New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more

Thread: Dungeon Delvers

1. - Top - End - #1
    Dwarf in the Playground

Default Dungeon Delvers

So this is a thing I made.

1. https://i.imgur.com/JB58opk.png
    2. http://i.imgur.com/4aQUqgs.png
    Last edited by AcerbicOrb; 2016-01-16 at 12:37 PM.
    Hero of Oakvale, Reach, Installation 00, The Black Family Estate, Malta, Atlantis, Brightwall, Lumbridge, Mom's Basement, Bowerstone, Falconreach, Battleon, Korthos Village, WW3, WW2, Pacific City, The Ark, Arkham City, Varrock, The Dwarvern Mines, the Warsworn, Aleroth, Canneroc, the Companions, the Dark Brotherhood, Whiterun, Skyrim, Tamriel, Korriban, the Rebel Alliance, and gods only know what else.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Dwarf in the Playground

Default Re: Dungeon Delvers

Last edited by AcerbicOrb; 2016-01-16 at 12:38 PM.
    Hero of Oakvale, Reach, Installation 00, The Black Family Estate, Malta, Atlantis, Brightwall, Lumbridge, Mom's Basement, Bowerstone, Falconreach, Battleon, Korthos Village, WW3, WW2, Pacific City, The Ark, Arkham City, Varrock, The Dwarvern Mines, the Warsworn, Aleroth, Canneroc, the Companions, the Dark Brotherhood, Whiterun, Skyrim, Tamriel, Korriban, the Rebel Alliance, and gods only know what else.

3. - Top - End - #3
    Troll in the Playground

Lizardfolk

Huh, I didn't see this. I'll have to respond to it in more detail sometime, since it's always nice to see more of these things, but right now it's looking a little too OOTS-inspired.
    Spoiler: Quotes
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    Also, as a rule of thumb, if you find yourself defending your inalienable right to make someone else feel like garbage, you're on the wrong side of the argument.
    Quote Originally Posted by oppyu View Post
    There is nothing more emblematic of this forum than three or four pages of debate between people who, as it turns out, pretty much agree with each other.

Check this game out! Or at least give it a thumbs up.
    Why "because the plot said so" is not a good answer.

4. - Top - End - #4
    Firbolg in the Playground

I feel like an ass to say this; but it seems awfully flat right now. The strips just seem to start, feature a few panels of the characters mentioning dungeon-crawling conventions, and then end with no gag or any sort of development. Simply mentioning things, or even explaining things, isn't really the same as making them funny or interesting.

There are gag opportunities here. Why is Tristram so quick to assume that someone in a dress and pointy hat is a wizard and not, say, a lost village idiot? Is there a profession dress code in force in their world? Why would he even ask if a guy standing OUTSIDE the dungeon greeting random armed passers-by is "the wizard of the dungeon"? What does he think wizards build dungeons (Or towers, or fortresses of darkness, or whatever) FOR? Assuming somehow he WAS "the wizard of the dungeon", why would they even think he'd give a truthful answer? You could have probably have got a 2-3 strips worth of humour just out of lampshading how silly Tristam's questions were in that one panel alone. But it just didn't happen.

It's also odd that the characters speak with familarity of game concepts such as "xp" and "hitpoints total" while having to have much more intuitive concepts like "spellcasters probably shouldn't run into melee" and "monsters tend to get tougher the further in you go" explained to them.

Yeah. Good going for making something. Needs work.

5. - Top - End - #5
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Marlowe View Post
    I feel like an ass to say this; but it seems awfully flat right now. The strips just seem to start, feature a few panels of the characters mentioning dungeon-crawling conventions, and then end with no gag or any sort of development. Simply mentioning things, or even explaining things, isn't really the same as making them funny or interesting.

There are gag opportunities here. Why is Tristram so quick to assume that someone in a dress and pointy hat is a wizard and not, say, a lost village idiot? Is there a profession dress code in force in their world? Why would he even ask if a guy standing OUTSIDE the dungeon greeting random armed passers-by is "the wizard of the dungeon"? What does he think wizards build dungeons (Or towers, or fortresses of darkness, or whatever) FOR? Assuming somehow he WAS "the wizard of the dungeon", why would they even think he'd give a truthful answer? You could have probably have got a 2-3 strips worth of humour just out of lampshading how silly Tristam's questions were in that one panel alone. But it just didn't happen.

