• 13 Grass Types
    • 15 Ground Types
    • 10 Ice Types
    • 12 Poison Types
    • 23 Psychic Types
    • 14 Rock types
    • 30 Steel Types
    • 32 Water Types

Frankly, that's a little much to take in at first, but we are looking at about 174 Pokemon at the moment, and they will be a lot of dual types.

I'm going to update the main list now.
    Last edited by alchemyprime; 2011-06-17 at 11:51 AM.
    Alchemyprime's Omniblog
    Want some Pathfinder 1e homebrewed? Hit me up!
    Ted Kord Avatar by KPenguin!
    My Gaming Channel!
    My Carrd

Stuff about me
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Noctemwolf View Post
    Thank you very much. you know, I think I like you, Prime. =)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dogmantra View Post
    You, sir, have created the best Pokerman possible. Here is your medal. Everyone else can just give up.

2. - Top - End - #62
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: Pokemon of the Ioa Region: Pokemon Alchemy edition

Wow, you liked Electrim. They were actually just steel type in the original incarnation, but I like that I get to be the person to inspire Ioa's "Eeveelution" type.

How many Pokemon total do you have room for in Alchemy?
    Last edited by Jjeinn-tae; 2011-06-17 at 03:27 PM.
    Game systems I play: DnD 3.5, Pathfinder, Star Wars Saga, Vampire: The Masquerade, Dungeons: The Dragoning, AFBME, Atomic Highway, Dark Heresy, Legend of the 5 Rings 4E, MAID and... EQRPG... Does anyone actually play that?

3. - Top - End - #63
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Jjeinn-tae View Post
    Wow, you liked Electrim. They were actually just steel type in the original incarnation, but I like that I get to be the person to inspire Ioa's "Eeveelution" type.

How many Pokemon total do you have room for in Alchemy?
    I can do well over 300. My problem is I know for certain that Deoxys, Castform and Unown would be hard to reprogram do to their Forms, but I can replace the others fairly easily.

And if you notice, we have two eeveelutions. You'll notice a lot of Pokemon have a Steel Rival (Sphevae - The Beetles, Greskot - Whomi, Ottoquis and the Dark Horse, Leominous and Karmandi, Alloi and Yuryu). The reason behind this is Rock Davison! Science can out do Nature any way he says it can!

Then we have a lot of Darks. The reason is Iona is sealing away not one, not two, but 9 legendaries of pure evil and the worst one is the Dark Spirit (who we will give a name later)

Also, I will be reviewing the presented ideas and trying to increase the number of available mons shortly.
    Alchemyprime's Omniblog
    My Gaming Channel!
    My Carrd

Stuff about me
    Spoiler
    Show
    You, sir, have created the best Pokerman possible. Here is your medal. Everyone else can just give up.

4. - Top - End - #64

I feel sorry for the people who live in Ioa. Sounds like their world is collapsing.

But lets see, beyond electric porcupine and the alloys, what can I think of...

You need more single-types I think... 'Tis the problem with making your own, everyone likes to make a dual-type. Is there a pure ghost yet? A Poltergeist could be interesting, receiving some psychic attacks in addition to the standard ghost fare... Ok that kind of is standard ghost fare, but you know what I mean.

Ooh, no single-type poison yet... there's snakes... hmm what kind of poison type wouldn't be cliche... A smog cloud would probably be ghost type as well... Platypus would be water type probably... Hmm, what about a ferret that secretes a poisonous substance into its fur? Wouldn't be surprised if that's done already... I shall think on this.
    Game systems I play: DnD 3.5, Pathfinder, Star Wars Saga, Vampire: The Masquerade, Dungeons: The Dragoning, AFBME, Atomic Highway, Dark Heresy, Legend of the 5 Rings 4E, MAID and... EQRPG... Does anyone actually play that?

5. - Top - End - #65
    Ettin in the Playground

I'm still really pulling for an Ice/Fire type pokemon. Blizzard and Fire Blast, Scald, and then some type of Dry Ice attack that institutes a freeze and a burn on the pokemon, or perhaps just an either/or. Perhaps it can come from that science division you have mentioned before. Maybe a third Eevee evolution they got when they forced an Eevee to evolve into a Flareon while they were situated in a frozen tundra area(like Snow rock from Diamond/Pearl/Platnium). Someone else already gave what it's weakness/strengths would be on page 2, and they do sound pretty good, including a 4x Weakness to something, which certainly makes up for it losing it's vulnerability to fire and being able to do Fire and ice attacks.

