New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #301
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: I will draw your D&d character.

Zeta: A 7-1/2 foot clockwork man with a strange coat of arms in an unidentifiable language on his chest. His feet have chainsaws attatched, his hands turn into buzzsaws, and he has four spider-like limbs ending in blades on his back. He also has a propellor, usually folded up, six tentacles ending in morningstars, a tail ending similarly, a pair of mandibles on a mounted arm, and twin gatling guns in his shoulders. His face is a blank slate, with two circular portholes for eyes.

People who attack him have a strange habit of suddenly disappearing in a red mist, so you can gather the kinds of powers he would display.

2. - Top - End - #302
    Troll in the Playground

Jumpingonthebandwagonjumpingonthebadwagon.

Old character of mine:

Name: Sulet Peturich
    Eyes: Gray
    Hair: Length makes it come down a little under his chin. Its black, but getting closer to the roots it gets gray. Think like a dye-job coming out. Its a bit thick and wavy.
    Physical Build: Closer to average soldier, than anything else. If you imagined a typical fantasy soldier, you'd hit on the mark.
    Clothes: Scale mail, leather boots and thick leather gloves. And dark-green colored clothes.
    Gear: A small backpack, one dagger and a sword. Sword is the most valuable thing on his person; the width of the blade is an elongated claymore-equivalent, and noticeably thicker than that of a normal claymore. There's a red jewel in the hilt. There's no decoration to it.
    Additional: In the campaign, he's got a Riding Bird. Its basically a Chocobo. It is totally not necessary, but if you did include him (Potluck), you'd not only get (1)000 internets, but (2)000 internets.

Thanks if you get to me, I know there's a huge number of people ahead of me. Hope your portfolio gets the attention you rightly deserve.
    Just finding my roots again.

3. - Top - End - #303
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Noble Phantom View Post
    Sorry it took so long to get up, but here is Morcaine. Now, before you look, I should probably mention that I wasn't entirely sure what parade armour looked like, so I just went with a kinda ornate, but not overly covering armour (I at least knew its stats). So if I got the armour wrong, just say and I'll redo it.
    Spoiler
    Show

Edit: Just noticed that part of the cloak has been cut off. Will repost image later if there are no problems
    Awesomely amazing. Are you an actual art student or is this skill all from free time?
    YouTube channel:

The Asobimashow thread |Homebrewer's Signature | Avatar by Strawberries

4. - Top - End - #304
    Titan in the Playground

Conan doesn't visit this thread anymore, but I started taking requests back on page 9. In response to your question, I don't really care where the character is from, so long as its a decent idea
    Well, in that case:

Andui
    Spoiler
    Show

Core Physiology: Female, Short, Middling Build, Somewhere between a Mediterranean and middle eastern general appearance. She should be able to pass for male in the picture, so some level of androgyny is fine.

Equipment: Holding a lightweight partisan, wearing many layers of loose clothing, ideally looking something like high end linen. She is certainly wearing a mask over her lower face, and only hands and the upper face have exposed skin. Visual cues that suggest a nomadic life are also helpful. Note that there should be no magical equipment, and nothing particularly fancy, a more utilitarian look is preferred.

Color Scheme: Varying sand colors with a yellow sand dominant color and more red-white sand secondary color. Deeper browns and off whites are acceptable secondary colors, and even the blade of the partisan should be a somewhat whitish grey.

Shape Scheme (general shapes that should be evident in the clothing and physiology): Crescent Moons, Circles, Triangles. Long straight lines should be avoided where possible, with the notable exception of the partisan.

Personality (Should show in body language): Inquisitiveness, confidence, and the appearance of coldness to others should all be somewhat apparent.

I thank you in advance for doing this; you did great work on everything seen in the thread so far.
    Last edited by Knaight; 2011-10-26 at 08:42 AM.
    I would really like to see a game made by Obryn, Kurald Galain, and Knaight from these forums.