It's also odd that the characters speak with familarity of game concepts such as "xp" and "hitpoints total" while having to have much more intuitive concepts like "spellcasters probably shouldn't run into melee" and "monsters tend to get tougher the further in you go" explained to them.

Yeah. Good going for making something. Needs work.
    Yeah, everything you say here is true. I've written up a new script for the first few pages. Is it enough of an improvement to go with, or should I go for a completely new plot?

Spoiler
    Show
    Strip 1 (Introduces Tristram, Introduces Dungeon Plotline)

PANEL 1: Tristram, in peasant garb, approaches Ye Generic Inne.
    PANEL 2: Tristram at the bar, the Innkeeper on the other side.
    -Tristram: “How’s business, Harald?”
    -Harald: “Awful. With that dark wizard still at large, and people dissapearing everyday, no outsiders travel to the village. Without traders coming through, the whole village is starving."
    PANEL 3: As above.
    -Tristram: “It’s no better out on the farms. Just the other day, old Brynton’s farmstead went up in flames. All that’s left is the dark wizard’s symbol.”
    -Harald: “The man will be missed."
    PANEL 4: As above.
    -Tristram: “He will. Someone needs to track down that wizard and bring him to justice.”
    -Harald: “Aye, but who’s going to be the man to do it?”
    PANEL 5: As above.
    -Beat.
    PANEL 6: As above.
    -Tristram: “I’ll do it.”
    -Harald: “You’ve always been a brave lad. Best of luck to you, Tristram. You slay that villain, and you’ll have free drinks for a lifetime.”
    PANEL 7: Double width. Tristram walking away from the bar, towards the exit. Tavern is empty except for Tristram, Harald, and a cloaked stranger. The cloaked stranger is sat at a table near the exit.
    -Cloaked Stranger: “Hey, you!”

Strip 2 (Introduces Ashlynn, Develops Tristram, Tells A Joke)

PANEL 1: Inside of Ye Generic Inne. The cloaked stranger stands in front of Tristram, who is visibly surprised.
    -Cloaked Stranger: “You’re going to hunt down the dark wizard, right?”
    PANEL 2: The cloaked stranger puts down her hood, revealing she is Ashlynn.
    -Ashlynn: “Because if you are, we should totally team up! I’m hunting him too. I’m Ashlynn, by the way.”
    -Tristram (thought): “Whoa... Not what I was expecting.”
    PANEL 3: Tristram is neutral.
    -Tristram: “I am. Teaming up sounds like a good idea to me. The name’s Tristram.”
    -Ashlynn: “Great! But first, I do have one condition...”
    -Tristram: “And that is?”
    PANEL 4: Ashlynn is smiling deviously.
    -Ashlynn: “I get half of the loot, and first dibs on any magic items.”
    -Tristram: “That’s fine. I’m not in this for the loot.”
    -Ashlynn: “Let’s get going, then!”
    -Tristram: “I have some things to do first. Let’s meet here tommorow morning.”
    PANEL 5: Gregor’s Forge. Gregor, a blacksmith, stands over an avil with a hammer in hand. Tristram holds out a bag of coins.
    -Tristram: “One chestplate, one longsword and one shield, please.”
    PANEL 6: A farm field. Tristram is hugging his childhood friend Heraia. Her pitchfork is stabbed into the ground and stands up.
    -Heraia: “Come back in one piece, Tristram.”
    -Tristram: “I will, my friend.”
    PANEL 7: Inside of a Church. Tristram is praying to a stone statue of a deity.
    PANEL 8: Inside Tristram’s home. His mother, an old woman, is handing him a bag.
    -Tristram’s Mum: “I packed you some things, dear. Lunch, a change of clothes, your favourite teddy bear-”
    -Tristram (interrupting): “Thanks, mum.”