6. - Top - End - #66

For the poison pokemon all I can think of is a mushroom man, a pokemon made of poisonous Goo, or a spine covered ball like a sea urchin on land.

7. - Top - End - #67
    Orc in the Playground

MindFlayer

Hm...you have room for evil spirits, natural creatures, and mechanical monsters, not to mention elder abominations and C'thulhu...would it hurt to put in aliens as well? Provides an excellent source of Poison, Electric, and Ground types, all of which are a bit less numerous than the rest (plus more Psychics and Ghosts if you really want them).

So here are my suggestions for some alien 'mons:

- An pure electric-type, lightning ball Pokemon who exudes power to help allies. Slow, defensive creature with some Psychic-type moves to complement its Electric attacks and an ability similar to Cherrim's which buffs its allies during the rain.

- A ground/poison type burrowing alien monster, similar to the Zerg. Super-fast with Dig, evasion-lowering moves, multi-attacks, status...basically, cheap shots, if he had a third type it would be dark. A zergling->hydralisk->ultralisk evolution line could work with it.

- A steel/psychic, bug-eyed, ray-gun-toting alien invader (or maybe the guns are part of him?). In any case, moveset similar to Genesect or Octillery: LOTS OF BEAMS. Some of which should be unique. Steel/psychic is one of the best typing combinations in existence from what I know, so don't make this guy TOO powerful or he'll break the game...

- A pure bug-type, super-fast alien, similar to Ninjask but a special attacker. Uses either Compoundeyes or some kind of crit-buffing ability, like Sniper maybe. More of an annoyance than anything in-game, but like Ninjask it can Baton Pass (a good buffing move for it is probably Tail Glow)

- A pure dark-type mind-controlling alien, wimpy physically but carries every kind of manipulation move possible. Confuse Ray, Attract, Memento, Destiny Bond, Encore...you name it. Solid special defense, could be an enemy of the bug-type trying to exterminate it as a threat to his species.

At least one of these aliens should be placed similarly to Snorlax (probably the dark-type) in-game--the rest of them should be available just like any other 'mon.

What do you think?

8. - Top - End - #68

I feel sorry for the people who live in Ioa. Sounds like their world is collapsing.

But lets see, beyond electric porcupine and the alloys, what can I think of...

You need more single-types I think... 'Tis the problem with making your own, everyone likes to make a dual-type. Is there a pure ghost yet? A Poltergeist could be interesting, receiving some psychic attacks in addition to the standard ghost fare... Ok that kind of is standard ghost fare, but you know what I mean.

Ooh, no single-type poison yet... there's snakes... hmm what kind of poison type wouldn't be cliche... A smog cloud would probably be ghost type as well... Platypus would be water type probably... Hmm, what about a ferret that secretes a poisonous substance into its fur? Wouldn't be surprised if that's done already... I shall think on this.
    Well, remember: While they do have the 4 Evil Spirits and the 5 Horrors, there are also 5 Good Spirits and 5 Elephants. And you, as the Player (who for a name i'm thinking should be Aqua) will have the chance to possibly redeem the Dark Spirit (who for a name, I'm thinking Yamuerta). Don't feel bad for them. Just realize that you, as either Aqua or (for the girl, I think Reggie. It's punny.) will help the Ioa region deal with both the pervading darkness (which is behind Team Tomorrow, Team Eclipse and Team Lightning) and the darkness that already dwells in man's heart (Team Ragnarok).

I think we need a pure Poison, a pure Fire (one gains Dark the other Ground ATM). We need more Normals. And I got a Grass type in the making. Electric Porcupine will be mixed in (though I think it should evolve into the Steel, and start as pure Electric). As for Toxic Ferret... Wait... Minxous! That's a good name for a poison ferret!

