New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #181
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Abhorsen WW III: Shining Night GAME ON!

Quote Originally Posted by Fleeing Coward View Post
    I never once said you are a wolf but the bandwagon against me does seem suspiciously like a wolf pushed one.

I'm suspecting you not because you play differently from me but because you'd lynch someone who actually claimed that they've been in contact with the seer since night 1 over other suspects.
    That's because I find it extremely suspicious you were contacted night 1. If you had say 2, or 3, it'd make more sense to me. Night 1, there's nothing but risk and no benefit. If you're the alpha, the seer's dead. If you're a villager, there's not really any network formed. You'd need at least two scries to make it worthwhile.
    Last edited by Reinholdt; 2011-06-07 at 07:19 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Magtok View Post
    Gods, Reinholdt was right, a hundred percent right.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Quote Originally Posted by Supagoof View Post
    Tale as old as thread
    And you find yourself dead
    Reinholdt was the Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by Philistine View Post
    Reinholdt had already told the truth once in that post, and therefore was over his annual quota.

2. - Top - End - #182
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Reinholdt View Post
    That's because I find it extremely suspicious you were contacted day 1. If you had say 2, or 3, it'd make more sense to me. Day 1, there's nothing but risk and no benefit. If you're the alpha, the seer's dead. If you're a villager, there's not really any network formed. You'd need at least two scries to make it worthwhile.
    Someone scried night 1 is alot less likely to be Uncle Festy than someone scried on any other nights as villager numbers diminish increasing the chance the person scried is actually Uncle Festy.

Contacting someone scried on night 1 is perfectly logical from my point of view since if you die, you know you got unlucky but if you survive you have a proxy you can use to contact other villagers you scry without putting yourself directly in danger.

Are you really that suprised I was scried on night 1 after what I pulled off last game?
    Last edited by Fleeing Coward; 2011-06-07 at 07:25 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLaughingMan View Post
    He's Fleeing Coward. The man could be a cookie-baking, cancer-stricken orphan kitten and still look like a reasonable suspect.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramsus View Post
    I would advise people not to trust FC just on principle. Even if he's on your team, confirmed by the narrator.

3. - Top - End - #183
    Ogre in the Playground

I would never trust my luck in a game like this, as said before. But admittedly, I have not worked the numbers like that. Still, I frankly would prefer to wait until there's a wolf to lynch or someone else to contact so that they can know I was doing it. Better yet, just wait out for a power good power role. There's *goes to count* 4 others besides the seer in a *checks* 20 player game. 1 in 5 is pretty good. So no, I still wouldn't have contacted the first player I scried.

As for last game... I have no idea what happened last game. I wasn't in it and I don't go out of my way to read your exploits.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Tale as old as thread
    Reinholdt was the Beast
    Reinholdt had already told the truth once in that post, and therefore was over his annual quota.

4. - Top - End - #184
    Ogre in the Playground

Why would the seer contact anyone day 2? Wouldn't it be safer all around to confirm on the next night or am I missing something?
    Last edited by Gray Mage; 2011-06-07 at 08:07 PM.

Ignotus Peverell avatar made by the great Bradakhan.

5. - Top - End - #185

I assume Reinholdt means night 1.

I wish Saposhiente was here to give more accurate numbers but in a game this small, assuming you're not lying to discredit me Reinholdt, your play is a losing play in most games this size.

The risk v reward of contacting whoever you scried night 1 means it's never a good idea to not contact them when you scried them even when the villager has a chance of been a wolf.

That said, I still think you're just doing this to protect a fellow wolf and save yourself a kill that you would otherwise have to waste on me.

Also only 3 other good power roles Reinholdt, not 4 so 1/6 and even then that's on the assumption that none of them or the seer dies.
    Last edited by Fleeing Coward; 2011-06-07 at 08:08 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show
    He's Fleeing Coward. The man could be a cookie-baking, cancer-stricken orphan kitten and still look like a reasonable suspect.
    I would advise people not to trust FC just on principle. Even if he's on your team, confirmed by the narrator.

