New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #121
    Dwarf in the Playground

Default Re: The Maltese Falcon: Fate of The Shadow - Day One

Quote Originally Posted by Helgraf View Post

((Eldritch Knight, to cut him off before his inevitable betrayal.))
    So you curse my sudden but inevitable betrayal, eh?
    Alarra

2. - Top - End - #122
    spacebic
    Guest in the Playground

People these days. They are all hung up on their own problems and wants.
    Right well i better explain.
    I was at an acquaintance of mine who once did a job for me. Decent Private Eye, nice bloke. But anyway, i was at the funeral paying my last respects when that guy i scammed shows up Banjo so i put my head down and try not to ge noticed. And then what happens this bird shows up in clothes that are definetly not decent for a funeral. And the man doing the eulogy completely forgots what he's saying. Damn Ramsus .

I hate this town

3. - Top - End - #123
    Ogre in the Playground

It's Murska. It has to be Murska!
    Above Us Only Sky

4. - Top - End - #124
    Orangeban
    Guest in the Playground

I sat on the park bench, watching as society strolled by. I stretched out, slowly inhaling the smoke from my cigar. That was the thing about society always strolling, sometimes even hurrying, but never just stopping for a nap. As I yawn I spot Murska go past. I consider waving but he looks deep in thought, always philosophing that guy. I brush some sandwich crumbs of my lap, it's gettin' late. Time for bed me thinks.

5. - Top - End - #125
    Retired Mod in the Playground Retired Moderator

((oops, didn't point. Well, I'll obviously have to point at Eldritch Knight))

I was outzombied by the baby!
    Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by Amotis View Post
    Alarra ate all my awesome and now she's always acknowledged as awe-inspiring awesome. Alliteration aside, Alarra is awesome.

6. - Top - End - #126
    Barbarian in the Playground

OldWizardGuy

Another day, Another funeral.

It seems like the only thing that the only thing that the church was good for was funerals, and most of the time they came only to be sure that the person was dead.

If only I had not made that mistake in the big city. If only I had not been caught. There I was Cardinal Duncan, now I am just a lowly priest in a town that only stops raining to make way for the snow.

I headed back into the shadowy, lonely church and started to pray. Maybe God would send something to help me get out of this town. Until then I had many funerals to perform.

[OOC: I apologise if anyone else was playing the priest at the funeral but I didn't think that anyone was.]

7. - Top - End - #127
    Halfling in the Playground

I love reading this thread! you all rock!

8. - Top - End - #128
    Pixie in the Playground

Default Retaliatory points are great

Supagoof, Supagoof, Supagoof. That petty thief had been stealing from me for weeks now, and he wasn't the only one. A good percentage of my stock was being stolen, to the point where I had started to put out my worse stock up front, and keep the unrotten stuff behind the counter for the better customers I had.

Either way, these thieve's have gotten better and better at grabbing food from me, and I'm sure that there's at least one or two that I don't know about. I'll have to find a better way to sell food soon, or I'll go out of business, and be like those stealing from me.

((Thanks for the grocery store, but I'm sure this is terrible RP))

