New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #241
    Pixie in the Playground

AssassinGuy

Default Re: I will draw your D&d character.

Ezail, Tiefling Assassin/Wizard(Illusionist).

Ezail is a neutral evil tiefling who enjoys long walks on the beach, pickpocketing civilians, followed shortly by ending their life. He loves using poisons, specifically his Eyeblast poison(which he keeps in healthy stock), blinding his target before finishing them off.

Ezail has a vibrant red skin, medium sized horns that curve back along his skull, and a thin, long tail. He has bright yellow eyes and jet black hair that he keeps slicked back. He wears a long black Assassin's Coat, black leather boots and pants. He also has black fingerless gloves on his hands. He keeps a satchel on his right side with any gear he may need. On his left hip side is his spell component pouch. On his back is his +3 Short Sword, Silent Death. Along his right leg he has Darts(each one already administered with poison) that he can easily grab. He has two Daggers hidden on his person at any time(one in his left boot, one in his right sleeve). He is thin but very toned. Ezail is sarcastic, and has a very good(if not mad) sense of humor. He loves pranks, especially ones that end with someone getting hurt. He often wears a sneer that sends chills into one's soul. He also has a faint scar across his left eye.

I've made many characters before, but Ezail is easily my favorite. He's fun to play, and seeing a picture of him would be awesome for me. Thanks!

2. - Top - End - #242
    Pixie in the Playground

NinjaGuy

Firstly, amazing work. I do some sketching myself, but nothing on your level.

And on to the character I'd like drawing...
    She is a human, but with nymph and fey heritage. Her hair colour is a dark red, almost black, while her skin is pale (but not white). She is extremely charismatic, and fairly dextrous. She generally wears simple clothing, including tight, black trousers, and a sleeveless V-neck top (also in dark colours) with a red sash tied around her waist. The character generally plays the role of a gentle healer, although they have an affinity for fire. She never uses weapons, believing it to be against her ethos

The specifics:
    Name: Ariana Timea
    Race: Human (with half nymph template)
    Levels: Healer 10/pyrokineticist 10 (The character is 3.5e)
    Some background story (this is actually turning into a bit of a novelette, but I'll only mention the important bits here)
    Quite child-like at heart, young Ariana had still not quite lost her youthful invulnerability, and, at 17 years of age, believed the world was her oyster. She knew what she wanted, and usually got it. Her stunning appearance had left many a man speechless, though the feature she was most proud of was her hair. Dark as a starless sky, her long slightly hair had a ruby tint to it in just the right light. This, coupled with beautiful almond-shaped sapphire blue eyes lent Ariana's face an almost unearthly beauty.
    Ariana was a kind girl at heart, and could not bear to leave a good creature suffering. Because of this, it was an obvious choice for her to attempt to train towards healing skills, which Ariana quickly discovered she was adept at, bypassing her masters prowess in a very short length of time. However, due to the fire elemental blood running through her veins, Ariana carries a dark secret and a solemn duty. For when A normal person 'loses control' they will simply be getting angry, or doing something out of character. Should Ariana lose control, then the fire elemental blood in her takes over, and she gains the quick temper and deadly flame abilities of a fire elemental in full (hence the levels of pyrokineticist).

Woah... That went on longer than I expected it to... Anyway, that's my character, in a nutshell. I would love seeing what you could do with the concept, and there are bonus points if you can include her sister into the picture (I'll describe the sister later if you're interested...) I tried doing some pics of the character myself, but they never did work out properly. I was thinking something along the lines of angry girl wreathed in ribbons of flame, but I can't draw fire... Or people... So it was never gonna work out...

Sorry in advance for any mistakes I made - this is kinda my first proper post on any forum (ever).
    Last edited by Noble Phantom; 2011-07-05 at 07:41 PM.

3. - Top - End - #243
    Dwarf in the Playground

This looks interesting! Wondering if you could do a character of mine.

Name: Varle the Free
    Race: Tiefling (4e)
    Class: Battlemind
    Alignment: True Neutral

Varle has a look upon his face of thought and curiosity while still looking laid back, his ears are as long as an elf's and his left is decorated by a silver stud. The Tiefling's hair is short and black, poking through said hair are two short black horns matching the colour of his eyes.
    Varle's skin is red as the blood that flows through his veins, only marked by scars and scarcely seen tattoos upon his back, his clawed hands and feet seem to have six fingers or toes each.
    The Battlemind can next to never be found without his iron plate armor which is slightly rusted, the armor does not come with a helmet and stops at the base of the Tiefling's tail.
    Alongside his armor, Varle always wears two iron shackles around his wrists as a reminder of his enslavement at the hands of a Dwarf merchant named Raste.

