Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 LastLast
Results 241 to 270 of 507
  1. - Top - End - #241
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    OldWizardGuy

    Join Date
    Aug 2008

    Default Re: ItP Chapter II- Battle for Haruki-Kun

    I have been wondering whether the professor chose Haruki-kun for a while, like what happened in ITP 1, with others pointing at him so will I.

  2. - Top - End - #242
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    otakuryoga's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Ashland, Kentucky

    Default Re: ItP Chapter II- Battle for Haruki-Kun

    lets see what role haruki-kun is playing in the battle for haruki-kun
    Ponies not only make ME want to be a better person than I was before they entered my life, they make me want to HELP OTHERS be better people too.

    And that is a GOOD thing by any definition.

    full size avatar

  3. - Top - End - #243
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    Haruki-kun's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Being Angelic
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: ItP Chapter II- Battle for Haruki-Kun

    Quote Originally Posted by Tasroth View Post
    I'm not getting a wolfy vibe from banjo, and while a cunning Professor might pick a newish player like Bobby Archer, I don't have any huge suspicion that way either.

    I'm getting a vague wolfy feeling about Inhuman Bot though. And I can't shake the suspicion that the Professor might have chosen Haruki-Kun for the irony.

    EDIT - Where did my braincells go? I'm forgetting the drama of yesterday. Ah well, I've had a busy week.

    Haruki-Kun then, based on my aforementioned suspicion.
    That's barely a suspicion, you're pushing a bandwagon on me for no reason other than me being Haruki-kun, not based on my behavior in the game.

    Quote Originally Posted by banjo1985 View Post
    Spurious logic here, if you weren't my favourite angel Ruki I'd throw a pie at you! Nice way of sneakily starting a bandwagon though, taking Thufir's previous point and adding fuzzy logic to it. Wolfish behaviour if you ask me.
    You and I have been playing werewolf for 4 years. Really, Banjo? When I'm a wolf, I try to hide as much as possible. I NEVER stand out in the open when I'm an easy target. You have also not countered my "fuzzy" logic at all. You've been steering bandwagons from day one, and that's twice as wolfish.

    Granted, I could be wrong. You could be a Mason, maybe, it would explain the group dynamic, but if so you're not doing a very good job at it as you're putting yourself out in the open.

    I'm not going to fight particularly hard, I'm in a lot of games and there are so many power roles in this game that you can afford to lose me. I'd look very closely at Haruki, Llama, and Deathslayer though, if I go today. Alarra not so much, as she tends to vote for me once Eldritch Knight is dead anyway, and Thufir was a first vote so can't really blame him!
    Again, no logic against me. Just Three names, bolded. Nicely formatted.

    My only defence is this: When I'm a wolf I never let a night go to waste without a kill, even if I miss most of a night phase I'll put in a quick kill target that people can overrule if necessary. A lot of you have been wolves with me in the past, so you know this to be true.
    Never have, not with you anyway. I've been Wolf several times, however, and been with several big name wolves. And you know what I've discovered? I've discovered that even a team consisting of Alarra, Rogue, Skippy, PhantomFox, Helgraf, EmeraldRose and myself are capable of missing a night kill. Even the best of wolves can miss a sheep.

    Quote Originally Posted by otakuryoga View Post
    lets see what role haruki-kun is playing in the battle for haruki-kun
    Playgrounder.

    And since we're gonna name people, Banjo, and just because I might actually get lynched today, thus clearing my name, I'm gonna do the same thing you just did. My main suspicions are:

    Fleeing Coward
    Banjo
    Ramsus


    In nice and big trademarked Angel Blue.
    Awesomest avatar EVAR by Lord Magtok.



    Spoiler
    Show
    He is... the most interesting Angel in the world.
    "I don't always keep spreadsheets over crazy voting patterns on the first day. But when I do, I'm the one running the game."


    ~Credit to Skippy for second line.

