New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #361
    Firbolg in the Playground

Default Re: I will draw your D&d character.

If you have the time I'd like to request a sketch.

Spoiler
    Show
    Name: Archae Raptor

Race: Murderer

Class: Binder (Note this isn't the binder from Tome Of Magic it is completely different)

Description: Rather thin, wears a black tunic with some bloodstains. A flaming dagger either in his hilt or hands. He has purple eyes. And Raven coloured feathers.

Pose: As if casting a spell.

Extra: I'd like it if their was a stone golem in the behind him and a Glowing summoning circle style ring around it.

Saddly I have no way of paying so I understand if you aren't able to get around to it.
    Spoiler: Old Avatar by Aruius
    Show
    http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q56/Zeritho/Koboldbard.png

2. - Top - End - #362
    Titan in the Playground

Thank you so much! This is a great starting point for Danue, I'm glad you were able to capture some brooding essence, but still the sheer badassery that is my former Big Bad before his Start of Darkness.
    Spoiler: Stuff I'm Working On
    Show
    Small Justice

An ongoing web serial about politics, vengeance, and miniature lizards. Go check it out!

Quote Originally Posted by Zeno Desaqqara View Post
    You divine bastard.

"Life is to be lived, not controlled; and humanity is won by continuing to play in the face of certain defeat."

3. - Top - End - #363
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by 3SecondCultist View Post
    Thank you so much! This is a great starting point for Danue, I'm glad you were able to capture some brooding essence, but still the sheer badassery that is my former Big Bad before his Start of Darkness.
    You are very welcome! I'm glad you like the pose. Traditionally, the left side of a picture is the "power side", so if the subject is facing left it conveys a man with dreams and aspirations, if the subject faces right, it conveys a man of the people. (Which is why Abe Lincoln faces to the right on the US penny.) To get the contemplation off of the future and the danger it holds, I had him focus on the gauntlet(i.e. himself).

3SecondCultist, and everyone else; I would like to get to all of your requests, in order, but it appears that I now have an "I Want It More" list starting. I do enjoy reading what you guys come up with, at any rate!

4. - Top - End - #364
    Troll in the Playground

DwarfClericGuy

So perfect! I <3 you! You don't know how happy that makes me.
    Trollbait extraordinaire

5. - Top - End - #365
    Pixie in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Artman77 View Post
    In the meantime, I've been working on some sketches, here they are:
    Spoiler
    Show
    My hat off to you good sir - that is the very expession I meant :D looking all kinds of freaking awesome!
    Friendship to the forces of Discord! Long Live the Hoofpereor!

Many thanks to Emperor Ing for awesome Ponytar!

Spoiler
    Show
    Dalin Thornstirke, Slayer of Wights, Eater of Green Badgers!
    Many thanks to Savannah for cool avatar!

6. - Top - End - #366

@ Theodoxus; You're welcome and I'm glad you like it!

@ Docanthrax; Thank you sir, glad you approve.
    --BTW you can't roll a "critical failure" on a skill check, unless the DM tells you up front as a house rule. Attacks and saves yes, skills no. That doesn't mean the DM can't up the DC for a skill due to circumstance, it just means a 1 wouldn't automatically fail. 1 + skill mod = less than DC, you fail. Whether or not it's a crucial mistake would depend on circumstance...

I've done things like that to my players before though... More often than not they are cool with it because they trust me that it's justified, and makes for some good/hilarious role playing!

7. - Top - End - #367
    Pixie in the Playground

@ Docanthrax; Thank you sir, glad you approve.
    --BTW you can't roll a "critical failure" on a skill check, unless the DM tells you up front as a house rule. Attacks and saves yes, skills no. That doesn't mean the DM can't up the DC for a skill due to circumstance, it just means a 1 wouldn't automatically fail. 1 + skill mod = less than DC, you fail. Whether or not it's a crucial mistake would depend on circumstance...

I've done things like that to my players before though... More often than not they are cool with it because they trust me that it's justified, and makes for some good/hilarious role playing!
    Yeah we know :D the DM suggested it, and we all thought it was hilarious...not so much the thief who failed a climb roll and impaled himself on some spikes (but the DM was fair gave him a re-roll...1 again. The dice gods were not kind that night <shudder>)
    Friendship to the forces of Discord! Long Live the Hoofpereor!

Many thanks to Emperor Ing for awesome Ponytar!

Spoiler
    Show
    Dalin Thornstirke, Slayer of Wights, Eater of Green Badgers!
    Many thanks to Savannah for cool avatar!

8. - Top - End - #368
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by docanthrax View Post
    Yeah we know :D the DM suggested it, and we all thought it was hilarious...not so much the thief who failed a climb roll and impaled himself on some spikes (but the DM was fair gave him a re-roll...1 again. The dice gods were not kind that night <shudder>)
    Too bad his worst fumble also wasn't his best crit.
    Avatar of George the Dragon Slayer, from the upcoming Indivisible!
    My Steam profile
    Warriors and Wuxia, Callos_DeTerran's ToB setting

9. - Top - End - #369
    Ogre in the Playground

Could you draw my Lizardfolk bard named Caliban?
    I'd like him to look a little like the 3.5 MM version, with the slightly crocodilian features.
    He doesn't wear much body armor, maybe a shoulder pad. He would have a set of bongo drums that he carries on a strap over his shoulder going across his body, and he uses a short sword.

10. - Top - End - #370

Quote Originally Posted by An Enemy Spy View Post
    Could you draw my Lizardfolk bard named Caliban?
    Yeah sure, but you'll have to wait a bit. With 2 exceptions, we're on a first-come-first-serve basis and there are half a dozen or so ahead of you. Cool?

11. - Top - End - #371
    Pixie in the Playground

Devil

Hi, Artman77, your last reply is only from a few days ago, but I was wondering if you were still accepting requests, despite the obvious backlog of pictures you already have? :)

I wouldn't wish to impose with posting a load of details on my character if you're swamped.

12. - Top - End - #372
    Dwarf in the Playground

Let me start off by saying that your art is beautiful. I'm an aspiring artist myself, but I'm nowhere near as good as you are. The one thing I'm having trouble with is people. Which brings me to why I'm posting. I have a character for a more modern roleplay I'm in, on the freeform roleplaying section of this forum in fact. I'd be ever so happy if you were to draw him for me. To be honest, I'd like drawing of all my characters done, but there's no way I'd ask for that. Anyway, here's a link to him. If you're swamped/not taking requests any longer, that's completely fine, I just though I'd try.

Thanks,
    CMOTDibbler
    Last edited by CMOTDibbler; 2012-03-06 at 11:46 PM. Reason: Missed a word.
    Nunc id Vides, Nunc ne Vides ("Now you see it, Now you don't.")

All My Characters

CMOT Avvie By Dr. Bath

13. - Top - End - #373

Quote Originally Posted by LostInFantasy View Post
    Hi, Artman77, your last reply is only from a few days ago, but I was wondering if you were still accepting requests, despite the obvious backlog of pictures you already have? :)

I wouldn't wish to impose with posting a load of details on my character if you're swamped.
    Absolutely. Normally I would be doing around 1 or 2 pics per week, but my wife is due with our first baby in a couple of weeks, so things have been kind of hectic around the Artman household. I'd be perfectly fine with taking as many requests as this server will hold, just so long as everyone is cool with #1, waiting and #2, me giving first priority to people who donate. I'm not looking to make money or anything, but if someone is willing to donate it shows me they want their art more than someone else. (Which isn't a big deal right now, but who knows how long the list will get...)

Quote Originally Posted by CMOTDibbler View Post
    Let me start off by saying that your art is beautiful. I'm an aspiring artist myself, but I'm nowhere near as good as you are. The one thing I'm having trouble with is people.
    Thank you, and practice man, practice. I'm 26, and I've been drawing (intermittently) since I was old enough to hold a pencil. Well, okay, I actually was grabbing pencils at age 2 whenever my parents weren't looking, but you get the idea... And yes, I'm still taking those requests...
    Last edited by Artman77; 2012-03-07 at 03:26 AM.

