New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Ogre in the Playground

Default [Camp Half-Blood] Character Registry

This is the character thread for Camp Half-BloodITP. Post your character sheets here. No character discussion, though. That goes into the OOC.

Here's the index of characters.

I will reiterate this,
    DO NOT POST ANYTHING OTHER THAN CHARACTER SHEETS HERE.
    Link the character to the OOC thread. Discuss it there.

Index:
    Spoiler
    Show

Sorted by their affiliation
    Olympian:

Titan

Rogue

????
    Last edited by Maximum Zersk; 2010-03-26 at 05:59 PM.

A webcomic by Sahaar and I, Shadow of Fire. Read it!

Giant in the Playground Worldbuilding Project.

Avatar by James Cameron. Or Michael Dante DiMartino and Bryan Konietzko. Oh wait, I mean Tom Siddell.

Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by Klose_the_Sith View Post
    Thanks. I just happen to be a hug Grammar Nazi at times. Sorry if it bothers you at all.
    Regardless of whether that was intentional or not, I think I love you.

Spoiler
    Show

2. - Top - End - #2
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: [Camp Half-Blood] Character Registry

Name: Zero
    Height: 5' 6
    Weight: approx. 95 lbs.
    Birthdate: ???
    Parent: ???
    Affiliation: ???

Appearance: Small for his age. Dark hair, olive skin. Wears a plain white t-shirt and navy jeans.

Description: Not much is known about him yet. Quiet.

A webcomic by Sahaar and I, Shadow of Fire. Read it!

Giant in the Playground Worldbuilding Project.

Avatar by James Cameron. Or Michael Dante DiMartino and Bryan Konietzko. Oh wait, I mean Tom Siddell.

Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by Klose_the_Sith View Post
    Thanks. I just happen to be a hug Grammar Nazi at times. Sorry if it bothers you at all.
    Regardless of whether that was intentional or not, I think I love you.

Spoiler
    Show

3. - Top - End - #3
    Dwarf in the Playground

Name: Andrew
    Height: 5' 7"
    Weight: approx. 140 lbs.
    Birthdate: Jan. 3rd
    Parent: Hera
    Affiliation: Olympians

Appearance: Stocky. Has thick and curly light brown hair, lots of freckles, and pale-ish skin. Wears a hoodie, t-shirt, and jeans.

Description: Helpful, kind, empathic, a bit controlling (likes to have things under control), can sometimes be emotional.

Current Equipment:
    -Swiss Army knife (when he flicks the screwdriver up, it transforms into a light mace - that he sometimes transforms into other things depending on his opponent)
    -Leather Armour - breastplate, shinpad-ish things - (that he wears under his clothes)
    -A small leather sack filled with marbles (which he uses to practice his transifguration powers).
    Last edited by bvdk99; 2010-03-26 at 05:05 PM.

4. - Top - End - #4
    Bugbear in the Playground

DruidGuy

Name: Peter Duncan
    Height: 5'10"
    Weight: 150 lb.
    Birthdate: May 24
    Parent: Poseidon

Appearance: Black hair, green eyes. He's above-average height, average weight, and usually wears a simple black T-shirt and blue jeans. (White ethnicity)

Description: Peter is rather nervous when he meets strangers, but he usually warms up to others rather fast. He's smart, almost as much as a child of Athena, actually, but not quite on their level. He does know practically everything about Greek mythology, though. He has an odd tendency towards mood swings, being a son of Poseidon, and his face is often unreadable.

History: Peter lived in Florida with his mortal mother and stepfather, but he constantly encountered strange beings. He swears that he's seen mermaids swimming in the ocean when he was on a boating expedition with said stepfather. He's also seen multiple women waving at him, though are often beneath the water. He once found a hippocampus washed up on shore, but his parents kept trying to tell him it was a dolphin. The three of them managed to get it back to the sea, but Peter insisted it was half-fish, half-horse.

He was told by a voice one day to go North to New York. He confronted his mother about it, and she broke down and told him the truth about who his father was. Instead of traveling by land, his mother and step-father took him by boat to New York, under Poseidon's protection.

Known Powers:
    -Increased swim speed
    -Ability to breath underwater
    Last edited by Woodsman; 2010-04-30 at 08:10 PM.

