New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #331
    Bugbear in the Playground

biggrin Re: I will draw your D&d character.

I'm an interested artist looking to keep this thread alive. Here is one of my recent pics.

First person to post after me gets theirs done!

2. - Top - End - #332
    Orc in the Playground

Default Re: I will draw your D&d character.

Cool. I would like to see your take on my paladin character (though if you see another character on the thread that intrigues you more, I will be glad to let that person go in my place). He’s young — sixteen or seventeen, perhaps — straw-blond bowl-cut hair (parted in the middle), and rather bulky in build, squarish in the face with blue or gray eyes. Sometime after I had made him up, I found that Zachary Ty Bryan from Home Improvement came very close to an ideal model:

Spoiler
    Show

He wears black plate armor (styled ca. 1390-1430) (no helmet) with a surcote emblazoned, “or, a cross pattee issuant from a roundel sable, surcharged with a double-eagle argent” (Here’s a rough sketch:)

Spoiler
    Show

These are a couple of images that inspired the look I was going for:

Spoiler
    Show

He carries a two-handed sword or flammard.

Here is a Stickified version...

Spoiler
    Show

...and a kind of cartoony version:

Spoiler
    Show

Thanks for keeping this thread alive! I’d be glad to do my part, but I don’t really have the skills necessary.

Tann
    Last edited by Tannhaeuser; 2012-02-08 at 04:58 PM.
    “But he had not that supreme gift of the artist, the knowledge of when to stop.”

—Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, “The Adventure of the Norwood Builder” in The Return of Sherlock Holmes.

3. - Top - End - #333
    Titan in the Playground

I realize the impudence of re-reposting a character request, but I will do so nonetheless.

Quote Originally Posted by 3SecondCultist View Post

Alec Danue

Physical Descriptors:
    - 6'1 height
    - Lanky but well defined muscle frame
    - Caucasian, with tanned and chapped skin
    - Dark brown, shoulder length hair
    - Grey eyes
    - Scar running down left cheek

Clothes/Equipment:
    - Worn, tan tunic
    - Brown belt with golden buckle
    - Black cotton pants, flared at the ankle
    - Tattered grey cloak with hood (not currently wearing hood, though)
    - Sapphire amulet, golden setting/chain
    - Ornate spiked gauntlet (think Prince of Persia style) on right arm
    - Black combat boots

Miscellaneous Information:
    - Adjectives to describe him: determined, powerful, serious, young, ragged
    - Looks most like: a younger version of Ciarán Hinds
    - I would like to see him standing, if at all possible on a sand dune.

Biography:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Alec Danue was born into poverty. Scratching out a living on the streets of Solstice (a Lawful Anal theocratic city state), the only person with whom he had any real relationship was his aging mother, a seamstress. He eventually turned to pickpocketing, and one day accidentally angered a nobleman. He was exiled, and learned the ways of adventurers. Traveling to the great Crystal Deserts to the west, he uncovers an ancient vault. He triggers a magical trap, which in knocks him unconscious and leaves him with some powerful questions about divinity.

This is not a player. This is my BBEG, in his early adventuring days, before he became Cho'Sul, the lich, and overthrew an entire pantheon. At this point in his life, he has yet to turn down the path of corruption that awaits him. He is dominated by his determination and his thirst for more knowledge, but is still moved by emotion, and the plight of the common man. I am currently writing a series of journals from his point of view (in this time period) that my players will eventually get and hopefully decipher, so this will add a lot of background flavor and even yield some useful information.

Thank you so much for your consideration!
    Spoiler: Stuff I'm Working On
    Show
    Small Justice

An ongoing web serial about politics, vengeance, and miniature lizards. Go check it out!

Quote Originally Posted by Zeno Desaqqara View Post
    You divine bastard.

"Life is to be lived, not controlled; and humanity is won by continuing to play in the face of certain defeat."

4. - Top - End - #334

@ Tannhaeuser; Yeah, I would have been done with your paladin (name?) yesterday, but alas, I have gone from what I thought was going to be a good sketch to full-blown pic with details...

@ 3SecondCultist; I wouldn't call it impudence as it was merely a response to an invitation. If I wanted the first guy on the list, I would have went to page 1. I did not. I wanted to see who (if any) was still following this thread.

Images to come.

5. - Top - End - #335
    Titan in the Playground

Well then, I suppose the patient are rewarded with illustrations. Does this mean you would get around to Danue eventually as well?
    Spoiler: Stuff I'm Working On
    Show
    Small Justice

An ongoing web serial about politics, vengeance, and miniature lizards. Go check it out!

