New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 26 of 50 FirstFirst ... 161718192021222324252627282930313233343536 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #751
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: General Exalted Discussion IV: Roll Join Debate

Quote Originally Posted by Sanguine View Post
    Simple Charms are Speed 6 unless otherwise noted. Exalted pg 182. They also default to a -1 DV Penalty.

Edit: As for Mass Combat, yeah I don't know what the problem with that is. And Alchemicals are most definitely not organic.
    Ah, I'd missed that rule. And that would be Speed 6 is normal ticks, correct? So in Social Combat that would be less than a single long tick?

Edit: Alucard, thanks for the review. Amusingly enough, those are exactly the traits I would want out of "Who the Hell Do You Think We Are?!" Ululation (Ululation is a good Charm noun, no?). Army-as-pants might not work for a simulation/abstraction, but it feels right for Kamina and Simon.
    Last edited by Urpriest; 2011-05-06 at 10:12 PM.
    Lord Raziere herd I like Blasphemy, so Urpriest Exalted as a Malefactor

Meet My Monstrous Guide to Monsters. Everything you absolutely need to know about Monsters and never thought you needed to ask.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mithril Leaf View Post
    One of the unwritten rules of Giantitp is that Urpriest is always right.
    Trophy!
    Spoiler
    Show

original Urpriest (by Andraste)

2. - Top - End - #752
    Firbolg in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Urpriest View Post
    Ah, I'd missed that rule. And that would be Speed 6 is normal ticks, correct?
    It'd be 6 ticks of whatever set it's made to operate for. If you're operating in normal combat, it's normal ticks; if you're operating in Social combat, it's long ticks.

3. - Top - End - #753
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by TheCountAlucard View Post
    It'd be 6 ticks of whatever set it's made to operate for. If you're operating in normal combat, it's normal ticks; if you're operating in Social combat, it's long ticks.
    Just to clarify, do you mean which rules the Charm itself was designed to work for, or which set it's being used for at the time? So does the fact that the Charm has social combat related effects mean it's automatically on social combat speed, or does it take on the speed of whichever type of combat the Exalt activating the Charm happens to be engaged in?

Meet My Monstrous Guide to Monsters. Everything you absolutely need to know about Monsters and never thought you needed to ask.
    Trophy!
    Spoiler
    Show

4. - Top - End - #754

Just to clarify, do you mean which rules the Charm itself was designed to work for, or which set it's being used for at the time? So does the fact that the Charm has social combat related effects mean it's automatically on social combat speed, or does it take on the speed of whichever type of combat the Exalt activating the Charm happens to be engaged in?
    Blargh, sorry, was kinda distracted when posting that. Yeah, to clarify, if you're using a purely Social Charm, it's automatically in Social combat speed. Likewise the same with Charms with the War tag. On the other hand, Charms with the Social tag still don't suddenly force things to start working on the Social time scale. Majestic Radiant Presence, for instance, even though it has the Social tag, can be activated in response to a physical attack. Elusive Dream Defense, even though it's a Social Charm, can be activated in response to mental influence occurring during normal combat.
    Last edited by TheCountAlucard; 2011-05-06 at 10:24 PM.

5. - Top - End - #755
    Troll in the Playground

See, this is what causes people like those in my RL group to dislike Exalted. The combat system (mass, physical, and social) is a complete mess.
    Past Avatars:
    Spoiler
    Show

By Alterform

Spoiler
    Show
    Lore: 7.

Factors: 2.

Wealth: 5

Magic: 4

Espionage: 4

Military: 2.

Faith: 6.

6. - Top - End - #756
    Troll in the Playground

So, the Yozi don't have any dots in Lore. Does that mean that Malfeas can only read to the max!, the Ebon Dragon can only read like a douchebag, and so on?

That's great.

7. - Top - End - #757

Quote Originally Posted by Xefas View Post
    That's great.
    That is brilliant.

A little more seriously, I'd interpret it to mean that they don't really need to read; they simply intrinsically understand something to the best ability of their theme. It aids the idea of them not comprehending anything that's out of their paradigm.
    Last edited by TheCountAlucard; 2011-05-06 at 11:01 PM.

8. - Top - End - #758
    Troll in the Playground

That is brilliant.
    To reflect the newfound illiteracy of the Yozi, I've made a new charm.

