New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 2 of 29 FirstFirst 12345678910111227 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #31
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: Pokemon: Aschen Adventures (IC)

Adela's grip slackens for a moment when she sees the carnage. Those sick bastards, she thinks, trying without success to look somewhere that isn't bloody or broken. In a flash, Vichi is gone, barreling into the center without a thought. "Dammit, Vichi," she exclaims, dashing in behind him. Her feet slip on the ground, but she ignores that.

Adela skids straight past the Charmeleon and Vichi and puts a foot out to stop herself, ignoring its appearance. Whirling around, she lashes out with an arm, chopping at it as she'd practiced before in training. Only now, her target was a real, live, and probably angry Pokemon. Oh well. One couldn't have everything.

"Vichi, Quick Attack!"

Spoiler
    Show

Vichi is sensing Aura and is in I8.

Adela Shifts from G11 to I6, trainer action to Attack with Karate Chop Accuracy - (1d20)[5] HIT! (crit on 17-20) Damage - (4d6+3)[10]

Command: Once the Pokemon turns roll around, Vichi Quick Attacks Accuracy - (1d20)[9] HIT! Damage - (2d10+9)[18] to Interrupt the Charmeleon, and then moves toward whichever individual has the most malevolent Aura. Yeah, Adela didn't command that part, but Vichi isn't completely obedient.

Tell me if I did something wrong, okay?
    Last edited by Ajadea; 2011-05-23 at 08:15 PM.

2. - Top - End - #32
    Ettin in the Playground

Grimacing at the carnage, Gavin mutters to himself, "Need to stay away from that Lucario..." As he sees the girl rush in, attacking the Charmeleon herself while commanding her own Pokemon to do the same, he nods, and says, "Garan, Tackle the Charmeleon." Slipping into the room, he quickly ducks down by the counter.

Spoiler
    Show
    Starting with Gavin in J10, Garan in I10.

Gavin Shifts to L7, ducking behind the counter.

Once Pokemon Actions roll around, Garan shifts to J8 and uses Tackle.
    Accuracy Check: (1d20)[13], Damage: (2d10)[16] + (1d4)[4] STAB + 11. The attack adds 1d10 per Weight Class Garan is under the Charmeleon, and Garan is WC 5, meaning I can get up to +4d10. I don't have access to the book ATM, so I'll just put the dice rolls here, and you can take the first however many are appropriate: (4d10)[8][2][9][5](24).
    Zio Avatar by acelegna

Spoiler: Currently Running
    Show
    None ATM

Spoiler: Current Characters
    Show
    None ATM

3. - Top - End - #33
    Troll in the Playground

"Grisly," was the only word to describe the scene. There was perhaps a, more suitable term, but at that that very moment vocabulary was the last thing on Nathan's mind. He was scared yes, but it was times like this that reaffirmed his dream of becoming Champion.

"When I'm Champion things like this will never happen again..."

Instead he focused on the Charmeleon, the Lucario, the Ursaring, and the man with the gun. Namely, the more obvious dangers present in the room. Seeing the Charmeleon well in hand, Nathan decided to risk the gunman's attention.

"Ender, blast him down," he calmly ordered.

Drawing the steel baton from his waist, he brandished in defensively in case the Lucario decided to enter the fray.

Spoiler
    Show
    Ender:
    Shift to K8 and use Signal Beam.
    (1d20)[3] - Accuracy Check
    (5d10+15)[40] - Damage

Nathan:
    Stand guard in H9.
    Last edited by Bad Situation; 2011-05-24 at 11:28 PM.

⑨Strongest Ice⑨

4. - Top - End - #34
    Barbarian in the Playground

"Oh my God!" T.J. was standing just outside the pokemon center, trying not to get in the way. He was still in a perfect spot to see everything. The dead pidgeotto didn't frighten him. The scene inside certainly did. Helping the woman hanging from the upper level was the first thing he wanted to do, but the Lucario was sure to stop him. T.J. would have to wait until it was distracted to get up there. He ran in toward the right and released Dancho to attack the Charmeleon. "As soon as you can, Zen Headbutt!"
    Last edited by OrchestraHc; 2011-05-23 at 08:12 PM.

