New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #391
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: I will sketch Scarlet Knight's character...

Quote Originally Posted by Tannhaeuser View Post
    I hope it's not too cheeky of me to have done a quick sketch of your character, SK?

Spoiler
    Show
    That is excellent! Thank you!
    "We are the people our parents warned us about!" - J.Buffett

2. - Top - End - #392
    Pixie in the Playground

AssassinGuy

Default Re: I will draw your D&d character.

Can you please draw my Marrah and Melora? Marrah is a long golden blond hair female elf warrior with Azure blue eyes. Well armed (like ff2 firion) she carries 2 swords verticle of her shoulder blades and in the middle of her back is 2 (simular to kite's from .hack//) shealths strapped on top of each other. Holding a short sword in each end opposite of each other all mounted onto a vest she wears. Many throwing knives are on the front of the vest and stored in several arm strapes on her arms (she wears all black). The 2 short swords on her back a cursed blades that grow into full swords one ice another is lightning. They can combine together, the side effects are blue runes scriptures all around the body. Wings that will wilt and rot and fall apart around her after her memories are robbed and remaining ones are scrambled, the feeling of losing all senses and finally (if combined with another spell) lose of the body. (either body switched or possesed another body, The swords are indestructable) So have fun with that :P

Melora is a female elf sorcerer, smaller than a typical elf with light pink straggely hair (monochromia eye color, you can pick it.) She had shoulder padding underneath her traveler's gear and has a greyish black cat familar named Fearyu. Has a staff, punching daggers, light crossbow, daggers.

I'd really appreciate this, since I have a mediocre at best drawing ability Thanks

3. - Top - End - #393
    Pixie in the Playground

PaladinGuy

smile Re: I will draw your D&d character.

Hello, I hope you are still offering out drawings, I would greatly appreciate it if you were. I have an Elan that I am playing right now and I want to blow everyone in the campaign's minds.

idk what dimensions you need but...

He is 6'3", 180 pounds, Elan, Psion with short Copper red hair, brown eyes and fair skin. He is adventuring to gain knowledge and is always using a special book called "The Tome of Worldly Memory" which is a small blueish/grey book. He wears a Headband of Intelligence as well which is a headband with a gem encrusted on the brow. Adventurer clothes would be good.

Please, anything else that needs a decision on is up to you. Again, I appreciate this alot!

4. - Top - End - #394
    Ogre in the Playground

Would you be willing to do my Avatar? There was another thread where an artist was doing Realistic versions of avatars, but I believe I am too late to get one.

Anyways: The Half-Orc represents myself; I am in my mid-late 40's, moderately muscular but not "huge" the way most half-orcs are depicted. The bike is a Trek 9.9 OCLV Carbon Fiber mountain bike, and I am wearing my favorite jersey Primal Wear "Dragon's L'air." Both images should be easy to find with Google.

About me: I've had this love/meh... relationship with getting in shape. I surfed for four years, quit, took up running for three, quit, then weightlifting for two years, then quit when I caught cancer... Cured (or at least in remission), and took up MTB riding/racing while living in Korea. Been doing that for three years now, so I've reversed the -1 year/event trend.

The half-orc also represents the fact that I don't take myself too seriously.

EDIT: I also wear Oakley Livestrong Flakjacket sunglasses while racing. I support that whole "Find a Cure for Cancer" thing...
    And yes, I wear a helmet, but somehow the orc looks better without. I assume an orc's head is so solid it doesn't need the protection, but my own does!
    Last edited by Surfing HalfOrc; 2012-05-27 at 11:52 PM.
    Thanks to Ceika (X2), Yeril, Holammer and Dr. Bath for the Avatars!
    New Avatar, new form of self-destruction! Ceika is Beyond Awesome!

5. - Top - End - #395
    Bugbear in the Playground

Hey everybody... Just wanted to let you all know I still visit this thread, but have not completely adjusted to having a little baby in the house. Instead of being able to do one a week, it may be around 1 or 2 a month... sorry bout that.

6. - Top - End - #396
    Dwarf in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Post Re: I will draw your D&d character.

