New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 7 of 22 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #181
    Titan in the Playground

Lizardfolk

Default Re: More Moe Is Needed: Let's Play Moemon: LeafGreen, Thread II

Quiet you! As long as Kai get's used again after the E4, I guess I'll be happy.

Will you re-challenge the E4 later? As, you know, their team changes ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonprime View Post
    AT, I esteem you above all other men now.

2. - Top - End - #182
    Troll in the Playground

No, I think not. I'm getting to Mewtwo... But that's the end of the line. Sorry.
    LPs:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Moemon Leafgreen (Complete)
    Long Live the Queen (Complete)
    Harvest Moon 64 (Complete)

Rune Factory 3 (Ongoing)
    Fire Emblem: Thracia 776 (Ongoing)

Azure Dreams (On Hiatus)

Quote Originally Posted by Herpestidae View Post
    I... wow. I feel like I'm in the presence of royalty. The LP Goddess herself has graced this thread with her presence. I just... what...

3. - Top - End - #183
    Titan in the Playground

Lizardfolk

Quote Originally Posted by Deme View Post
    No, I think not. I'm getting to Mewtwo... But that's the end of the line. Sorry.
    But, but, but ... Character development for Gary at the end! And what about the rest of the Islands? (And Ho-Oh and Lugia from earlier?)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonprime View Post
    AT, I esteem you above all other men now.

4. - Top - End - #184
    Troll in the Playground

Mewtwo requires getting through most the islands, but I'll probably do them all... and, from a narrative standpoint, battling Ho-Oh, Lugia, and whats-its-face. And Suicine.

About the update: my self-imposed shortstory deadline is almost upon me, so I'll need to delay the chapter a bit. I'll probably put the updates back more towards the end of the week, as opposed to the start/middle, again. It worked better. Besides...This gives you guys a bit more time to get in votes for your 12.
    Last edited by Deme; 2011-06-13 at 10:39 AM.
    LPs:
    Spoiler
    Show

Rune Factory 3 (Ongoing)

Azure Dreams (On Hiatus)

I... wow. I feel like I'm in the presence of royalty. The LP Goddess herself has graced this thread with her presence. I just... what...

5. - Top - End - #185
    Titan in the Playground

Mewtwo requires getting through most the islands, but I'll probably do them all... and, from a narrative standpoint, battling Ho-Oh, Lugia, and whats-its-face. And Suicine.

About the update: my self-imposed shortstory deadline is almost upon me, so I'll need to delay the chapter a bit. I'll probably put the updates back more towards the end of the week, as opposed to the start/middle, again. It worked better. Besides...This gives you guys a bit more time to get in votes for your 12.

Yay more time. Really Deme, this is a tough choice.

Edit:

Ummm probably

Phoebe: I just like he sprite and even if her true talent lies in singing; perhaps with the help of Seed she can be fighter (she is already stronger than many "wild" pokemon)

Jewel: I have to second everyone who has voted for here; she is meant to see the glorious caves of the Victory Road, as she is a GENTLEWOMAN ADVENTURER

Sandra: Dunno why really; perhaps cause I think she needs some sort of closure.

Ala: Fate deems she must become a Dragonite, and to make more teacakes for everyone!

Angel: I would feel really bummed if she doesn't become strong enough to face Beau, she deserves, plus I agree with her shipping preferences

Eda: She needs to know she can change, besides I want to see the Moemon Scizor sprite

The Ancient Trio, I really want to see the first meeting between Draca and Chelle (with Trillo trying to mediate things)

Missle: No particular reason; I just like fire types, plus I agree that Pokemon mansion belongs to Pokemon.

Twilight: Rya wanted a pony friend... nothing else needed

And RYA!!!! Azula needs her little sister back, she is part from the team/family she deserves to be on the final battle!!!
    Last edited by Dusk Eclipse; 2011-06-13 at 11:36 AM.
    Just call me Dusk

Dming: Eyes of the Lich Queen IC OOC

6. - Top - End - #186
    Bugbear in the Playground

I'm going to agree strongly with bringing Rya back.
    As for who else gets trained/comes back... I'll leave that up to you and everyone else. I'm not much of a decision person, besides... it's your LP.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Anuan
    Yes, but that's Fred. He radiates awesomeness.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bhu View Post
    I like Fred. I shall make him an honorary Pimpsquatch.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Rainy Knight View Post
    I love Fred because he returned from the dead in a form that doesn't hunger for the flesh of the living! Also, he's a nice guy.
    Quote Originally Posted by MageOfCakes View Post
    You're chibi and that's awesome. n_n

7. - Top - End - #187
    Ogre in the Playground

Rya needs to come back, she's an important part of the team.