5. - Top - End - #35

Spoiler
    Show
    Sorry dice roller kicking my ass

T.J. Starts at I10 moves to K9 and releases Dancho at K8
    Dancho uses Zen Headbutt
    Accuracy Check: (1d20)[8] Minimum Check 4. Enemy Flinches if 15-20.
    Damage Check: (5d10)[28] + (1d4)[2] (STAB) + 6

6. - Top - End - #36
    Ettin in the Playground

Adela skims behind the Charmeleon and karate chops it as Vichi leaps through the air, landing feet first on the Charmeleon and sending it flailing back. As the Charmeleon is distracted with the riolu on its face, Dancho charges forwards, headbutting it and sweeping its legs out from under it, bringing both the Charmeleon and Riolu down on it. And, as if in slow motion, the fat, heavy Munchlax ambles forwards, standing above the dogpile, and (somewhat unnecessarily) slams its whole girth into it.
    The Charmeleon is quite still.
    Ender manages to hit the gunman with a signal beam, sending him reeling and shaking his head. He's still standing, though, and fires off a few shots at Ender- two of them hitting with a loud, metallic "thunk".
    Ender spins through the air, but manages to stay afloat. He shakes his head, and decides to go for an easier target- the dogpile. He doesn't care much who he hits, so long as he hits something, and fires off another 3 shots at it. Two hit Garan, and one manages to hit Vichi!
    Spoiler
    Show
    11 damage to Garan, 2 damage to Ender, 4 damage to Vichi.

The man with the cane atop the balcony gestures. "Ursaring... protect your trainer."
    The Ursaring turns back, groaning, and lumbers over in front of the man with the gun. Up closer, you can see that the beast is emaciated, malnourished, and exhausted, with bloodshot eyes and a foaming mouth... but still a powerful monster in its own right.
    "And Lucario- ready yourself."
    The Lucario steps up and assumes a fighting position, eyes closed.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Move order:
    Nathan
    Adela
    Ender
    Vichi
    Ursaring
    T.J.
    Dancho
    Gavin
    Garan

So, the top two go ahead and post your actions, and your pokemon's orders.
    Map's updated, too.
    Last edited by Gorgondantess; 2011-05-24 at 03:05 PM.
    Marceline Abadeer by Gnomish Wanderer

7. - Top - End - #37
    Ettin in the Playground

Adela lets out a hissing breath when a bullet strikes Vichi, but no time to think about that now. She nimbly steps around the dogpile and vaults over the counter, then lunges forward and strikes at the newly released Ursaring. A flash of pity sparks within her when she sees and feels how abused the Ursaring must be, but she quashes it firmly. "Vichi, disengage and Quick Attack!" she yells, sweeping her arm to indicate what she wanted him to target. She was going to save his powerful moves for that Lucario standing smugly in the corner-and Quick Attack was a highly distracting sort of move.

8. - Top - End - #38
    Troll in the Playground

Nathan watched with grim satisfaction, as the gunman stumbled. It was a victory short lived though, as the gunman stood his ground and fired a few shots of his own. He had to make sure he went down, and fast. Risking a glance at the fallen Charmeleon, Nathan dashed across the ruined center waving his baton threateningly, with the intention of drawing the bear and the gunman away from the others. They managed to take down the lizard, maybe he would get lucky with the bear.

The giant brown bear.

Nathan hated his life sometimes.

"Ender, Make sure the gunman goes down this time," came his cool command. Fear was a weapon, one just as dangerous as the gun that threatened to take his life.

Spoiler
    Show
    Ender:
    Shift to P9 and shoot a Gust.
    (1d20)[6] - Accuracy Check
    (2d10+15)[20] - Damage (Gust)

Nathan:
    Move to M8.
    Last edited by Bad Situation; 2011-05-24 at 11:27 PM.

⑨Strongest Ice⑨

9. - Top - End - #39
    Ettin in the Playground

The Ursaring takes two excellent blows from both Adela and Vichi, and seems almost down... but seems to be through sheer force of will alone still standing. And ready to risk it all in one last attack.
    Its trainer- the man atop the balcony, holding the cane- knows this, and directs it accordingly.
    "Ursaring- Double Edge!"
    The Ursaring spins around, and slamming into Adela with its shoulder, it lunges forwards and up, lifting her into the air and running. As soon as it reaches the counter it slams her down on it, its full weight dropping on her. Her head snaps back to strike the counter's surface, and everything goes dark for her.
    The miserable beast, its job done, slumps to the ground.
    Ender blasts the gunman with a magnetically-charged gust of air, and sends him falling to the ground.
    Spoiler
    Show
    T.J. & Dancho are up.
    Last edited by Gorgondantess; 2011-05-24 at 11:28 PM.