Still interested in a pic if possible. Any other questions PM me. Doesn't wear a helmet.

Quote Originally Posted by kyoten View Post
    Lawrence Kyoten

Human

5' 11" tall

157 lbs

shoulder length medium blonde hair split in the middle up front, clean shaven face

blue eyes

lithe frame

commoner with a idealistic noble upbringing

Paladin wearing plate mail

Wields two kite shields, both have been sharpened at the bottom and studded with a cross in the center

Holy Avenger on his back

favored colors white, silver, yellow

Divine mount is Jack, his trusty donkey!
    Last edited by kyoten; 2012-07-29 at 07:46 PM.
    My Homebrews

Spoiler
    Show
    What D&D race are you most like?

My Results:

Half - Elf Not quite human and not quite elf you can learn the ways of sword and magic, but are sometimes clouded with human emotions.

Request a Homebrew Requests #169, 170, & 313

7. - Top - End - #397
    Orc in the Playground

hello, i would love to see my character come to life so i will out line him here
    so my character is a
    half-orc cleric/ holy vindicator
    he is permanently large size at 12'10", as for his build he is not overly muscled, and is built more like a thin basketball player he has grey skin and green eyes, bald, with a sharp black goatee
    he wears spiked mithral field plate under a black coat in such a way that the spikes poke through the coat and a plague doctors mask with a black, wide brimmed hat
    he has a mithral holy symbol dangling from his neck in the shape of a stylized gauntleted fist
    i normally wield a cold iron holy long sword or a thundering war hammer
    he also wields a black and white holy crossbow, and a mithral tower shield in the shape of a fist and forearm

thank you in advance!!
    Last edited by Cleric Cromwell; 2012-08-02 at 04:43 PM.
    Tiberious Cromwell
    Half-Orc
    Cleric 12/Holy Vindicator 4
    Large
    Fire and Thought domains

8. - Top - End - #398
    Pixie in the Playground

Would you please make me a male human fighter with chainmail armor, leather pants and strapped boots, adventurers belt and backpack to hold all that loot. He wouldn't use weapons but instead 2 shields with somesort of blade in the edge to cut heads of or something. Eye patch would be awesome with a scar under it and he might look like Chris Hemsworth with beard and long hair.

thanks in advance if you will make it.

9. - Top - End - #399
    Titan in the Playground

No rush at all on this, but I think it would be very cool to have my favorite character come to life, in any form (since my artist abilities stop well short of decent looking stick figures.)

Her name is Ashara. She is a 5'4" Human cleric in full plate with a large golden sunburst on the front. She carries a Heavy Mace in her hand and a large metal shield with the same sunburst on it on her left arm.

But what would be really cool for me would be to have a less grim combat style piece, but just her in everyday clothes because of her one truly distinguishing feature. She bears a kind of brand on her chest. It is that same sunburst shape, and it covers the lethal wound she recieved before dying and repenting her sins. And it glows a little bit.

Co-Founder of LUTAS.
    For all you lesser superheroes out there.

Custom STO avatar by Durkoala.

A novella about a wizard and a rock star, cross-dimensional travel, and healing wounds neither knew were there.

Spoiler: Online stuffs
    Show
    Lentrax has a Deviantart now, check it out!

Streaming Monday, Wednesday, and Friday at 11CST on Twitch.

Follow me on Twitter!

10. - Top - End - #400
    Pixie in the Playground

GnomeWizardGuy

i have 2.
    if you only do one than i would prefer the first one. he is a male gnome, wearing masterwork chainmaile, has a spear and a crossbow, is a spellcaster has blonde hair, tan skin, and bright blue eyes, tall for most gnomes. is slightly slender and is a proud character. other important items would be a family signet ring he always wears.

the second one if you are kind enough to draw it is a
    male hobgoblin druid, has a dire bat familiar if you want to draw it, tall-ish, yellow eyes, orange skin, bald, kind of big but not fat. masterwork falcion and masterwork composite bow. masterwork studded leather, and a gleaming magic pendant.

when you are done or if you have any questions email it to me at [email protected]
    also if you decide to do it could you email me so i know to expect it?

