New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 5 of 50 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141530 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #121
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Default Re: [BitP:R] Soul Society 3

Yoshi nodded curtly at the Vice-Captain's orders and hustled out of the room.

Thankfully, it didn't take that long to find Kazuo.

Quote Originally Posted by Draken View Post
    Kazuo is reading a book an e-book outside of the 12th division grounds.
    Yoshi's expression is grim as he walks up to where his Captain is reading.

"I apologize, sir, but this is urgent. Our sensors have been going crazy the last few minutes, and by far the worst thing is...Well, it's the Ghost King. He's in the Mortal World. Right now."
    BitPRR Characters: Entries Masaru, Chuck, Thomas, Turiel, and Masamune

2. - Top - End - #122
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by KnightDisciple View Post
    "I take it it's serious and immediate."
    "Kido Commander Takeshi and 50 members of the Kido Corps just fled with a large portion of the kido library. 20 of those 50 have merely scattered to the outskirts of the Rukon, and are being tracked now. The rest have gone to the Mortal World." Ryouichi's countenance is calm, but still noticeably grim for him.
    My Homebrew
    Sick props to Akrim.elf for the rockin' Chouko-tar!

BitP: Rebornē characters!
    Madokapunk!

3. - Top - End - #123
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Quote Originally Posted by strawberryman View Post
    "Kido Commander Takeshi and 50 members of the Kido Corps just fled with a large portion of the kido library. 20 of those 50 have merely scattered to the outskirts of the Rukon, and are being tracked now. The rest have gone to the Mortal World." Ryouichi's countenance is calm, but still noticeably grim for him.
    Masaru closed his eyes, grit his teeth, and mumbled several words that his mother would smack his mouth over. He turned and walked a few steps down, calling out to Kazuma.

"Forgive me, Kazuma-san, but our spar must happen on another day. Please feel free to return to other duties."

With that, he walked back over to Ryouichi.

"So. He's defected, hm? I'll leave speculation about how chemicals may have influenced the decision aside...I presume you're going to send 2nd after him? Even if he, somehow, "means the best", it's bloody dangerous having all that information running around. The last thing we need is someone else getting their hands on it."

He frowned deeper.

"And we need leadership for the Kido Corps...damn it, this has to go through all the Central 46 red tape, doesn't it."

4. - Top - End - #124
    Ettin in the Playground

Kazuo keeps his eyes on his visor.

"Did you send word to 1st, 8th and 13th already Masaru? Urgent as it may be, it is Natsuko's jurisdiction, not mine."

Level-headed. Worry won't help any.
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Homebrewing

5. - Top - End - #125
    Orc in the Playground

Masaru closed his eyes, grit his teeth, and mumbled several words that his mother would smack his mouth over. He turned and walked a few steps down, calling out to Kazuma.

"Forgive me, Kazuma-san, but our spar must happen on another day. Please feel free to return to other duties."

With that, he walked back over to Ryouichi.

"So. He's defected, hm? I'll leave speculation about how chemicals may have influenced the decision aside...I presume you're going to send 2nd after him? Even if he, somehow, "means the best", it's bloody dangerous having all that information running around. The last thing we need is someone else getting their hands on it."

He frowned deeper.

"And we need leadership for the Kido Corps...damn it, this has to go through all the Central 46 red tape, doesn't it."
    "They are technically outside our jurisdiction; however they have fled with property of the kido corps. We can repossess the information on the remaining kido corps' behalf... if there were a replacement commander. We have to work with the Central 46 to reach an arrangement before we can even consider going after the deserters." Ryouichi seems frustrated, but resigned to the bureaucracy of it all. "First off... we need to find someone we can work with to replace Takeshi. The more credible he or she is, and the worse they make him look, the less pandering to Central we'll have to do."
    Last edited by strawberryman; 2011-05-12 at 12:22 AM.
    My Homebrew

Madokapunk!

6. - Top - End - #126
    Orc in the Playground

Kazuma experienced similar levels of frustration, but he covered them well. He offered a nod to Masaru followed by a "Certainly, sir.", but, having little else to do at the moment, he sheathed both weapons.

