New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 11 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202136 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #301
    Dwarf in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

Default Re: [BitP:R] Soul Society 3

Quote Originally Posted by Kuroimaken View Post
    Shishiou was about ten minutes late, apparently arriving in a hurry. He couldn't turn down Aya's invitation, but neither could he leave his duties unattended. And despite the fact he was normally ahead of his workload, Kitano Takeshi's choice of refuge meant he had to oversee as many reports of the 13th's patrols as he could to check for any leads.

"Sorry I'm late!"
    Aya smiles, a hint of blush on her cheeks. Glad that he seems well. thinks Aya. "No no, I'm early. The movie has not started yet anyway."

As Shishiou looks at Aya, while her outfit and her black and white balance idiosyncrasy remains, there's something about her that seems tougher, stronger and more resilient, like muscle that improves after much exercise.

Grabbing Shishiou's hand with a smile, Aya almost drags Shishiou into the theater, perhaps indicating that she would just like to enjoy his company first, and talk during lunch.
    [Space for Hire...NOT!]

2. - Top - End - #302
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

[10th division's holding cells]
    Soushi came up not long after Yoshi did. He looked a little tired; apparently, despite his Captain's efficiency, 8th had a considerable amount of stress put on it during the time he was on suspension. It was a matter of protocol in either case, for not following proper procedures; there was word of a potential bonus after his return, and the loftier talks were of promotion.

He still seemed well and truly chipper for that, however.

"20th seat Yoshi, correct? I'm Nagamichi Soushi, Vice-Captain of the 8th. We've met, but I didn't get the chance to properly introduce myself."
    Yoshi turns to face the newcomer, recognition flashing in his (hidden) eyes right after Soushi speaks. Oh, and a few tidbits fly across his little virtual screen. He bows slightly to the man.

"Yes sir, Hirako Yoshi. I'm glad we're meeting under calmer circumstances."

He frowns slightly as he considers something.

"Did the crazy biddy also ask for you by name?"
    BitPRR Characters: Entries Masaru, Chuck, Thomas, Turiel, and Masamune

3. - Top - End - #303
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Frozen_Feet View Post
    [1st Division]
    Yuuta's following few days are dull. Much of it consists of waiting in his cell, and periodically being dragged to repetitive interviews where they ask him same questions over and over again as Gotei members meticulously double, triple and quadruple-check his words and motives.

On the fourth day, Sayuri comes for a visit.

"Hello, Yama-san"
    , she greets, bowing. "My apologies that this has taken so long. We've been rather low on resources, as I hope you understand. We've had to interview many of your underlings as well. Fortunately, there... haven't been new defectors after the initial outburst, at least not yet. Still... of the 51 who eloped, 31 are still missing, Kitano included. 12 have been captured. They're under jurisdiction of 10th now. 8, I'm afraid to inform you, were slain - by their own hand. Their names are enclosed herein." She hands him a paper roll through the bars.

Sayuri's voice is calm, her features solemn and impeccable... as usual. But she can't wholly hide the hint of grief and righteous anger in her cold blue eyes. "I'm glad to inform you that this concludes your hearings. Shortly, you will be released and allowed to resume your normal duties."

"But before that, mind if we talk a bit?"
    Yuuta goes over the list of names before him with an expression that nearly mirrors the one worn by the Vice-Captain. "Not particularly, Yamamoto-san. Even were it not for the fact that I am not going anywhere anytime soon, I find myself torn between attempting to re-establish the command structure of the Corps and hunting down its former head so that its history is not completely lost to our Society. As such, I would actually welcome the time away from the taxing company of my own thoughts."

Yuuta presses his forehead against the sheet of paper before rolling it anew and sliding it into the sleeve of his haori. With a look of somber resolve, he makes a welcoming gesture to his counterpart. "So, by all means, what weighs on your own mind?"
    Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by Innis Cabal View Post
    Toho has retroactive powers of awesome. He makes things that he hasn't done, and have already happened, better by his existence
    Quote Originally Posted by Ganurath View Post
    If anything, the term should be What Would Toho Do?
    Of course, in all situations the answer is Be A Badass.