Thanks!
    Last edited by zahnb; 2012-10-30 at 11:18 PM.

11. - Top - End - #401
    Halfling in the Playground

RogueGuy

If you're still doing this, here's the rundown.
    Taphimeral Jace. Male Tiefling, Monk/Wizard. Stands roughly 6 ft. Not overly musclular, but extremely cut. He wears a faded light grey robe, loosely belted around the waist. The robe has a cowl attached to it, but is not pulled over his head. The ends of the robe reach to his knees and his elbow, and are fairly frayed and worn looking. Underneath the robe, he is wearing loose fitting black pants that come down to his ankles. The robe isn't super baggy, but more like a modern day karate gi loosely closed at the waist, and the pants fit similar to the way a pair of regular slacks would. He has both his hands wrapped in cloth, like boxing handwraps, and simple leather boots the same color as his robe. As for the remaining physical features, he has wide, flat style horns that jut fromm the front of his skull and sweep back, following the curve of his skull, ending in sharp points just past his skull. He has thick, crimson colored dreadlocks streaked with black that hang loosely around his shoulders, down below his chest. He has cat style eyes, that are the color of his skin. Skin color is a dusky bronze. Imagine a bronze statue with a heavy shadow cast over it, and you have the skin color. The only items of note are a quarterstaff made of a crystal like material with threads of adamantine worked into it, a leather belt with a couple of spell component pouches on it, and metal bands a few inches wide on each wrist, over the hand wrappings. Hope that's enough detail for you. :)

12. - Top - End - #402
    Pixie in the Playground

First off, I'd like to say congratulations for your baby girl! I know it's a few months late, but every day counts when you're a parent. I have absolutely no problem waiting, as I have zero talent for artistic anything at all... So please take your time!! I would absolutely love a picture of any of my D&D characters. I have three, so I'll post all three of their descriptions and you can decide which to do, if any should you choose. I will post links to some cruddy alterations of pictures in Photoshop as references~

My first character:

Name: Kaitou Ikati
    Race: Human
    Class: Bladesinger
    Weight: About 138lbs... Lean build. Not muscular, but can swing a sword.
    Hair Color: Blonde/Shoulder Length
    Spoiler
    Show

His hair goes a little further down than this persons hair, and he's not dirty like the one in the picture... But his facial structure his similar to this persons.

Eye Color: Blue
    Height: 5'6"
    Armor: Leather Armor
    Spoiler
    Show

Except he doesn't have that thing hanging between his legs and his shirt isn't ripped. And he has bracers as well... Really, that armor just looks similar to the armor he wears, so you can change it however you'd like.

Other notable features: He just recently went through a traumatic experience learning that his entire family has been killed, so he seems very hollow right now. He also has an artifact, a black hilted sword, that is causing his emotions to go a bit out of control. He is usually very calm and serene because the sword takes away most of everything, but the sword is starting to allow him to feel again, which he currently doesn't want to do because of the realization that his family is dead. (Random background: he lived in a gypsy camp of about 70-80 people, and he left to become a mercenary about 4 years ago. He just went back to the camp to see how everyone was only to find they had been killed very very very close to the day he left 4 years ago.)

Contrary, you could draw him pre-artifact should you decide. He enjoyed smiling, and I had always wanted to get a picture drawn of him... Oh geez, how to describe this... This'll probably be a horrible description, since I'm not anywhere in the artist category... so please e-mail me at [email protected] should there be any questions... It was an image I saw in my head... It didn't show most of his body, just most of his head and a sword. Perhaps a hand as well... Kai was grinning as if he had just dealt the killing blow to a monster. His eyes would be glowing from the effect of the bladesong (bladesinger power), and there was a trail of blue leading from each eye as if he was in motion. The sword would just be a blurry shining... sword image that took up the rest of the picture... Oh, so horrible at descriptions...
    This is the best thing that I could find that came close to what I was thinking...
    Spoiler
    Show

PS - He plays the violin.

Second Character:
    Name: Ki'unag Fenris-Ur Imkikik (We call him Fen)
    Race: Hengeyokai (Wolf)
    Weight: Uhhh about 130lbs.... Lean build? Same as Kai, really...
    Class: Warlord Ranger (dual swords)
    Hair Color: Green and Black (in wolf form, he has black fur with green tufts)/cut... like the boy in the photo under the spoiler.
    Spoiler
    Show

Eye Color: Yellow
    Height: 5'2"
    Armor: Leather (Much the same as Kai's, I think... I haven't gotten a chance to find anything that looks like what he wears, so you can just come up with whatever you'd like.)
    Other notable stuff: Fen LOVES to smile. I won't get into his entire past, because he doesn't remember most of it, but he was the leader of a wolf pack for 60 years before he turned human. He now travels with another Wolf hengeyouki named Kiba who is trying to teach him how to be a leader once again. He is almost always in his half form, so he has wolf ears, tail, canine eyes, and pointed canine teeth. He acts like an 18 year old boy. He enjoys doing things that are fun, and doesn't enjoy doing things that aren't fun. He likes to fight and doesn't like to be told what to do. He is NOT a morning person AT ALL. In fact, he looks kinda funny when he first wakes up and wants nothing at all to do with the sun.

Third Character:
    Name: Zaelis
    Weight: 150lbs, lean build once again... Haha, same as Fen and Kai...
    Class: Rogue/Ranger
    Hair Color: Brown. He also has a green bandana that he never takes off. His haircut and facial structure looks a lot like this picture.
    Spoiler
    Show

Eye Color: Green
    Height: 5'9"
    Armor: Leather, except he wears something akin to pirate garb... except not as elaborate...
    Not as elaborate as:
    Spoiler
    Show

But not as plain as:
    Spoiler
    Show

Other notable stuff: Zaelis uses a handcannon. (My DM created this world specifically so he could use it)
    It looks like this:
    Spoiler
    Show

Zaelis was the leader of a notorious gang back in his hometown, but has since given up leading a bunch of thieves. Granted, he still holds up random people on the road when he runs out of money... He travels with his companion Tsata who can fix anything. He is also the one who made, fixes, and tweaks Zaelis's handcannon. He grins a lot and is very rash. He'll do anything if he thinks it'll be fun.

As for poses, I think I would like something that is emphasizing the gun. Either with Zaelis grinning and pointing the gun at the 'camera', or grinning and pointing the gun to his head. Either or would be a good representation of his character...

Thank you so much again if you decide to draw any of my characters!! If you decide to just draw one, I would be happy with any of them. I only have those altered images of them, so anything would be wonderful.

Again, if you have any questions, please feel free to e-mail me at [email protected]. Also, could you please e-mail me if you decide to draw any of them? I know you started this thread over a year ago, so I may be too late... Thanks so much in advance!!

Oh my, I just realized just how long my post was... I'm sorry for writing a book!!
    Last edited by Saiayoko; 2012-11-08 at 04:33 PM.

13. - Top - End - #403
    Orc in the Playground

Wow, didn't know this thread existed, if you are still willing to do pictures I would humbly request one. I know it's fairly complicated and there are a couple of edits I'll need to tack on at the end, but I would be forever grateful for a picture of my character, The King of Hearts.

