New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 48 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2338394041424344454647484950 LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,440 of 1481
  1. - Top - End - #1411
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: [Nexus] Inside 32

Quote Originally Posted by Keveak View Post
    As Reinholdt runs he will find his path blocked by the wall of living shadow as the Monster closes in on him, stretching out a clawed arm, nearing as it transform into a mass of eyes and teeth before... Stopping?

The Monster turns what Reinholdt could assume to be a head as something behind it let's out a terrifying wail that would freeze a normal beings blood solid but only causes the Monster to relucantly step back as the other being steps toward Reinholdt. The shallow light revealing glowing yellow eyes, a human body and a familiar air over this new creature.
    Stupid invisible walls at the edge of the world that doesn't make any sense!
    Old Vincent would love it here.

Reinholdt takes a few steps back. If it made the monster back up, then that's reason enough to be afraid of the new person, right? Until he has further information, he tries to stay right in the middle between the two, hopefully out of both's reach.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Magtok View Post
    Gods, Reinholdt was right, a hundred percent right.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Quote Originally Posted by Supagoof View Post
    Tale as old as thread
    And you find yourself dead
    Reinholdt was the Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by Philistine View Post
    Reinholdt had already told the truth once in that post, and therefore was over his annual quota.

2. - Top - End - #1412
    Ettin in the Playground

Kobold

smile Re: [Nexus] Inside 32

[Arkham Street, Kirkbride Sanitarium]

getting in between the two might prove a bit difficult considering how close the new creature is to him, but he could do it if he moved quickly and they didin't move.

Unfortunately the new creature does move, it's silhouette twisting into a tall creature with glowing eyes and mouth like some macabre jack-o-lantern until it speaks.

"Hullo, Reinholdt."

It pats Reinholdt's head, sending chills through him, and shrinks down to human form again to reveal itself as Lucy. Although her eyes are still soulless yellow orbs surrounded by the webs of blackness and her clothes splattered in fresh blood she still looks a lot happier than she had ever been on the run.

"Sorry about the monsters, the head doctors did something really really bad and they've been haunting everybody here ever since. I think I actually was part of it. Oh Zebul. I killed-"

The shadows begin moving again as Lucy sinks down in revelation and the Monster seems angrier than before, the shrieking sound raising to a scream of rage that sounds uncomfortably like Rabbit's voice.

"Oh crap."
    Treasured Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

Emphatic shirts.

Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post

At first, it was the smiley faces and the mannerisms. Then, it was the infernal magpie. It struck a chord. A cutely fiendish, macabre chord.

An then I saw Keveak in the sorting hat and you are just the cutest thing when you want to be. My gosh look at that. It's squee-inducing.

3. - Top - End - #1413
    Ogre in the Playground

[Generic Street - Slums]

As happens all too often, Rose is hungry and found herself a meal. He's a young man. Sandy brown hair, fine but worn clothing. Presumably he's either passing through the slums or he's a new resident down on his luck.

It doesn't really matter now, however. Rose smiles suggestively and leans in, as if to whisper something in his ear. The man is smiling widely. At least until she bites into his throat. Then he starts screaming. Rose doesn't bother to make the experience pleasurable. She enjoys the sound of screaming.

4. - Top - End - #1414
    Titan in the Playground

[Slums]

Once Rose finishes feeding, she might notice another easy target nearby. It's a nearly unconscious junkie lying on the corner of the street with a syringe in his hand.
    My FFRP characters. Avatar by Ashen Lilies. Sigatars by Ashen Lilies, Gullara and Purple Eagle.
    Interested in the Nexus FFRP setting? See our Discord server.

5. - Top - End - #1415
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by The Bushranger View Post
    Erin's Emporium

"Ah, we offer bulk rates." And Aeryn quotes a distinctly...

...well, anybody else would call it wildly unreasonable; the sheer commission alone would bring a tear of joy to Crissy's eye. Of course, the pit fiends, being on the clock and demon lords, probably find it a screaming deal.