Quote Originally Posted by Starwulf View Post
    I'm still really pulling for an Ice/Fire type pokemon. Blizzard and Fire Blast, Scald, and then some type of Dry Ice attack that institutes a freeze and a burn on the pokemon, or perhaps just an either/or. Perhaps it can come from that science division you have mentioned before. Maybe a third Eevee evolution they got when they forced an Eevee to evolve into a Flareon while they were situated in a frozen tundra area(like Snow rock from Diamond/Pearl/Platnium). Someone else already gave what it's weakness/strengths would be on page 2, and they do sound pretty good, including a 4x Weakness to something, which certainly makes up for it losing it's vulnerability to fire and being able to do Fire and ice attacks.
    Don't expect Dry Ice. I'm not the best programmer. Scald's also out, sadly, as I'm working off Gen III. Blizzard, Ice Beam, Flamethrower, Flame Wheel, all easily accessable. But I need a theme. Hm... And no Eevees in this game, as well as no Dittos. I want us to have some unique Mons here. Instead of Eevee, you have Alloi and Yuryu.

But I will figure out... something. Eventually. Darn it... I gotta figure this one out...

Quote Originally Posted by Gourtox View Post
    For the poison pokemon all I can think of is a mushroom man, a pokemon made of poisonous Goo, or a spine covered ball like a sea urchin on land.
    I like the urchin. I like that a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Vorpal word View Post
    *snip*(
    Electric guy: Possibly. Sounds like a Will O' The Wisp. Might be related to the Ghost Horror from the physical description.

Ground/Poison: We already have one of thems... but I can see a pure Poison that learns Dig being interesting. Make it a fusion of a Zerg and a Bullet Ant maybe?

Psychic/Steel: Sounds a little too similar to Genesect thematically... and they've done aliens a lot already (Deoxys and Clefairy spring to mind). But I'll consider it.

Speedy Bug: Maybe... A mantis theme I can get behind.

Pure Dark Mind Controllery Guy: Oooh... dark and sinister. It sounds like it'd be related to the Dark Spirit somehow, as that's kind of their schtick.

As for the snorlax thing: Maybe... maybe. I was thinking Bugrand should be that myself.
    Last edited by alchemyprime; 2011-06-17 at 07:05 PM.
    Alchemyprime's Omniblog
    My Gaming Channel!
    My Carrd

Stuff about me
    Spoiler
    Show

9. - Top - End - #69
    Troll in the Playground

Needs more electric types. What about an electric-fighting wallaby? Cause its awesome.
    Avatar Credit: the very talented PseudoStraw. Full image:
    Spoiler
    Show

10. - Top - End - #70
    Ogre in the Playground

PaladinGuy

First thing I want to say is, I will gladly 'donate' towards the creation of this hack.

Second ... How about a Fire/Grass pokemon? (Weak x2 to poison, flying and rock) Something about combining the two feels epic. Perhaps make it a plant that mimics the form of an animal and when it collects enough sunlight, it belches it forth as a wave of scorching plasma. But, don't make it a sunflower, lol

11. - Top - End - #71

Quote Originally Posted by Gourtox View Post
    Funny thing is, I thought of all of those too. Though the first and third are probably dual-types, and the second is already used, so I passed on suggesting those. Course, the first and third are both good ideas in their own right.

Hmm, pure fire and normals...

For fire, I don't know why, but I think a fire counterpart to Gold's ice boars might be a good idea. A red/orange fur patterned boar, evolving into a larger, more feral boar with longer fur, wavy like fire, and a third stage the fur has fully become a blaze of fire, with the boar's face and legs sticking out from it... Might look a little silly though...

For normals, there are plenty of animals that could work. Wolves, monkeys and rodents are pretty well represented throughout pokemon (though I don't recall any normal type canines beyond Eevee) so lets look elsewhere... And I am aware of the Legendary one you have already. A legendary normal, that needed to happen, they aren't worthless.

Mind jumps to a couple more unique ones, mainly amphibious creatures that have become more landbound. Tortoises, terrestrial alligator family (maybe a caiman) or on a different theme, hyena, a landbound bird, a marsupial of some sot... Plenty of options I think.

Tortoise might actually make a good pure ground though.
    Last edited by Jjeinn-tae; 2011-06-17 at 08:25 PM.

12. - Top - End - #72
    Orc in the Playground

MindFlayer

Scald is just a water move with a burn chance. Just copy a move like, say, Body Slam, change the type to water, change the status condition from paralyze to burn, and presto. If you need a move to get rid of, kill something useless like Withdraw.

Also, any alien Pokemon used should get Cosmic Power. Maybe Meteor Mash as well, for some of them.

13. - Top - End - #73

Quote Originally Posted by Xondoure View Post
    Needs more electric types. What about an electric-fighting wallaby? Cause its awesome.
    But we already have a pure fighting Wallaby (Bootly) and a Dark/Fighting one (Ninjoey)

Quote Originally Posted by Eldonauran View Post
    First thing I want to say is, I will gladly 'donate' towards the creation of this hack.