The situation seemed dead serious. And Kazuma knew it wasn't his place, but...

...as a lull in the conversation took place, he raised a hand and questioned, "Forgive me, Tsukada-soutaichou, but my Captain is under medical care and my Vice-Captain is currently preoccupied with the implications of such.

I know that it may not be much, but I see we're in crisis and I'm currently without orders. I do not think such things are compatible.

What would you have me do?"
    The Void, the Cold Steel, the Just Sword courtesy of Prime32.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

I met a girl with a really pensive look. I walk up to her, put a fifty cent coin in her hand, "For your thoughts. I know the going rate is supposed to be one, but I figure you play hardball."

She gave it back, "Keep it. Pretty sure a guy with your charm can find a way to have them for free anyway."

7. - Top - End - #127
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

[Outside 12th Division]
    Kazuo keeps his eyes on his visor.

"Did you send word to 1st, 8th and 13th already Yoshi? Urgent as it may be, it is Natsuko's jurisdiction, not mine."

Level-headed. Worry won't help any.
    "Vice-Captain Katisugo mentioned he was already sending word to 5th and 13th Division as he gave me the order to find you. Beyond that, I cannot say if his intent was to tell 1st and 8th directly, or via 5th."

[11th Training Ground]
    "They are technically outside our jurisdiction; however they have fled with property of the kido corps. We can repossess the information on the remaining kido corps' behalf... if there were a replacement commander. We have to work with the Central 46 to reach an arrangement before we can even consider going after the deserters." Ryouichi seems frustrated, but resigned to the bureaucracy of it all. "First off... we need to find someone we can work with to replace Takeshi. The more credible he or she is, and the worse they make him look, the less pandering to Central we'll have to do."
    Masaru frowns and nods at his words.

"You're right. We need leadership in there. As for who, I-"

Quote Originally Posted by Kuroimaken View Post
    Kazuma experienced similar levels of frustration, but he covered them well. He offered a nod to Masaru followed by a "Certainly, sir.", but, having little else to do at the moment, he sheathed both weapons.

...as a lull in the conversation took place, he raised a hand and questioned, "Forgive me, Tsukada-soutaichou, but my Captain is under medical care and my Vice-Captain is currently preoccupied with the implications of such.

I know that it may not be much, but I see we're in crisis and I'm currently without orders. I do not think such things are compatible.

He turns to face Kazuma, raising an eyebrow.

"I...am not sure myself. Unfortunately, I don't believe you would put yourself forward as a replacement for Takeshi. In which case, we're left with the matter of our efforts to find him. Which may be somewhat limited at first."

He sighs, but then shrugs and smiles a bit.

"I appreciate the offer, Kazuma-san. I'll keep it in mind."

He turns back to Ryouichi.

"I know the timing is a bit off, but...I'd say my Vice-Captain would be a strong choice. He's not in the Kido Corps, but perhaps we can "sell" it to the Central 46 for exactly that reason. He'd be coming in virtually untouched by the drug-addled nonsense of the previous Kido Commander. His ability to lead and strategize should be well known by now. Even if he doesn't have Bankai, I think he has all of the other necessary qualities. I just wasn't ready to retire just yet. This would be a good opportunity for him, and us."

8. - Top - End - #128
    Firbolg in the Playground

Scattered Kido Corp remnants

Of the twenty fleeing Shinigami of the Kido Corp, at least ten returned to the Gotei to turn themselves in. They had either reconsidered their position as fugitives and counted their loses and threw themselves at the mercy of the Central’s ruling or had merely been caught up in the moment and upon reflection of their actions had in return rejected Takeshi’s statements. Those remaining, counting eight in total, slipped deeper into the Rukon, having fled their compatriots who had attempted to bring them to justice to ease their punishment.

