New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Troll in the Playground

Default Help Finding A Song

I was in my car today listening to Sirius XMU (Which is Sirius/XM radio's indie station) and heard a song I really like. The song was called "City (Stockholm <something>). I believe it was either Cut or Remix or Version or something. The band's name was something like Suzumi/Suzumo/Sukumu/Sumuzu/etc. Kingdom or (unlikely but possible) Kingdom of (All those other things). The band name word that I can't remember sounded vaguely Japanese, started with Su, and the other word was definitely Kingdom. However, XMU has been known to screw up names before, so I can't even say with any certainty that that the name I saw was even the real name. The music was like some kind of mix of club music and chiptune, no lyrics. It was a really good song, but I can't find it anywhere since I don't know the band AND they're probably not well known because they're still on XMU.

I've never seen GitP fail before, so help is very very appreciated.
    Last edited by Raistlin1040; 2011-08-25 at 12:46 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by YPU View Post
    Real life doesn’t happen, it surprises you like a trap of a CR way above your level.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: Help Finding A Song

Did a bit of looking around, not sure if any of this is what you are looking for, but is it either of these? (wasn't having any luck on youtube, and too lazy to find full versions, but a snippet should give you an idea at least):

Sons of Thunder: Stockholm City

Hate Is Just a Feeling: Stockholm City Waltz
    (album has the word "kingdom" in it)

If not, you could try this list here:

A list of songs on Amazon with "Stockholm City" in them.

On a side note, a google search of "city stockholm, kingdom, music" had this thread as the #3 result.
    Happy Trixie Appreciation Day!

Old Avatars:
    Spoiler
    Show

Stormpony Avatar by Dirtytabs

3. - Top - End - #3
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: Help Finding A Song

I actually found it through very tedious scoping out of the Zune Marketplace archives, but the Amazon link confirms it. The song is called City by Sulumi (no kingdom, which is weird because I DEFINITELY saw that word on the XMU display), and the version that was playing was City (Stockholm Remix By Covox).
    Quote Originally Posted by YPU View Post
    Real life doesn’t happen, it surprises you like a trap of a CR way above your level.