Second ... How about a Fire/Grass pokemon? (Weak x2 to poison, flying and rock) Something about combining the two feels epic. Perhaps make it a plant that mimics the form of an animal and when it collects enough sunlight, it belches it forth as a wave of scorching plasma. But, don't make it a sunflower, lol
    You know, I do like that. I would make it like... I dunno... I'm thinking something like a Sugar Cane meets a Dragon.

Funny thing is, I thought of all of those too. Though the first and third are probably dual-types, and the second is already used, so I passed on suggesting those. Course, the first and third are both good ideas in their own right.

Hmm, pure fire and normals...

For fire, I don't know why, but I think a fire counterpart to Gold's ice boars might be a good idea. A red/orange fur patterned boar, evolving into a larger, more feral boar with longer fur, wavy like fire, and a third stage the fur has fully become a blaze of fire, with the boar's face and legs sticking out from it... Might look a little silly though...

For normals, there are plenty of animals that could work. Wolves, monkeys and rodents are pretty well represented throughout pokemon (though I don't recall any normal type canines beyond Eevee) so lets look elsewhere... And I am aware of the Legendary one you have already. A legendary normal, that needed to happen, they aren't worthless.

Mind jumps to a couple more unique ones, mainly amphibious creatures that have become more landbound. Tortoises, terrestrial alligator family (maybe a caiman) or on a different theme, hyena, a landbound bird, a marsupial of some sot... Plenty of options I think.

Tortoise might actually make a good pure ground though.
    I like Tortise for ground. Mushroom and slime already exist (Grimer/Muk and Foongus/Amoongus) as do Caimans (Krookodile). Normal Hyena would be cool, and notice we have the Normal Legendary Wolf and the Normal Wolf family too.

Well, lets see. For pure normals we have... 4 wolves and 2 possums... That's pitiful. I need to fix that. Something pink and puffy?
    Alchemyprime's Omniblog
    My Gaming Channel!
    My Carrd

Stuff about me
    Spoiler
    Show

14. - Top - End - #74
    Troll in the Playground

Ah must have missed them. Chose it to go in line with the small and fast requirement electric types seem to have...

Hmmmm... an electric honey badger?
    Avatar Credit: the very talented PseudoStraw. Full image:
    Spoiler
    Show

15. - Top - End - #75

Quote Originally Posted by Xondoure View Post
    Ah must have missed them. Chose it to go in line with the small and fast requirement electric types seem to have...

Hmmmm... an electric honey badger?
    Now that I like for some reason.
    Alchemyprime's Omniblog
    My Gaming Channel!
    My Carrd

Stuff about me
    Spoiler
    Show

16. - Top - End - #76

Quote Originally Posted by alchemyprime View Post
    I like Tortise for ground. Mushroom and slime already exist (Grimer/Muk and Foongus/Amoongus) as do Caimans (Krookodile). Normal Hyena would be cool, and notice we have the Normal Legendary Wolf and the Normal Wolf family too.

Well, lets see. For pure normals we have... 4 wolves and 2 possums... That's pitiful. I need to fix that. Something pink and puffy?
    Hmm Krookodile and Foongus are past when I stopped following, but yeah, Muk came to mind for passing the living slime for me. Saw the wolf too though...

For something "Pink and Puffy" How about a rabbit or a ground squirrel... maybe a marmot?

17. - Top - End - #77

Hmm Krookodile and Foongus are past when I stopped following, but yeah, Muk came to mind for passing the living slime for me. Saw the wolf too though...

For something "Pink and Puffy" How about a rabbit or a ground squirrel... maybe a marmot?
    I do like me some marmots...

Also... why am I so tempted to make a Fire type Lemon themed pokemon?
    Alchemyprime's Omniblog
    My Gaming Channel!
    My Carrd

Stuff about me
    Spoiler
    Show

18. - Top - End - #78

Hm... I was thinking today about Gym Leaders. Who would like to hear my plans for the cities and gyms so far?
    Alchemyprime's Omniblog
    My Gaming Channel!
    My Carrd

Stuff about me
    Spoiler
    Show

19. - Top - End - #79

Jjeinn-tae would like to hear this, Jjeinn loves game creation and likes to hear other designers blabber on with their plans.