5. - Top - End - #5

Name: Jake
    Ht/Wt: 5'10"/120 lbs
    Parent: Ares

Appearence: Tanned white skin, chin length, straight brown hair and green eyes. He wears a 'standard' suit of bronze armor and a helmet. His shield bears the 'A-without-that-line-in-the-middle' insignia (whatever it's called) on it. He wields a short sword and is fairly muscular.

(NOTE: If this does not match what I put in the OOC thread, this is the official sheet).
    Last edited by Sahaar; 2010-03-26 at 08:43 PM.
    78% of DM's started their first campaign in a tavern. If you're one of the 22% that didn't, copy and paste this into your signature.

Where did you start yours?
    I started mine with my party investigating a disturbance at a ruined temple of the gods.

6. - Top - End - #6
    Ogre in the Playground

Name: Jason
    Height: 5'5''
    Weight: 104 lbs
    Birthdate: Jan 19
    Parent: Hades
    Affiliation: Umm...not sure.Olympians I guess. If you mean people I have good relations with, here ya go: Matt,Arthur,Thera,Jeparo, George,Ivan, and pretty much all other PC's he has met

People I HATE: Ares cabin, excluding Jeparo. Demeter cabin. Aphrodite cabin, specifically Sophia. She's hot and all, but a bitch.

Appearance: His long hair is blond,and it falls just over his ears and dips down right in front of his eyes, which are brown. He is wearing a black zip-up hoodie and a pair of old jeans, along with a "Mount Airy Nature Camp, Cincinnati Ohio" T-Shirt on.

Description: Jason is generally combative, but those who earn his trust are his friends for life. He has spent a few years in assorted martial arts programs, and is a black belt in wing chun in particular (if you have never heard of wing chun, PM me). Jason is also a fair swordsman.

Gear currently: Celestial Bronze Great Sword
    Celestial Bronze Longsword
    Dual Celestial Bronze Kukri (once again, if you have never heard of a kukri, PM me)

SEE WIKI!
    Last edited by Creed; 2010-04-19 at 03:17 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Thanks to Terry for my irate Nightmare Alchemist Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dust View Post
    Creed, you guys are awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tychris1 View Post
    Now for Creed to quote me and say something snarky. And the circle of life will be complete.

7. - Top - End - #7
    Troll in the Playground

Name: Aaron
    Height: 5'6''
    Weight: 102
    Birthdate: August 12
    Parent: Apollo

Appearance: Aaron is of medium height at 5'6" with curly blonde hair. He has auburn brown eyes and pale skin. As an archer he dosn't wair as much armor as the others,just a leather vest over a double sleeved orange/white shirt. His jeans are old and speckled with sharpie marker stick figures and various terrible poems. He has a white cloak is a gift he received from his father shortly after he found out his heritage. There is a tattoo of a sun on his hand. The bow he has is white and enchants any arrow used with it to a magical arrow with blistering cold tips.

Description: When Aaron gets his mind set on something, you can not distract him. He's loyal and protective; when he needs to help or save someone, no rule Chiron or anyone else thorws at him will stop him. Now excuse me while I check for a Mary Sue.

Gear currently: Leather vest, magic bow, white cloak
    Last edited by CrimsonAngel; 2010-03-26 at 12:12 PM.
    ____

8. - Top - End - #8

Name: Jeparo
    Height: 5' 3
    Weight: approx. 110 lbs.
    Birthdate: August 1st
    Parent: Ares

Appearance: Jeparo has black hair that he lets hang down to his shoulders. He is usually dressed in jeans and a blue Camp Half-Blood t-shirt. He has blueish gray eyes.
    Description: Jeparo is an extremely calm individual, and he never starts fights. Although he is the child of Ares, he curiously exhibits more of the qualities of Athena and Hephaestus. He owns several gadgets that he made in the forges, including chain mail armor that is contained inside his wristwatch, a glaive that has about fifty different gadgets contained inside it, and a collection of several hundred small metal spheres called Flikes that can fly around to help him out, suffocate enemies, or do other stuff.
    Last edited by Zexion; 2010-03-26 at 07:12 PM.

9. - Top - End - #9
    Ogre in the Playground

Name: Ilja Landers
    Height: 5'11
    Weight: approx. 100~ lbs. Or something. She's skinny.
    Birthdate: Unclear; sometime around July's end.
    Parent: Hades
    Affiliation: Olympians.

Appearance: Ilja is tall and thin. She is... a very strange girl. She has long, silvery hair reaching down to her waist. One lock always falls in front of her left eye. She has a very strange case of heterochromia; her left eye is black like her father's, but her right eye is a very pale grey (almost white), like her mortal mother's. Her skin is pale, her limbs are long, and she has long fingers.

