New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ... 111213141516171819202122 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #601
    Dwarf in the Playground

PirateWench

Default Re: More Moe Is Needed: Let's Play Moemon: LeafGreen, Thread II

Thanks for an awesome story, Deme. I'm looking forward to seeing everybody's epilogues.

2. - Top - End - #602
    Titan in the Playground

I have a bit of fanart involving Terra that I really want to do. Guess I ought to get on that, before this thread is finished with...
    I used to do LP's. Currently archived here:

My Youtube Channel

The rest of my Sig:
    Spoiler
    Show

My Games:
    The Great Divide Dark Heresy - Finished
    They All Uprose Dark Heresy - Finished
    Dead in the Water Dark Heresy - Finished
    House of Glass Dark Heresy - Deceased

We All Fall Down Dark Heresy - Finished

Sea of Stars Rogue Trader - Ongoing

3. - Top - End - #603
    Titan in the Playground

Will the epilogues include what happened in the world after Seed's wish?
    Quote Originally Posted by jamieth View Post
    ...though Talla does her best to sound objective and impartial, it doesn't cover stuff like "ask a 9-year-old to tank for the party."
    My Homebrew

4. - Top - End - #604
    Troll in the Playground

There are snippets, but these are really just going to be pokemon-driven. On the other hand, many of the pokemon will have futures that could only be possible in the new world, so you'll learn about the things that are happening there.
    Last edited by Deme; 2011-12-25 at 09:49 PM.
    LPs:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Moemon Leafgreen (Complete)
    Long Live the Queen (Complete)
    Harvest Moon 64 (Complete)

Rune Factory 3 (Ongoing)
    Fire Emblem: Thracia 776 (Ongoing)

Azure Dreams (On Hiatus)

Quote Originally Posted by Herpestidae View Post
    I... wow. I feel like I'm in the presence of royalty. The LP Goddess herself has graced this thread with her presence. I just... what...

5. - Top - End - #605
    Dwarf in the Playground

Beautiful, thank you for this wonderful story.
    Fire emblem mug shop - Let me know if you set up a fire emblem game.
    My deviantart

6. - Top - End - #606
    Barbarian in the Playground

Firstly, this was amazing, and I enjoyed every update.

Secondly:

I know that text. That's the text from curse, but only when it's being used by a ghost pokemon. Poliwhirl is not.

What's happening here?
    Recaiden made the mime doll.

Spoiler: Nexus Characters
    Show

7. - Top - End - #607
    Orc in the Playground

That's probably Poliwhirl using Belly Drum. I don't remember what the actual text for it is, but the effect shown matches the move.
    Youmu "Myon" Konpaku avatar by Prime32, avatar creator extraordinaire!

8. - Top - End - #608
    Bugbear in the Playground

Oklahoma, where the air elementals carry brooms

I agree with the others, that was a fantastic ending. I like how everybody was included both for the pre-fight pep talk and the actual fight.

As for Mewtwo.... You write a very good chillingly insane character. Bravo on penning something that made my hairs stand on end.

Just one question, did you have this wish in mind from the beginning, assuming Seed reached the "good ending", or did you cook it up at some point during the LP?

9. - Top - End - #609
    Troll in the Playground

I didn't have the concept of there being a wish from the beginning, so I came up with it at some point. But the moment I knew I wanted that wish idea (Which was about during the time almost all my plotting occured, between Viridian and Mt. Moon), this was the wish I wanted.

I didn't have a lot of the story planned out when I started -- I'm not even sure I knew what happened to Sage until chapter 2 or 3 or so.

I think I've said it before, but the plot before that big plotting stretch was going to be pretty different -- the question of what was real or not was going to be a central conflict to the whole story, not just the first act. There were even going to be two endings (which would happen around the time of the Elite 4), a "sane" ending and an "insane" ending. Or something like that.

Epilogue - Deoxys
    Spoiler
    Show

Deoxys
    To the surprise of exactly no one, Deoxys left Seed's company pretty quickly. Deoxys returned to her island and went back into triangular sleep mode, waiting to be awakened by the next "Upstart Idiot."