The Kido Corp Proper

What little could be salvaged from Takeshi’s evacuation was stored in the central library though the most of it were training manuals and teaching text books making it clear to even those that disagreed with his actions that he had no intention of sentencing them to an ignorant demise. The only other book outside training manuals that were left was every copy of the Saga of the Young Thunder Sage, including the oldest manuscripts. Their inclusion was also clear to the two hundred and fifty remaining members of the Kido Corp.
    Last edited by Innis Cabal; 2011-05-12 at 06:45 AM.
    My Current Works

Quote Originally Posted by Serpentine View Post
    Also I'm pretty sure you're GLaDoS now.

9. - Top - End - #129
    Dwarf in the Playground

The alarm within 12th Division sounds indicating the presence the sighting of the Ghost King in the Mortal World. Meanwhile, Katisugo was on route to locate 5th division to have them relay the emergency message to 1st and 8th division.Katisugo, though somewhat certain 13th may have been aware already of von Geister's presence also sent off his personal Hell Butterfly to warn 13th division.

As Katisugo arrived at the entrance to 5th his mind was a storm of confusion. So much had occured in such small window of time. The Invasion of Soul Society by Kujo, the destruction of the Maggot's Nest, The Kido Commander going AWOL, and now the arrival of von Geister. He couldn't help but wonder if all these event were coincidental, or if they were all apart of a much bigger plot.

Katisugo shook his head, dismissing the thoughts for the moment as he approached the front desk in the 5th Headquaters. He speaks to the individual in a gentle, but somewhat hasty tone.
    Excuse me, but are one of your officers available at the moment?
    He takes a notepad from his person to present the person at the desk. I have an emergency message that must be sent to 1st and 8th division immediately.
    In bold writing on the note in Ersheinung von Geister spotted in the Mortal World.

----------

Meanwhile, at 13th Division, Katisugo's Hell Butterfly arrives carrying with it the message of von Geister's appearance in the Mortal World. IT immediately goes in search of the highest ranking officer around (Perferably Captain Natsuko.) Assuming it finds an indivdual it will gently land on their shoulder and say: Emergency Message from 12th Divison.
    Last edited by The Librarian; 2011-05-12 at 09:39 AM.
    "All humans are weak creatures. It is how those weak creatures fight and grow, that they eventually become strong. If you are weak, don't despair. Fight! --Saitama"

10. - Top - End - #130
    Orc in the Playground

"I admire your candor, Officer Kazuma. If you truly wish yo help, however, the most important thing you can do is be prepared, and I trust any able officer to do just that. You'll know when your time comes."

[Outside 12th Division]
    "Vice-Captain Katisugo mentioned he was already sending word to 5th and 13th Division as he gave me the order to find you. Beyond that, I cannot say if his intent was to tell 1st and 8th directly, or via 5th."

[11th Training Ground]
    Masaru frowns and nods at his words.

"You're right. We need leadership in there. As for who, I-"

He turns to face Kazuma, raising an eyebrow.

"I...am not sure myself. Unfortunately, I don't believe you would put yourself forward as a replacement for Takeshi. In which case, we're left with the matter of our efforts to find him. Which may be somewhat limited at first."

He sighs, but then shrugs and smiles a bit.

"I appreciate the offer, Kazuma-san. I'll keep it in mind."

He turns back to Ryouichi.

"I know the timing is a bit off, but...I'd say my Vice-Captain would be a strong choice. He's not in the Kido Corps, but perhaps we can "sell" it to the Central 46 for exactly that reason. He'd be coming in virtually untouched by the drug-addled nonsense of the previous Kido Commander. His ability to lead and strategize should be well known by now. Even if he doesn't have Bankai, I think he has all of the other necessary qualities. I just wasn't ready to retire just yet. This would be a good opportunity for him, and us."
    The commander then considers this proposal. "...Very well, Masaru-taichou. However, I feel it necessary to suggest Nagamichi-fukutaichou be present for a preliminary assessment of his abilities. His efficiency is not in question, given recent events, but it would likely please Central to know that the potential Kido Commander were as able as any Captain."
    My Homebrew

Madokapunk!

11. - Top - End - #131
    Ettin in the Playground

Kazuo

"Sigh, I will send for Ryouichi and Masaru."