9. - Top - End - #129
    Titan in the Playground

Wake up sitting down in a shower. Still running. How long have I been out? It's dark outside the window. Doesn't mean much. Been dark all day. Night dark or rain dark? Head throbs too much to tell. What am I doing here? Where is here? No clue. Ok, time to backtrack. Stand up. Water feels good running down. Certainly will get the dirt out of my newly short hair. Dirt? Oh. Oh that's right. Fell down... somewhere. Where? Blank. Ok backtrack for reals this time. Remember poor Joosbawx's funeral. Somehow got roped into doing the eulogy despite having previously been trying to replace the empty tear bins with scotch. Or was it vodka? Probably both. Don't even know what I said. Gah! hot water ran out. Cold cold cold. Turn off water. Push aside curtain. Towel. Damn cold water. Nipples hard. Hope nobody walks in. Wouldn't want them to get a free show. Who would walk in? *sigh* Where am I? Right. Funeral. Remember the Laughing smile on that woman's face. Who was that? Bitch. Left with everyone else. Didn't want to be the last to leave. Not safe these days to be alone in a dark place. Even wearing the pants, jacket, and hat. Someone might pay attention to what's under the surface. Then again maybe not. Remember sitting somewhere dimly lit. Rum. Fight started. Hit someone with a chair. Ah, that's why I'm dirty. Got thrown out a window out into the mud. That explains why my ass hurts like someone slapped it more than decent for playing rough. Yeah there on the floor. Torn up jacket. Remember getting up and staggering off. Off where? Cold even wrapped in the towel. Want to yell for someone to turn on the heat. But that's probably not a good idea all things considered. Open door and peek out. Sounds like a plan. Following plan. 1. 2. C'mon work up the nerve. 1,2,3 open, look around. Nobody there? Nothing. No noise. *sigh* Good. Nice enough place I guess. Better than my tiny apartment I guess. Crud . Rent's due. Overdue. Two months. Maybe I'll catch a break and someone will have hidden a pile of cash in their dresser. Bedroom. Nobody inside. Dresser. No cash. Pants and a shirt though. Cold. I'll just put on another shirt then. Long sleeves. White. Doubt it'll stay that way long. Crap. Heard something. Should get out of here fast then. Where's my hat?
    Last edited by Ramsus; 2011-05-10 at 03:30 PM.

10. - Top - End - #130
    Ogre in the Playground

Another day, another crowd comes by Lucky's to drink. And man, how much could they drink, Leo had to work non-stop just to fill the demand.

It was an usual day, Eric was playing and Bobby Archer was harrassing him yet again.

Another order. *Sigh* Bartending here is tough and he sure isn't getting any younger, his graying hairs sticking out from under his hat. "These younsters, wasting all their days in here.- Leo thinks, while evening the dust from a glass with his cloth, just before sighting quietly to himself again.

Ignotus Peverell avatar made by the great Bradakhan.

11. - Top - End - #131
    Bugbear in the Playground

He pushed the newspapers away. Crime, crime, crime. All they could write of nowadays. Well, yes, the city wasn't the safest in the world, maybe there were even saver places in the country but it isn't as if there is a body in every dark corner. There were enough beautiful things in live, even in this city. A walk in the park, playing golf with friends, even the smell of the roses standing in front of the flower shop. But all there is in the newspapers are victims, bodys and Fleeing Cowards being hunt down by the police. Where will this end?

Peter Zar filled his cup with fine red wine, shook his head and took a deep sip.
    Avatar by the great Lord Herman. Many, many thanks!
    Empress Catherine by Dr. Bath!
    Castaras made the PiratZarrrrr. Thank you very much!
    Special thanks to Banjo1985 for the Catstronomer.

Squid Bones: They exist!

Spoiler
    Show

12. - Top - End - #132
    Ogre in the Playground

DruidGirl

Zar Peter. and this

Quote Originally Posted by Deathslayer7 View Post
    Abhorsen WW should thread should be submitted late Thursday. Keep an eye for it over the weekend. Also, spread the word around, (I believe I'm only in Joosbawx's game) but I will have limited internet access from May 13th to May 17th.
    Not wearing your seat belt? See you soon!
    Thanks to Kwarkpudding for this excellent avatar.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Tialait View Post
    This is perhaps the most amazing idea I have heard in eons. Thank you kind slayer of Death.

13. - Top - End - #133
    Troll in the Playground

Strange. I'll also have limited access from the 12th to the 16th.

++++++++++++++++++++++++

Cerise stepped into the smokey room that was Lucky's. She coughed a couple of times, still not used to the stench of stale smoke that filled the room.

With her banjo strapped to her back, she headed over to Eric. She stood there for a moment, listening to him play, and trying hard not to stare directly at him.

When he finished his latest song. She smiled and said, You play wonderfully. Just loud enough to be heard over the noise of the patrons. Would you mind if I played my banjo with you?
    Last edited by Lex-Kat; 2011-05-10 at 05:49 PM.

Lexington III, my Brute. Inner Circle. ! Melody

14. - Top - End - #134

Alright men. Seems some people are shaking in their boots just because the mob's men are looming in the shadows. Who do they think they are, looming wherever the hell they want to? I happen to have prescribed a cure for this strain of suckers, and its name is pump-action shotgun! Remember men: If they're still moving, you aren't trying hard enough.

And if any of this gets to the mayor, the party responsible gets relocated. To the River Styx.

With tender love and care,
    Chief Jackson

(Sorry it took so long to put out an RP!)
    Previous Avatars:
    Spoiler
    Show

Old Avatar by PersonalSaivor.

Ponytar by akrim.elf

Quote Originally Posted by The Lost Eyeball
    Long separated by cruel fate, the star-crossed lovers raced across the grassy field toward each other like two freight trains, one having left Cleveland at 6:36 p.m. traveling at 55 mph, the other from Topeka at 4:19 p.m. at a speed of 35 mph.

15. - Top - End - #135
    Retired Mod in the Playground Retired Moderator

((Ah yes, discussing limited internet access.... I'm going to be out of town the 13th-21st, should still be able to get online and post, but certainly won't be around as often as I am now, and in case I can't...please don't autolynch me. ))

I was outzombied by the baby!
    Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by Amotis View Post
    Alarra ate all my awesome and now she's always acknowledged as awe-inspiring awesome. Alliteration aside, Alarra is awesome.

16. - Top - End - #136

Eric turns to face Cerise when she speaks to him.

Thank you, and no I don't mind. I just hope you know the same tunes that I do.

Eric turns back to his piano and starts playing a livelier tune than he was before, its nice to be complamented.

17. - Top - End - #137

Quote Originally Posted by Alarra View Post
    ((Ah yes, discussing limited internet access.... I'm going to be out of town the 13th-21st, should still be able to get online and post, but certainly won't be around as often as I am now, and in case I can't...please don't autolynch me. ))
    Also limited acces from 13th-16th. There should be enough people around with a laptop to get on for a few seconds though...
    Unofficial Brew-Meister in the playground. Just ask!

18. - Top - End - #138
    Troll in the Playground

That Shadow is certainly very sneaky guy.
    Come one, come all! GitP MLP Steam Group is open!
    Current location of the last MLP Thread OP, too.
    Want to ask me something? Use MAIL or message me on Steam!

Spoiler
    Show

>Click!<
    Amazing Art by Dirtytabs :P
    HW Ava © ETsofu

"Well, the Great and Powerful Trixie can't actually transport you to Equestria... But!
    The Great and Powerful Trixie can beat you over the head until you think that's what happened!"

19. - Top - End - #139
    Ogre in the Playground

Adding myself to the list of people with little/no internet access in the next few days, I'm away from the 13th to 16th.

Coincidence much?

Excellent Elan & Yoshi avatar by Mr Saturn

20. - Top - End - #140
    Ogre in the Playground

Banjo1985 for the "coincidence"
    I too, am away from the 13th through the 16th.
    RP to come!
    Last edited by Reinholdt; 2011-05-11 at 10:15 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Magtok View Post
    Gods, Reinholdt was right, a hundred percent right.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Quote Originally Posted by Supagoof View Post
    Tale as old as thread
    And you find yourself dead
    Reinholdt was the Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by Philistine View Post
    Reinholdt had already told the truth once in that post, and therefore was over his annual quota.

21. - Top - End - #141
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

((I hope no one is RP a restaurant owner))

"I can't stand this town." Orzel leaned over the boiling pot. "I could just dip myself in the sauce. I could easily poison the stuff and off myself. Orzel, you have no one to blame but youself. You let it in here."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

22. - Top - End - #142

-- Day One Ends --

Chapter Two: Barking Dogs Without Much Bite

Another double shift at Lucky's, another night of serving drinks beneath a haze of smoke so thick I find myself instinctively ducking from time to time to keep from hitting my head as I cross the room with anther tray of drinks. My feet are killing me, but nowhere close to the lethal looks some of the night crawlers sitting around this place are shooting at each others. Something is going on, but it doesn't concern me much. People tend to order a few extra drinks when the city faces a crisis, and when they order extra drinks they tend to tip a little better. So I keep my feet in motion, a bright lipstick smile painted on my lips, and the occasional flirtatious wink for the more surly patrons to see if I can't refocus some of their attention, and money, on me.