Epilogue - Shelly
    Spoiler
    Show

Shelly
    For much of her youth, she could not be dissuaded from thinking of Seed as her mother. All the same, she was an eager helper, companion, and eventually fighter. When she evolved into Togekiss, she admitted that she knew all along Seed wasn't her mom -- but still, said that Seed was a great momma.

Epilogue - Loituma
    Spoiler
    Show

Loituma
    After a lot of discussion, it was agreed that Loituma would best remain under Seed's care as a pokemon trainer... With her mother nearby, of course. Loituma grew up into a happy pokemon, often seen using her leek to keep time to Phoebe's singing. By spinning it, of course.

Epilogue - Ho-Oh
    Spoiler
    Show

Ho-Oh
    Tired of being confused with hydrogen peroxide or snack cakes, Ho-Oh left Seed's company to go on a public campaign for recognition. She now has a reality TV show/nature documentary around her exploits (the television industry doesn't quite know what to call non-fiction shows about pokemon anymore), F*&% you, I'm a Legendary Bird.

Epilogue - Lugia
    Spoiler
    Show

Lugia
    Lugia facepalmed about the above antics, bid Seed a warm farewell... And returned to the deep trenches of the ocean, where he likes to be most. He keeps in touch with both Seed and his sister via an elaborate wingull-and-message-in-a-bottle system.

Epilogue - Ayla
    Spoiler
    Show

Ayla
    She travelled with Seed for a while, never a first-stringer but having some good adventures. Eventually, she even truly forgave Seed. After a few years, and having made peace with the death of her hero, she decided a true adventurer had to make it alone for a while. She claimed to be coming back one day, but Seed's not worried.

Epilogue - Three Birds
    Spoiler
    Show

Moltres, Zapdos & Articuno

While they no longer felt it prudent or necessary to stay with Seed, the three Legendary Birds stuck fairly close to their former trainer. Both because they enjoyed her companionship, but also because Articuno deeply wished to take care of Loituma. While she and the aunts are always busy with that, they seem to be having a fine time.

Epilogue - Faraday
    Spoiler
    Show

After what happened, Faraday felt that she now had what she needed to get groupies -- a famous friend. She's collected quite a crowd by telling how she was the pokemon of the girl who changed the world...Though they way she tells it, you'd think she defeated Lance and Mewtwo single-handedly. Well, whatever makes her happy, right?

Last edited by Deme; 2011-12-27 at 09:55 AM.
    LPs:
    Spoiler
    Show

Rune Factory 3 (Ongoing)

Azure Dreams (On Hiatus)

I... wow. I feel like I'm in the presence of royalty. The LP Goddess herself has graced this thread with her presence. I just... what...

10. - Top - End - #610

Quote Originally Posted by Deme View Post
    She now has a reality TV show/nature documentary around her exploits (the television industry doesn't quite know what to call non-fiction shows about pokemon anymore), F*&% you, I'm a Legendary Bird.

I'd watch it.
    I make avatars. Send me a request.
    BiTP:RCharacters
    Let's Play: Video Games!
    I suffer from major insomnia, don't be surprised if I'm on at odd hours.

11. - Top - End - #611

Quote Originally Posted by EifieFlare View Post
    That's probably Poliwhirl using Belly Drum. I don't remember what the actual text for it is, but the effect shown matches the move.
    Oh, that makes sense, thanks.
    Recaiden made the mime doll.

Spoiler: Nexus Characters
    Show

12. - Top - End - #612
    Troll in the Playground

That's probably it. Sorry I couldn't remember myself.

Epilogue - Pearl
    Spoiler
    Show

Pearl

Pearl never stopped claiming Kai and Spike as her husbands. This means that she and Chu-Chu can't be in a room without fighting, and she and Terra can't be in a room without Terra bursting into giggles.
    Presumably, she's happy. Her idea of having husbands seem to largely involve hugs.

Epilogue - Sapphire
    Spoiler
    Show

Sapphire

She eventually -- very slowly -- began to socialize with the other pokemon. In small groups. When she was comfortable with two or three pokemon at a time, she founded an Anime club among Seed's pokemon. She is not allowed to bring shows to watch anymore, though -- not after the last time.