I'm gonna go against everyone else it seems, and say that the ancient trio should wait until after the Elite Four. Their short story is completely separate from everything that's come so far, and I feel it should be left for the post E4 trainathalon.

As for who else to take: Jewel, Ala, Angel, Mellow, Aquamarine, Chun-Li, Kai, Erika, Eda, Ruto, and Missile. I feel they all had sufficient development already and have issues that still need resolution (Except for Missile, but she need's to take her petition to the Elite Four).

Personally, I don't mind if few or none of the characters get resolution pre-E4. Just the build up for the battle would be enough for me.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Awesome Iron Chef avatars by Neoseph7! Murkrow avatar of coolness by Introbulus!

8. - Top - End - #188
    Ogre in the Playground

That chapter was adorable. Really.

As for voting, I've already voted. But really, as long as we get to see Aquamarine, Evangeline, Missile and Twilight, I'm happy. (Rya needs to make friends with that pony, darnit! )

Also, I'm going to go with banthesun on the Ancient Trio being taken care of after the Elite 4.
    Last edited by Hawkflight; 2011-06-14 at 01:51 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate
    Psychology has nothing to say on the courtship of dragons, but science will surely catch up in time.
    Spoiler: Previous Avatars!
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Spoiler: Characters
    Show

9. - Top - End - #189
    Troll in the Playground

Ok, ETA on the chapter is Sunday. These training chapters take me much longer than chapters where I'm going around and talking to people.
    LPs:
    Spoiler
    Show

Rune Factory 3 (Ongoing)

Azure Dreams (On Hiatus)

10. - Top - End - #190
    Orc in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

Ok, ETA on the chapter is Sunday. These training chapters take me much longer than chapters where I'm going around and talking to people.
    Considering that training chapters require both grinding and making up all of the dialogue from scratch, we understand.

11. - Top - End - #191
    Troll in the Playground

Chapter 66: Now with 20% more awesome repeated motifs
    Spoiler
    Show
    I walk on back to Viridian, where I find everyone waiting for me. Everyone and...

"Rya?"

She waves and gives me a hug.
    "Everyone said you were really sad.So... I thought I'd help out by coming back! I feel much better, and I want you to feel better, too!"
    "Aww, thanks, guys. Thanks, Rya... Oh, but are you ok with this, Kai?"
    "Listen... I'm not saying this wasn't fun... But I joined to see you two uptight dudes though. I think she can do you better now...Besides, it's not like you're tossing me."
    "True enough. Thanks for helping out, and being a good sport, Kai."
    "Don't sweat it."

Well, looks like the old gang's back together.

"Which means it's time to get training! Is it alright if I start with some of the back-up?"
    "Like?"
    "Well, maybe that fossil Draca, and little Evangeline and..."
    "Can we train Twilight? I want to ask her to be friends this time!"
    "I don't see why not."

Well, it'll take a bit of legwork to get to ...Well, not exactly legwork.
    "Ready to get going, Phoebe?"
    "Oh, of course! Where'm I taking you today?"
    "Let's go...To Vermillion for a bit."
    "Aye-Aye, captain!"

From Vermillion, we head to the islands. Specifically, 3 island.

I've gotten my crew of pokemon to train all in order. Almost.
    "Trilo, I need you to carry this."
    "What manner of quaynte device hath thou given me? It bleepest and flashest such quaynte lights!"
    "It's an EXP share. It's a recent invention. It'll help you learn from your allies better by downloading their fighting patterns into an algorithym..."
    "?"
    "...My teacher was a powerful wizard, and used his powers to make it?"
    I offer.
    "Very well, Milady. As your knight, I shall have faith in your token."
    That works, too.

"Alright, Twilight, you're first."
    "Very well. I was hoping maybe you could --"
    "Wait, wait! I want to ask you something!"
    "...Uhh....Yes?"
    "Can we be friends?"
    "I don't need friends. I need knowledge. I'm fine without any friends."
    Rya's face fell. Then she took a deep breath, set her shoulders, and rallied.
    "Well, what if I help you with research?"
    "How will you do that?"
    "I will think of a way!"
    "If I may...If a staunch ally requirest aide, I shall gladly assist as well."
    "What? No, no I don't need anybody's help!"
    "What about mine?"
    "I guess so...."