10. - Top - End - #40

"Dancho! Get out of there now! That Lucario is next so be ready! If that thing gets close, Yawn." As Dancho obeyed, T.J. looked around for anything he could do. Anyway at all to be useful. Spotting the rifle on the floor, he flexed his mind and the gun slid across the floor between Nathaniel and Mr. Walker. "Don't dwell on it," he said to avoid a mid-battle explanation. With nothing else coming to mind, he ran over to the counter and clumsily climbed over it to check Adela's pulse. Biting his lip, he placed his hand on Adela's neck.

Spoiler
    Show
    Dancho moves to J6
    T.J. moves the rifle to L8
    He moves to L5

11. - Top - End - #41
    Ettin in the Playground

You can't actually move to L5, but other than that, okay.
    Gavin?

12. - Top - End - #42
    Ettin in the Playground

Gavin grabs the rifle, muttering to himself, "Well, I suppose it will do." Looking quickly over the room, he says, just loudly enough to be heard, "Garan, move up and use Curse. Be ready to Counter when that Lucario gets close, as well." Looking at him for a moment, the Munchlax nods, striding in front of the Slowpoke.

Spoiler
    Show
    Trainer Action: Pick up Rifle - I don't have the Arms feature for firearms, but I can club people with it.

Pokemon Action: Move to I6, use Curse(+1 Attack CS, +1 Defense CS, -1 Speed CS - even though he has 1 Speed to begin with.

Should he be attacked in melee by the Lucario, Garan will use Counter.
    Zio Avatar by acelegna

Show
    None ATM

Show
    None ATM

13. - Top - End - #43
    Ettin in the Playground

Alrighty then.
    The man atop the balcony gestures with his cane. His voice is wispy and silent, barely above a whisper. However, it's still set hard.
    "Well then... It seems that it is time for me to leave."
    He lifts a pokeball out from coat, and bringing it down, releases an abra.
    "I leave the rest to you, Lucario."
    And with another gesture, he and the abra are gone.
    The Lucario steps forward, raising its arms and readying itself. Even without trainer, it's not going to go out without a fight.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Nathan & Ender are up, then.

14. - Top - End - #44
    Troll in the Playground

Nathan visibly winced as the young girl was quite literally slammed down against the counter. Well, when the going got tough, the tough got going. Unfortunately, in this particular case the 'tough' had a tendency of being slammed into counters.

Nathan did not like where this was going.

"Ender, stay behind me and attack when able. We wouldn't want your coating to get all scuffed would we?"

Nathan charged through the mess that was the Pokemon center and landed short of the man currently bleeding away his life. The young trainer made sure not to get any of the blood on his shoes. Ick.

Spoiler
    Show
    Ender:
    Shift to J9, Signal Beam should the Lucario get within range.
    (1d20)[19] - Accuracy Check
    (5d10+15)[50] - Damage (Signal Beam)

Nathan:
    Shift to G8.
    Last edited by Bad Situation; 2011-05-26 at 12:34 AM.

⑨Strongest Ice⑨

15. - Top - End - #45
    Ettin in the Playground

T.J. & Dancho?
    EDIT: You're not sure whether Adela will make it or not. Her pulse is erratic, and her breathing halting. There is a large pool of blood forming under her head, and it's even starting to drip over the side of the counter.
    Also, the huge bear collapsed on top of her can't be helping any.
    Last edited by Gorgondantess; 2011-05-26 at 01:10 AM.

16. - Top - End - #46
    Ettin in the Playground

Vichi jumps out of the way when the ugly Ursaring slams down on the trainer, body tensed and waiting for her to get up and yell at him again. Of course he didn't need her. She just had good ideas. But when she didn't move, didn't wake up and scold him for standing around with his mouth open like a dead fish, he felt odd. Not scared of course. He was a Riolu, he never got scared. But the trainer was supposed to get up, get up and yell and hit things. He told her so. Loudly.

The trainer didn't even move. She was usually listening. She should have woken up and yelled at him for daring to talk back. Though she didn't do much of that now, actually. But she didn't move. That was wrong. It was the Ursaring's fault! If it got off the trainer, she could go and fight again. So he hit it with a paw and told it to get off the trainer.

It didn't move either. Why weren't they moving, he asked loudly. He wasn't shrieking of course. Only really young Riolu would shriek. He was big. Get up, trainer. Time to move, time to yell and hit things. Stupid trainer, not time to sleep yet! You told me that I couldn't go to sleep after training! You said I couldn't rest when I was wet, and you have juice all over your head! You can't go to sleep now either!

Why aren't you getting up?
    Last edited by Ajadea; 2011-05-26 at 01:16 AM.