I'm not joking one bit. I would buy the hell out of that.
    -- ChubbyRain

Current Design Project: Legacy, a game of masters and apprentices for two players and a GM.

5. - Top - End - #305
    Pixie in the Playground

NinjaGuy

OK guys, just throwing this one up to say that I'm back, and should hopefully get Kirk up soon.
    In response to morph barks question, this art is completely done in my own time (I'm more... academic elsewhere). I mainly took over the thread because I normally struggle deciding what to draw, and liked the ideas some people were throwing up. Unfortunately, I can only really draw when I'm in the right mood, so progress can be quite slow at times

6. - Top - End - #306
    Titan in the Playground

I see. Some of the players in my group are very skilled at drawing, but none are art students (or even students with a lot of free time), so they sometimes draw their own characters. I'm sadly of the half who is not skilled like such, but I sure can dang appreciate some good character art when I see it. Keep up the good work!
    YouTube channel:

The Asobimashow thread |Homebrewer's Signature | Avatar by Strawberries

7. - Top - End - #307
    Dwarf in the Playground

AssassinGuy

Chief Field agent in the Venation Guild Agencys' department of Alchemical insurance. Venatian chapter.
    Detective Maurice Query.

"There ain't no rest for the Query"

Query is a young man, 22 years in age. I like to imagine him with a long coat and a "nice" hat, a fedora if you're so inclined, reflecting his sort of "Noir" heritage. Anachronistic, considering he lives in renaissance Italy. Tall, with brown hair and blue eyes. White skin, as opposed to the darker Italian skin.
    I imagine him with Dark browns and blacks and "poor" colors.

He's a young man. And that's very evident in his personality. He's Naive, and Idealistic. He's not a skilled fighter, and would likely have many bruises and scars.

As a young man, he's not serious when he doesn't have to be. If he was posing for a shot, then I'd imagine an amused, ironical smile.

An actor that looks "like" him would be David Tennant , especially as he plays the tenth doctor. Something about the youngness appeals to me. although always imagined him with a small beard, or goatee, trademark of college Juniors.

Feel free to do whatever you want with him. Consider these guidlines instead of actual rules.

Please, and thank you. It would be very appreciated
    Love, Half blood

8. - Top - End - #308
    Ettin in the Playground

oooh!
    I had not seen this thread.

Well..I have a character I have used for ages, playing fantasy RPG.. in fact I also had it drawn by a friend of mine...who made it look like this
    Spoiler
    Show
    I've always been very happy with the result. Still am.
    in case you're wondering, he doesn't have stumpy legs..the trousers were cut shorter than normal at my request..which doesn't look too good, maybe, but it worked for me.

Yes, you may notice it's the same piccy the excellent Wojiz used to base my Stickatar on...I'm not good with change, when something works just fine for me.
    It is however time for a revamp, as my friend's attempt is from 2005.

I'm not going to "compare" this piccy to the one you might want to draw, but If it bothers you to work from something existing ... I'll understand
    If it doesn't, I'll proceed with the specifics on the character:
    Spoiler
    Show

