New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Orc in the Playground

Default On the Nightside

New York City. A city of roughly eight million people. By day, most of them wind their way through the streets, going about their daily lives - up in the morning, go to work, come back, head to bed, and repeat. For most of them, it's safe. The capes make things interesting, but by and large, a body could go for months without running into one.

By night, though, the Big Apple takes on a different character. Once the sun dips below the horizon, a savagery takes over that is barely constrained by the NYPD. Once the sun goes down, gangs fight for territory, killing each other over the right to sell their drugs and their women on the darkened corners. Once the sun goes down, the shadows are filled with the worst that humanity has to offer, and morality takes a back seat to a quick buck. Once the sun goes down, men become monsters.

But there are a few who refuse to allow the streets to remain untamed, a few who struggle against the never-ending tide of criminals. Those few are some of New York's heroes, doing their part to beat back the shadows for one night longer. Most of the time, they work alone.

Tonight, they start working together.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: On the Nightside

Ok I have to select my arrows so I'm spoiling them
    Spoiler
    Show
    3 smoke arrows
    2 teargas arrows
    1 flare arrow
    5 bolas arrows
    3 explosives arrows
    2 nets arrows
    and 2 sonic arrows

Also, I survey the surrounding area, seeing if there is any commotion from on the streets as I turn my hearing aid on.
    Last edited by smasher0404; 2011-04-03 at 10:31 AM.
    ARRRRGH, I'm a pirate, ninjas are no match for me, Yargh!
    Also this awesome avatar was done by KillItWithFire

3. - Top - End - #3
    Troll in the Playground

Matthew Murdock

"...By unanimous decision, we the jury find the defendant, Fredrick Lafontaine, not guilty on the charge of murder."

The reporters swarmed the exit of city hall, alternately clamoring for a statement and praising Lafontaine's defense team. Microphones were thrust into his attorney's face, but the man continued to walk ahead as if he hadn't seen them, forcing those carrying them to retract their devices.

After all, he hadn't. The attorney in question was blind; his eyes hidden by a pair of ruby quartz sunglasses. His white cane felt along the edges of the stairs of the courthouse, ensuring that he got to his car safely.

Once he was past the stairs, though, Matt Murdock turns to face the crowd, and finally speak into the microphones.

"First off, I'd like to apologize for ignoring all of you previously; I'd rather not fall down the stairs. And then have to sue all of you."

Nervous laughter. Murdock usually didn't banter with the press, but he was in a good mood today.

"This was a simple, open and shut case. Once the ballistic evidence had been properly examined, it was easy for the jury to understand that my client simply couldn't have pulled the trigger. Justice was served today. Thank you."

And then Murdock is off, back into the brownstone were both the law offices of Nelson and Murdock and his personal living quarters were housed.

The sun was beginning to set, and Foggy Nelson was just heading out of the office, purple bow tie undone.

"Matt! It's single's night at this bar downtown...I could use a wingman..."

He smiles, and shakes his head.

"Sorry, Foggy. Patrolling tonight. Rain check?"

"One day, you'll realize that using your powers to help me find a girl isn't wrong. Some of us aren't nearly as good with the ladies."

"Have fun, Foggy."

And Foggy's off, whistling Be Prepared as he goes.

Upstairs, Matt undoes is tie, tossing it casually to the floor. The blind lawyer then enters his walk-in closet, and a decidedly different figure emerges. Gone was the sharp suit and sunglasses; gone the blind man's cane and loafers. They were replaced by dark red leather and a mask with red reflective eyes and two short, stubby horns. They were replaced by combat boots and a pair of billy clubs strapped to Matt Murdock's thigh. Gone was Matt Murdock, attorney at law. And in his place, Daredevil emerged.

The masked vigilante pauses for a moment, cracks his neck, and sprints towards the open window, heading out into the night.
    Last edited by industrious; 2011-04-03 at 12:53 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeafnotDumb View Post
    Silly boy. I've played in Industrious's games. They don't murder characters. That means the torture ends.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aevylmar View Post
    It turns out that sometimes? He *does* murder characters.

The Maze of Madness

Campaigns:
    Gotham: Year One
    Earth-52(abandoned) OOC
    RotSE II III] OOC2

4. - Top - End - #4
    Dwarf in the Playground

At the Plaza Hotel on 5th avenue a figure quickly suited up in form-fitting Kevlar. Draped over the chair nearby was a tailored tuxedo. Before donning the helmet he took a look in the mirror. Over his shoulder sleeping was his latest conquest; by her claims an Italian Contessa. If true she would have no problem affording the Suite they just enjoyed. While he regretted not being able to stay and enjoy a made-to-order breakfast Paladin had a meet & greet with a prospective client. The terms of the clandestine meeting were as mysterious as they were intriguing. The money they gave him up front didn't hurt either. But none of that would matter if he was late! Finally gearing up he headed for the balcony and gave one last longing look to the slumbering Contessa. "Ciao Bella." he said and disappeared into the night.

Spoiler
    Show
    OOC: Since Paladin at his core is a good natured mercenary I figure either you can involve his potential client to get him into the plot or maybe something happens on the way.

5. - Top - End - #5
    Pixie in the Playground

Outlaw

The bar had gone under many different names over the past thirty years, and been acquired by many different owners- never anyone who thought themselves capable of more than breaking even over it, just your average lowlife winning the deed in a wager or a fight. There were two schools of thought regarding what its current name was- half the patrons thought it was "Final Heaven," and the other half thought it was "Perdition." Inez Temple preferred the latter.

This was usually a good place to find work, even before Hellhouse went belly-up; New York had a more active scene than Chicago most of the time, so there was a higher quantity of quick-'n'-dirty local stuff to choose from, even though there was more chance of things going south if the wrong interlopers showed up.

The mutant received a few stares when she walked in- there probably wasn't another female in a country mile, and none as good-looking as she was- but she wasn't worried about that. The people in here recognized her, her outfit, the firearms she carried. And, heck, if somebody was hellbent on bothering her, she'd just break every bone in their body.

Fenway had started to show up here lately- one of the transplants from Hellhouse. That place would probably be up and running again as soon as somebody took responsibility for it, but in the interim he was hanging around in New York. Inez took a seat next to him at the bar.

"Been a while since ah seen you. You lookin' to find work too?"

The merc shrugged. "Not one of my best seasons. Game's been rough since the line-up changed. Been an influx of rookie talent."

"So there's nothin' worth taking yet?"

"Wait around. The umpire is officiating alone."

Inez frowned. She hadn't even made back the money it took to get from Fort Worth to New York City yet. If she didn't find some work soon...

Sighing, Outlaw waved over the guy standing behind the bar. "Gimme a beer, then." There wasn't a better place to solicit merc work right now; she'd stay here a couple hours and try to get the jump on any nascent contracts offered. Tomorrow night, she'd visit a different part of town.

6. - Top - End - #6
    Ogre in the Playground

Spider-Man
    The 'ol Webhead is webswinging around. So far, he's encountered little crimes. It's quiet for the city... he thinks. Maybe I'm just being paranoid.
    Artifical intelligence is no match for natural stupidity
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogerd View Post
    Strike me down and I'll clean the floor faster than you can imagine

7. - Top - End - #7
    Orc in the Playground

Hawkeye

You take stock of your arrows, making certain you've brought the equipment you think you might need. Your recent fallout with Steve has made the Mansion awkward, so you've taken to doing some nightly patrols to clear your head and get some distance from the situation. At the moment, you've headed towards the Metropolitan Museum of Art - what few street contacts you have that still talk to you indicated there was a break-in there last evening. None of them were certain what happened there, but one of them did say that the curator was looking for less-than-official alternatives to recover whatever had been taken.

And so, here you are, staking out the Museum. So far, it's been quiet. Nobody's returned to the scene of the crime, and the lights have been dimmed ever since the place closed several hours ago. The only highlight so far is that shortly after midnight, a security guard opened up a back door to the Met and stepped outside to light a cigarette.

Matthew Murdock

As you change into the clothes for your other calling, you pause. You hear the door to the brownstone open, and someone begin to rush up the stairs. You recognize the racing heartbeat and the winded puffing of Foggy a full minute before he opens the door to your offices.

"Oh, Matt, I forgot to tell you - a Maximilian Pride from the Met called while you were in court. He said he had some problem and needed to talk to the 'Devil about it. I told him that contrary to what he might read in the Enquirer or the Bugle, you didn't spend your evenings racing across rooftops and capturing criminals. He explained again that he really needed to talk to Daredevil, and for some reason, he didn't sound convinced by my explanation. I can't imagine why." Foggy said this last part much quieter, but both of you knew you heard what he had said. When he resumes, there's a very concerned tone in his voice. "Listen, Matt - I know you've had a rough couple of months. You could use a night off. I'll be at O'Doud's on 17th tonight - heh, knowing my luck, striking out. If you swing by, I, uh, I'll buy you a beer and, you know, listen. To anything you might have to say." His piece said, Foggy closes the door to the law offices, and leaves you be.