17. - Top - End - #47

"Oh God, oh God, oh God," T.J. kept muttering as he kept he pulled his hand back. The fingers he used to check her pulse had a bit of blood on them. Adela was bleeding. At least she has a pulse, so she could get better if we act fast. He needed a plan but he could barely hear himself think over the sound of her Riolu crying and swatting at the Ursaring in vain. Maybe the cop outside could do something. No, not with the Lucario around. The Lucario! He pulled out his pokedex and looked up the Lucario. "Fighting Steel. Aura. Super Rare. Strong. Fast." T.J. might have had something.

"Dancho! Use Curse, and prepare for the worst!" He turned his attention to the Lucario. "No idiot just leaves a Lucario behind," he yelled to the pokemon, "so you probably have some place to be. If you do, then go. We probably can't catch you." He gestures at Dancho and Garan. He stares at the Lucario for some sort of answer, a bit afraid of what will happen next.

Spoiler
    Show
    Trainer Action-Pokedex check
    Dancho-Curse - Normal
    EOT – None
    Self - No Damage
    Effect: No Target
    The user’s Speed is lowered 1 Combat Stage. The user’s Attack is raised 1 Combat Stage and the user’s Defense is raised 1 Combat Stage.

18. - Top - End - #48
    Ettin in the Playground

The makes no response to T.J., simply stepping forwards again. It seems resolved to take this to the very end.
    Gavin?

19. - Top - End - #49
    Ettin in the Playground

I'm surprised that boy hasn't run yet... Gavin thinks, as he watches the Lucario approach. Quietly, he commands, "Garan, use Curse again. When it attacks you, Counter it." The Munchlax nods, drawing ever more power into itself. Thinking for a moment, Gavin steps forward and pulls out a Super Potion, spraying the medicine over Garan's wounds. As the Pokemon's wounds close, he thinks to himself, This is probably the worst matchup I could've found... but it doesn't matter. As long as Garan withstands the first attack, he'll be fine.

Spoiler
    Show
    Gavin's Action: Move to I7, use Super Potion on Garan (Garan only needed 11 points of healing, so no need to roll).
    Garan's action: Curse (+1 Attack, Defense Combat Stage, -1 Speed Combat Stage). If Lucario attacks him next turn, he will use Counter.
    Zio Avatar by acelegna

Show
    None ATM

Show
    None ATM

20. - Top - End - #50
    Ettin in the Playground

As Garan is utilizing his curse, and Gavin turns to get his super potion, the Lucario speeds forwards and slams its fist into Garan's face with a sickening crunch. The pokemon is sent toppling onto its back, its face bleeding and disfigured. It feebly gets to its feet, ready to counter... then topples back to the ground, unconscious.
    Meanwhile, Ender sends a signal beam at the Lucario; it brushes the effects off with a shake of the head, and readies itself for more battle.
    Spoiler
    Show
    43 damage to Munchlax, accounting for 5 defense. Note that the move used was an interrupt.
    Ender's signal beam: (1d20)[13]
    (5d10+11)[27]
    Nathan/Ender?
    Last edited by Gorgondantess; 2011-05-28 at 02:12 AM.

21. - Top - End - #51
    Troll in the Playground

Just his luck. A fighting type. And he was the only trainer with a fresh Pokemon at the ready. He briefly considered Dancho's help, but discarded the notion. The boy, T.J. seemed more concerned over the girl's well being. Not that he could blame her. The Ursaring had slammed her into the table pretty damn hard. More than that, blood was beginning to bother him.

Only a little.

So it was up to him. A new trainer with a similarly new Pokemon up against a powerful opponent. Nathan didn't like these odds. But neither could he deny the desire to prove himself. All he had to do was avoid tripping over his own feet. A fear that was intensely worrying.

"Stay out of it's range Ender, you saw what it did to that Munchlax."

Spoiler
    Show
    Ender:
    Shift to M6 and use Gust.
    (1d20)[1] - Accuracy Check
    (2d10+15)[27] - Gust

Nathan:
    Shift to I6 and attack with Steel Baton.
    (1d20)[19] - Accuracy Check
    (1d8+3)[9] - Steel Baton

⑨Strongest Ice⑨

22. - Top - End - #52
    Ettin in the Playground

Nathan's rod just bounces off of its shoulder, but Ender's gust manages to give the Lucario a good buffeting. However, it shakes it off, ready for more.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Aaaaaand, T.J. and Dancho are up!