  4. - Top - End - #244
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Ramsus's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: ItP Chapter II- Battle for Haruki-Kun

    That list makes no sense. If everyone wants to switch to Fleeing Coward I'll prove it by joining on then jumping up and down on his deceased form. (He's soooo springy!)
    Avatar by araveugnitsuga

    Quote Originally Posted by Murska View Post
    I have no idea how you could possibly have convinced anyone, living or not, witch or not, to for a single second doubt that you were scum. It's scary.
    Theme song Vesth made for me.
    My overly long signature


  5. - Top - End - #245
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Inhuman Bot's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2007

    Default Re: ItP Chapter II- Battle for Haruki-Kun

    I nominate Haruki Kun for hard to scry soon to be corpse itp
    BACK IN
    '79

  6. - Top - End - #246
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Reinholdt's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    In hiding. Always hiding.

    Default Re: ItP Chapter II- Battle for Haruki-Kun

    I will be gone until Monday. Please don't auto-lynch me.
    ~Chibi Rein by Siena
    Spoiler
    Show
    -My theme song.
    -Nyahahaha~
    Quote Originally Posted by Supagoof View Post
    Tale as old as thread
    And you find yourself dead
    Reinholdt was the Beast

    [/music]
    Quote Originally Posted by Philistine View Post
    Reinholdt had already told the truth once in that post, and therefore was over his annual quota.

    Spoiler
    Show

  7. - Top - End - #247
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    Haruki-kun's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Being Angelic
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: ItP Chapter II- Battle for Haruki-Kun

    Quote Originally Posted by Inhuman Bot View Post
    I nominate Haruki Kun for hard to scry soon to be corpse itp
    Hard to scry? What do you mean?

    At any rate, I'm switching my vote to Bobby Archer, just in case people decide to take pity on me and actually let me play in this game.
    Last edited by Haruki-kun; 2011-06-23 at 12:48 AM.
    Awesomest avatar EVAR by Lord Magtok.



    Spoiler
    Show
    He is... the most interesting Angel in the world.
    "I don't always keep spreadsheets over crazy voting patterns on the first day. But when I do, I'm the one running the game."


    ~Credit to Skippy for second line.

  8. - Top - End - #248
    Pixie in the Playground
     
    The Cyberwolf's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Why do you want to know?
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: ItP Chapter II- Battle for Haruki-Kun

    B.O.B.B.Y. A.R.C.H.E.R.

    Generation 5
    The first time you see this in a signature, put it in your own signature and add one to the number. This is a social experiment.
    Degeneration 91
    The first time you see this, copy it into your signature and subtract one.

  9. - Top - End - #249
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Lex-Kat's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Avvie by DirtyTabs.
    Gender
    Male2Female

    Default Re: ItP Chapter II- Battle for Haruki-Kun

    Day 4

    Three playgrounders entered the arena. One with wings and a halo, one wearing a clown outfit and holding a banjo, and the third looking like a zombie with a bow.

    The other playgrounders sat in the bleachers, cheering and jeering the competitors.

    The three warriors ingored the crowd, focusing instead on each other. Only two of them would walk out of this alive. But who would be the odd man out?

    Banjo, deciding not to go after his feather-winged friend, launched himself at Bobby Archer. Bobby wasn't surprised by this. He had suspected it'd be him against the other two. He quickly lifted his bow and was just about to fire it at the clowny bard, when a blur of blue and white tackled Banjo in mid-air. this confused Bobby.

    Haruki slammed Banjo to the ground. Why are you after me!? Why can't you just leave the playground alone!? The normally passive angel roared.

    Banjo looked up at him, a confused look on his face. Get off me, you imposter! He finally retorted, shoving Haruki away with his feet.

    Haruki, being winged, didn't fall to the ground, but hovered a distance away. Banjo, for his part, quickly leapt back up, his trusty weapon ready to strike if anyone came near. The two veterans staired each other down, completely forgetting the third choice. Well, almost.

    Slowly, almost simultaneously, they turned their attention toward the relative newcomer. They both began to circle Bobby, who once again raised his bow. But who to target? Which one was more dangerous to him? One had no weapon that he could see, but could fly. The other couldn't fly, but was weilding a mandolin like a club.

