New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 39 of 45 FirstFirst ... 142930313233343536373839404142434445 LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,170 of 1347
  1. - Top - End - #1141
    Colossus in the Playground

Default Re: Thanqol Learns To Draw!

Quote Originally Posted by Story Time View Post
    House, or castle? I think I see crenelations up near the roof.

Is that a tower on the left?

Neat little sketch-it, even with the insane blur. And, yeah, it is too much blur.
    Some days I'm terrible.

Day 322: The Forest King

And some days I'm incredible

Based off the Druid Droid's Jon Swift, for Changeling.

Tomorrow... PEARS

Links

Time: 1.5 hours
    Music: The Bonny Swans
    Last edited by Thanqol; 2012-04-04 at 07:09 AM.

2. - Top - End - #1142
    Bugbear in the Playground

You're improving at breakneck speed, Thanqol. Oh deer. At this rate I'll never catch up.

Not that I need to catch up, particularly. I just need to keep myself going, or at least keep trying to keep myself going. I'm having so much trouble with this whole persistence and consistency thing.
    Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    ---------------------
    Current occupation: Considering drawing a better Psionic Flame avatar.
    ---------------------
    Skills: Competent Modder, Proficient Programmer, Accomplished RTD Game Master, Adequate Artist, Dabbling Writer
    ---------------------
    Join Dropbox! It's free! And useful!

3. - Top - End - #1143

Quote Originally Posted by Sean Mirrsen View Post
    You're improving at breakneck speed, Thanqol. Oh deer. At this rate I'll never catch up.
    That was bad and you should feel bad.

Not that I need to catch up, particularly. I just need to keep myself going, or at least keep trying to keep myself going. I'm having so much trouble with this whole persistence and consistency thing.
    I have no possible advice other than my system; lower your standards to zero and produce a thing every day even if it's a blurry, out of focus 2H chickenscratch.

It keeps your head always in the game and makes you always think about art, which means you can't procrastinate. The more you procrastinate the more you have to upload terrible photographic proofs of your procrastination and inbuilt social survival instincts urge you towards improvement. It's like holding your own Internet Prestige to ransom!

4. - Top - End - #1144

Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
    I have no possible advice other than my system; lower your standards to zero and produce a thing every day even if it's a blurry, out of focus 2H chickenscratch.

It keeps your head always in the game and makes you always think about art, which means you can't procrastinate. The more you procrastinate the more you have to upload terrible photographic proofs of your procrastination and inbuilt social survival instincts urge you towards improvement. It's like holding your own Internet Prestige to ransom!
    Heh, well that's one point of the problem then, I guess. Never had much regard for what other people think of me. One thing I do care about is the work I do itself, so it'd probably be too hard for me to lower the standards for it. I'd rather have people think that I am a lazy layabout who can't do anything right (which wouldn't be that far from accurate) than show them something I made that I don't like myself, at least on some level. The other part of the problem I've already tried to address, but to little avail, it seems. I still struggle to even begin drawing things that don't "pop" in my mind. I could get tons of great practice by simply drawing things I see around me, or hell, even drawing these ponies I've been trying to use as inspiration all this time, just copying designs and poses, getting a feel for how it's done right. But I can't set my mind to it. I could draw an anthropomorphic stapler devouring an aircraft carrier whilst sitting in the shade of the Tree of Life, if I ever felt inspired to do it (note: I just might, now) but unless I get that "feel", it just doesn't work.
    ---------------------
    ---------------------
    Skills: Competent Modder, Proficient Programmer, Accomplished RTD Game Master, Adequate Artist, Dabbling Writer
    ---------------------

5. - Top - End - #1145

Nice! Very blendy in style, but not blurry.

It...kind of does look like Swamp Grass because of the blunt tips, but most of the image fits with itself.

A very nice eye, again.
    Last edited by Story Time; 2012-04-04 at 11:29 AM. Reason: Punctuation

6. - Top - End - #1146
    Ogre in the Playground

This quality of this art is truly...

... staggering.

7. - Top - End - #1147
    Ogre in the Playground

Dat stag. O______O

The red background is a bit odd, but...

You're somehow leeching off the creative ability of everyone visiting your thread, aren't you? With some kind of leechy channelly device? You evil villain of evilness!
    *Above post: Additional terms and restrictions may apply.
    My old OotS fanart
    My art on Instagram

8. - Top - End - #1148
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kaytara View Post
    words
    I KNEW I recognised your name!
    Recent Homebrew: The Socialite | The Crystalline: Memory Altering Construct Race | Sanguine Hand, a ToB Discipline of blood and cruelty
    Homebrew Signature | NEW Homebrew Collection
    Thanks to all my avatar artists, especially to Paisley for my avatar of Vivian, cowardly cryophoenix.
    It's like the feng shui version of an orbital death laser.

9. - Top - End - #1149

Heh, well that's one point of the problem then, I guess. Never had much regard for what other people think of me. One thing I do care about is the work I do itself, so it'd probably be too hard for me to lower the standards for it. I'd rather have people think that I am a lazy layabout who can't do anything right (which wouldn't be that far from accurate) than show them something I made that I don't like myself, at least on some level. The other part of the problem I've already tried to address, but to little avail, it seems. I still struggle to even begin drawing things that don't "pop" in my mind. I could get tons of great practice by simply drawing things I see around me, or hell, even drawing these ponies I've been trying to use as inspiration all this time, just copying designs and poses, getting a feel for how it's done right. But I can't set my mind to it. I could draw an anthropomorphic stapler devouring an aircraft carrier whilst sitting in the shade of the Tree of Life, if I ever felt inspired to do it (note: I just might, now) but unless I get that "feel", it just doesn't work.
    Unfortunately, this is where my advice completely runs out. I know a system that works, you know a system that doesn't really work. You can explain for as long as you care to about how my system wouldn't work for you, but that brings you no closer to finding a system that works.

Yes, this process does require willpower. No way around that. For all the psychological tricks I played on myself to help, there are some days where I force myself to sit down and produce something even if I'd rather just not. And yes, there are dry periods of inspiration and moments when the project's importance just fades from my life or I produce things I hate whatever.

But by this point, it's a habit; I've done it long enough that my day just naturally structures around doing a picture. I've done it long enough for it to become instinct. You can force yourself to change; you just don't want to put the effort in.

And that's fine. You shouldn't have to do something you don't want to. But you shouldn't say 'I can't, my brain's not wired for it' because, if this project exists to prove one thing, that's a lie.

Nice! Very blendy in style, but not blurry.

It...kind of does look like Swamp Grass because of the blunt tips, but most of the image fits with itself.

A very nice eye, again.
    Thank you ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Dexam View Post
    This quality of this art is truly...

... staggering.
    You just done earned yourself a spot on The List.

Dat stag. O______O

The red background is a bit odd, but...
    Painted foliage is my next challenge.

You're somehow leeching off the creative ability of everyone visiting your thread, aren't you? With some kind of leechy channelly device? You evil villain of evilness!
    Every time someone presses the quote button on one of my posts I steal a very small part of their soul.

10. - Top - End - #1150
    Troll in the Playground

Some days I'm terrible.

And some days I'm incredible

Based off the Druid Droid's Jon Swift, for Changeling.

Tomorrow... PEARS

Links

Time: 1.5 hours
    Music: The Bonny Swans
    All of my love, and a good portion of my jealousy!

Some day, Color, some day I'll hunt you down and tame you...

Despite being super scarce around the pony and art threads, I've been sticking to this myself. I'm actually pretty pleased that I haven't crapped out on my New Year's resolution, even if some days were forgettable at best...
    This Machine Surrounds Hate And Forces It To Surrender

Quote Originally Posted by Anarion View Post
    DD, your unicorn is stronger, prettier, and higher-ranking than mine, and her secret lab has a better name than mine. THERE SHALL BE NO QUARTER.
    Ponythread Learns to Draw!

Spoiler
    Show
    Bleeeeh! Alfalfa Monster!

11. - Top - End - #1151

Quote Originally Posted by the_druid_droid View Post
    All of my love, and a good portion of my jealousy!

Some day, Color, some day I'll hunt you down and tame you...
    I did this through more-or-less three tone paints. I did the whole deer on one layer - eye excepted - in a single uniform brown. I picked darker and lighter variations and splashed them awkwardly over the shapes of the body. Then I got a slightly lighter version of my original brown and went gently over the edges to get them the proper shape. The eye was a very dark red with 40% opacity light brown and a touch of white.

Essentially, though, everything here was done somewhere else before during some random experimentation. All those principles and facts I've been collecting build up and occasionally come out all at once. Couldn't have done it without the disasters.

Despite being super scarce around the pony and art threads, I've been sticking to this myself. I'm actually pretty pleased that I haven't crapped out on my New Year's resolution, even if some days were forgettable at best...
    Good work!

12. - Top - End - #1152

Today, PEARS

Day 323: Pearafim

For Story Time.

Mostly happy with this! Learned a few things and applied some useful concepts.

Links

Time: 1 hour
    Music: Rave N' Dash
    Last edited by Thanqol; 2012-04-05 at 02:03 AM.

13. - Top - End - #1153

I'm fairly sure branches aren't supposed to form webs. Otherwise, neat pear.

And you're right on the whole effort-vs-change thing, resisting change has over the years become my habit. Nothing to it but keep trying then.

Oh, and expressing my thoughts on why your system doesn't work for me allows me to better evaluate those reasons. I'm having problems putting thoughts into language, so finding a good outlet for them is a chance at self-analysis. Arguing with yourself inside the subconscious is very fun and productive, but if there's no way for the conscious part to understand what the argument resolved into, it isn't exactly useful. :P
    ---------------------
    ---------------------
    ---------------------

14. - Top - End - #1154

For Story Time.

Links
    It's...it's so beautiful! TuT

I really like this. The background is completely forgivable in the face of how great the pear looks. The lights and shadows are great. The nicks are a nice touch for accuracy as are the spots. It really does look like a painted pear!

The stem...appears off-of-kilter...and a little thick at the bottom. The background matches the pear itself very well. It's not looking like a proper tree, as mentioned above, but it does fit in artistically.

Many thanks, Thanqol. Sincerely.

For Sean Mirrsen's Assistance:
    Spoiler
    Show
    And you're right on the whole effort-vs-change thing, resisting change has over the years become my habit. Nothing to it but keep trying then.
    The bottom line is that if a person doesn't practice, they won't get better.
    Repeat until memorized. I do.

When confronting the beasts of fear, shame, and discouragement about art ( or anything, really ) there is only one thing to tell them. "I can.

"I can do it."

Keep telling yourself that. Keep that attitude. The instant that a person thinks otherwise, they'll stop trying. That choice to stop trying results in automatic failure. The rest...is just neat scenery.

"If you think you can, or if you think you can't, you're right."
    - Fred Rogers

15. - Top - End - #1155
    Dwarf in the Playground

Oh my, it seems like whenever life makes me too busy to check on this thread regularly, you start making all this really awesome art.
    (Okay, that is partially a lie, I haven't been particularly horribly busy lately, I've just been spending nearly all of my free time watching Babylon 5. Which isn't to say B5 is more important than this thread, it's just . . . more addicting :P)

That is a nice stag. The lighting is well done, and I like the warm colors. It has a very noble look to it.

I also like that pear a lot, particularly the texture. Pears have a lot of texture, and you drew it very well. The colors are also nice.

And because I'm always spamming this thread with tutorials, I found this on DeviantART a few days ago. I found it incredibly useful. The artist also has a YouTube channel where she posts videos of her doing some of her art. She also has a list of useful tutorials, which you might find helpful.

Oh, and:
    Every time someone presses the quote button on one of my posts I steal a very small part of their soul.
    I will have to remember not to press the quote button.
    . . . Oh no, I just did.
    Last edited by Silviya; 2012-04-05 at 05:17 AM.

My deviantART account: link.

16. - Top - End - #1156
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Lix Lorn View Post
    I KNEW I recognised your name!
    ...Erm.. Do I know you? ^^;
    My old OotS fanart
    My art on Instagram

17. - Top - End - #1157
    Titan in the Playground

I was in the crack pairings thread for the last couple of threads, and I post in their forum. Otherwise no. xD
    Recent Homebrew: The Socialite | The Crystalline: Memory Altering Construct Race | Sanguine Hand, a ToB Discipline of blood and cruelty
    Homebrew Signature | NEW Homebrew Collection
    Thanks to all my avatar artists, especially to Paisley for my avatar of Vivian, cowardly cryophoenix.
    It's like the feng shui version of an orbital death laser.

18. - Top - End - #1158
    Orc in the Playground

Can I put this in my sig? I am a man that appreciates irony.

I have a Tumblr now. So that's cool.

19. - Top - End - #1159

I'm fairly sure branches aren't supposed to form webs. Otherwise, neat pear.
    I see you've never been to Australia.

Oh, and expressing my thoughts on why your system doesn't work for me allows me to better evaluate those reasons. I'm having problems putting thoughts into language, so finding a good outlet for them is a chance at self-analysis. Arguing with yourself inside the subconscious is very fun and productive, but if there's no way for the conscious part to understand what the argument resolved into, it isn't exactly useful. :P
    Understanding a thing is the first step towards directed change!

It's...it's so beautiful! TuT

I really like this. The background is completely forgivable in the face of how great the pear looks. The lights and shadows are great. The nicks are a nice touch for accuracy as are the spots. It really does look like a painted pear!

The stem...appears off-of-kilter...and a little thick at the bottom. The background matches the pear itself very well. It's not looking like a proper tree, as mentioned above, but it does fit in artistically.

Many thanks, Thanqol. Sincerely.
    You're entirely welcome! Foliage is still an issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Silviya View Post
    Oh my, it seems like whenever life makes me too busy to check on this thread regularly, you start making all this really awesome art.
    (Okay, that is partially a lie, I haven't been particularly horribly busy lately, I've just been spending nearly all of my free time watching Babylon 5. Which isn't to say B5 is more important than this thread, it's just . . . more addicting :P)

That is a nice stag. The lighting is well done, and I like the warm colors. It has a very noble look to it.

I also like that pear a lot, particularly the texture. Pears have a lot of texture, and you drew it very well. The colors are also nice.
    Thank you very much

And because I'm always spamming this thread with tutorials, I found this on DeviantART a few days ago. I found it incredibly useful. The artist also has a YouTube channel where she posts videos of her doing some of her art. She also has a list of useful tutorials, which you might find helpful.
    Thanks! I love tutorials! ^^

Oh, and:

I will have to remember not to press the quote button.
    . . . Oh no, I just did.
    This is way better than eating pencil shavings!

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Fedora View Post
    Can I put this in my sig? I am a man that appreciates irony.
    By all means

20. - Top - End - #1160
    Banned

Day 318: For The Father

Cyprus, the Golden Gloved Archon. Jayden's evil religious zealot opposite.

They've got a nice duality. Jayden's extremely faithful but isn't quite clear on what God is; she just trusts in a higher power. Cyprus knows for a fact that the higher powers are Exarchs and they're horrifying monsters, so she actively hates them even as she serves them. Jayden's defined a lot by her faith; taking that and destroying it is really the root of Cyprus becoming a villain.

This was good. Yes. Quite happy with this. Want to progress my linework using these basic settings and explore this style.

Linksies

Music: Game of Thrones Rock
    Why serve that which you despise when you could instead change it? Alas.

Rear hand, her left; a little off. Very difficult to hold a sword reversed and still have it do anything. It looks like she is extending it to have it point upward, like she is posing.

Also what is going on with her pelvis? It looks almost alright unless you contrast it with the rear leg. The lines make it look like the leg is disconnected from the rest of her.

Day 320: Unexpected

Arghhh, I hate not having the time to finish things. Sketchy and rushed, but I've got stuff that needs doing this evening. Time management and efficiency was poor so I didn't get much done comparatively. Didn't quite achieve what I wanted to and it hurts to leave it here. Still psyched for drawing in general; there are highs and lows to this project and this period is definitely a high.

Links

Time: 45 mins
    Music: Obsolete
    Wow

That was bad and you should feel bad.
    Hm. Easier to cope with when put that way.

Imago. the unconscious, idealized mental image. Much easier to draw a scene when that scene gets up and smacks you. I totally understand. I'm the same way.

Of course, it's much easier to get in a fightin mood when someone slugs you. Not so easy to practice and exercise outside of a fight, but you'll want that practice when the fight comes. Even if your daily goal is to scribble, set one. Scribbles usually come in under the radar of quality because it's good - for a scribble. I have pages that are just a couple jawlines, then toss. Every little bit helps.

Today, PEARS

For Story Time.

Links

Music: Rave N' Dash
    golly

21. - Top - End - #1161

Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post

Why serve that which you despise when you could instead change it? Alas.
    Cowardice, mostly.
    Rear hand, her left; a little off. Very difficult to hold a sword reversed and still have it do anything. It looks like she is extending it to have it point upward, like she is posing.

Also what is going on with her pelvis? It looks almost alright unless you contrast it with the rear leg. The lines make it look like the leg is disconnected from the rest of her.
    Urk, noted.

Day 324: Overextension

*Stares at this picture for five minutes*

"I have no idea what to do next."

Got all psyched for speedpainting after watching that tutorial Silviya kindly linked, but there were problems with my execution.

One, that I tried to do a cityscape using techniques meant for painting blurry foliage (Was a little bit of a facepalm when I realised that) and two, that I was using techniques that I'd seen and hadn't processed or integrated haphazardly and without regard to my own composition. I set aside everything that worked for me and blindly copied.

This was a comprehensive failure of brain and technique and worked out as a garbled mess as a result. I'm probably gonna keep drawing after this today because I'm psyched for it and I'm in that wonderful afterglow state that comes after being a total genius and I've got free time. Fwaaaaaa~

Linksies

Time: 45 minutes
    Music: Vinyl's Last Stand
    Last edited by Thanqol; 2012-04-06 at 12:56 AM.

22. - Top - End - #1162

Well, the perspective's there, but that's about it. Could be something interesting with more detail added.

Also, I do believe you haven't spent two whole days drawing this.
    ---------------------
    ---------------------
    ---------------------

23. - Top - End - #1163
    Banned

Aye. This isn't very Thanqol. You already see that so no rubbing it in. Glad you've learned this lesson so relatively painlessly.

Speed painting is a strange beast. "9 hour speed paint" always, frankly, scared the **** out of me.

24. - Top - End - #1164
    Dwarf in the Playground

I do like the perspective and shapes you have in that drawing.

I've found speedpainting to be pretty difficult to get the hang of. The main problems I've run into are trying to rush things too much and thinking that I must finish it within thirty minutes, which just leads to me getting stressed out, and expecting the speedpaint to look like all the really awesome speedpaints I keep seeing on DeviantART, and then being disappointed when it isn't perfect.

While I still haven't figured out speedpainting, from what I can tell, you just need to practice a lot and see what works best for you, and don't try to rush it.

Have you ever looked into the book How to Draw and Paint Fantasy Architecture by Rob Alexander? I just got it and haven't looked through it completely yet, but from what I can tell, it looks like something that you might find helpful, since it looks like you like painting cityscapes. It is more focused on fantasy architecture than on sci-fi or modern architecture, but I think that most of the things it teaches can be used for both.

My deviantART account: link.

25. - Top - End - #1165

Day 324: Overextension
    "See this picture? This is what things look like when you do drugs! Don't do drugs."

Sorry. I had to say that.

I'm glad that Thanqol mentioned that it was a city. Without that, I'd have been lost looking at this. There does seem to be some...right-angle structure which could automatically leave the audience with the impression that it's not a natural formation. But other than that it's kind of... Well, it's a mess ( not that I could do better, of course! ). Still, it's an artistic mess, and Thanqol kept drawing yet one more day. Thirty-six days left until the one-year-mark ( Lunar Calendar is three hundred sixty days. Are we using that one or another one? ).

26. - Top - End - #1166

Well, the perspective's there, but that's about it. Could be something interesting with more detail added.

Also, I do believe you haven't spent two whole days drawing this.
    WELP

Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post
    Aye. This isn't very Thanqol. You already see that so no rubbing it in. Glad you've learned this lesson so relatively painlessly.

Speed painting is a strange beast. "9 hour speed paint" always, frankly, scared the **** out of me.
    The biggest thing I've ever done has been about 5-6 hours and that was 100% not knowing what I'm doing. The idea of maximum efficiency 9 hour pictures makes me shiver. But I'm also quite enamoured with the idea of an entire day drawing non stop.

Quote Originally Posted by Silviya View Post
    I do like the perspective and shapes you have in that drawing.

I've found speedpainting to be pretty difficult to get the hang of. The main problems I've run into are trying to rush things too much and thinking that I must finish it within thirty minutes, which just leads to me getting stressed out, and expecting the speedpaint to look like all the really awesome speedpaints I keep seeing on DeviantART, and then being disappointed when it isn't perfect.