I hope there's another Dragon gym (unless its been done since RSFRLG).

20. - Top - End - #80

GreataxeFighterGuy

I'd also like to see them.

21. - Top - End - #81

Well, when I made the gyms, there was a theme. See, I'm not very creative, and I wanted Iona to be one of a nerd's paradise (the other will be a later game)

So... I made these gyms.

Seedling Town - Starting town, basic stuff here. "Oh no, wild grass, get yonself a Pokermans"

Apple City- Surprisingly not sterile and white, this town is old and rustic. It's leader is William, who went off to Mount Dark to deal with a disturbance.

Peach Pit City - The home of the Gym Leader John. John has a Grass/Psychic Gym (what's that? Fire may be a GOOD idea?) and in his gym he has his niece Megan, nephew Mikey, and Megan's boyfriend Seth. Seth's new to this whole thing, and so only has two Pokemon: A Didela and a... Magnesitrim?!?!? John is very much a mentalist, always thinking and strategizing, and gives out the Barsoom Badge

Tangerine City- This city moves FAST. They're leader Walter is all about SPEED. His pokemon are about hitting first, no matter what, and while the former Tangerine Leader was all about Electric, Walter uses a nice combination of Electric, Fire, Bug and Normal (the FASTEST TYPES!). He gives out the Scarlet Badge.

Strawberry City- A city with a gym run by a strong woman who favors Rock and Fighting type Pokemon, no one can beat Polly or her daughters in this all female gym! Her team also includes an Ammazin, so be prepared for some Psychic stuff too! She gives out the Amazon Badge.

Apricot City- Gym Leader Clark is the big leader here, and he likes Steel and Normal types! However, it's really hard to be a leader with Team Tomorrow messing around his town! His badge is the Truth Badge!
    However, in Apricot City there is also a secondary gym, run by buddies Ted and Carter! Ted specializes in Bug Pokemon, and Carter in Cute Pokemon (they attract the la-dies)! So you can also take the Blue and Gold Gym Challenge with them, by meeting their associates Scott, Barda, Ralph, Tora, Bea, Gavril and Guy across the map! Beat them all and you'll have a nice collection of TMs.

Lime City- Lime City is a city of Legacy. Their first gym leader, Alan, was a Grass/Fire trainer, who retired and gave the title to Harold. Harold found it too hard to have a life AND be a gym leader, so gave the title to Stew. Stew got injured, and gave it to G.G. G.G. gave it to Kyle, and when Kyle married Alan's youngest daughter, Jen, they became the Dual Gym Leaders! But Harold, Stew, Alan and G.G. all still hang around the gym for a fun battle or two. Yep, double battle gym leader, and each person is Fire/X (Alan and Jen are Fire/Grass, Harold is Fire/Flying, Stew is Fire/Steel, G.G. is Fire/Fighting, Kyle is Fire/Normal and Todd, who is hiding behind the gym, is Dark/Grass).

I will save the others for a little later. Tell me what you think of my obviously derivitive gym leaders.
    Last edited by alchemyprime; 2011-06-23 at 11:19 AM.
    Alchemyprime's Omniblog
    My Gaming Channel!
    My Carrd

Stuff about me
    Spoiler
    Show

22. - Top - End - #82

Hmm, gyms focusing on style rather than type, I like that, more player-like also.

Starting off with multi-type specialties early on is a good idea, are they going to leave that completely before the 8th gym?

23. - Top - End - #83
    Titan in the Playground

I will save the others for a little later. Tell me what you think of my obviously derivitive gym leaders.
    If the names are puns I don't get them.

24. - Top - End - #84
    Orc in the Playground

MindFlayer

Hey, hey, anyone remember this? Norman's gym in Emerald? The one where, you know, it wasn't just the leader that had a strategy, but the trainers all pulled off different tricks too? Things like Slash Crit Hax Zangoose, Endeavor Swellow, Belly Drum Linoone...yeah, that's what this reminds me of. Which is to say, AWESOME!

So, couple questions on that. All the trainers in that gym used some very advanced strategy, but they were all the CoolTrainer class, which is about 5 cuts above any other trainer in the game short of gym leaders. Is there any way you could set the AI for other trainer classes to match that? Because what I usually get is "Gary's Arcanine is at 5 HP facing a Grass-type it could probably one-shot! Arcanine used Leer!" Seriously, just no challenge brute-forcing everything.

