New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 11 of 28 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #301
    Pixie in the Playground

Default Re: Werewolf: Classic XIII

I don't think said all the wolves were usually quiet. There's usually one or two loud wolves and several quiet ones. The quiet ones hide on villager wagons (like calar did yesterday), and the loud ones try to lead wagons using bad logic (like Razovor did Day 2). They also try to get analysts killed, since we poke holes in their logic.

Your statement that there were already two bandwagons is bad logic, as wolves are happy to push bandwagons on villagers; early on it's far more likely to have two villager bandwagons than a wolf bandwagon. Your insinuation that everyone should follow the leader and not step out of line is irritating.

Your argument that the people joining in against you are wolves is bad logic, because it's only Day 4; even if you are the Seer, wolves aren't going to singlehandedly start a bandwagon. Them not voting for Lady Tialait means nothing because Lady Tialait was a Villager. There's probably a wolf on it if you're a villager, but certainly not everybody.

Your repetition that no one has anything to go on is bad logic, because we have three days of analysis to work with, not to mention a confirmed townie in Supagoof; he should be in contact with every power role and scry network in the game.

I'm not convinced you're a wolf, but I don't like today's bandwagon against me and you're the driving force behind it, not to mention you seem to be actively discouraging analysis. Unless Supagoof clears you I'd say you're the best target today.

2. - Top - End - #302
    Bugbear in the Playground

OrcBarbarianGuy

Internet Flea, that's what the whispers in my head say.

3. - Top - End - #303

Ok, read the thread a bit... I don't think TigerFang is a wolf but his logic is flawed. Not everybody who votes against you has to be a wolf if you are an innocent villager

I go on stomach feeling which means I can't really explain my votes... anyway, I have a bad feeling when I read Alarras posts so I point at Alarra
    Avatar by the great Lord Herman. Many, many thanks!
    Empress Catherine by Dr. Bath!
    Castaras made the PiratZarrrrr. Thank you very much!
    Special thanks to Banjo1985 for the Catstronomer.

Squid Bones: They exist!

Spoiler
    Show

4. - Top - End - #304
    Pixie in the Playground

I did not say we have nothing to go on today... I said that on day two (I think) and that was perfectly true then even with supagoofs identity.

And you are incriminating yourself because razovor was not a wolf was he?

Also I never insinuated that people should stay in line... you just put that in my mouth... even more wolfish. You are cunning... Also I am starting to think that you might not be a wolf because by doing this you are attracting attention on yourself just like I did when I voted you.

Also I already said one of you might be a wolf or none of you might be... Maybe some of the people agreeing with me are wolves because you are not... The only certain thing here is that your arguments are contradicting themselves... because if I was against logic and good arguments I wouldn't have given so many arguments behind my votes and if I thought staying in line was the way to go I would never have started this confrontation by being the first to vote against you.

Also I am not and have never claimed to be the seer. Just by trying to force that out of me with that statement makes me even more suspicious.
    Last edited by TigerFang; 2011-06-16 at 02:26 PM.

5. - Top - End - #305
    Ogre in the Playground

DruidGirl

You might not be a wolf Tigerfang, but you are trying really hard not to get lynched here. Might want you to give a reason for that?
    Not wearing your seat belt? See you soon!
    Thanks to Kwarkpudding for this excellent avatar.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Tialait View Post
    This is perhaps the most amazing idea I have heard in eons. Thank you kind slayer of Death.

6. - Top - End - #306
    Pixie in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Lemonus View Post
    I guess I'll give a explanation for voting for TigerFang, if everyone wants me to.
    It's pretty much what Duneyrr said:
    Actually, the reasoning I stated has nothing to do with TigerFang's play. He certainly is not making quiet posts and, as I said, pointing third on a bandwagon is pretty 'loud' for a wolf.

I'm not seriously suspecting TigerFang, so I'll withdraw my point. IF makes good points (I'm getting a bit of a 'wolfy' vibe from him, but I usually do) and would not like to see a good strategist lynched. Instead we should focus on voters like Lemonus or Julian84.

7. - Top - End - #307
    Retired Mod in the Playground Retired Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Zar Peter View Post
    I go on stomach feeling which means I can't really explain my votes... anyway, I have a bad feeling when I read Alarras posts so I point at Alarra
    Yeah, that's how I do my votes too, at least until there's enough analysis to go on. That's why I voted smuchmuch, something just felt off.