Strip 3

PANEL 1: Tristram and Ashlynn are walking through grasslands.
    -Ashlynn: “This is the most generic start to an adventure ever.”
    -Tristram: “What do you mean?”
    PANEL 2: As above.
    -Ashlynn: “We met in an Inn, and we’re now off to raid the dungeon of an evil wizard, who is terrorising the people of a small village. Generic with a capital G, and probably a capital E, too.”
    -Tristram: “That’s true.”
    -Ashlynn: “At least we’re not a stereotypical fighter, rogue and mage party.”
    PANEL 4: Tristram and Ashlynn turn around to face a new voice.
    -Stranger (off screen): “Hail, adventureres! Are you hunting down the dark invoker who plagues these lands?”
    PANEL 5: Tobias enters the scene, looking wizardly as ****. Ashlynn is surprised.
    -Tristram: “We are. I am Tristram, and this is my ally Ashlynn.”
    -Tobias: “I am the wizard Tobias, and I wish to join you.”
    PANEL 6: Ashlynn is angry.
    -Tristram: “We could do with a wizard in the group. You’re in.”
    -Tobias: “Splendid! Onwards to glory, then.”
    PANEL 7: Double width. The three are walking along, past a sign. The sing points forwards, to ‘Shadowcave Dungeons’, and backwards, to ‘Ashwall Village’. Ashlynn is still angry.
    -Tristram: “Looks like you spoke too soon, Ashlynn.”
    -Ashlynn (thought): “I hate this generic campaign setting...”

Strip 4 (Tells A Joke)

PANEL 1: The trio are walking along.
    Tristram: “Tobias?”
    Tobias: “Yes?”
    Tristram: “Why are you wearing a dress?"
    PANEL 2: Tobias is angry. Tristram is confused.
    Tobias: “You fool! This garment is not a dress.”
    Tristram: “Oh, sorry. It’s a dressing gown, then?"
    PANEL 3: Ashlynn is now smiling.
    Tobias: “Certainly not! It is a wizard’s robe!”
    Ashlynn: “It looks like a dress, though. Why don’t you just wear normal clothes? Or some armour?"
    PANEL 4: Tristram is neutral.
    Tobias: “If I did not dress in this way, how would people know that I am a wizard? robe and the pointed hat are universally recongnised as the clothes of a wizard."
    Ashlynn: “Or the clothes of someone pretending to be a wizard. Are you a real wizard?”
    Tobias: “Of course I am! Honestly, how very rude to-”
    Ashlynn (interrupting): “Prove it, then. Cast a spell. Go on.”
    Tobias: “Very well. I shall demonstrate my arcane power, and then you can rescind
    your ridiculous allegations.”
    Ashlynn: “Go on then.”
    PANEL 7: Tobias standing in the middle of the trio, with his hands above his head, conjuring a ball of magical light.
    PANEL 8: Tobias has stopped the spell and dropped his arms to his side.
    Tobias: “Are you satisfied that I am a wizard?”
    Ashlynn: “Yeah.”

Strip 5 (Advances The Plot)

PANEL 1: The trio walking through grasslands.
    Ashlynn: “Do you actually know where this dungeon is?”
    Tristram: “Umm... Well...”
    PANEL 2: Ashlynn is surprised.
    Ashlynn: “You don’t, do you?”
    Tristram: “I was hoping that you knew!”
    Ashlynn: “If I knew, why would I be following you and not leading you?”
    PANEL 3: Ashlynn is neutral.
    Ashlynn: “This is just brilliant. We’re off to kill a wizard, but we don’t evil know where his dungeon is.”
    PANEL 4: Tobias raises his eyebrows and points forwards.
    Tobias: “Have the pair of you considered looking in that direction?”
    PANEL 5: Double width, double height. Shows a small mountain range, the peaks topped with snow. The dungeon entrance is barely visible at the bottom.
    Ashlynn: “Huh. My passive perception is awful.”

6. - Top - End - #6
    Firbolg in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by Doomchicken View Post
    Strip 1 (Introduces Tristram, Introduces Dungeon Plotline)

PANEL 1: Tristram, in peasant garb, approaches Ye Generic Inne.
    PANEL 2: Tristram at the bar, the Innkeeper on the other side.
    -Tristram: “How’s business, Harald?”
    -Harald: “Awful. With that dark wizard still at large, and people dissapearing everyday, no outsiders travel to the village. Without traders coming through, the whole village is starving."
    -Tristram: “It’s no better out on the farms. Just the other day, old Brynton’s farmstead went up in flames. All that’s left is the dark wizard’s symbol.”
    -Harald: “The man will be missed."
    PANEL 4: As above.
    -Tristram: “He will. Someone needs to track down that wizard and bring him to justice.”
    -Harald: “Aye, but who’s going to be the man to do it?”
    -Beat.
    -Tristram: “I’ll do it.”
    -Harald: “You’ve always been a brave lad. Best of luck to you, Tristram. You slay that villain, and you’ll have free drinks for a lifetime.”
    PANEL 7: Double width. Tristram walking away from the bar, towards the exit. Tavern is empty except for Tristram, Harald, and a cloaked stranger. The cloaked stranger is sat at a table near the exit.
    -Cloaked Stranger: “Hey, you!”
    Nice we have some indication that the wizard is actually a threat and they're not going into his dungeon to bother him just because there's nothing good on television. Not sure if "brave" is the word I'd use for Tristram here, and "free drinks for a lifetime" sounds rather inadequate as a reward for risking ones life. And isn't it a pity there doesn't appear to be any organised military or militia forces in this world to protect people against psychopaths with class levels?

Last panel needs a bit more. Maybe some lampshading of the "cloaked stranger" cliche? "Hey, you! I didn't get all cloaked up and lurk at this table so I could be ignored! Don't you know how this works?"

Strip 2 (Introduces Ashlynn, Develops Tristram, Tells A Joke)

PANEL 1: Inside of Ye Generic Inne. The cloaked stranger stands in front of Tristram, who is visibly surprised.
    -Cloaked Stranger: “You’re going to hunt down the dark wizard, right?”
    PANEL 2: The cloaked stranger puts down her hood, revealing she is Ashlynn.
    -Ashlynn: “Because if you are, we should totally team up! I’m hunting him too. I’m Ashlynn, by the way.”
    -Tristram (thought): “Whoa... Not what I was expecting.”
    PANEL 3: Tristram is neutral.
    -Tristram: “I am. Teaming up sounds like a good idea to me. The name’s Tristram.”
    -Ashlynn: “Great! But first, I do have one condition...”
    -Tristram: “And that is?”
    PANEL 4: Ashlynn is smiling deviously.
    -Ashlynn: “I get half of the loot, and first dibs on any magic items.”
    -Tristram: “That’s fine. I’m not in this for the loot.”
    -Ashlynn: “Let’s get going, then!”
    -Tristram: “I have some things to do first. Let’s meet here tommorow morning.”
    PANEL 5: Gregor’s Forge. Gregor, a blacksmith, stands over an avil with a hammer in hand. Tristram holds out a bag of coins.
    -Tristram: “One chestplate, one longsword and one shield, please.”
    PANEL 6: A farm field. Tristram is hugging his childhood friend Heraia. Her pitchfork is stabbed into the ground and stands up.
    -Heraia: “Come back in one piece, Tristram.”
    -Tristram: “I will, my friend.”
    PANEL 7: Inside of a Church. Tristram is praying to a stone statue of a deity.
    PANEL 8: Inside Tristram’s home. His mother, an old woman, is handing him a bag.
    -Tristram’s Mum: “I packed you some things, dear. Lunch, a change of clothes, your favourite teddy bear-”
    -Tristram (interrupting): “Thanks, mum.”
    WHOA! He doesn't even have any equipment?! That means he's also unlikely to have much training. Tristram is an...optimistic fellow certainly.

"I will, my friend" sounds AWFULLY stiff. If we had seen more of their relationship it might work, but since we only see Heraia for one panel it makes Tristram seem almost like a robot. Something more...personal, maybe?

Joke of Tristram's mum packing him for the trip needs some set-up. Maybe some comment about "giving me strength for the ordeal I must now endure" while he's praying?

Strip 3

PANEL 1: Tristram and Ashlynn are walking through grasslands.
    -Ashlynn: “This is the most generic start to an adventure ever.”
    -Tristram: “What do you mean?”
    PANEL 2: As above.
    -Ashlynn: “We met in an Inn, and we’re now off to raid the dungeon of an evil wizard, who is terrorising the people of a small village. Generic with a capital G, and probably a capital E, too.”
    -Tristram: “That’s true.”
    -Ashlynn: “At least we’re not a stereotypical fighter, rogue and mage party.”
    PANEL 4: Tristram and Ashlynn turn around to face a new voice.
    -Stranger (off screen): “Hail, adventureres! Are you hunting down the dark invoker who plagues these lands?”
    PANEL 5: Tobias enters the scene, looking wizardly as ****. Ashlynn is surprised.
    -Tristram: “We are. I am Tristram, and this is my ally Ashlynn.”
    -Tobias: “I am the wizard Tobias, and I wish to join you.”
    PANEL 6: Ashlynn is angry.
    -Tristram: “We could do with a wizard in the group. You’re in.”
    -Tobias: “Splendid! Onwards to glory, then.”
    PANEL 7: Double width. The three are walking along, past a sign. The sing points forwards, to ‘Shadowcave Dungeons’, and backwards, to ‘Ashwall Village’. Ashlynn is still angry.
    -Tristram: “Looks like you spoke too soon, Ashlynn.”
    -Ashlynn (thought): “I hate this generic campaign setting...”
    "generic with a capital G, and probably a capital E too?" GEneric? Or is it meant to be "Evil with a capital "E"? Or is Ashlynn one of those people whose brain runs ahead of her mouth and winds up leaving important bits out of what she says?

They need a Cleric as well for it to be a "generic party". Or a hope in hell, come to think of it.

It's a bit hypocritical of Ashlynn to be upset over the quest being "generic" when she joined it entirely of her own will.

I don't know what edition you're riffing off, or even if this is meant to be specifically D&D, but in the one with which I'm familiar, an "invoker" isn't a wizard.

Strip 4 (Tells A Joke)

PANEL 1: The trio are walking along.
    Tristram: “Tobias?”
    Tobias: “Yes?”
    Tristram: “Why are you wearing a dress?"
    PANEL 2: Tobias is angry. Tristram is confused.
    Tobias: “You fool! This garment is not a dress.”
    Tristram: “Oh, sorry. It’s a dressing gown, then?"
    PANEL 3: Ashlynn is now smiling.
    Tobias: “Certainly not! It is a wizard’s robe!”
    Ashlynn: “It looks like a dress, though. Why don’t you just wear normal clothes? Or some armour?"
    PANEL 4: Tristram is neutral.
    Tobias: “If I did not dress in this way, how would people know that I am a wizard? robe and the pointed hat are universally recongnised as the clothes of a wizard."
    Ashlynn: “Or the clothes of someone pretending to be a wizard. Are you a real wizard?”
    Tobias: “Of course I am! Honestly, how very rude to-”
    Ashlynn (interrupting): “Prove it, then. Cast a spell. Go on.”
    Tobias: “Very well. I shall demonstrate my arcane power, and then you can rescind
    your ridiculous allegations.”
    Ashlynn: “Go on then.”
    PANEL 7: Tobias standing in the middle of the trio, with his hands above his head, conjuring a ball of magical light.
    PANEL 8: Tobias has stopped the spell and dropped his arms to his side.
    Tobias: “Are you satisfied that I am a wizard?”
    Ashlynn: “Yeah.”
    Well...the old "robe and pointy hat" thing was recognized as being a wizard costume back around 1985. A little dated now.

Tobias needs to do a bit more than create some light for this joke to work as a joke. After all, anyone can make light. It's called "lighting a torch". It needs to be something that they don't want him to do again. Use Prestidigitation to turn someone's clothes or hair a ridiculous colour?

Strip 5 (Advances The Plot)

PANEL 1: The trio walking through grasslands.
    Ashlynn: “Do you actually know where this dungeon is?”
    Tristram: “Umm... Well...”
    PANEL 2: Ashlynn is surprised.
    Ashlynn: “You don’t, do you?”
    Tristram: “I was hoping that you knew!”
    Ashlynn: “If I knew, why would I be following you and not leading you?”
    PANEL 3: Ashlynn is neutral.
    Ashlynn: “This is just brilliant. We’re off to kill a wizard, but we don’t evil know where his dungeon is.”
    PANEL 4: Tobias raises his eyebrows and points forwards.
    Tobias: “Have the pair of you considered looking in that direction?”
    PANEL 5: Double width, double height. Shows a small mountain range, the peaks topped with snow. The dungeon entrance is barely visible at the bottom.
    Ashlynn: “Huh. My passive perception is awful.”
    They're...pretty dumb. Maybe needs some spiel about Evil Wizards that everyone wants to kill do NOT get to become Powerful Evil Wizards by advertising the location of their secret lairs?

Of course, he's apparently placed his dungeon in a small mountain range surrounded by grassland, meaning he's put it in the most conspicuous location for miles around. So he may not be playing with a full deck himself.