Kazuo's office

A kazuo-vision zips off through the window.

11th training ground

Kazuo-vision comes from the 12th grounds, hovering midair in front of Masaru and Ryouichi.

"Captains, our scanners have detected Von Geister's presence in the mortal world. My live feed has me informed that Natsuko has arrived at his position via senkaimon already."
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Homebrewing

12. - Top - End - #132
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

"I admire your candor, Officer Kazuma. If you truly wish yo help, however, the most important thing you can do is be prepared, and I trust any able officer to do just that. You'll know when your time comes."
    Masaru nods to emphasize Ryouichi's point.

The commander then considers this proposal. "...Very well, Masaru-taichou. However, I feel it necessary to suggest Nagamichi-fukutaichou be present for a preliminary assessment of his abilities. His efficiency is not in question, given recent events, but it would likely please Central to know that the potential Kido Commander were as able as any Captain."
    "Yes. That seems only fair. Even if he doesn't have Bankai yet, I'd wager it won't be long before he does. And again, his particular talents ought to impress-"

Kazuo

"Sigh, I will send for Ryouichi and Masaru."

Kazuo's office

A kazuo-vision zips off through the window.

11th training ground

Kazuo-vision comes from the 12th grounds, hovering midair in front of Masaru and Ryouichi.

"Captains, our scanners have detected Von Geister's presence in the mortal world. My live feed has me informed that Natsuko has arrived at his position via senkaimon already."
    Masaru freezes mid-sentence at the warning from Kazuo.

Then he loudly utters a sentence that has several ancient curses in it.

"Commander, perhaps you should head there as well. I'd go, but that might end up being too hostile. I can stay in reserve, if it...comes to the worst."

13. - Top - End - #133
    Dwarf in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

Konpaku Aya - 10th Division Barracks Lounge

Aya laughs with Tsukikage Shishiou in the 10th Division Barracks Lounge over tea regarding several comedies that the latter has watched the last few weeks. While Aya never could find enough time to sit through a play, she is grateful to Shishiou's 'spoilers' in order to understand the rest of the plays when she has to leave for one emergency or urgent task.

This time, one of the plays was brought in by a new Rukongai citizen, about how a woman who was so foul mannered that nobody would marry her, has the additional responsibility set upon her by her father that her younger sister, whom he loves dearly, cannot marry until she marries first. Through a series of shenanigans by two suitors, both after the sisters each, the older woman eventually succumbs and changes her attitude and a happy marriage for the two parties ensues (altered Taming of the Shrew).

"Really? He did that to her! Wow!" laughs Aya as she sips her tea. But her keen senses alerts her to a presence outside the screen door. "Report." she speaks curtly, her voice turning cooler as her mirth fades away.

"Kido Corps Commander Kitano Takeshi has abandoned Seireitei and left Soul Society. He took with him massive volumes of tomes and scrolls from the Library and numerous members have escaped as well. Some of them were last spotted trying to flee deep into Rukongai."

Aya's eyes widen in surprise. The Kitano Takeshi she knows would not abandon post and position, much less his comrades so easily. Still, this information is too spotty to act firmly. Bringing in those escapees for questioning would give more clues, and firmly within her jurisdiction. She knows that Captain Taiki would not mind initiative, but overstepping one's scope of duties is harder to justify.

Giving a sigh, Aya gets up from her chair and bows. "Shishiou-san, looks like I have to cut short my leisure time and get back to work. Deepest apologies, I will definitely make it up to you next time." And with that, she disappears from the room.

---------------------------------------------

Rukongai

"Fan out and scout." Aya commands as she leads her squad in the search. Engaged in a high speed chase, Aya stretches her senses out, dropping subtle light beacons every kilometer or two to mark her path and trying to detect the use of reiryoku to facilitate shunpo or kido.
    [Space for Hire...NOT!]

14. - Top - End - #134
    Orc in the Playground

Shishiou was very fond of Aya's company. She didn't assume nor discriminate like so many people did; she saw him for who he was, truly.