Lucky catches my eye from across the room and glances over at another tray of drinks to be sent around. I nod and put a little extra wiggle into my hips as I squeeze between a coupe of tables full of mooks wearing low-slung fedoras sending threatening gazes back and forth. After I pass I check for a reaction in the mirror behind the bar and score a couple of appreciative glances as arrive at the tray waiting at the bar. Setting aside my empty one, I pick up the new tray and steel myself as I turn back around again. Busy night on a double shift. My feet of killing me, but I guess the discomfort is worth it if these heels loosen the wallet of some easy going patron. The earth and oak and smoke tang of the whiskey on my tray wafts seductively as I recross the room toward the two tables of opposing goons, and it adds a small degree of sincerity to the permanent crimson smile I've so meticulously reapplied during my last break. Speaking of...I glance at the watch of one of the fedora wearing patrons as I serve their latest round. Accepting a few mumbled compliments and thanks as their meaty paws move from their empty glasses to clasp their full replacements I gather up mostly empty glassware and head back to the bar with them. Catching Lucky's eye I glace toward the back door and he nods. Break time. Ten more steps and I'm out back behind the bar in the relative fresh air of the evening.

I lean back against the outside brick wall of the bar, the low rumble of the patron's mumblings leaking from beneath the back door and accented with the occasional staccato plink of the piano. Bringing the cigarette up to my lips I inhale deeply and close my eyes to focus on the small bright spot in a long shift. The night air is much cooler than the inside of Lucky's, and the smell and taste of my own cigarette is sweet and comforting compared to the haze of previously exhaled smoke from the gloom and doom crowd inside. Hell, even my feet feel better out here...better enjoy it while it lasts.

Spoiler
    Show

Nobody gathered enough votes to be lynched. Everyone survived Day One.

-- Night One Begins --

Night Phase Actions:
    • District Attorney - protecting someone from night kills
    • Templar Knights - faction kill
    • Templar Knights - scry attempt or recruitment attempt
    • Shadow Agents - faction kill
    • Shadow Agents - scry attempt or recruitment attempt
    • The Mole - hiding true identity of one player
    • The Shadow - scry or kill or protect a player
    • The Fanboy - scry or kill or protection attempt
    • Private Eye - scry attempt
    • The Patsy - scry attempt

-- All actions must be PMed to Joosbawx by 1pm CDT Thursday, May 12th or they will be forfeited. --

Player List
    Spoiler
    Show
    Cast - In Order of Appearance
    Alarra
    billtodamax
    Reinholdt
    Lex-Kat
    Gray Mage

BobTheFerret
    Ramsus
    ThePhantom
    Malmagor Andrigal
    Helgraf

Murska
    Lord Loss
    Saposhiente
    Zar Peter
    Lemonus

Fleeing Coward
    Shadowcaller
    Smellie hippie
    cd4
    Eldritch Knight

sparkyinbozo
    Hyozo
    banjo1985
    rakkoon
    Supagoof

Arden
    GrlumpTheElder
    Shadow
    Irbis
    TheLaughingMan

Khal
    Zanshin
    bladescape
    Deathslayer7
    Trixie

Bobby Archer
    Internet Flea
    spacebic
    Orangeban
    Orzel
    Last edited by Joosbawx; 2011-05-11 at 07:20 PM.

23. - Top - End - #143

Default Re: TMF: Fate of the Shadow - Day Two

-- Night One Ends --

Chapter Three: Three is a Crowd

Scene: The Docks, Midnight
    Two shadows flit across the alleyway opening, flickering in the cast firelight from the barrel two hobos warm their hands over. The first moves in spurts, stopping occasionally to cast furtive glances over its shoulder, scurrying from one place to the next like a nervous rodent. The second moves with silent liquid grace and steely purpose, steadily closing the distance between itself and the prey like a jungle cat waiting the inevitable and biding its time. The prey finally corners himself, realizing it almost immediately but still far too late. Turning on his heel he tries to bolt back the way he'd come, only to skid to a halt when he sees the looming silhouette in the rolling fog off the harbor enhanced by passing lights of a freighter. Larger than life, the figure steps forward as he raises his hand, the fading lights from the freighter glinting off the blued steel of a revolver. The prey freezes as the last bit of light plays off the face before him and his eyes widen with shock and it is all he can to do hoarsely croak out, "You?!?" The freighter passes and the two are returned to the utter blackness to which the prey had blindly fled. The only reply he receives is a softly spoken "Me." punctuated with a single shot.