"Anyway, training first."

We started training as we headed to Berry Forest. Trilo learned a lot at first: or maybe she just 'remembered' things she had forgotten long ago.
    "Your teacher must be amazing."
    "Yeah, I guess he is."
    She pulls me closer for a whisper.
    "But...he's not actually a wizard, right? I mean, humans can't really do much in terms of magic..."
    "No, no. This is a piece of tech...Though Terra's always saying things like 'maybe it is human beings who do real magic' and so on."
    "What? That's illogical.”
    "I think she may be right.Humans can do so many things pokemon can't, and maybe magic is those things, to someone like Terra."
    "That makes no sense! Magic is orderly, and well-documented!"
    "Except for humans, because you're studying them!"
    "...Yeah, I guess. But I'm sure that deep down, the underlying principles --"
    Rya and I look at each-other and burst into laughter. Twilight finds my bag and pulls out a lemonade, which she swigs down.
    "Confound these people. They drive me to drink."
    "Anyway! Come on, I'll help you train and think of invasive questions you can ask the Mistress!"
    "Hey!"
    "...Very well."

And while none of her attacks are very strong, they’re at least super-effective.

"Let's start with an easy one. Why did you pick this place?"
    "Well, the pokemon here are strong, and a lot of them are weak to fire attacks."
    "Ooh, ooh! I got one! How can you tell?"
    "That's...Actually not a bad idea."
    "Well...I know which types are weak to what from studying...And I know what types what is thought...Well, it's obvious, right? Intuitive, usually."
    "That just means you haven't studied it enough! Hm...Do you mind wearing these electrodes?"
    "Yes. I mind."
    She sighs.

Anyway, she began to get back to actual fighting. A good chunk of enemies were weak to fire, but that didn't always mean she had an easy time.

"You need to take better care, OK? Don't spend so much time thinking that you end up getting hurt, OK?"
    She came up with a hyper potion she had snatched from my bag.
    "Why are you helping?"
    "Well..Even if you don't think you need friends, I still want to be friends! Everybody needs friends, to help them when they're down! That's one of those things that Terra calls 'human magic.'"
    "Friendship...is magic?"
    "Yeah, I guess I believe it!"
    Twilight stared at Rya, and the hyper potion in her hand.
    "...I'd like to study this 'friendship,' then...Umm...Will you help?"
    "Of course! Yaaay, friends!"
    They hugged.

"Oh, and...Thanks, for your help."

Even if she was still pretending it was for science, she seemed to accept it. I don't think she would have evolved, otherwise.

From there, she and Rya worked together to train her quickly. They both seemed very happy.

"One last thing. Why do you have this power?"
    "..."
    Didn't Giovanni say that there was a reason, even if he didn't know it?
    ...Wait, why am I believing Giovanni?
    "I don't know."
    "That's really unfair! Oh, well. I learned a lot today. A lot about friendship, too."

Next up was Angel.

And suffice to say, she ripped up literally everything in her path. Between Psychic and Shadow Punch, there really wasn't much she couldn't take out in a hit.

"Have you thought of what to say?"
    "What?"
    "You know, to Beaux. We're definitely going to meet, if not at the plateau, then on our way. You can't chicken out again."
    "I-I'm not a chicken! I've decided what to say!"
    "And that is?"
    She hasn't decided anything, has she?
    "Well, I..."
    Time to fake it.
    "Quick, there he is! Close your eyes and tell him something!"
    "Ah-ah! Master Beaux, it's me, Angel! I struggled out of the icy claws of death to say: Thank you for being my Master, and allowing me to meet Mistress Seed! It was a Privilege!"
    She opens one eye.
    "Hey! He's not here at all! You lied!"
    "But you... You know what to say now."
    "...Point."
    "ANd then what? Will you move on, or?"

She thinks: she clearly doesn't plan on letting me fake her out again. I'm not even sure how I would.
    "Hmm...Well..."
    "I don't mind whatever choice you make. Everyone's here to want something from me -- to be the best. I don't know where they get this idea...But I'll help if I can. So if you need something, I'll help."
    It's easier that way. I can make them happy, and it'll keep my feelings off my own issues.
    She blushed and smiled, as a light dawn in her eyes.

"What was that for?"
    "...Don't worry. I can take care of my own heart, Mistress Seed!"