Name: Dehro P'alegas
    Race: Elvish but with a subtle hint of drow (I was young and stupid a newbie when I created the character, and followed the half-drow fad of the time)
    Age: He is passing the "young adult" stage into maturity, in elvish terms, whatever that means.
    Class/profession: The true embodiment of Ranger, with a spoonful of jedi-like mysticism and purpose, he is the master of a guild of.. protectors of equilibrium.. the balance of powers and status quo, as a means to protect their habitat, the forest.. He has trained in fencing since he could walk.
    Description: He's rather short and muscly, for an elf. striking the balance between a ripped physique and understatement. His torso bears several scars acquired in decades spent chasing Drow down their tunnels.
    Jet-black hair at waistlenght, 2 forelocks of white hair are often hidden underneath an equally white headband. When they are not, they frame his face.
    Black eyes, severe expression, slim and almost V shaped facial features. pointy ears, obviously.
    He wears a rather worn, high quality, skin-tight leather armour/outfit that is purposedly made (maybe even enchanted) not to look like much.
    Often he hides the armour underneath a pair of worn, almost frayed, green trousers and an equally patched and re-conditioned tunic. His boots are of the same worn down, no-frills high quality. Most often, he keeps warm by means of a cheap but heavy cloack, that once must have been either grey or green, it's hard to tell.
    Equipment: A leather belt of looking cool (it also holds up a pouch or two for coin and small items)
    A shoulder bag where he keeps his belongings.
    The aforementioned headband.
    Weapons and fighting: his weapon of choice is a drow scimitar, which magically updates it's kill count by sporting the true names of it's victims engraved on the blade itself in drow characters
    He is now reaching mastery with the quarterstaff as well.
    At long range, he prefers the sling to your typical elvish bow (in fact he doesn't own a bow at all) and is merelly competent with either.
    He's at his best swirling in the thick of the fray, with a blade in one hand and a knife in the other.
    Personality: he is rather quiet and refreshingly to the point and practical, for an elf.
    The stain of his mixed heritage made an outcast of him really early in his life, so he sought fulfillment in the war-parties, as a way to find a glorious death.
    He pushed himself harder than most, became a master swordsman and scout, developing a vicious strike in battle. Often he would find himself alone, hunting Drow. His status amongst the warriors grew fast, which disconcerned his clan leaders, who resolved to sent him off on a mission of exploration, making it clear that he needn't bother to come back.
    Since then he has come a long way. Years of isolation and meditation, encounters with humans and other races, and a couple of "mystical/religious" experiences have turned him into a great teacher and a man with a mission: to do whatever it takes to prevent wars and wanton destruction that might lead to the destruction of the forests he now calls his home and which he defends in the name of the local divine presence. To this end he has estabilished an order of rangers, spies and vigilantes, who all look up to him as a bit of a yoda/father figure.
    He has basic training in some nature-centered magic but rarely uses it, having instead developed a short range of mystic abilities that allow him fast travel within the forest and a few other nifty tricks. He stays a swordman at the core, but is keen on collecting books and items of lost knowledge. He's rather dour, severe and unflinching, doesn't smile often and is very conscious of his skills and his status/role/responsability amongst his brethren.

Sorry about the wall o'text..
    I'd love to see your take on the character.
    Last edited by dehro; 2011-09-16 at 06:55 AM.
    All hail Smutmulch for crafting my avatar!
    Quote Originally Posted by kpenguin View Post
    Cursed zombies are more realistic.
    Spoiler: siggatar and previous avatars.
    Show

the Badass Monkby Avi. Aktarus by Chd. Dehro by Wojiz

9. - Top - End - #309
    Troll in the Playground

not sure if this will be hard or easy on account of not having many discerning features and inhuman anatomy... for an epic game

Harab Sepharel

"Male" seraph, though androdgynous (no actual gender, just no obvious male or female traits... its half pillar of fire). The majority of the body is made of golden yellow fire that lacks solid form (flickering and trailing in the wind like actual fire rather than magical mass, but the curves and sweeps of flame still suggest humanoid features, the bend of a knee, the curve of a hip, the arch of a foot) gradually becoming more solid white-golden light until it becomes entirely solid flesh of the same color at chest level. he has six wings of golden tan but with multicolored hues of royal purple and red along the flight feathers of each wing. The wing's stranger features involve large slit pupil eyes of dark green and red-purple along the humerus and and radius parts of the wings.

a tattered hooded black cowl hides his face above the chin and goes down to about six inches past "hip" level (in quotation marks due to being a pillar of fire at that point).

the only other equipment is a longsword with a haft instead of a hilt, making it more of a spear but with a crossguard and long thin blade. the entire thing is made of grey iron and blazing with a darker red/orange flame

i cannot exactly think of an actor reference but the wings are similar to those found on the angel of death in hellboy

(I'm sorry if you've finished making these but the arts i've seen so far are just that impressive)
    Last edited by DoctorGlock; 2011-09-21 at 10:00 AM.