4. - Top - End - #304
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Nicklance View Post
    Aya smiles, a hint of blush on her cheeks. Glad that he seems well. thinks Aya. "No no, I'm early. The movie has not started yet anyway."

As Shishiou looks at Aya, while her outfit and her black and white balance idiosyncrasy remains, there's something about her that seems tougher, stronger and more resilient, like muscle that improves after much exercise.

Grabbing Shishiou's hand with a smile, Aya almost drags Shishiou into the theater, perhaps indicating that she would just like to enjoy his company first, and talk during lunch.
    There's something about the way Aya carries herself that seems to indicate this change of hers. It makes Shishiou more relieved, really.

Though he has the cutest, biggest blush imaginable on as she grabs his hand.

The spirit of good old comical sense tells he will turn shades of red thought impossible to turn by any creature short of a chameleon, if this is the same movie Fate is thinking about.

Quote Originally Posted by KnightDisciple View Post
    Yoshi turns to face the newcomer, recognition flashing in his (hidden) eyes right after Soushi speaks. Oh, and a few tidbits fly across his little virtual screen. He bows slightly to the man.

"Yes sir, Hirako Yoshi. I'm glad we're meeting under calmer circumstances."

He frowns slightly as he considers something.

"Did the crazy biddy also ask for you by name?"
    "It gets weirder. I don't remember my name even being brought up on the one occasion we were both there. So she knew my name since before she was captured..."
    The Void, the Cold Steel, the Just Sword courtesy of Prime32.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

I met a girl with a really pensive look. I walk up to her, put a fifty cent coin in her hand, "For your thoughts. I know the going rate is supposed to be one, but I figure you play hardball."

She gave it back, "Keep it. Pretty sure a guy with your charm can find a way to have them for free anyway."

5. - Top - End - #305
    Dwarf in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

There's something about the way Aya carries herself that seems to indicate this change of hers. It makes Shishiou more relieved, really.

Though he has the cutest, biggest blush imaginable on as she grabs his hand.

The spirit of good old comical sense tells he will turn shades of red thought impossible to turn by any creature short of a chameleon, if this is the same movie Fate is thinking about.
    (Its Titanic, the.. James Cameron one)

Aya sits through the movie, eyes wide in wonder at the sight of the sea and the massive size of the ship. Soul Society does not have oceans, hence no ships are necessary.

And of course there is an 'outrageous' scene that drew many collective gasps from the audience. Aya's face turns a brilliant shade of red, never expecting the events of the plot to turn out that way. But at the end of the movie, Aya's face is not dry. At that moment, the person watching the movie isn't the 4th seat of a Division, but a young woman.

Getting up when the credits roll, Aya wipes her face with a hanky. "Alright. You pick the location for lunch!" she gives a brilliant smile to Shishiou.
    Last edited by Nicklance; 2011-05-20 at 12:13 AM.
    [Space for Hire...NOT!]

6. - Top - End - #306
    Ettin in the Playground

[1st Division, 4 days after the invasion]

Quote Originally Posted by Hadrian_Emrys View Post
    Spoiler
    Show
    Yuuta goes over the list of names before him with an expression that nearly mirrors the one worn by the Vice-Captain. "Not particularly, Yamamoto-san. Even were it not for the fact that I am not going anywhere anytime soon, I find myself torn between attempting to re-establish the command structure of the Corps and hunting down its former head so that its history is not completely lost to our Society. As such, I would actually welcome the time away from the taxing company of my own thoughts."

Yuuta presses his forehead against the sheet of paper before rolling it anew and sliding it into the sleeve of his haori. With a look of somber resolve, he makes a welcoming gesture to his counterpart. "So, by all means, what weighs on your own mind?"
    "Seireitei organizations are currently slightly undermanned, especially on the highest tiers of leadership. Because of this, the Commander-General has decided to... post-pone your investigation and trial regarding your use of forbidden Kido." There's a distinct tinge of guilt in her voice.