Despite the eternal look of thought upon his face, Varle usually acts foolish as a failed attempt to hide his scheming nature, those who have known him for more than a day recognise his plans to bind people to his service through manipulation and trickery, to be used for the benefit of his allies supposedly.
    Varle is physically fit, but not overly muscular, it is clear that he uses his mental power more than his muscles.
    Last edited by Ardent; 2011-07-06 at 10:12 AM.

4. - Top - End - #244
    Pixie in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

Hi! Awesome artwork. I'll give you my new character I've got prepared. Beware, he's strange.

Nerefen Kallynna
    Wood elf male
    Necromancer
    Age unknown

Description
    Being a Wood elf , Nerefen has a tall lithe build and a greenish tint to his hair. He has many wounds and scars, Including the fact the skin on the top right of his head is missing. A normal wood elf wouldn't of lived through any of it, but being a necromancer, he could always reanimate or graft bits onto himself. However he hasn't found a way to increase his mind which though sharp, has been thoroughly chaotic making him Absolutely insane.The fact that he binge drinks and gets into countless fights hasn't helped either. He has quite sharp features including a strange looking nose, which he grafted on from a goblin. Other than that,there is not much else to say.

Equipment
    He wears a grey travelling robe And has big grey leather boots and gloves. He has a cape that looked like it might have belonged to a king once bit its so ripped and filthy now that people like him less just for showing it. He has a good quality utility belt On which hangs many miscellanies and sundries, including his ale mug. His familiar is a harvest mouse that he calls lucky after it was chased by several cats. Nerefen's weapon is little more than a sword impaled through the holding end of the broom which likes to a "Makeshift scythe".
    Over his travelling robe is desert coloured tunic embroidered with an image of a sheep's head. When the weather gets cold he has a drow skin scarf (Don't ask).

And Finally a bit of background to sum up why a wood elf is practising the dark arts.

Nerefen was the third of seven children To The high lady of the noble house Illva'er. Illva'er is famous for being the only elven house to ever practise necromancy and use it as their power.All of his brothers and all of his sisters all became famous sorcerers or generals that utilised necromancy but Nerefen Guided them all along the way. The reason Nerefen didn't become a great warrior or wizard is because the only things he did well at was necromancy (Obviously), cooking and religous lore, while his siblings were good at at least 7 subjects. So Nerefen Abandoned home and became a wandering mercenary.
    Thank you for reading. I couldn't really find any celebrities that looked like him, so draw him if you like and if you do THANK YOU!
    78% of DM's started their first campaign in a tavern. If you're one of the 22% that didn't, copy and paste this into your signature.

Pinkie is best pony.

RIP Whitecloak Strip 11#

5. - Top - End - #245
    Pixie in the Playground

RogueGuy

Name: Keywyn

Race: Human

Deity: Aphrodite

Class: Rogue

6. - Top - End - #246
    Pixie in the Playground

RogueGuy

*adding on to above post....

Kewywyn doesn't talk much, but when he does, he is marveling at the utter stupidity of others. His Stats are as follows... STR 18, DEX 18, Con 17, Wis 17, Int 17, Cha 18/20. (18/20 is above an 18 but is the highest that humans can go.) because his charisma is so high, he can easily lie and sway others, but it comes at a cost, his beauty attracts the attention of people, so he must wear a hood most of the time. He has a ring of shadow teleport that allows him to travel anywhere that is within access of shadows(so he never carries a torch or a light source). He carries a rapier and a longbow and has a goatee and short brown hair with eerily bright blue eyes.

7. - Top - End - #247
    Halfling in the Playground

You're swamped with a million request but i'll still ask for this one:

Mhaziea is a spellscale with silver blue scales with white highlights on her nose, fingers, toes and eyebrows. Along her cheeks meeting at the chin goes a thin stripe with a slight turquoise tint. Her ears are pointy like an elfs and her left ear is tattooed completely golden except for a red line around the outer edge of the ear ending in a small double circle filled with black draconic runes around the tip. Her right ear is missing a centimeter of the tip and the rest of it has a slight green tint. Both ears have two notches each where her goblin captors ripped of her Jade earrings. Her throat is tattooed with the lyrics of an old elven lullaby written red ink along the edges of her scales producing a wavy pattern of thin red lines that you can only discern as letters from very short distances. She keeps her left hand black at all times using charcoal. Her lenght is like a short human and she should look young.