10. - Top - End - #310
    Pixie in the Playground

Name: Illisu Philoloru
    Race: Gray Elf
    Class: Druid
    Skin: a very light tan
    Hair: golden blonde
    Physical Build: Slender, a bit tall, not very muscular
    Notable Clothing: He wears noble clothes, as well as a signet ring in which he has embedded a blue quartz.
    Weapon: Quarterstaff
    Notable Maneurisms: He has a camel, her name is fergie. She has humps and lovely lady lumps. He is also an avid defender of nature, and only deals with those who have treated their animals and environment properly. (it's hard to find infant's tears that have been humanely acquired). He is also quite a romantic, and completely omnisexual.
    Last edited by Porqueno; 2011-10-10 at 06:54 PM.

11. - Top - End - #311
    Firbolg in the Playground

Conan doesn't visit this thread anymore, but I started taking requests back on page 9. In response to your question, I don't really care where the character is from, so long as its a decent idea
    Can I go ahead and repost my requests from earlier in this thread?

Shichirou, the Fist of Heaven
    Spoiler
    Show
    Admittedly way more anime-esque then the others, but still has a very fantasy feel to it...

Shichirou is a human martial artist, more of a brawler than your typical practitioner. He's fairly strong physically, but he's even stronger spiritually. His fighting style is very much an extension of his nature; he pours the strength of his essence into every attack he makes, which can result in some pretty fantastic consequences, like wreathing his hands in fire, shattering a boulder with a single punch, and hurling someone into the sky.

Appearance-wise, he's not quite pretty or ugly; he's got short pale-blonde hair, and sort of a rough-cut look to him. Shichirou is both very driven and very foolhardy, so he probably has a determined look on his face and such. I initially visually based him off of this picture of Bryan Fury, save for tattoos and outfit.
    Spoiler
    Show

Shichirou once sacrificed his right hand to the gods; in return, they rewarded him with a magical replacement made of a golden metal, etched with sutras and such. Also in his panoply is a magic silk gi he wears, an elegant cloak that goes over it, and a pair of metal bracers that seemed to be crafted from prayer strips.

In case you lot want a quote from the character...

"I will inspire mankind to heroism, and I can't do so by losing to the likes of you!"

Tykoga Rae, Crime Lord
    Spoiler
    Show
    Tykoga Rae is a Twi'lek from the Star Wars setting. He's both a noble and a scoundrel, very refined and more than a little pompous. Tykoga is the kind who wears the finest robes possible, but also goes to the expense of having them blaster-resistant. He's an aspiring Crime Lord, very crafty, and ultimately a self-interested, self-motivated person.

Of course, as a Twi'lek, he doesn't have any hair, but his lekku are fairly impressive. Tykoga is fairly tall and thin, and his skin is an azure color (though if this is black-and-white, I suppose that's fairly inconsequential). Even when things are tense, Tykoga usually maintains a veneer of relaxation and control.

Quote? How about... "I spared no expense to ensure my victory. Can you say the same?"

L3nNĄ, Hacker
    Spoiler
    Show
    L3nNĄ, or "Lenny," as he goes by when he's not on the Matrix, is a dwarf hacker. He is very self-assured of his own skills, but knows that his heists would be a lot tougher without his teammates, and is thus a very big proponent of the power of "teamwork." Unfortunately, he also has to put up with that nobody else in the party is really sure what his job is. Thus, it's not so much that he's overconfident; it's more that he knows what he can do. As a hacker/rigger, he's got a lot of little gadgets he relies on, including a number of drones that he frequently deploys. He's got quite a lot of cyberware, but the vast majority of it is inside his head, so you don't have to do much to depict it. Probably very nerdy-looking, has a pair of big goggles with fancy HUDs and whatnot running in his peripheral vision, probably wired to some fancy-looking cell phone-type device (in reality, both of these devices are superfluous; he does all his hacking in his head).

Oh, and the clincher? He's only sixteen.