By Illiteracy, Enlightened
    Spoiler
    Show
    By Illiteracy, Enlightened
    Cost: 1m; Mins: Essence 1; Type: Supplemental
    Keywords: Combo-OK
    Duration: Instant
    Prerequisite Charms: None

Malfeas has no dots in Lore. He cannot read. But he does not need to.

This charm supplements any action by the Infernal involving him slamming his head against something containing characters that have some linguistic significance, such as a book or a stone tablet. The Essence released allows the meaning of the words to be jolted from the impact, through the Infernal's skull, and into his brain. Instantly, he knows and understands what was written within the struck item to the extent that he would have had he read it. This bypasses all language barriers in the process.

Due to the speed at which he imbibes information, the Infernal may reduce his training times for learning anything to a scant few minutes, so long as he's learning them from written material.

If a Linguistics Charm or similar effect is present, but reliant on the Infernal reading the text, it does not activate, as he has not actually done any reading.

9. - Top - End - #759
    Barbarian in the Playground

Sounds like Mask of Winters could get a little club going at this rate... I know he got errata'd. Don't care.
    Quote Originally Posted by The-Mage-King;
    Hydrogen Dioxide! It kills more people than ANYTHING ELSE! Billions are CHRONICALLY ADDICTED to it!

INCLUDING BABIES! THINK OF THE BABIES!
    Currently not doing any Let's Plays or AARs or anything, on account of being a lazy git. I'll get around to it eventually. Really.

10. - Top - End - #760
    Ettin in the Playground

You know, I've always liked Malfeas, and I think that Charm is going to make me finally buy MoEP: Infernals.

I'm thinking of making a gentleman thief. When he failed at doing something awesome, there were no Fiend Caste or Scourge Caste exaltations available. Just a Slayer Caste exaltation. He now uses YOU GO BLIND! for stealth and ETIQUETTE IS DOING WHAT I SAY! to pull off genteel but extremely loud heists, which he gets away with mainly because everyone's too scared and/or charmed and/or stabbed in the voicebox to turn him in. Ebon Dragon as Favored Yozi, of course.

Also, make more of those. Make one for every canon Yozi, even Elloge. Especially Elloge!

Amusingly enough, those are exactly the traits I would want out of "Who the Hell Do You Think We Are?!" Ululation (Ululation is a good Charm noun, no?). Army-as-pants might not work for a simulation/abstraction, but it feels right for Kamina and Simon.
    The name could be a bit shorter and less obvious. Perceived-Identity-Demanding Ululation? Or just Perceived Identity Demand?
    Last edited by SurlySeraph; 2011-05-07 at 01:25 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thespianus View Post
    I fail to see how "No, that guy is too fat to be hurt by your fire" would make sense.

11. - Top - End - #761

Quote Originally Posted by SurlySeraph View Post
    I'm thinking of making a gentleman thief. When he failed at doing something awesome, there were no Fiend Caste or Scourge Caste exaltations available. Just a Slayer Caste exaltation.
    This is gonna be interesting.

He now uses YOU GO BLIND! for stealth...
    That Charm's in Broken-Winged Crane, "Tarnish Flash Technique."

...and ETIQUETTE IS DOING WHAT I SAY!
    That one's also easy, right out of the Infernals book. It's called "Crowned With Fury."

...to pull off genteel but extremely loud heists, which he gets away with mainly because everyone's too scared and/or charmed and/or stabbed in the voicebox to turn him in.
    Sounds good...
    Last edited by TheCountAlucard; 2011-05-07 at 02:10 AM.

12. - Top - End - #762
    Troll in the Playground

That got me thinking on some of the less used abilities in the Yozi charmsets. So, here's a Malfeas Stealth and Sail charm.

Spoiler
    Show

Subtle Like Nuclear Holocaust
    Cost: 3m; Mins: Essence 3; Type: Simple
    Keywords: Combo-OK, Obvious
    Duration: One Scene
    Prerequisite Charms: Crowned With Fury

Malfeas does not hide. Rather, others turn from his magnificence, lest they be consumed. It is in their justified terror that he moves, ostensibly unnoticed.

As part of activating this charm, the Infernal must shout "Ignore Me!". As he does so, his skin ignites with a brilliant green bonfire, shining radiance outward for all to see. Every few seconds, the Infernal must continue to shout "Ignore Me!" as loud as possible. Failing to do so for too long will end the charm prematurely, as the foolish lemmings of the world will become lost without the undeniable decree of their king.