I was outzombied by the baby!
    Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by Amotis View Post
    Alarra ate all my awesome and now she's always acknowledged as awe-inspiring awesome. Alliteration aside, Alarra is awesome.

8. - Top - End - #308
    Pixie in the Playground

And you are incriminating yourself because razovor was not a wolf was he?
    Razovor wasn't a wolf, but that's the behavior I recommend looking for in finding them.
    Also I never insinuated that people should stay in line... you just put that in my mouth... even more wolfish.
    You questioned my decision to not join the two established bandwagons. I don't see any other way to take that statement than "stay in line".
    Also I am not and have never claimed to be the seer. Just by trying to force that out of me with that statement makes me even more suspicious.
    I didn't imply you were; I was merely stating that exposing three or four wolves to kill one person is a good trade for town, no matter what role that person has.

9. - Top - End - #309
    Titan in the Playground

Ok, Supagoof seems to think either wagon is fine so.... The way you two are acting plus a gut feeling leads me to believe one of IF or Tigerfang is a wolf. IF seems much more insistent that I (and rakkoon who I can't speak for) must be a wolf for not getting lynched. Which doesn't make a lot of sense since I didn't get lynched basically because I asked people not to do so and they kindly complied with my request. One of the people who did so was LT who we know isn't a wolf. Another is Murska who nobody is pointing any fingers at and that's really weird. So I think it doesn't make a lot of sense to say I'm a wolf because I didn't get lynched if wolves weren't the ones who had something to do with that result (yes, I understand I could still be a wolf and it could be that townspeople just decided not to kill me on their own with no wolf maneuvering but it's a lot less likely).

So...yeah. Gonna vote for Internet Flea today since I sorta don't want to be constantly a target wolves can point to as "must be a wolf" to derail things on actual wolves. (Of course if IF isn't a wolf I really hope Tigerfang is....otherwise my "gut" is being a terrible liar and should be punished.)

And...now to RP.

Ramsus awoke with a killer headache. He felt his forehead and he could tell he still had a slight fever. "Well, slight fever never killed anyone. Except for all those people it did. Back to another day of doing the work of 20 people." He took another dose of Med-X and was on his way back to his work station. After the usual list of "well that's not good" he called down to maintenance. Only to find out that the intercom was broken. "What the....? It worked just fine yesterday!" He grumbled and began a search for anyone who could fix it. After a minute he realized he forgot his clipboard with the lists. "Might as well just hand these to someone if I'm going to be seeing them anyway." he said, as he again left in search for someone.
    Last edited by Ramsus; 2011-06-16 at 03:53 PM.

10. - Top - End - #310
    Pixie in the Playground

Alright. The main reason I was pointing at TigerFang was that I got the impression he was going to keeping trying to lynch me until one of us died. Since I think that's been worked out now, I'm going back to my original target of Ramsus. I find it odd that there was a half-hearted attempt to renew the rakkoon wagon today, but none to renew the Ramsus one.

So yeah. Advising people to switch off TigerFang and onto Ramsus, or another suspicious person of their choice.

11. - Top - End - #311
    Pixie in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Deathslayer7 View Post
    You might not be a wolf Tigerfang, but you are trying really hard not to get lynched here. Might want you to give a reason for that?
    Self preservation perhaps? Or maybe perhaps because just like every other person that got lynched and tried really hard to convince people that he was just human was in fact... just human?

I am canceling my vote on IF he has proved to me that he can't be a wolf... and it would be nice if Supagoof had the seer confirm that both of us are humans... or at least that IF is (as hard as it is to believe if internet flea is human and I just retracted my vote in an attempt to save him it kind of proves I'm a human too).

In the meantime I'm going to wait a bit more before pointing again I want to see every reaction to this sudden change.
    Last edited by TigerFang; 2011-06-16 at 05:15 PM.

12. - Top - End - #312

Quote Originally Posted by Internet Flea View Post
    Alright. The main reason I was pointing at TigerFang was that I got the impression he was going to keeping trying to lynch me until one of us died. Since I think that's been worked out now, I'm going back to my original target of Ramsus. I find it odd that there was a half-hearted attempt to renew the rakkoon wagon today, but none to renew the Ramsus one.