Spoiler
    Show
    Standing about 7’8’’ and weighing nearly 400 pounds, The King of Hearts is an imposing figure, even before one notices those things that really make him stand out. Although he weighs quite a lot he does not appear bulky, rather his physical form is well-sculpted and strong looking, giving him the appearance of a human man in peak physical condition. Where one would expect there to be skin on a normal person he has instead armored plates made of adamant, which overlap each other nearly seamlessly in most places. A lustrous silver-gray, these plates are inscribed with all manner of runes which bestow upon him his magical enchantments. These runes appear as a lighter gray approaching white, and most are quite beautiful to look at. When activated, they flare a bright white for the duration of their use. When The King of Hearts moves or exerts himself his armored plates move, occasionally showing glimpses of his joints, which are made of jet-black obsidian. There are almost no real openings in his defense, which has made him immune to being critically damaged by a lucky blow or a well-placed blade by a sneakier fighter. He has three fingers on each hand, one where most people have a thumb and then two spaced evenly on the rest of the hand as they would be for someone who held their other four fingers together in two pairs. All three of these fingers are slightly larger than would be normal for a person, especially the thumb analog. His feet are large, slightly trapezoidal blocks of metal that are a few inches wider in the back than the front attached to his legs with joints that are covered in interlocking plates of adamant for protection. This trend of straight lines and fortification continues throughout the rest of his plates and joints, giving him a dynamic look as opposed to the curving plates and smooth transitions normally seen on warforged. Where his arms attach to his torso there are pauldrons shaped like rectangles with the lower outside corner cut off. Locked to his arms just above the wrists are what appear to be the upper halves of gauntlets shaped to fit his hands and colored a deep blue. When he goes into combat or otherwise strikes these gauntlets slide down and lock onto the backs of his hands, flexing along with his fingers and wrist with the aid of a system of interlocking plates.
    On the back of his hand he has emblazoned the crest of The King of Hearts which he also bears upon his cloak. His cloak is a jet black on the inside and a field of deep scarlet on the outside, in the center of which his crest appears. He usually wears this cloak flaring behind him so it can blow dramatically in the wind. His face is somewhat featureless, having a large plate over the front extending to where there would normally be the base of the ears with a small semi-oval cut out in the lower middle where his speech emanates from. His eyes were originally a universal luminescent green with no pupils or similar structures, and are shaped like obtuse triangles with the point of the obtuse angle being near where the cheekbones are in human anatomy. However, due to an enchantment placed on them, they now are a dark red, with a six-petalled flower pattern in the middle. Above his eyes is another plate shaped like a v which moves expressively as human eyebrows do.

I had it broken up more in Word but the copy paste made it just a block of text it seems. The notable edits are that he is actually now 15'4'' and he shines golden, also there are small purple sparkles in the air around him, just a few and they're usually up around his head area. I'd also like to emphasize that his eyes are now identical to the below link. Again, if you would be willing to do this that would be great, if not I understand as it's a complicated request. If you need clarification on anything I can try and give some links that show images from which I drew inspiration for him.

Spoiler
    Show
    http://www.animecrazy.net/forums/members/u40610/dmonfox399-albums-sharingan-picture49117-mangekyou-sharingan-sasuke.png
    καὶ τὸ φῶς ἐν τῇ σκοτίᾳ φαίνει, καὶ ἡ σκοτία αὐτὸ οὐ κατέλαβεν. John 1:05

Thanks to Cuthalion for the awesome avatar!

78% of all DM's start their first campaign in a tavern. If you're among the 22% who didn't, copy and paste this into your signature and tell us where you DID begin.

Spoiler
    Show
    A camp of cyclops on a partially-dead magically-blighted plain.

ThiagoMartel:
    Anime is a media, not a genre. Banning something for being 'too anime' is like banning something for being 'too book'.

14. - Top - End - #404
    Pixie in the Playground

Beholder

If you're still doing this I would love some art for my character

I have a Warforged monk named "Ohm" who will specialize in killing undead (we're doing castle Ravneloft for the first time) He will Prestige into the Kensai Class to augment his fists, but he does already have the silver tracery feat. Other than that I would give mostly free reign on however you envision him. I suppose thematically I never envisioned him wearing any clothes because he's warforged, but mechanically he is wearing gloves and bracers. Again - free reign. He could be wearing a kung fu gi, he could even be totally non-warforged looking. Maybe he has dots on his head like Krillin or maybe the Ohm symbol.

if you decide to take this on, thank you :)

15. - Top - End - #405
    Orc in the Playground

RedKnightGirl

I've got a Bard (Well, she's a bard now, she might go into Sublime Chord.)

Here's some details I put together for another thread that should be helpful. >.<

Name: Alice Walsh
    Class: Bard
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Hair: Blonde, shortish
    Eyes: Green, wears a domino mask
    Height: 5'9"
    Weight: 184 pounds (She's curvy. ^^)
    Armor: Glammered Parade Armor
    Primary weapon: Mithral Rapier
    Instrument: Duss Ukulele (Doss Lute, but a Ukulele)
    Other important items: Hat of disguise (looks like a Red Mage hat), Handy Haversack, Boots of the Mountain King
    Expression: Usually smirking a bit, she's a bit cocky due to high charisma and intelligence.