While this charm is active, the Infernal ignores all penalties to attempts at acting stealthy, including ones inflicted by bright light, loud noises, or people looking directly at you. His stealth attempts do not automatically fail for stupid reasons like "Being on an empty stage in front of ten thousand people with a spot light on you.", and any such stealthiness is automatically a viable target for the First Malfeas Excellency.

I'm On A Boat
    Cost: 1m; Mins: Essence 3; Type: Reflexive

Sometimes Malfeas is on a boat. It would seem that, banished from the world, laid low, wrongfully imprisoned and mutilated, that the sea, and the rocks, and the ships have forgotten his dominion over them. They would attempt to keep him from being on a boat. But so long as there is a drop of Essence left in Malfeas, the Devil Tyrant will not concede. He is, in fact, on a boat, and there is nothing anyone can do about it.

Whenever some event would inflict a penalty on the continued operation of a sailing vessel that the Infernal is currently on, they may activate this charm to make the penalty inapplicable so long as he remains upon the vessel in question. In doing so, he must shout at the source of the penalty, some kind of proclamation of his spacial existence upon the boat.

For example, were an iceberg to tear a hole into the side of the Infernal's vessel, he could shout "I'm on this boat, ************!" at the iceberg, and while the boat would still bear a crippling hole on its side, it would not impair the function of the boat so long as the Infernal remained upon it. It would remain buoyant, and maneuver correctly, and so forth.

It is possible for an Infernal to dock a perfectly operational ship, now composed entirely of a half dozen splintered planks and a scrap of torn cloth, held together only by his spite and stubbornness, only to step off of it, and have its remains collapse into nothing.

A second purchase at Essence 4+ allows the Infernal to convince everyone and everything around him that he is on a boat, even if he isn't. This adds an 8 mote surcharge onto the regular cost of this charm, and requires that they be committed. So long as they remain so, the Infernal is, for all intents and purposes, sailing on a Large Yacht (see the Scroll of Kings). He may even store cargo in this mostly fictional vessel, and bring others with him, as his authority convinces them that they too are also on the boat that the Infernal is clearly on as well.

I'm willing to concede that the latter charm may be one that a Green Sun Prince added to Malfeas, rather than one purely native to him. I doubt he'd mind, though.

EDIT: Added a second purchase.
    Last edited by Xefas; 2011-05-07 at 02:29 AM.

13. - Top - End - #763

That is plain hilarious. I wonder if there would be an Abyssal version...

"Nothing to see here, just a routine disemboweling. Move along.
    Hydrogen Dioxide! It kills more people than ANYTHING ELSE! Billions are CHRONICALLY ADDICTED to it!

Currently not doing any Let's Plays or AARs or anything, on account of being a lazy git. I'll get around to it eventually. Really.

14. - Top - End - #764

That got me thinking on some of the less used abilities in the Yozi charmsets. So, here's a Malfeas Stealth and Sail charm.

Spoiler
    Show

Subtle Like Nuclear Holocaust
    Cost: 3m; Mins: Essence 3; Type: Simple
    Duration: One Scene

Malfeas does not hide. Rather, others turn from his magnificence, lest they be consumed. It is in their justified terror that he moves, ostensibly unnoticed.

As part of activating this charm, the Infernal must shout "Ignore Me!". As he does so, his skin ignites with a brilliant green bonfire, shining radiance outward for all to see. Every few seconds, the Infernal must continue to shout "Ignore Me!" as loud as possible. Failing to do so for too long will end the charm prematurely, as the foolish lemmings of the world will become lost without the undeniable decree of their king.

While this charm is active, the Infernal ignores all penalties to attempts at acting stealthy, including ones inflicted by bright light, loud noises, or people looking directly at you. His stealth attempts do not automatically fail for stupid reasons like "Being on an empty stage in front of ten thousand people with a spot light on you.", and any such stealthiness is automatically a viable target for the First Malfeas Excellency.

I'm On A Boat
    Cost: 1m; Mins: Essence 3; Type: Reflexive

Sometimes Malfeas is on a boat. It would seem that, banished from the world, laid low, wrongfully imprisoned and mutilated, that the sea, and the rocks, and the ships have forgotten his dominion over them. They would attempt to keep him from being on a boat. But so long as there is a drop of Essence left in Malfeas, the Devil Tyrant will not concede. He is, in fact, on a boat, and there is nothing anyone can do about it.

