New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #301
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Soft Serve's Syllabus of Monster Classes. (3.5) taking requests!

Second Igneel's suggestion.

Does anyone else kinda wanna see a reboot/update of that cartoon? Maybe a straight to DVD release with a PG-13 rating in mind?

Oh, and as for the Valkyrie mention, I believe there also in Deity's and Demigods as these sort of high level Celestial Paladins. Which is flavor wise more what I was thinking of the Erinyes being the (Mostly.) Lawful Evil version of.
    "I Burn!"

2. - Top - End - #302
    Bugbear in the Playground

I tried my hand at this a while back with mixed results. Could I get a Siren with a half dragon template monster class.

3. - Top - End - #303
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Virdish View Post
    I tried my hand at this a while back with mixed results. Could I get a Siren with a half dragon template monster class.
    Could you rephrase this? I"m not exactly sure what you're asking for right now. It almost sounds like you want a monster class that's a combination of Siren and Half-dragon as opposed to a half-dragon monster class and a Siren monster class.

4. - Top - End - #304

Sorry yes I want a combination monster class. Half Siren half Dragon. My apologies for the confusion.

5. - Top - End - #305
    Titan in the Playground

Sorry yes I want a combination monster class. Half Siren half Dragon. My apologies for the confusion.
    I'm sorry, but I'm going to have to refuse. The most I can offer is to make the Siren at some point, in which case you could add the existing half-dragon onto the Siren. While I don't mind trying to make homebrew monsters into monster classes, if I don't have a stat-block or even fluff to work with, there's just nothing I can do. I try to stick by the "Number of levels=CR" Guidline we used to go by (Unless I believe it would be detrimental, such as with the half-dragon, or going past 20 levels like with the dragons), but if I don't have a CR to work from, I pretty much have to just roll a d20 in order to determine the number of levels to give a class.

Since I also don't have any fluff to work with other than that it's half a siren, half a dragon, and it's a template...there's really just nothing I can do.

6. - Top - End - #306
    Barbarian in the Playground

BlackDragon

Quote Originally Posted by Metahuman1 View Post
    Second Igneel's suggestion.
    Now that's just lazy. Think up your own! j/k

Does anyone else kinda wanna see a reboot/update of that cartoon? Maybe a straight to DVD release with a PG-13 rating in mind?
    For the longest amount of time I was subscribed to a Youtube channel that had the entire series along with like 20 other cartoons from the 80's and such. Then the entire channel got taken down...
    Personally I think a remake of the cartoon would be better then most of the movies that have been released.

"Words ought to be chosen with greater care then either clothing or weaponry. For they can last much longer than the former, and cut deeper than the latter."

-Doomraga's Revenge by T.A. Barron

Extended Homebrew Signature

7. - Top - End - #307
    Ettin in the Playground

On the subject of the Erinyes: they're technically fallen angels/daeva, so movanic daeva would be pretty much perfect for that. Similar CR, too.
    Failing that, I could definitely see the Ghaele fitting the bill.
    Marceline Abadeer by Gnomish Wanderer

8. - Top - End - #308
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Gorgondantess View Post
    On the subject of the Erinyes: they're technically fallen angels/daeva, so movanic daeva would be pretty much perfect for that. Similar CR, too.
    Failing that, I could definitely see the Ghaele fitting the bill.
    Hey, long time no see.

Alright, good to know.

Quote Originally Posted by Igneel View Post
    Now that's just lazy. Think up your own! j/k

For the longest amount of time I was subscribed to a Youtube channel that had the entire series along with like 20 other cartoons from the 80's and such. Then the entire channel got taken down...
    Personally I think a remake of the cartoon would be better then most of the movies that have been released.
    Hate to be a buzzkill, but you should probably take this to media discussions.

also, yaaaay, I'm getting that thing again where my subscriptions don't update properly.

9. - Top - End - #309

The Sirine Is in the MM2....

10. - Top - End - #310
    Titan in the Playground

The Sirine Is in the MM2....
    I know. I could make that into a class at some point, but there's just nothing I could do to make a Half-siren half-dragon template class.

11. - Top - End - #311

Alright. Thanks though. I was just curious as to what your take on it would be. I'm not one hundred percent sure about my own so I was looking to maybe get something a little bit better that I could throw to my DM since she is letting me use the race for my character in her game.

12. - Top - End - #312

Your best bet would be to multiclass with the individual Sirine and half dragon classes.

13. - Top - End - #313
    Titan in the Playground

Just a question based on an idea for a monster I'm probably not going to do for a while.