"While my heart desires to rebuild the Corps as soon as possible as well, we both know that even reconstructed, it would be nothing but an empty shell. Soul of the Corps was always in its archives, and because of this, recovering them is of higher priority."

Sayuri takes a deep breath. "To my understanding, you were last person prior to Kitano's defection to have handled the archives. In addition, it was you who oversaw actual rearrangement and rebuilding of the Corps. As such, you should have best picture out of all of those still here of what the archives and research vaults contained."

"I've requested permission from Central 46 to access their records of forbidden Kido as well. I was told they would consider it, and their decision should come this day of the next week. I hope that will help us prepare our task force for findind and capturing Kitano."
    "It's the fate of all things under the sky,
    to grow old and wither and die."

7. - Top - End - #307
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

"It gets weirder. I don't remember my name even being brought up on the one occasion we were both there. So she knew my name since before she was captured..."
    Yoshi frowned.

"That is odd. She didn't name me, but who knows if that's because she lacks the knowledge. Frankly, I'm prepared for anything in there, even a fight."

As evidenced by the visor, guns, and staff he carries. He nods towards the building.

"Shall we?"

He'll follow the Vice-Captain's lead inside, submitting to any security searches they may wish, though requests to relinquish his weapons (if such things are asked) are met with firm protest.
    BitPRR Characters: Entries Masaru, Chuck, Thomas, Turiel, and Masamune

8. - Top - End - #308
    Orc in the Playground

(Its Titanic, the.. James Cameron one)

Aya sits through the movie, eyes wide in wonder at the sight of the sea and the massive size of the ship. Soul Society does not have oceans, hence no ships are necessary.

And of course there is an 'outrageous' scene that drew many collective gasps from the audience. Aya's face turns a brilliant shade of red, never expecting the events of the plot to turn out that way. But at the end of the movie, Aya's face is not dry. At that moment, the person watching the movie isn't the 4th seat of a Division, but a young woman.

Getting up when the credits roll, Aya wipes her face with a hanky. "Alright. You pick the location for lunch!" she gives a brilliant smile to Shishiou.
    Shishiou almost seemed paralyzed when she talks to him again. He was apparently much too flustered by the fact he'd just gone to a romantic movie with Aya to so much as notice much of the plot. Or the fact it ended.

"...huh? Oh, okay. I've got just the place."

He brought Aya over to this curious little restaurant off in a corner of Rukongai. Apparently, contrary to the majority of the stablishments nearby, it specialized in Mortal World food - especifically from the country called Italy.
    "That is odd. She didn't name me, but who knows if that's because she lacks the knowledge. Frankly, I'm prepared for anything in there, even a fight."

As evidenced by the visor, guns, and staff he carries. He nods towards the building.

"Shall we?"

He'll follow the Vice-Captain's lead inside, submitting to any security searches they may wish, though requests to relinquish his weapons (if such things are asked) are met with firm protest.
    Soushi would repel such requests if necessary. All things considered, the prisoner IS extremely dangerous; if nothing else for intimidation purposes, Yoshi should have the benefit of his weapons nearby.

Once inside, Soushi calls out with his usual light-hearted tone.

"Suzume Kimi. I didn't expect one of your last wishes to be looking at a couple of handsome lads..."
    Last edited by Kuroimaken; 2011-05-20 at 10:13 AM.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

I met a girl with a really pensive look. I walk up to her, put a fifty cent coin in her hand, "For your thoughts. I know the going rate is supposed to be one, but I figure you play hardball."

She gave it back, "Keep it. Pretty sure a guy with your charm can find a way to have them for free anyway."

9. - Top - End - #309
    Dwarf in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

Shishiou almost seemed paralyzed when she talks to him again. He was apparently much too flustered by the fact he'd just gone to a romantic movie with Aya to so much as notice much of the plot. Or the fact it ended.