Whenever some event would inflict a penalty on the continued operation of a sailing vessel that the Infernal is currently on, they may activate this charm to make the penalty inapplicable so long as he remains upon the vessel in question. In doing so, he must shout at the source of the penalty, some kind of proclamation of his spacial existence upon the boat.

For example, were an iceberg to tear a hole into the side of the Infernal's vessel, he could shout "I'm on this boat, ************!" at the iceberg, and while the boat would still bear a crippling hole on its side, it would not impair the function of the boat so long as the Infernal remained upon it. It would remain buoyant, and maneuver correctly, and so forth.

It is possible for an Infernal to dock a perfectly operational ship, now composed entirely of a half dozen splintered planks and a scrap of torn cloth, held together only by his spite and stubbornness, only to step off of it, and have its remains collapse into nothing.

A second purchase at Essence 4+ allows the Infernal to convince everyone and everything around him that he is on a boat, even if he isn't. This adds an 8 mote surcharge onto the regular cost of this charm, and requires that they be committed. So long as they remain so, the Infernal is, for all intents and purposes, sailing on a Large Yacht (see the Scroll of Kings). He may even store cargo in this mostly fictional vessel, and bring others with him, as his authority convinces them that they too are also on the boat that the Infernal is clearly on as well.

I'm willing to concede that the latter charm may be one that a Green Sun Prince added to Malfeas, rather than one purely native to him. I doubt he'd mind, though.

EDIT: Added a second purchase.
    If I die laughing, you get to tell my fiance that you killed me with laughter. What is "I'm on a boat" a reference to? If it is a reference to that old spice commercial, then you should also make "i'm on a horse" which would have similar effects, just for a creature being ridden.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wardog View Post
    Rockphed said it well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam Starfall
    When your pants are full of crickets, you don't need mnemonics.
    Dragontar by Serpentine.

Now offering unsolicited advice.

15. - Top - End - #765
    Titan in the Playground

He fears his fate too much, and his reward is small, who will not put it to the touch, to win or lose it all.
    -James Graham, 1st Marquess of Montrose
    Satomi by Elagune

16. - Top - End - #766

WolfInSheepsClothing

In my RL game, I thing the party spent the entire trip from Harborhead to Nexus in our swim trunks and flippy-floppies.
    Last edited by a_humble_lich; 2011-05-07 at 04:40 AM.
    There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
    Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
    --Will S.

17. - Top - End - #767
    Bugbear in the Playground

Have to make new replacement char for exalted game that starts in 30 minutes, and Xefas now nearly convinced me to go Malfean infernal isntead of Solar

Those charms are pure win.
    "Best na ta challenge that Delusion" - Durkon in #674

Fairy avatar made by araveugnitsuga.
    Cultist avatar made by Darwin.
    Paladin avatar made by Ceika.

I have started a fantasy webseries about a trans woman wanting to become a paladin:
    http://kirjotusvihe.deviantart.com/gallery/47065120
    http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showt...-Paladin-Story

18. - Top - End - #768
    Titan in the Playground

Blargh, sorry, was kinda distracted when posting that. Yeah, to clarify, if you're using a purely Social Charm, it's automatically in Social combat speed. Likewise the same with Charms with the War tag. On the other hand, Charms with the Social tag still don't suddenly force things to start working on the Social time scale. Majestic Radiant Presence, for instance, even though it has the Social tag, can be activated in response to a physical attack. Elusive Dream Defense, even though it's a Social Charm, can be activated in response to mental influence occurring during normal combat.
    Perfect Symmetry lacks the Social tag, though. It just modifies the effect of Appearance on MDVs. Does that change any of what you've said?

The name could be a bit shorter and less obvious. Perceived-Identity-Demanding Ululation? Or just Perceived Identity Demand?
    Hmm...I agree that those sorts of things capture the situation better. Neither of those would work, since the Charm would have to be distinguished from the "Who The Hell Do You Think I Am?" Charm, which would be its prerequisite. Actually, either of those names could work for that one. Maybe "Who The Hell Do You Think We Are?" could be Nakama-Identifying Insistence or something.

Edit: I missed a very important and necessary part of the Charm name. The Charms need to be:

Malfeas-Referencing Identity Demand
    Malfeas-Referencing Nakama Ululation
    Last edited by Urpriest; 2011-05-07 at 10:50 AM.