So yeah. Advising people to switch off TigerFang and onto Ramsus, or another suspicious person of their choice.
    Like Internet Flea who is constantly pointing against the person who points at him...

Not that I would advice to point at IF, I still think he's a villager.
    Avatar by the great Lord Herman. Many, many thanks!
    Empress Catherine by Dr. Bath!
    Castaras made the PiratZarrrrr. Thank you very much!
    Special thanks to Banjo1985 for the Catstronomer.

Squid Bones: They exist!

Spoiler
    Show

13. - Top - End - #313
    Pixie in the Playground

Go-d Mor--ng Sanc--ary 13! And - fin- mo---ng it is. As y-u can pr----ly tell, the ---ercom syst-- is on the f--tz, but we ha-e our int--pid ma----na-ce fo--s wor-ing on it, and I'm ---- it'll be fix-d soon. On- qui-k an--unce--nt. Un-er no c--cu-stan-es shou-- ANYO-- --en the ----. I re---t, we are in---tuting a ------ --nish--nt -- an-one who ----s the D--r.

Frustrated, the Overseer kick his chair back, his desk rattling from the many containers of Mentats and Fixer, both full and empty. He stalks over to the door to find Ramsus, or Bobby Archer, or SOMEONE who can fix his machines.

Shots rang out, as shots are wont to do.
    Jedi Master Corran Horn avatar by Vrythas

Top Narrations/Deaths featuring myself (in no particular order):
    1. Saved by the Konami code!
    2. Wait, I was an android?

14. - Top - End - #314
    Pixie in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Zar Peter View Post
    Like Internet Flea who is constantly pointing against the person who points at him...

Not that I would advice to point at IF, I still think he's a villager.
    I would also advise not pointing at Internet Flea.

15. - Top - End - #315
    Barbarian in the Playground

I would advise not pointing at Internet Flea as well.

...Yep. I see nothing wrong with the above sentence.
    Thanks goes to Vampire Pumpkin for my awesome avatar!

Formerly known as The Fiery Tower Formerly known as Catseye2121.

16. - Top - End - #316

The shadowy figure fled silently from the communications room, the darkness bunched around him as he crouched into a corner, slowly touching the small sparking device he held in his hands. "Argail found you, yes he did little light maker, your prescious little lights are now minnnne.... Alll minnnne." He furvetively glances around, as if expecting someone to jump out and take his prescious light maker, which, unbenownst to him, was really a part of the communications system. Few would realise he was the source of the communication problems.

((And that's just a way to put my shadowy guy into the main plotting of the RP!))

[OOC:
    Now this is time to strategise, Internet Flea and TigerFang I don't have any real leads on ATM. This, of course, doesn't mean they are not wolves, merely that I don't think they are ATM, the same goes for Rakkoon and Ramsus. I personally think that the Lady Tialait wagon was far too easy for the wolves to have been going against, and the two people who were on both the wagon for Lady Tialait AND the wagon for Razovor, but haven't really contributed much. In fact they've been excellent in staying out of any suspicion, though that's not too hard in this kind of game. Anyways: RulesLawyer and Zar Peter. I'm not sure they are wolves myself, but they are the ones that ping the BIGGEST on my radar ATM.]
    "Trust bladescape, Shadow of Doubt,"

My almighty and all knowing extended Signature lies HERE! Now includes awesome quotes!

17. - Top - End - #317

Spoiler
    Show

The Handy Dandy Handless Handyman grumbled and fixed his helmet with a forehoof and went to look at the intercom system, wondering what else could possibly go wrong. He thought he caught something out of the corner of his eye, a movement in the shadow, but shook his head and moved on, mumbling about nerves and all these cursed werewolf attacks to clean up after. He was supposed to be maintenance not housekeeping.

(I'll try, Ruleslawyer.)
    inner circle Legionary of Resiliance
    I love my Ceikatars!
    Spoiler
    Show

Not here as much. I am out Roman around.

18. - Top - End - #318
    Dwarf in the Playground

Internet Flea. He strikes me right now as trying to grab control of the logic wagons, which may be a harmless gesture but now strikes me as a bit too suspicious.
    I shall spread the buttery light of justice over the toast of your iniquity!

Fight my brute.
    Brutes too boring? Try this one.