Scene: Downtown, 2:00am
    A caped figure crouches on a fire escape just outside the soft glow coming from the window into which he is peering. Finally, he'd found it and now he knew what he had to do. Turning from his vigil, the watcher barely makes a sound as he lowers himself down the fire escape and drops into the alley below. One final glance up to the fourth story window before turning to return home to flesh out his plans is poetic in its movement, touching in the look of determination illustrated in the eyes of the figure, and ultimately tragic as he is distracted by his own thoughts. The eyes, softly illuminated by the silvered glow are as full of noble intent and personal sacrifice as the moon hanging over the harbor. The scrape of hardened leather on pavement is the only warning and the figure turns with reflexes honed by years of training, a scowl distorting the scarf covering the bottom half of his face. The blow comes from behind and the moonlight switches off, bathing him in the merciful release of oblivion, his only consolation that he didn't have time for regret or to acknowledge his failure.

Scene: Downtown, 6:00am
    "Look, orders is orders. We do this, we get outta there. No questions asked."
    "I dunno...this seems kinda wrong, don't it? I mean...what're the chances this guy 's got what we're lookin' for, anyway?"
    "You want to question the boss? I sure as hell don't. I mean, go ahead...call 'im. See what he has to say. Maybe you two can have a nice little chat before he slits ya throat...or has me do it for him. And don't you think that I won't, either."
    "Alright, alright, alright already...geez, you don't hafta be sucha bastid about it."
    The first goon sighs as he pulls the slide on his .45 automatic and stuffs it back into the pocket of his coat, glancing around the corner toward the store just about to open for the day. "Look, I don't enjoy this...but when you join, you join...and that's all there is to it. End of story, or its the end of your story. Understand?"
    The second goon simply nods and mimics the actions of the first before looking back questioningly. The first goon nods and they cross the street just as the shopkeep is opening coming through the door with a crate of slightly past their prime apples. He smiles at the potential customers as they step off the street and onto the sidewalk, failing to notice the scowls on their faces or the suspicious bulges in the pockets of their coats. Seven or eight shots ring out in rapid, staccato succession, followed by one last shot to place the signature in the forehead of the victim.
    "Geezuuus..."
    "Yeah. Its done. Search the store, then lets get out of here."

Spoiler
    Show

Khal, a citizen, was found murdered outside his store.
    Grey Mage was found beaten to death in an alley. He was wearing a mask and carrying a revolver w/ six bullets in it. A note found on the corpse reads: "HD ARGD KS NGOCW VSRG SEMUKOCD".
    Lord Loss, a citizen, was found dead on the docks with a single bullet wound to the head.

-- Day Two Begins --

-- Day Two ends approximately Saturday, May 14th @ Noon CDT --

Player List
    Spoiler
    Show
    Cast - In Order of Appearance
    Alarra
    billtodamax
    Reinholdt
    Lex-Kat
    BobTheFerret

Ramsus
    ThePhantom
    Malmagor Andrigal
    Helgraf
    Murska

Saposhiente
    Zar Peter
    Lemonus
    Fleeing Coward
    Shadowcaller

Smellie hippie
    cd4
    Eldritch Knight
    sparkyinbozo
    Hyozo

banjo1985
    rakkoon
    Supagoof
    Arden
    GrlumpTheElder

Shadow
    Irbis
    TheLaughingMan
    Zanshin
    bladescape

Deathslayer7
    Trixie
    Bobby Archer
    Internet Flea
    spacebic

Orangeban
    Orzel
    Last edited by Joosbawx; 2011-05-12 at 04:32 PM.

24. - Top - End - #144
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: TMF: Fate of the Shadow - Night One

Damn. >.>

Ignotus Peverell avatar made by the great Bradakhan.

25. - Top - End - #145
    Dwarf in the Playground

Zombie

Default Re: TMF: Fate of the Shadow - Night One

Quote Originally Posted by Gray Mage View Post
    Damn. >.>
    You're telling us.