And she pulls out a notebook.
    "Demolition charges...Glocks..."
    [Erin's Emporium]

"Add a lot of ammunition to that. I doubt we can make those ourselves. Who makes your weapons anyway?" The armored pit lord asks as the other one is busy with drawing up some sort of circle with strange symbols around it on the street.

6. - Top - End - #1416
    Ogre in the Playground

[Generic Street - Slums]

After a few minutes Rose drops the now drained man. She looks around casually as she licks the blood from her lips.

This is almost too easy. A wide smile spreads across her, strangely divine, face as she spots the junky. She walk's over to him casually, and, once she nears, reaches down to grab him by the throat.

Ignore the aura thing. Tektek won't load for me to edit it out.

7. - Top - End - #1417
    Titan in the Playground

[Slums]

As Rose leans over him, the junkie rises, reaching out his hands. He tries to grab Rose by the neck and stab her in the back of said neck with the syringe, then inject its contents. During the attempt, he begins to bleed from his nose and a bruise forms on his face, but his strength is considerably increased. The syringe contains Dr. Rein's substance that paralyzes vampires.
    At the same time, Rose will likely hear footsteps nearby. Three people, by the sounds of it.
    Last edited by Morty; 2011-04-21 at 12:48 PM.
    My FFRP characters. Avatar by Ashen Lilies. Sigatars by Ashen Lilies, Gullara and Purple Eagle.

8. - Top - End - #1418
    Ogre in the Playground

[Generic Street - Slums]

Rose's smile quickly turns into a scowl when she realizes the deception. Unfortunately for the hunter, she's not going to be that easy to take down. When the syringe sinks into her neck, the vampire quickly changes into a cloud of smoke. She moves backward and reforms. She takes a staggering step back. Seems he might have got a bit of the substance in her.

9. - Top - End - #1419
    Ogre in the Playground

"... I don't know who Zebul is, but how do you stop the monsters?!" Reinholdt says, choosing to hide behind Lucy.

"She always was jealous..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Magtok View Post
    Gods, Reinholdt was right, a hundred percent right.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Quote Originally Posted by Supagoof View Post
    Tale as old as thread
    And you find yourself dead
    Reinholdt was the Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by Philistine View Post
    Reinholdt had already told the truth once in that post, and therefore was over his annual quota.

10. - Top - End - #1420
    Titan in the Playground

[Generic Street - Slums]

The hunter gets to his feet and pulls out a knife. He's very much attentive and not drug-addled.
    Meanwhile, the sound of three footsteps gets closer and three people leap from a nearby alley. One of them is Sophie with a handgun. The other is a broad-shouldered, obese man in a flannel shirt sporting an impressive mustache and wielding a double-barreled shotgun. The third is a lanky red-headed woman in a longcoat, hefting a crossbow and with a katana on her back.
    Eat lead, leech! The obese man yells as he fires at Rose. Sophie and the red-headed woman to the same.

11. - Top - End - #1421
    Barbarian in the Playground

[Overgrown Streets]

Well!

It looks like the nasty bugs are getting blown up quite well by the shiny shielded dinosaur people and their plasma-throwing doughnut guns. Kalis is kind of at a loss here. It would seem as though these newcomers are stomping the snot out of the bugs with little real trouble.

Almost like they're just getting in the way of some much larger conflict...

Without really thinking about it Kalis will kneel down over one of the dispatched consumers and oh holy crap he just ripped its heart-analog out. If it doesn't have any form of muscle for making fluid stuff slosh around inside it then any other major chunk of mesothelial tissue will do.

Kalis will then nom it.

Nom nom nom!

No doubt it will be really gross.

BRAND DECANTER {]xx00000[}
    PEARL PHIAL (]xxoooooo[)
    Last edited by Rebonack; 2011-04-21 at 03:35 PM.
    Warning! Random Encounter™ detected!
    The Eternal Game Nightmære Stuff
    It doesn't matter whether you win or lose, just how awesome you look doing it.