19. - Top - End - #319
    Dwarf in the Playground

The youthful Nicholas Grimm sat in the shade, lazily strumming the banjo he "borrowed" from The Overseer's office the other day and nibbling at a hunk of smoked gouda from his dad's shop. With communications down, there were no deliveries to be made today. Besides, maintenance had plenty of more important things to worry about than setting Rakkoon traps. So he just sat by the cherry tree outside the cheese shop, and drifted off into a peaceful nap.

Out of what I've seen so far, I don't want to vote for IF or some of the others that have been brought up, but I had a premonition that at least one of the day 2 wagons was for a wolf, and it keeps getting stronger, and out of Ramsus and Rakkoon, I think the latter has more of a wolfy vibe.
    Awesome Lion Avatar by the wonderful Mr. Saturn. Thanks

I have a bloog now. Go check it out if you love strange poetry.

20. - Top - End - #320

That rakkoon character is too good-looking to die.
    Internet Flea needs a haircut so no worries there.

Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by Lex-Kat View Post
    "Leave my Rakkoon alone!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Kneenibble View Post
    What shall I say to thee, rakkoon, thou cruel,
    Ingrateful, savage and inhuman creature,
    That knewst the very bottom of my soul,
    That almost mightst have coined me into gold
    Wouldst thou have practiced on me for thy use?
    Supa Songs about me

Thanks to Elder Tsofu for the banner and Rowsen for the avvie!

21. - Top - End - #321
    Pixie in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by rakkoon View Post
    That rakkoon character is too good-looking to die.
    Internet Flea needs a haircut so no worries there.
    ...how do you know that?

<.<
    >.>
    <.>
    >.<

...ouch.

22. - Top - End - #322
    Pixie in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Interesting pointing so far. Internet Flea jumped out to an early lead (similar to what happened with Lady T yesterday) and when someone else gets defensive and started to be voted on (Tigerfang), IF gets pushed even farther up front. A third wagon appears with the name of Ruleslawyer on it.

Gutcheck. If you ask for something specific I cannot point to it.

23. - Top - End - #323
    Halfling in the Playground

Beholder

*sits in the Safe Cafe typing e-mail to Sanctuary 8*

Diane,

Things here at Sanctuary 13 are no better. Lady Tialait's nice cakes make me regret helping to lynch her yesterday. I guess I never really understood her. Even now, I don't get it. Her and razovor's deaths weigh on my conscious. Can my judgement of character be so… wrong?

Last night, I was awakened from a nightmare in which the sanctuary door was opened and radiation was killing people only to discover that the Sanctuary door alarm was going off! Luckily, the door was only open for a short period of time. The video surveillance cameras show Fin opening the door and leaving. The radiation must have influenced the cameras because there are no clear shots of his pursuers. However, the static in the recording lifts just enough that Fin's hat can be clearly seen.

I guess the mystery of Fin's hat has been solved at last, but I find I am left with a void that is filled with a growing paranoia that threatens to drive me insane. Just today, bladescape, the revered Electromagnetic Physicist, pointed some sort of "radar" device at me and muttered something about
    Zar Peter and myself maybe being wolves! It grieves me to see some of the most brilliant minds of humanity reduced to this. And I fear, that I too might not be immune to the psycho logic infecting our ever dwindling community.

Wishing I was Elsewhere
    -RL1

Quote Originally Posted by bladescape View Post
    [OOC:
    Now this is time to strategise, Internet Flea and TigerFang I don't have any real leads on ATM. This, of course, doesn't mean they are not wolves, merely that I don't think they are ATM, the same goes for Rakkoon and Ramsus. I personally think that the Lady Tialait wagon was far too easy for the wolves to have been going against, and the two people who were on both the wagon for Lady Tialait AND the wagon for Razovor, but haven't really contributed much. In fact they've been excellent in staying out of any suspicion, though that's not too hard in this kind of game. Anyways: RulesLawyer and Zar Peter. I'm not sure they are wolves myself, but they are the ones that ping the BIGGEST on my radar ATM.]
    Double-check that radar! You forgot to count yourself! You comprise a third person who voted both razovor and Lady Tialait wagons! On top of that, you helped lynch Eldritch Knight, a mason, Day 1 (a fact that contributed to razovor's lynch). Yet, somehow, you have avoided suspicion…

(I don't care for the wagons, Supagoof is indifferent, and my random point is Zar Peter).
    Last edited by Rules Lawyer #1; 2011-06-17 at 03:49 AM. Reason: superficial italics
    Thanks to all the players who joined
    June 27 ... July 14, 2011
    July 7 ... July 28, 2012

24. - Top - End - #324
    Ogre in the Playground

TigerFang. There's logic on each of the two bandwagons, so I'd like to see them run close.