Epilogue - Rosy
    Spoiler
    Show

Rosy

The lonely Exeggcute got taken under Faraday's wing -- at Faraday's insistance, of course. So Faraday got her first lackey, and Rosy got a friend to chill with, who was also one of a hopeful set. After Faraday left, Rosy finally decided she could make it on her own and evolved. She remains loyal to Seed, though.

Epilogue - Derpy
    Spoiler
    Show

Derpy

With Seed's help getting her to focus, Derpy eventually built actual plans for a device that opens wormholes to other worlds. Actually getting her to build it goes... Poorly.
    Seed's currently looking for a Cloister to help keep her on-task.

Epilogue - Daisy
    Spoiler
    Show

Daisy

While her psychic powers never really did improve, Daisy still kept trying. She also kept admiring lovely hats as she continues to travel the world with Seed. Don't give up, Daisy!

Epilogue - Kai
    Spoiler
    Show

Kai

Kai couldn't leave his bro, now, could he? He occaisonally subs for worn-out members of the main team, and stays close to everyone. He gets quite the work-out, keeping everyone from over-stressing. Peace out.

Epilogue - Maggie
    Spoiler
    Show

Maggie

She decided to switch tactics and rival Seed's team from within! What this mainly meant was asking the other pokemon to fight her in battles in which Seed was judge, not trainer. It was useful practice, but it's not clear how good a rivalry it was.

Epilogue - Twilight

Spoiler
    Show

Twilight

Twilight continues to study the magic of friendship with Rya. She keeps extensive notes, but don't ask about the time when she was approaching a self-imposed deadline but had no new notes to add...
    That was a disaster...

Epilogue - Missle
    Spoiler
    Show

Missle!

Missle eventually got the spelling of her name corrected to Missile. After the story concluded, her paperwork to transform Pokemon Mansion into a mansion reserved for Pokemon was made public, as well as her involvement in this. She left Seed's party tearfully after this, to help manage Pokemon Mansion (to the amazement of all her former superiors), but told Seed that no matter what happened, the connection between them would always remain. *bark.*

Epilogue - Draca and Chelle
    Spoiler
    Show

Draca and Chelle

The two newfound friends decided to continue cultivating their friendship. To Draca's surprise, Chelle also had a strong (if not legally-concerned) sense of justice, and this became the foundation for a new plan, currently in progress: creating an order of modern knighthood for the protection of pokemon! In the meanwhile, they're sticking by Seed.

Epilogue -Trilo
    Spoiler
    Show

Trilo

Trilo continues to try and adapt to the modern world, which is now even MORE different from her homeland. She has not, however, elected to learn modern English, which makes explaining other concepts somewhat difficult for Seed.
    LPs:
    Spoiler
    Show

Rune Factory 3 (Ongoing)

Azure Dreams (On Hiatus)

13. - Top - End - #613
    Troll in the Playground

PirateGuy

@Draca & Chelle: D'awwww...

Finally forced me into getting one of these.

Banner by Elder Tsofu.

14. - Top - End - #614

Came back from my forum vacation because I heard this had wrapped up.

I'm glad I did.
    Deme, thank you for the wonderful read. I've probably not said it anywhere as often as I should, but this has been absolutely fantastic. (And I had to laugh at the name of Ho-Oh's show.)

You're not going to get anymore comments from me on it, since I'm disappearing from the forums again, but I'm putting my subscription for this thread through to e-mail so I don't miss the epilogues. Again, thank you for sharing this story with us- it's certainly brightened my life at times.

15. - Top - End - #615
    Titan in the Playground

F*&% you, I'm a Legendary Bird is brought to you by delicious Ho-hos the chocolaty treat thats so good, its legendary!

Chelle continues to be the best pokemon ever.
    Spoiler: I'm a writer!
    Show
    Spoiler: Check out my fanfiction[URL="https://www.fanfiction.net/u/7493788/Forum-Explorer"
    Show
    here[/URL]
    ]Fate Stay Nano: Fate Stay Night x Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha

I Fell in Love with a Storm: MLP

Procrastination: MLP

Spoiler: Original Fiction
    Show
    The Lost Dragon: A story about a priest who finds a baby dragon in his church and decides to protect them.

16. - Top - End - #616
    Troll in the Playground

I would totally watch that show.

Though one wonders what it would actually consist of?
    Friend Code: 4656 - 7046 - 4968
    Gamertag: Taejix
    Tumblr: http://taejix.tumblr.com/

17. - Top - End - #617
    Ogre in the Playground

This LP prompted me to pick up this hack, and I'm really enjoying it so far. Sandshrew so adorable, etc.

Current team is Team Epic Ponytail, with Garydos, Onix, Victorybell, Dragonair, Ninetales and Nidoqueen.

Squirtle was my starter, but the poor blighter bought it during a random trainer battle because of an unlucky crit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deophaun View Post
    It doesn't so much as demean the celestial monkey's existence, so much as fulfill it. Without the ability to be summoned to set off traps, retrieve objects from dangerous situations, and all and all be a party's guinea pig, the Celestial Monkey would languish in obscurity in the MM and do nothing more legendary than eat celestial bananas.
    Spoiler
    Show

18. - Top - End - #618
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Gadora View Post
    Came back from my forum vacation because I heard this had wrapped up.

I'm glad I did.
    Deme, thank you for the wonderful read. I've probably not said it anywhere as often as I should, but this has been absolutely fantastic. (And I had to laugh at the name of Ho-Oh's show.)

You're not going to get anymore comments from me on it, since I'm disappearing from the forums again, but I'm putting my subscription for this thread through to e-mail so I don't miss the epilogues. Again, thank you for sharing this story with us- it's certainly brightened my life at times.
    You're welcome. And thank you for the high praise. I hope you enjoy the epilogues when you get back.

Quote Originally Posted by Forum Explorer View Post
    F*&% you, I'm a Legendary Bird is brought to you by delicious Ho-hos the chocolaty treat thats so good, its legendary!

Chelle continues to be the best pokemon ever.
    Ho-Oh would like to say that no, no it doesn't! That's exactly the sort of media-minded ignorance that she's trying to fight!

Quote Originally Posted by Tome View Post
    I would totally watch that show.

Though one wonders what it would actually consist of?
    Oh, this and that. She gets in arguments with other pseudo-celebrities, she chills on the top of towers and mountains, she maintains the balance of reality... She tries to get herself publicity that is not associated with Ho-hos. Seed's made a few appearances, but Seed's tendencies to keep everything in inner monologue makes her kind of bad TV.

Epilogue - Aphrodite
    Spoiler
    Show

Aphrodite

Aphrodite eventually came around to being a member of Seed's team -- it wasn't an easy task. She's still very much a cynic, but no one had any desire to change that, Aphrodite least of all.

Epilogue - Medusa
    Spoiler
    Show

Medusa

Medusa matured somewhat and saw that there were situations -- more plentiful now than before -- where she wasn't going to be the strongest. But she couldn't run back to her stretch of enclosed ocean just because of that, either; that would be weakness more than anything else. So she's sticking on and doing her best.

Epilogue - Ruto
    Spoiler
    Show

Ruto

Ruto eventually got really fed up by the lack of electrocutions. She eventually decided that Seed needed to be shown how it was done! So Ruto became a scientist herself, doing raiment experiments. That said, she hasn't yet graduated to living test subjects, since Seed refuses. She doesn't get it -- She only gives love vivisections, after all!

Epilogue - Evangeline
    Spoiler
    Show

Evangeline

Evangeline began to make friends among Seed's pokemon, especially among the more shy groups. But she also kept her fondness for cute things and French names, creating a collection of random knick-knacks she picks up having adorable names. These, too, are her precious friends.

Epilogue - Eda
    Spoiler
    Show

Eda

Eda enjoyed the comfort of Seed's support and friendship for the remainder of her twilight years. She left this world with a warm smile.

Epilogue - Maria
    Spoiler
    Show

Maria
    Maria helped out with little Shelly and raised her baby into a happy little clefairy (Best not to question these things; she got a raiment eventually). And she was happy to see her daughter and the togepi be such fast friends.

Epilogue - Dusk
    Spoiler
    Show

Dusk
    Dusk became a totally radically ninja. She was such a radical ninja that no one even questioned why she was in a lavender dress. Because they never saw her coming! While she still wasn't the ninja she thought Koga was, she also knew that was a deliberately distant dream. She'll always try and reach that!
    Believe it.

Epilogue - Stephanie
    Spoiler
    Show

Stephanie
    After the world changed, new paths were open to Stephanie. Since she didn't have to be with a trainer to get ingredients anymore, she left Seed's team... And went to culinary school. She is now chef-owner of a small bistro... With somewhat irregular hours. one day, she still hopes to meet the chef who inspired her to cook in the first place. She just has to remember his name.

Epilogue - Angel
    Spoiler
    Show

Angel
    As always, a loyal cheerleader to both Seed and Beau -- and a shipper for their relationship. The day they did a double battle together, she was so happy she nearly died again. Her fangirl senses couldn't take it.

Epilogue - Aquamarine
    Spoiler
    Show

Aquamarine

Aquamarine continued travelling and learning to see the world more with Seed, particularly enjoying beaches she found along the way. Seed prodded her into socializing more with the other pokemon, thus leading her to joining up with Sapphire's anime group. She mainly hangs in the back, watching... But she does think that there's something warm about a bunch of people together, on a cool and quiet night. Maybe they'll even get two whole sentences without elipses out of her one day!
    LPs:
    Spoiler
    Show

Rune Factory 3 (Ongoing)

Azure Dreams (On Hiatus)

19. - Top - End - #619
    Troll in the Playground

PirateGuy

Baby Clefairy from Maria has me thinking Missingno.

Finally forced me into getting one of these.

Banner by Elder Tsofu.

20. - Top - End - #620

So, is there going to be an epilogue or Seed, or only the team?

21. - Top - End - #621
    Orc in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

Believe it.
    Unsubscribed.

Kidding, kidding. I'm enjoying these little vignettes. I'm just mildly saddened that I got the Unown fix to you after you started the epilogues. Looking back, we, as the audience, really should have voted some more screentime to the seafoam society.

There I go being negative again. Angel's epilogue was great! That makes me feel better.
    Last edited by fizzmaister; 2012-01-02 at 04:20 PM.

22. - Top - End - #622
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by fizzmaister View Post
    Unsubscribed.

Kidding, kidding. I'm enjoying these little vignettes. I'm just mildly saddened that I got the Unown fix to you after you started the epilogues. Looking back, we, as the audience, really should have voted some more screentime to the seafoam society.

There I go being negative again. Angel's epilogue was great! That makes me feel better.
    Yeah, there are a lot of things that maybe it would have been nice if they had turned out differently. Seafoam Society? They're hardly a society.... But I know what you mean.

Quote Originally Posted by Pie Guy View Post
    So, is there going to be an epilogue or Seed, or only the team?
    Only the pokemon... Though I think you'll be able to get a sense of what Seed's doing through them.

Epilogue - Ala
    Spoiler
    Show

Ala
    Ala continued to travel happily with Seed, serving tea and teacakes. But she also made it a point to direct the team to and participate in battles to free confined or 'for sale' pokemon, like her sisters, and the little Dratini she was so long ago.

Epilogue - Pixie and Nuriko
    Spoiler
    Show

Pixie and Nuriko
    They continued their quest for beauty and the perfect pokemon fashion -- clothes that didn't interfere with the raiment's power... As well as better imitation raiments for Nuriko's cosplay. If Pixie minded that Nuriko had fathered a child, she never said anything. If Nuriko cared that he fathered a child, well, all that he showed was giving Loituma sparkly ribbons.

Epilogue - Sandra
    Spoiler
    Show

Sandra
    Sandra eventually found a middle road -- not the sort of tough girl she tried to pretend to be, but not the overly meek girl she had believed to be holding her back, either. She's now assertively making sure people are obeying the rules!
    ...We're sure it will serve her well.