While I still haven't figured out speedpainting, from what I can tell, you just need to practice a lot and see what works best for you, and don't try to rush it.
    Yeah, that wasn't so much a problem here; I'm quite content with writing off an afternoon and letting it take how long it takes. My problem was more along the lines of having painted myself into a corner using a technique I didn't know and not being aware enough of the technique to know what the next step was.

Have you ever looked into the book How to Draw and Paint Fantasy Architecture by Rob Alexander? I just got it and haven't looked through it completely yet, but from what I can tell, it looks like something that you might find helpful, since it looks like you like painting cityscapes. It is more focused on fantasy architecture than on sci-fi or modern architecture, but I think that most of the things it teaches can be used for both.
    Oooo, that'd be good. Pity I'm overbudget this month.

"See this picture? This is what things look like when you do drugs! Don't do drugs."

Sorry. I had to say that.

I'm glad that Thanqol mentioned that it was a city. Without that, I'd have been lost looking at this. There does seem to be some...right-angle structure which could automatically leave the audience with the impression that it's not a natural formation. But other than that it's kind of... Well, it's a mess ( not that I could do better, of course! ). Still, it's an artistic mess, and Thanqol kept drawing yet one more day. Thirty-six days left until the one-year-mark ( Lunar Calendar is three hundred sixty days. Are we using that one or another one? ).
    We're not leaving it there!

Day 324a: Justifications

"No, your honour, I did not arrange a mutiny. I did not convince my business rivals to join the mutiny. I did not convince a Space Marine to dance with a noblewoman to cause a distraction enabling the mutineers to steal the Lord Captain's baton. I did not don a mask and dance the tango with the captain of the ship while her baton was being stolen. I did not do all this with the intention of convincing the Lord Captain to marry one of my puppets by making him look like a hero capable of single-handedly ending a mutiny.

"Frankly, your honour, by this point I am wondering less about which of my political rivals arranged this farce of a trial and wondering more about the kind of trashy romance novels you have been reading."

Links
    Last edited by Thanqol; 2012-04-06 at 05:57 AM.

27. - Top - End - #1167

Day 324a: Justifications
    There's...a joke here...that I'm sure that I'm missing...

Good hand; good eye-brow scratches; good texture with the hair; the tie knot looks like a donut rather than a triangle, but that might be intentional; the micro-phones are odd, but functional; good facial expression, though the dialog helped to define what kind of expression it was; good wire for the ear-gadget.

This one points in the direction of experience and improvement.

28. - Top - End - #1168

There's...a joke here...that I'm sure that I'm missing...
    All things he did in the last session of my Rogue Trader tabletop. He convinced all his rivals to mutiny against the starship's captain. Then he had his puppets kick down the door and heroically murder the mutineers right after they'd publicly made their demands. He did this with the intention of setting up one of his puppets with the Captain thereby giving him proxy control over the entire starship.

Mr. Keynes: Extreme Wedding Planner.

Good hand; good eye-brow scratches; good texture with the hair; the tie knot looks like a donut rather than a triangle, but that might be intentional; the micro-phones are odd, but functional; good facial expression, though the dialog helped to define what kind of expression it was; good wire for the ear-gadget.

This one points in the direction of experience and improvement.
    Huzza
    Last edited by Thanqol; 2012-04-06 at 06:04 AM.

29. - Top - End - #1169
    Ogre in the Playground

Those faces and action poses are looking mighty good! You're getting to be better at hands than I am. O_O

...Which is more a statement about me than it is about you, so don't let it go to your head. >D

Quote Originally Posted by Lix Lorn View Post
    I was in the crack pairings thread for the last couple of threads, and I post in their forum. Otherwise no. xD
    Ah, so my sordid past catches up to me at last.
    Last edited by Kaytara; 2012-04-06 at 10:10 AM.
    My old OotS fanart
    My art on Instagram

30. - Top - End - #1170

Those faces and action poses are looking mighty good! You're getting to be better at hands than I am. O_O

...Which is more a statement about me than it is about you, so don't let it go to your head. >D
    The idea that I could be better than anyone at hands is a terrifying and novel concept. Thank you

Ah, so my sordid past catches up to me at last.
    Sordid past? It's a banner advertisement in your signature!