Excellent Elan & Yoshi avatar by Mr Saturn

25. - Top - End - #325
    Barbarian in the Playground

Banjo while I catch up.

EDIT: Ugh, it can stay there. I don't particularly like the logic on either wagon at the moment.
    Last edited by billtodamax; 2011-06-17 at 06:14 AM.
    Recaiden made the mime doll.

Spoiler: Nexus Characters
    Show

26. - Top - End - #326
    Dwarf in the Playground

Hmm...

I'm not exactly convinced by the logic against Internet Flea. Yes, he was the first person to point at razovor on Day 2, but that was before the rakkoon and Ramsus bandwagons had really taken off. It wasn't so unusual, and razovor did look potentially suspicious.

rakkoon has the next most votes, but I'm not completely convinced by that either. I had thought (back on Day 2, and yes, I know I didn't say anything), that both razovor and rakkoon might be wolves, since razovor changing points towards the end of Day 1 saved rakkoon at the expense of EK (a Mason), but since razovor was a villager, that argument falls apart.

TigerFang... I can't keep the logic here straight in my head. The people who offered the most explanation were Internet Flea and Duneyrr, both of whom have switched votes.

Yeah, none of the top three contenders really feel right.

I'm going to say Lemonus for today.
    What do you mean "Dungeon Master" isn't a proper job?

Thanks to Thufir for the avatar.

D&D Characters Past and Present:
    Spoiler
    Show

The Honest Man (3.5 LG human fighter), Princess Kailee (4e Good elf cleric), Elric (4e Good human paladin)
    Talia Dakashnit (3.5 CE human fighter), Gabriel Stryfe (d20 Modern fast hero), Tacin Willow (3.5 NG human fighter//bard)

GitP Blood Bowl Legacy League - Season 3 recruiting

27. - Top - End - #327

Quote Originally Posted by Rules Lawyer #1 View Post
    Double-check that radar! You forgot to count yourself! You comprise a third person who voted both razovor and Lady Tialait wagons! On top of that, you helped lynch Eldritch Knight, a mason, Day 1 (a fact that contributed to razovor's lynch). Yet, somehow, you have avoided suspicion…

(I don't care for the wagons, Supagoof is indifferent, and my random point is Zar Peter).
    And Khal while we're at it? I was intentionally pointing out the two who pinged on my radar, why would myself ping on my own radar?

Your logic make no senseth.

And so you are going to insinuate that the wolves lynched EK because he was a Mason? Did he personally PM them to tell them so they knew to lynch him?[/sarcasm] I didn't intend to lynch a Mason, but frankly on day one it's almost impossible to tell anyone away from others. So that was just random luck, and I also rolled a dice for that... so meh. Day one lynches virtually NEVER create wolf-tells, you're pretty lucky if they do.

In fact, if anything, that sudden jump reaction to my point makes me think my suspicion is more likely to be correct.

My almighty and all knowing extended Signature lies HERE! Now includes awesome quotes!

28. - Top - End - #328

Accusations here, there, everywhere.

Grlump closes his eyes and points

Ramsus
    Grlump the Elder, a Lvl. 5 Gnome Barbarian with a penchant for food.

Want an Avatar? ¦ I'm Building a Dalek ¦ Arthur B. Fittlewick: Dinosaur Hunter
    Quote Originally Posted by Serpentine View Post
    Grlump is way cool. That's too few words for how cool I think he is...

29. - Top - End - #329
    Pixie in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Tasroth View Post

TigerFang... I can't keep the logic here straight in my head. The people who offered the most explanation were Internet Flea and Duneyrr, both of whom have switched votes.

You are clearly not reading all the posts I've made then... Not to mention that if you where you would have noticed that I switched votes too.

30. - Top - End - #330

TigerFang, I think he was saying the bandwagon against you had no logic?