i.e. 'dork with a beard' ). Okay, flattery aside -- I'm having some twinges.

Does anyone know the credit for the quote, "It takes more courage to wear a dress for a day than it does to wear a suit for a lifetime"? That's kinda hitting me in spite of myself. I don't know if I would have the courage anymore to cross-dress in public. What have I lost? Should it matter?
    Last edited by Kneenibble; 2011-05-02 at 11:48 AM.

14. - Top - End - #944

Quote Originally Posted by Eleanor_Rigby View Post
    The post I was referring to is on page 19 of the thread and is tucked away in a spoiler tag, I'm sorry, I don't know how to quote it properly. It's nowhere near as creepy as I remembered it being so I'm not surprised you don't remember it.
    Pfffft. There's hardly any shameless pandering to my ego at all

15. - Top - End - #945
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Lix Lorn View Post
    ...that makes this thread very high in snake-people right now...
    *transforms into kookaburra*

*starts hunting for snakes*

Oooh, and that's a bad miss.

“Don't exercise your freedom of speech until you have exercised your freedom of thought.”
    ― Tim Fargo

16. - Top - End - #946
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Asta Kask View Post

Like a Cobra?

17. - Top - End - #947
    Titan in the Playground

What's this about collection?

If someone else wants to go ma-ha-suchi on me, from either age, I look forward to the fireworks.

Rose Dragon: I don't see what's to be worried about that. Either they're wrong (most likely IMO) and it's not worth wasting headspace on them, or they're right and you may or may not have something fun to look forward to when and if the time is right. But I wouldn't spend time worrying about it in that case either. That make sense?

Kneenibble: Courage, friend. Courage is what you have when something scares you, but you go out and do it anyway. So you need not feel bad just because something scares you, the question is what you do then. Then again, if you simply have no reason or desire to crossdress, going out just to prove you're still willing to seems kind of silly to me.

Also, mmm... sensitive rabbi look.
    Spoiler
    Show
    My motto: Repensum Est Canicula.

Quote Originally Posted by turkishproverb View Post
    I am not getting into a shootout with Golentan. Too many gun-arms.
    Leiningen will win, even if he must lose in the attempt.

Credit to Astrella for the new party avatar.

18. - Top - End - #948
    Titan in the Playground

Can I go Luna on you?

Quote Originally Posted by Asta Kask

(cuddles the predator)

19. - Top - End - #949
    Titan in the Playground

Can I go Luna on you?

(cuddles the predator)

Spoiler
    Show

You clearly aren't too picky about what you're willing to cuddle.

20. - Top - End - #950
    Titan in the Playground

Hey, if I'll cuddle a nine tailed being of destruction and malice, I'll cuddle most things.
    (cuddles Kyuubi)

21. - Top - End - #951
    Titan in the Playground

Luna as in "I will hunt my foes endlessly and devour their hearts" or luna as in "Gaia, sit this one out and I'll do that thing with my tongue that you like?"

Also, @kyuubi: aww, he's cute.
    Spoiler
    Show

22. - Top - End - #952
    Titan in the Playground

Hey, if I'll cuddle a nine tailed being of destruction and malice, I'll cuddle most things.
    (cuddles Kyuubi)
    I am not a nine tailed being of destruction and Malice. That manga is anti-Kyuubi propaganda! I don't want to destroy everything. I just want to be loved.

Bah, you'll see. You'll all see! I'll get my name changed and then people won't blame me for being a being of destruction and malice!

23. - Top - End - #953
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kyuubi View Post
    I am not a nine tailed being of destruction and Malice. That manga is anti-Kyuubi propaganda! I don't want to destroy everything. I just want to be loved.

Bah, you'll see. You'll all see! I'll get my name changed and then people won't blame me for being a being of destruction and malice!
    Isn't she a sweet Kitsune? I got half a mind to take her home and put her into a cuddle-cage.
    Last edited by Partysan; 2011-05-02 at 02:20 PM.
    "Ceterum censeo mediomundum esse delendum."
    Quote Originally Posted by Claudius Maximus View Post
    A balor is literally made of evil - for all we know it's composed of malecules and cruelectrons.
    I will leave this world like I entered it - screaming and bathed in blood.

Martial Avatartist by the amazing yldenfrei

24. - Top - End - #954
    Ettin in the Playground

Isn't the traditional role for Kitsune to disguise as attractive females, get married to some poor shmuck, then bail when they're found out and leave the man alone with kids...?

<.<
    >.>

I'll shut up now.
    "It's the fate of all things under the sky,
    to grow old and wither and die."

25. - Top - End - #955
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by golentan View Post
    Luna as in "I will hunt my foes endlessly and devour their hearts" or luna as in "Gaia, sit this one out and I'll do that thing with my tongue that you like?"

Also, @kyuubi: aww, he's cute.
    Luna as in 'I'll stick by you and you stick by me and hey you and me we can ride on a star moon, if you stay by my side we can rule the woooorld'

Quote Originally Posted by Kyuubi View Post

(cuddles nine tailed foxcub)

26. - Top - End - #956
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Frozen_Feet View Post
    Isn't the traditional role for Kitsune to disguise as attractive females, get married to some poor shmuck, then bail when they're found out and leave the man alone with kids...?

<.<
    >.>

I'll shut up now.
    Maybe Kyuubi is following a non-traditional role concept.
    "Ceterum censeo mediomundum esse delendum."
    Quote Originally Posted by Claudius Maximus View Post
    A balor is literally made of evil - for all we know it's composed of malecules and cruelectrons.
    I will leave this world like I entered it - screaming and bathed in blood.

Martial Avatartist by the amazing yldenfrei

27. - Top - End - #957
    Titan in the Playground

I'm going to have to decline then. I have less interest in ruling the world than I do in self mutilation. Sorry.
    Spoiler
    Show

28. - Top - End - #958
    Titan in the Playground

Shame. Oh well... good luck?
    (hugs anyway)

29. - Top - End - #959
    Titan in the Playground

I always have a hug or two hundred for you. *hug*
    Spoiler
    Show

30. - Top - End - #960
    Titan in the Playground

(DEEP BREATH) yay
    (cuddles!)