She is a slave taken by goblins so she is dressed in dirty torn shirt and trousers. She also has no weapons, shoes or jewelry except a rough necklace with the hand of a human 14 year old hanged in a dirty leather chord, she should be holdign the necklace in her hand like if she just took it off.
    Last edited by Gobbothegreen; 2011-07-08 at 02:33 PM.

8. - Top - End - #248
    Troll in the Playground

Okay, first, I suggest everybody hold off on the requests. You're not helping anything by overwhelming conaniscool more than he already is. If he starts working through the queue, then it would not be impolite to add requests.

Also, conaniscool almost certainly does not really need descriptions of how super-special-awesome your character's amazing beauty and personality and talent are, or how mind-bogglingly good his stats are, or whatever. Just tell him what the character looks like.
    Quote Originally Posted by Honest Tiefling View Post
    Attempting to use Iron Heart Surge can often lead to the player removing the 'not being beaten upside the head' condition.
    avatar by me. Extended sig here.

9. - Top - End - #249
    Colossus in the Playground

I don't know that conaniscool is so much "overwhelmed" as "absent", unfortunately
    Last edited by Serpentine; 2011-07-11 at 11:10 AM.

10. - Top - End - #250
    Pixie in the Playground

NinjaGuy

Good point about Conaniscool being absent... Pity that - I wanted to see some more of that work. Could someone post it here if they have heard anything from them? It would be nice to know whether or not we've been abandoned...

And flame of anor... I'd say the description of a characters beauty/talents/stats could be kinda important. I mean, 'human, male, pale skin, black hair, shirt and trousers' is hardly an awe inspiring image is it. The bits about the talents or stats are what make a character interesting or cool, and what will make someone want to draw them. It's the fluff that gives an artist the ideas, and that brings the character to life, so it's kinda important that it's there

11. - Top - End - #251
    Dwarf in the Playground

Lydia Darkblade
    TN Halfing Rogue
    Hair: shiny black, sliky, gathered in a not so tight ponytail
    eyes: big, round, drak blue-green
    face : rather child-like
    body: shorter then normal Halflings
    armor: +1 Mithril Chainshirt
    Weapon: +2 Rapier, needs to look ancient, covered in runes. a corssbow, a small dagger
    More Stuff: Fingerless leather gloves (of dexterity), belt with lots of healing potions on it, boots of Expeditious Retreat (reddish-brown tone)
    more about: Lydia can be a bit of mood swinger, in one moment rather sarcastic and bitter, and playfully childish in the other. while she started adventuring so she could get money faster , she quickly started to like the danger and fighting-usually being the first to jump to a battle. she cares for some for her closer friends, although she'll never admit it, but is never above pick-pocketing them. she's very bad with the cross-bow and most likely to fight with her Rapier.
    We now stop this thread for this blatant self-promotion of my own webcomics

http://goldensorceress.smackjeeves.com/

HUGGBEES!!
    Interesting Fact: If you spin around while saying 'Huggbees' three times real quick, Pierre Salinger will appear. Only he'll have... a beard!
    also, some of my drawings and writing
    Awesome Demon girl avatar by GreenMuffin
    and now, back to the thread

12. - Top - End - #252
    Firbolg in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Noble Phantom View Post
    Good point about Conaniscool being absent... Pity that - I wanted to see some more of that work. Could someone post it here if they have heard anything from them? It would be nice to know whether or not we've been abandoned...
    Well, he hasn't posted since June 4th and as far as I can tell didn't mention an absence then. Pity, but I've never seen one of these things work out for very long. An artist whose handle I now forget made this offer some years ago and I was one of the first to take her up. She got as far as a rough sketch on mine before she dropped off the face of the board.
    "Courage is the complement of fear. A fearless man cannot be courageous. He is also a fool." -- Robert Heinlein

13. - Top - End - #253
    Pixie in the Playground

NinjaGuy

Hmm... That's annoying... I might try taking some of these requests up myself then, though my work is nothing on conaniscools... It would only be in black and white too, cause I can only work with graphite pencils...
    Still, if anyone wants me to have a go at their character, and no-one has a problem with me posting some art on here, just tell me. If there's no problem with me taking over, I might get a few examples up soon. Just need to get my scanner working...