7. - Top - End - #7
    Dwarf in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show

Nice we have some indication that the wizard is actually a threat and they're not going into his dungeon to bother him just because there's nothing good on television. Not sure if "brave" is the word I'd use for Tristram here, and "free drinks for a lifetime" sounds rather inadequate as a reward for risking ones life. And isn't it a pity there doesn't appear to be any organised military or militia forces in this world to protect people against psychopaths with class levels?

Last panel needs a bit more. Maybe some lampshading of the "cloaked stranger" cliche? "Hey, you! I didn't get all cloaked up and lurk at this table so I could be ignored! Don't you know how this works?"
    Tristram isn't risking his life for the free drinks, he's risking his life to save his village. The free drinks are just an added bonus that Harald, the Innkeeper, is offering as a way of showing his gratitude. The village is too small to have more than a handful of guards, and too small for the Kingdom to send forces to help - so it's up to the PCs.

I agree that the last panel needs more. That dialogue you suggested is good, I'll use something similar to that.

WHOA! He doesn't even have any equipment?! That means he's also unlikely to have much training. Tristram is an...optimistic fellow certainly.
    He does have some training. That hasn't been mentioned yet, but it will come up at some point.

"I will, my friend" sounds AWFULLY stiff. If we had seen more of their relationship it might work, but since we only see Heraia for one panel it makes Tristram seem almost like a robot. Something more...personal, maybe?

Joke of Tristram's mum packing him for the trip needs some set-up. Maybe some comment about "giving me strength for the ordeal I must now endure" while he's praying?
    Yes, I see what you mean. I just needed a way to show that Heraia is his friend, and not his sister, girlfriend, or something like that. I might expand this panel into a full strip.

I don't think the packing for the trip joke needs more set-up. It's just a one-panel joke to poke fun at the idea of the embarrassing mum packing lunch for her son. I'll probably add a prayer to the panel in the church, I just haven't decided what pantheon to use yet.

"generic with a capital G, and probably a capital E too?" GEneric? Or is it meant to be "Evil with a capital "E"? Or is Ashlynn one of those people whose brain runs ahead of her mouth and winds up leaving important bits out of what she says?
    It was meant to be a way of saying that it's so generic, it needs two capital letters to show it. In hindsight, it isn't a very good line, so I'll edit or remove it.

They need a Cleric as well for it to be a "generic party". Or a hope in hell, come to think of it.
    That depends, really. The typical D&D party has a cleric, yes, but in a lot of games the three classes are Fighter, Mage, and Thief. There's even a game called Warrior, Rogue & Mage. I might add a line or two extra to explain this, and have two characters disagree over what the stereotypical party contains.

It's a bit hypocritical of Ashlynn to be upset over the quest being "generic" when she joined it entirely of her own will.
    Adventuring is Ashlynn's job. Lots of people complain about their jobs.

I don't know what edition you're riffing off, or even if this is meant to be specifically D&D, but in the one with which I'm familiar, an "invoker" isn't a wizard.
    I'm not using a specific system, just D&D/Pathfinder/Similar Games in general, kind of like how Darths & Droids does it.

He's not the class Invoker, but he is an Invoker in the sense that he invokes dark magic. I can see where there might be confusion, so I'll use another word. I might use this as a joke later on, though.

Well...the old "robe and pointy hat" thing was recognized as being a wizard costume back around 1985. A little dated now.
    Tobias himself is a little dated, though. There's another wizard I have planned who will dress in a different way.

Tobias needs to do a bit more than create some light for this joke to work as a joke. After all, anyone can make light. It's called "lighting a torch". It needs to be something that they don't want him to do again. Use Prestidigitation to turn someone's clothes or hair a ridiculous colour?
    I was picturing a clearly magical light, but your suggestion probably works better.

They're...pretty dumb. Maybe needs some spiel about Evil Wizards that everyone wants to kill do NOT get to become Powerful Evil Wizards by advertising the location of their secret lairs?

Of course, he's apparently placed his dungeon in a small mountain range surrounded by grassland, meaning he's put it in the most conspicuous location for miles around. So he may not be playing with a full deck himself.
    Yeah, I'm probably going to rewrite this strip.

EDIT: Part 1 - https://i.imgur.com/JB58opk.png
    Last edited by AcerbicOrb; 2016-01-03 at 09:05 AM.

8. - Top - End - #8
    Dwarf in the Playground

Part 2 - http://i.imgur.com/4aQUqgs.png