23. - Top - End - #53
    Troll in the Playground

"Form a wall around it. Don't let it get far enough to cause any further damage to her." Nathan barked uncharacteristically.

This was bad, they were already down three combatants and his attacks had hardly even begun to scratch at the Lucario. Ender wouldn't last a single blow, and as far he was concerned the magnemite was the best shot they had at pulling through. Nathan considered Dancho's potential to knock out the dog Pokemon, but there were too many 'ifs'. What if the move missed? What if the move was too shallow? What if the Lucario lashed out in desperation? How long could TJ's slowpoke really last in close range combat with a fully evolved Pokemon?

Nathan scowled as the Lucario nimbly dodged Ender's gust of wind. Where was that damn police officer...

⑨Strongest Ice⑨

24. - Top - End - #54

"Dancho, Zen Headbutt!" That was the best he had. It would be a lot better if Lucario wasn't a Steel-type, but it was still a powerful move, so T.J could settle for nuetral strength. Lucario was fighting three on one, and it could not be said how impressed he was by trainers who could enter the fray like that, so it was a matter of time. Or so he hoped.

He took T.J. pulled off his backpack and yanked out a white muscle shirt. His plan was to start exercising on his journey, but now he at least had an excuse not to. He folded the shirt to a manageable size , lifted Adela's head slightly, and pressed his hand to the general area of the wound. Hopefully the pressure would stop the bleeding, because this was about all the first aid he knew.

Spoiler
    Show
    Dancho shifts to I7
    Zen Headbutt
    Accuracy: (1d20)[19] Minimum Check: 4 Flinch on 15-20
    Damage: (5d10)[25]+(1d4)[2](STAB)+7

T.J. uses a wisdom check to stabilize Adela
    (1d20)[10]

25. - Top - End - #55
    Ettin in the Playground

The Lucario, at this point, is already pretty much beat. While it hasn't suffered too much actual abuse, it seems like its stamina isn't too good: it's shaking and quivering, and its eyes are bloodshot. That doesn't mean, however, that it can't still put up a fight.
    Dancho leaps forwards, psychic energy glowing on his brow, charging towards the Lucario. He leaps through the air towards it... and the Lucario puts its palms forwards and catches Dancho by the face, taking all the brunt of the psychic energy. It skids backwards, and using Dancho's momentum, grabs him by a leg and hurls him into the wall! He slams into it, causing a slowpoke-shaped crater on the plaster and collapses onto the ground, quite unconscious.
    Spoiler
    Show
    50 damage to Dancho.

As the Lucario hurls Dancho, however, the fierceness of his attack causes it to lose its balance as it spins around, coming off the ground and falling to the floor with a thud. It tries to get up, eyes rolling back... then falls back down, out of the fight.
    Spoiler
    Show
    KO!!!!!
    You have each passed the trial by fire without dying, and so the rewards shall, as fitting, be quite tremendous.
    Vichi gets 1377 xp.
    Garan gets 1502 xp.
    Ender and Dancho get 1727 xp.
    These xp rewards are calculated using both concrete and arbitrary modifiers.
    Last edited by Gorgondantess; 2011-05-30 at 09:08 PM.

26. - Top - End - #56
    Ettin in the Playground

Gavin recalls his unconscious Pokemon, his grip on the rifle's barrel relaxing. Looking at the three young trainers, he thinks, I'm surprised... I would've expected them to run. Still... Looking around, he takes stock of their situation: the girl lying unconscious, blood pooled from a head wound. That nervous boy, kneeling by her and attempting to tend to her... and the other boy, Nathan, still tensed as though expecting the Lucario to stand up again. Nodding to himself, he moved around the counter, thinking to himself, Unfortunately, I don't have the option of simply leaving. Too many people around... I need to at least make a token effort to help her. Though, it's her own fault for charging into battle herself... Kneeling down by her, he looked up, and said, "You... Nathan, wasn't it? Go see if you can find someone to help her. I'm no doctor, but I can try to keep her stable." Turning to the other boy, he commanded, "You. Look around and see if you can find some medical supplies here. Now." The orders given, he turns to the girl, muttering, "At the very least, please make an effort to not die... it'll make things much harder on me if this doesn't work."

Spoiler
    Show
    Wisdom check to make sure Adela is stabilized: (1d20+2)[19]
    Zio Avatar by acelegna

Show
    None ATM

Show
    None ATM

27. - Top - End - #57
    Troll in the Playground

Nathan had never liked being bossed around, but understood the severity of the task at hand. Someone's life was on the line, but first the man in the labcoat had to learn that this would only be a one time affair. "Understood," he mock saluted, "just make sure she's alright."