"...huh? Oh, okay. I've got just the place."

He brought Aya over to this curious little restaurant off in a corner of Rukongai. Apparently, contrary to the majority of the stablishments nearby, it specialized in Mortal World food - especifically from the country called Italy.
    Aya looks positively impressed by not just Shishiou's choice of restaurant, but also because she has not seen any cuisine other than Japanese and Chinese.

Taking a seat, she pours over the menu and tries to decide what to eat. Looking over to Shishiou, she raises an eyebrow. "Uh..any suggestions?"
    [Space for Hire...NOT!]

10. - Top - End - #310
    Orc in the Playground

Aya looks positively impressed by not just Shishiou's choice of restaurant, but also because she has not seen any cuisine other than Japanese and Chinese.

Taking a seat, she pours over the menu and tries to decide what to eat. Looking over to Shishiou, she raises an eyebrow. "Uh..any suggestions?"
    "I'd suggest you try the calzone or lasagna. They have many flavors, just pick which one seems most delicious to you. My treat."

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

11. - Top - End - #311
    Dwarf in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

"I'd suggest you try the calzone or lasagna. They have many flavors, just pick which one seems most delicious to you. My treat."
    Wow...even the names are foreign to her. But it sounds delicious. Aya orders the lasagna.

"So, how have you been this past week?" Aya kickstarts the conversation.
    [Space for Hire...NOT!]

12. - Top - End - #312
    Orc in the Playground

Wow...even the names are foreign to her. But it sounds delicious. Aya orders the lasagna.

"So, how have you been this past week?" Aya kickstarts the conversation.
    Not wasting a second, huh?

"I've been okay. Need to keep up with the patrol reports... it's hard work, but without it we're crawling in the dark lately."

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

13. - Top - End - #313
    Dwarf in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

Not wasting a second, huh?

"I've been okay. Need to keep up with the patrol reports... it's hard work, but without it we're crawling in the dark lately."
    "I see..." Aya nods slowly, slowly feeling awkward. "So...anything interesting happening around your Division lately?"
    [Space for Hire...NOT!]

14. - Top - End - #314
    Orc in the Playground

"I see..." Aya nods slowly, slowly feeling awkward. "So...anything interesting happening around your Division lately?"
    "Nothing much, to be honest.

Hey, do you mind if I ask you something? Did you... have anything in mind when you picked that movie?"

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

15. - Top - End - #315
    Dwarf in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

"Nothing much, to be honest.

Hey, do you mind if I ask you something? Did you... have anything in mind when you picked that movie?"
    Aya looks left and right, blushes a little, avoiding eye contact for awhile. "I...just heard that its a great movie and I want to watch it with you...yeah...And erm, I heard its a nice love story as well...so...yeah..."
    [Space for Hire...NOT!]

16. - Top - End - #316
    Orc in the Playground

WARNING! WARNING! WARNING! Insane amounts of blood rushing to cheeks detected!

Shishiou looks like he couldn't possibly be more red.

A moment of silent embarassment is shared before he finally has the courage to ask.

"Aya-san!! Is this a d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d--"

He swallows hard and dry before completing the sentence.

--d-d-date?!"

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

17. - Top - End - #317
    Barbarian in the Playground

Soushi would repel such requests if necessary. All things considered, the prisoner IS extremely dangerous; if nothing else for intimidation purposes, Yoshi should have the benefit of his weapons nearby.

Once inside, Soushi calls out with his usual light-hearted tone.

"Suzume Kimi. I didn't expect one of your last wishes to be looking at a couple of handsome lads..."
    The young girl in question sits up in her cell, having been laying on her bed. "Soushi, you came. Brought your little nerd friend with you? Of course my last request would be to see you two. The other guy already agreed to help bust me out and you're the one who actually got me in this hole." Uh oh.
    Sir Dan Avatar by Mrgone!