6. - Top - End - #186

That said, I still think you're just doing this to protect a fellow wolf and save yourself a kill that you would otherwise have to waste on me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fleeing Coward
    I never once said you are a wolf but the bandwagon against me does seem suspiciously like a wolf pushed one.
    Funny thing, I just noticed this. Controdictory much?
    Last edited by bladescape; 2011-06-07 at 08:11 PM.
    "Trust bladescape, Shadow of Doubt,"

My almighty and all knowing extended Signature lies HERE! Now includes awesome quotes!

7. - Top - End - #187
    Ogre in the Playground

Still, wouldn't waiting for one more night to confirm be better then just contacting the first person scried?

8. - Top - End - #188
    Ogre in the Playground

I assume Reinholdt means night 1.

I wish Saposhiente was here to give more accurate numbers but in a game this small, assuming you're not lying to discredit me Reinholdt, your play is a losing play in most games this size.

The risk v reward of contacting whoever you scried night 1 means it's never a good idea to not contact them when you scried them even when the villager has a chance of been a wolf.

Also only 3 other good power roles Reinholdt, not 4 so 1/6 and even then that's on the assumption that none of them or the seer dies.
    After night 1, that was the case, so yeah, I'd still go for a power role. And you know well enough, I wouldn't bother protecting other wolves. Almost always a waste of time and gets you killed.

And I keep forgetting that Mogget isn't necessarily on the good guys side. Silly cats.

And I still think you're full of it. Your claims have always been skeezy at best and this one feels no different.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Tale as old as thread
    Reinholdt was the Beast

9. - Top - End - #189

Quote Originally Posted by bladescape View Post
    Funny thing, I just noticed this. Controdictory much?
    And if you note the timing, I only claimed one after the other.

Quote Originally Posted by Reinholdt View Post
    After night 1, that was the case, so yeah, I'd still go for a power role. And you know well enough, I wouldn't bother protecting other wolves. Almost always a waste of time and gets you killed.

And I keep forgetting that Mogget isn't necessarily on the good guys side. Silly cats.

And I still think you're full of it. Your claims have always been skeezy at best and this one feels no different.
    I'm making a claim that can be disproved by a single counter claim with 3 possible proxies out there and at the start of the day when there's barely a bandwagon against me. I don't see why I would make such a claim unless it was true.

As for not protecting other wolves, with a day bane bell and the potential to save a wolf or setup a villager and save a kill on seer proxy that you could ty to get the seer with, I'd say it's nowhere near a waste of time you're claiming.

Looks like:
    Fleeing Coward: 5
    bladescape: 4
    Bobby Archer: 3

I really hope it's the wolves pushing my bandwagon.
    Last edited by Fleeing Coward; 2011-06-07 at 10:00 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show

10. - Top - End - #190
    Dwarf in the Playground

I didn't think so at first, but this is starting to be very reminiscent of how Fleeing Coward acts when defending himself as a wolf (*Cough* The Gamers WW *Cough*). At risk of being wrong, I'm changing my point to Fleeing Coward.
    Last edited by calar; 2011-06-08 at 02:24 PM.
    I shall spread the buttery light of justice over the toast of your iniquity!

Fight my brute.
    Brutes too boring? Try this one.

11. - Top - End - #191
    Dwarf in the Playground

Zombie

Okay, this debate about whether it makes sense for the seer to have contacted Fleeing Coward after Night 1 is going nowhere. Fleeing Coward is attempting to defend the reasoning of someone else and Rienholdt and Bladescape are arguing what they would do if they were the seer. They're not going to convince each other. If they were going to convince other players they would have already done so. At this point, it's all just noise.

The situation right now is:
    1-The Seer is alive
    2-Fleeing Coward is claiming to be a proxy for the seer
    3-No one has counter-claimed or claimed other knowledge of FC's status
    4-We're not quite dead yet, but we're running out of misses

To clarify point 4: There are currently 14 players left in the game. Since we started with 20 players, 5 wolves is a good bet (4 power roles and 1 vanilla wolf). If we miss tonight, the wolves night-kill a villager (barring bringing a wolf into the fold or a successful void), bringing the total to 12 total w/ 5 wolves. Even if we hit a wolf in this scenario, their brand new bell will no longer be under cooldown and they can day bane. If we miss two in a row, we are dead. Even if we hit, the day bane keeps the wolf alive one more day and we're cutting our margin razor thin (if my math is right, we'll have to hit wolves twice in a row).