Epilogue - Marumari
    Spoiler
    Show

Marumari
    Marumari had a bit of trouble getting funding for the Ball Museum, but she left Seed to do it all the same. Currently, the Museum of Spheres (which helped her attract a better crowd) is a small roadside attraction. But just you wait! One day... It'll be a large roadside attraction!

Epilogue - Tanith
    Spoiler
    Show

Tanith
    We never did learn what she wanted, did we? Well, whatever it was, she found it, travelling with Seed and hassling her periodically for more training.

Epilogue - Toph
    Spoiler
    Show

Toph
    Toph, having found her balance earlier, went on to kick butt! I-if that's OK with you...

Epilogue - Erika
    Spoiler
    Show

Erika
    With the path to Terra closed off for good, Erika had no reason to stick around. She instead decided to become a detective, and devour the dreams criminals have of getting away without getting caught! She's even found a watson -- a clever, but somewhat dreamy, young Kadabra. Seed's expecting a wedding invitation.
    Simply by her existance, this much happiness is possible for Erika the Hypno. What do you think, everyone?

Epilogue - Jasmine
    Spoiler
    Show

Jasmine
    Jasmine continued working on thievery -- and eventually worked out her special technique of stealing things so quickly and subtlely that people think they're still there for several hours afterward. Next up -- stealing the truth! All she needs is a couple of partners and... Well, it's not likely Seed's going to go along with this.

Epilogue - Belle
    Spoiler
    Show

Belle
    Belle eventually left Seed's company, continuing her search for answers. She was last seen in a library in Goldenrod City, surrounded by a pile of books.

Epilogue - Eve
    Spoiler
    Show

Eve
    Eve ended up leaving Seed -- not at first. At first, she talked Seed into helping her get some more advanced dance lessons, to see if her skills were all that. Then, eventually, she left -- to tour with a pokemon dance group.

Last edited by Deme; 2012-01-08 at 11:14 AM.
    LPs:
    Spoiler
    Show

Rune Factory 3 (Ongoing)

Azure Dreams (On Hiatus)

23. - Top - End - #623

What exactly is in the Museum of Spheres? Is it just Pokeballs, or are there other round things?
    Awesome Pony-Chul by slayerx!
    My computer is on the blink. Posting will be affected.
    The endless wisdom that is my extended signature lies here.
    I have Pokemon!

24. - Top - End - #624
    Troll in the Playground

Other round things as well. Basically, all things spherical. Provided they don't rot -- in which case, she has wax replicas.
    LPs:
    Spoiler
    Show

Rune Factory 3 (Ongoing)

Azure Dreams (On Hiatus)

25. - Top - End - #625
    Titan in the Playground

PaladinGuy

Epilogue - Jasmine
    Spoiler
    Show

Jasmine
    Jasmine continued working on thievery -- and eventually worked out her special technique of stealing things so quickly and subtlely that people think they're still there for several hours afterward. Next up -- stealing the truth! All she needs is a couple of partners and... Well, it's not likely Seed's going to go along with this.
    A certain woman in a scarlet coat and fedora has a job for her...
    Take it away, Rockapella!

26. - Top - End - #626
    Pixie in the Playground

Omg. I um, just read all of this after randomly finding it. I just wanted to say i loved it and it made me cry alil and so happy. Thank you!

27. - Top - End - #627
    Troll in the Playground

I have kept this page open since you have posted that wonderful comment, trying to think of what to say in the face of a real and touching joy that someone has found and appreciated this dusty thing. In short: Made my week, glad to be of service, thank you very much.
    LPs:
    Spoiler
    Show

Rune Factory 3 (Ongoing)

Azure Dreams (On Hiatus)

28. - Top - End - #628
    Ogre in the Playground

Devil

Wait, wait, you never finished giving all of the pokemon epilogues! You still need to do

- Phoebe
    - Mellow
    - TopPercent
    - Lila
    - Helga and Leafe
    - Spike, Terra, & ChuChu
    - FISTICUFFS and Chun Li
    - Azula and Rya.

Did Phoebe become a famous singer? Did TopPercent succeed in becoming the best raticate? Did Terra help humans to become confused on a higher level and about much more important things? Did FISTICUFFS kick all of the asses that needed kicking?

These questions aren't going to answer themselves!

You know, instead of just demanding further content, I should probably express some appreciation of everything written already. So, here are some of my favorite parts:

Spoiler: A brief compilation of entertaining moments
    Show
    A bright red light like flames surrounds her body as she slowly makes her stance steady again.

"A-Azula!"
    "I AM HER FIRST, HER CHOSEN COMPANION! I will be good enough -- not now, but one day! She has faith in me...

And I believe in that faith."
    "I don't believe in myself. I believe in my mistress, who believes in me! JUST WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK WE ARE?!"

"I think I understand. These are battles for physical and social supremecy towards a philosophical ideal of strength and self-improvement, embodied through our actions, yes?"
    Ala CRACKED THE CODE :O

"Let me guess -- you want to be strong, too?"
    Youngster: "Not really. I have to fight to be a part of this group, but I'm just here to spread the good word about shorts."

"That's a terrible impression! Stop looking so sneaky."\
    ... I'm not touching it. I'm gonna go get a 10-foot pole just to not touch this with it. Mind you, this is an adventure; I should have had one all along.
    Quote Originally Posted by fizzmaister View Post
    Also, my vote is for Grimer because Muk looks emo, and I want to see how you write emo. I'll probably regret this, but it seems like a good idea now, so there you go.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dusk Eclipse View Post
    Get the fire breathing puppy!!! If you don't understand why I would want a fire breathing puppy, I am not sure I want to associate with you any longer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Qwertystop View Post
    The "potato" thing was a reference to Halloween a few years ago. My parents set out a bowl of candy, and another bowl with potatoes.

One kid took one, then ran back to the street yelling "I GOT A POTATO!!"
    I laughed at these parts.

Of course, the last three jokes were from the audience, but still, I thought they were funny.

(The really funny part about all of the shorts enthusiasts, to me, is that there really is a weird little shorts cult on Route 3, and Deme just turned it into even more of a running gag than it already was.)
    Last edited by Devils_Advocate; 2016-12-01 at 11:11 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by icefractal View Post
    Abstract positioning, either fully "position doesn't matter" or "zones" or whatever, is fine. If the rules reflect that. Exact positioning, with a visual representation, is fine. But "exact positioning theoretically exists, and the rules interact with it, but it only exists in the GM's head and is communicated to the players a bit at a time" sucks for anything even a little complex. And I say this from a GM POV.

29. - Top - End - #629
    Troll in the Playground

Glad you enjoyed! Looking back, I'm now capable of being amused by my own jokes again, Like I ever stopped, and they aren't bad!

And you know what...? You're right, I didn't. At the time, I lost access to my save file before I could finish getting pictures from it, so I was content to let it lie. But I did just finish a project, and I know what I had in mind for most of them...

I'll see what I can do, though it might take me a little bit; I'd like to review a few things, and maybe do an alternative to cast pictures for a few pokemon. We'll see.
    LPs:
    Spoiler
    Show

Rune Factory 3 (Ongoing)

Azure Dreams (On Hiatus)

30. - Top - End - #630
    Ogre in the Playground

Glad you enjoyed! Looking back, I'm now capable of being amused by my own jokes again, Like I ever stopped, and they aren't bad!

And you know what...? You're right, I didn't. At the time, I lost access to my save file before I could finish getting pictures from it, so I was content to let it lie. But I did just finish a project, and I know what I had in mind for most of them...

I'll see what I can do, though it might take me a little bit; I'd like to review a few things, and maybe do an alternative to cast pictures for a few pokemon. We'll see.
    Not gonna lie, that would be pretty awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate
    Psychology has nothing to say on the courtship of dragons, but science will surely catch up in time.
    Spoiler: Previous Avatars!
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Spoiler: Characters
    Show