Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 LastLast
Results 271 to 300 of 507
  1. - Top - End - #271
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    Haruki-kun's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Don't Blink
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: ItP Chapter II- Battle for Haruki-Kun

    Quote Originally Posted by Ramsus View Post
    Oh come on. Please tell me nobody actually bought this. "If I were a wolf you'd know cuz you're a wolf cuz I say you are"? Seriously?
    ....no, not seriously. That was just my way of saying I think you're a wolf. There's no logic in that statement, that's an added extra. I'm sarcastic like that.

    Your logic was proven incorrect by FC being revealed to be what he said to be and not a wolf like you claimed he was with myself and banjo. And yeah....I didn't say anything about knowing what banjo is. I just said your logic saying he or I are wolves is clearly incorrect and the fact that people are following your already proven incorrect logic is very very bad.

    As for why I think you're a wolf. You're reacting, rather extremely to every accusation made of you and acting incredibly shady and using non-logic that masks itself as logic in every post.
    As are you. I've never seen a villager counter-accuse someone as proof of their innocence. It's more common coming from wolves. Your entire argument against me is "since he's wrong about me being a wolf, he must be a wolf." And now "since he's reacting to accusations made of him, he must be a wolf."

    As for FC, before you say anything about me avoiding the point, or of using masquerading non-logic, FC got caught in my suspicions because of the way he reacted to my accusations AND because of the way his voting pattern closely resembled yours.

    And again, I should point out, counter my logic, don't counter me. My logic makes no sense? Give me a reason why not. "His logic makes no sense because he is a wolf" is not a valid argument. You can't pull a premise from your conclusion.

    Now, I have to go do that thing where you lay in bed for about 6-8 hours with my eyes closed. Anything else I will answer to tomorrow.


    He is... the most interesting Angel in the world.
    "I don't always keep spreadsheets over crazy voting patterns on the first day. But when I do, I'm the one running the game."


    ~Credit to Skippy for second line.

  2. - Top - End - #272
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Ramsus's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: ItP Chapter II- Battle for Haruki-Kun

    I believe I already have countered your logic. Your theory that I, banjo, and FC were all wolves together is bust. Your logic for why I was a wolf with FC never made any sense because the voting "pattern" you referred to involved me outright stating I agreed with FC on a point and following his lead. I never said I was pointing at you because you were pointing at me (which you aren't, you're pointing at banjo). I said I was pointing at you because your logic for who you're pointing at doesn't add up and you're acting suspiciously.
    Last edited by Ramsus; 2011-06-25 at 02:15 AM.
    Avatar by araveugnitsuga

    Quote Originally Posted by Murska View Post
    I have no idea how you could possibly have convinced anyone, living or not, witch or not, to for a single second doubt that you were scum. It's scary.
    Theme song Vesth made for me.
    My overly long signature


  3. - Top - End - #273
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    banjo1985's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Submerged in Worcester
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: ItP Chapter II- Battle for Haruki-Kun

    Oh for the love of...STOP TRYING TO LYNCH A SEER!

    There.

    I dont really expect that to save me as people seem to have made their minds up about me already. However, it does let me inform the other good seer: your day 2 and day 3 scries were correct and you can trust them, because mine definitely werent! Cant be sure about day 1 & got interference day 4.

    Can we not waste a lynch on a good power role please? Haruki for me, but only because he's going for me. He's just as likely a misguided villager as a wolf.
    That magnificent bard and his flying machine

  4. - Top - End - #274
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Deathslayer7's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Sin City

    Default Re: ItP Chapter II- Battle for Haruki-Kun

    sure banjo. I'll stop trying to lynch you. for now.

    Haruki
    Not wearing your seat belt? See you soon!
    Thanks to Kwarkpudding for this excellent avatar.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Tialait View Post
    This is perhaps the most amazing idea I have heard in eons. Thank you kind slayer of Death.