14. - Top - End - #254

If you don't mind I have a character I'd like you to draw.
    Spoiler
    Show

Feron

Race: Murderer
    Class: Binder (Keran Binder (not Tome Of Magic)) level 3

Height:5'2

Weight: 102 lb.

Looks: He stands at about 5'2, a little above average for his race. His eyes are the same color as his feathers, blue under the correct light, but everywhere else black as night. When looked upon it obvious he is always thinking, sometimes scheming.

Armor: Black Robe

Weapons: Light Crossbow

Other: If you can I would like him standing on runic circle with a golden dog at his side.

Also please read the physical description of the race as it is homebrew. Also the class is different from the tome of magic class of the sme name.
    Last edited by Milo v3; 2011-07-14 at 06:08 PM.
    Spoiler: Old Avatar by Aruius
    Show
    http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q56/Zeritho/Koboldbard.png

15. - Top - End - #255
    Troll in the Playground

Well, if you're willing, mind taking my request too?

It's quoted in the spoiler.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by The-Mage-King View Post
    Howdy. I'm here to request myself a portrait. Name: Anemelv Guthyanda
    Race/Gender: Elf, Male.
    Appearance: Slightly heavier set than usual for an elf, fairly tall, blond hair shorter than most elves' (around neck length instead of middle-back, kept tied back as well), steel-grey eyes (not completely grey- should have normal irises instead of the "eyes all one color" of elves).
    Clothing: Loose, black robes (think more Jedi than priest or wizard- mobility is important). Has a grey-silver hooded cloak on, with a sword sheathed at his left side. Wears black/dark brown boots.
    Pose: standing, arms crossed, smirking. Cloak either hanging off of his right shoulder or the hood up. Maybe with roiling dull blue or another dullish color of energy behind him? Alternately, his right arm at his side and his left hand held up, surrounded by grey whisps of magic, standing with one foot on the back of a disceased dragon.

Anyway, this isn't excatly of the highest priority to me. If you don't want to take it, that's fine. Just saw this and figured I'd ask.

EDIT: The cloak looks somewhat like the one on this card.
    Steam account. Add me to argue about philosophy whatever!
    Advertized Homebrew: Fire Emblem 4's Holy Blood as Bloodlines
    Extended Signature.
    Using a different color of text for sarcasm is so original.

16. - Top - End - #256
    Titan in the Playground

Here is my original request for a character. Thank you so much for continuing Conan's work, even if you don't draw mine. Art, especially D&D art, dos not have a price in my mind.

Spoiler
    Show
    Alec Danue

Physical Descriptors:

- 6'1 height
    - Lanky but well defined muscle frame
    - Caucasian, with tanned and chapped skin
    - Dark brown, shoulder length hair
    - Grey eyes
    - Scar running down left cheek

Clothes/Equipment:

- Worn, tan tunic
    - Brown belt with golden buckle
    - Black cotton pants, flared at the ankle
    - Tattered grey cloak with hood (not currently wearing hood, though)
    - Sapphire amulet, golden setting/chain
    - Ornate spiked gauntlet (think new Prince of Persia style) on right arm
    - Black combat boots

Miscellaneous Information:
    - Adjectives to describe him: determined, powerful, serious, young, rugged
    - Looks most like: a younger version of Ciarán Hinds (just Google him if you don't know who he is)
    - I would like to see him standing, if at all possible on a sand dune.

Biography:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Alec Danue was born into poverty. Scratching out a living on the streets of Solstice (a Lawful Anal theocratic city state), the only person with whom he had any real relationship was his aging mother, a seamstress. He eventually turned to pickpocketing, and one day accidentally angered a nobleman. He was exiled, and learned the ways of adventurers. Traveling to the great Crystal Deserts to the west, he uncovers an ancient vault. He triggers a magical trap, which in knocks him unconscious and leaves him with some powerful questions about divinity.

This is not a player. This is my BBEG, in his early adventuring days, before he became Cho'Sul, the lich, and overthrew an entire pantheon. At this point in his life, he has yet to turn down the path of corruption that awaits him. He is dominated by his determination and his thirst for more knowledge, but is still moved by emotion, and the plight of the common man. I am currently writing a series of journals from his point of view (in this time period) that my players will eventually get and hopefully decipher, so this will add a lot of background flavor and even yield some useful information.

Spoiler: Stuff I'm Working On
    Show
    Small Justice

An ongoing web serial about politics, vengeance, and miniature lizards. Go check it out!