She generally wears... well... black bell-bottom jeans. With tanker boots. And a grey tank top with a black Hawaiian shirt unbuttoned over that. She has an old, battered bomber jacket too... clearly, she got her taste in clothes from her (very odd) mother. Oh, and she's got a belt.

Gear: A two-pronged staff, like that of Hades himself, of celestial bronze. It takes the form of a cellphone when not in use. A celestial bronze dagger.

Description: Ilja may look weird and spooky, but she's really quite a nice girl. She is quiet and casual and (because she knows it hurts to be judged) doesn't try to judge people. She tries to avoid fights, but is a good fighter when the need arises.
    She's becoming a sort of protector; she tries to stop infighting and strives to help her friends.
    Last edited by Beans; 2010-03-28 at 09:43 AM.
    🔜 🆒️ 🚰
    Spoiler: My Stories And Things
    Show

10. - Top - End - #10
    Barbarian in the Playground

Name: Matthew
    Birthdate: May 18

Appearance: He has long black hair and light blue eyes. He wears grey sweatpants and has a red T-shirt.

Description: Matthew is known for not being the most violent person in the camp. He loves making little jokes here and there and playing his acoustic guitar. His archery skills are standard for children of Apollo.
    Avatar of a Drow priestess by Teutonic Knight.

This is where I put my writings. Want to take a look?

11. - Top - End - #11

Arthur
    Spoiler
    Show

Name: Arthur
    Birthday: October 31
    Parent: Artemis(For All Intents and Purpose)

Appearance: A tall athletic boy with neck length, shaggy, brown hair and forest green eyes. He wears a pair of brown cargo pants and a leather dog collar, with nothing else.

Description: A friendly boy, who trys his best to be especially kind to women to keep in his mother's good graces. He spends lots of time in the forest at camp(OOC: Because I can only get on for a little bit everyday.) and has a condition. He has a special form of lycanthropy that when his blood pressure rises he begins to change. He also has a problem with fleas, he takes a medication for his fleas and to keep his blood pressure regulated.

Kevin
    Spoiler
    Show

Name: Kevin Mathers
    Birthday: April 16
    Parent: Iris
    Affiliation: Rogue(In a good way.)

Appearance: Kevin is a young, beautiful boy. He has short shining brown hair and sparkling yellow eyes. He wears black skinny jeans, a white button up shirt, and a rainbow wrist band with a drachma under it. When working he wears a name tag and a black apron across his legs.

Description: Kevin likes to make friends and is really friendly with the customers at his tables. He has a bit of a problem with obeying people, he does it to much. He obeys people almost every time they ask him to do something because of his mothers job as assistant to Hera, he has a complex. He is bisexual. (I figured we needed something different like this and being son of Iris it seemed to fit, if this would make someone uncomfortable please let me know.)

Kevin 2.0
    Spoiler
    Show

Name: Kevin "Birdie" Mathers
    Birthday: April 16
    Parent: Iris
    Affiliation: Rogue

Appearance: Birdie is usually in a form of a scarlet macaw, average in all it's aspects. He speaks with a sometimes sarcastic and often overpowering tone and loves grapes. But sometimes, Birdie will become a visage of his previous owner, taking on the features of a young man with tan skin, powerful and discret muscles, and striking yellow eyes. However, in place of hair are red feathers that stand rigid and slanted backwards to look like spikey anime hair, and his arms have rigid red feathers across his forearm( on the side you'd see if he was serving back hand in tennis). He wears whatever is available when in this form because he is naked when he first changes. (This ability has not been demonstrated yet.)

Personality: Birdie is a bit rude and attention seeking, but will do what is asked of him and follow orders, usually pretty well. He likes to make friends with the ladies (because they treat him better) and has a weak spot for some grapes.

Abillities: The aformentioned transformation, flying( because he has wings), and the ability to launch his feathers like projectiles and turn them into razor sharp blades, with properties like celestial bronze. He fan also brodcast messages like Iris Messages while in bird form. Standard messaging fees apply.

Carson
    Spoiler
    Show

Name: Carson Abercrombie
    Birthday: November 11
    Parent: Hermes
    Affiliation: Traitor

Appearance: Carson is about a head taller then you. I don't care how tall your character is, he's about a head taller. He has blond hair that reaches his neck and piercing green eyes. He wears a pair of black jeans, snuggly fit, and a long sleeved black shirt. He wears a set of leather armor and a cloak when traveling or when prepared for combat. He has a number of syringes, chemicals, rags, knives, and other deices and objects to help deliver death.