  5. - Top - End - #275
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    OldWizardGuy

    Join Date
    Aug 2008

    Default Re: ItP Chapter II- Battle for Haruki-Kun

    I believe Haruki-kun is a wolf

  6. - Top - End - #276
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Atreyu the Masked LLama's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    JC, TN or Camelot.
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: ItP Chapter II- Battle for Haruki-Kun

    Fascinating! Not good, but fascinating! What a day we have on our hands!

    I'm going with Ramsus because until I have a way to confirm or deny Banjo's claim I don't really wanna stabbity him and Lex-Kat keeps refusing to accept my bribes for a role list, even though I offered to buy him a whole stromboli! It was a really nice stromboli, too! It had octopus in it! Who turns down a free octopus??

    Well, I don't wanna lynch Haruki because I don't have any logic that he is a wolf other than "he's trying to use logic." Whenever I'm a wolf, I often try to make the villagers afraid to use logic because it makes the villagers manipulatable.

    Ramsus' accusation against Haruki pretty much reeks of what I would do as a wolf, it makes me feel he is probably wearing a flea collar in his off time.
    inner circle Legionary of Resiliance
    I love my Ceikatars!
    Spoiler
    Show


    Caution: Llama posting

  7. - Top - End - #277
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    Haruki-kun's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Don't Blink
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: ItP Chapter II- Battle for Haruki-Kun

    My logic against Banjo might not add up, Ramsus, but that doesn't remove just how badly you're reacting to my accusations against you.

    I'm switching my point to Ramsus. I'll put my life on the line: If I'm wrong, feel free to lynch me. Or if you prefer, lynch me first, but then lynch Ramsus after that.

    EDIT: Oh, and while we're on it:

    Quote Originally Posted by Ramsus View Post
    I never said I was pointing at you because you were pointing at me.
    No, but you did because I was pointing at Banjo.

    Quote Originally Posted by Haruki-kun View Post
    I'm still pushing for Banjo.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramsus View Post
    Of course you are. Probably because you're a wolf and don't care that we already have proof your logic is incorrect and want a convenient excuse to lynch someone who isn't a wolf.
    Last edited by Haruki-kun; 2011-06-26 at 03:42 PM.


    He is... the most interesting Angel in the world.
    "I don't always keep spreadsheets over crazy voting patterns on the first day. But when I do, I'm the one running the game."


    ~Credit to Skippy for second line.

  8. - Top - End - #278
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Ramsus's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: ItP Chapter II- Battle for Haruki-Kun

    Only defended banjo because I was next up on your illogic to townkill list. Wasn't expecting a seer claim. Just makes me want to lynch you even more.
    Avatar by araveugnitsuga

    Quote Originally Posted by Murska View Post
    I have no idea how you could possibly have convinced anyone, living or not, witch or not, to for a single second doubt that you were scum. It's scary.
    Theme song Vesth made for me.
    My overly long signature


  9. - Top - End - #279
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Lady Tialait's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    In the Interwebz
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: ItP Chapter II- Battle for Haruki-Kun

    Ramsus you jumped the gun there and made yourself look guilty.


    "I laugh at life, it's antics make for me a giddy game. Where only foolish fellows take themselves with solemn aim.
    Spoiler
    Show


    Avatar by: Etcetera|Doll by Recaiden|Sigbanner by Szilard

  10. - Top - End - #280
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    Haruki-kun's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Don't Blink
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: ItP Chapter II- Battle for Haruki-Kun

    Quote Originally Posted by Ramsus View Post
    Only defended banjo because I was next up on your illogic to townkill list. Wasn't expecting a seer claim. Just makes me want to lynch you even more.
    Because he's a seer? Which I didn't know when I accused him? And which we don't even know for sure? The ONLY reason you want to lynch me is because I suspect you.
    Last edited by Haruki-kun; 2011-06-25 at 05:07 PM.


    He is... the most interesting Angel in the world.
    "I don't always keep spreadsheets over crazy voting patterns on the first day. But when I do, I'm the one running the game."


    ~Credit to Skippy for second line.