12. - Top - End - #1422
    Ogre in the Playground

Nach'tt speeds up his hoverboard and circles over the cloud while looking for the origin of the tentacle and feeling just a little bit uncomfortable going closer to the graphic violence.

Bad memories about that.

As Reinholdt runs he will find his path blocked by the wall of living shadow as the Monster closes in on him, stretching out a clawed arm, nearing as it transform into a mass of eyes and teeth before... Stopping?

The Monster turns what Reinholdt could assume to be a head as something behind it let's out a terrifying wail that would freeze a normal beings blood solid but only causes the Monster to relucantly step back as the other being steps toward Reinholdt. The shallow light revealing glowing yellow eyes, a human body and a familiar air over this new creature.
    The cultists are dead, but the ooze horror fights on, absorbing one of the people caught up in the hunt and greedily devouring them. The hounds circle it, unsure if they should attack or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Rebonack View Post
    [Overgrown Streets]

Well!

It looks like the nasty bugs are getting blown up quite well by the shiny shielded dinosaur people and their plasma-throwing doughnut guns. Kalis is kind of at a loss here. It would seem as though these newcomers are stomping the snot out of the bugs with little real trouble.

Almost like they're just getting in the way of some much larger conflict...

Without really thinking about it Kalis will kneel down over one of the dispatched consumers and oh holy crap he just ripped its heart-analog out. If it doesn't have any form of muscle for making fluid stuff slosh around inside it then any other major chunk of mesothelial tissue will do.

Kalis will then nom it.

Nom nom nom!

No doubt it will be really gross.

BRAND DECANTER {]xx00000[}
    PEARL PHIAL (]xxoooooo[)
    Rather than hearts, the consumers have large blood vessels wrapped in muscles that pump the 'blood' through. And despite the smell, they're delicious.
    GLORIOUS SOVIET SNAIL SUPERTECHNOLOGY

Comrade L.E.S.S. by The Mad Hatter!

Quote Originally Posted by Viper9090 View Post
    My weirdest nightmare has just been replaced.
    (Recaiden) He lives!
    (Firedaemon33) Ia! Ia! TechnoScrabble F'Taghn!
    My job requires I leave without warning or explanation sometimes. I should be back within a few days each time.

13. - Top - End - #1423
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfbane View Post
    Wolfy's Tavern

Wolfy gives Brie a slight smirk. "No, I guess not." He leans back on the cushions and blankets, paws behind his head to provide a bit of a pillow. "I am Wolfy, a god, and this is one of my many domains." He says, stating fact, but still with a bit of pride. It's to be expected after all.

Shadowy Rooftops

The priestess will see a tall gray furred werewolf wearing black pants and an open black leather trench coat over it. He's bare-pawed, and bare-chested, obviously to show off his physique. "Oh, leather, nice. A lot of people can't pull it off now days." He says, looking her over. "And I'm Wolfy, self-proclaimed gift to women, with the ability to back it up."
    [Wolfy's Tavern]

"You're the god of taverns?" Brie asks, raising an eyebrow.

[Shadowy Rooftops]

"Oh, is that so?" The drowess asks, an amused smirk spreading across her face. "And what 'gifts' do you have?"
    ~Amor Vincit Omnia~
    I have a Youtube Channel
    I write and draw occasionally: Have a look.

14. - Top - End - #1424
    Ogre in the Playground

All Over

The three most watched television stations and radio channels that aren’t run by Magtok suddenly cut to static (unless, of course, any of those channels are run by someone in the ffrp who doesn’t want them to be cut out, in which case they won’t be because that’d be mean).

After a few seconds, a voice is heard over them.

“Hello, Riv. You may be monitoring one of these frequencies. If you aren’t, then you’re an idiot, but that’s fine, it just means you’ll be easier to kill.

“Also, a friendly hello to anyone watching this. Sorry I interrupted your program, but this is important.

“I’ve just launched a medley of satellites and the first of what I hope will be many of my spacefaring vessels. What people seem to forget is just how easy it is to override a channel or make your own or even to just use an entirely different medium through which to send your message. Seriously, people, stop restricting yourselves to the electromagnetic spectrum! There’s so much you can do, but for some reason, you don’t.

“I have a few messages to deliver. The first, a declaration of war, of sorts. Riv, Excelsior Tech, and anyone assisting him (Even if they’re Magtok. You’re cool man, but don’t step in on this) will be declared guilty by association and included as a target of my attacks. To put things simply, I’m going to kill you, Riv. Quickly. Painfully. Messily.

“Second, it’s about the aliens in Inside. The blue and green ones are here to help. The blue ones want to teach us a bit, too. The ones that look like they’re made of rock will only attack if attacked. The rest…well…run or fight, that’s really your choice there.

“Third, I’m declaring an allegiance to a few things. First, HALO, because it’s full of kickin’ people and I figure I owe Tobias enough money to rebuild my warehouse a dozen times over at this point. Second, to the people of Inside. The NPCs, the little guys, the good guys, the police agent sitting on the sideline helping people find shelter while the army goes off and gets the glory for killing everything. [size=”1”]Even the people who don’t deserve to die…[/size] If anyone needs somewhere to stay and sleep and eat, needs something fixed, or needs the protection of a small army of robots, call me up at [Phil’s warehouse number]. Betray my trust and…well, I’m about to make an example out of Riv for those who would.

“And, uh, Empire Remnant folks, I need to have a word with you. A very strongly worded word.

“I’m sure I’ve forgotten something, but I can broadcast it later.”

Excelsior Tech Ruins

A small green dot, like from a laser pointer, wavers over an area near the ruins of the Excelsior Tech building the Empire destroyed. Soon, it is replaced by a growing shadow. If one looks up, they’ll see a strange gleam in the sky. Soon, a rumbling can be heard up above. The rumbling grows louder and louder until it’s a horrible, screeching roar, and something large, hot, and heavy smashes into the ground near the ruins from above, leaving a nice crater.

Wherever Riv’s cloning machine is

The cloning machine will find Phil is sending it a signal.
    Last edited by TechnoScrabble; 2011-04-21 at 05:25 PM.

(Recaiden) He lives!
    My job requires I leave without warning or explanation sometimes. I should be back within a few days each time.

15. - Top - End - #1425
    Titan in the Playground

"Seriously, people, stop restricting yourselves to the electromagnetic spectrum!"
    [Aurora Air]

The psychic radio station, for reasons such as being entirely unrelated to the electromagnetic spectrum, completely fails to be taken over in any way. It's probably one of the top three, too, given that there are very few PC run stations and channels.

Aurora Air: Pointing out uncomfortable truths since inception.

16. - Top - End - #1426
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Vael View Post
    [Aurora Air]

The psychic radio station, for reasons such as being entirely unrelated to the electromagnetic spectrum, completely fails to be taken over in any way. It's probably one of the top three, too, given that there are very few PC run stations and channels.

Aurora Air: Pointing out uncomfortable truths since inception.
    ((Please note that I didn't mention Aurora air or mention that I was taking over PC run stations or channels. And I figured Aurora Air was less a radio station and more a psychic broadcast.))

(Recaiden) He lives!

17. - Top - End - #1427
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by ApeofLight View Post
    Wolfy's Cafe

Crissellea blinks in surprise at Wolfy's sudden costume change and then looks down at herself even more surprised. " How did you... " She asks in bewilderment but decides that Wolfy probably has magics of some sort. The woman smiles and nods. " I would be delighted to. " She says and giggles.

After eating for a little bit longer she finishes about four fifths of the entire main dish before pushing it away. " As good as it is I don't think I could eat anymore of it. " The merchant says and dabs at her mouth with a napkin daintily.
    He smiles. "Thanks." He tells her before standing and offering her his paw. "Care to dance? Or should we wait a moment for our stomachs to settle?"

Quote Originally Posted by Artemis97 View Post
    [Wolfy's Tavern]

"You're the god of taverns?" Brie asks, raising an eyebrow.

[Shadowy Rooftops]

"Oh, is that so?" The drowess asks, an amused smirk spreading across her face. "And what 'gifts' do you have?"
    Wolfy's Tavern

Wolfy chuckles. "If I said what I was a god of, you'd laugh and probably slap me." He tells her.

Shadowy Rooftops

Wolfy returns the exact same smirk. "Why, thrills of course." He says coming closer, trying to run a claw down her cheek. "Thrills beyond your wildest imagination."

Television Stations

The televised message will be cut off halfway through on the channel the Empire used to control, as Remnant has it now.

18. - Top - End - #1428
    Halfling in the Playground

[Sewers]

Phew, lots of deadtime to clear away here...

*sweep sweep sweep*

Now, where were we? Ah yes...

The three creations and their White Creation leader were busy exploring the sewers, looking for any more possible traps before they start setting things up for the Prof.

He likes the sewers, very little in the way of interference normally.

Although, saying that, other things have had the same idea as him before. Hopefully there won't be a repeat of that here.
    Before you criticise someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticise them, you'll be a mile away and you'll have their shoes.

19. - Top - End - #1429
    Ogre in the Playground

[Generic Street - Slums]

Rose doesn't like a fight tipped against her like this. She'd be fine with it if they were normal humans, but the guy that grabbed he was surprisingly strong.

So she decides to flee. Not before striking a blow however. She whips out her short curved sword and throws it at the largest target. That being the obese man with the shotgun. Throwing a sword is generally a bad idea, but this blade is weighted for it.

After the throw she will sprint off in the opposite direction.

20. - Top - End - #1430
    Dwarf in the Playground

Wolfy's Cafe

Crissellea giggles and takes the offered hand as she stands up. " It should be fine, I mean how bad could the dancing be? " She asks with a smile.
    "Insert some witty comment here"

-Nexus Characters

21. - Top - End - #1431
    Orc in the Playground

Null Zone

Azurelle is hit several times, but her enchanted armour prevents injury. Omid manages to dodge, using the enhanced maneuveurability his flight gives him.

Brian and the Thri-Kreen continue their bludgeoning or slashing and stabbing respectively, unless there's none left.

Destur chants a spell in Abyssal, hopefully giving him the ability to speak with invertebrates. "Please tell me what it is you want and why you are here! I promise not to hurt you!" Thamabad holds his fire, and motions for Randall to do the same. Unless there's more beetles that aren't engaged, because they then are shot at.

St. Guinevere's Sanatorium For Lunatics And Object Seekers

The guy's not paying attention to her? Even better for what she has planned then. It's petty, and spiteful, but Nephrim will take an ornate sacrificial dagger from her rucksack; it has a sharkskin grip and a red pommel-jewel. Creeping up behind him, she will grab hold of his lower face with one hand and cut his throat with the other. She was expecting to be pushed down the hole, but she wasn't quite ready and wants revenge. Plus, she hasn't killed anybody for a while.
    Terrowin Avatar by HappyTurtle. Much thanks!

22. - Top - End - #1432
    Titan in the Playground

[Generic Street - Slums]

Gah! The shotgun-wielding man is hit on his side and falls to the ground, bleeding. Surprisingly enough, the other hunters don't focus his attention on him, instead shooting at Rose. The junkie throws her knife at her - it seems he has several. And after shooting a bolt out of her crossbow, the trenchcoat-wearing woman glares at Rose and yells: Stop!
    Rose will then feel an unnatural mental influence trying to root her to the spot or at least slow her down.

23. - Top - End - #1433
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Earl of Purple View Post
    Null Zone

Azurelle is hit several times, but her enchanted armour prevents injury. Omid manages to dodge, using the enhanced maneuveurability his flight gives him.

Brian and the Thri-Kreen continue their bludgeoning or slashing and stabbing respectively, unless there's none left.

Destur chants a spell in Abyssal, hopefully giving him the ability to speak with invertebrates. "Please tell me what it is you want and why you are here! I promise not to hurt you!" Thamabad holds his fire, and motions for Randall to do the same. Unless there's more beetles that aren't engaged, because they then are shot at.

St. Guinevere's Sanatorium For Lunatics And Object Seekers

The guy's not paying attention to her? Even better for what she has planned then. It's petty, and spiteful, but Nephrim will take an ornate sacrificial dagger from her rucksack; it has a sharkskin grip and a red pommel-jewel. Creeping up behind him, she will grab hold of his lower face with one hand and cut his throat with the other. She was expecting to be pushed down the hole, but she wasn't quite ready and wants revenge. Plus, she hasn't killed anybody for a while.
    The remaining two beetles watch their leader fall beneath a flurry of blows, and almost run back to report the consumer's death, but are distracted by this being who can somehow speak to them.
    "To live is to obey the void. To obey is to die."
    Randall peers around from behind the car, shuddering.
    Last edited by TechnoScrabble; 2011-04-21 at 04:49 PM.

(Recaiden) He lives!

24. - Top - End - #1434
    Ettin in the Playground

Kobold

smile Re: [Nexus] Inside 32

Quote Originally Posted by Reinholdt View Post

"... I don't know who Zebul is, but how do you stop the monsters?!" Reinholdt says, choosing to hide behind Lucy.

"She always was jealous..."
    "Stop them? But that's only happened once! When Max-oh wait?! Do you know how magic works? Maybe how to do whatever happened in the basement when everything turned normal?"

She looks desperatelly at Reinholdt before her eyes widen and she grabs his arm to drag him downas the Monster jabs a jagged limb of boe and blood at the two.

"You must really have a lot of guilt."

Quote Originally Posted by TechnoScrabble View Post
    The cultists are dead, but the ooze horror fights on, absorbing one of the people caught up in the hunt and greedily devouring them. The hounds circle it, unsure if they should attack or not.
    Nach'tt looks at the scene in horror and flies down to the wolfhounds, almost falling off his hoverboard when it lands, and tries to gesture at them to help the others.

"[Help dem! Help dem!]*"

*Translated from Giant, the closest Nach'tt know to a dog-language.
    Treasured Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

Emphatic shirts.

Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post

At first, it was the smiley faces and the mannerisms. Then, it was the infernal magpie. It struck a chord. A cutely fiendish, macabre chord.

An then I saw Keveak in the sorting hat and you are just the cutest thing when you want to be. My gosh look at that. It's squee-inducing.

25. - Top - End - #1435
    Halfling in the Playground

[Overgrown Streets - Yellow Zone]

"Uh... just one, I think." Adir says, looking between the helpful alien and Sakura. The stag glances over his shoulder briefly. "Thanks for the help, by the way. We came in here... uh, I mean to say, we weren't briefed very well."

[Legion's Retreat]

The Lady's probably pulled into his arms, then, and she... does much the same as was described. Looking up at him with a glowing, almost nutty expression. "Yeah... that woulda sucked, woun't it?" She giggles stupidly. Hey, she is still drunk. Seems her moment of clarity is gone. Still, the Lady reaches up to run a hand over Jasper's face, exploring the grooves and stubble and whatnot. Her expression becomes full of wonder as she mumbles, "That is so weird..."
    My avatar was done by Gullara. Thanks again!

"If you meet a spirit walking,
    Incline your head.
    Do not meet their gaze.
    Do not follow after."