18. - Top - End - #318
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by riccaru View Post
    The young girl in question sits up in her cell, having been laying on her bed. "Soushi, you came. Brought your little nerd friend with you? Of course my last request would be to see you two. The other guy already agreed to help bust me out and you're the one who actually got me in this hole." Uh oh.
    "...anybody slipped you loony pills this morning?" Soushi asked with a perked eyebrow. "Gotta say it doesn't look good for you, Suzume. Collaboration with Public Enemy Number One. Deserting Soul Society. Attempting to destroy 3rd Division. MURDER of a Captain, and not in a 'I want your job' kind of way. You've got high treason and a death sentence written all over you. What could you possibly offer that'd make us consider sparing your life as a remotely useful move?"

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

19. - Top - End - #319
    Pixie in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Frozen_Feet View Post
    Spoiler
    Show

[1st Division]
    [Later same evening]

Eiji Ito is given a letter by one of the adjudants, closed by Sayuri's personal seal. "Yamamoto-fukutaichou has left for a break", she tells. "In the case Tsukada-soutaichou returns during her absence, you are to give him this. It seems the 11th Captain is requesting to resign."

Day 18
    Eiji Ito, 4th Seat of the 1st Division:
    (1st Division barracks, unfortunately heading the 1st Divison for the night shift, sitting at the command table)

It was late, Eiji Ito sat at the empty command table for the 1st Division in the 1st Division Barracks. He was in charge of the night shift for the Division this month, as it seemed the 3rd seat had come down with some kind of "illness" that could only be cured by taking a month off in the Rukongai. Add that to the fact the Vice Captain was "away", as she put it, put him in the position of having to run things more than he was used to. Leading bored him, even if he was good at it.

Eiji sat with his "pen" out, and was sketching in a notepad on the table. It had been many hours since he had last had a report come through, and his writing speed made quick work of it.

With all of the upheavel in the command structure lately, not to mention the Kido Corps defection, reports were varied to say the least, but to Eiji it was just work. Work he tried to finish as quick as possible so he could get back to his art, and commissions.

He was working on a sketch of a noble woman and her small family. She had been somewhat more important Eiji learned in the decades before but for some reason she had lost her power. She had commissioned the family portrait about 2 months ago, though due to the family's schedule Eiji had only been able to get the time to sketch each individual separately, so he was working now on splicing the images together to look as nice as possible.

Next to his sketchbook, laid a letter sealed from the Vice Captain, a special personal order from the Vice Captain to give to the Captain General on his return to the Division.

Eiji had no idea what was inside of it, but he was curious. He would look up from his drawing every now and then to look at it.

There weren't very many visitors on the night shift, and very few 1st Division Shinigami. Though, one such Shinigami yawningly walked into the command room. She was young and a recent graduate it seemed, new members often getting night shift duties early on in the career in the 1st Division....as Eiji remembered all to well.

Eiji didn't know her name, but she was cute enough for him to remember her pretty face, from the new member orientation.

He looked up from his drawing to her and smiled lightly. She bowed immediately, in embarrassment for her yawning. Eiji, waved her off.

"please...it's night shift...we all yawn from time to time on it." he smiled as he said to her. "what do you have for me......?" he said the last word trying to get her to say her name

She nodded with her head down and looked up.
    "Miko...sir..." she said softly.

"well Miko-chan? what do you have for me?..." Eiji's voice upturned with curiosity

She blushed slightly at his informality, then responded.

"Sir...i am here to report.....well...i am here to report...that there is nothing to report..." she bowed again in apology... "i hope i didnt bother you..."

Eiji sunk slightly in his chair and sighed..."oh the bureaucracy of the 1st Division...reports on having nothing to report...i shouldnt be surprised..." he thought to himself, as he waived to her.

"it is fine Miko-chan....thank you for your report..."

She nodded and turned to leave...Eiji interrupted her before she left...

"one moment...could i borrow you for a bit?"

She turned and looked to him.. "of course sir..."

"wonderful...just stand by the wall over there" pointing a bit to the wall across from him... "...see i need a pretty young girl to pose for this commission i have for a painting...and then young girl who is supposed to be in it, well i only had time to draw her face...so i need someone for the body..."

He smiled to her "..it will only take a few minutes...just stand over there and clasp your hands together"

She turned red faced and timidly walked over to the wall as he commanded... "sir...i..i..."

Eiji interrupted "...stop...it's no big deal...I'M in charge right?" he said playfully

"...yes..yes just like that...thank you!" Eiji then began to draw very quickly in his sketchpad, his hand going a mile a minute

"uhh...of...of course sir" she said...her face still red as she stood posing uncomfortably.

Oh,the night shift...

20. - Top - End - #320
    Ogre in the Playground

7th Division Sekkisekki Quarry, Countryside Beyond Seireitei, Day 18

Emet looked over his Division's members working away in the quarry below him, cutting away at the rock with tools the Division had specially designed for the task. It really was running low. The captain turned to the current foreman and nodded.

"This being has seen enough. This being shall file the necessary paperwork, and tomorrow this being shall double the efforts being put into locating a new sekkisekki lode. Addendum: this being may look into requisitioning specialists from the 9th Division to aid this being and this being's subordinates in the search. This being thanks you, Foreman. This being bids you a good day."

With that, Emet began the walk back to his offices at the 7th Division barracks. It would be a long walk at normal speed, but Emet enjoyed the activity and regardless, he wasn't one to tire easily. No, he would take his time and enjoy the scenery and the pleasant weather.

21. - Top - End - #321
    Pixie in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Righty View Post
    Spoiler
    Show
    Misaki nods.
    Y-yeah, that would be bad, if I caused any problems.
    Misaki swiftly turns her head looking for any are nearby where she could safely release her Shikai. It doesn't take her long to find an open area, a short distance from the commotion.
    Over here should be fairly safe.

Misaki skips over to the area turning to face Taro, a fringe of nervousness presence on her. She briefly closes her eyes taking a deep breath. She then grips her zanpaktou unsheathing it and then raising it to the air. She opens her eyes placing her hand on the blade.
    Okay, lets do this...Blast the Sky Kajiohana!

In one quick, almost fluid motion Misaki swipes her hand down the blade as she curves it towards the air. Closely following her hand are embers of fire, that flicker and bounce around the blade before the entire sword glows a brilliant white.

After a few seconds the glow of her zanpaktou dims, revealing Misaki's shikai: A entirely silver in appearance tachi, with a blade that seems be less than a centimeter thick. Embers of a Crimson red flicker from the blade. Taro, may also notice that Misaki's reiatsu has changed somewhat; her reiatsu not only stronger in presence, but also feels seemingly warm to touch. One would think her reiatsu has taken on the form of a rising flame.

Misaki stares at her shikai for a few seconds with pride before turning her attention to Taro.
    What do you think?
    INVASION DAY (post collapse)

Taro Banzuke, 3rd Seat of the 10th Division:
    (on break from overseeing the 10th Division near the collapsed Maggot's Nest, eating candy in the grass with Misaki from the Kido Corps, she is showing him her Shikai)

Taro's eyes widen seeing the small girl's extraordinary power.

"simply beautiful!" Taro says softly almost to himself, as he looks on, wiping his hands clean of the crumbs of the sweets, as he rises to his feet. Then speaking again softly, almost to himself "great work...i always knew you had it in you."

Pretty impressive Masaki!" he says a bit louder to her

He takes a couple big strides closer to her.

"Feels warm....fire based power Masaki?...so what's it do?"

He crosses his arms, expecting a display of some kind from his diminutive friend. He smiles widely to her and crosses his arms as he looks on to her.

22. - Top - End - #322

Kyasarin Shihan fumes as she tromps through Seireitei. She is being worked to death lately. Along with her usual duties of having to run an Onmituskido unit and help lead the second division, she had extra work to go with it. Not to mention this silly training she was made to give to Amagatsu.
    Darn you Captain Yuuki.
    She of course was trying hard to avoid that training at the moment, but she just knew that she would inevitably run into the man and have to continue their lesson.
    LGBTitP
    The CHALLENGE|My Poetry|My Short Stories
    Fantastic FFTA Assassin Viera avvie by the fabulous Jokasti
    Spoiler
    Show
    Snow Flake: My Little Toshiro Hitsugaya Pony by Smuchmuch

Kyasarin Shihan drawing by the talented Moon Wolf

23. - Top - End - #323
    Orc in the Playground

Perhaps the plus side of it was that as long as she could reliably justify a given exercise, she could just tell Kazuma to do it fifty thousand times... and he'd do it. Without stopping or complaining.

Man was kinda like an energizer bunny that way.

Speaking of which, that's him there right now!

...what's with the giant slab of rock?
    Last edited by Kuroimaken; 2011-05-20 at 07:16 PM.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

24. - Top - End - #324
    Dwarf in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

WARNING! WARNING! WARNING! Insane amounts of blood rushing to cheeks detected!

Shishiou looks like he couldn't possibly be more red.

A moment of silent embarassment is shared before he finally has the courage to ask.

"Aya-san!! Is this a d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d--"

He swallows hard and dry before completing the sentence.

--d-d-date?!"
    Its Aya's turn to turn beet red. With the corner of her lip twitching, as well as her eyebrow, she looks around as if trying to find a place to escape. Settling on some sort of verbal response, Aya tilts her face to a side as she crosses her arms, trying to look indignant.

"I-I-It's not like I'm on a d-d-date w-w-with you because I-I-I like you or anything!. Uh no I mean I like you. Uh.. I mean! I-I-It's not like I like you because you are always there for me! No that's not right. I..I..I..I mean...Uuuuuuuu~" miniature steam puffs come out of her head as she's at a loss for words.
    [Space for Hire...NOT!]

25. - Top - End - #325
    Orc in the Playground

It takes Shishiou a few moments of his own to recollect his thoughts as he tries to think of the best thing to say.

"You know, I... I certainly wouldn't mind if this was a date. I mean, it's not like it's my first or anything..."

It is, but I'm not gonna admit that.

"I just... I really, really... like spending time with you. I like you."

At this point, Shishiou removed his mask. (Come to think of it, no one's ever asked him why he wears that.)

In an act of incredible boldness, he takes Aya's face between his hands and kisses her lips.
    Last edited by Kuroimaken; 2011-05-20 at 07:48 PM.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

26. - Top - End - #326

Perhaps the plus side of it was that as long as she could reliably justify a given exercise, she could just tell Kazuma to do it fifty thousand times... and he'd do it. Without stopping or complaining.

Man was kinda like an energizer bunny that way.

Speaking of which, that's him there right now!

...what's with the giant slab of rock?
    Kyasarin blinks and sighs as she sees him, folding up her papers and slipping them into her pocket.
    Well I suppose I should just get it over with.
    LGBTitP
    Spoiler
    Show

27. - Top - End - #327
    Dwarf in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

It takes Shishiou a few moments of his own to recollect his thoughts as he tries to think of the best thing to say.

"You know, I... I certainly wouldn't mind if this was a date. I mean, it's not like it's my first or anything..."

It is, but I'm not gonna admit that.

"I just... I really, really... like spending time with you. I like you."

At this point, Shishiou removed his mask. (Come to think of it, no one's ever asked him why he wears that.)

In an act of incredible boldness, he takes Aya's face between his hands and kisses her lips.
    Aya visibly quivers as Shishiou's lips makes contact with hers, if that face could turn any redder, even baboons will be ashamed. And that defensive posture just slides off her body as if unwilling to be put up in the first place.