His quote... "I suppose you guys didn't check for a security system, did you? Luckily, I took the liberty of defeating it already."

Arch Whitman, Malkavian
    Spoiler
    Show
    Arch is a physically-frail looking human vampire, who looks like he's in his forties. Arch wears a pair of horn-rimmed glasses to hide his sunken eyes, and has a very evil smile. His dark brown hair is a little on the longish side, and very unkempt.

Amongst other vampires, Arch puts on a veneer of insanity to keep them from being suspicious of him. Even amongst humans, he still acts very eccentric. Due to his "cracked mirror" nature, Arch is very insightful, and uses this supernatural insight to his advantage over others at every opportunity.

Very little is above Arch; if it will ultimately advance his goals without putting him in danger, he will do it. Note, however, that Arch is neither "Stupid Evil," nor is he a coward. He recognizes the usefulness of other people, and cultivates friendships that he ultimately benefits from.

Outfit-wise, he could conceivably be dressed in almost anything, but he prefers a white lab coat or a jacket from some prestigious college; as a scientist in life, he still holds on to some of his mortal trappings.

There's a plethora of amusing quotes from Arch. This one should serve well enough... "It's a good thing I'm your friend; if you'd told this secret to anyone else, they likely would've exploited it..."
    Last edited by TheCountAlucard; 2011-10-26 at 02:28 AM.
    It is inevitable, of course, that persons of epicurean refinement will in the course of eternity engage in dealings with those of... unsavory character. Record well any transactions made, and repay all favors promptly.. (Thanks to Gnomish Wanderer for the Toreador avatar! )

Wanna see what all this Exalted stuff is about? Here's a primer!

12. - Top - End - #312
    Dwarf in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

smile Re: I will draw your D&d character.

Lawrence Kyoten

Human

6' 1" tall

157 lbs

shoulder length medium blonde hair split in the middle up front, clean shaven face

blue eyes

lithe frame

commoner with a idealistic noble upbringing

Paladin wearing plate mail

Wields two kite shields, both have been sharpened at the bottom and studded with a cross in the center

Holy Avenger on his back

favored colors white, silver, yellow

Divine mount is Jack, his trusty donkey!
    Last edited by kyoten; 2011-10-29 at 09:25 PM. Reason: detailing
    My Homebrews

Spoiler
    Show
    What D&D race are you most like?

My Results:

Half - Elf Not quite human and not quite elf you can learn the ways of sword and magic, but are sometimes clouded with human emotions.

Request a Homebrew Requests #169, 170, & 313

13. - Top - End - #313
    Ettin in the Playground

• Name: Alrax (no surname)
    • Race:...It's complicated, though I'll say Mongrelfolk.
    • Class (Gestalt): Blood King (a base class made by Welknair)//Paladin/Grey Guard.
    • Epic level (more than 50 levels, in fact).
    • Has, in his ancestry, a little bit of every single sentient race to ever exist.
    • Wields a powerful longsword called the Primordial Blade, which is especially powerful when wielded by him, or by others with diverse genetics.
    • Often referred to as Sir Alrax.
    • Was originally named Ugly (because he fit that description), but his name was changed when he was knighted.
    • Alrax means both "alchemical potion" and "archangel" in an ancient language made up for the setting he's in.
    • Wears normal clothes (not armor).

Could you draw him for me, please?
    Last edited by enderlord99; 2011-10-31 at 10:25 PM.
    Spoiler: Vanity quotes
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Strigon View Post
    Wow.
    That took a very sudden turn for the dark.

I salute you.
    Quote Originally Posted by AuthorGirl View Post
    I wish it was possible to upvote here.

I use braces (also known as "curly brackets") to indicate sarcasm. If there are none present, I probably believe what I am saying; should it turn out to be inaccurate trivia, please tell me rather than trying to play along with an apparent joke I don't know I'm making.

14. - Top - End - #314
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon-freak89 View Post
    • Name: Alrax (no surname)
    • Race:...It's complicated, though I'll say Mongrelfolk.
    • Class (Gestalt): Blood King (a base class made by Welknair)//Paladin/Grey Guard.
    • Epic level (more than 50 levels, in fact).
    • Has, in his ancestry, a little bit of every single sentient race to ever exist.
    • Wields a powerful longsword called the Primordial Blade, which is especially powerful when wielded by him, or by others with diverse genetics.
    • Often referred to as Sir Alrax.
    • Was originally named Ugly (because he fit that description), but his name was changed when he was knighted.
    • Alrax means both "alchemical potion" and "archangel" in an ancient language made up for the setting he's in.
    • Wears normal clothes (not armor).

Could you draw him for me, please?
    You might want more in the way of physical description and less in the way of fluff. All you really said was what his race was (very loosely) and that he wears normal clothes.
    Awesome avatar by Cuthalion

Spoiler: Old Avatars
    Show

By Ceika, Ceika, Linklel (Except for one that appears to be lost to time)

15. - Top - End - #315
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by EspritRequin View Post
    You might want more in the way of physical description and less in the way of fluff. All you really said was what his race was (very loosely) and that he wears normal clothes.
    Actually, I can't really picture him in my head, and therefore can't describe that picture (because it doesn't exist). But I said a little more than his race plus "wears normal clothes" (the bit about his previous name says "he's ugly.")
    Spoiler: Vanity quotes
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Strigon View Post
    Wow.
    That took a very sudden turn for the dark.

I salute you.
    Quote Originally Posted by AuthorGirl View Post
    I wish it was possible to upvote here.

I use braces (also known as "curly brackets") to indicate sarcasm. If there are none present, I probably believe what I am saying; should it turn out to be inaccurate trivia, please tell me rather than trying to play along with an apparent joke I don't know I'm making.

16. - Top - End - #316
    Colossus in the Playground

"Ugly" still isn't much of a description. Are we talking John C. Reiley ugly, baboon ugly, the Thing ugly or what? The more detail you give, the easier it'll be for an artist to draw it. At least you could go into more detail on how "a bit of very sentient creature in his ancestry" manifests.

17. - Top - End - #317
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon-freak89 View Post
    Actually, I can't really picture him in my head, and therefore can't describe that picture (because it doesn't exist). But I said a little more than his race plus "wears normal clothes" (the bit about his previous name says "he's ugly.")
    If you can't picture him in your head, then it might not be such a good idea to commission someone to draw him for you. Once this happens, than the character stops being entirely yours, and begins to become the artist's. Obviously, you have a much better understanding, but the reality slips through your fingers.
    Last edited by 3SecondCultist; 2011-11-01 at 08:58 AM.
    Spoiler: Stuff I'm Working On
    Show
    Small Justice

An ongoing web serial about politics, vengeance, and miniature lizards. Go check it out!

Quote Originally Posted by Zeno Desaqqara View Post
    You divine bastard.

"Life is to be lived, not controlled; and humanity is won by continuing to play in the face of certain defeat."

18. - Top - End - #318
    Barbarian in the Playground

If you're taking any character requests, then I have one, assuming this thread is still in motion.

His name's Rek, he's a human from a group of cultureless-scum-filled-islands. Think the Mos Eisley of a setting. Just more so. And also an area of approximately the size of Europe - it really, really is kind of a melting pot of every culture out there.

He usually carries a one-handed axe and roundshield around, with a curved, slightly enchanted scimitar on his belt. He has a basic leather jerkin as armour, and wears a fairly baggy shirt underneath it. On one shoulder of the jerkin there's an image of two keys, crossed. Around his waist is tied a large but thin cloth, chequered black and white, under his belt.

Beyond that he has longish hair usually tied back in a ponytail, and often wears am arming cap to keep the hair that won't tie back out of his eyes. He's more slender than heavily built, just slightly above average height. He has a wolfstooth (or something like that) on a string around his neck.

While he's a larp character, linkable images do not exist. I'm more interested to see what others make of him, when I decided on his kit I only had a really vague idea in mind.

If you want to try drawing him, then thanks :)

19. - Top - End - #319
    Firbolg in the Playground

If you're taking any character requests, then I have one, assuming this thread is still in motion.
    I just want to say that Noble Phantom hasn't been to this thread in a long time. The only reason this thread is still alive is because people keep asking for their characters to be drawn.
    Last edited by Milo v3; 2011-11-08 at 03:31 PM.
    Spoiler: Old Avatar by Aruius
    Show
    http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q56/Zeritho/Koboldbard.png

20. - Top - End - #320
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Milo v3 View Post
    I just want to say that Noble Dark hasn't been to this thread in a long time. The only reason this thread is still alive is because people keep asking for their characters to be drawn.
    I think it's Noble Phantom, actually.

(Which, oddly, proves your point.)
    Spoiler: Stuff I'm Working On
    Show
    Small Justice

An ongoing web serial about politics, vengeance, and miniature lizards. Go check it out!

Quote Originally Posted by Zeno Desaqqara View Post
    You divine bastard.

"Life is to be lived, not controlled; and humanity is won by continuing to play in the face of certain defeat."

21. - Top - End - #321
    Pixie in the Playground

i dont even know if your still doing this but i really hope you are cause your drawings are amazing.

male human
    wild red hair and a red mustache that is not well shaven and looks burnt
    simple full body leather armor looks like it has been cut scratched and burnt with out repair
    and then juggling 2 martini cocktailand and a strange looking purple goo

hahah great character really hope you have time to make him if not its all good
    I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives.

awesome avatar by Ceika

22. - Top - End - #322
    Dwarf in the Playground

Oh my evilness, your artwork is breathtaking. I concur with Noble- I don't know if you're still taking these, but I'll throw mine in just in case. Would you mind drawing my avatar..?

Appearance: She's a goblin, so she has fangs, tusks and long, batlike ears. She has claws on her hands and feet, both of which are very long and the latter prehensile. She wears a witch hat, a long-sleeve wrap tunic that goes to about midway down her thigh, and brown trousers ending above the ankle- no shoes. Her hair is wild and unruly, and ends just below her shoulders. Her familiar is a small bat, who is perfectly optional to draw.

Personality: Very sarcastic, usually polite but can be cold/gruff. Her hobbies include harvesting and preserving various components for her potions (this includes both flora and macabre things), brewing said potions, reading, writing, setting things on (green) fire and drinking tea.

I apologize; I've scoured the internet for a while before posting this but I've yet to encounter a decent photograph to reference.
    Last edited by Bleak Ink; 2011-12-04 at 03:54 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bhu View Post
    [...] occasionally breaks into maniacal rants about menfolk, children, and the humans
    Phenomenal avatar by Fullbladder.
    Official Goblinologist of the Redcloak Fan Club. Proud supporter of Goblin Dan!
    Now, get back in line and sing along.

23. - Top - End - #323
    Ogre in the Playground

I would like one of my gnome Nimbex.

He's an illusionist rogue , a charmer who has a good heart and a cheery outlook.

He looks similar to the Travelocity gnome, 3 feet tall , white, chest length beard, a pointy nose, and a fondness for red, pointy hats.

He is a spice merchant, which leads to travel & adventure. He has used his adventuring money to open a bar on the Dolphin Coast and for a short while, has lived with pirates.

Thus you may choose to dress him either as a pirate, short sword, flagon of ale, and a bright red pointy hat, with a wide brim & large feather; or as the bar owner, in native Hawaiian garb, straw hat and frosted drink in hand ( his bar is popular due to his cantrips used to chill the drinks) .
    "We are the people our parents warned us about!" - J.Buffett

24. - Top - End - #324
    Dwarf in the Playground

Your drawings are amazing! I would very much like to have a picture of my newest D&D character, set in Innistrad.