Here's some images to help you! They're put in a spoiler because one of them is huge.

Spoiler
    Show
    Doss Lute:

It's the lute in the bunch, natch.
    A gaia-like rendering I did with a website:

It's not entirely accurate, but close-ish.
    A piece of art of a Red Mage I think looks kinda like her:

Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by Rezkeshdadesh View Post
    Why would someone want to kill catgirls?
    Quote Originally Posted by PlusSixPelican View Post
    Because they're mean butts jealous of how purrrrfect we are.
    Save the Catgirls: Save the World.

~~~
    Quote Originally Posted by Worira View Post
    Making sure you do all your puppy-kicking in a country with a puppy-kicking loophole in their legal system doesn't make you any less of a puppy-kicker.

16. - Top - End - #406
    Titan in the Playground

Farther Dantie silva Human cleric of Pelor. Cleric3/ Church inquister3/ Radient servant of pelor 5/Contemplative 1 is the build.

Height :7'0"
    Weight :200lbs

Items of intrest : +2 Celestial armor, Holy morningstar, Animated heavy steel shield with Pelors holy symbol emblazed into it.

Spells : Visage of the deity,Lesser holy transformation granting him wings and making his body take on a metallic tint.

Also very charismatic looking. Think a friendly viking that has no problem smashing heads in.

17. - Top - End - #407
    Pixie in the Playground

RogueGuy

There is no rush, so take as much time as you need. That being said I have 2 characters that I would like done.

First, is a Half Elf Ranger that favors the long bow.
    He was raised by druids so I think he should have sort of a druid theme.
    He has long dark brown hair.
    He's about 20 years old and has green eyes.
    Wears armor that looks like this with a hood:
    Spoiler
    Show

He's about 5'9" and is rather skinny.
    He has a couple scars scattered on his arms.
    Carries a pouch of animal parts, such as fox tails.
    He also has a dagger that looks like this with blue runes etched into the blade:
    Spoiler
    Show

Second, is a Tiefling Rogue that favors dual shortswords like this:
    Spoiler
    Show

He was part of a thief's guild until they used him for bait and betrayed him.
    His armor is a mix of these two with one of the sleeves missing:
    Spoiler
    Show

On the arm that doesn't have armor, it's covered in tribal markings.
    He has Ram horns that he keeps hidden under his hood.
    Wears a bandana over his left eye because it got cut out, his other eye is pure white.
    Has dark blue hair and rust colored skin.
    He is very distrustful and secluded.
    Last edited by EnigmaticYoshi; 2012-12-09 at 08:42 AM.

18. - Top - End - #408
    Pixie in the Playground

Male Razorclaw Shifter Ranger Archer
    Tall (Between 6'5"-6'9")
    Wears white tunic (covered by a cape with hood that is white on the outside and black on the inside) with white 'tights' underneath and white shoes.
    Has white quiver on back with arrows inside.
    Has silver gauntlets on wrists.
    Light blonde hair
    Pale skin.
    Long white curved bow
    Two large curved knives in belt

The only person or actor I can think of that looks like this character is Orlando Bloom as Legolas Greenleaf in the Lord of the Rings Trilogy.

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/i...Rkq21sOHV3TIhw

Thank You in advance.
    ~V'ninus Laikley

19. - Top - End - #409
    Ogre in the Playground

Guys... this thread has not had any requests fulfilled for months (years?) now. We gotta just let it die...
    Want an avatar? Shoot me a PM.
    Current DYF Avatar by the fantastic Alarra

Awards/Trophies/Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by Supagoof View Post
    Bravo Szilard. Bravo!
    Quote Originally Posted by Oblivion View Post
    And Szilard, great job! You make me proud!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sneak View Post
    Szilard is wise.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lix Lorn View Post
    In Soviet Russia, internet give you.
    (is given to Szilard. With bow. Clothes optional.)
    ABR: SDSB Archive

20. - Top - End - #410
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Szilard View Post
    Guys... this thread has not had any requests fulfilled for months (years?) now. We gotta just let it die...
    Ten internets says at least one more person posts requests (most of them see "long thread, read first post and hit reply" anyway).
    Avatar of George the Dragon Slayer, from the upcoming Indivisible!
    My Steam profile
    Warriors and Wuxia, Callos_DeTerran's ToB setting

21. - Top - End - #411
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Jade Dragon View Post
    Ten internets says at least one more person posts requests (most of them see "long thread, read first post and hit reply" anyway).
    how about killing this thread and start a new one with stricter rules as to how many posts can be put up before one gets satisfied.. or something else that may better regulate the ratio of people asking and people drawing characters?
    right now posting a request here is about as likely to bring results as dropping a penny in a wishing well or buying a lottery-ticket
    Last edited by dehro; 2012-12-27 at 06:34 AM.
    All hail Smutmulch for crafting my avatar!
    Quote Originally Posted by kpenguin View Post
    Cursed zombies are more realistic.
    Spoiler: siggatar and previous avatars.
    Show

the Badass Monkby Avi. Aktarus by Chd. Dehro by Wojiz

22. - Top - End - #412
    Ogre in the Playground

HalfOrcPirate

That was almost me...

Then I decided to read the last page before posting.

23. - Top - End - #413
    Bugbear in the Playground

So this is over?

24. - Top - End - #414
    Pixie in the Playground

HalflingRogueGirl

tongue Re: I will draw your D&d character.

Heya, you draw beautiful artwork so I was hoping you could draw something for me... I'll give you my email to send it to me after you've completed it.
    Here is my characters description:

She is a halflin rogue, with red hair, and green eyes. She is a little bit plump but not to the point of being obese. She uses a shortsword, and has a belt of ten daggers around her hips. She wears padded leather armor. I'm not sure what else to include.

My Email: [email protected]

Send me an email so i can send you similar photos to how she looks. Ihave half a billion... lol :)

oh and she also has a hand crossbow...
    Last edited by BoatingMyFloat; 2013-02-04 at 07:24 PM.

25. - Top - End - #415
    Ettin in the Playground

have ten internets
    All hail Smutmulch for crafting my avatar!
    Quote Originally Posted by kpenguin View Post
    Cursed zombies are more realistic.
    Spoiler: siggatar and previous avatars.
    Show

the Badass Monkby Avi. Aktarus by Chd. Dehro by Wojiz

26. - Top - End - #416
    Titan in the Playground

I was really hoping someone would post something like "*grumbles* *takes ten internets out of pocket* Alright Jade, you win.".

But eh, close enough.
    Avatar of George the Dragon Slayer, from the upcoming Indivisible!
    My Steam profile
    Warriors and Wuxia, Callos_DeTerran's ToB setting

27. - Top - End - #417
    Dwarf in the Playground

JUST IN CASE you come back here, since you gotta be in it to win it =P

Firstly, I'm happy to pay a thank-you fee for your great work =)

My character should be interesting to draw at any rate

Name/story
    He was once an elf from a plane of eternal autumn-twilight and shadow, who became a ghoul after living as a voracious cannibal. His name is Vahsh, and he was given the name/title Ethaiah Sceris Thei'dun, which means "The shadow that feasts upon other shadow"

Appearance
    He has dusky grey-black skin, with a light tinge of dark blue, and eyes that glow amber like a hot coal. His skin is smooth and clean, with no rotting parts or sores/wounds. He is Spellstitched, having magical runes and diagrams etched across his entire body, which glow faintly like dying coals.

His face and body retain much of his elven features, although he is MUCH more gaunt, and has sharp teeth, sharp claws/nails and no hair at all. His elven features are the generic ones from D&D, so an angular facial structure, pointed ears (but not dramatically long/pointed) etc. He stands about 6'1.

He is also a phantom-template, so becomes incorporeal when he is moving, but he is solid when standing still

Gear
    He wears a cloak that has shadowy mist coming off it like smoke, that obscures him. He wears it loosely wrapped around his neck and across his shoulders, hanging down his back, to maintain freedom of movement in combat. Sort of like the one in this image, but it's a larger cloak and he wears it looser around his neck except when being actively stealthy
    Spoiler
    Show

He doesn't wear any shirt, but wears dark baggy pants that also allow free movement

