New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more

Thread: Paladin Blues

1. - Top - End - #1
    Titan in the Playground

Default Paladin Blues

About a month ago there was a newspost that a stack of No Cure For The Paladin Blues was found and for sale. Since I bought one, can someone please tell me what the expected shipping time to Europe would be?
    Guide to the Magus, the Pathfinder Gish class.

"I would really like to see a game made by Obryn, Kurald Galain, and Knaight from these forums. I'm not joking one bit. I would buy the hell out of that." -- ChubbyRain
    Crystal Shard Studios - Freeware games designed by Kurald and others!

2. - Top - End - #2
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Paladin Blues

Have you tried getting in touch with Ookadook?
    "And yet, will we ever come to an end of discussion and talk if we think we must always reply to replies? For replies come from those who either cannot understand what is said to them, or are so stubborn and contentious that they refuse to give in even if they do understand." - St. Augustine

The Index of the Giant's Comments | Thanks, Bradakhan, for the avatar!

3. - Top - End - #3
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kurald Galain View Post
    About a month ago there was a newspost that a stack of No Cure For The Paladin Blues was found and for sale. Since I bought one, can someone please tell me what the expected shipping time to Europe would be?
    Use the "contact us" link on Ookoodook games, not the forum, to contact them. That's the Shop link on your left, and then clicking on the link in the first paragraph, or going to http://www.ookoodook.com/store/index.shtml

They are a separate third party business, and have no obligation to be addressing concerns in this forum. (Although they do from time to time, it's just polite to use the correct channels)

4. - Top - End - #4
    Ogre in the Playground

RedKnightGirl

If you pre-ordered the new book at the same time, they are probably holding your order until the new book is available. Otherwise, they'd have to charge you twice for shipping.

But yeah, I agree that the Oookoodook people are not the GITP people, even if they're closely related, and the Giant isn't necessarily able to address their shipping concerns.
    Congratulations, you can link to TV Tropes. This does not mean you have special insight into the storytelling process, much less the author's mind. Stories don't need to fit into neat boxes, you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    Spod has it right.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grasilich View Post
    You not reading the comic isn't going to make this comic any less awesome for all the rest of us.

5. - Top - End - #5
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by ThePhantasm View Post
    Have you tried getting in touch with Ookadook?
    Not yet; that would be my second step after wondering whether other Playground members have the same experience. Did anyone receive their recent copy of Paladin Blues yet?

"I would really like to see a game made by Obryn, Kurald Galain, and Knaight from these forums. I'm not joking one bit. I would buy the hell out of that." -- ChubbyRain

6. - Top - End - #6
    Banned

Don't you even get some number to track your order from ookoodook? It should be in the email that confirms your order.

About shipping times and tracking your order:
    http://www.ookoodook.com/store/ShippingQuestions.shtml

7. - Top - End - #7
    Barbarian in the Playground

NinjaGirl

I got mine quite some time ago, shipping to Britain. I was offered a combined order with the Dragon book to reduce shipping costs (I said no thanks because I wanted yummy new commentary as soon as possible); you might have one of those. You really need to contact Ookoodook.

8. - Top - End - #8
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Juggling Goth View Post
    I got mine quite some time ago, shipping to Britain. I was offered a combined order with the Dragon book to reduce shipping costs (I said no thanks because I wanted yummy new commentary as soon as possible); you might have one of those. You really need to contact Ookoodook.
    Hm, that's odd; Ookoodook told me that combining orders would increase shipping costs, because one book fits in an envelope and two books don't. Okay, I'll go write them a msg.

9. - Top - End - #9
    Ogre in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

That might be true for shipping in the US. Shipping to europe however is a whole different issue, the few bucks more for the package vs envelope is probably offset by the saved costs that overseas shipping costs. However you'd have to ask them for exact prices.

I can't give you exact numbers though, but last I checked shipping to europe was around the same price as the book itself.

10. - Top - End - #10
    Pixie in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Two weeks.
    "Gruahauallal." -Conan