New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more

Thread: City of Angles

1. - Top - End - #1
    Halfling in the Playground

Default City of Angles

I'm not sure how many people here are familiar with Stefan Gagne. Some of you may know him from his Neverwinter Nights modules back in the day - his were some of the most popular. These days, he writes fiction in a similar style. He recently finished his Anachronauts series, and has started a new one called City of Angles. (Yes, that's "Angles.") From his website: "Horror, comedy, and drama piled into a bizarre city that reflects the American landscape through a funhouse mirror."

He has a Kickstarter going for the next few days, too, to cover costs for having books printed. He's already blown past his goal, but I figured I'd just set this over here in case anyone wanted to contribute to his future creative endeavors.

I've been a huge fan of his for a while. In fact, I got to this site, and indeed the rest of the D&D and webcomic world, through NWN, so I remember those particular works of his fondly. Also, he's a pretty cool guy. I met him at PAX East a few days ago, and he was nice enough to sign my autograph book.
    Avatar has been edited (poorly) to reflect my new appearance.

(Note: ignore the previous statement if my avatar remains a Photobucket error message. If so, that is a poor approximation of my genuine appearance.)

2. - Top - End - #2
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: City of Angles

Man, so nostalgic - I played the crap out of Penultima and Penultima Rerolled, those modules were amazing. Glad to see Twoflower is active even today.

Siela Tempo by the talented Kasanip. Tengu by myself.
    Spoiler
    Show

3. - Top - End - #3
    Pixie in the Playground

Shooting from a high position is conducive to the performance of architectural space and level. Generally the scene is very ambitious. The best way is going to the television tower. Also you can shoot from a high building's window. A small aperture is recommended to display the details of the architecture
    http://www.result2013.pk/education/n...ms-admissions/

4. - Top - End - #4
    Halfling in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Tengu_temp View Post
    Man, so nostalgic - I played the crap out of Penultima and Penultima Rerolled, those modules were amazing. Glad to see Twoflower is active even today.
    Agreed! I played the Penultima series probably for more time than I spent playing the official campaign. It was a shame that he never got around to finishing his HeX coda series, though he did do an epilogue in story form. He's working on a Minecraft adventure map for City of Angles, so maybe he'll recapture the old magic.
    Avatar has been edited (poorly) to reflect my new appearance.

(Note: ignore the previous statement if my avatar remains a Photobucket error message. If so, that is a poor approximation of my genuine appearance.)