    Really the choice wasn't that hard. He fired his first arrow at the angel itp. The arrow sank into Haruki's shoulder, making him falter. Bobby quickly reached into his quiver and pulled out the next arrow. He almost had it knocked, when THUMPTWANG!! Banjo clobbered him from behind.

    The last thought in Bobby's mind was.... How could he run so fast in that dress?

    Summary:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Bobby Archer was brained by a banjo. He was a playgrounder.


    Missed 1 Day
    The Fiery Tower
    Lemonus

    Missed 2 days


    Player list
    Spoiler
    Show
    {table=head]#|Player|Killed?|Role
    01|Alarra||
    02|Atreyu the Masked Llama||
    03|Banjo1985||
    04|Billtodamax||
    05|cd4||
    06|the Cyberwolf||
    07|Deathslayer7||
    08|the Fiery Tower||
    09|Fleeing Coward||
    10|Haruki-Kun||
    11|Inhuman Bot||
    12|Lady Tialait||
    13|Lemonus|
    14|Otakuryoga||
    15|Rakkoon||
    16|Ramsus||
    17|Reinholdt||
    18|Rogue Nine||
    19|Rules Lawyer #1||
    20|Sanity702||
    21|Szilard||
    22|Tasroth||
    23|Thufir||
    24|Zar Peter||
    05|Bobby Archer|Day 4|Playgrounder
    06|Murska|Day 3|Playgrounder
    05|Internet Flea|Night 2|Journalist (Devil)
    04|Gray Mage|Night 2|Lex-Kat, the Narrator
    03|Elder Tsofu|Day 2|Playgrounder
    02|Qwaz|Night 1|Atreyu the Masked Llama, the Shield
    01|Saposhiente|Day 1|Playgrounder
    [/table]


    Night 4 Begins
    and ends in about 24 hours

    Please send Night Actions to Supagoof, Bladescape, and Lex-Kat.
    Last edited by Lex-Kat; 2011-06-23 at 04:11 AM.
    Spoiler
    Show

    Inner Circle. Lexdoll by Recaiden

    Nothing to See Here, nothing is recruiting.

  10. - Top - End - #250
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    banjo1985's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Submerged in Worcester
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: ItP Chapter II- Battle for Haruki-Kun

    Quote Originally Posted by Reinholdt View Post
    Hey! Speaking of being in a lot of WW games, wasn't Advent Children supposed to start two days ago according to WW Central?
    Banjo?
    In addition to freeing up his time for that, I want to see something.
    I know, I know, I'm just waiting for Fatbelly to finish, honest!
    Better late than never right? I mean, it's only been nearly three years since the last one, what's the rush?

    DeathSlayer7
    You know, if you are going to go that far, you might as well just come out and claim.
    Now, what would be the fun in that?

    Haruki

    You and I have been playing werewolf for 4 years. Really, Banjo? When I'm a wolf, I try to hide as much as possible. I NEVER stand out in the open when I'm an easy target. You have also not countered my "fuzzy" logic at all. You've been steering bandwagons from day one, and that's twice as wolfish.

    Granted, I could be wrong. You could be a Mason, maybe, it would explain the group dynamic, but if so you're not doing a very good job at it as you're putting yourself out in the open.
    Yay, a discussion I can get my teeth into! I've missed this.

    That is admittedly true, you used to be able to tell when you were a wolf when you missed voting phases. However, a couple of sentences implicating me wasn't exactly standing out, the only reason I picked up on it was because it was aimed at me. Now you're having to defend yourself from lynch, which kind of forces you to speak out.

    I'm no mason, and if I've been manipulating bandwagons it's not been intentional. My votes so far have been random until my point on Bobby, where I considered inactives to be viable targets given the lack of a wolf kill.

    I didn't vote for you though, notice that? I'm suspicious of you, but that doesn't mean I'm sure you're a wolf. I just thought I'd throw another option out there.

    Again, no logic against me. Just Three names, bolded. Nicely formatted.
    My logic is the three jumped on Thufir's initial point at me, very quickly if you ask me. Quick enough for there to maybe be one or two wolves amongst them. This is especially true if one of the other early front runners turns out to be a wolf too.

    I like formatting.

    And since we're gonna name people, Banjo, and just because I might actually get lynched today, thus clearing my name, I'm gonna do the same thing you just did. My main suspicions are:

    Fleeing Coward
    Banjo
    Ramsus
    I actually agree on FC, mainly because I never trust him, ever. No, not even then. I don't buy the other two though, especially that trustworthy Banjo fellow.

    Also:

    "It's a robe, not a dress!"
    That magnificent bard and his flying machine

  11. - Top - End - #251
    Grandma in the Playground Moderator
     
    Alarra's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Maryland
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: ItP Chapter II- Battle for Haruki-Kun

    Out of town til Monday night, no autolynch please.

    I was outzombied by the baby!
    Spoiler
    Show

    Quote Originally Posted by Amotis View Post
    Alarra ate all my awesome and now she's always acknowledged as awe-inspiring awesome. Alliteration aside, Alarra is awesome.

  12. - Top - End - #252
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    Zombie

    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: ItP Chapter II- Battle for Haruki-Kun

    Ouch. Banjoed. Good luck, playground!
    Zombie for Hire
    from roleplaying to theatre to "get the hell off my lawn"
    zombie4hire.wordpress.com

  13. - Top - End - #253
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    Tasroth's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    The Fortress of Cereneld
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: ItP Chapter II- Battle for Haruki-Kun

    Going to be at a stag do this weekend, so don't auto-lynch me please.
    What do you mean "Dungeon Master" isn't a proper job?

    Thanks to Thufir for the avatar.

    D&D Characters Past and Present:
    Spoiler
    Show


    The Honest Man (3.5 LG human fighter), Princess Kailee (4e Good elf cleric), Elric (4e Good human paladin)
    Talia Dakashnit (3.5 CE human fighter), Gabriel Stryfe (d20 Modern fast hero), Tacin Willow (3.5 NG human fighter//bard)


    Castle WW - Now Recruiting

  14. - Top - End - #254
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    Haruki-kun's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Being Angelic
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: ItP Chapter II- Battle for Haruki-Kun

    Unfortunately, Banjo, you led yet another bandwagon on a Playgrounder. And once again backed up by Ramsus and FC. For a moment there, I had my doubts. But then it turned out it was a bandwagon led on a Playgrounder by the same people, so my suspicions are back on you.

    Just for the record: I expect to be lynched. Or killed. See, I usually like to play in a game as long as possible and take very few risks, but I'm way past the point of no return here, and I can't even pretend I'm not paying attention anymore, which is what I usually do. Funny thing about getting killed in a WW game, though, is that it clears up all suspicion.
    Awesomest avatar EVAR by Lord Magtok.



    Spoiler
    Show
    He is... the most interesting Angel in the world.
    "I don't always keep spreadsheets over crazy voting patterns on the first day. But when I do, I'm the one running the game."


    ~Credit to Skippy for second line.

  15. - Top - End - #255
    Orc in the Playground
     
    Fleeing Coward's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: ItP Chapter II- Battle for Haruki-Kun

    Haruki, don't lump me in with the other two. I've made it clear not only that I'm a neutral seer but also exactly which one I am.
    I also made it very clear that I pointed at Bobby purely cause I felt like an alternate bandwagon and that it had no real basis.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLaughingMan View Post
    He's Fleeing Coward. The man could be a cookie-baking, cancer-stricken orphan kitten and still look like a reasonable suspect.

  16. - Top - End - #256
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Supagoof's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Da Goof (x3)..Is On Fire!
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: ItP Chapter II- Battle for Haruki-Kun

    Night 4

    He was running.

    The real life was after him, and he was running.

    No, you'll never take me away. My imagination will always keep me here in the playground!

    But Real Life kept pursuing....

    Seeking shelter, he knocked on a fellow playgrounder's door.

    Hello? Anyone home?

    But no answer.

    So he tried the next door.

    Hello! Hello! Please Help!

    Same result.

    The man kept moving from door to door, visiting old friends. To no avail. It seems that everyone in the playground was gone.

    He finally arrived at the last location he could think of. It was here he found why no one was around to offer him shelter. A sign was on the door.


    And it was then that the lines of reality crashed in upon him. To meetup, in real-life, with playgrounders, but that can't happen, because then playground becomes reality, but in order to stay in the playground, one must fight reality.....[HEAD ASPLODE!]

    Summary:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Fleeing Coward was taken away by Real Life. Fleeing Coward was Lord Fullbladder, Master of Goblins - the Neutral Seer.


    *Please note that this post in no way is connected to players away at meetups. I just had to use that awesome sign created for meetups that everyone has right now. *

    Missed 1 Day
    The Fiery Tower
    Lemonus

    Missed 2 days


    Player list
    Spoiler
    Show
    {table=head]#|Player|Killed?|Role
    01|Alarra||
    02|Atreyu the Masked Llama||
    03|Banjo1985||
    04|Billtodamax||
    05|cd4||
    06|the Cyberwolf||
    07|Deathslayer7||
    08|the Fiery Tower||
    10|Haruki-Kun||
    11|Inhuman Bot||
    12|Lady Tialait||
    13|Lemonus|
    14|Otakuryoga||
    15|Rakkoon||
    16|Ramsus||
    17|Reinholdt||
    18|Rogue Nine||
    19|Rules Lawyer #1||
    20|Sanity702||
    21|Szilard||
    22|Tasroth||
    23|Thufir||
    24|Zar Peter||
    07|Fleeing Coward|Night 4|Lord Fullbladder, Master of Goblins
    05|Bobby Archer|Day 4|Playgrounder
    06|Murska|Day 3|Playgrounder
    05|Internet Flea|Night 2|Journalist (Devil)
    04|Gray Mage|Night 2|Lex-Kat, the Narrator
    03|Elder Tsofu|Day 2|Playgrounder
    02|Qwaz|Night 1|Atreyu the Masked Llama, the Shield
    01|Saposhiente|Day 1|Playgrounder
    [/table]


    Day 5 Begins
    and ends in about 48 hours

    Legionary of Protection
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Lex-kat View Post
    It wasn't that easy. Supagoof's just that good.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    This is LLD, which, I shouldn't have to tell you, will not bow to your math because it was DESIGNED to ruin it!
    Quote Originally Posted by Murska View Post
    Summary:
    Supagoof has won the game and withdrawn. He was Epic

  17. - Top - End - #257
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    otakuryoga's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Ashland, Kentucky

    Default Re: ItP Chapter II- Battle for Haruki-Kun

    following haruki's logic i guess Banjo is a good start?
    Last edited by otakuryoga; 2011-06-26 at 09:01 AM.
    Ponies not only make ME want to be a better person than I was before they entered my life, they make me want to HELP OTHERS be better people too.

    And that is a GOOD thing by any definition.

    full size avatar

  18. - Top - End - #258
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Ramsus's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: ItP Chapter II- Battle for Haruki-Kun

    Following Haruki's logic FC was a wolf.
    Last edited by Ramsus; 2011-06-26 at 05:23 AM.
    Avatar by araveugnitsuga

    Quote Originally Posted by Murska View Post
    I have no idea how you could possibly have convinced anyone, living or not, witch or not, to for a single second doubt that you were scum. It's scary.
    Theme song Vesth made for me.
    My overly long signature


  19. - Top - End - #259
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Zar Peter's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    In the playground

    Default Re: ItP Chapter II- Battle for Haruki-Kun

    And, following Harukis logic, Ramsus also could be a wolf.
    Last edited by Zar Peter; 2011-06-26 at 04:42 PM.
    Avatar by the great Lord Herman. Many, many thanks!
    Empress Catherine by Dr. Bath!
    Castaras made the PiratZarrrrr. Thank you very much!
    Special thanks to Banjo1985 for the Catstronomer.


    Squid Bones: They exist!


    Spoiler
    Show

  20. - Top - End - #260
    Pixie in the Playground
     
    Rogue Nine's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Milliways
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: ItP Chapter II- Battle for Haruki-Kun

    For obfuscating the issue Zar Peter

    It would behoove you to not notice the hypocrisy of this statement.

    Shots rang out, as shots are wont to do.
    Jedi Master Corran Horn avatar by Vrythas

    Top Narrations/Deaths featuring myself (in no particular order):
    1. Saved by the Konami code!
    2. Wait, I was an android?

  21. - Top - End - #261
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    billtodamax's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Behind you.
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: ItP Chapter II- Battle for Haruki-Kun

    Banjo because I like the logic on him.
    Last edited by billtodamax; 2011-06-26 at 01:40 AM.
    Avatar by Me!
    Recaiden made the mime doll.
    Awesomeness below by ET.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Duneyrr View Post
    billtodamax, if your post were a young woman, I would awkwardly ask it out on a date.

  22. - Top - End - #262
    Orc in the Playground
     
    Fleeing Coward's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: ItP Chapter II- Battle for Haruki-Kun

    Oh well, your loss wolves. Anyone who knows me would know that I'd take the opportunity to backstab the villagers without even thinking if offered the chance
    Last edited by Fleeing Coward; 2011-06-24 at 07:09 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLaughingMan View Post
    He's Fleeing Coward. The man could be a cookie-baking, cancer-stricken orphan kitten and still look like a reasonable suspect.

  23. - Top - End - #263
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Lemonus's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Plane of Elemental Pie
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: ItP Chapter II- Battle for Haruki-Kun

    Let's see what Banjo has to say for himself.
    Awesome Pony-Chul by slayerx!
    My computer is on the blink. Posting will be affected.
    The endless wisdom that is my extended signature lies here.
    I have Pokemon!

  24. - Top - End - #264
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    Haruki-kun's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Being Angelic
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: ItP Chapter II- Battle for Haruki-Kun

    I'm still pushing for Banjo.
    Last edited by Haruki-kun; 2011-06-25 at 03:37 PM.
    Awesomest avatar EVAR by Lord Magtok.



    Spoiler
    Show
    He is... the most interesting Angel in the world.
    "I don't always keep spreadsheets over crazy voting patterns on the first day. But when I do, I'm the one running the game."


    ~Credit to Skippy for second line.

  25. - Top - End - #265
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Ramsus's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: ItP Chapter II- Battle for Haruki-Kun

    Quote Originally Posted by Haruki-kun View Post
    I'm still pushing for Banjo.
    Of course you are. Probably because you're a wolf and don't care that we already have proof your logic is incorrect and want a convenient excuse to lynch someone who isn't a wolf.
    Avatar by araveugnitsuga

    Quote Originally Posted by Murska View Post
    I have no idea how you could possibly have convinced anyone, living or not, witch or not, to for a single second doubt that you were scum. It's scary.
    Theme song Vesth made for me.
    My overly long signature


  26. - Top - End - #266
    Pixie in the Playground
     
    Internet Flea's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    :noitacoL
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: ItP Chapter II- Battle for Haruki-Kun

    Quote Originally Posted by Fleeing Coward View Post
    Oh well, your loss wolves. Anyone who knows me would know that I'd take the opportunity to backstab the villagers without even thinking if offered the chance
    ((COUGHwho'stosayyoudidn'tCOUGH))

  27. - Top - End - #267
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    Haruki-kun's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Being Angelic
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: ItP Chapter II- Battle for Haruki-Kun

    Quote Originally Posted by Ramsus View Post
    Of course you are. Probably because you're a wolf and don't care that we already have proof your logic is incorrect and want a convenient excuse to lynch someone who isn't a wolf.
    Really? I'm a wolf because I'm pointing at someone? Because I'm trying to find some logic? And where, exactly, is the proof? The way you say it you're making it sound as if you had 100% valid proof that I'm completely off.

    Here's a tip: FC being a Neutral proves NOTHING. He could have allied with the wolves. Or he could have allied with no one. At any rate, his role proves nothing about yours. Had he turned out to be the Seer or a Mason I might double back and check my notes, but Neutral? No, sorry.

    And honestly? You just insist so much that Banjo isn't a wolf, as if you already knew what Banjo's role is, that you just make me suspect you even more.

    I can't blame anyone who honestly believes I'm a wolf. It's just that I doubt you really think I'm a wolf. Since wolves know each other, if I were a wolf, you'd know.
    Last edited by Haruki-kun; 2011-06-25 at 12:10 AM.
    Awesomest avatar EVAR by Lord Magtok.



    Spoiler
    Show
    He is... the most interesting Angel in the world.
    "I don't always keep spreadsheets over crazy voting patterns on the first day. But when I do, I'm the one running the game."


    ~Credit to Skippy for second line.

  28. - Top - End - #268
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Lady Tialait's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    In the Interwebz
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: ItP Chapter II- Battle for Haruki-Kun

    In case I can't change my vote, this one is random waiting for more information.

    Sanity702
    Last edited by Lady Tialait; 2011-06-25 at 04:56 PM.


    "I laugh at life, it's antics make for me a giddy game. Where only foolish fellows take themselves with solemn aim.
    Spoiler
    Show


    Avatar by: Etcetera|Doll by Recaiden|Sigbanner by Szilard

  29. - Top - End - #269
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Szilard's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    California (GMT -8)
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: ItP Chapter II- Battle for Haruki-Kun

    I think I'm gonna go with Banjo on this one.
    Want an avatar? Shoot me a PM.
    Current DYF Avatar by the fantastic Alarra

    Awards/Trophies/Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show


    Quote Originally Posted by Supagoof View Post
    Bravo Szilard. Bravo!
    Quote Originally Posted by Oblivion View Post
    And Szilard, great job! You make me proud!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sneak View Post
    Szilard is wise.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lix Lorn View Post
    In Soviet Russia, internet give you.
    (is given to Szilard. With bow. Clothes optional.)
    ABR: SDSB Archive



  30. - Top - End - #270
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Ramsus's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: ItP Chapter II- Battle for Haruki-Kun

    Quote Originally Posted by Haruki-kun View Post
    Really? I'm a wolf because I'm pointing at someone? Because I'm trying to find some logic? And where, exactly, is the proof? The way you say it you're making it sound as if you had 100% valid proof that I'm completely off.

    Here's a tip: FC being a Neutral proves NOTHING. He could have allied with the wolves. Or he could have allied with no one. At any rate, his role proves nothing about yours. Had he turned out to be the Seer or a Mason I might double back and check my notes, but Neutral? No, sorry.

    And honestly? You just insist so much that Banjo isn't a wolf, as if you already knew what Banjo's role is, that you just make me suspect you even more.

    I can't blame anyone who honestly believes I'm a wolf. It's just that I doubt you really think I'm a wolf. Since wolves know each other, if I were a wolf, you'd know.
    Oh come on. Please tell me nobody actually bought this. "If I were a wolf you'd know cuz you're a wolf cuz I say you are"? Seriously?

    Your logic was proven incorrect by FC being revealed to be what he said to be and not a wolf like you claimed he was with myself and banjo. And yeah....I didn't say anything about knowing what banjo is. I just said your logic saying he or I are wolves is clearly incorrect and the fact that people are following your already proven incorrect logic is very very bad.

    As for why I think you're a wolf. You're reacting, rather extremely to every accusation made of you and acting incredibly shady and using non-logic that masks itself as logic in every post.
    Avatar by araveugnitsuga

    Quote Originally Posted by Murska View Post
    I have no idea how you could possibly have convinced anyone, living or not, witch or not, to for a single second doubt that you were scum. It's scary.
    Theme song Vesth made for me.
    My overly long signature


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •