Hi

I'm coming here seeking your help with 3.5 since I'm absolutely no expert with that system, especially the 2000 splatbooks. I know PF pretty well, but the two have diverted far enough by now that what works in PF doesn't necessarily work in 3.5 anymore.

I'm playing a fighter in a E6 campaign, meaning level 6 is the highest level we'll reach. Since I'm a fighter I can qualify for feats for level 8 fighters or that require a BAB +8.

That includes Improved Critical, which i'm of course plan on taking.

Now I'm a dex-based fighter, which is not the most optimized one for this, I'm aware. I'm also using a Rapier.
I'll never dish out tons of damage like the 2hd fighter we have. And that's ok, I don't want to, doesn't fit the character concept.

However I'm looking for a few things that make taking Improved Critical with a 18-20 weapon useful. Critting and still doing no damage is somehow not very fun. Debuffs, stuns, bleed, anything works. :)

Doesn't matter for now if they're feats, items, skill tricks, spells or something else.
Shouldn't be super-cheese magic item abuse though, because it's a pretty low-magic world and I wouldn't get away with it anyway. (feel free to mention it anyway though if you want)