New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 16 of 50 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415161718192021222324252641 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #451
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Default Re: [BitP:R] Soul Society 3

Quote Originally Posted by Kuroimaken View Post
    "Why so surprised, Yoshi-kun? Do I strike you as an eternal bachelor?

If you're worried about my workload, I've got it covered."
    Soushi grins.
    "Well, after your small speech about how attachments are dangerous...Yes, I expected you to be a "bachelor for life", as they call it.

It was never a question of your workload, really.
    "

He shrugs, then gives Soushi a smirk.

"Who's the lucky lady? Or do you not want to kiss and tell, as they say?"
    BitPRR Characters: Entries Masaru, Chuck, Thomas, Turiel, and Masamune

2. - Top - End - #452
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by KnightDisciple View Post
    "Well, after your small speech about how attachments are dangerous...Yes, I expected you to be a "bachelor for life", as they call it.

It was never a question of your workload, really.
    "

He shrugs, then gives Soushi a smirk.

"Who's the lucky lady? Or do you not want to kiss and tell, as they say?"
    "I'm willing to give this lucky lady, as you so cleverly put, the benefit of the exception.

But it's only our first date. I'm not going to hold my breath about what happens after that."
    The Void, the Cold Steel, the Just Sword courtesy of Prime32.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

I met a girl with a really pensive look. I walk up to her, put a fifty cent coin in her hand, "For your thoughts. I know the going rate is supposed to be one, but I figure you play hardball."

She gave it back, "Keep it. Pretty sure a guy with your charm can find a way to have them for free anyway."

3. - Top - End - #453
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

"I'm willing to give this lucky lady, as you so cleverly put, the benefit of the exception.

But it's only our first date. I'm not going to hold my breath about what happens after that."
    Yoshi chuckles.

"My my! She sounds like an intriguing person? A lesser man would ask if she had a sister, or a twin. Myself, I'll leave it be for now. Unless you needed something else, Vice-Captain?"

It's clear he's taken to ignoring Officer Nao.

4. - Top - End - #454
    Orc in the Playground

"Not for me, Yoshi-kun. Although I may be in need of the 12th's help in the near future. Can I ask for your cooperation then?"

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

I met a girl with a really pensive look. I walk up to her, put a fifty cent coin in her hand, "For your thoughts. I know the going rate is supposed to be one, but I figure you play hardball."

She gave it back, "Keep it. Pretty sure a guy with your charm can find a way to have them for free anyway."

5. - Top - End - #455
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

"Not for me, Yoshi-kun. Although I may be in need of the 12th's help in the near future. Can I ask for your cooperation then?"
    "Assuming it's within my expertise and authority, yes. Otherwise, we'd likely need to approach the Captain about it."

With that, Yoshi turns to leave. He just so happens to steer towards a side passage that leads him away from Nao without directly exposing his back to the irascible "ninja".

6. - Top - End - #456
    Ogre in the Playground

Just Beyond 7th Division Sekkisekki Quarry, Countryside Beyond Seireitei, Day 18

The yawning void of a Garganta tears itself across the countryside of Soul Society, and a white truck and trailer rolls out of it, bringing itself to a halt with a hiss.

"Soul... Society... reached... five... to target... Sure... you... know... your parts" the Concierge's tape recorder stutters over the truck's intercom to their passengers.

7. - Top - End - #457
    Dwarf in the Playground

9th Division
    Shou's tail bristled in surprise for a moment as the Vice-Captain specifically called him out, but he composed himself quickly. Or at least, as quickly as he could stuff the last of his persimmon into his mouth before nervously padding along out into the courtyard, wondering what was going on.
    If you're in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

Quote Originally Posted by Rallicus
    I picture some NPC kid running up to the wearer, going "Sir... why are you wearing a chopped off hand?", at which point the wearer launches the kid's hat 15 feet away and snarls, "DO YOU UNDERSTAND NOW? THIS IS TRUE POWER!"

8. - Top - End - #458
    Pixie in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Wahrheit View Post
    Spoiler
    Show
    9th Division
    Shou's tail bristled in surprise for a moment as the Vice-Captain specifically called him out, but he composed himself quickly. Or at least, as quickly as he could stuff the last of his persimmon into his mouth before nervously padding along out into the courtyard, wondering what was going on.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kasanip View Post
    Spoiler
    Show
    Kaki
    [9th Division Headquarters]

Kaki stayed with her head touched to the ground until Vice Captain Goto told her to stand. She hesitated when Vice Captain Goto thanked her for guarding the door- was he joking or serious? She could never tell. But she continued to follow, to take her place with the other officers.

After the speech, she was prepared to resume her duties. How long had she waited for Vice Captain Goto? Three days maybe. Surely there was a lot of work to do to catch up. To reorganize the division was a good thing, but there was a lot of work to do to prepare for this, and to analyze all of the information and reports.

But the Vice Captain called her name.
    "Yes of course sir." She responded earnestly. When Vice Captain Goto turned to walk, Kaki quickly looked over at Shou. She gave him a silent nod and had a questioning look. Did he know what this was about?

Kaki followed Vice Captain Goto to the courtyard, waiting to hear his words.

Day 11

Hirokatsu Goto, Vice Captain (Acting Captain) of the 9th Division:
    (in the middle of grassy outer courtyard of the 9th Division.)

Hirokatsu's eyes were closed, a soft breeze swept his black haori to the west as his eyebrows followed suit. He felt Shou and Kaki, approaching and as they both came to the middle of the brightly lit grassy courtyard, Hirokatsu turned to face them.

His eyes still closed, his stance soft and light, he spoke to them both in a peaceful and upturned tone.

"4th Seat, 10th Seat...i have been reviewing your reports lately and both of your work for the 9th Division has been exemplary." pausing briefly "...as such, i have some new orders for each of you..."

Taking a step forward and turning slightly to Shou.

"10th Seat...it is about time you get some field leadership experience....you are to hand pick two other (non-seated) 9th Division members, procure 9th Division gigai, and head to Phoenix Town on Earth. Once there, the three of you will conduct highly detailed reconnaissance of the town and surrounding area. While, being alert for the defecting Kido Corps members is always a high priority, your mission is to also gather as much information on ANY spiritual pressure anomalies."

"As always, your job is to investigate but not to engage any such anomalies, except under absolute duress. You will communicate any and all such disturbances to me personally, and DAILY. This also includes the activities of any Shinigami on Earth as well, be there reasons to be there lawful or not. You are to try to blend in and not make your presence known if at all possible, but if found out, your mission is as i state now, "...A reconnaissance mission ordered by Acting Captain of the 9th Division, Hirokatsu Goto...any further questions should be directed to him."

"You are under direct orders to NOT pass on any information you have discovered to anyone BUT myself or someone I have directly ordered you to share the information with. Also, you are not to share that you are even ON this mission with anyone other than myself, and Kaki here" motioning to her briefly... foreshadowing his future discussion with Kaki "...there is no need for others to know your duties...even within the 9th..."

"You have proven your tracking and information gathering skills to be quite impressive 10th Seat, now i want to see how good they are, when your goal is less clear...I am confident in not only your own skills, but also your ability to pick and utilize best the other two members of your detachment."

"You will leave in the morning, so choose well, but choose quickly..."

"Do you understand what i am asking of you 10th Seat?...now is the time to speak up"

(after they have finished this discussion Hirokatsu would continue with Kaki)

Stepping back a step from Shou a bit, Hirokatsu would turn to look to Kaki and take a step forward to her.

"4th Seat...as you heard earlier...I have assigned 3rd Seat Kenichi to the Rukongai to head up and bolster the 9th Division's presence there. This leaves me without a second in command for the 9th Division forces here in the Seretei."

"So...from this point forward, you are the acting Vice Captain of the 9th Division, as well as my personal adjutant...of course this is only a field promotion, and dependent on 3rd Seat Kenichi continuing his current orders within the Rukongai."

Hirokatsu bent down in front of her and placed his hand on her shoulder again, his eyes opening to look her in the eyes, his voice sure and confident, yet caring.

"Your hard and diligent work for the 9th Division does not go unnoticed, and even before the previous Captain had been promoted, she and I both talked very highly of you and your abilities...this will be no easy task, but it is a well deserved field promotion."

Patting her on the shoulder a few times he straightened back up and look to her, yet his eyes closing.

"Do YOU understand what i am asking of you 4th Seat? And are you prepared to serve to the best of your abilities?"

(after they have finished this discussion Hirokatsu would continue)

Nodding as he spoke "Wonderful...wonderful....it is a new beginning for the 9th Division today...we take our first steps on our new paths together..."

He then would almost let loose a small smile as he spoke those last remarks as he covered it up by looking up to the sky and away from the two officers.
    The Vice-Captain had rarely given speeches or talked in this way before, yet his words would not seem unordinary for some reason. Hirokatsu seemed stronger somehow, though he looked little different. What could have happened in those past three days?

Turning back to them, he spoke again.

"Well...we all have our work cut out for us...10th Seat report to me before you leave tomorrow....and 4th Seat...once you have gathered your belongings and moved them to your new office (next to the Captain's office which Hirokatsu now occupied)....please be sure all of my other orders are put in place and on schedule, then report in to me on their status tomorrow morning at 8am...understood?" Looking to the both

Hirokatsu then bowed to them both deeply, then speaking as he bowed and rose finishing his words with a nod.

"I am already proud of you both...now go...you have much work to do"

Once they had left, he would tilt his head back and look to the sky, then down to the ground. Sniffing in the air he would smell the faint smell of flowers, but a much more overwhelming smell would invade his nostrils, causing him to crinkle his nose. That was when Hirokatsu realized it was He who smelled so poor...he looked down to his dirty clothes and wiped his face and matted hair of the grime accumulated while he had been secluded in his office.

He had perhaps given the most important speech of his life to the 9th Division, and oh how he had probably smelled so foul to them.

Hirokatsu shook his head to himself, and composed himself as he made his way back to the office, to get some clean clothes as well as seek out a bath.

(Kasanip and Warheit...individually post coming to see me the next day once you are ready)

9. - Top - End - #459
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Edge View Post
    Just Beyond 7th Division Sekkisekki Quarry, Countryside Beyond Seireitei, Day 18

The yawning void of a Garganta tears itself across the countryside of Soul Society, and a white truck and trailer rolls out of it, bringing itself to a halt with a hiss.

"Soul... Society... reached... five... to target... Sure... you... know... your parts" the Concierge's tape recorder stutters over the truck's intercom to their passengers.
    The man steadies himself. "Yes. Shall we, then?" He draws a disc-like object and turns it on. Immediately his reiatsu signature seems to change; the other two, if they are adept at detecting reiatsu, will notice the difference immediately. "Hmm. Always such a pain." A moment later he draws two revolver pistols and rotates their chambers to check his ammo. "Let us begin, then." He takes a radio from the stash and tests it once with a click of the button.
    Thanks to araveugnitsuga for my Pika-tar!
    PTU: Alyssa OOC IC

10. - Top - End - #460
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

[Day 18, Outer Edges of Seireitei]

Captain Nakamura Masaru was walking briskly towards the edge of the Seireitei. He'd arranged a visit with his brother today, wanting to see how the family business was fairing and so forth.

That the weather was especially wonderful today only helped his good mood.

"Nice to get away from doing nothing but planning worst-case scenarios for a day..."
    Last edited by KnightDisciple; 2011-05-28 at 02:42 PM.

11. - Top - End - #461
    Dwarf in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

((OOC: tgva8889 and I had plans for a separate thread where he trains Aya, and Aya gains Bankai with admonitions to not use it more than once. But he's busy, so I'm not sure if he still wants to run with it albeit at a later date. So unless anyone objects, I'll make it so that on Day 18 is where the training's last night is going to beheld, and Day 19 the acquisition is complete.

Note to Frozen: Aya's training while drunk and all should start at Day 12 and running all the way to Day 19. Day 18 is a post-breakthrough holiday.))

Konpaku Aya - 10th Division Meditation Chambers - Day 19

As the sliding screen doors to the meditation chambers open, the first warm rays of the sun hits Aya's fair face. Stepping out and stretching herself, an inner smile makes its way up to her face. It feels as if that the dawn is representing a new chapter in her life. All that training in the day with her superiors and peers, especially her Captain, and the training with her Zanpakutos in the evening, in her Inner World, all of it had paid off.

Gently placing her hands on the handles of her blades, it feels worn, but seasoned. Has she grown up a little? Maybe. Did she feel wiser for it? Not yet. But admitting is the first step to wisdom, and Aya has shed a lot of ego as she embarks on this new path.

"Remember, you can only use it for the given time limit we have set. The strain will be harmful to you if you were to over-extend yourself." Hakumujou reminds Aya again in her mind. Kokumujou remains silent.

Aya nods and walks out of the meditation chambers to refresh herself. She will have the power to assist in bettering the world Takeshi has left behind for his path of madness. And while shattering one man's illusions, she now has another man's reality to affirm.

Preparing a bento for two, Aya takes it to 13th Division to visit Shishiou.
    Last edited by Nicklance; 2011-05-28 at 06:43 PM.
    [Space for Hire...NOT!]

12. - Top - End - #462
    Orc in the Playground

[13th division, 5th seat's office]

As it turns out, Shishiou is buried in paperwork. At first glance, one may have the distinct impression he has reading glasses on.

It's a trick of the light, however. And it wouldn't do him any good anyway.

Ranginjin is helping, even, handing him one report at a time... while itself skimming some.

Hey, she's his Zanpakutou. She can just relay the information to his Inner World.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

13. - Top - End - #463
    Dwarf in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

[13th division, 5th seat's office]

As it turns out, Shishiou is buried in paperwork. At first glance, one may have the distinct impression he has reading glasses on.

It's a trick of the light, however. And it wouldn't do him any good anyway.

Ranginjin is helping, even, handing him one report at a time... while itself skimming some.

Hey, she's his Zanpakutou. She can just relay the information to his Inner World.
    Konpaku Aya straightens her fresh set of uniform, takes out a small pocket mirror to check her hair, holds the bento with one hand before knocking on Shishiou's door and peeking her head in.

"Mmm...I brought lunch."
    [Space for Hire...NOT!]

14. - Top - End - #464
    Orc in the Playground

"Oh! Hi Aya! Come on in, I was just finishing up this batch." Shishiou motioned to a chair, as if to note for her to make herself comfortable.

"I swear, I am SO petitioning Hotaru-san to make the other 13th divisioners have calligraphy lessons. I feel like an archaeologist trying to read these! It's like they got a chicken drunk, dipped its paws in ink and scared it on top of a sheet of paper!"

He was soon done with it, though.

He was still a little unsure of how to act towards Aya. It's not like they were officially seeing each other yet. They were definitely growing closer though. As such, he pulls the mask off to kiss her cheek gently once he gets off his chair.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

15. - Top - End - #465
    Dwarf in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

"Oh! Hi Aya! Come on in, I was just finishing up this batch." Shishiou motioned to a chair, as if to note for her to make herself comfortable.

"I swear, I am SO petitioning Hotaru-san to make the other 13th divisioners have calligraphy lessons. I feel like an archaeologist trying to read these! It's like they got a chicken drunk, dipped its paws in ink and scared it on top of a sheet of paper!"

He was soon done with it, though.

He was still a little unsure of how to act towards Aya. It's not like they were officially seeing each other yet. They were definitely growing closer though. As such, he pulls the mask off to kiss her cheek gently once he gets off his chair.
    Aya smiles at the kiss and takes a seat, placing the bento on the table. Leaning on Shishiou's table, propping her face up with her arm, her eyes take a glint of curiosity. "It just means that its time to use typewriters. So, I've never really asked, but would you tell me about that mask? Never occurred to me to ask...before I took...more attention to you."
    [Space for Hire...NOT!]

16. - Top - End - #466
    Orc in the Playground

"Oh, this..." It takes him a couple of moments to reply. "Remember how I told you once about my family? How they all have gone out to become great swordsmen and fighters? Well... My father wasn't so happy when he learned I'd been assigned to 4th.

We had a huge argument about it. Father threatened to disown me, called me the 'embarassment' of the Tsukikage family. Said I shouldn't show him my face until I became a great warrior, because it was just shameless of me otherwise.

So I requested to be transferred to the 13th. I actually really wanted to stay on the 4th... it's a lot more my speed. But I couldn't bear to hurt my father, either. I decided to wear this mask as a reminder of that decision. I will use it until I become a great warrior like my Father wants me to be."

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

17. - Top - End - #467
    Bugbear in the Playground

Karite leaves Hachirou, and heads towards the training grounds. The Onmitsukidou follow him closely, watching him carefully.

Upon entering the training grounds, Karite grins.

"Alright you bastards! Who the hell wants to train in the awesome art of the blade!?!"

((OOC: I need some NPCs, or PCs, who don't use their swords.))
    Last edited by Terry576; 2011-05-28 at 11:56 PM.
    I make avatars. Send me a request.
    BiTP:RCharacters
    Let's Play: Video Games!
    I suffer from major insomnia, don't be surprised if I'm on at odd hours.

18. - Top - End - #468
    Dwarf in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

"Oh, this..." It takes him a couple of moments to reply. "Remember how I told you once about my family? How they all have gone out to become great swordsmen and fighters? Well... My father wasn't so happy when he learned I'd been assigned to 4th.

We had a huge argument about it. Father threatened to disown me, called me the 'embarassment' of the Tsukikage family. Said I shouldn't show him my face until I became a great warrior, because it was just shameless of me otherwise.

So I requested to be transferred to the 13th. I actually really wanted to stay on the 4th... it's a lot more my speed. But I couldn't bear to hurt my father, either. I decided to wear this mask as a reminder of that decision. I will use it until I become a great warrior like my Father wants me to be."
    Aya nods gravely, but that smile never disappears. Slowly leaning further across Shishiou's desk, she gently lifts the mask off his face and kisses him on the lips. "You've already conquered my heart, dear warrior. And you stood up and fought off the man who broke it." she whispers to his ear.

Leaning back, she grins and starts unpacking the bento. "Let's eat!"
    [Space for Hire...NOT!]

19. - Top - End - #469
    Orc in the Playground

"You knew just the right thing to say, Aya." He admits with a smile and a light blush.

"Ooooo, I can't wait to taste how delicious it must be! I'm famished; haven't had so much as a snack since I arrived this morning." Shishiou sets his mask aside, and clears the desk appropriately to allow them enough space to eat.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

20. - Top - End - #470
    Dwarf in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

"You knew just the right thing to say, Aya." He admits with a smile and a light blush.

"Ooooo, I can't wait to taste how delicious it must be! I'm famished; haven't had so much as a snack since I arrived this morning." Shishiou sets his mask aside, and clears the desk appropriately to allow them enough space to eat.
    Despite being the daughter of a very rich merchant, Aya knows her way around the kitchen and still keeps up her cooking skill.

Grilled eel with teriyaki sauce, prawn and vegetable tempura, steamed eggcurds, sashimi and steamed rice soon spreads itself around the table, filling the room with its delicious home-cooked smells.
    [Space for Hire...NOT!]

21. - Top - End - #471
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Nicklance View Post
    Despite being the daughter of a very rich merchant, Aya knows her way around the kitchen and still keeps up her cooking skill.

Grilled eel with teriyaki sauce, prawn and vegetable tempura, steamed eggcurds, sashimi and steamed rice soon spreads itself around the table, filling the room with its delicious home-cooked smells.
    Shishiou displays considerable table manners, offering Aya first servings and everything. Yet when he tastes it he cannot hold back a slight moan of satisfaction. He gulps down before he comments, "This is delicious! Aya, I had no idea you were such a great cook! Oh, you're definitely spoiling me."