We got back to training. There was a lot of way to go, after all.

"I gave my life for Master Beaux; I don't mind giving it for you, if it'd make a difference."
    "...Seriously?" That's...kind of creepy.
    "Well, I'll try and make sure this move is useless."

Once she learned shadow ball, it went at least a little faster. The small increases add a lot sometime.

"I wonder if other pokemon have had this problem, being trapped between two masters..."
    "yeah, we're always against eachother...I don't know how you'll do what you want."
    "I'll do it by helping you both be happy."
    "How can you do that, exactly? It's not like we want the same things from each-other."
    "Oh, yeah? What do you want from Master Beaux?"
    "...Listen, I..."
    ...What do I want?

I've spent a long time figuring out what he wants. He wants a rival, someone he can beat up on and, (as it turns out more often) challenge him. That's fine. I'd rather keep my old friend around in some form, than lose him...
    But if I could, then what would he be to me?

And now, more or less finally for today...
    We come to Ala.

"...I'm still not as strong as some of the others. Angel handled that easily...I'm not sure if I was the right choice..."
    "To be fair, your best move of your own type is a static 40..."

"But I'm sure you'll learn better soon."
    "You're right! I just have to keep trying! Also, how's everyone enjoying what I baked? Miss Trilo?"
    "These tiny cakes....Are delicious. Doth tho wish to lead me into gluttony?"
    "W-what? No, I just wanted everyone to enjoy something that complimented their -- their..."
    She draws herself up in an attempt to be noble, big tears in her eyes. She hiccups.
    "Ala, it's ok, sweetie. Trilo, we will have words."
    I give her a big hug and grab a few teacakes for myself.

She is improving, though: that one-shot would have been a two-or-three shot earlier today.

"But you're still letting her train under you. That's very impressive. I'd be a bit more spiteful."
    "No, you wouldn't. Others have insulted you, and you've kept going. Miss Trilo...simply doesn't really enjoy Taking Tea. That...Doesn't mean she meant cruelty."
    Oh, so many words, Trilo and I will be having.

"...Still. I don't know...That move we think is coming...Isn't. What am I supposed to --? ...Maybe fate was wrong, to bring me here."
    I sigh. I always could see a little of my own doubts in Ala, now more than ever. What am I doing? I'm just putting one foot in front of the other, until I get somewhere.
    "Somewhere, there's a mountain, and I want to be able to get to the top and turn around. And when I do, I want to see that I did something. That it's not the same mountain that I climbed. Somewhere where the sky is big and the view is clear. Just make what you can do count. If you're wondering why you're free and the others are still waiting...Give the world a reason."
    "Yes, that sounds wonderful. Miss Seed... Do my teacakes really make you happy?"
    "They are delicious."
    "Good. Because I like that, no matter what Trilo says -- if that's all the reason there is now, I'll take it. And one day... One day, I'll set my sisters free, too. After all, they didn't get to try my cakes.”
    “Sounds like a plan. And you know I’ll help, too, right?”
    ”Right!”
    She puts her hands in mind, and the light fountains out in her little determined eyes.

"Well, I bet that will be a good move."
    "I'm sure it will, Miss Seed!"
    Also, I own a dragonite. I declare myself queen of wins-ville. Weeee!

Today, I didn't train Trilo. I was still pretty angry.
    And, anyway, I felt like it was about time to get back on the road.

"It's nostalgic, isn't it, FISTICUFFS?"
    "I AM LIKE A GOD COMPARED TO THEM. I'M THE GOD!"
    ...My pokemon are sometimes deep wells of psychosis. Good to know.

And then, just like before, he saunters up.

"Really? Because I thought it was pretty --"
    "Master Beaux, it's me, Angel! I struggled out of the icy claws of death to say: Thank you for being my Master, and allowing me to meet Mistress Seed! It was a privilege!"
    It sounds a little rehearsed...
    Beau:"Seriously? She's not putting you up to this?"[/b]
    "Hey, don't blame me. She's been following me around for a while now, hoping to run into you again and then bowing out out of terror and so on. Kind of odd."
    Beau:"Aw, well, c'mere and give me a hug...So...What now? Are you staying with Seed?"[/b
    They hug, and I can't help but smile. He just looks so warm -- I haven't seen him that unguarded...Well, since Cerulean. And before that...Not for a pretty long time.
    I'm glad he hasn't -- wait, what am I thinking?!
    ...What am I thinking?
    "I'm thinking I'll go with whoever wins at the Indigo Plateau! That way, you'll both do your best, because instead of fighting over stupid things, you're fighting over me!"
    "..."
    "...Right. You do that, Ange."