Bobby Archer slid along one side of the alleyway, about as inconspicuous as a glob of snot wiped onto a window. Still, one had to be as careful as one could. Even this early, the news was on everyone's lips: The Shadow was dead. And even more unbelievable, Bobby had known him. Hell, he'd served Bobby drinks on God knows how many nights.

Bobby grabbed a paper from a stack beside a newspaperboy, throwing down a handful of change in its place. He continued down one of the city's too-dark streets, shooting glances at everyone he passed. He had to keep a low profile. He had to live. Because he was pretty sure he knew who'd done it.

Someone had to have figured out that Leo was the Shadow, he reasoned. That someone would need to be someone close to him. Someone who also worked at Lucky's every night. Bobby crossed the street, then crossed it again, inexpertly hoping to shake off any tail. He slipped in the door to a random diner and sat at a booth in the corner, hiding his face behind his paper.

Someone who worked Lucky's every night, he thought, And thePhantom sure heard me accusing him. If he thinks I'm really on to him, I'll be next.

((Seriously, though, I have no idea. This is a stab in the dark))
    Zombie for Hire
    from roleplaying to theatre to "get the hell off my lawn"
    zombie4hire.wordpress.com

26. - Top - End - #146

(Shoot. I was hoping for the shadow to last longer, its more fun with more people going around behind the scences.)

Eric plays a mournful tune on the piano. One of the best hopes for the city, gone. And one of his follow employees gone too. This is a sad day indeed, one of those days that seem to go on and on forever, like the flow of alchol. Nothing to look forward to, just the endless night that is coming.

27. - Top - End - #147
    Dwarf in the Playground

Je suis une dame patiente. Je ne demande pas beaucoup; je ne suis pas irascible. Mais cet mec m'enerve. Je demande seulement qu'il m'escorte a Lucky's, mais non! Il ne peut pas se donner la peine!

Boue. Toujours boue. Je ne comprends pas comment, mais mes chaussures toujours trouve la boue dans ces rues merdiques. Pourquoi il fau qu'il pleut tous les jours dans cette ville? Pourquie les magasins ne vendent pas manteaux que sont asses epais? Porquoi je n'ai pas un parapluie? Certaines questions n'ont pas des reponses.

Enfin, j'arrive a Lucky's comme un chat arrive a le bord d'une piscine: mouille et miserable. J'entre et trouve que le bar est sombre - c'est pas un scoop.

"Qui mourait?" je demande de Peter Zar. Probablement pas le meilleur phrase, mais seulement un petit peu de gens ici me comprennent.

Spoiler
    Show
    Apologies if I offend anyone with my probably butchered French.
    Last edited by Arden; 2011-05-14 at 02:15 AM.

28. - Top - End - #148
    Pixie in the Playground

Had a spreadsheet started and everything.

29. - Top - End - #149
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Khal View Post

Had a spreadsheet started and everything.
    That was your first mistake. I never bother starting one until day 3 or so.
    And good to see you again Khaldan. Sorry you got offed so quick.
    Yes, for those of you that remember him, Khal is Khaldan. I ran into him on another forum under the old name, and promptly directed him to this thread. Good job killing him so quick. Welcome back bud!

Temporary point at Lemonus while I catch up on the thread.

30. - Top - End - #150
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Joosbawx View Post
    "HD ARGD KS NGOCW VSRG SEMUKOCD"
    I've spent about the past hour and a half trying to crack this code, but have only come up with the following facts - if anybody else wants to try to pick up my slack.

Bear in mind that my efforts have been under the very possibly wrong assumptions that the language used is English, the message reads front to back, and that this is just a simple letter switch:

- D, G, and S are the most commonly used letters in this sentence, each being used three times.*
    - R, K, O, and C are also used twice in this sentence.
    - The letter D is only used at the end of each word it's in.
    - There are two letter couplings which are used twice each: RG, and OC**

Here is a list of likely two-letter words:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Am, An, As, At, Be, By, He, If, In, Is, It, My, No, Of, Or, To, and We

*This should be helpful.
    ** So should this (a digraph being a letter coupling).

I also found this site helpful for finding/ruling out words by using the "Find words" option; namely "4-letter words" "starting with/ending with" "so-and-so".

Hope this helps!
    Last edited by Arden; 2011-05-12 at 06:49 PM.