Personality: Carson was a poor boy that lived on his own, taking assassination orders from a mysterious divinity until camp switched him around. Joanna then managed to switch him to the employ of the titans, after the death of Sasha.

Abilities: Carson is an extremely skilled assassin. He can make poisons, toxins and other disabling concoctions. He is also armed with a short range teleportation technique that leaves behind white feathers and a shadow concealment technique.

Phyre
    Spoiler
    Show

Name: Phyre Dawson
    Birthday: June 23
    Parent: Hephaestus

Appearance: He looks like this in gear.*It's not my photo, I just found it and liked it.
    Out of gear, Phyre has blazing red hair, icy blue eyes and a smile. He wears his red flannel shirt and black cargoes.

Personality: Phyre is a nice guy, has a hard time talking in his combat gear, but his nice when he's out of gear. He's perpetualy covered in burns it seems. But nothing seems to bother him. He suffers from lung cancer, so he coughs often and can't run to much, but he doesn't need to.

Abillities: A minor pyrokinesis, skill with a flamethrower, a tinkerer's mindset and minimal fire proofing.
    Last edited by IcemanJRC; 2010-09-19 at 11:07 AM.
    Uncle Fong, from Bibliography, and Chibi Fong Avatar By Elagune

Total War Factions
    Spoiler
    Show

Total War: Broken City (Retired)

Banner courtesy of Nyrt

Total War: Another 2125 (Retired)
    Dutch Kritarchy and Constituents

12. - Top - End - #12
    Banned

Name: Gregory (Greg)
    Height: 6'2''
    Weight: 200 lbs
    Birthdate: April 20
    Parent: Tyche
    Affiliation: Olympians...maybe Rogue?

Appearance: Short black hair, wears a black tee shirt, with a short sleeve button up shirt over top of it unbuttoned. And khaki pants. He has a pair of odd short swords. The both have a single edge, and are slightly curved, they have brass knuckles on the hilt pointing in the same direction as the cutting edge, and on the bottom of the hilt is a 12 inch long chain. Campers who have seen Greg fight know that the chains can extend as much as 10 feet.

Description: Greg is happy-go-lucky and counts on his luck for almost everything. He is a complete gambling addict and tries to engage in small wagers for everything.
    Last edited by XtheYeti; 2010-03-27 at 02:45 PM.

13. - Top - End - #13
    Dwarf in the Playground

(This is my other character, who I won't be playing as much as Andrew; Also, forgive me for the name, but I couldn't think of anything else)
    Name: Daisy
    Height: 5' 4
    Weight: approx. 100 lbs.
    Birthdate: April 5
    Parent: Persephone

Appearance: Slim, average height; long blond-brown hair that reaches to her elbows. Wears a light green dress with flowery print, or a shirt and flowery print skirt.

Description: Kind, caring, helpful, nice, but a bit naiive. Basically what you think of when you say the word "nice" or "kind".
    Last edited by bvdk99; 2010-03-27 at 12:15 PM.

14. - Top - End - #14
    Banned

Name: Michael
    Height: 6'4"
    Weight: 215 lb.
    Birthdate: April 23
    Parent: Zeus

Appearance Black hair, Brown eyes. He's tall, obviously of full Greek heritage, and hansom. He wears some what baggy khaki pants and a white tee shirt.

Description: Mike is the senior camper in the Zeus Cabin. He is nice guy who tries to make sure that the campers from the cabins of Zeus children (Ares Hephaestus Apollo Artemis Dionysus Hermes and Athena) have a good time, calling them niece and nephew often times. He is the best unarmed fighter and wrestler in camp. Mike does his best to keep peace between tha cabins, but usually ends up just laughing and leaping into whatever fight Lucas has started this time and trying to pummel him.

Mike's gift from his father is a pair of Celestial Bronze gauntlets with a lightning motif on each one. He also has the ability to throw lightning bolts, of varying power and discharge static electricity from his body when he is touched. Which he never does during an actual wrestling match...he swears...well maybe just that one time.
    Last edited by XtheYeti; 2010-03-27 at 11:38 AM.