14. - Top - End - #374
    Pixie in the Playground

You're a very talented artist, I have to say. I'll pitch in one of my characters and hope you'll notice it!

Adûnnabel

Adûnnabel is an elf; he is quite tall, lithe and slender, with big, clear and verdant green eyes, pale skin and pointed ears, like you'd imagine an elf look like, but that's where the similarities end with your typical elf.

He is a savage, primal thing, wearing only hide trousers and walking barefoot and barechested. He has one shoulderguard fashioned from the skull of some canine creature, and adorns himself with the teeth, bones and talons of the creatures he has killed, some of them even human. He paints his face and skin with blood to intimidate his enemies, and his black hair is long, braided and adorned with feathers. He has a few earrings and rings taken from the civilized folk as loot.

Adûnnabel is armed with a stone dagger strapped to his leg, a wooden spear with a stone head, and bow and arrows, all very stone-age. From the spear hang feathers and small bones. This primal elf tends to move in very beast-like manner, crouching low and when on the prowl, he often moves almost on all four limbs. His very being combines the grace and beauty of traditional elves with fury and berserker rage of barbarian. If put to D&D terms, he'd be an Elf Barbarian with the True Primitive archetype. He's ruthless, merciless and doesn't even want to understand civilization.

EDIT: Oh, to give an example of his personality; he was one captured by humans. Even while cuffed, he managed to break the neck of one of his captors, and even after being beaten half to death for it, he tore open the throat of another with his teeth before attempting to escape. He's a rather nasty fellow.
    Last edited by Meridian; 2012-03-07 at 05:53 AM.

15. - Top - End - #375
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Jade Dragon View Post
    I like the most recent artist's style (well, more than the others at least), so I'll request something.

I have a character named Maheka Bolin. He's tall, about 6'4, not lanky or stocky, muscular but not bulging, and has straight brown hair going down a few inches past his shoulders, but not too long. He's very handsome (my appearance score is as high as I can get on a starting character), and wears baggy brown pants, a green tunic/robe thing in Asian style (the setting is Asian based), and golden gauntlets (feel free to do some fancy metal-layering style for the gauntlets).

EDIT: He looks about 22.
    When you get around to this, base him off Johnny Depp.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Avatar of George the Dragon Slayer, from the upcoming Indivisible!
    My Steam profile
    Warriors and Wuxia, Callos_DeTerran's ToB setting

16. - Top - End - #376
    Troll in the Playground

Absolutely. Normally I would be doing around 1 or 2 pics per week, but my wife is due with our first baby in a couple of weeks, so things have been kind of hectic around the Artman household. I'd be perfectly fine with taking as many requests as this server will hold, just so long as everyone is cool with #1, waiting and #2, me giving first priority to people who donate. I'm not looking to make money or anything, but if someone is willing to donate it shows me they want their art more than someone else. (Which isn't a big deal right now, but who knows how long the list will get...)

Thank you, and practice man, practice. I'm 26, and I've been drawing (intermittently) since I was old enough to hold a pencil. Well, okay, I actually was grabbing pencils at age 2 whenever my parents weren't looking, but you get the idea... And yes, I'm still taking those requests...
    I'm cool with waiting because I have no artistic talent and it would be cool to have a picture of my character. Good thing I got into the queue earlier :P
    There is no emotion more useless in life than hate.

17. - Top - End - #377
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Szilard View Post
    Well, I suppose it can't hurt to ask...

I once had a half-orc bard named Krutt. He's pretty tall, around 6'6". He wore a mithral chain shirt and used a heavy mace. He had light brown hair and was probably handsome, considering his charisma of 16. He also wore a signet ring for no particular reason and had a cape. He didn't have an instrument, and mostly sung.

Here are two avatars, if needed:

The first one by Mad Mask, the second by me.

If you get to it, thanks! If not, thanks anyway!
    Since this thread is back in business, I figured I'd repost this request.
    Want an avatar? Shoot me a PM.
    Current DYF Avatar by the fantastic Alarra

Awards/Trophies/Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by Supagoof View Post
    Bravo Szilard. Bravo!
    Quote Originally Posted by Oblivion View Post
    And Szilard, great job! You make me proud!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sneak View Post
    Szilard is wise.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lix Lorn View Post
    In Soviet Russia, internet give you.
    (is given to Szilard. With bow. Clothes optional.)
    ABR: SDSB Archive

18. - Top - End - #378

Quote Originally Posted by Szilard View Post
    Since this thread is back in business, I figured I'd repost this request.
    That would be advised. I didn't join this thread until Feb 8th, when I made my account specifically to join this thread. First post at the top of page 12, number 331. Since this thread was/is so old, I thought it would be fair to let those currently interested to get dibs. So if there is anyone out there who posted before #331 who would still like theirs done, please link or re-post now.

19. - Top - End - #379
    Pixie in the Playground

Devil

Hey again!

Since you are still accepting character requests, I'll go ahead and post my own. :)

My character is a good-natured tiefling fighter with very obvious fiendish ancestry. This makes his physical traits resemble those of a 4th edition tiefling (think like this, so large horns, long, barbed tail, etc.).

Along with those traits, he also has digitigrade legs (like this, but beefier and with hooves). His skin is coarse and leathery and his hands have large claws instead of mere nails. His teeth are far more fang-like as well. The character's eyes lack a pupil and iris, so they're basically just solid amber things, slightly glowing.

The horns on his head are quite large and rugged and he also has a small pair of horns growing from the sides of his chin.

His blood is very tainted with demonic ancestry, so you can apply more fiendish looks to him as per your discretion.

Overall, his figure is quite large and beefy. He wields a magical greataxe, wears chainmail armour and an amulet.
    That's it, I think. Let me know if you need any more info; I didn't wish to overdetail the description. :)

20. - Top - End - #380
    Dwarf in the Playground

Well I might as well post my first character now (What I remember of her)
    I assume the wait list is fairly long at this point? No rush.
    Name: Katrina
    Race: Elven
    Class: Fighter
    Level: 3
    Stats: Str 20
    Dex 14
    Con 12
    Int 12
    Wis 10
    Cha 18
    Noteable Equipment: Slightly curved longsword, Breastplate (Bronze Enchanted) Shield with this emblem http://www.westeros.org/Citadel/Hera...House_Royce01/
    Forest Green cloak.

Character Features: Shoulder length brown/auburn hair slightly curled Green eyes, Tall for an elf, 5'6".
    Looks quite similar to Emma Watson http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_oigT0GOX_o...paper-hd-4.jpg
    Left Handed
    Awesome Jaime Lannister avatar by Ceika!! (She's Amazing!)

Spoiler
    Show
    I am a...

Neutral Evil Human Fighter (1st Level)

Ability Scores:
    Strength- 15
    Dexterity- 17
    Constitution- 13
    Intelligence- 15
    Wisdom- 11
    Charisma- 13

21. - Top - End - #381

Hey all, just want to update you guys:

My wife had our baby on the 9th!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's a healthy, beautiful girl. She's showing signs of colic, so we're not getting a lot of sleep around here...

Zerter and Docanthrax, still workin on your guys', but I'm pretty sleep deprived ATM and the days are kind of blurring together. To the rest of you; hang in there I'm trying to get a good schedule down--I do enjoy reading about the characters you all play tho...

Til then,

Artman77

22. - Top - End - #382
    Firbolg in the Playground

congratulations!
    Spoiler: Old Avatar by Aruius
    Show
    http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q56/Zeritho/Koboldbard.png

23. - Top - End - #383
    Pixie in the Playground

Devil

Congratulations, Artman!!