Quote Originally Posted by Zeno Desaqqara View Post
    You divine bastard.

"Life is to be lived, not controlled; and humanity is won by continuing to play in the face of certain defeat."

17. - Top - End - #257
    Pixie in the Playground

NinjaGuy

I'll see what I can do with these requests then guys. Just as a warning, I'm going on holiday on Monday, and won't be able to access any more requests past then, until I get back 2 weeks later. On the plus side, I should be able to do at least some work on the requests I've already got by then.

Couple of quick questions Milo V3. With Murderers, do the wings actually attach to the arms and legs, or is that just a rough guide to the size? Also, what sort of dog do you want stood by your character? What sort of tone is the skin on his face? And does your character have hair, or just feathers on his head? If he has hair, what is it like?
    Sorry in advance if any of these questions seem a bit stupid/obvious, I just want to make sure I get your character right the first time round

18. - Top - End - #258

With Murderers, do the wings actually attach to the arms and legs, or is that just a rough guide to the size?
    They do attach with the Arms, not the legs though.

Also, what sort of dog do you want stood by your character?
    Husky I guess.

What sort of tone is the skin on his face
    They have Pale Blue Skin

And does your character have hair, or just feathers on his head
    Feathers. But they make a shape like hood.
    Spoiler: Old Avatar by Aruius
    Show
    http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q56/Zeritho/Koboldbard.png

19. - Top - End - #259
    Pixie in the Playground

NinjaGuy

As promised, here's a quick couple of examples. Woulda added more, but the rest are at a friend's house at the minute

Spoiler
    Show

20. - Top - End - #260
    Dwarf in the Playground

Those look awesome Phantom! The first one is a Rakasha or Weretiger? Either way it looks great!

21. - Top - End - #261

22. - Top - End - #262
    Ogre in the Playground

Want an avatar? Shoot me a PM.
    Current DYF Avatar by the fantastic Alarra

Awards/Trophies/Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by Supagoof View Post
    Bravo Szilard. Bravo!
    Quote Originally Posted by Oblivion View Post
    And Szilard, great job! You make me proud!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sneak View Post
    Szilard is wise.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lix Lorn View Post
    In Soviet Russia, internet give you.
    (is given to Szilard. With bow. Clothes optional.)
    ABR: SDSB Archive

23. - Top - End - #263
    Titan in the Playground

I too would like to repost my old request, with a few updates:

Morcaine of Grayce

Background
    Spoiler
    Show
    Morcaine does not know the day she was born, so she's based her age off the day she was found on the steps of the small temple in the village of Grayce, on the border between Ustalav and Lastwall. A foundling with no clue left as to her heritage, the people of the village raised her together, instilling in her the values of hard work and honor. She might have lived her whole life as an aid to the local farmers and a shepard for the church's sheep, had she not heard the call.

It came to her on the eve of her tenth birthday, a subtle cooing in the night, like a mother to a child. Though the voice spoke of comfort and family, Morcaine became frightened of it. She told the local priest the next day, and begged him not to send her away or think she was crazy or something. To her surprise, he didn't. He told her that Ustalav could be a dark and frightening place, and that if she ever felt alone, she need only turn to the gods, and they would be with her. Morcaine prayed in the temple each night, sometimes feeling she could almost hear the voices of Pharasma, Iomedae, and the Empyreal Lord Andoletta, real voices to drown out the false. But after about a year of resisting the mysterious call, it tried to take her. Undead rose from the cemetery near the temple and attempted to take her. Though they could not enter the temple, the priest tried to drive them away, and was slain. They came the next night, and the night after that, never entering buildings, but trying everything in their power to get Morcaine out of the temple to follow the call that summoned them

The people of Grayce didn't know what to do. Some wanted to drive Morcaine out, blaming her for the problem, while others wanted to help her, as she'd been nothing but a friend to them all. The question was answered for them when a Knight of Ozem arrived to investigate the problems affecting the village. The Knight's name was Sir Able, and he was accompanied by the famous Professor, Petros Lorrimor. The two interviewed Morcaine and the village folk about what was going on, and the Professor told Morcaine something that shook her to the core.