Before leaving he turned to acknowledge TJ. "Good going there kid, I don't think we would have made it without your Slowpoke's help. Maybe you aren't as useless as you seem to think you are."

And without another word Nathan dashed out into the town proper, demanding the aid and attention of the mass that had grouped around the Pokemon Center previously.

⑨Strongest Ice⑨

28. - Top - End - #58

As the Lucario finally fell, T.J. finally felt a moment of ease. He recalled his unconcious Slowpoke back to its ball to take a well earned rest.

The moment was over quickly as Mr. Walker had ordered T.J. to search for supplies while he handled Adela. T.J backed off to give short man room to work. "Medical Supplies? Right. Maybe the in back?" He turned his head to the dented metal door the Ursaring had run itself ragged to try and open. That's probably why they were trying to bust it down. It's probably locked, but I've got no better ideas.

As he made his way to the door, Nathaniel's compliments reached his ears. He was glad he was facing the door, because he had a hard time restraining a smile. I really helped save the day, he thought, as he gave the door a try.

29. - Top - End - #59
    Ettin in the Playground

Outside the pokemon center, the crowds have dispersed and it's quite deserted. This is likely due to the dead cop, who is laying slumped under the window. There's a hole in his neck, and a larger hole in the back of his head, and the wall of the pokemon center and especially his chest are drenched in blood. He must've died not long ago, as his nose is still dribbling blood.

Inside the pokemon center, the busted in metal door is unlatched and opened, and a few people come out- a couple nurses, a burly man in scrubs who looks like he couldn't decide whether to be a boxer or a male nurse and went for both, and a professor in a labcoat, not exactly old but with an ageless look- she could've passed for 25 or 45. The nurses seem shaken, and the man crosses his arms and looks at the destruction, eyes wide. The professor, however, simply sighs and shakes her head as if this were just some irksome ordeal that she wanted to be over with as quickly as possible.
    Behind them, a scrawny little ambipom slinks out, looking around warily. It sees the nurse hanging up above- who is currently making muffled shouts and screams- and shrieks, crawling up to the balcony above her and caterwauling violently.
    The doctor begins curtly issuing orders. "Dan, get up there and untie her. And for the love of god, when the rope is untied keep hold of it and pull her up gently. The girl's suffered enough today."
    The man in scrubs nods and runs to the door on the side of the building, reappearing atop the balcony several seconds later and begins to get to work, ambipom still crying out.
    "You two," gestures to T.J. and Gavin, "Help me get this ursaring off this girl. Don't slide it off her, lift it off her. You as well," gesturing back to the nurses.
    "Now, I'll push, Rose and Leila will take him by his shoulders, and you two get in position behind the counter to take him by the right side of his stomach. My right. Once we have him lifted, you two push him over and off the girl. Get in position, but wait for my word."
    As soon as you're all where you're needed, she gives the signal and you lift off the ursaring. It's heavy- damn, it's heavy! But you manage to lift it off of Adela without a hitch and send it toppling to the ground under the counter.
    Underneath, Adela looks a mess. There's blood running from her nose and down her chin, and her neck is at a horrible angle. The doctor checks her pulse.
    "Rose, go in back and get a stretcher. Leila, tend to the trainers and their pokemon for now."
    She does so, as the professor scans over Adela. As soon as Rose is back, they lift Adela onto the stretcher and rush her into the back room.
    The other nurse turns to address the rest of you. "Um, why don't you give me your pokemon, so I can take care of them... And, uh, we have facilities upstairs, if you want to clean up..."

30. - Top - End - #60
    Ettin in the Playground

Nodding curtly at the nurse, Gavin hands over the Pokeball with his unconscious Munchlax and turns towards the stairs. As he climbs, his gaze turns towards the back room, and he sighs. His gaze then shifts to the young boy - who, despite his own nerves, performed far better than Gavin had ever expected. His cold gaze remains locked onto the boy, as he speaks, "You... TJ, was it? If you ever expect to be taken seriously as a trainer, then you need to stop acting like a snivelling child. The world is a dangerous place, and some of us have enough to do without having to babysit children that can't take care of themselves." He allows himself a small smirk, and as he turns to continue climbing the stairs he says in an almost amused tone, "Besides, you've seen here some of the worst life can possibly hold, and faced it. Surely, anything less than this you can handle?" Without waiting for a response, he continues off, seeking out a room where he can get cleaned up.
    Zio Avatar by acelegna

Show
    None ATM

Show
    None ATM