Would Monster classes using subsystems (Such as Tome of Battle in the case of the monster I was thinking of) be appreciated, or is it best to stick as close to core as possible, and anything not in core described in the monster?

14. - Top - End - #314

Quote Originally Posted by Mystic Muse View Post
    Just a question based on an idea for a monster I'm probably not going to do for a while.

Would Monster classes using subsystems (Such as Tome of Battle in the case of the monster I was thinking of) be appreciated, or is it best to stick as close to core as possible, and anything not in core described in the monster?
    Depends. Is this an addition (e.g. giving a Ogre martial manoeuvres), or something it originally had (e.g giving an Incarnum Dragon meldshaping)? I'd say skip the former but definitely go with the latter.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Avvie by araveugnitsuga
    3DS Friend Code - 4098-2424-2486

15. - Top - End - #315
    Titan in the Playground

I'm incluined to agree with Gekko, though the idea of having an AFC of sorts that gives optional Martial Manuvers is definatly an idea. That way, you can make both the "Subsystems stink and ruined the game" camp and the "Subsystems rock and made 3.5 better then any edition that came after." camp both happy at once.
    "I Burn!"

16. - Top - End - #316
    Troll in the Playground

Like Gecko said, unless the creature already had 'em, don't put 'em in. ACFs to give the option are a pretty good idea, but leave the default using the same basic ruleset as the monster itself.
    My latest homebrew: Majokko base class and Spellcaster Dilettante feats for D&D 3.5 and Races as Classes for PTU.

Currently Playing
    Raiatari Eikibe - Ghostfoot's RHOD Righteous Resistance

17. - Top - End - #317
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by TheGeckoKing View Post
    Depends. Is this an addition (e.g. giving a Ogre martial manoeuvres), or something it originally had (e.g giving an Incarnum Dragon meldshaping)? I'd say skip the former but definitely go with the latter.
    Quote Originally Posted by Metahuman1 View Post
    I'm incluined to agree with Gekko, though the idea of having an AFC of sorts that gives optional Martial Manuvers is definatly an idea. That way, you can make both the "Subsystems stink and ruined the game" camp and the "Subsystems rock and made 3.5 better then any edition that came after." camp both happy at once.
    Quote Originally Posted by Solaris View Post
    Like Gecko said, unless the creature already had 'em, don't put 'em in. ACFs to give the option are a pretty good idea, but leave the default using the same basic ruleset as the monster itself.
    Alright. *Rolls idea up and throws it in the trash bin*

18. - Top - End - #318
    Troll in the Playground

Alright. *Rolls idea up and throws it in the trash bin*
    If it makes you feel better, I've liked your monster classes pretty much since day one.
    My latest homebrew: Majokko base class and Spellcaster Dilettante feats for D&D 3.5 and Races as Classes for PTU.

Currently Playing
    Raiatari Eikibe - Ghostfoot's RHOD Righteous Resistance

19. - Top - End - #319
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Solaris View Post
    If it makes you feel better, I've liked your monster classes pretty much since day one.
    Glad to hear it, and it's no big deal. I wasn't particularly attached to the idea, it just would have made a monster class that I'll eventually do somewhat simpler.

20. - Top - End - #320
    Titan in the Playground

OKay, updated the Clockwork Horrors with the Dalek laser (I'd really like a better method for notifying this thread of updates to the monster classes. I don't think this is against the rules since I'm updating it, but I'd still like something better.)

Since you want me to work on the Lillend Metahuman, I'm going to work on a few other good aligned outsiders, and release things in a series, such as four good aligned, or four devils, four demons, ETC.

I also have a few new mechanics that I want to give a shot, and if you guys think they're good, I'll probably use them on all devil classes (Definitely using them on the initial ones to see the reviews.)

For when I inevitably do another dragon, I have a very....special idea for what I'm going to do.

EDIT: For a possible solution for non-monster class updates (Just changes or things like that) how about something like a public facebook page?
    Last edited by Mystic Muse; 2012-06-01 at 02:10 AM.

21. - Top - End - #321

Pest Control (Su): The Electrum Horror has a small laser beam mounted on it. This beam deals 1d6 force damage per HD, targetting touch AC. Additionally, by giving up 3 dice of damage, it can instead deal 1d4 force damage for every 3 dice given up.
    Might need changing, that.
    Oh, and the picture is dead (to me, at least).
    Spoiler
    Show
    Avvie by araveugnitsuga

22. - Top - End - #322
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by TheGeckoKing View Post
    Might need changing, that.
    Oh, and the picture is dead (to me, at least).
    Yeah, thanks for pointing it out.