Quote Originally Posted by Zeno Desaqqara View Post
    You divine bastard.

"Life is to be lived, not controlled; and humanity is won by continuing to play in the face of certain defeat."

6. - Top - End - #336

Yup. My wife and I have a baby girl on the way, so these will be done in my limited spare time... Having fun so far though!

Tannhaeuser, your Paladin is ready.

7. - Top - End - #337
    Ogre in the Playground

That's really cool of you to pick this up.

Rather than just repost my original request, I'll leave a couple links to character descriptions here. I wouldn't ask you to do both. Just take your pick of the one you like best if you get around to it. I can't decide which one I'd like drawn, so I'll let you decide.

Kirk Locke

Sakura Frescot

I'm not really picky as to how they're posed. You can take a look at the personality descriptions in the links and draw them however you think fits. The only detail I'd like to point out, is that if you do choose to draw Sakura, and you want to draw her hair in detail, it should be made up of complete flowers, not randomly placed petals like in my avis of her.

Thanks in advance.

8. - Top - End - #338
    Orc in the Playground

Default Re: I will draw your D&D character.

Quote Originally Posted by Artman77 View Post
    Tannhaeuser, your Paladin is ready.
    Now, see, that's the way to do it. An extremely fine piece of work, and just the thing to jump-start this very interesting, though unfortunately stalled, thread. That green glow is everyone envying me for your drawing.

Oh, and his name is Peter Siegfried Ritter von Eichenbach, though I tend to waver a bit on the surname. You certainly have done him proud, and I am thoroughly delighted by the result. Vive le Artman77 !

I have taken the liberty of linking to your blog at a couple of online fora where I lurk. I think work like yours should be publicized as much as possible. Thanks again!
    Last edited by Tannhaeuser; 2012-02-10 at 05:22 AM.
    “But he had not that supreme gift of the artist, the knowledge of when to stop.”

—Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, “The Adventure of the Norwood Builder” in The Return of Sherlock Holmes.

9. - Top - End - #339
    Firbolg in the Playground

VERY nice work.
    It is inevitable, of course, that persons of epicurean refinement will in the course of eternity engage in dealings with those of... unsavory character. Record well any transactions made, and repay all favors promptly.. (Thanks to Gnomish Wanderer for the Toreador avatar! )

Wanna see what all this Exalted stuff is about? Here's a primer!

10. - Top - End - #340
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueWizardGirl

Heh. I'm glad to see that someone's picking this up. I have no requests to make, but it's probably better that I don't accidentally scare off a skilled artist with a torrent of requests.
    Last edited by BladeofObliviom; 2012-02-10 at 02:20 AM.

11. - Top - End - #341

Lightbulb Re: I will draw your D&D character.

@ Tannhaeuser and TheCountAlucard, thank you for the kind words and Tan, your welcome. It has been awhile since I've spent hours back-to-back on a drawing, and my hand started to cramp up, but it was fun none the less!!

Quote Originally Posted by BladeofObliviom View Post
    Heh. I'm glad to see that someone's picking this up. I have no requests to make, but it's probably better that I don't accidentally scare off a skilled artist with a torrent of requests.
    Thank you for your consideration! I have already noticed that there are 200-300 some responses to this thread, and while there is no way I can do them all right away, I wouldn't say that I'm intimidated or likely to be scared off by it. Lets face it, real D&D players always have a character that they love, and how many of us wouldn't want to have their character done?

-What I was wondering was: Would anyone consider paying to go first? I could put up an auction on eBay, or you could email me with a small amount and I could bump you to the top. I'm not looking to get rich or anything, but I would like those who just want it more to be able to get it in a reasonable time...
    Last edited by Artman77; 2012-02-17 at 12:49 AM. Reason: Conciseness and Relevance

12. - Top - End - #342
    Pixie in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

A big, muscular albino humanoid with short hair and bearded, with fluorescent tattoos on his face, he is a psychic warrior wearing a blue and black astral construct as an armor with a deep crystal falchion and some floating ioun stones.

13. - Top - End - #343
    Ogre in the Playground

I have a request.

I would like a man with a long spear sitting on the back of a large black dragon, large as in dnd large size. The man would be wearing a full suit of plate armour and the afore mentioned spear.

I would hope the dragon is black with tints of purple and a large dark blue crystal in its head, but otherwise, do your own thing.
    My extended signature.
    Thanks to the wonderful Ceika for my signature.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chained Birds View Post
    Just one of those guys vs girls things. Guys like giant, fighting robots that shoot lazerz out their eyes while girls like pretty jewelry that sparkle in the moonlight after having a romantic interlude with a charming gentleman.

Completely sexist, yes! Completely true, pretty much...
    I have Steam cards and other stuff! I am selling/trading them.

14. - Top - End - #344
    Pixie in the Playground

As someone who understands the simple facts of this world that at the end of the day, we need to eat and we need money to eat, I do think that there is no bad thing to be done with charging for commissions - it takes time, and time is money.

Now saying that, I do have a request (ack stop hitting me hypocrite gnomes)

I have a character from a D&D game we've been playing for a while. I'd originally hoped to get another artist to do the party, but since after 2 years I'm the only original character left in the game, that would've been redundant...

Lets get on with the idea. I'm not one to go in with details on height, beard lengths and stockiness, or the color of their undergarments. I prefer the artist to create something they want to create - artistic license for the win. So therefore I will fill in the details below.

Dwarf Fighter

Equipment: Chain Mail, Axe/Hammer (imagine a two bladed axe, now replace one of the blades with a hammer), Wolf Cloak (with ears, nose and teeth <perfect 20 on skinning roll>), and one other thing: holding a dead badger (slightly green <critical failure wilderness lore :P>)...yeah, I killed an entire forest with that!

Hair and beard to be white after a thrilling encounter with undead. Grey eyes as well

Skin slightly pale, but not too pale

Pose: the only sort of pose I thought would have been "I've got good eats!" if you know what I mean.

Extra: as this stage in the game ( just before finding the golden tree....) I had somehow adopted a little Cockatrice named Harold (sigh) who lived in my beard. If I could have a little cockatrice head poking out that would be awesome....

Now I looked through the forum rules, so I din't see anything against it (if it is I am so sorry - please let me know so I can edit) but if paying for this (at a reasonable rate of course!) would get it done I am more than happy to - pm me. I've been trying for years to get this picture done and to be quite frank the prices I get quoted I could have bought Wizards of the Coast...twice!

TG

15. - Top - End - #345
    Titan in the Playground

I like the most recent artist's style (well, more than the others at least), so I'll request something.

I have a character named Maheka Bolin. He's tall, about 6'4, not lanky or stocky, muscular but not bulging, and has straight brown hair going down a few inches past his shoulders, but not too long. He's very handsome (my appearance score is as high as I can get on a starting character), and wears baggy brown pants, a green tunic/robe thing in Asian style (the setting is Asian based), and golden gauntlets (feel free to do some fancy metal-layering style for the gauntlets).

EDIT: He looks about 22.

D&D DOES stand for Daiklaves and Dragon-Blooded, right?

Edit2:
    Quote Originally Posted by Jade Dragon View Post
    When you get around to this, base him off Johnny Depp.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Edit 3: Consider this request void.
    Last edited by Hiro Protagonest; 2012-03-30 at 11:54 AM.
    Avatar of George the Dragon Slayer, from the upcoming Indivisible!
    My Steam profile
    Warriors and Wuxia, Callos_DeTerran's ToB setting

16. - Top - End - #346

Don't know if this request will ever get gotten to considering the sheer number of people requesting stuff, but I shall go ahead and do it anyway. But there's a bit of a caveat. My character isn't a D&D character (they're for a written-type of roleplay game :v) and it's a custom race. Dunno if that would be frowned upon here since it does say I will draw your D&D character >.>

Anyway. If not.

Spoiler
    Show
    Valkynai (the custom race) are characterised for being physically imposing, most of them ranging in height from 6’5 to 6’9, and sometimes even taller; their physique, built up by the merciless training regimen and battle training all ‘proper’ Valkynai are born into, is almost always that of a juggernaut, with lean, powerful muscles and strongly-built bone structures. They have dark, ashen skin that is almost invariably a greyish-black tone, thick and tough like the hide of a warbeast, often marked with scars and assorted disfigurements gained over their years—Valkynai consider scars and other marks of battle to be points of pride, as well as reminders of their own mistakes.

Valkynai are often characterised by the presence of small horns or spines, either curved or straight, around the front of their heads, in twos and usually restricted to two or four—however, Valkynai may have as many as eight spines on their head. The horns are typically between eight and twelve centimetres, though the longest known horns of a Valkynai were recorded to be sixteen centimetres. In general, the size of a Valkynai’s horns, if they have any, is not considered to have any bearing on combat prowess or social standing. Notably, Valkynai of the House of et Violaine are known to often lack the spines, and it is uncommon for et Violaine Valkynai to be born with the spines.

Their hair--if they do not have so many spines they are unable to grow hair-- ranges in colour from black and silver, the most frequent, to the far more rare shades of dark red and crimson; brown hair is unlikely to occur in one out of ten thousand Valkynai, and the concept of a blonde Valkynai is simply unheard of. Typically, Valkynai males will keep their hair shortened, if they grow it at all, while females, though typically doing the same, are not unknown to grow out long hair. In terms of eye colour—Valkynai almost invariably have pitch black irises. They possess two rows of teeth, and Valkynai often sharpen their teeth for the intimidation factor. Valkynai often have face markings tattooed to their features to mark the ‘house’ to which they belong; the most common Valkynai face mark colours are dark shades of violet, indigo, and purple, crimson, blood red, and dark blue. A Valkynai who possesses no face markings to tell of their House is immediately looked down upon by others, who would assume there is a reason (most likely related to said Valkynai’s combat abilities or honour) the Valkynai in question never received their markings.

In terms of typical clothing, for a Valkynai, their plate armour, decorated with violet and crimson symbols and House markings, is essentially their clothing—and rare is the sight of a Valkynai warrior unarmoured. A Valkynai youth does not typically receive their first set of armour until they have progressed through the first set of gruelling training trials, which they normally undergo with very little actual body protection. Valkynai armour is infamous for being extraordinarily thick and heavy, and would for any other race be considered remarkably impractical because of its weight, though this is not much of an impediment to the Valkynai themselves seeing as the armour is built for their bulk and strength.

[[They're kinda similar to drow >.>]]

As to my character herself:

Physical Descriptors:

6'7 in height

Tough grey-blue skin, marred with a number of scars and ornate/tribal tattoos in shades of dark violet and crimson (though it won't really be seen, other than on the fact, due to armour :v)

Strong but agile build--a fairly respectable surplus of muscle, but not so much that she becomes bulky, clumsy, and retarded-looking :v

Silver hair, tied at the back into a ponytail that reaches to about the small of her back.

Black irises.

Deep violet, wing-like arc tattooed around each eye

As far as facial expression, she will probably be scowling :v

Attire:

Pretty much just a full set of grey-black steel plate armour lined with dark red and adorned with dark purple/violet symbols and markings (just make 'em vaguely tribal/ornate in nature :v) with a black cloak lined on the inside with violet. The fingers of the gauntlets are sharpened and pointed such that they could be used as weapons themselves.

A black/violet tower shield strapped to her back over a claymore.

Yep, that's all. Here's something of an approximation (in terms of hair, some facial features, and facial expression, and somewhat the armour)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay R View Post
    : THOG NOW SCHRÖDINGER's ORC!
    Quote Originally Posted by skim172 View Post
    If you ever see Hitler riding a T-Rex in your direction - you, my friend, are a very unlucky person.
    Quote Originally Posted by noparlpf View Post
    "Ooh. Did you bring a biology textbook with you? No? Sorry, nothing personal." And then I dissect them.

17. - Top - End - #347

Double Post Glory.
    Last edited by Comrade; 2012-02-20 at 05:29 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay R View Post
    : THOG NOW SCHRÖDINGER's ORC!
    Quote Originally Posted by skim172 View Post
    If you ever see Hitler riding a T-Rex in your direction - you, my friend, are a very unlucky person.
    Quote Originally Posted by noparlpf View Post
    "Ooh. Did you bring a biology textbook with you? No? Sorry, nothing personal." And then I dissect them.

18. - Top - End - #348
    Troll in the Playground

DwarfClericGuy

I'm looking for an iconic ranger - Aragorn, type - but I can't seem to find any pre-generated pictures of what I'm seeking.

Tall, male, human. Ideally with an action pose with bow - but the impossible to find part: having a greatsword strapped to his back. Every picture I find of a ranger either has only a quiver, or his bow is stowed and he's holding two weapons...

You'd think as common as rangers are, there'd be at least one with that weapon combo.

A wolf companion would round out the picture nicely, but isn't necessary.

Anyone willing to take a shot?

Thanks in advance,

Theo
    Trollbait extraordinaire

19. - Top - End - #349
    Troll in the Playground

Nice to see this thread getting picked up again!
    Quote Originally Posted by Honest Tiefling View Post
    Attempting to use Iron Heart Surge can often lead to the player removing the 'not being beaten upside the head' condition.
    avatar by me. Extended sig here.

20. - Top - End - #350
    Pixie in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Theodoxus View Post
    I'm looking for an iconic ranger - Aragorn, type - but I can't seem to find any pre-generated pictures of what I'm seeking.

Tall, male, human. Ideally with an action pose with bow - but the impossible to find part: having a greatsword strapped to his back. Every picture I find of a ranger either has only a quiver, or his bow is stowed and he's holding two weapons...

You'd think as common as rangers are, there'd be at least one with that weapon combo.

A wolf companion would round out the picture nicely, but isn't necessary.

Anyone willing to take a shot?

Thanks in advance,

Theo
    The thing with Rangers though is while they might look cool with a greatsword strapped to their back thats gonna interfere with the bow (unless thats somewhere else)!

Its all down to the D&D Rules though - why would you have a Ranger with a muckle greatsword, when they can have 2 sabres, shortswords or another sword beginning with s, get an extra attack, negate penalties and do extra stuff and fire cats out of their Bow of Cat Doom!

Or its all down to Drizzt. Personally I blame him! I have to say I do kinda remember a Ranger using a 2 handed weapon...but I cannot remember which one...ah wait a minute....

Ren o the Blade

Don't know if that helps :D
    Friendship to the forces of Discord! Long Live the Hoofpereor!

Many thanks to Emperor Ing for awesome Ponytar!

Spoiler
    Show
    Dalin Thornstirke, Slayer of Wights, Eater of Green Badgers!
    Many thanks to Savannah for cool avatar!

21. - Top - End - #351
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by docanthrax View Post
    The thing with Rangers though is while they might look cool with a greatsword strapped to their back thats gonna interfere with the bow (unless thats somewhere else)!

Its all down to the D&D Rules though - why would you have a Ranger with a muckle greatsword, when they can have 2 sabres, shortswords or another sword beginning with s, get an extra attack, negate penalties and do extra stuff and fire cats out of their Bow of Cat Doom!

Or its all down to Drizzt. Personally I blame him! I have to say I do kinda remember a Ranger using a 2 handed weapon...but I cannot remember which one...ah wait a minute....

Ren o the Blade

Don't know if that helps :D
    What about that one guy from that really old series, whose nickname had something to do with walking, who was from a kingdom of treehugging cliffdwellers, who had to help out a bunch of short people who had an artifact of stupendous power that gave evil the ability to be EVIL, and had to claim is birth right and one of those wierd long eared fellow recreate a sword held by his ancetors.

I think it was this guy who can be considered to be an Iconic ranger as well.
    Cool. His ego and his survival instincts are fighting for control of his mouth. - Ennesby, Schlock Mercenary

Favorite Merc Maxims

2. A Sergeant in motion outranks a Lieutenant who doesn't know what's going on.
    3. An ordnance technician at a dead run outranks everybody.
    27. Don't be afraid to be the first to resort to violence.

22. - Top - End - #352
    Barbarian in the Playground

Hey, I'd actually be interested in a composite drawing of various characters from a group I'm involved in. I'd be willing to pay 10$ for a good drawing. Not sure what prices normally are, but its what I'd pay for it.

It would include a Blue Kobold Rogue, a tall & thin red-haired Elf, a Vanara spellcaster, a halfing sized Vanara wearing a top hat and a monocle (all male), a female half-vampire human cheerleader carrying two whips (don't ask), a male human gunslinger who is based on FF7's Vincent, a half-ogre Barbarian and a Elf Wizard carrying an octopus for a hat.

If possible I'd also like a gigantic red dragon flying in the background somewhere, the ghost of a human male gaurd hovering around and a generic human vampire noble lurking in the shadows somewhere (NPCs).

I'd have to check my archives for more specific details on how they all look. I'm not looking to control every detail of the drawing, just want them recognizable as the characters.

Not sure if anyone is interested (I'd want it to look good naturally, the standard set in the first post would be fine), if so, pm me!

23. - Top - End - #353
    Troll in the Playground

DwarfClericGuy

Specifically, this is for a Pathfinder Ranger - where the Switch Hitter is a good option (big two-handed weapon for melee, composite longbow for range) with level feats dedicated to melee and picking the Archery Combat Style to help with the bow.

The way I picture him is the bow is wielded (kinda silly to be expecting a surprise round with your honkin' big sword out, and the enemy appear 100' away) and the sword is on his back; with his quiver laying on top of the sword sheath.

In action, he would use his bow until the enemy closed in on him, then he'd drop that and draw his sword (Quick Draw feat) to begin the melee mayhem. After the fight, he'd go back and pick up his bow (thank goodness there isn't a lot of realism over stomping on a dropped bow in the game!)

Does that make more sense?
    Trollbait extraordinaire

24. - Top - End - #354
    Pixie in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Sarone View Post
    What about that one guy from that really old series, whose nickname had something to do with walking, who was from a kingdom of treehugging cliffdwellers, who had to help out a bunch of short people who had an artifact of stupendous power that gave evil the ability to be EVIL, and had to claim is birth right and one of those wierd long eared fellow recreate a sword held by his ancetors.

I think it was this guy who can be considered to be an Iconic ranger as well.
    Yeah but he was awesome. Plus he never really had a consistent fighting style with his swords did he? But yes I will grant you him in a way :P

Spoiler
    Show

25. - Top - End - #355
    Pixie in the Playground

Specifically, this is for a Pathfinder Ranger - where the Switch Hitter is a good option (big two-handed weapon for melee, composite longbow for range) with level feats dedicated to melee and picking the Archery Combat Style to help with the bow.

The way I picture him is the bow is wielded (kinda silly to be expecting a surprise round with your honkin' big sword out, and the enemy appear 100' away) and the sword is on his back; with his quiver laying on top of the sword sheath.

In action, he would use his bow until the enemy closed in on him, then he'd drop that and draw his sword (Quick Draw feat) to begin the melee mayhem. After the fight, he'd go back and pick up his bow (thank goodness there isn't a lot of realism over stomping on a dropped bow in the game!)

Ahhh Pathfinder a game I must really buy.

Wouldn't it be better with the quiver to the side. Obviously doesn't matter in game but thats gonna get messy on the back. Plus it'll give him an even more distinctive look.

Spoiler
    Show

26. - Top - End - #356
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by docanthrax View Post
    Ahhh Pathfinder a game I must really buy.
    http://paizo.com/pathfinderRPG/prd/

http://www.d20pfsrd.com/
    Avatar of George the Dragon Slayer, from the upcoming Indivisible!
    My Steam profile
    Warriors and Wuxia, Callos_DeTerran's ToB setting

27. - Top - End - #357
    Pixie in the Playground

Something like this (except of course with the sword)?

Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

28. - Top - End - #358
    Troll in the Playground

DwarfClericGuy

Yeah! Just need the hilt of a greatsword peeking up over his shoulder... if my art/drawing skills were halfway decent, I'd do that... I'm sure it'd end up looking like either a popsickle stick or a big metallic tongue... I'm horribad :(
    Trollbait extraordinaire

29. - Top - End - #359
    Troll in the Playground

Name: Longshot

Class: Jade Archer 2nd level

Race: Aberrant Catfolk

Description: Black fur with white belly and paws. 6'0" with athletic build (22 dexterity). Wears leather armor, carries a shortbow, has a steel gauntlet on his left hand. Wears a wooden holy symbol of pelor around his neck and a backpack on his back.

Aberrant is a template I created for my characters to live forever and not need food without increasing level adjustment. It represents a slight detachment of the spirit from the body that is not visible except to true seeing though it causes unease around the subject.

Stats
    Type changes to aberration (though no benefits are garnered from this), subject does not age and does not need to eat, subject loses 2 points of charisma (like a racial ability modifier). A person with true seeing would see a faint outline of the character's general shape following and lining up almost perfectly but not quite with the character.

Looks much like a nephilim from avernum:

There is no emotion more useless in life than hate.

30. - Top - End - #360

Okay, some quick updates for everyone!

Zerter is going first at $10, then possibly docanthrax, and then in descending order starting with 3SecondCultist...

In the meantime, I've been working on some sketches, here they are:
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

And I did some photoshop for Theodoxus because docanthrax posted a ranger and all he needed was a touch-up:
    Spoiler
    Show

To see the rest you can go here:
    http://wingmind.wordpress.com/2012/02/24/dd-heros/
    Last edited by Artman77; 2012-02-24 at 12:38 PM.