24. - Top - End - #384
    Titan in the Playground

Indeed, congratulations!
    Spoiler: Stuff I'm Working On
    Show
    Small Justice

An ongoing web serial about politics, vengeance, and miniature lizards. Go check it out!

Quote Originally Posted by Zeno Desaqqara View Post
    You divine bastard.

"Life is to be lived, not controlled; and humanity is won by continuing to play in the face of certain defeat."

25. - Top - End - #385
    Ogre in the Playground

Congrats, man. Take your time, family's got to come first after all.

26. - Top - End - #386
    Ogre in the Playground

What's her name?

27. - Top - End - #387

Quote Originally Posted by An Enemy Spy View Post
    What's her name?
    Mackenzie! I've got a wee bit o' Scottish in me...

Meaning of Mackenzie

28. - Top - End - #388
    Pixie in the Playground

biggrin Re: I will draw your D&d character.

Dear Anyone Willing,

I would really appreciate it if you drew my character Essej. He is a Warforged Fighter/Scout (mostly fighter). He looks just like the d&d miniature "Warforged Infiltrator" the main differences is that he has olive-green skin, solid neon blue eyes, and he has a speaker instead of a mouth, and no crossbow. He is strong enough to hold his +1 Masterwork thundering and shocking greataxe with one hand and cut through a fullplated human as if he were a blade of grass.He is a towering 7'5. His cloak is black, and he always throws his axe over his shoulder as he adventures. If u get to drawing him, could you please do a whole body drawing? Here are some pics to help you out.
    http://www.google.com/imgres?hl=en&b...55&tx=91&ty=55 <----he looks exactly like this

a Pic like this plz.

http://www.google.com/imgres?hl=en&s...t:429,r:2,s:29

if you have any questions, please feel free to email me.

Sincerely,
    Stick81
    Last edited by Stick81; 2012-03-31 at 11:44 AM.

29. - Top - End - #389
    Pixie in the Playground

smile Re: I will draw your D&d character.

I want to get a drawing of my D&D Character,
    he's 10' tall, Humanoid Lion (Lion's Head/claws) Barbarian,
    with a 40' dragon wing span because of his height his wings fold up fine behind him, and a Scorpion tail, wearing full dragon plate mail, and 3' War Claws

30. - Top - End - #390
    Pixie in the Playground

MonkGirl

Hello im looking for an image of my Monk
    She is a Gnome, 93cm tall, long flowing pale blue hair, lite purple eyes (thistle to be more specific), weighs 16kg, is lawful neutral, has pale white skin, str=8, dex=20, con=17, int=12, wis=11, cha=17, wears a tight fitting plain robe, no shoes, carries a Urumi which she disguises as a belt, keeps two Hu Tou Gou in the belt she hides under the Urumi and has a large belt pouch at the back. She also has her family emblem tattooed on her left arm.
    As for her personality she is
    Calm, Controlled and Warm to others. For work she is the co-owner of the local inn. Her habits are that she Excessively touchs others and Exaggerates most things.
    Hope you have fun and if you need anymore info (particularly the 350 word back story i made for her) then just give me a shout.
    Thanks for doing this :)
    PS. Her name is Coney Wyate (most people call her the Hairy monk(Coney=rabbit/Hare so Hare-y monk ))

Family emblem: http://www.researchmyname.com/Renfor...mily-crest.jpg
    Hu Tou Gou: http://www.wushusports.com/eng/bilde..._045_large.jpg
    Urumi (no handle please): http://www.myrelaxplace.com/wp-conte...07/09/us11.jpg

If the shot could be lain out like this " http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs26/f/20...e_by_loish.jpg " that would be fantastic. And if you could add in the inn's sign in the background that would just make it perfect. The inn is called the Hare and Fox (the other owner is called Wisym Vulpes (Vulpes= A type of Fox)) and the sign has an image of a rabbit riding a fox.

Please Email the finished product to me at [email protected]
    Last edited by monken8; 2012-04-09 at 07:01 AM.