As for the picture, I don't know what to tell you. It's still showing up for me.

23. - Top - End - #323

Pic works for me. Are you accessing it from a work or school network? They might be blocking the source.
    Homebrew:
    Spoiler
    Show

Misc:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by A Friend Of Mine
    Bloody Mess: The gift that keeps on gibbing.
    Fatigue makes me wax philosophic and/or babble. If I've posted something strange and tangential, that is probably the cause. This entry would be an example.

24. - Top - End - #324

Quote Originally Posted by radmelon View Post
    Pic works for me. Are you accessing it from a work or school network? They might be blocking the source.
    Nope. After looking into it, my antivirus just has very strange views of what constitutes as a candidate for blocking.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Avvie by araveugnitsuga

25. - Top - End - #325
    Titan in the Playground

Erinyes
    Class
    Spoiler
    Show

HD:d8
    {TABLE=head]Level | BAB | Fort | Ref | Will | Feature
    1| +1| +2| +2|+2| Erinyes Body, Alternate Form, Tourniquet
    2| +2| +3| +3|+3| Resistances, SLAs, Sneak Attack +1d6, +1 Charisma
    3| +3| +3| +3|+3| Glide, See in Darkness, Weapon Specialization
    4|+4| +4| +4|+4| Reave, Unholy Equilibrium, Mind Shielding, Sneak Attack +2d6, +1 Charisma
    5|+5| +4| +4|+4| Knowledge Devotion, Devil Skin, Temptation,
    6|+6| +5| +5|+5| Flight, Devil’s Favor, Sneak Attack +3d6, +1 Charisma
    7|+7| +5| +5|+5| Greater Devil Traits, Summon Devil
    8|+8| +6| +6|+6| Deal With the Devil, Grant Wish, Sneak attack +4d6, +1 Charisma

[/TABLE]

6 Skill points+int per level, quadruple at 1st level. Class skills: Balance, Bluff, Climb, Diplomacy, Disable Device, Disguise, Escape Artists, Forgery, Gather Information, Hide, Intimidate, Jump, Knowledge (all skills, taken Individually), Listen, Move Silently, Open Lock, Serve, Sense Motive, Sleight of Hand, Spot, Swim, Tumble, Use Rope.

Proficiencies: The Erinyes is proficient with all simple and martial weapons, whips, all armor (Heavy, Medium and Light) and Shields (Not including tower shields)

Erinyes Body: The Erinyes loses all other racial modifiers and gains outsider traits, medium size, and 30 foot base land speed. She also has two wings, but they're too weak to do anything for now.

She also has a natural armor bonus equal to her Constitution modifier.

Alternate Form (Su): An Erinyes can assume any humanoid form of Medium size or smaller as a standard action 1/day for each HD she has. She can remain in her humanoid form until she chooses to assume a new one or return to her natural form. She cannot choose a form with more Hit dice than she has.

Tourniquet (Ex): As a full round action the Erinyes can summon a special rope that has HP equal to half her own HP, hardness 1 for every HD she has, and break DC 10+1/2HD+Cha modifier +Strength modifier. This rope can be summoned as a standard action at 2HD, move action at 4HD, swift action at 6HD and free action at 8HD. When she summons a new one, the old rope simply disintegrates itself.

The Erinyes can lash this rope as a ranged touch attack with base range 30 feet. If she hits, the target must make a reflex save 10+1/2HD+Charisma modifier + Strength modifier or become entangled. It can only escape by breaking the rope with a strength check, cutting itself out with a light slashing weapon or making an escape artist check with DC equal to the reflex save.

The Erinyes can choose to hold on the rope. If she does, the victim must succeed on a strength check against the Erinyes to move away from her. The rope can extend up to 150 feet. If the Erinyes succeeds on a strength check, she can pull the creature 5 feet closer for each point she beat the target.

If the Erinyes takes flight, she can "lift" an entangled creature by succeeding on a single strength check. The Erinyes can freely ascend or descend while flying with an entangled creature so long as it doesn’t exceed her heavy carrying capacity. She can also drop her victim.

Lastly, and perhaps most importantly, enemies are not immune to damage by the whip regardless of their armor or natural armor bonus.

Resistances (Su): At second level, the Erinyes has resistance to Acid and Cold equal to her HD.

At 10 HD this resistance is doubled to twice her HD

At 20 HD this becomes immunity.