And who he was, meant that he couldn't sit still while a friend happened to be in need. He'd already finished his part of the patrol for the day anyway.

"Wait up, Aya-san! I'm going with you!"

He belatedly followed after her. There was a good chance the escapees would try to flee into Rukongai for the purpose of giving them a false lead - belaying their foray only to escape into the Mortal World later. In which case Aya would need his help to look for possible passageways.

"Aya-san, we can cover this place more thoroughly if we're together. They'll know what to keep low to blend in. Fair bet they're using Kyokko, too."

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

I met a girl with a really pensive look. I walk up to her, put a fifty cent coin in her hand, "For your thoughts. I know the going rate is supposed to be one, but I figure you play hardball."

She gave it back, "Keep it. Pretty sure a guy with your charm can find a way to have them for free anyway."

15. - Top - End - #135
    Dwarf in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

Shishiou was very fond of Aya's company. She didn't assume nor discriminate like so many people did; she saw him for who he was, truly.

And who he was, meant that he couldn't sit still while a friend happened to be in need. He'd already finished his part of the patrol for the day anyway.

"Wait up, Aya-san! I'm going with you!"

He belatedly followed after her. There was a good chance the escapees would try to flee into Rukongai for the purpose of giving them a false lead - belaying their foray only to escape into the Mortal World later. In which case Aya would need his help to look for possible passageways.

"Aya-san, we can cover this place more thoroughly if we're together. They'll know what to keep low to blend in. Fair bet they're using Kyokko, too."
    Pausing long enough for Shishiou to catch up to her speed, Aya smiles and nods. "Alrways glad to have a friend come along. What counter-measures do you have in mind for experts of using Kidou to mask their presence or even disguise themselves?"
    [Space for Hire...NOT!]

16. - Top - End - #136
    Orc in the Playground

"Unfortunately there aren't that many options available. Kyokko disguises both body and Reiatsu. However, it doesn't disguise one's vital signs or 'presence'.

Our best bet is to force them to move, keep ourselves tuned to the feeling we are being watched. Kyokko is more effective the more proficient the user is in
    Kidou, and these are Kidou Corps. members - we're going in at a disadvantage as it is. If we're lucky, one of them will have a sloppy concentration."

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

17. - Top - End - #137
    Ettin in the Playground

11th grounds

Kazuo-vision splits its picture to show a separate screen with graphs that probably don't really mean anything to either Masaru or Ryouichi.

"My data also shows a number of reiatsu spikes in the area before Von Geister appeared. In order. An espada-class arrancar flaunting his presence. One low-end signature of human reiatsu. One shinigami signature. One low end signature of human reiatsu some distance from the last one and with notable differences as well, one low end reiatsu similar to the previous one followed by one medium class hollow signature. Several minor reiatsu signatures. One large burst of kido by the coastal area. Two minimal hollow signatures. One low-end hollow signature. Several shinigami signatures matching a 13th strike team. One human reiatsu akin to the two unique signatures mentioned before. Von Geister - in the same position as the first unique human siganture might I add. And finally Natsuko."

"In my opinion, one of the espada began a skirmish with the humans and shinigami in question, and things escalated from there. Von Geister's arrival does not include signals of garganta in the vicinity, which leads me to believe he was already in the mortal world for separate reasons, inside an area blocked from our scanners."

A piece of paper containing all of that information is being printed as it is being spoken. Kazuo-visions are truly useful things!
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Homebrewing

18. - Top - End - #138
    Orc in the Playground

Ryouichi contemplates for a few moments, and opens his mouth to speak, but is interrupted by the Kazuo-vision."...Hm. Given the information, it could be possible this is a trap. I don't exactly want to be fooled twice... however. It may also force a standstill, given neither of our forces wants this war to escalate. And... I believe you are entirely capable of holding the fort for me, Masaru-taichou." The commander betrays a slight grin of camaraderie before sinking back to his usual muted expression. "Ryou-taichou, can you open the nearest senkai gate to the destination point, and direct me to it?"
    Last edited by strawberryman; 2011-05-12 at 11:30 PM.
    My Homebrew

Madokapunk!

19. - Top - End - #139

Kido Corp Remnants

Unfortunately for the fleeing members of the Kido Corp, not all even knew how to use Kyokko and thus were the first detected deep at the fringes of the Rukon. They fled of course but with the heat on they were unfortunately easy to track down into the forests where the background spiritual energy was minimal, making them like torches in the dark,
    My Current Works

20. - Top - End - #140
    Dwarf in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

Quote Originally Posted by Innis Cabal View Post
    Kido Corp Remnants

Unfortunately for the fleeing members of the Kido Corp, not all even knew how to use Kyokko and thus were the first detected deep at the fringes of the Rukon. They fled of course but with the heat on they were unfortunately easy to track down into the forests where the background spiritual energy was minimal, making them like torches in the dark,
    Aya's senses, being highly attuned to search and rescue or search and capture assignment purposes, found the relatively inexperienced Kido Corp defectors. Concentrating her reiatsu for a minute, she launches a string of soft blinking lights that circle around the forest. The lights blinked twice and disappeared in amber and blue colors, but for her squad members, the message is clear: The targets have been found. Contain and prevent escape.

In response, spherical masses of darkness begin to dot the forest as the 4th Execution Squad gets to work with clockwork precision. Part of the squad members hold themselves back in reserve, ready to react to any targets who might attempt to escape in the confusion.

Standing at the top of a tree with Shishiou as she continues her watch, she smiles and pats her friend's back. "Ready your Bakudo spells, we must catch them unharmed in order to facilitate their extraction back to Seireitei. I'll need to talk to them on the spot though, some information needs to be obtained fresh."

Leaping from her high ground, Aya fires a Bakudo spell, an orb of pulsing blue reiatsu that explodes to the effect of a stun grenade at the closest cluster of Kido Corp defectors caught in the darkness.
    Last edited by Nicklance; 2011-05-12 at 11:30 PM.
    [Space for Hire...NOT!]

21. - Top - End - #141

The spell hits it's mark, the two members falling to the ground with little difficulty or trouble as they break into a small forest clearing, the sun above shining brightly.
    My Current Works

22. - Top - End - #142
    Orc in the Playground

Shishiou doesn't fall far behind, though his method of aprehension is more unorthodox: he throws small, thin needles in seemingly random patterns at his targets.

They have no means of knowing, of course, that he's aiming for specific nerves and pressure points. If they hit, the targets will quickly find themselves unable to move their legs properly, suddenly gasping for breath, or simply stumble to the ground completely out of balance.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

23. - Top - End - #143

The pair of Ex-Kido Corp members get struck by the needles without much issue, considering they're stunned and all.
    My Current Works

24. - Top - End - #144
    Ettin in the Playground

11th Grounds

"Would be a shame if the mortals got uppity and Von geister ended up blanketing the area in toxic spores, Natsuko should still be in her maternity leave after all."

"The sixth senkaimon of the 11th division has been rerouted to the target position and will be ready for use in forty-one seconds
    - timer appears onscreen - two blocks south and three blocks west from your position."

Kazuo looks to the side.

"Yoshi, go tell Katisugo to prepare the biological facilities, warm the scanners and prepare all decontamination procedures. I want to make sure we are ready to handle any spores, tumors and I don't want to see another blight infestation covering the seireitei with that bloody hollow lichen, once was enough."

12th Division Grounds

Kazuo looks to Yoshi.

"Yoshi, go tell Katisugo to prepare the biological facilities, warm the scanners and prepare all decontamination procedures. I want to make sure we are ready to handle any spores, tumors and I don't want to see another blight infestation covering the seireitei with that bloody hollow lichen, once was enough."
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Homebrewing

25. - Top - End - #145
    Dwarf in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

Satisfied with the relative ease of contain and capture, and very proud of her squad's abilities, she fires more stun blasts as the rest of her squad mops up the rest of the defectors.

All in all, the 8 Kido Corps defectors are rounded up within 10 minutes and brought into a clearing.

Standing over the bound members with her arms crossed, Aya's pretty face is undisturbed by her stern piercing gaze.

"Where is your Captain? Why did he lead the rest of you to defect? Give me the details now."

OOC:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Going to jump the gun a little and round them up.
    Last edited by Nicklance; 2011-05-13 at 12:10 AM.
    [Space for Hire...NOT!]

26. - Top - End - #146

Rounded up Kido defectors

The eight remain silent for a while, looking at nothing in particular. The silence is broken as a fair headed young man finally speaks up.

"I'll tell you if you release me. I'll return to base, merely allow me the chance to speak as a member of the Kido Corp, not a prisoner."

The other seven look up in disgust at the betrayer before casting their gaze down to the ground.
    My Current Works

27. - Top - End - #147
    Dwarf in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

The eight remain silent for a while, looking at nothing in particular. The silence is broken as a fair headed young man finally speaks up.

"I'll tell you if you release me. I'll return to base, merely allow me the chance to speak as a member of the Kido Corp, not a prisoner."

The other seven look up in disgust at the betrayer before casting their gaze down to the ground.
    "You overestimate my position. I am not your legal counsel nor am I given authority to release any detainees. What I can do is to take down your statements and present them to my Captain, and he will decide how best to use your statements as he submits it to higher authorities. Of course, all of you will be interrogated by some of my division's specialists, so even if you do not speak now, I advise you to speak later." nods Aya as some of her squad members whip out notebooks and pens.

"Silence gets nobody anywhere and causes only further misunderstandings. Speak and what you say will be used in consideration. I will repeat my question. Where is your Captain? Why did he lead the rest of you to defect?"

Takeshi...why are you doing this? What did you tell them that would move them to such actions? the thought floats across Aya's mind.
    Last edited by Nicklance; 2011-05-13 at 12:33 AM.
    [Space for Hire...NOT!]

28. - Top - End - #148

The fair haired ex-Kido Corp member lowers his head as well, closing his eyes.

"Loved my sovereign as my own brother
    Worried over our Corp as my own house
    The bright sun looking down upon earth
    Shines ever so brightly on my red heart.

Ask him yourself, Gotei dog. He's gone home...where we'll be going very shortly.
    "

He looks up at Aya fleetingly, a small smile crossing the faces of all the other ex- Kido Corp members as they repeat the words as well.
    My Current Works

29. - Top - End - #149
    Dwarf in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

The fair haired ex-Kido Corp member lowers his head as well, closing his eyes.

"Loved my sovereign as my own brother
    Worried over our Corp as my own house
    The bright sun looking down upon earth
    Shines ever so brightly on my red heart.

Ask him yourself, Gotei dog. He's gone home...where we'll be going very shortly.
    "

He looks up at Aya fleetingly, a small smile crossing the faces of all the other ex- Kido Corp members as they repeat the words as well.
    If the insult was meant to infuriate Aya, she did not show it, but that phrase chills her to the bone. It was a short creed that Takeshi used when he was running his gang, albeit with altered lyrics. Turning to her squad members, she gives one final command. "Take them to 7th seat Hayashi Goro back at our barracks. He would have more success than I do."

Watching as her squad members take a detainee each and leave, with the rest of the squad as escorts, she gives a sigh. Turning to Shishiou, she smiles. "Thank you very much for your assistance Shishiou-san. Let us return. I'll buy you a drink. I could use one myself."
    Last edited by Nicklance; 2011-05-13 at 01:03 AM.
    [Space for Hire...NOT!]

30. - Top - End - #150

As the ex-Kido members are led away, in a clear voice the Eight speak out as one.

"The Tiger King roars, we break our bread at the gates of the Little One's demise, and forever grasp the contrails of the soaring comet. Tsuzuri Raiden!"

Lightning from the Eight course along the Bakudo in an electric storm, the scent of ozone filling the air as their charred bodies fall to the dark green grass. The sun continues to shine in the clearing, moving across the sky unaffected.
    My Current Works