Aside from that, I really like the typing mixes, though the city names are a bit...eh. Finding obscure Latin synonyms for them is one way to fix that.

...and judging by the missing guy from town 2, I'm assuming your base game is FireRed and not Ruby/Emerald.

25. - Top - End - #85

Hey, hey, anyone remember this? Norman's gym in Emerald? The one where, you know, it wasn't just the leader that had a strategy, but the trainers all pulled off different tricks too? Things like Slash Crit Hax Zangoose, Endeavor Swellow, Belly Drum Linoone...yeah, that's what this reminds me of. Which is to say, AWESOME!

So, couple questions on that. All the trainers in that gym used some very advanced strategy, but they were all the CoolTrainer class, which is about 5 cuts above any other trainer in the game short of gym leaders. Is there any way you could set the AI for other trainer classes to match that? Because what I usually get is "Gary's Arcanine is at 5 HP facing a Grass-type it could probably one-shot! Arcanine used Leer!" Seriously, just no challenge brute-forcing everything.

Aside from that, I really like the typing mixes, though the city names are a bit...eh. Finding obscure Latin synonyms for them is one way to fix that.

...and judging by the missing guy from town 2, I'm assuming your base game is FireRed and not Ruby/Emerald.
    Yes, yes I am.

Okay, two more gyms to go!

Pomegranate City- The home of the dark and mysterious Dark/Flying gym leader, Bruce. His various wards are waiting for you in his gym (****, Tim, Steph, Babs, Cass, Terry), but his ward Jason has gone missing. And the new Team Shadow in his city hasn't made things any easier...

Coconut City- The island based city, said to be under the protection of Tsumanda itself, is watched over by the Water/Ice leader, Arthur! He is a bit of a pompous jerk now, but his wife will tell you how she missed back when he understood the joys of riding the waves, and surfing with a pokemon, when he found everything to be quite outrageous...

Now, there are 4 teams giving Iona a lot of trouble:

Team Shadow - Tormenting those around Pomegranate City, they have a dark and mysterious leader, going by the name of Red. He can't be Kanto's champion, could he?
    Team Tomorrow - Making trouble around Apricot City, Clark always seems able to stop their nefarious deeds with ease!
    Team Lightning - Showing up all around, fighting off the dark type pokemon, and pinching them from their trainers "for your own good". Why are these guys so mean?
    Team Ragnarok - They say that there is a Pokemon in the mountains, locked away by the Elephants after they fought off the Horrors, that will destroy all life on the world if it's trainer so wishes. Why not start off with a clean slate in Ioa?
    Last edited by alchemyprime; 2011-06-23 at 11:30 AM.
    Alchemyprime's Omniblog
    My Gaming Channel!
    My Carrd

Stuff about me
    Spoiler
    Show

26. - Top - End - #86
    Orc in the Playground

MindFlayer

Looks good for the teams and leaders. My one objection is that Team Shadow should be led not by Red but by Gary Oak

27. - Top - End - #87

Looks good for the teams and leaders. My one objection is that Team Shadow should be led not by Red but by Gary Oak
    We just know they call their leader Red, not that it is necessarily the same Red.
    Alchemyprime's Omniblog
    My Gaming Channel!
    My Carrd

Stuff about me
    Spoiler
    Show

28. - Top - End - #88
    Titan in the Playground

We just know they call their leader Red, not that it is necessarily the same Red.
    He was in prison a long time. The guards sealed the psychic powers of his Kadabra partner, so they didn't see much point in taking its spoon. Little did they know that behind that poster of Misty it had been working its feeble muscles for years...

Sorry.

29. - Top - End - #89

Quote Originally Posted by Prime32 View Post
    He was in prison a long time. The guards sealed the psychic powers of his Kadabra partner, so they didn't see much point in taking its spoon. Little did they know that behind that poster of Misty it had been working its feeble muscles for years...

Sorry.
    Okay, I have to have someone on the TV say that now. Thank you, Prime32
    Alchemyprime's Omniblog
    My Gaming Channel!
    My Carrd

Stuff about me
    Spoiler
    Show

30. - Top - End - #90
    Ettin in the Playground

Oooh oooh ooh! I don't know if you still looking for any more pokemon, but I had another idea besides my fire/ice type. A dragon type pokemon that is ALSO a Steel type! MECHA-GODZILLA! :) I have no idea for a name, but a Steel/Dragon type would rock!