As for the first three points, the Seer has had three scries. I find it hard to believe that none of them were used on Fleeing Coward (especially after his antics day 3). No one has come forward as being in contact with the real Seer or with information on Fleeing Coward actually being a wolf. I'm willing to bet he's legit.

I know that I'm a villager. A villager who's made some poor choices of bandwagons, but a villager nonetheless. I unfortunately don't have any power role contacts or anything to put up, but all the behavior people are finding suspicious is just the way I've been playing in every game I've been in. And I haven't been a wolf yet. Just a guy whose playing style seems to land him a few "wolf tells".

Bladescape has been a constant presence and has been part of both villager lynches. I don't have a lot of evidence against him, I'll admit. But of the three people who currently have bandwagons against them, he's the only one I distrust right now. And if Fleeing Coward is on the up and up (and I think he is), then he's pushing for bladescape with more information than I have. I think lynching bladescape is the best chance we have.
    Zombie for Hire
    from roleplaying to theatre to "get the hell off my lawn"
    zombie4hire.wordpress.com

12. - Top - End - #192
    Pixie in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by calar View Post
    I would like to point out I was a staunch Murska defender yesterday. Just saying.
    That's what I found suspicious; if the wolves knew he was the Baner they might very well protect him from the lynch to be sure of getting the bell.

There's a bit of a hole in that argument, however, and Reinholdt and Gray Mage are making themselves nice big targets. (Seriously, what gets confirmed night 2 that isn't night 1?) And Sanity702, let's not ignore him.

I have no reason to doubt Fleeing Coward's claim without a counterclaim, so switching to bladescape to try to keep it close.

EDIT:
    I didn't think so at first, but this is starting to be very reminiscent of how Fleeing Coward acts when defending himself as a wolf (*Cough* The Gamers WW *Cough*). At risk of being wrong, I'm changing my point to Fleeing Coward.
    Strangely enough, it's also reminiscent of how he defends himself when he's not a wolf.
    Last edited by Internet Flea; 2011-06-07 at 10:44 PM.

13. - Top - End - #193
    Barbarian in the Playground

So... we're lynching Fleeing Coward because he's claimed to be a seer proxy?

Despite the fact that no one's counter claimed, and the only reason to distrust him is because of highly implausible scenarios?
    Recaiden made the mime doll.

Spoiler: Nexus Characters
    Show

14. - Top - End - #194
    Dwarf in the Playground

Zombie

Quote Originally Posted by billtodamax View Post
    So... we're lynching Fleeing Coward because he's claimed to be a seer proxy?

Despite the fact that no one's counter claimed, and the only reason to distrust him is because of highly implausible scenarios?
    No, of course not!

We also have the fact that he's Fleeing Coward!
    Zombie for Hire
    from roleplaying to theatre to "get the hell off my lawn"
    zombie4hire.wordpress.com

15. - Top - End - #195
    Pixie in the Playground

Sigh.

Losing track of the day, don't know when I'll be back online, and pretty sure the wolves already know this.

I'm the Seer. I scried Fleeing Coward night 1. I fully trust him, for the same reason I trusted Murska yesterday; there's way too many suspicious people pointing at him.

I'm revealing because I got voided last night. Instead of the Baner. The only reason I see that happening is if the wolves know I'm the Seer and assumed Murska was protecting me (why kill Murska when he's under suspicious if they didn't know his role?). I only have two proxies, one of which is Fleeing Coward, the other of which is getting my bell tonight.

And now everybody wants to lynch the revealed proxy and bury the Seer network before we find anything. Bad move, guys, bad move.

Reinholdt was the first vote against Murska yesterday. Gray Mage was the second. Bobby Archer was the third, and bladescape was the fourth. All of these were when the Reinholdt wagon was getting started, and seem like an attempt to get a wolf out of the firing line. With three wolves starting in contact with each other, and Reinholdt and Gray Mage pushing for the death of a Seer proxy over bladescape, I'd say it's likely they're the power wolves.

16. - Top - End - #196

^Good enough for me.

bladescape.
    Previous Avatars:
    Spoiler
    Show

Old Avatar by PersonalSaivor.

Ponytar by akrim.elf

Quote Originally Posted by The Lost Eyeball
    Long separated by cruel fate, the star-crossed lovers raced across the grassy field toward each other like two freight trains, one having left Cleveland at 6:36 p.m. traveling at 55 mph, the other from Topeka at 4:19 p.m. at a speed of 35 mph.

17. - Top - End - #197
    Ogre in the Playground

Bladescape for me as well. Though you're misunderstanding my distrust of Fleeing Coward. Though this turn of events are poor as well.
    Last edited by Reinholdt; 2011-06-08 at 10:45 AM.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Tale as old as thread
    Reinholdt was the Beast

18. - Top - End - #198
    Halfling in the Playground

Wait a second.

So, the story is that seer proxy Fleeing Coward has been setting off multiple, successive bandwagons on non-wolves? That he was connected with the seer but hadn't scried any of the guys he was voting for? That the seer proxy was running a foolish, obvious high profile? That he hadn't scried Murska and thus didn't know not to avoid bandwagoning him? I mean, it's Murska! You always scry him!

This story is suspicious as hell. But it still hasn't been countered...

Aw, heck. I don't know who to vote for. Someone explain it to me.
    Last edited by BobTheFerret; 2011-06-08 at 01:25 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Shapeshifters 2 WW
    It is dark. You are likely to be eaten by a grue.
    Gooooooo Colonials!

19. - Top - End - #199
    Dwarf in the Playground

Fine by me, Bladescape it is.
    I shall spread the buttery light of justice over the toast of your iniquity!

Fight my brute.
    Brutes too boring? Try this one.

20. - Top - End - #200

OldWizardGuy

I think I will take the chance that Bladescape is a wolf

21. - Top - End - #201
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Internet Flea View Post
    That's what I found suspicious; if the wolves knew he was the Baner they might very well protect him from the lynch to be sure of getting the bell.

There's a bit of a hole in that argument, however, and Reinholdt and Gray Mage are making themselves nice big targets. (Seriously, what gets confirmed night 2 that isn't night 1?) And Sanity702, let's not ignore him.
    The possession of a bell? First scry for role results villager, if the next scry for bell doesn't scry for Astarael the scry target is a villager and not Festy (this is how it works, right?).

22. - Top - End - #202

...All right, Fleeing Coward. You have ONE more day to find me an actual necromancer. Then, if you fail, I WILL lynch you. You're lucky you have a Seer to back you up this time.

If Bladescape is a wolf, though, I will... reconsider my lynch target back to my rival.

We need to duel anyway, TheLaughingMan. Assuming nothing else comes up, shall we tomorrow?
    Normal avatar by Darwin. Many thanks!

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Temotei View Post
    Along with your avatar, your class is the bard.
    Indeed it is, now that I think about it. Bard in the Playground

From Murska's City: Eternally Unlucky

Retired Werewolfer

23. - Top - End - #203

Quote Originally Posted by Eternal Drifter View Post
    We need to duel anyway, TheLaughingMan. Assuming nothing else comes up, shall we tomorrow?
    That depends. Do you enjoy sleeping with the fishes?
    Previous Avatars:
    Spoiler
    Show

Old Avatar by PersonalSaivor.

Ponytar by akrim.elf

Quote Originally Posted by The Lost Eyeball
    Long separated by cruel fate, the star-crossed lovers raced across the grassy field toward each other like two freight trains, one having left Cleveland at 6:36 p.m. traveling at 55 mph, the other from Topeka at 4:19 p.m. at a speed of 35 mph.

24. - Top - End - #204

NecromancerGirl

Quote Originally Posted by Internet Flea View Post
    Sigh.

Losing track of the day, don't know when I'll be back online, and pretty sure the wolves already know this.

I'm the Seer. I scried Fleeing Coward night 1. I fully trust him, for the same reason I trusted Murska yesterday; there's way too many suspicious people pointing at him.

I'm revealing because I got voided last night. Instead of the Baner. The only reason I see that happening is if the wolves know I'm the Seer and assumed Murska was protecting me (why kill Murska when he's under suspicious if they didn't know his role?). I only have two proxies, one of which is Fleeing Coward, the other of which is getting my bell tonight.

And now everybody wants to lynch the revealed proxy and bury the Seer network before we find anything. Bad move, guys, bad move.

Reinholdt was the first vote against Murska yesterday. Gray Mage was the second. Bobby Archer was the third, and bladescape was the fourth. All of these were when the Reinholdt wagon was getting started, and seem like an attempt to get a wolf out of the firing line. With three wolves starting in contact with each other, and Reinholdt and Gray Mage pushing for the death of a Seer proxy over bladescape, I'd say it's likely they're the power wolves.
    Im going to point this out (as I was a co-narrator for two of these and do know a little about the rules.)

Ummmm how can you trust him? After a scry? unless he scried as a power role in which case congrats for outing ANOTHER power role for the wolves.

The reason I bring this up is that if you scried him for a bell there are at least four(? I think) wolves that would not work on... 1) is the alpha as NO BELLS work on him, 2) the beast , 3/4) possible other wolves.

If you scried for role once again it would not work on the alpha... Just saying I wouldn't trust all your scries to the network, not that it matters now that you have outed yourself as the seer. My opinion DUMP THE BELL ASAP.
    I am alive!

It has been a very very long time.

25. - Top - End - #205
    Ogre in the Playground

DruidGirl

Day ends in a few hours. So get those last minute votes in.
    Not wearing your seat belt? See you soon!
    Thanks to Kwarkpudding for this excellent avatar.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Tialait View Post
    This is perhaps the most amazing idea I have heard in eons. Thank you kind slayer of Death.

26. - Top - End - #206

Well, As for the support of some people helping me? I threw a few PM's around to try and stay alive. I'm not sure if FC is the Seer Proxy, could be, but I think it's obvious that they haven't scried me.
    "Trust bladescape, Shadow of Doubt,"

My almighty and all knowing extended Signature lies HERE! Now includes awesome quotes!

27. - Top - End - #207
    Pixie in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by BobTheFerret View Post
    Wait a second.

So, the story is that seer proxy Fleeing Coward has been setting off multiple, successive bandwagons on non-wolves? That he was connected with the seer but hadn't scried any of the guys he was voting for? That the seer proxy was running a foolish, obvious high profile? That he hadn't scried Murska and thus didn't know not to avoid bandwagoning him? I mean, it's Murska! You always scry him!

This story is suspicious as hell. But it still hasn't been countered...

Aw, heck. I don't know who to vote for. Someone explain it to me.
    I haven't scried any wolves. Without scrying a wolf, analysis is all there is to work with, so I don't see why the Seer network wouldn't use any.
    Besides, Fleeing Coward is Fleeing Coward, and will do Fleeing Coward stuff. Trying to clear stuff through me would just mean we don't do anything since I'm unavailable for most of the day. As for why I didn't scry Murska, I have other criteria for scries.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gray Mage View Post
    The possession of a bell? First scry for role results villager, if the next scry for bell doesn't scry for Astarael the scry target is a villager and not Festy (this is how it works, right?).
    I think I thought about that and dismissed it. Maybe not.
    Anyway, Sanity already said it; you can't really scry Uncle Festy anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanity702 View Post
    Im going to point this out (as I was a co-narrator for two of these and do know a little about the rules.)

Ummmm how can you trust him? After a scry? unless he scried as a power role in which case congrats for outing ANOTHER power role for the wolves.

The reason I bring this up is that if you scried him for a bell there are at least four(? I think) wolves that would not work on... 1) is the alpha as NO BELLS work on him, 2) the beast , 3/4) possible other wolves.

If you scried for role once again it would not work on the alpha... Just saying I wouldn't trust all your scries to the network, not that it matters now that you have outed yourself as the seer. My opinion DUMP THE BELL ASAP.
    I can trust him because his bandwagon got bigger after he claimed proxy, even though he wasn't challenged.
    Plus I'm not dead, three days later. There's that.
    As for my other scry... they're getting my bell. Might as well give them everything else too.

28. - Top - End - #208
    Ogre in the Playground

DruidGirl

day ends. narration coming.

This is perhaps the most amazing idea I have heard in eons. Thank you kind slayer of Death.

29. - Top - End - #209
    Ogre in the Playground

DruidGirl

Uncle Festy sighed. It was good to be King. he thought. He prepared to leave Death when he heard the distinctive sound of the door being opened behind him. He stood still, the water rippling around his feet and wondered if somehow, Murska had survived. Impossible. He would have been dragged to the Ninth get. The wave should have taken him straight there. He took a deep breath and smelled nothing. He backed up slowly and quietly, his footsteps echoing across the water. He turned only to see Murska standing in front of him.

Going somewhere Festy? he asked, his voice quite cold. Except it wasn't Murska. Or was it? Murska shone like the sun, and floated above the water. Then it clicked. Uncle Festy laughed at what he saw. The Abhorsen has made himself a ghost. Doesn't that go against all your beliefs. How far you've fallen Murska. To become one of us, that is low, even for you. I must admit I am surprised, but this can work in my favor. He pulled out a bell. And now I shall bind you to my will.

Bind me if you can. Murska said, For you will rest in peace before I am done. I am The Abhorsen, and I have a duty to fulfill. Festy ignored him and rang Saraneth across the water. At the same moment, Murska disappeared much to Festy's surprise. He silenced the bell and looked across the water. A ghost can't harm the living or dead Murska. You are only a figment of what you were.

Murska's voice rang out across the water. You are right Festy, but I am not just a ghost.... He appeared behind Festy, sword in hand. I am more than I have ever been. Festy turned at the sound of his voice only to get slashed across the chest. Flesh ripped and steel met bone but no blood dripped. Are you serious Murska? I'm undead! We don't bleed! Magical sword or not! Festy laughed at him and rang Saraneth again. But Murska was much to quick and again vanished. I grow weary of this Murska. You cannot kill me.

Murska charged him out of thin air, not saying anything. He was silence incarnate, death belonged to him. Festy rang the bell and Murska flickered out again. I will bind you Murksa, and I'll torture you for eternity. Give up now and I might be kind. You can call me Master, I won't use you to kill, only to make an example out of you. It's a good deal, take it while you can. Murska appeared again and slashed at Festy. Flesh ripped apart but the man felt nothing. He grabbed Murska's arm in one hand and grinned. Try disappearing now when I'm holding on. He then rang Saraneth. Murska felt his will collapse as he was bound.

Uncle Festy packed the bell away and looked at Murska. That was foolish Murska. Even you know you can't defeat me as a ghost. This time it was Murska turn to grin, I don''t need to defeat you Festy. I only had to distract you long enough for Kibeth to prepare. Festy's smiled faltered, he looked around and saw Kibeth sitting behind him. The dog barked once, and Festy felt himself bound hand and foot. Murska broke free of his bounds and reached inside and took Saraneth back. This belongs to me. He rang it loud and clear, the note floating across death. Every undead that heard it marched towards to gate and beyond.

Festy spat at him. You fool! You'll take us all back! Murska smiled a sad smile. That was the plan Festy. I told you since the beginning. He grabbed Festy's arm in his own, and stood side by side. Now let us go. Together, they walked into Death.

Summary!
    Spoiler
    Show

bladescape was lynched! He was Uncle Festy!
    He had Saraneth and Astarael!
    Saraneth will now be randomly given to Team Good!
    Astarael will stay with Team Evil!

Night 4 Begins! Those who just received the bells tonight can use them.
    Last edited by Deathslayer7; 2011-06-09 at 02:21 AM.

30. - Top - End - #210
    Ogre in the Playground

DruidGirl

People still alive:
    Spoiler
    Show

Khal
    Bobby Archer
    sanity702
    billtodamax
    Fleeing Coward
    Gray Mage
    TheLaughingMan
    Internet Flea
    calar
    Eternal Drifter
    cd4
    BobtheFerret
    Reinholdt

Day 1 Autolynch warning:
    Bobtheferret did not vote.
    Sanity voted but scratched his old vote out and did not revote. So he is considered not voting.