Description:
    Notable Gear
    Flaming Falchion, (I would like the steel to be clearly visible, not obscured by flames. If that is impossible, please skip it)
    Grey Cloak.
    White cloth armor with the symbol of Avacyn embroidered on it.
    Spoiler
    Show

Actor Resemblance:
    Harry Lloyd, actor for Viserys Targeryen from Game of Thrones
    (I was highly amused when I saw someone right before me in this thread request a character using Viserys' sister as a model)
    Spoiler
    Show

Demeanor:
    Possible poses:
    Spoiler
    Show

If this one please mirror it and two-handed

Mirror this one as well. I would like him to face towards the right.

Last edited by Reficule; 2011-12-12 at 09:18 PM.

25. - Top - End - #325
    Pixie in the Playground

Hello, I would like a:

-young halfling female
    -long, black hair ( waist lenght, wavy/curly)
    -heart shaped face (light)
    -simple, full handed, white blouse under boiled, black, leather tunic
    -black leather pants tucked in black knee-high leather boots
    -white utility belt with two knives and a short sword
    -black cloak over one shoulder reaching her ankles
    -small, thin, silver tiara with an elongated star around her forhead (star in the middle of her forhead)

I hope that you can make this (considering from what others have said, it should be a piece of cake ;) It would really be very helpful. If you need more details than please write a message. Thanks.

26. - Top - End - #326
    Titan in the Playground

Hey guys, NoblePhantom hasn't been on in four months.
    Awesome avatar by Cuthalion

Spoiler: Old Avatars
    Show

By Ceika, Ceika, Linklel (Except for one that appears to be lost to time)

27. - Top - End - #327
    Bugbear in the Playground

Since the thread creator's disappeared along with the person who started taking requests after that, I think we need a mod to close this.
    Avatar of Gnar'tigor - former Star Player of the Hellborn Hooligans Blood Bowl team - by Savannah

Brilliant D&D song from Aussie comedy band Tripod.
    If anyone can find a better-quality version of that, let me know.

The Hellborn Hooligans Reborn

28. - Top - End - #328
    Troll in the Playground

I suppose it's too much to hope that someone will keep this going...
    Quote Originally Posted by Honest Tiefling View Post
    Attempting to use Iron Heart Surge can often lead to the player removing the 'not being beaten upside the head' condition.
    avatar by me. Extended sig here.

29. - Top - End - #329
    Orc in the Playground

Default Re: I will sketch Scarlet Knight's character...

Quote Originally Posted by Scarlet Knight View Post
    I would like one of my gnome Nimbex.

He's an illusionist rogue , a charmer who has a good heart and a cheery outlook.

He looks similar to the Travelocity gnome, 3 feet tall , white, chest length beard, a pointy nose, and a fondness for red, pointy hats.

He is a spice merchant, which leads to travel & adventure. He has used his adventuring money to open a bar on the Dolphin Coast and for a short while, has lived with pirates.

Thus you may choose to dress him either as a pirate, short sword, flagon of ale, and a bright red pointy hat, with a wide brim & large feather; or as the bar owner, in native Hawaiian garb, straw hat and frosted drink in hand ( his bar is popular due to his cantrips used to chill the drinks) .
    I hope it's not too cheeky of me to have done a quick sketch of your character, SK?

Spoiler
    Show
    “But he had not that supreme gift of the artist, the knowledge of when to stop.”

—Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, “The Adventure of the Norwood Builder” in The Return of Sherlock Holmes.

30. - Top - End - #330
    Orc in the Playground

I have a request for whoever may be drawing pictures at the moment.
    Spoiler
    Show

Name: X'ha-do-mar Diamondstone
    Class: Barbarian/ Druid
    Race: Human
    Description: X'ha is a 5'9" human male without the huge strength barbarians are known to have, not weak, but not hulk-like. He is more wise, and smarter.
    Equipment: X'ha has a large longbow on his back, 2 scimitars at his belt, as well as a box that inside has an assemble able spear, in his shoe he has a dagger, and he wears, amazingly, plate armor. He has an eagle companion that he often enlarges, and finally, he has a quiver of varying elemental arrows.