Sneak Attack: At 2nd level, and every even level thereafter, the Erinyes gains +1d6 sneak attack damage, for a total of +4d6 damage at 8th level. If the Erinyes hereafter takes levels in a class that grants sneak attack such as rogue, the sneak attack dice from that class stack with the sneak attack dice with the Erinyes class.

Charisma Bonus: The Erinyes gains a bonus to her charisma score for every 2 levels she takes in this class, up to 4 at 8th level.

Spell Like Abilities (Su): At second level, the Erinyes can use True Strike as an SLA 1/day per HD.

At 4 HD she can cast desecrate As an SLA 1/day per 2 HD. At 10 HD she also gains Unhallow as an SLA usable 1/day.

At 6 HD she can cast Haste as an SLA 1/day per 3 HD

At 8 HD she can cast "Divine Power" as An SLA 1/day per 4 HD. Profane Power is probably more appropriate in this case.

At 10 HD she can cast Waves of Fatigue as an SLA 1/day per 5 HD. This upgrades to Waves of Exhaustion at 15 HD. Additionally, she can cast Righteous Might 1/day per 5 HD.

At 12 HD she can cast Harm as an SLA 1/day per 4 HD

At 14 HD she can cast Reverse Gravity as an SLA 1/day per 5 HD

At 16 HD she can cast Iron Body as an SLA 1/day per 8 HD

At 18 HD, She can cast "Harm Mass" 1/day per 9 HD. This Functions like "Heal Mass" except with the spell Harm instead.

See in Darkness (Su): At third level, the Erinyes can see in darkness of any kind, even magical darkness, such as that created by a Deeper Darkness spell.

Glide (Ex): An Erinyes can use her wings to glide, negating damage from a fall from any height and allowing 20 feet of forward travel for every 5 feet of descent. Erinyes glide at a speed of 30 feet with average maneuverability. Even if an Erinyes's maneuverability improves, she can't hover while gliding. An Erinyes can't glide while carrying a medium or heavy load.

If an Erinyes becomes unconscious or helpless while in midair, her wings naturally unfurl, and powerful ligaments stiffen them. The Erinyes descends slowly in a tight corkscrew and takes only 1d6 points of falling damage, no matter the actual distance of the fall.

Weapon Specialization: At third Level, the Erinyes gains Weapon focus and Weapon Specialization as bonus feats.

At 8 HD she gains Greater Weapon focus with the selected weapon and weapon mastery with the weapon. (Second feat from Player’s Handbook 2)

At 12 HD she gains Greater Weapon specialization with the selected weapon.

At 16 HD she gains Epic Weapon Focus with the selected weapon.

At 18 HD she gains Weapon supremacy with the selected weapon. (Players Handbook 2)

At 20 HD she gains Epic Weapon Specialization with the selected weapon.

She gains these as bonus feats regardless of their pre-requisites. The above feats also apply to whips at the point she gains them, even though normally you may not have Weapon supremacy with more than one weapon.

Reave (Su): Beginning at the 4th level, the Erinyes gains an ability not unlike Smite Evil called Reave. She adds her Charisma bonus (If any) to her attack roll, and her HD to her damage roll. If the Erinyes accidentally uses Reave on a non-good creature, it has no effect. Reave can be used 2 times per encounter. Reave can be used an additional time per encounter for every 4 HD gained pass this point (8,12,16,20, ETC.)

Reave bypass all damage reduction, immunities and resistances of a good aligned opponent.

Beginning at the 8 HD Reave automatically ignores all Concealment and miss chances against Good targets.

Beginning at the 14 HD, the Erinyes adds her HD to the attack rolls of Reave while adding her Charisma modifier to the damage rolls. Further, she rolls 2d20 for Reave, selecting the outcome of her choice.

Beginning at the 20th class level, the Erinyes’s Reave acts to instantly and utterly destroy any Good outsiders (even if the outsider is beyond its native plane, it will be permanently killed) it strikes unless they succeed at a Will save equal to 10 + ½ HD + Charisma modifier, enveloping them in a gout of disintegrating darkness. Any good outsider killed or destroyed by Reave in this way is obliterated as per the Disintegrate spell, leaving behind only a trace of fine, silvery dust while its equipment is unaffected.

Unholy Equilibrium (Ex): Erinyes are immune to the effects of negative dominant or positive dominant planar energy traits.

Mind Shielding (Su): At 4th level, the Erinyes is immune to detect thoughts or any ability to discern her alignment. The caster level for this effect is equal to the Erinyes’s HD (Relevant for Paladin fixes such as Surrealistik’s).

Knowledge Devotion: At 5th level, a number of times per day equal to her intelligence modifier (minimum of 1), the Erinyes may expend a move action to make a knowledge check against whatever she may be facing: local for monstrous humanoids, arcane for magical beasts and dragons, Architecture/Engineering for constructs, dungeoneering for aberrations & oozes, the planes for outsiders & elementals, nature for animals & fey, nobility & royalty for humanoids, and geography for giants. The DC of this knowledge check is 15. If she succeeds, all allies within 30 feet gain a +1 bonus to AC against the creature's attacks (or creatures, if there are multiple creatures of the same race). This bonus increases by an additional 1 for every 10 points Illurien succeeds by.
    Starting at 8 HD, Illurien may instead grant a +1 bonus to saves against the creature's abilities, plus an additional 1 for every 10 points Illurien succeeds by.
    Starting at 11 HD, Illurien may instead grant +1d6 damage to attacks against the creature, plus an additional 1d6 for every 10 points Illurien succeeds by.
    Starting at 14 HD, Illurien may instead grant a +1 bonus to Attack against the creature, plus an additional 1 for every 10 points she succeeds by.
    Starting at 17 HD, Illurien may instead grant a +1 bonus to DCs of any ability used against the creature, plus an additional 1 for every 10 points she succeeds by.

Devil Skin (Ex): At Level 5, the Erinyes gains DR/Good and Magic equal to half her HD.

Temptation (Su): At 5th level, an Erinyes gains the ability to offer non-evil creatures the opportunity to change their alignment to evil. This works like the redemption function of the atonement spell and the Erinyes can use this ability whenever the opportunity arises.

Devil’s favor (Su): At 6th level, Once per day per HD, an Erinyes can grant a touched creature a bonus to one of the creature’s ability scores equal to 1/3 the Erinyes’s HD. This bonus stacks with any other bonus the creature may already have*, and lasts for one day. When the effect expires, the creature takes a penalty equal to the same amount to the same score for the next day. Another application of Devil’s favor not only negates the penalty but restores the full bonus.

Erinyes are quite free with this ability….at least at first. They often approach people who are in need of a short-term ability boost for a specific situation, offering them the “Favor” for free or in exchange for performing a simple task. The next day, when the affected creature is suffering from the penalty, the price for restoring the favor gets slightly higher, and so on, until a power-hungry character is willing to do just about anything in return.

*Devil’s favor does not stack with itself.

Flight (Ex): At 6th level, the Erinyes gains a flight speed of 10 feet per HD with average maneuverability.

Greater Devil Traits (Ex): At 7th level, the Erinyes gains Immunity to fire, Immunity to Poison, and Telepathy out to 10 feet per HD.

At 14 HD, the Erinyes gains a continuous True Seeing effect as per the spell with a caster level equal to her HD. This portion of the ability is a supernatural effect.

Summon Devil (Su): At 7th level, if another Baatezu is within 25 feet per HD, the Erinyes can summon it to an adjacent square. The Target must be willing in order for it to be summoned in this way.

Grant Wish (Sp): At 8th level the Erinyes can grant a Wish to a mortal (Not an elemental, outsider, or nonliving creature) once per day. Using this ability costs 5,000 XP as per normal, so an Erinyes will never use this ability lightly. An Erinyes typically uses this ability in conjunction with a soul bargain (See below) allowing it to grant its mortal target’s every desire in exchange for ownership of the mortal’s soul.

Deal With the Devil (Su): At 8th level, an Erinyes gains the ability to enter a binding agreement with a mortal, at the cost of the mortal’s soul. The mortal victim must enter into the soul bargain willingly. Upon the mortal’s death (By any means), their soul is transferred to a gem (Prepared as with the soul bind spell when the bargain is forged), even if the gem and the mortal are not on the same plane at the time. The bargain requires 1 hour to complete, and is utterly inviolable once forged. The only way to escape a soul bargain is to recover the gem after the mortal’s death and break it, freeing their soul and allowing them to be restored to life through the normal means.

It is quite common for an Erinyes to return to its native plane after the bargain and await the mortal’s death, or at least deposit the gem in a safe place before returning to the material plane to hasten the victim’s demise.

Owning a mortal’s soul has many perks. Despite the mortal’s soul belonging to the Erinyes, the mortal still retains their free will, but this rarely matters. Not even the mightiest champion can do much more than scratch an Erinyes if the Erinyes owns their soul.