Uh...What? He's not normally this --umm...
    "Y-yeah. It's really cool to see you've made it."
    Wait, that was supposed to be a snarky come-back!
    Aaaa! Face, stop blushing! Obey me! You're my flesh, so do what I say!

He looks uneasy, and then then a big, cocky grin spreads over his face.

...Ok. Everything's back to normal. See? Rivals.
    "I'll beat you so hard it's not even funny!"

"Hang in there, FISTICUFFS!"
    "I WILL NOT LOSE SO NEAR TO MY HOMELANDS. FALL!"

"Ok, Rya, time for your first match back on the team!"
    "Ready, Mistress! Feel my love!"

"I guess some things...Just defy prediction."
    She says, eagerly putting on her sunglasses.
    Come on, that wasn't even a pun!

"That's new."
    "Unlike you, I change up my team!"
    "I maintain strong and loyal pokemon!"

Oh, shoot. Wrong move.

...Luckily, it's mutual.

"Lots of pokemon that need a good cool-down, I see."
    "You keep yukking it up!"

"...I don't remember. Was she evolved last time? Because that's a lot of dakka."
    "Eh. She says she needs more."
    "THERE IS NEVER ENOUGH DAKKA."

Had I Thunder, this would qualify as really, really stupid. Now, it's only marginally stupid.

"'you,' what? 'you sexy and superior trainer?' why, thank you."
    He brushes himself off, looking embarrassed.

"*I* need more practice? Look in a mirror sometimes."

Jerk. Jerk. Why do I even...
    ...But...When he was all nice and smiley...
    It was kind of...cute...I mean...Umm...
    "...What do I want?"
    "To advance, Mistress, to the Pokemon League!"
    "Right! Right. That."

Last edited by Deme; 2011-06-19 at 06:58 PM.
    LPs:
    Spoiler
    Show

Rune Factory 3 (Ongoing)

Azure Dreams (On Hiatus)

12. - Top - End - #192
    Barbarian in the Playground

The meme density in this thread just rose again...
    Kopaka in a former life.

Avatar made with "help" from banthesun.

13. - Top - End - #193
    Orc in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

Agree on the meme density. The chapter was amazing as usual. Also, spelling mistake. Privilege, not privaledge. Also there was a close color tag on a line Seed said, and a line angel said without color.

14. - Top - End - #194
    Troll in the Playground

PirateGuy

There are a few typos, misspellings, and grammatical errors, but it's a nice session.

Dragonite sprite is officially beast. ...Except the wings make me think "Charizard..."

Finally forced me into getting one of these.

Banner by Elder Tsofu.

15. - Top - End - #195
    Troll in the Playground

I can't find the Angel Line. Made a few edits, though.
    LPs:
    Spoiler
    Show

Rune Factory 3 (Ongoing)

Azure Dreams (On Hiatus)

16. - Top - End - #196
    Orc in the Playground

...Ah, yeah, I see it too. Probably the color choice of those wings that reminds me of Charizard.

Anyway, another great chapter. I admit I laughed at how many memes I spotted.
    Last edited by FantasyFoxMan; 2011-06-19 at 07:04 PM.
    Fluttershy in the Playground. I'm okay with this.

Oh yeah, also: Follow me in my current Screenshot LP of Pokémon Liquid Crystal! (Now probably a lost cause, since the original thread is over six months old, if not longer!)

It's Pants, the Musical Superstar!

17. - Top - End - #197

Oklahoma, where the air elementals carry brooms

The dragonite has a trenchcoat. That is crazy awesome.

And I of course adored the My Little Pony references. How fitting that the baby of the team is the one to help Twilight study.

18. - Top - End - #198
    Ettin in the Playground

GreenSorcererElf

Hi, new reader here. Popped into other games for a minute and opened the thread on a lark, now I'm all caught up. One of the top "fanfic-y" let's plays I've read. Great job so far, looking forward to seeing the rest

P.S: Over a hundred hours!? Even my longest running save file on gold only made it to 70ish. So much pokemon.
    Fizban's Tweaks and Brew: Google Drive (PDF), Thread
    A collection of over 200 pages of individually small bans, tweaks, brews, and rule changes, usable piecemeal or nearly altogether, and even some convenient lists. Everything I've done that I'd call done enough to use in one place (plus a number of things I'm working on that aren't quite done, of course).
    Quote Originally Posted by Violet Octopus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Fizban View Post
    sheer awesomeness

19. - Top - End - #199
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Fizban View Post
    P.S: Over a hundred hours!? Even my longest running save file on gold only made it to 70ish. So much pokemon.
    My main file on each gen has hit around 300... >_>
    Kopaka in a former life.