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

22. - Top - End - #472
    Dwarf in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

Shishiou displays considerable table manners, offering Aya first servings and everything. Yet when he tastes it he cannot hold back a slight moan of satisfaction. He gulps down before he comments, "This is delicious! Aya, I had no idea you were such a great cook! Oh, you're definitely spoiling me."
    Aya smiles and blushes. Words are not necessary here.
    [Space for Hire...NOT!]

23. - Top - End - #473
    Orc in the Playground

Probably not. So Shishiou takes to appreciating the food instead of praising it.

He's still mindful enough to give Aya a good share of it, however.

"With a lunch like this I can get working all the way through tomorrow."

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

24. - Top - End - #474
    Dwarf in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

Probably not. So Shishiou takes to appreciating the food instead of praising it.

He's still mindful enough to give Aya a good share of it, however.

"With a lunch like this I can get working all the way through tomorrow."
    Aya laughs. "Without sleep? You'll crash tomorrow and end up sick and nothing will get done for a day or two."
    [Space for Hire...NOT!]

25. - Top - End - #475
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Nicklance View Post
    Aya laughs. "Without sleep? You'll crash tomorrow and end up sick and nothing will get done for a day or two."
    "That's how awesome your bento is!" Shishiou chuckled.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

26. - Top - End - #476
    Dwarf in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

"That's how awesome your bento is!" Shishiou chuckled.
    Aya smiles and continues eating. It appears that she eats a lot, or seemed to be hungrier than ever.
    [Space for Hire...NOT!]

27. - Top - End - #477
    Orc in the Playground

"You've been doing your best, Aya. I really should keep up!" Shishiou noted with some cheer. "I've... been working on something that might help you in your fight against Takeshi. But naturally, it's your choice whether or not to use it."

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

28. - Top - End - #478
    Dwarf in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

"You've been doing your best, Aya. I really should keep up!" Shishiou noted with some cheer. "I've... been working on something that might help you in your fight against Takeshi. But naturally, it's your choice whether or not to use it."
    Finishing her food, Aya takes some time to think in silence. "I have something that might help me too. I came here because I'm thinking about showing it to you as well. Alright, you show me first and then I'll show you mine."
    [Space for Hire...NOT!]

29. - Top - End - #479
    Orc in the Playground

Good thing that last line was, and ALWAYS will be, figured within context.

"It's a Kidou. More specifically, it's a Bakudou. It's meant to weaken the effects of a target's Reiatsu over an area - make it so their Reiatsu has less effect over a given target. It should help to fight back and slow down the narcotic effect of Takeshi's Shikai. If the user is strong enough, it could even nullify it completely. But there's a kink on it I haven't been able to work out - the caster needs to constantly mantain it by supplying his own Reiatsu, which leaves him defenseless. So you can't use it yourself - someone else will have to do it for you."

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

30. - Top - End - #480
    Ettin in the Playground

[13th Division]

Quote Originally Posted by Terry576 View Post
    Karite leaves Hachirou, and heads towards the training grounds. The Onmitsukidou follow him closely, watching him carefully.

Upon entering the training grounds, Karite grins.

"Alright you bastards! Who the hell wants to train in the awesome art of the blade!?!"
    The dozen unseated Karite's scheduled to train give quizzical looks to each other. They'd known their Lieutenant in that past, and he'd never been so... perky. Somehow, they feel like it won't bode well...

---

[Day 19 afternoon, Sayuri's apartment]

Meanwhile, Yamamoto Sayuri is in her apartment, writing a long letter to her superior. It's about Kitano Takeshi and her desire to take the lead in an operation to hunt down the whimsical brat. On the table three, black butterflies flex their wings, observing her furious scribing with glimmering insectoid eyes. Next to them is an open letter - a decree from the Central 46. They'd reviewed her request, and approved - she'd be allowed to visit their archives tomorrow. She'd have to send Yuuta the good news soon.
    "It's the fate of all things under the sky,
    to grow old and wither and die."