He wears a rapier at his waist and often carries a shortspear made of bone that he shaped with magic. Its blade is curved and jagged, and it oozes a black ichor (spear is a Vile Lance, from Book of Vile Darkness)

Personality
    Spoiler
    Show
    Vahsh is a cold-minded murderer. As an undead, he feels no emotion other than hunger, both for flesh and power. He mercilessly kills people for food or money, but operates subtly when around populated areas. His ultimate goal is to become an Osteomancer, or bone-mage (Dragon Compendium), and has been collecting the bones of every thing he kills, using a Bone-shape spell. From each of his personal kills, he uses bone-shape to transform the skull into a small statuette of how the victim died (their literal dying pose/last moments) which often depict Vahsh spearing/stabbing/clawing the victim. The remaining bone is merged into a single mass, which is going to end up being transformed into a tower, made solely out of the bones and other harvested parts of his enemies and victims.

To further outline his evil nature, he once bought a set of 10 grey-elf slaves with Aztec-style tattoos, and skinned them to turn their skins into a matching furniture set for the tower (Our DM told us he wanted us to be REALLY evil, so we got sickly creative).

He is fairly far off being able to construct an entire tower, and still has yet to become a proper Osteomancer, but if you want to depict him as such, i'm more than happy for you to (means the picture will still be relevant when i build the tower and/or reach osteomancer class)

I hope you decide to give mine a try, if you want to send a rough concept sketch to me, you can send it to [email protected] or send it to my account here on the forums

Thanks for your time!
    Last edited by Xarteros; 2013-04-21 at 02:28 AM.

28. - Top - End - #418
    Pixie in the Playground

wink Re: I will draw your D&d character.

Please draw me and my pal together I am a halfling werewolf battle sorcerer dragon disciple that did some bounty hunting in his time I am about 28 in game and please draw me in my hybrid form with a otter familiar I also duel wield scimitars and keep my cross bow at hand with one or two scrolls on me and I wear leather armor try to imagine the clothes your own way and my friend is an adamantine construct Druid who has a staff and kinda looks like alfanz from full metal alchemist butt with smother edges he also bounty hunted with me as a friend he is about 7 feet tall and me a good 4 feet tall and we do a lot of combo things like Mage cannon where he throws me up in the air so we are really good pals oh and also I have googles of seeing on my head kinda like steampunky you know so I can understand if it is to complicated but please try thank you oh and before I forget please send it to [email protected]
    Last edited by Zeronis; 2013-05-26 at 12:46 AM.

29. - Top - End - #419
    Pixie in the Playground

I have a male elf ranger, medium height, and lean build. He has tan skin, and long black hair. He wears simple hide armor, carries a long bow in his left hand, a shortsword and katar on his hip, and a quiver of arrows on his back. You could design the face however you wish.
    I would be grateful if you choose to draw my character, and if you do, you could send it to [email protected]

30. - Top - End - #420
    Pixie in the Playground

PirateGuy

Thumbs up Re: I will draw your D&d character.

If this is still happening I would love to get in on the action and have a character drawn.

My Pally named Laqurdok. He is thirty years old. He is 6'7" with brown eyes, and his hair color is black, except he has no beard and has a clean shaven head. Has lived in or around a desert for most of his life so he is really tan. He is pretty well built but not Godlike. He wears leather armor, if possible this leather armor would be more reptilian looking because of the desert creatures. If he could have a pendant with Erastils holy symbol on it, or a Pin on his armor. He uses a composite bow mostly, and has a Varisian EarthBreaker [2] that he uses when in Melee.
    His shaved head has a tattoo that is a tree whose branches are made of a cloud that is storming, the rain and roots reach down between my left shoulder and elbow, as well as my back. On my right shoulder a Crescent Moon, with a wolf's howling head over my right breast.
    If the armor covers up the shoulder tattoos so be it but a little bit of the head tattoo would be nice.
    Thank you very much for your help.