Trophy!
    Spoiler
    Show

19. - Top - End - #769
    Orc in the Playground

GnomeWizardGuy

So Jack SparrowCaptain Jack Sparrow is a Malfean infernal?
    delete Teemo.

20. - Top - End - #770
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Psyborg View Post
    Rum-aspected terrestrial.

21. - Top - End - #771
    Troll in the Playground

I wonder....

Would anyone be interested in statting up the Zerg for Exalted? I figured they'd be great enemies for my Dragon-Blood game
    Past Avatars:
    Spoiler
    Show

By Alterform

Spoiler
    Show

22. - Top - End - #772

... Woah. Wierd coincidence. I was thinking of finding a few guys to work with and basically making Starcraft- The RPG. Even wierder, I was thinking a modified Exalted/Storytelling system. May not work, but still.

23. - Top - End - #773
    Ettin in the Playground

@Urpriest: Or Qaf-Referencing. But yes, that's better than my suggestion.

@Xefas: That is so perfect, and it's nice to have a formalized "IGNORE ME!" charm. And it's nice to see non-Kimbery Sail. Adorjan Sail is pretty easy. Ebby Sail would be "Nobody is on a boat!" SWLiHN Sail would probably involve compulsively re-checking star charts. I guess Cecelyne sail would involve sandboats, silver beaches, or locustfish.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyborg Mage View Post
    That is plain hilarious. I wonder if there would be an Abyssal version...

"Nothing to see here, just a routine disemboweling. Move along.
    Atrocity without Witness, in MoEP: Abyssals. It forces people to ignore the fact that you're killing people.
    And now I'm thinking of an Abyssa striding through a cocktail party and making polite conversation while garotting everybody who doesn't seem taken with him. (Strangling, not stabbing; can't get blood on his tuxedo). Seems like a perfectly good concept for a Moonshadow.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thespianus View Post
    I fail to see how "No, that guy is too fat to be hurt by your fire" would make sense.

24. - Top - End - #774
    Troll in the Playground

Mainly, I'm looking at trying to create some of the iconic creatures of the Zerg:
    - Zerglings
    - Hydralisks
    - Ultralisks
    - Lurkers

Maybe even add Banelings and Changelings.
    Past Avatars:
    Spoiler
    Show

By Alterform

Spoiler
    Show

25. - Top - End - #775

Quote Originally Posted by Delusion View Post
    Have to make new replacement char for exalted game that starts in 30 minutes, and Xefas now nearly convinced me to go Malfean infernal isntead of Solar
    Hope the game is going well for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Delusion View Post
    Those charms are pure win.
    A tad silly for my tastes, but whatever floats your boat (clearly, in this case, Charms )

Perfect Symmetry lacks the Social tag, though.
    One thing you've got to remember about Exalted: just because the rules work a certain way doesn't mean another writer remembered that while writing Charms.

It just modifies the effect of Appearance on MDVs. Does that change any of what you've said?
    It doesn't; however, that certainly is weird...

Quote Originally Posted by Psyborg View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Postmodernist View Post
    Nah, he's clearly an Eclipse Caste. Has Sail and Socialize as Caste Abilities, after all, and let's not forget that he's used a Sidereal Charm before (Avoiding-the-Truth Technique, anyone? ).

That is so perfect, and it's nice to have a formalized "IGNORE ME!" charm.
    Well, you could already use Crowned With Fury to UMI people to ignore you; as-is, the Charm's kind of a little wobbly, truth be told.

And it's nice to see non-Kimbery Sail.
    I just wish it wasn't on a joke Charm. However, since most of the rest of you don't care, I posit that an expansion Charm be made that allows Malfeas to sail said boat straight to the Silver Chair, should he desire.

Quote Originally Posted by Turalisj View Post
    Mainly, I'm looking at trying to create some of the iconic creatures of the Zerg:
    - Zerglings
    - Hydralisks
    - Ultralisks
    - Lurkers

Maybe even add Banelings and Changelings.
    Almost certainly doable; I bet meschlum will have a Fair Folk-related solution.
    Last edited by TheCountAlucard; 2011-05-07 at 12:43 PM.