She was not human, but a changeling, the daughter of a hag and some poor man she'd tricked and then likely eaten. The cooing voice was her mother trying to lure her back to her, to turn Morcaine into a hag as well. Sir Able surmised that the undead plaguing Grayce must have been raised by the hag to try and bring her back by force. Morcaine was horrified, but the two men told her not to worry. They would protect her from this scourge. Sure enough, when night fell that day, Sir Able single-handedly dispatched the undead at the door while Morcaine watched. The next day, Morcaine decided to ask the two to accompany her to find the hag. She wanted her mother to pay for the death of the priest that had helped her, and for the desecration of Grayce's dead. They agreed, and that night, Morcaine followed the voice where it beckoned, and Lorrimor and Able followed.

The call led the group to an eerie hut, more like a cave made from fallen branches and moss, and inside was a hulking black monstrosity, an annis hag. She cackled praise for Morcaine for bringing more toys to play with until they drew their weapons. She then screeched in anger and attacked them. She was incredibly strong, and both men were injured in the fight, until Morcaine took up Sir Able's sword and snuck up behind her mother, stabbing her in the back and then cutting off her head. The call became silent, and Morcaine was free. She took the knight and the professor back to Grayce where they were tended to until they recovered.

When that time came, Professor Lorrimor left for his home in Ravengro, while Sir Able was about to set out for Vigil in Lastwall. Morcaine asked the knight if she could go with him. She said that this little adventure had showed her something. She was safe from the predations of her mother, but she knew that there were other evils in Ustalav that caused just as much, if not more harm, and she wanted to learn how to root them out and destroy them so the innocent would be protected. Sir Able agreed, and upon arriving in Vigil, Morcaine underwent training at the war colleges of the Crusaders. She dedicated herself wholeheartedly to learning anything she could about how to hunt down and destroy evil, eventually squiring under Sir Able and keeping a regular correspondence with Professor Lorrimor. She was never as proud as the day Sir Able himself knighted her and welcomed her into the Knights of Ozem as a sister-in-arms. A few days later, she recieved a letter from Ravengro informing her that her dear friend, Professor Lorrimor, had passed away, inviting her to the funeral and notifying her that she was a beneficiary in his will.

Now a knight herself, she buckled on her armor and set out for her homeland.

Personality
    Spoiler
    Show
    Morcaine is a devoted evangelist and investigator in Iomedae's name. She is constantly vigilant both for potential converts to the Light in the Sword's faith and for evildoers and troublemakers to smite. She tries to show no fear in the face of danger, but a part of her is still that scared little girl that hid from the undead that tried to drag her from the church. Furthermore, her faith is somewhat unique, as Grayce, her home village, worshiped not just Iomedae, but also Pharasma and the Empyreal lord Andoletta. As a result, she's friendlier and more open-minded than many assume her to be at first glance. She respects Pharasma as most Ustalavic people do, but she feels that the ideals of the Pharasmin Penitance are extreme and that simply accepting the suffering in one's life in exchange for a supposedly happy afterlife is absolute rubbish. That the world can be made a better place right now if you're willing to stand up for what's right. She carries the skane of the village priest that gave his life to protect her, both for the knife's utility and as a reminder of what others had sacrificed on her behalf, and how she needs to make their sacrifices worth something. As a Knight of Ozem, and because of her own personal experiences, Morcaine loathes the Whispering Way and necromancers in general. When she finds evidence of them, she will relentlessly pursue it until she's found them and crushed them.

Appearance
    Spoiler
    Show
    At aproximately 5' 6'', Morcaine is average for a changeling. Her build is lanky, with long arms, and she has clearly toned and defined musculature, especially in her arms. She has strong-looking hands, and her fingernails are sharp and iron-black, like claws. Her complexion is unnaturally pale, almost an ivory color. Like most changelings, Morcaine has heterochromia, with her left eye a gorgeous purple, while the right is a pale blue-green. Her hair goes down to about the middle of her back, and is soot-black. In terms of clothing, Morcaine doesn't dress the part of a priestess, but Iomedae expects her faithful to be battle-ready at all times anyway. She considers herself prepared for any emergency, and doesn't like to rely on others, sometimes setting her tent up in the streets of a city and turning it into a temporary shrine for any Iomedeans in the area (which there usually aren't many of). As a result, she dresses practically, in the garb of a wanderer who never knows what to expect, while her parade armor somehow adds a dignified look to the whole ensemble. She keeps both it and her weapons in nearly pristine condition.

If you're unfamiliar with Iomedae, here's what her holy symbol looks like:
    Spoiler
    Show

Also, a skane is a double-edged ceremonial dagger with a dull gray blade utilized by the priesthood of Pharasma, often with a stylized depiction of the goddess's face and hair on the pommel. For reference on what Pharasma looks like, here's a picture of her.
    Spoiler
    Show

Be aware that she uses the skane as a utility tool and sentimental object, not as a weapon. Her weapon is a bastard sword and shield.
    Last edited by Archpaladin Zousha; 2011-07-17 at 01:22 PM.
    "Reach down into your heart and you'll find many reasons to fight. Survival. Honor. Glory. But what about those who feel it's their duty to protect the innocent? There you'll find a warrior savage enough to match any dragon, and in the end, they'll retain what the others won't. Their humanity."

24. - Top - End - #264
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Rae Artemi View Post
    Raenir K. Artemi:

Physical Description:

Male, half-angel.
    Six feet and two inches tall.
    Caucasian, maybe with a very light tan.
    He's built wide. Not heroic build wide or anything, but he's definitely not a skinnyboy.
    Long, thick brown hair, down to his knees, almost always pulled back with a blue strap of cloth in a low-hanging ponytail, shorter bangs falling into his face most of the time.
    Strong enough that you can tell that he has muscle if he's not wearing loose clothes, though that isn't often.
    He's got squarish facial features, a straight nose, if a little big, and a wide mouth, often smiling. His eyes are normally a deep green. This color, about.
    Spoiler
    Show
    His facial structure is probably something like this, without the beard, and the eyes up a little higher. A little more rounded too.

Oh, and he has wings. Big, white, with layered feathers. They go up from his back to just above his head, and joint down to about his knees. When they're spread out all the way, they have a wingspan of about thirteen feet.

Clothes/Equipment:

He wears loose black jeans with a belt and a teal T-shirt, as well as black and white tennis-shoes.
    Above this all, he wears a... Well, it's probably best described as a trenchjacket. It's a denim jacket, with wide sleeves, the jacket itself extending down to just above his feet. The jacket has pockets on the outside above the waist as most jackets do, a short collar, and defined seems along the sleeves and... Well, everywhere seems would normally be on a jacket.
    Besides his clothes, his only real equipment is the Blue Lantern ring he wears on his left hand, ring finger.

Pose:

Something more simple would probably work best. I'd like him turned slightly, his left side facing the "camera," a slight blue glow coming off of his ring.His wings arched up a little, readjusting themselves, as he looks off into the distance right of the "camera," smiling. Of course, if you, as the artist, can think of something better, go ahead.

Background:

He's standing in the grass in front of a very large lake, around noon, so the sun is high and the sky is clear. The lake has an island in the middle, with a beach front near the lake and a forest pretty much everywhere else.

Personality, if it helps:

Rae is an avatar of hope. Literally, due to being a Blue Lantern. No matter what he does, no matter how stupid, or dangerous, or even boring it is, there is hope shining in the background. He's almost constantly happy, and ready to lend a helping hand, or encouraging word, to whoever needs it. He did some pretty bad things in the past, and he's regretful about them, but he's moving on. He, now, literally radiates hope and calm, and he wants to do good, above nearly all else.
    I'd like to re-request this, if you would do it. I'd love to see it.
    I made comics!
    Spoiler
    Show

[/URL]
    Crae is the bestest daddy,
    I make avatars, all you have to do is ask, and I'll do it if I can.
    My Awards
    I've got a Formspring, ask me questions if you want.

25. - Top - End - #265
    Titan in the Playground

Noble Phantom is a noble phantom indeed.

If you could do my Myrrdyn, Half-Fiend Drow Wizard//Rogue, that'd be great. I can't seem to find his description in the thread, so I'll just keep it short here:

Spoiler
    Show
    Physical Build:
    - He is kind of short, standing at 5'02
    - He is rather skinny-looking, but not frail
    - Black skin as normal for a Drow, but with paler scars on his arms and two side-by-side on his face
    - White, shoulder-length hair, part of which falls over one side of his face
    - Purple eyes (irrelevant if you do it in black-and-white though, but eh xD)
    - Dragon-like wings, black with yellow stripes

Clothes/Equipment:
    - He wears a tight leather vest over a set of an old set of brown-and-white robes, which he cut between the legs to allow him to run normally; the robes carry some bloodstains
    - Ordinary brown pants underneath the robes
    - Sturdy black boots
    - Sunglasses, set in a finely carved wood frame (kept atop his head when not needed)
    - A Heward's Handy Haversack full of stuff
    - A Belt of Hidden Pouches full of stuff
    - Necklace with a golden six-pointed star with small gems on it

Bearing:
    - Bears himself calmly with an authoritative attitude
    - Most often cautious, ready to shrink away and hide, but fights like a bear when cornered
    - Mostly prepares buff and control spells (barring fireball for dramatic effects)

Some history:
    - Born the half-fiend son of a drow priestess and a devil; nearly murdered when the priestesses found out he was half-devil (not demon) and a boy; barely saved by an uncle who abandoned him in a cave near the surface
    - Found by an expedition of explorers sent by a baron who wished to find out more about what was in the mountains of his land
    - Raised as a bastard son, keeping his wings hidden
    - Gained a position as the secretary of the mayor of a town on the baron's land
    - Went into exile after dozens of years, after being wrongly suspected of aiding criminals
    - Chased after said criminals, ending up in blowing up the house of a half-dragon hermit once he found them
    - Said hermit took control of the situation and the four ended up travelling, on the run from the law

Additional notes:
    - Having him standing to catch his breath while on the run (or just after finding out he is surrounded) might fit his situation best
    Homebrewer's Signature | Avatar by Strawberries

26. - Top - End - #266
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Gulaghar View Post
    This is an opportunity I can't pass up. Your art is really quite good. I hope you aren't getting too swamped.

So, on to the character. His name is Kirk Locke. He's a drow elf that's abandoned his home many years ago. Don't mistake him for a drizzt clone. He just prefers to practice his own brand of evil. He likes to think of himself as a ladies man, which could be considered accurate, if not all the time. First and foremost, he's self serving. He's confident to the point of being smug.

Now for the important bit, physical description.

Kirk of course has dark skin. It is a dark grey, nearly black. his eyes are red and glow slightly with a light not dissimilar to a flame's. his hair is cut pretty short, probably only extending halfway own his ears, and is white. His ears are pointed of course. Generally Kirk will wear a smile suggesting he knows something you don't and he enjoys that fact. Or a smirk, whatever pleases you. He is rather handsome, though still looking elvish.

As for his clothing. He wears a black suit most of the time. Simple black jacket that tends to be left open and black pants. The idea I was going for when I made the character was the Blues Brothers. Black suits, pants, and tie and a white shirt. He wears simple black dress shoes on his feet. On his head is an SRV hat. That particular one in fact, plume and all. Lastly is the sunglasses he wears. I'm pretty flexible for what they look like, though I'd prefer something with a thin frame. Perhaps like the non-oots avatar I'll put at the bottom of this page.

I'm not too picky about his pose. A casual stance would suit him well. I would prefer that he be looking over his sunglasses rather than have them conceal his eyes. He tends to be careful about looking through them after an accident involving their magic allowing him to see something he shouldn't have. Something of note might be his weapon of choice. He keeps no less than four throwing knives on his person at all times. They're concealed, but you could have him holding one. He's a skilled knife fighter, whether that's throwing them or using them up close and personal. I'll leave anything else to your judgement.

I also have a couple avatars of him, so I'll put them here for you to glance at.

They aren't exactly accurate anymore, but are fairly close as long as you take into account what I've mentioned previously.

Finally, here is a link to his character sheet. It's in a bit of need of updating, but you might glean something for it if you'd like to take a look.

If you decide to do this I couldn't thank you enough. It'd be really appreciated. Of course I couldn't expect you to if you don't get to it. Here's to hoping you do.
    Well, since you're so generous as to offer to do these, I'd appreciate if you did mine as well if you get to it.
    Last edited by Gullara; 2011-08-01 at 07:00 PM.

27. - Top - End - #267
    Pixie in the Playground

NinjaGuy

OK guys, I've got all the requests up to this point saved on my IPod, so I can access them while I'm away. However, I won't be able to check up on the forum for the next two and a bit weeks, although I'm hoping to have at least a couple of requests done by then (not sure how much free time I'll have though, so no promises) Just posting this so you guys know you haven't been abandoned

28. - Top - End - #268
    Titan in the Playground

Thank you!
    "Reach down into your heart and you'll find many reasons to fight. Survival. Honor. Glory. But what about those who feel it's their duty to protect the innocent? There you'll find a warrior savage enough to match any dragon, and in the end, they'll retain what the others won't. Their humanity."

29. - Top - End - #269
    Titan in the Playground

Muchas gracias! Have a great holiday!
    Homebrewer's Signature | Avatar by Strawberries

30. - Top - End - #270
    Dwarf in the Playground

Have a good holiday. And thanks!
    Awesome Avatar by GFawkes!