15. - Top - End - #15

Name: Thera
    Height: 5'5"
    Weight: 105
    Birthdate: August 18
    Parent: Athena

Appearance: She is a slender "good looking" girl. She has long brown hair, and hazel eyes. She wears a green camp half blood shirt, and a pair of skiny jeans.

Description: Thera is pretty much the leader of the Athena cabin, even though she isn't the oldest Athena camper. She has been at the camp for three years, she has a fiery temper, but is good at hiding it. She has a crush on an Apollo camper named Matthew, and is at war with an Aphrodite camper named Sophia. She is very much her mother's daughter, as she is wise (When she isn't angry) and great with battle tactics.
    LGBTitP
    The CHALLENGE|My Poetry|My Short Stories
    Fantastic FFTA Assassin Viera avvie by the fabulous Jokasti
    Spoiler
    Show
    Snow Flake: My Little Toshiro Hitsugaya Pony by Smuchmuch

Kyasarin Shihan drawing by the talented Moon Wolf

16. - Top - End - #16

Name: Ghost
    Height: 5'9
    Weight: approx. 115 lbs.
    Birthdate: Oct. 25, 1994
    Parent: Nyx
    Affiliation: Primeval.
    Appearance: Think "Vetinari" from Discworld. Short cut black hair, green eyes, and has this aura of authority. Black T-Shirt with the text "White Text On A Black Shirt", ripped jeans, and a pair of Converse.
    Description: Grew up on the streets from an early age, possibly to toughen him up.
    Magical Item(s): None As Of Now.
    Abilities: His "Chesire Hat Trick" (Vanishes in darkness), Mild Shadewalking, and a teensy-weensy bit of control over the Fates. (See: Hesperides, daughters of Nyx.)
    Last edited by Terry576; 2010-03-28 at 05:46 PM.
    I make avatars. Send me a request.
    BiTP:RCharacters
    Let's Play: Video Games!
    I suffer from major insomnia, don't be surprised if I'm on at odd hours.

17. - Top - End - #17

HalfOrcPirate

Name: Dinaryt
    Parent: Hectate
    Weight: About 130 pounds
    Affiliation: Unclear, even to him.
    Height: Roughly 5'10
    Description: He's tall and thin, with dark skin, like a native American! His eyes are green, and he has straight, black hair, usually wearing a blue, beanie-ish hat. Has earrings.
    Personality: Quiet-ish, until you talk to him. Loves the bands Disturbed and Paramore. When it comes down to it, he's fun.
    Gear: A scythe, tipped with Celestial Bronze. Is a keyring when not active.
    Dr, Bath's Dolly!

18. - Top - End - #18

Name: Ivan
    Height: 5' 8"

Appearance: Blue eyes, blonde hair. He is a skinny boy for his height. He wears a yellow camp half blood tshirt, and a pair of jeans.

Description: He is the a senior camper, and leader of the Apollo cabin. He has a mild temper, and a mellow personality. He is best friends with Thera, an holds no real grudges or negative feelings against any other campers, even Lucas and Sophia.
    LGBTitP
    The CHALLENGE|My Poetry|My Short Stories
    Fantastic FFTA Assassin Viera avvie by the fabulous Jokasti
    Spoiler
    Show
    Snow Flake: My Little Toshiro Hitsugaya Pony by Smuchmuch

Kyasarin Shihan drawing by the talented Moon Wolf

19. - Top - End - #19

Name: ???
    Height: 5'10".
    Weight: approx. 145 lbs.
    Birthdate: Unknown.
    Parent: Unknown
    Affiliation: Unknown.
    Appearance: Look at my Isaac avatar. Imagine it with black hair, red eyes, and a trench coat. You've got ???.
    Description: A mysterious man who may be either friend or foe.
    Magical Item(s): Unknown.
    Abilities: Unknown.
    Last edited by Terry576; 2010-03-29 at 05:40 PM.
    I make avatars. Send me a request.
    BiTP:RCharacters
    Let's Play: Video Games!
    I suffer from major insomnia, don't be surprised if I'm on at odd hours.

20. - Top - End - #20

Name: Tia
    Height: 5'9".
    Weight: approx. 130 lbs.
    Birthdate: July 10.
    Parent: Aphrodite
    Appearance: Very beautiful blond hair and striking blue eyes. Usually wears a light blue tank top and shorts.
    Description: A mysterious man who may be either friend or foe.
    Magical Item(s): A necklace that makes people fall in love with her.
    Abilities: Very attractive. Not sure if that's an ability, but still.

21. - Top - End - #21
    Dwarf in the Playground

Name: Kai
    Height: 5'7"
    Birthdate: Oct. 31
    Appearance: Usually wears neon red, yellow, and orange clothes. Bright blond hair, silvery blue eyes.
    Magical Items: A magical bow that doesn't break, and a quiver filled with celestial bronze-tipped arrows.
    Abilities: Kai is a master archer, and since his dad is god of light and the sun, he has some abilities of that kind.

22. - Top - End - #22
    Ogre in the Playground

Name: Aoife (pronounced "Ee-fa") Jacobson.
    Height: 5'8
    Weight: approx. 100~ lbs.
    Birthdate: Unclear.
    Parent: Mnemosyne, Titan of Memory
    Affiliation: Undecided

Appearance: Aoife has strangely dyed blue-to-green hair. Her skin is average Caucasian and her height is average too.
    She wears a battered longcoat over a teal shirt and rugged jeans with hiking boots.
    She is thin and underfed, looking as if she's been thrown against many walls.

Gear: Battered longcoat, Celestial Bronze pocketknife. For now.

Description: Aoife is a strange, homeless, and confused girl.

MOAR TO BE ADDED LATER.
    🔜 🆒️ 🚰
    Show

23. - Top - End - #23
    Dwarf in the Playground

Name: Alice Taylor
    Weight: 120 lbs.
    Affiliation: Rogue (She hasn't aligned herself yet, but she's way more likely to align herself to the Olympians)
    Parent: Eos

Personality: Kind, courageous, adventurous, but caring. Likes to explore, and is very good at combat.

Description: Has long, very dark brown hair, dark brown eyes, and light skin. She typically wears a long, ivory-coloured shirt, but going farther down, the shirt turns light, then dark pink, imitating dawn; a dark belt at her waist; and short shorts underneath.

Equipment:
    -Lasso made from extremely thin strands of celestial bronze woven together. Alice sharpened the inside and outside of the loop, making it possible to slash with the lasso, and also throw the loop over things, tighten the noose, and cut it off. (Gift from Eos)
    -Dagger (Gift from Eos)
    Great avatar from Ceika!

Spoiler
    Show
    Thanks also to Akrim.elf, CrimsonAngel, Zexion, Normerra, Strawberries, and Darwin for previous avatars.

I have one internet!

24. - Top - End - #24
    Dwarf in the Playground

Name: Adrian Gordon
    Parent: Hermes

Personality: Mischievous, outgoing, and adventurous, but with good intentions.

Description: Short, dirty-blond to light brown hair, dark blue eyes. Quite attractive. Wears a blue t-shirt and jeans.

Equipment:
    -Two long, curving knives. (The length of shortswords, maybe even a bit longer, but as thin as a dagger. Gifts from Hermes. Link for picture: http://www.council-of-elrond.com/cas...s/legolas8.jpg)
    Last edited by bvdk99; 2010-04-07 at 06:21 PM.
    Great avatar from Ceika!

Spoiler
    Show
    Thanks also to Akrim.elf, CrimsonAngel, Zexion, Normerra, Strawberries, and Darwin for previous avatars.

I have one internet!

25. - Top - End - #25
    Ogre in the Playground

Name: Normand Stewart
    Height: 5' 5"
    Weight: approx. 140 lbs.
    Birthdate: Mar. 13
    Parent:Apollo

Appearance: Stocky. Has thin and straight brown hair, and tan skin. Wears a hoodie, t-shirt, and jeans.

Description: Anti-social, kind, geeky (brings his laptop and wireless router to camp with him)

Current Equipment:
    -Magazine (when he opens it, it becomes a bow)
    -Bronze Armor
    -Computer and wireless router
    If you need me somewhere, don't hesitate to PM me. I have bad mental health days sometimes, so if I vanish that's probably why. PMs will help break me out of that.
    ~~~~~
    Games I'm Running:
    Digimon: Recollections (OoC)
    Fate/Grand Order: Chaldean Irregulars (OoC)
    ~~~~~
    Kyoko-atar by Coronalwave

26. - Top - End - #26

DruidGuy

Name: Dexter Arkenian
    Height: 6'
    Weight: 172 lb.
    Birthdate: October 14
    Parent: Athena

Appearence: Dexter has red-blonde hair, gray eyes, and the slightest hint of a Russian accent. He's usually seen wearing a white shirt and blue jeans, along with a stocky pair of boots.

Personality: Dexter is usually a decent person, but he becomes rather impatient when he has to dumb down his conceptions. He has a hatred for overconfident jerks (despite the fact he's overconfident himself) and a taste for root beer. He also despises his mortal sister and refuses to mention her by name, only referring to her initials "D.D."

Equipment:
    - A celestial bronze spear, much like his mother's.
    - A collapsible shield
    - Invisibility cap (from his mother)
    Last edited by Woodsman; 2010-04-10 at 07:06 PM.

27. - Top - End - #27
    Ogre in the Playground

Name: Vivian "Vivi" McCoxley.
    Height: 5'10"
    Weight: approx. 100~ lbs. Or something. She's slender.
    Birthdate: Unclear.
    Parent: Apate
    Affiliation: Rogue.

Appearance: Vivi is slender and very good-looking. She has fiery red hair, emerald-green eyes, and average skin. Her arms and navel are tatooed with red tribal designs. She wears black mascara and eyeliner.
    Her clothes... black bondage pants (which fail to hide her black thong), black cowboy boots, black bikini top, black crossbelts... a pattern arises. Black fingerless gloves.
    She's hot-tacular.

Gear: Gauntlets with retractable wrist-blades in them.

Description: Vivi is a silvertongue of the highest order. She can easily convince mortals of total bullcrap, and she does well with half-bloods too. She's always twisting and dealing and conning people into her will, and isn't afraid to use seduction as a tactic... too bad she's asexual.
    🔜 🆒️ 🚰
    Show

28. - Top - End - #28

DruidGuy

Name: Paula Strach
    Height: 6'
    Weight: 140 lb.
    Birthdate: Unknown
    Parent: Phobos

Appearance: Paula is a very attractive girl. Her hair is a stark blood-red, and her eyes a clear crystal blue. When she goes into battle mode, though, her eyes become the same color as her hair. She wears a modest long-sleeved pink blouse with a white shirt on underneath, along with blue jeans. She wears plain sneakers. She's taller than most girls, an advantage she uses when in her "fear mode."

Personality: Paula is a complete sweetheart... most of the time. Her father's influence arises when she becomes mad or when she enters battle, and it's generally enough to make most mortals crap their pants. She seems to be able to activate it at will when not angry or fighting, as she often uses it to chase away mortal boys flirting with her. Usually followed by a giggle fit.

Gear: Paula has both a spear and a knife for fighting gear. The spear is celestial bronze while the knife (of hunting size) is plain steel. The spear turns into a pocketknife when not in use.
    Last edited by Woodsman; 2010-04-12 at 07:51 PM.

29. - Top - End - #29
    Dwarf in the Playground

Name: Damien
    Height: 5' 11''
    Weight: 160 lbs.
    Parent: Erebus

Appearance: Slim, but muscular. Medium-length, jagged black hair. Black eyes. Caucasian. Darkly attractive. Wears a black, long sleeve shirt, and black jeans.

Personality: Damien is a dark, quiet person. He's usually quite calm.

Damien fights with a pair of black, celestial bronze knives.

Powers:
    Damien can "transform" himself into an entity of shadow, and fly around like that. (If anyone's seen the fifth or sixth harry potter movies, it's like what the death eaters can do: http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_p_kpOwgnLz...rince+(45).jpg
    Last edited by bvdk99; 2010-04-12 at 08:56 PM.
    Great avatar from Ceika!

Spoiler
    Show

I have one internet!

30. - Top - End - #30

Name: Joanna Livingstone
    Height: 5' 19''
    Parent: Thallasa

Appearance: Slim, sandy-blonde haired and has turquoise eyes. She wears a long skirt that is green, and a blue top.

Personality: Joanna is peculiar, mercurial, and femme-fatale-ish. Think Bryn, but badder. She is dark and cold, however.

Powers: Joanna can merge with the ocean, becoming a sort of "water elemental" and she can summon sea water.
    Last edited by waterpenguin43; 2010-04-12 at 10:46 PM.
    Beautiful avatar by Mr_Saturn
    Quote Originally Posted by Maximum Zersk View Post
    ...I think that counts as your own Crowning Moment of Awesome, WP.
    Thank you's:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Lovely avatar of an NPC in Camp Half-Blood of mine by Crimson Angel:
    Thanks to Green Bean for my Spheal avatar.

Also thanks to VT for awarding me with a VT monster competition award.

Four internets and a cookie!