26. - Top - End - #776
    Troll in the Playground

I guess Cecelyne sail would involve sandboats, silver beaches, or locustfish.
    I'd have thought sea parting - drying a road of sand on the bottom so that you may walk through the desolation unimpeded, because water is for ******* .

27. - Top - End - #777
    Troll in the Playground

WhiteWizardGirl

You probably don't even need fair folk. Just take some normal critters and tag on wyld mutations.

not that I'm not waiting to see what m posts as well.
    BEEP.

28. - Top - End - #778

Quote Originally Posted by Drascin View Post
    I'd have thought sea parting - drying a road of sand on the bottom so that you may walk through the desolation unimpeded, because water is for ******* .
    Problem is, there's a spell for that, and the Cecelyne version would probably do exactly that.

29. - Top - End - #779
    Troll in the Playground

Anyone have a list of athletics charms with the Dawn keyword? Posting from phone right now and don't have latest errata on here.
    Past Avatars:
    Spoiler
    Show

By Alterform

Spoiler
    Show

30. - Top - End - #780
    Orc in the Playground

GnomeWizardGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Postmodernist View Post
    Better yet: he went Devil-Tiger, defined "rum" as one of the elements (or possibly the element, a la Malfeas & vitriol) of his soul-world, and used a modified version of The Song of the Shadow that allowed his Akuma to breed Rum-aspected Terrestrials.

(Okay, so it doesn't really coordinate with anything in any of the movies...but it'd be awesome. The iconic Scourge, that pirate dude, needs to do something like this.)

Also, I'm On A Boat needs heretical expansion charms:
    Spoiler
    Show

Adorjan: "I'm On An Airboat" Extends "boat" to include aircraft; allows air vehicle speed to count toward the "Velocity" keyword's requirements. (A follow-on charm allows extending certain Velocity-keyworded charms' effects to cover the entire vehicle.)

Autocthon: "I'm On A SuperMagiSteamEssenceQuantaPolyAetherBoat" Extends I'm On A Boat to include consequences of lack of required maintenance for magitech vessels, up to but not including complete failure. A repurchase removes this limitation. An alchemical submodule, "I'm On My SuperMagiSteamEssenceQuantaPolyAetherBoat", halves the cost of I'm On A Boat when applied to a vessel of your own construction.

Cecelyne: "We're On A Boat" Extends "boat" to include landships, sand-schooners, etc. Allows you to affect not only your boat, but also the boats that your cultists are on, as long as they're sailing in a fleet headed by your boat.

Ebon Dragon: "You Think You're On A Boat" Extends the duration of I'm On A Boat; after you leave it, it will remain functional until the first time that it's either A) out of sight of shore in good weather or B) more than a mile from shore in a storm. At that point, the charm ends and the damage has its normal effects, usually with deleterious consequences for those aboard. (The Ebon Dragon never misses an opportunity to screw someone.)

If the last boat the You Think You're On A Boat was applied to has not yet disintegrated, and the Infernal tries to use it on a boat he's currently on, the charm is only guaranteed to last (Essence)+1d10 minutes, after which it will fail as soon as either of the conditions above is met, usually with deleterious consequences for the Infernal. (And if screwing someone else fails, he'll screw himself.)

Kimbery: "I'm In Jonah's Boat" Extends "boat" to include sea monsters that swallow you.

SWLiHN: "Repetitious Redundance Deletion Method" Having declared that you are, in fact, on a boat to one iceberg, you need not repeat yourself to any future icebergs. Likewise for other dangers and damages. Allows you to commit essence to make the boat's continued functionality Indefinite, no longer dependent on your presence on it (or, perhaps, Indefinite Until Calibration?); a repurchase adds the Sorcerous keyword and removes the need for commitment of essence.

Also, @Cyborg Mage: Granted, Exalted is a great game. It is, however, a great game in spite of its system, rather than because of. Why, oh why would you use the Exalted system for anything you didn't absolutely have to?

Edit:
    Quote Originally Posted by Kylarra View Post
    You probably don't even need fair folk. Just take some normal critters and tag on wyld mutations.

not that I'm not waiting to see what m posts as well.
    The tricky part is modeling Creep, and creatures-become-structures. While Alchemical Exalted can do the latter after a fashion, it's a safe bet that they're an entirely inappropriate way to model Zerg in general.

I, too, am looking forward to m's submission
    Last edited by Psyborg; 2011-05-07 at 12:55 PM.
    delete Teemo.