  11. - Top - End - #281
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Ramsus's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: ItP Chapter II- Battle for Haruki-Kun

    Quote Originally Posted by Haruki-kun View Post
    Because he's a seer? Which I didn't know when I accused him? And which we don't even know for sure? The ONLY reason you want to lynch me is because I suspect you.
    And because you were acting suspiciously. Please don't leave out the actually important part.
    Avatar by araveugnitsuga

    Quote Originally Posted by Murska View Post
    I have no idea how you could possibly have convinced anyone, living or not, witch or not, to for a single second doubt that you were scum. It's scary.
    Theme song Vesth made for me.
    My overly long signature


  12. - Top - End - #282
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    billtodamax's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Behind you.
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: ItP Chapter II- Battle for Haruki-Kun

    Both of you look ridiculously suspicious. I'm inclined to lynch them all and let the narrator sort them out, but I'm more suspicious of Ramsus. Marginally.
    Avatar by Me!
    Recaiden made the mime doll.
    Awesomeness below by ET.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Duneyrr View Post
    billtodamax, if your post were a young woman, I would awkwardly ask it out on a date.

  13. - Top - End - #283
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    rakkoon's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: ItP Chapter II- Battle for Haruki-Kun

    Sorry for FC but at least something is happening now, Ramsus seems most suspicious at the moment.
    Last edited by rakkoon; 2011-06-27 at 02:04 AM.


    Spoiler
    Show

    Quote Originally Posted by Kneenibble View Post
    What shall I say to thee, rakkoon, thou cruel,
    Ingrateful, savage and inhuman creature,
    That knewst the very bottom of my soul,
    That almost mightst have coined me into gold
    Wouldst thou have practiced on me for thy use?
    Songs about me and my Werewolf statistics

    Thanks to Smuchmuch for for the avvie and banner!

  14. - Top - End - #284
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    banjo1985's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Submerged in Worcester
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: ItP Chapter II- Battle for Haruki-Kun

    Not Ramsus, please. I know its rather late to get anybody's wagon up to combat either mine, Ramsus' or Haruki's, but I don't personally like any of the three targets. Maybe Zar Peter or Sanity702, the only other people to have been voted for today?

    Sorry for not saying so earlier, I was in a rush posting from my phone.
    That magnificent bard and his flying machine

  15. - Top - End - #285
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    billtodamax's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Behind you.
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: ItP Chapter II- Battle for Haruki-Kun

    Okay so Ramsus got scried. Whatever, Zar Peter then.
    Avatar by Me!
    Recaiden made the mime doll.
    Awesomeness below by ET.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Duneyrr View Post
    billtodamax, if your post were a young woman, I would awkwardly ask it out on a date.

  16. - Top - End - #286
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Ramsus's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: ItP Chapter II- Battle for Haruki-Kun

    Zar Peter then. Wasn't aware I got scried..... Not that it matters as I'll likely get killed tonight. Beats wasting a lynch on a known non-wolf though.
    Last edited by Ramsus; 2011-06-26 at 05:25 AM.
    Avatar by araveugnitsuga

    Quote Originally Posted by Murska View Post
    I have no idea how you could possibly have convinced anyone, living or not, witch or not, to for a single second doubt that you were scum. It's scary.
    Theme song Vesth made for me.
    My overly long signature


  17. - Top - End - #287
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    otakuryoga's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Ashland, Kentucky

    Default Re: ItP Chapter II- Battle for Haruki-Kun

    Quote Originally Posted by Ramsus View Post
    Zar Peter then. Wasn't aware I got scried..... Not that it matters as I'll likely get killed tonight. Beats wasting a lynch on a known non-wolf though.

    i wouldnt say you are a "known" non wolf yet...banjo said his day 2 and 3 scries were wrong

    but we will go along with the zar peter one for now
    Ponies not only make ME want to be a better person than I was before they entered my life, they make me want to HELP OTHERS be better people too.

    And that is a GOOD thing by any definition.

    full size avatar

  18. - Top - End - #288
    Grandma in the Playground Moderator
     
    Alarra's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    South Dakota
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: ItP Chapter II- Battle for Haruki-Kun

    Zar Peter sounds good

    I was outzombied by the baby!
    Spoiler
    Show

    Quote Originally Posted by Amotis View Post
    Alarra ate all my awesome and now she's always acknowledged as awe-inspiring awesome. Alliteration aside, Alarra is awesome.

  19. - Top - End - #289
    Pixie in the Playground
     
    Beholder

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    the rules between space
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: ItP Chapter II- Battle for Haruki-Kun

    *swingingly swings the swing on the swing set*
    What a beautifully swimming pool of chaos in the Playground today.
    *swingingly swings the swing on the swing set*
    Is banjo1985 the puppet or the puppet master?
    *swingingly swings the swing on the swing set*
    Perhaps, the Fool can tell us...
    *swingingly swings the swing on the swing set*

    (clearly I'm not buying banjo's role claim, but I'm going to have to wait for the slow voters. Who's the real Fleeing Coward?)
    Co-Narrating
    Careless Village
    ...

    Thanks to all the players who joined
    June 27 ... July 14, 2011
    July 7 ... July 28, 2012


  20. - Top - End - #290
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    Haruki-kun's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Don't Blink
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: ItP Chapter II- Battle for Haruki-Kun

    I believe neither of you. It sounds unbelievably convenient that Banjo suddenly outs himself as the seer and then claims Ramsus is clear. And this, I should add, because he hasn't scried Ramsus yet, he just "doesn't like it". I'm not gonna believe Banjo's claim unless the wolves kill him. And even if he is the seer, it doesn't clear Ramsus.

    I propose the following: We don't lynch Banjo. Switching to Zar Peter.

    Unexpected? A bit. See, we know how wolves work: They'd kill the unprotected seer. Except that would just make it clear banjo is really the seer, so they don't off him and try to get the village to lynch him. If he turns out to be the Seer, I get lynched. Simple.

    Or else he's a wolf claiming. If he's a wolf claiming, of course, the wolves CAN'T kill him, as he's one of their own. So I propose the following.

    We let Banjo live another five days or so. If he's a wolf, we can lynch him later. If he's the seer, that gives us five days of pure scrying and the wolves can decide when to kill him. The wolves can just wait for us to lynch him, but that gives us a whole five days of scrying, ad surely you wolves wouldn't want that,would you? Either way, we have an unprotected claimed Seer, so he's at the wolves' mercy.

    Of course, we still don't know if he's the seer. Suppose he's a wolf in disguise? Well, since he's a claimed seer, I suggest the following: Assuming you live tonight, Banjo, scry me or Ramsus. Post the results. I'm a Villager, so I have nothing to hide. If you're a wolf you can't lie about my role, calling me a wolf would get me lynched and proven innocent. Or about Ramsus's role, if he's a wolf and you're not you'll call him out, and if you're both wolves you'll just stay exactly where you are.

    And if neither of you's a wolf, we're still staying exactly where we are.

    Either way it's highly unlikely that any of us three is going to live to the end of the game. So... wolves? Do you kill the Seer? Or not kill the Seer? Check.

    Spoiler
    Show


    PS: I am also fully aware that scries aren't 100% effective as long as there's an Alpha. But no plan is perfect.
    Last edited by Haruki-kun; 2011-06-26 at 03:48 PM.


    He is... the most interesting Angel in the world.
    "I don't always keep spreadsheets over crazy voting patterns on the first day. But when I do, I'm the one running the game."


    ~Credit to Skippy for second line.

  21. - Top - End - #291
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Szilard's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    California (GMT -8)
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: ItP Chapter II- Battle for Haruki-Kun

    Though there's always the whole seer and fool switching off thing. So your plan might not exactly work, Alpha or not.
    Want an avatar? Shoot me a PM.
    Current DYF Avatar by the fantastic Alarra

    Awards/Trophies/Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show


    Quote Originally Posted by Supagoof View Post
    Bravo Szilard. Bravo!
    Quote Originally Posted by Oblivion View Post
    And Szilard, great job! You make me proud!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sneak View Post
    Szilard is wise.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lix Lorn View Post
    In Soviet Russia, internet give you.
    (is given to Szilard. With bow. Clothes optional.)
    ABR: SDSB Archive



  22. - Top - End - #292
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Zar Peter's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    In the playground

    Default Re: ItP Chapter II- Battle for Haruki-Kun

    Quote Originally Posted by Rogue Nine View Post
    For obfuscating the issue Zar Peter

    It would behoove you to not notice the hypocrisy of this statement.
    I just wanted to quote the post why I was chosen today.

    Well, I guess I would have got autolynched soon because of 2 weeks holiday anyway and I don't have a better target. Well, you don't lynch anyone important at least.

    Point at Sanity701 Sanity703 Sanity702 (finally I got it right).
    Avatar by the great Lord Herman. Many, many thanks!
    Empress Catherine by Dr. Bath!
    Castaras made the PiratZarrrrr. Thank you very much!
    Special thanks to Banjo1985 for the Catstronomer.


    Squid Bones: They exist!


    Spoiler
    Show

  23. - Top - End - #293
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    Haruki-kun's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Don't Blink
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: ItP Chapter II- Battle for Haruki-Kun

    Quote Originally Posted by Szilard View Post
    Though there's always the whole seer and fool switching off thing. So your plan might not exactly work, Alpha or not.
    My plan's not perfect at all. There's too many variables. I estimate it has a 50-50 chance of working at best.


    He is... the most interesting Angel in the world.
    "I don't always keep spreadsheets over crazy voting patterns on the first day. But when I do, I'm the one running the game."


    ~Credit to Skippy for second line.

  24. - Top - End - #294
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    rakkoon's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: ItP Chapter II- Battle for Haruki-Kun

    Me likes Petey,
    Sanity702 , he no call anymore


    Spoiler
    Show

    Quote Originally Posted by Kneenibble View Post
    What shall I say to thee, rakkoon, thou cruel,
    Ingrateful, savage and inhuman creature,
    That knewst the very bottom of my soul,
    That almost mightst have coined me into gold
    Wouldst thou have practiced on me for thy use?
    Songs about me and my Werewolf statistics

    Thanks to Smuchmuch for for the avvie and banner!

  25. - Top - End - #295
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    banjo1985's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Submerged in Worcester
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: ItP Chapter II- Battle for Haruki-Kun

    Fair enough, I agree. Wolves, leave me alive for a bit and see how useful I can be to the village. Or, just kill me, after all there's no baner left (I think?). Or, let these inter-villager politics go on for a while and make us all mistrust each other implicitly, because even if I scry someone as a wolf there's no guarantee I'm right. Oh how I love these games.
    That magnificent bard and his flying machine

  26. - Top - End - #296
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    billtodamax's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Behind you.
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: ItP Chapter II- Battle for Haruki-Kun

    Quote Originally Posted by Haruki-kun View Post
    I believe neither of you. It sounds unbelievably convenient that Banjo suddenly outs himself as the seer and then claims Ramsus is clear. And this, I should add, because he hasn't scried Ramsus yet, he just "doesn't like it". I'm not gonna believe Banjo's claim unless the wolves kill him. And even if he is the seer, it doesn't clear Ramsus.

    I propose the following: We don't lynch Banjo. Switching to Zar Peter.

    Unexpected? A bit. See, we know how wolves work: They'd kill the unprotected seer. Except that would just make it clear banjo is really the seer, so they don't off him and try to get the village to lynch him. If he turns out to be the Seer, I get lynched. Simple.

    Or else he's a wolf claiming. If he's a wolf claiming, of course, the wolves CAN'T kill him, as he's one of their own. So I propose the following.

    We let Banjo live another five days or so. If he's a wolf, we can lynch him later. If he's the seer, that gives us five days of pure scrying and the wolves can decide when to kill him. The wolves can just wait for us to lynch him, but that gives us a whole five days of scrying, ad surely you wolves wouldn't want that,would you? Either way, we have an unprotected claimed Seer, so he's at the wolves' mercy.

    Of course, we still don't know if he's the seer. Suppose he's a wolf in disguise? Well, since he's a claimed seer, I suggest the following: Assuming you live tonight, Banjo, scry me or Ramsus. Post the results. I'm a Villager, so I have nothing to hide. If you're a wolf you can't lie about my role, calling me a wolf would get me lynched and proven innocent. Or about Ramsus's role, if he's a wolf and you're not you'll call him out, and if you're both wolves you'll just stay exactly where you are.

    And if neither of you's a wolf, we're still staying exactly where we are.

    Either way it's highly unlikely that any of us three is going to live to the end of the game. So... wolves? Do you kill the Seer? Or not kill the Seer? Check.

    Spoiler
    Show


    PS: I am also fully aware that scries aren't 100% effective as long as there's an Alpha. But no plan is perfect.
    ...Then clearly I cannot choose the wine in front of me!

    This plan is sort of absurd.
    Avatar by Me!
    Recaiden made the mime doll.
    Awesomeness below by ET.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Duneyrr View Post
    billtodamax, if your post were a young woman, I would awkwardly ask it out on a date.

  27. - Top - End - #297
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Lex-Kat's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Avvie by DirtyTabs.
    Gender
    Male2Female

    Default Re: ItP Chapter II- Battle for Haruki-Kun

    Quote Originally Posted by Atreyu the Masked LLama View Post
    Lex-Kat keeps refusing to accept my bribes for a role list, even though I offered to buy him a whole stromboli! It was a really nice stromboli, too! It had octopus in it! Who turns down a free octopus??
    This is because pixies are..... um, incorruptable? *Looks innocent* No, seriously. We never take bribes for food. Especially not a delicious ham and pineapple stromboli, hold the octopus.
    Spoiler
    Show

    Inner Circle. Lexdoll by Recaiden

    Nothing to See Here, nothing is recruiting.

  28. - Top - End - #298
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    TFT's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Here
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: ItP Chapter II- Battle for Haruki-Kun

    Well, innocent until proven guilty I guess, so we probably shouldn't go for someone with a seer claim. I'll just vote for Zar Peter who's in the process of being thrown under a bus then.
    Thanks goes to Vampire Pumpkin for my awesome avatar!

    I've challenged myself to get 1k wins this season:
    League of Legends S4 Ranked Challenge: 477/1000 Wins,
    Top Tier Diamond I, Current Tier: Diamond I , 0 Pts.

    Warning, my name will be changing from The Fiery Tower to TFT at some point soon eventually.

  29. - Top - End - #299
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Saposhiente's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Summer

    Default Re: ItP Chapter II- Battle for Haruki-Kun

    Quote Originally Posted by Haruki-kun View Post
    Spoiler
    Show
    Hey wait a minute. How can you put him in check with your king?
    =_=

    (Note: This is not an attempt to express an opinion of the role of any of the living players.)

    Technical Admin of the Minecraft server. Whitelist is here; put your name there and post it in the thread.
    The overly long monstrosity that is my extended signature lies here.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Grue Bait View Post
    Good game, guys. Sapo, you are just too good for this.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Rainy Knight View Post
    And by the way, your puzzle was one of the most interesting ones I've solved in a while. Kudos.
    Avatar by Akrim.elf

  30. - Top - End - #300
    Pixie in the Playground
     
    Rogue Nine's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Milliways
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: ItP Chapter II- Battle for Haruki-Kun

    Quote Originally Posted by Lex-Kat View Post
    This is because pixies are..... um, incorruptable? *Looks innocent* No, seriously. We never take bribes for food. Especially not a delicious ham and pineapple stromboli, hold the octopus.
    But that's the best part!

    Shots rang out, as shots are wont to do.
    Jedi Master Corran Horn avatar by Vrythas

    Top Narrations/Deaths featuring myself (in no particular order):
    1. Saved by the Konami code!
    2. Wait, I was an android?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •