New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 5 of 31 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141530 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #121
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: GtKaP Interview Thread 2: Djinn_in_Tonic

gw's Questions of Questionable Intent
    Spoiler
    Show

1. Have you ever had a crush on a fictional character? If so, who?

2. What is one thing about yourself you're the most proud of?

3. Roses or orchids?

4. What sustains you, keeps you going every day?

5. How did you get to be so awesome?

6. Where were you ten years ago, and what do you know now that you wish you knew back then?

7. If the human race vanished tomorrow, leaving only you and one other person to keep you company, who would you want that person to be?

8. Who is one person who died before you were born that you'd most like to speak with?

9. When your life comes to an end, how do you want to be remembered/what do you want to be remembered for?

10. Ga! These questions have taken a turn for the depressing! Quick, what is your favorite lolcat!? (Bonus cookies for posting a pic.)

11. What super-power would you want to use to stop Godzilla if he was attacking where you live?

12. Beards or babies?

13. Have you ever made up a word? If so, what is that word and what is its definition?

14. Define the following word: whiloplenulent?

15. What's an old-fashioned song or short schmaltzy bit of poetry that's stuck in your head?

16. Favorite mythological monster?

17. Enough of this! I am your arch-nemesis! Where will we fight our final, climactic battle?

18. In #17, above, did you defeat me? If so, how?

19. Do you prefer the silly questions or the serious ones?

20. Why did you decide to submit yourself to these torturous, probing questions?

2. - Top - End - #122
    Dwarf in the Playground

PirateCaptain

Are you trying to take over the world?
    Steam Profile:
    http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197985676498

Feel free to add me.

3. - Top - End - #123
    Firbolg in the Playground

Do you, in fact, have any cheese here at all?
    Sadly, I do not. If I did, I'd like it to be a good aged Cheddar.

Will you go quietly when they come for you?
    I'll not go at all...they'll never find me.

What is your anti-zombie weapon of choice?
    Hm. While I'm a fencer at heart, I'd feel most comfortable with the machete in my room. It's 2 feet long, light, durable, and has a saw on the reverse side of the blade. No zombie would stand a chance.

Are you running to something, or from something?
    To something, I hope. I don't frighten easily, so if I'm running from something? It'll be something DAMN scary, and I don't want that.

What's the magic word?
    Quail.

1. Have you ever had a crush on a fictional character? If so, who?
    I have a healthy man-crush on Malcolm Reynolds from Firefly. Yes, I'm confident in my sexuality.

2. What is one thing about yourself you're the most proud of?
    Tough one. Probably my ability to see all sides of a situation, and handle troubling situations without making them worse. Basically, I'm proud of my ability to deal with people.

3. Roses or orchids?
    Orchids for preference.

4. What sustains you, keeps you going every day?
    Carbohydrates, apparently. On a less physical note, I'm interested in everything, so I thrive on change and discovery. Also, I have some a really strange personal drive to just do things, so that helps.

5. How did you get to be so awesome?
    <-- That should explain it. I was always this way.

6. Where were you ten years ago, and what do you know now that you wish you knew back then?
    I honestly don't remember. My early memories (up to about age 14, honestly) blur together...and I was 12 then. So I don't know.

On another note, on my 20th birthday I received a letter from my 1st grade teacher, who apparently had us write letters to our older selves. Mine said the following: "You've probably done a lot more interesting and fun things than me, and I don't have anything to tell you that you don't already know. The rest of this paper I'll leave blank for YOU to fill in with the interesting things that have happened to you."

7. If the human race vanished tomorrow, leaving only you and one other person to keep you company, who would you want that person to be?
    At this point in my life, I can't actually thing of the right answer to that one. I have no single person who I'd really, really want around over everyone else. Closest I can get is my buddy Chase or my friend Emily.

8. Who is one person who died before you were born that you'd most like to speak with?
    Epictetus, the father of Stoicism. While not really a stoic, I love the philosophy.

9. When your life comes to an end, how do you want to be remembered/what do you want to be remembered for?
    Talk to me in 30 years. For now? That's to far in the future to worry about.

10. Ga! These questions have taken a turn for the depressing! Quick, what is your favorite lolcat!? (Bonus cookies for posting a pic.)
    I don't know any lolcats, actually. My life is empty?

11. What super-power would you want to use to stop Godzilla if he was attacking where you live?
    Omnipotence. I'm practical like that.

12. Beards or babies?
    Um...babies? Beards only work on certain people.

13. Have you ever made up a word? If so, what is that word and what is its definition?
    No, although I use the word "technically" in ways it's not technically meant to be used.

...Actually, I like. I used the word "budda" to mean "what is that" from the age of 5 months to about 1.5 years.

14. Define the following word: whiloplenulent?

15. What's an old-fashioned song or short schmaltzy bit of poetry that's stuck in your head?
    I do Swing and Lindy. 1940's songs are ALWAYS stuck in my head. Right now it's the King Porter Stomp by Benny Goodman.

16. Favorite mythological monster?
    Djinni? Duh. After that, I'm a fan of dragons.

17. Enough of this! I am your arch-nemesis! Where will we fight our final, climactic battle?
    Somewhere that contains copious amounts of your secret weakness. Barring that, the heart of the sun sounds like a good place. Tomorrow at noon?

18. In #17, above, did you defeat me? If so, how?
    By utilizing your secret weakness to an almost silly extent.

19. Do you prefer the silly questions or the serious ones?
    The silly ones are more fun, but the serious ones actually reveal more about me.

20. Why did you decide to submit yourself to these torturous, probing questions?
    'cause GitP is full of interesting people, but I never seem to actually find time to talk to them. Now they can get a jump-start on knowing ME.

Are you trying to take over the world?
    No. *shifty eyes*
    Last edited by Djinn_in_Tonic; 2011-04-18 at 08:41 PM.

Ingredients

2oz Djinn
    5oz Water
    1 Lime Wedge

Instructions

Pour Djinn and tonic water into a glass filled with ice cubes. Stir well. Garnish with lime wedge. Serve.

4. - Top - End - #124
    Titan in the Playground

Lizardfolk

What is the worst non Troll (Magikarp-or-Caterpie-like) Pokemon?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonprime View Post
    AT, I esteem you above all other men now.

5. - Top - End - #125

What is the worst non Troll (Magikarp-or-Caterpie-like) Pokemon?

Luvdisc is an abomination to mankind and Pokekind, and single-handedly destroyed my childhood by its inclusion in Pokemon.

Of the games I actually played, that damn monkey that paints with its tail is pretty stupid.

Ingredients

2oz Djinn
    5oz Water
    1 Lime Wedge

Instructions

Pour Djinn and tonic water into a glass filled with ice cubes. Stir well. Garnish with lime wedge. Serve.

6. - Top - End - #126
    Colossus in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Djinn_in_Tonic View Post
    Of the games I actually played, that damn monkey that paints with its tail is pretty stupid.
    You do know Smeargle's not a monkey, right? How many of the games have you played?

7. - Top - End - #127
    Titan in the Playground

Why are you so awesome?

Are you so awesome?

Do you actually enjoy gin tonic or is the name just for the pun value?

Can you tell me how to properly enjoy British absurdist humor instead of deride it as I do?

Out of the crew of Serenity, which among the females would you most be willing to profess your undying love to (River's feet count as female)?

Did it bother you that the previous question ended with a preposition?

White Russians? Yes or otherwise?

If you had a Colt M1911, a H&K G3 and a FN P90, what would you name them?

If one of them is not Mirabelle, you lost. Go back and start again.

If you were forced to choose between your soul mate and myself for all eternity, why would you choose me?
    I use black for sarcasm.

Call me Rose, or The Rose Dragon. Rose Dragon is someone else entirely.

If you need me for something, please PM me about it. I am having difficulty keeping track of all my obligations.

8. - Top - End - #128

You do know Smeargle's not a monkey, right?
    ...apparently not?

How many of the games have you played?
    Blue and Gold. That's it. Dabbled in an emulated version of...um...one of the other colors, and wasn't thrilled.

Why are you so awesome?
    A combination of great looks, incredible wit, and mostly staggering humility.

Are you so awesome?
    That's for you guys to tell me.

Do you actually enjoy gin tonic or is the name just for the pun value?
    Heh. I'm not actually a fan of gin and tonics. I'll drink them, but I much prefer a good whiskey, some nice absinthe, or the Sazarac cocktail. Rum and cokes (or just anything with rum, honestly) don't go amiss either.

...wait. How could I have forgotten the delicious kick of a Four Horsemen? That goes near the top of the list.

Can you tell me how to properly enjoy British absurdist humor instead of deride it as I do?
    Step 1: Become British.
    Step 2: ????
    Step 3: Profit!

Out of the crew of Serenity, which among the females would you most be willing to profess your undying love to (River's feet count as female)?
    Kaylee. Was this supposed to be anything but a forgone conclusion?

Did it bother you that the previous question ended with a preposition?
    Not until you mentioned it, no. Now?

White Russians? Yes or otherwise?
    Not as a first drink, but I tend to end bar-hopping expeditions in Philly with a White Russian or two at Roosevelt's. It just feels right.

If you had a Colt M1911, a H&K G3 and a FN P90, what would you name them?
    Bruce, Viceroy Plinkly St. Claire, and Jacquelyn Poirot Mirabelle, for no particular reason.

If one of them is not Mirabelle, you lost. Go back and start again.
    I did. The FN P90 is now named Mirabelle.

If you were forced to choose between your soul mate and myself for all eternity, why would you choose me?
    Your delightful confidence and certainty, without a doubt.
    Last edited by Djinn_in_Tonic; 2011-04-18 at 11:23 PM.

Ingredients

2oz Djinn
    5oz Water
    1 Lime Wedge

Instructions

9. - Top - End - #129

BlackDragon

Quote Originally Posted by Djinn_in_Tonic View Post
    On another note, on my 20th birthday I received a letter from my 1st grade teacher, who apparently had us write letters to our older selves.
    Slightly off-topic, but how come I never had teachers who would get me to do cool things like that?

10. - Top - End - #130
    Titan in the Playground

Djinn or Tonic?

11. - Top - End - #131

You still making avatars?

What do you think is the best avatar you've made?

What is your favourite of your avatars?

What's your favourite avatar by someone else?

Who do you think is the best avatarist?

Why haven't you been making avatars much lately?

Uh...

What is your name?

What is your quest?

What... is your favourite colour?

Is it just a flesh wound?

What's your favourite book and/or author?

What is your favourite book, film and food?

Have you ever been out of your country?

If so, at what point was it driven home that you weren't in your country anymore?

If not, where do you most and least want to visit?

12. - Top - End - #132

Slightly off-topic, but how come I never had teachers who would get me to do cool things like that?
    A dearth of good luck.

Djinn or Tonic?
    Djinn, then Tonic, in that order.

You still making avatars?
    By specific request only, but yes.

What do you think is the best avatar you've made?
    This one. It just has a lot of personality.

What is your favourite of your avatars?
    I love the simplicity of this one, although the classic Djinn is close behind.

And the classic...

What's your favourite avatar by someone else?
    Rutskarn made this one for me, and I love it.

There's also a great one someone's got of an evil zombie Roy by Helmhammer (or a similar name...I honestly can't remember). It's beautiful.

Who do you think is the best avatarist?
    I've always loved Dr. Bath, but the aforementioned Hammer-whatever guy was incredible. I was also stunned to learn a few months ago that I was apparently one of the guys who inspired Dr. Bath to start. Didn't know I'd been around that long, or was that inspiring!

Why haven't you been making avatars much lately?
    Lack of direct requests, and general lack of really interesting requests that others don't take up. I only take on the ones that inspire me, to be honest.

What is your name?
    Michael Sloan. Figured enough of you are part of the GitP facebook group that I can just up and tell you all.

What is your quest?
    Right now? To graduate even though my college just cut my major. I'm already a year and a half behind due to transfer hijinks, and I'd hate to fall further back.

What... is your favourite colour?
    I don't really have one, to be honest.

Is it just a flesh wound?
    Yes. KEEP FIGHTING!

What's your favourite book and/or author?
    I love Alexander Dumas, Arthur Conan Doyle, Terry Pratchett, and Neil Gaiman.

What is your favourite book, film and food?
    See above for books, although I also love works of philosophy.

Movies are wide and varied, but The Sting, The Incredibles, Ball of Fire, Stardust, and Cool Runnings are at the top of the list. There are really to many to list.

I love sushi, Indian food, and Thai food, although I'll eat just about anything that doesn't stare back at me.

Have you ever been out of your country?
    Yep. I'm a US native who has been to Germany, England, Spain, and Canada, but, sadly, never anywhere else.

If so, at what point was it driven home that you weren't in your country anymore?
    Getting lost in Toledo (Spain), and being unable to understand a good 30% of the directions needed to find our way back.

Also? All the old guys in speedos at German public pools.

If not, w Where do you most and least want to visit?
    I'd love to get to some countries in Asia, primarily parts of China, which I find incredibly beautiful.

I'd least like to visit specific parts of Africa and the Middle East, 'cause...well...there's a bit to much political turmoil for me to want to holiday there at the moment.

Ingredients

2oz Djinn
    5oz Water
    1 Lime Wedge

Instructions

13. - Top - End - #133
    Titan in the Playground

If you are a US native and you need to be British to enjoy British absurdist humor, how come you are a Terry Pratchett fan?
    I use black for sarcasm.

Call me Rose, or The Rose Dragon. Rose Dragon is someone else entirely.

If you need me for something, please PM me about it. I am having difficulty keeping track of all my obligations.

14. - Top - End - #134

Quote Originally Posted by The Rose Dragon View Post
    If you are a US native and you need to be British to enjoy British absurdist humor, how come you are a Terry Pratchett fan?
    Probably because I don't belong in my country of birth.

A teacher once told me I was "to British" in the way I handled things. He then proceeded to call me Moriarty for the better part of a semester, and, if I complained about anything, would put on a fake British accent and say "Yurda, yurda yurda...the [reference cut 'cause it would otherwise be political in nature], and now all I have is tea and crumpets."

Ingredients

2oz Djinn
    5oz Water
    1 Lime Wedge

Instructions

15. - Top - End - #135

Oh yeah, forgot...

Can I crash at yours when I go globetrotting?

16. - Top - End - #136
    Barbarian in the Playground

Lightbulb Re: GtKaP Interview Thread 2: Djinn_in_Tonic

Have you read Odd and The Frost Giants?

If you had to change your forum name, what would you change it to?
    Baby B-day Turtle Avatar by Savannah
    fnord
    Ex-Keeper of The Birthdays (The Birthday Thread)

Official president of the Teevo must die fanclub

17. - Top - End - #137

Have you ever seen a manchild throw a temper tantrum?

18. - Top - End - #138

Can I crash at yours when I go globetrotting?
    Sure! Provided you don't get frighteningly drunk and ruin my furniture, and that you promise not to burn the house down.

Have you read Odd and The Frost Giants?
    Yes, and I rather enjoyed it. Not my favorite of his works, but a fun little piece in its own right.

If you had to change your forum name, what would you change it to?
    First off, that's a frightening though...I remember getting a several PMs when I posted in the Name Change thread from people concerned an institution was vanishing. ALL I DID WAS MAKE THE "I" LOWERCASE, PEOPLE!

...Anyway. I'd probably change it to "Djinn in Tonic," although I'd miss the underscores.

To actually answer the question, my other usernames are BuckledSwashes, Broiled_Yak, and Gideon_Gideonson, so one of those would most likely be used. Probably BuckledSwashes ('cause I find it rather amusing) or, because I used it on WotC, Gideon_Gideonson. Some people here might actually recognize me as Gideon, actually. Lord_Gareth, for one. There may be others.

Have you ever seen a manchild throw a temper tantrum?
    Yes. My old roommate did this occasionally. I tended to smack him down.

Which reminds me of the story about him that I find hilarious. His family is one of those Old Money Virginia families that sort of reminds you of Gone With the Wind. However, due to boarding school in Maine, he has no trace of a southern accent...unless he's ordering fried chicken at a restaraunt or cafeteria, at which point he suddenly lapses into the single best southern gentleman's drawl I've ever heard. What's better is that he's entirely unaware that he does this, and is always surprised when we crack up.

Ingredients

2oz Djinn
    5oz Water
    1 Lime Wedge

Instructions

19. - Top - End - #139

Why the Luvdisc hate?

Favorite color?

Favorite fruit?

Favorite ice cream?

What is your theme song?

What is your alignment?

What is your Magic: The Gathering color?

What is the meaning of life?

What are your thoughts on:

Love?
    Friendship?
    Freedom?

What is the color of your aura?

What does your essence taste like?

What’s your elemental affinity?

Who would you ask to the next Playground Prom, if we had one?

Are you part of any other online communities?

How often do you clean out your PM box?

What fictional character do you most identify with?

Blue Ghost, Lawful Good generalist wizard, at your service.
    Love wins. S'agapo.

I make MtG cards. My portfolio

20. - Top - End - #140

Say, why did you request a pony style avatar and subsequently forgot to check the tread to see if someone made it for you?PM also didn't seem to come trough

21. - Top - End - #141
    Ogre in the Playground

Have you a favourite suit?

What do you usually smell like?
    Last edited by Kneenibble; 2011-04-20 at 02:39 AM.

22. - Top - End - #142
    Bugbear in the Playground

When you came to join the playground forum, did you catch up on all the previous comics first or just start writing?

When assembling a puzzle, do you complete the edges first or just sort them into color piles?

Which childhood toy do you most regret not having anymore?

Scalding hot shower or somewhat tepid?

Do you lie on personality tests for more entertaining results?
    Unofficial Brew-Meister in the playground. Just ask!

23. - Top - End - #143

Why the Luvdisc hate?

Need I say more?

Favorite color?
    Already answered, I believe. Again, I don't really have one.

Favorite fruit?
    Hm. Pomegranate or Raspberries.

Favorite ice cream?
    There was an Oatmeal Raisin ice cream I used to get at a place near my old college. Sounds strange, but it was delicious.

What is your theme song?
    Damn good question. You'll have to ask people who see me enter rooms what music should be playing. I have no idea.

What is your alignment?
    Chaotic Good, leaning slightly towards both Lawful and Neutral at times.

What is your Magic: The Gathering color?
    Blue.

What is the meaning of life?
    Life itself. Does it have to have any specific meaning?

What are your thoughts on: Love?
    It's a very complicated emotion, and people tend to oversimplify it. Another thing that bothers me is people assuming that it's somehow limited...I can honestly say that I love almost all of the people I call friends, and I don't think this dilutes the emotion for any of my family and/or any significant other I eventually have. The idea that love is sacred, or that love is limited, or that it shouldn't be spread whenever it can be strikes me as rather close-minded.

I could write at least a 10-page paper here off the top of my head, but you guys don't really want to read that, I don't think. Suffice to say, my opinions on the matter are somewhat unusual and rather strong.

What are your thoughts on: Friendship?
    Friendship is an amount of love (from "man, I love being around this person/talking to this person" to "I would do anything for this person") that simply doesn't have romantic involvement. If I don't honestly love some aspect of a person, I'm usually not friends with them. They're just an acquaintance who might be fun to have around on occasion.

What are your thoughts on: Freedom?
    ...I can't even summarize these. I'm sorry.

What is the color of your aura?
    Probably a rather vibrant shade of light blue or light orange. Don't ask me why.

What does your essence taste like?
    Pomegranate. Again, don't ask.

What’s your elemental affinity?
    I'm a mix of Fire, Water, and Air. Little to no Earth.

Who would you ask to the next Playground Prom, if we had one?
    Hm. Of the opposite gender...well, I don't know many female playgrounders, actually. The only one that comes to mind who I've talked to enough to invite (and isn't currently dating Darth Mario) is Salvonus, but I'm not sure she's even around much any more.

If we're going gender neutral, either Darth Mario, Lord Gareth, or Nexus R.C. Mina. Maybe Dogmantra or Jibar, just 'cause they're handsome fellows.

Are you part of any other online communities?
    I was sort of one of the top guys from the old WotC Map of the Planes forum, and used to do a decent amount of homebrew and char op on the WotC boards. Other than that...not really.

How often do you clean out your PM box?
    When it's full. See two questions down, actually...

What fictional character do you most identify with?
    Another really good question that, sadly, I can't think of an answer to. There are to many of them.

Say, why did you request a pony style avatar and subsequently forgot to check the tread to see if someone made it for you?PM also didn't seem to come through[/B]

A combination of forgetfulness and not checking my PM box in a while, apparently. I'm sorry about that...I just checked it out, and it's definitely sufficient. Not quite what I had in mind, but it'll do perfectly. Thanks!

When you came to join the playground forum, did you catch up on all the previous comics first or just start writing?
    I'm most active in the homebrew and gaming forums (homebrew first), so I actually joined for those. Started reading the comic a few weeks in.

When assembling a puzzle, do you complete the edges first or just sort them into color piles?
    Neither. I pick a piece at random and assemble several competing sections, which I then join together.

Which childhood toy do you most regret not having anymore?
    None, actually. I've kept the ones I really enjoyed around in the attic for if I ever have kids myself. So if I really miss one, well...I guess I still have it.

Scalding hot shower or somewhat tepid?
    Scalding for preference. I dislike tepid showers with a burning passion.

Do you lie on personality tests for more entertaining results?
    No, but I do occasionally take personality tests as my RPG characters.

Ingredients

2oz Djinn
    5oz Water
    1 Lime Wedge

Instructions

24. - Top - End - #144
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kneenibble View Post

25. - Top - End - #145

Oops. Missed a quote in there.

I don't wear suits, honestly. I don't have one that fits. For formal occasions, I wear a pair of triple-pleated swing pants (they're much wider in the leg than traditional dress pants, so you look more fluid when you move), a dress shirt, tie, and a rather sharp black vest (if I do say so myself).

I don't know. I have a terrible sense of smell, and thus can't honestly answer this one.

Ingredients

2oz Djinn
    5oz Water
    1 Lime Wedge

Instructions

26. - Top - End - #146

I ask the same one question to everyone. The others vary.

1977. What happened that year?

What if I told you that it involved the phrase "did you no wrong 3:09". Does that bring anything to mind?

What was the last song you listened to? Link, if appropriate?

Do you think your country looks really weird if you hold a map upside down? Try it!

Who is Patrick O'Brian?

Have you ever met anyone named Nicholas?

What did you think of them?

That's all for now.
    Steampunk GwynSkull by DR. BATH

"Live to the point of tears"
    - Albert Camus

Quote Originally Posted by Wyntonian View Post
    What. Is. This. Madness.

27. - Top - End - #147

1977. What happened that year?
    This stuff, and a lot of other stuff.

What if I told you that it involved the phrase "did you no wrong 3:09". Does that bring anything to mind?
    No, 'cause that's not my primary era of music, nor a band I know particularly well. I do my research though, as this answer should indicate.

What was the last song you listened to? Link, if appropriate?
    Non Stop Flight, by Artie Shaw. As I said...I love 1940's Swing.

Do you think your country looks really weird if you hold a map upside down? Try it!
    I have tried it. It really does.

Who is Patrick O'Brian?
    The author of the incredibly awesome Aubrey–Maturin series. Everyone should know this. If you don't, do yourself a favor and find a copy of Master and Commander. Do it now. I'll wait.

Have you ever met anyone named Nicholas?
    Once.

What did you think of them?
    He was a bit of a pretentious jerk, to be perfectly frank. And this is ME saying it...I usually get along with everyone.

Ingredients

2oz Djinn
    5oz Water
    1 Lime Wedge

Instructions

28. - Top - End - #148

I approve!

Are you afraid of going up ladders? Stepladders? REALLY TALL ladders?
    Steampunk GwynSkull by DR. BATH

"Live to the point of tears"
    - Albert Camus

Quote Originally Posted by Wyntonian View Post
    What. Is. This. Madness.

29. - Top - End - #149
    Barbarian in the Playground

If someone let you out of the bottle, and you had the power to grant wishes, would you twist and contort them, or be nice about it?

How many computers do you own? (Tablets, laptops, desktops all count)

How many have you owned?

If you could have any movie/sports/music star as a neighbor, who would it be?
    Spoiler
    Show
    In loving memory of my grandmother and three uncles who passed this past year. I love you and miss you all.

30. - Top - End - #150

Quote Originally Posted by Gwyn chan 'r Gwyll View Post
    I approve!
    Glad to hear it! I, in turn, approve of the questions!

Are you afraid of going up ladders? Stepladders? REALLY TALL ladders?
    I'm rather uncomfortable with heights, but I don't really mind them provided they're not shaky. Had to leap off a 20 foot ladder once to avoid a swarm of hornets though...I hit the ground, rolled, and was running in under a second. So no, I don't hate ladders unless there are horrible circumstances around it.

If someone let you out of the bottle, and you had the power to grant wishes, would you twist and contort them, or be nice about it?
    I'd be nice about it. I'm a fair Djinn, and if they let me out of my bottle, then they get the wishes. As I just joked about to someone first though, they have to be willing to rub my bottle three times. Make of that what you will.

How many computers do you own? (Tablets, laptops, desktops all count)
    Just one.

How many have you owned?
    Just two.

If you could have any movie/sports/music star as a neighbor, who would it be?
    Nathan Fillion, as aforementioned. The guy is just awesome, and apparently he's like that in person as well.
    Last edited by Djinn_in_Tonic; 2011-04-21 at 09:55 PM.

Ingredients

2oz Djinn
    5oz Water
    1 Lime Wedge

Instructions