Aya closes her eyes, letting the sensation of what is essentially her first kiss wash over her. Shishiou had indeed been around for her, while Takeshi became increasingly withdrawn since his promotion. The events in the Mortal World have been dawning on her in clearer proportions, that what she indeed has for Takeshi, is only a sense of gratitude and duty taken far out of its perimeters. There are lingering sentiments of course, who would forget one's childhood friend and toss away the fondness? But still Shishiou is here and he's still here, and that is more important.

Does it feel like betrayal? Is she betraying those fond feelings for Takeshi just because Takeshi went off a path so wide that it is not something Aya could personally follow? Is she even thinking too much?

Well one thing suddenly dawned on her.

They're at a public restaurant.

Aya quickly pulls back, albeit very unwillingly, after about 5 seconds of kissing. Looking around the restaurant, and surely enough there are some customers wide eyed and dropped forks staring at them. Other older couples are laughing between each other, casting swift but blatantly obvious glances in their direction.

Aya sits back on her chair quickly, hands pressed between her knees, fidgeting as if sitting on hot coals. Such embarrassment!
    [Space for Hire...NOT!]

28. - Top - End - #328
    Orc in the Playground

Aya visibly quivers as Shishiou's lips makes contact with hers, if that face could turn any redder, even baboons will be ashamed. And that defensive posture just slides off her body as if unwilling to be put up in the first place.

Aya closes her eyes, letting the sensation of what is essentially her first kiss wash over her. Shishiou had indeed been around for her, while Takeshi became increasingly withdrawn since his promotion. The events in the Mortal World have been dawning on her in clearer proportions, that what she indeed has for Takeshi, is only a sense of gratitude and duty taken far out of its perimeters. There are lingering sentiments of course, who would forget one's childhood friend and toss away the fondness? But still Shishiou is here and he's still here, and that is more important.

Does it feel like betrayal? Is she betraying those fond feelings for Takeshi just because Takeshi went off a path so wide that it is not something Aya could personally follow? Is she even thinking too much?

Well one thing suddenly dawned on her.

They're at a public restaurant.

Aya quickly pulls back, albeit very unwillingly, after about 5 seconds of kissing. Looking around the restaurant, and surely enough there are some customers wide eyed and dropped forks staring at them. Other older couples are laughing between each other, casting swift but blatantly obvious glances in their direction.

Aya sits back on her chair quickly, hands pressed between her knees, fidgeting as if sitting on hot coals. Such embarrassment!
    To his credit, Shishiou is not devoid of some measure of prudeness either. But he reacts differently to the stares. Instead, he "glares" in the direction of the wide-eyed customers. (As much as someone can glare with one's eyes closed anyway.)

It is at this point, however, that Ranginjin slips out of his pocket and starts dancing around his head, teasingly mouthing the words, "Aya and Shishiou, sitting on a tree! K-I-S-S-I-N-G!"

Quote Originally Posted by Lil Shiro View Post
    Kyasarin blinks and sighs as she sees him, folding up her papers and slipping them into her pocket.
    Well I suppose I should just get it over with.
    Kazuma seems distracted enough, but he does eventually notice Kyasarin. "Shihan-sensei! It's been a while. I've been keeping up those exercises you gave me the last time we trained."

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

29. - Top - End - #329
    Dwarf in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

To his credit, Shishiou is not devoid of some measure of prudeness either. But he reacts differently to the stares. Instead, he "glares" in the direction of the wide-eyed customers. (As much as someone can glare with one's eyes closed anyway.)

It is at this point, however, that Ranginjin slips out of his pocket and starts dancing around his head, teasingly mouthing the words, "Aya and Shishiou, sitting on a tree! K-I-S-S-I-N-G!"
    "Geez cut that out!" Aya tries to wave the fairy away. It looks like all the pooled blood in Aya's face will remain there for quite some time.
    [Space for Hire...NOT!]

30. - Top - End - #330

Kyasarin nods.
    Good good. Shunpo is all about stamina you know. Try to do a couple hundred push-ups or something for a second while I finish this paperwork.
    LGBTitP
    Spoiler
    Show