Paladin

Leaving the Contessa, if that's really her title, was no easy feat, but a deal's a deal. In this case, a fixer had called you on your work phone, saying that a prospective job had opened up, and for once, it might be on the up-and-up. Some property had gone missing at the Met, and the curator, a Mr. Price, was willing to shell out some serious cash to get it back. In good faith, Mr. Price had wired $2,500 to your account just to show up, with a promise of making much more than that once the job was finished. The fixer was more trustworthy than some you'd met - which meant it'd take a larger amount of money to get him to betray you - and the money checked out.

Outlaw

The beer wasn't great, but at least it was cold. Fenway was right - the atmosphere in here was dead. Clearly, the economy was tanking so bad, even the mercs were feeling the pinch. At some point, one of the mercs tried out some of his best lines on you. When they didn't work, he laid a hand on your shoulder.

After the ruckus, Fenway slid another beer your way. "Look, kiddo. I'll toss ya a floater, since you're new in town. There's a talent scout in the metro area, goes by the name of Price. From what I hear, someone was stealing more than bases at the Met's. It's not major league work, but it ain't T-ball neither."

Spider-Man

It has been quiet. Sure, there was the guy holding up the convenience store, and the man stealing another guy's wallet at knifepoint, but in general, pretty quiet. No explosions, no armored car assaults, no bank robberies - nobody robs banks anymore, why's that? - and the patrol's going by fast. At this rate, you might be able to make it back to your apartment in an hour or so and curl up next to MJ for a change. It'd be good for the both of you, your patrols and such have really cut into the time you can spend on your marriage. As you're thinking that, you see movement below you - your spider-sense isn't going off, so it's nothing dangerous. You see Daredevil racing across the rooftops, swinging by his billy club lines.

8. - Top - End - #8
    Troll in the Playground

Daredevil

"Foggy..."

Murdock grins under his mask. Sure it had been a couple of hectic months. Sure his secret identity was coming under fire. But he and Foggy were still looking out for each other, and still doing what they did best. Karen's death still haunted him, but he was moving on from it. Life had been better, but as far as he was concerned, the worst was behind him; far behind him.

So he was dancing on the edge, at bit. Taking a few extra risks here and there. Nothing wrong with that. He already was wearing a costume, anyway.

And besides. If he went, then he'd end up stealing someone Foggy might have gotten. And he really didn't want that. He had enough exes and Foggy didn't have enough. Or something.

There wasn't anyone waiting outside the office, so Daredevil flings himself out onto the street. The Met awaited.
    Silly boy. I've played in Industrious's games. They don't murder characters. That means the torture ends.

The Maze of Madness

Campaigns:
    Earth-52(abandoned) OOC
    RotSE II III] OOC2

9. - Top - End - #9

GnomeWizardGuy

Marc Spector - Moon Knight

Justice

It was a word that has floated in Marc's mind a great deal recently. He has established himself quite well under his millionaire persona, Steven Grant. There was a certain tug to simply be absorbed into that lifestyle. His investments using his mercenary money (lucre, some would call it) was enough to sustain that image for as long as he wanted. He'd done his share of good for the world (and New York), so why not settle down? Marlene would certainly appreciate being out of that previous life. Frenchie might complain, but he could take care of himself. He could even have the mooncopter, if he wanted it.

But that wasn't who Marc was. It was a life he knew he'd never have, even if he did want it.

Justice is who the Egyptian god Konshu is. He was reminded of that everytime he touched the statue he brought back from Egypt. Justice is what gave him his power.