Avatar made with "help" from banthesun.

20. - Top - End - #200
    Troll in the Playground

It's called "the group mass-levelgrinding was such a good idea, wasn't it?" in a really, really sarcastic tone of voice.
    LPs:
    Spoiler
    Show

Rune Factory 3 (Ongoing)

Azure Dreams (On Hiatus)

21. - Top - End - #201
    Titan in the Playground

But without level-grinding the meme count woulf from OVER 9000 to .... LESS THAN 9000

Oh and Deme, hope you are happy you destroyed my prototype internet-sarcasm detector Hope you are happy.

Great chapter as usual.. and Ala simply ROCKS!!!
    Just call me Dusk

22. - Top - End - #202
    Troll in the Playground

PirateGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Kopaka View Post
    My main file on each gen has hit around 300... >_>
    Amen to that. At least I finally caught 'em all in Diamond.

Finally forced me into getting one of these.

Banner by Elder Tsofu.

23. - Top - End - #203
    Troll in the Playground

By the way...I should have mentioned it sooner, but there will probably not be a chapter this week. I'm going on a trip, so time and internet are large question-marks. I'll do what I can, and I should be back next week.
    LPs:
    Spoiler
    Show

Rune Factory 3 (Ongoing)

Azure Dreams (On Hiatus)

24. - Top - End - #204
    Ogre in the Playground

By the way...I should have mentioned it sooner, but there will probably not be a chapter this week. I'm going on a trip, so time and internet are large question-marks. I'll do what I can, and I should be back next week.
    Thanks for the heads-up! Where are you off to?
    My Unitarian Jihad name is Brother Rail Gun of Sweet Reason. Get yours!

Thanks to Cealocanth and PersonalSavior for my avatars!
    Spoiler
    Show

25. - Top - End - #205
    Troll in the Playground

San Antonio, to visit some relatives. It's a quiet year on the vacation front.
    LPs:
    Spoiler
    Show

Rune Factory 3 (Ongoing)

Azure Dreams (On Hiatus)

26. - Top - End - #206

Oklahoma, where the air elementals carry brooms

Cool. Enjoy your trip, try not to melt from heat, and we'll still be here in a week.

27. - Top - End - #207
    Troll in the Playground

It wasn't actually very hot, alarmingly enough.

Anyway, I had a good trip. I'm starting the chapter now.
    LPs:
    Spoiler
    Show

Rune Factory 3 (Ongoing)

Azure Dreams (On Hiatus)

28. - Top - End - #208
    Ettin in the Playground

It wasn't actually very hot, alarmingly enough.

Anyway, I had a good trip. I'm starting the chapter now.
    Yay! Good trips are always good things and more Moemon is always awesome. ^_^

Oh, and before I forget, I love Ala's Dragonite form! She reminds me of Touka from Utawarumono.

Spoiler
    Show
    Goblin Cannon Crew avatar by Vrythas.
    Spoiler
    Show

Gnome Gun Mage avatar by NEO|Phyte
    Quote Originally Posted by Mulletmanalive View Post
    Damn you Cieyrin! Cieyrin!!!!!read as Khaaaaan!

My badges! :D
    My Homebrew
    The Gunslinger's Handbook
    Archetype Combo List!

29. - Top - End - #209
    Titan in the Playground

Not exactly Moe; but I found this on stumble upon, and... I couldn't help but be reminded of....

(Warning HUGE Image 8925 * 7500 pixels)
    Just call me Dusk

30. - Top - End - #210
    Orc in the Playground

Welcome back, Deme. Glad you enjoyed your trip.

...Also, I somehow feel the need to draw a human Azurill now.

I cannot unsee that ball-face. :I
    Fluttershy in the Playground. I'm okay with this.

Oh yeah, also: Follow me in my current Screenshot LP of Pokémon Liquid Crystal! (Now probably a lost cause, since the original thread is over six months old, if not longer!)

It's Pants, the Musical Superstar!