-Things Our Mothers Tell Us

Nexus Characters

26. - Top - End - #1436
    Ogre in the Playground

"Stop them? But that's only happened once! When Max-oh wait?! Do you know how magic works? Maybe how to do whatever happened in the basement when everything turned normal?"

She looks desperatelly at Reinholdt before her eyes widen and she grabs his arm to drag him downas the Monster jabs a jagged limb of boe and blood at the two.

"You must really have a lot of guilt."

Nach'tt looks at the scene in horror and flies down to the wolfhounds, almost falling off his hoverboard when it lands, and tries to gesture at them to help the others.

"[Help dem! Help dem!]*"

*Translated from Giant, the closest Nach'tt know to a dog-language.
    The hounds look confusedly at Nach'tt for a moment, then seem to shrug before they lunge at the horrible, non-Euclidean ooze that devours everything it touches. When the ooze touches them, it turns to a soft, curling, ethereal, black smoke like anything else that touches their fur the wrong way. Overjoyed by this result, the hounds begin lunging straight through the monster, ignoring its terrifying screams and howls.

Quote Originally Posted by Murkus View Post
    [Overgrown Streets - Yellow Zone]

"Uh... just one, I think." Adir says, looking between the helpful alien and Sakura. The stag glances over his shoulder briefly. "Thanks for the help, by the way. We came in here... uh, I mean to say, we weren't briefed very well."

[Legion's Retreat]

The Lady's probably pulled into his arms, then, and she... does much the same as was described. Looking up at him with a glowing, almost nutty expression. "Yeah... that woulda sucked, woun't it?" She giggles stupidly. Hey, she is still drunk. Seems her moment of clarity is gone. Still, the Lady reaches up to run a hand over Jasper's face, exploring the grooves and stubble and whatnot. Her expression becomes full of wonder as she mumbles, "That is so weird..."
    "Nobody could have briefed you, their rot-fog blocks all electromagnetic signals and wave-form radiation. Any other form of scanning is beyond your current level of technological progress, and wouldn't have turned up anything anyways, considering their chemical makeup. Now, let me have a look," the alien will crouch down and slowly crawl over to Sakura and making soft cooing noises so as not to startle her. It wriggles its tail in a peculiar fashion, and pushes the drone forward so that it can give her a quick, non damaging scan.

(Recaiden) He lives!

27. - Top - End - #1437
    Ogre in the Playground

[Yellow Zone - Overgrown Street]

Harnel is over here as well, listening to the conversation now that the battle is over. He sits down and starts cleaning the bug gunk off his hammer - he knew it was electronic, so he didn't want to risk the weapon shorting out somehow. He'll just be doing this as he listens - maybe he'll have something constructive to say in a while
    If You need me to post somewhere, drop me a message, please

Awesome avatar by the wondrous Kurien.

28. - Top - End - #1438
    Bugbear in the Playground

[Yellow Zone - Overgrown Street]

Yeah, Cessie is also over here... not doing anything particular seeing the jungle filled with friendly units unleashing a storm of fire like the sun here would be a bad idea.

29. - Top - End - #1439
    Orc in the Playground

Null Zone

"Then disobey. Run away, stop taking orders from whoever you take orders from. Join Dalachrech, the Lord of Invertebrates, and He will not take you for granted." Destur's hoping they'll take his advice. Omid, Azurelle and the thri-kreen have calmed down, and they're trying to calm down Thalabad, Brian and Randall. With Thalabad and Brian, it's working.
    Terrowin Avatar by HappyTurtle. Much thanks!

30. - Top - End - #1440
    Ogre in the Playground

Null Zone

The beetles begin to repeat themselves, louder and more insistently every time, until it sounds like some sort of battle chant being shouted over and over.
    "TO SERVE IS TO OBEY THE VOID! TO OBEY IS TO DIE!"
    Then, one may notice that the sounds coming from their mouths are just clicks and chitters, the deep, all consuming voices are being heard in the listeners' thoughts!

(Recaiden) He lives!