If the Erinyes designates a soul she owns as “hostile”, the Erinyes treats the soul as being a level one commoner with 10s in each stat for all purposes, and they gain no benefits from any armor, weapons, or magic items they have on them. If a soul wishes to escape its Erinyes master, it must do so through subterfuge, and break the soul gem that contains its soul.

This however, is a corner case at best. Any mortal who has sold their soul to an Erinyes has knowingly given it up to a being of absolute evil, and as such, almost no soul gets to the point where it could fight back before the Erinyes has completely broken them.

After the Erinyes has gone through the process of breaking a soul, it often turns it into another Erinyes (As per the Monster Manual version, not this class). These servants are used for various purposes, serving the mistress’s every whim. Occasionally the Erinyes will keep the soul in their original mortal form for their own purposes.

Good and Neutral Aligned Erinyes
    Spoiler
    Show
    For good and Neutral aligned Erinyes, naturally this class presents a few problems, so I'm going to mention a few modifications players can take if they wish to play a good or neutral aligned Erinyes.

1.Change Reave to a Smite Evil type ability
    2.Change the SLA list. Desecrate and Unhallow can be changed to Consecrate and Hallow, and Harm can be changed to heal.
    3. Change a few names. "Devil Skin" can become "Angel Skin" "Unholy Equilibrium" becoming "Divine Equilibrium" ETC.
    4. Summon Devil should be changed to Summon Angel or something similar.

In essence, players should not be screwed because they want to play a non-standard version of a monster. I'll try and come up with a fix for the "Deal with the Devil" abilities, or maybe just create Movanic Deva for a good Aligned Erinyes.

Comments
    Spoiler
    Show
    As the Erinyes is the opposite of a Movanic Deva, she will probably change a bit as I become more familiar with the Movanic Deva and what I want her to be like.

So, Succubus and Erinyes done. Lillend and Movanic Deva incoming at some point.

Sorry that I don't have the best picture.

Changelog
    Spoiler
    Show
    Fixed up the SLAs as the frequency was screwed up on a few of them. Changed Enlarge Monster mass (Which wasn't a real spell anyway) to Divine Power, and added Righteous Might in.

Added in "Harm mass" which, while not being a real spell, does at least give the Erinyes an SLA for each Even level.

Standardized her knowledge skill.
    Last edited by Mystic Muse; 2012-09-20 at 10:45 PM.

26. - Top - End - #326
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Mystic Muse's Marvelous Manual of Monster Class Mania! (3.5 Taking requests)

Alright, since I gave "Summon X" Where X is the appropriate type of Creature to the Yugoloths and Erinyes, I decided to edit it into the Succubus and Blue Slaad as well, since the original monsters have similar abilities.

I also edited the Succubus a bit more.

Sorry if the Erinyes is a little underwhelming.

27. - Top - End - #327
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Mystic Muse's Marvelous Manual of Monster Class Mania! (3.5 Taking requests)

Are ye taking request's still?
    If so then I request: Tartearian dragon or Verkia.(Gotta love giant evil monster demon dinos)
    "All things must end, and you will be among the first."
    I love Ceika <3

Quote Originally Posted by Kymme View Post
    You've got good reasoning, though the Akastarepti is never the best example.

Extended Sig

28. - Top - End - #328
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowFireLance View Post
    Are ye taking request's still?
    If so then I request: Tartearian dragon or Verkia.(Gotta love giant evil monster demon dinos)
    Please list your sources. I know Tarterian dragon is from Draconomicon, but I've never heard of Verkia, so I have no idea where to look.

29. - Top - End - #329
    Troll in the Playground

but I've never heard of Verkia, so I have no idea where to look.
    Try here. Also quoted in the first post, within the Current Request spoiler.
    Last edited by JeminiZero; 2012-06-28 at 07:25 PM.
    ESPRE Super Powers Roleplay Engine: An open game RPG about super powers.
    Spoiler
    Show

Trissociate 3.5 Homebrew Base Class. Mix & match abilites & templates to make virtually any sort of character!
    Emerald Legion A Mind Flayer's guide to breeding Ikea Tarrasques
    The Blob Ikea Tarrasques Redux through Fusion+Astral Seed
    Spellblade Tennis Throw out nigh infinite spells per round
    Sleeping Raven Infinite Blood Frenzy Nigh infinite melee damage exploit

30. - Top - End - #330
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by JeminiZero View Post
    Try here. Also quoted in the first post, within the Current Request spoiler.
    See that's the kind of thing you'd think I'd pay attention to.

I'll take a look at both. They're both kinda High CR, so don't expect them to be done any time soon.