Justice is what drove him to go out at nights and take on his other identity: Cab driver Jake Lockley. He'd done his round for a few hours without any leads on criminal activities. He debated whether or not to give Bertrand Crawley (a homeless man and his main street contact) a visit and see if there was any criminal activitiy going on he needed to know about. He also considered heading home early tonight, but he felt that something wasn't right. Hesitant to go on such a faint feeling, he kept driving his cab route, keeping his eyes open.
    Last edited by Emongnome777; 2011-04-05 at 02:27 PM.
    Emongnome

10. - Top - End - #10
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Bruendor_Cavescout View Post
    Spider-Man

It has been quiet. Sure, there was the guy holding up the convenience store, and the man stealing another guy's wallet at knifepoint, but in general, pretty quiet. No explosions, no armored car assaults, no bank robberies - nobody robs banks anymore, why's that? - and the patrol's going by fast. At this rate, you might be able to make it back to your apartment in an hour or so and curl up next to MJ for a change. It'd be good for the both of you, your patrols and such have really cut into the time you can spend on your marriage. As you're thinking that, you see movement below you - your spider-sense isn't going off, so it's nothing dangerous. You see Daredevil racing across the rooftops, swinging by his billy club lines.
    "Daredevil? How's it been going?" Spider-Man says, swinging next to him.
    Spoiler
    Show

11. - Top - End - #11
    Troll in the Playground

Daredevil

"Oh, you know."

Daredevil balances on a street lamp before springing off onto a rooftop.

"Secret identity under fire, a 400 million dollar lawsuit against the Daily Globe, and you forgot to invite me to your wedding, Peter. I still haven't met your wife."

The Maze of Madness

Campaigns:
    Earth-52(abandoned) OOC
    RotSE II III] OOC2

12. - Top - End - #12
    Pixie in the Playground

Outlaw

The Texan mutant's eyes light up at the tip, and she grinned with relief. "Oh! That's just what ah needed, cowboy. Ah ain't gonna forget this, you'll see." She would have to pay him back some time in the future- Fenway always was a great merc, even when things got nasty. And if this Price guy yielded a pay day, it would really smooth things out, get her out of a real jam. No, she owed Fenway good.

Swigging down her beer at lightning speed, Outlaw grabs her wallet and races out of the bar, giving Fenway one last friendly wave as she exited out the doors. Running top speed down the mostly-empty sidewalks to the nearest subway station, she hops on the next train to the Met, excited that she'd get paying work when she arrived.
    Last edited by Four Horsebears; 2011-04-05 at 08:06 PM.

13. - Top - End - #13

Hawkeye continues to stake out the museum, seeing if he see anything suspicious. Readying a regular arrow into the bow.

14. - Top - End - #14
    Orc in the Playground

Tonight's been a good night. It's not always easy being the chosen champion of Khonshu, but the Egyptian god had been more distant than usual. Marc could still feel his patron giving him the strength and determination he always had, but he hadn't been giving him guidance nearly as often either. Still, he wasn't berating Marc either, so there was a silver lining to that cloud.

As Marc ponders this, a young woman dressed in business attire flagged down Marc's taxi. She's in her mid-to-late-20s, and her ebony tresses are pulled back to flow over her shoulders. She carries a large black reusable shopping bag with the iconic "I Heart NY" logo on it, though its somewhat weather-worn. She smiles as she enters the taxi, shutting the door behind her. "I'm heading to the Met," she said in a melodious voice, placing the bag on the seat next to her and brushing a lock of raven hair away from her face. "And, um, it's sort of a rush."

Outlaw

The trip through New York's subway system is uneventful, but colorful. The tubes, even at this late hour, are filled with buskers, the homeless and a few prostitutes and pushers, mixed in with the humanity that make the city work during the daytime. Transit Authority had been cracking down on security ever since 9/11, but it's still easy to slip firearms past them if you know what you're doing. When Outlaw gets to the Met, she's not surprised to find that the front doors are locked, and the foyer is darkened.

Spider-Man and Daredevil

The two heroes swing and somersault across the rooftops of a darkened New York, catching up on old times as they go. Spider-Man quickly realizes that Daredevil's currently heading towards the center of Manhattan Island, most likely Central Park - away from Clinton. Away from Hell's Kitchen.

Hawkeye

Clint's surveillance does reveal two things. First, that security guard has smoked two cigarettes now, and is still not heading inside. Secondly, about twenty past midnight, a blonde woman wearing a Stetson, cowboy boots (with spurs), a light tan miniskirt and matching "top," if you can call it that - it looks like she's almost busting out of it. A revolver is holstered on both her hips. The woman heads to the front of the Met, and checks the door, finding it locked.

15. - Top - End - #15
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by industrious View Post
    Daredevil

"Oh, you know."

Daredevil balances on a street lamp before springing off onto a rooftop.

"Secret identity under fire, a 400 million dollar lawsuit against the Daily Globe, and you forgot to invite me to your wedding, Peter. I still haven't met your wife."
    "Oh righhhhhhht. My bad. Why are you heading to Central Park, Daredevil? Big Heist going on you know about? Fire of some sort? Or did you switch dry cleaners?" Spider-Man says
    Spoiler
    Show

16. - Top - End - #16
    Troll in the Playground

Daredevil

"Apparently, someone named Maximilian Pride wants to see me. And he told Foggy to contact me. He apparently didn't take no for an answer."

Which wasn't exactly reassuring. Matt's identity was already on shaky ground, these days.

The Maze of Madness

Campaigns:
    Earth-52(abandoned) OOC
    RotSE II III] OOC2

17. - Top - End - #17
    Ogre in the Playground

"That sounds...mysterious." Spider-Man says
    Spoiler
    Show

18. - Top - End - #18
    Troll in the Playground

Daredevil

"Yeah. But on the other hand, I think I'm going to convince Foggy to join us."

Daredevil starts chuckling at his next sentence.

"I'm going to get him in the Stilt-Man armor."

He can't help it, and starts laughing at the mental image.

The Maze of Madness

Campaigns:
    Earth-52(abandoned) OOC
    RotSE II III] OOC2

19. - Top - End - #19

GnomeWizardGuy

"Yes, ma'am." He smiles, starts the fare counter, and pulls out. The Met, at this time of night?, he thinks. His curiosity is brief, however. This is New York. I've had odder requests. Feeling the half moon's energy flow through him, he tightens his fist and flexes his muscles. Shame, I was looking for some action tonight. It's been a while since I've felt this good.

The met is around 3 miles away, and he makes good time, obeying the lady's request to hurry. Pulling up on the curb at the front entrance, he turns to the mysterious lady and smiles. "Eleven dollars, ma'am."
    Emongnome

20. - Top - End - #20
    Dwarf in the Playground

Paladin

Leaving the Contessa, if that's really her title, was no easy feat, but a deal's a deal. In this case, a fixer had called you on your work phone, saying that a prospective job had opened up, and for once, it might be on the up-and-up. Some property had gone missing at the Met, and the curator, a Mr. Price, was willing to shell out some serious cash to get it back. In good faith, Mr. Price had wired $2,500 to your account just to show up, with a promise of making much more than that once the job was finished. The fixer was more trustworthy than some you'd met - which meant it'd take a larger amount of money to get him to betray you - and the money checked out.
    Paladin made his way to the Met like most other 'heroes' via rooftop. While the mercenary wasn't as agile as some he did possess a certain athleticism and superhuman strength. It wasn't pretty but Paladin made it there. On time no less. He dropped down to the city streets and approached the front doors.

21. - Top - End - #21
    Orc in the Playground

The woman beams as the cab pulls up to the Met. With a cheery "thank you!", she presses fifteen dollars into "Jake's" hands. "Keep the change, you earned it!" She gathers the bag, and heads out of the cab towards the front doors, where she stops abruptly as she notices a scantily-clad cowgirl.

Moreover, as Marc watches, a man dressed in purple and black body armor drops from the nearby buildings and lands at the front door as well.

Paladin

Paladin might not have the grace of Spider-Man, but he has no issues racing across the rooftops towards Central Park. He heads up the stone steps to the Met, and sees two people also standing at the door: a raven-haired woman in business attire, and a cowgirl, her golden locks flowing from beneath her Stetson. The dark-haired woman seems uncertain of the blonde; the reverse does not seem to be true. The business woman gives a small shriek when you land near her.

Outlaw

As the young mutant ponders her next move, a taxi pulls up in front of the Met. A young woman - really, not much older than the merc - is dressed in a sensible business outfit, and carries a black reusable bag. She notices the pretty young blonde outside the doors quickly, and approaches cautiously. "Um, can I help you, miss?" She maintains a cautious distance - after all, the cowgirl is armed.

Shortly after that, a man in purple-and-black body armor approaches the building as well. The other woman is surprised by his approach, and she give a small gasp once she realizes he's there.

Hawkeye

Half an hour past midnight, and action has really begun to happen at the Met. A cab has pulled up, a woman has gotten out, and briefly converses with the cowgirl when a familiar man in purple armor appears on the scene.

Paladin. Sometimes he'd been an ally. Sometimes he'd been a threat. Depended upon who was paying him at the time. Which one was he now?

22. - Top - End - #22
    Dwarf in the Playground

Paladin

Paladin might not have the grace of Spider-Man, but he has no issues racing across the rooftops towards Central Park. He heads up the stone steps to the Met, and sees two people also standing at the door: a raven-haired woman in business attire, and a cowgirl, her golden locks flowing from beneath her Stetson. The dark-haired woman seems uncertain of the blonde; the reverse does not seem to be true. The business woman gives a small shriek when you land near her.
    "Excuse me ladies." Paladin actually gave the two woman a slight bow. "My name is Paladin; Super-Soldier of Fortune. Perhaps you have heard of me?" after a moments silence. "No?"

23. - Top - End - #23

GnomeWizardGuy

After taking the money, he pauses momentarily, pretending to fiddle with his meter as he watches the exchange with interest, though he can't hear the conversation. He doesn't recognize any of the two new individuals, but it's obvious that there's more going on than a simple late-night rendezvous. He drives off for around a block and turns on a side street and parks his cab. He checks to see if anyone is watching (including the roof tops!) then changes into his cloaked costume and leaves the cab. He climbs the nearest building and heads back toward the Met. His enhanced strength and agility allow him to easily jump between the buildings. He gets as close as he can, watching what is going on carefully at the front steps. He checks that his truncheons are in place and he has several cresent-shaped scarabs.
    Emongnome

24. - Top - End - #24
    Pixie in the Playground

Outlaw

The mutant blinks at the sudden arrival of the other mercenary, surprised and a little perplexed by his sudden, flashy entrance. She'd never met him before, but based on his gear and his introduction, he was easy enough to identify.

"Yeah, ah've heard of you," the cowgirl said. "Name's Outlaw. We're in the same line of work... ...!" Her expression turned into one of annoyance as a realization dawned over her.

"...Dang. You're here for the same job as me, ain't you?"
    Last edited by Four Horsebears; 2011-04-07 at 01:07 PM.

25. - Top - End - #25
    Troll in the Playground

Daredevil

"Entirely possible. But some of us see it less as a job and more a calling."

Daredevil, along with Spider-Man, had come in through one of the narrow alleys, unnoticed by the others.

"And if I'm not mistaken, Moon Knight's on one of the roofs. Someone called us here. It better be important enough for me to leave the Kitchen."
    Last edited by industrious; 2011-04-07 at 01:36 PM.

The Maze of Madness

Campaigns:
    Earth-52(abandoned) OOC
    RotSE II III] OOC2

26. - Top - End - #26
    Dwarf in the Playground

Paladin

Paladin stroked his chin in imitation of thoughtfulness "Well 'Outlaw' I hope you were smart enough to get an advance?" at the arrival of the two recognizable heroes Paladin chuckled. "I think we probably are all here for similar reasons. Museum Robbery? Oh and thanks for the C-Block Hornhead. You and Web-head continuing your Bromance I see."

27. - Top - End - #27

I approach them all quietly bow drawn with a regular arrow, showing myself to them.

28. - Top - End - #28
    Ogre in the Playground

"Indeed we are, Paladin." Spider-Man says chuckling.
    Spoiler
    Show

29. - Top - End - #29
    Orc in the Playground

On the Steps of the Met

The woman gasps as she's suddenly surrounded by several of New York's heroes. Her eyes widen, and she takes a few steps back. "Please, um, I'm not sure what's happening, but I'm guessing it has something to do with why Mr. Price asked me to stay so late tonight. You all aren't going to start a brawl out here, are you? I mean, one of you is a menace to society." She glances nervously towards Spider-Man as she says that.

"The front doors are locked, and I don't have a key. I was told that Harry'd be able to let me in the back, and if you're here to meet with Mr. Price, I'm certain he'd let you in as well." The woman heads down the steps and begins a long walk around the Met when Hawkeye's appearance on the scene causes her to start as well. "Another one? Are there any more of you around here?" she asks, half-seriously.

30. - Top - End - #30
    Troll in the Playground

Daredevil

One day, I am going to convince Peter to sue that paper for damages.

"Other than one more who'll be joining us at his leisure-"

Daredevil "looks" up and "stares" at Moon Knight for a split second.

"We should be fine."
    Last edited by industrious; 2011-04-07 at 05:49 PM.

The Maze of Madness

Campaigns:
    Earth-52(abandoned) OOC
    RotSE II III] OOC2