New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 2 of 50 FirstFirst 12345678910111227 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #31
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: My Little Pony IX: ...

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    Welp. Just binged on all of Misted Stage. A few days after busting through FFF and Beyond Forever. To any writers in the room, please read the following:

Spoiler
    Show
    I know I'm more of a lurker, I don't post too much, and I haven't really hurt anyone through this, but I just feel that I have to say something:

I'm sorry.

See, if you had come up to me a few months ago, and told me that you had a fanfic you wanted me to proofread, a bit of me would be throwing up inside. I don't know where I picked it up, and I'm ashamed of it now, but I hated fanfiction. I mean, shoot, I've never even read bad fanfiction before. I guess the hatred just osmosis-ized from the internet somewhere. But reading your stories made me realize that I can't overlook work like this just because of the source material or medium. Heck, I'm a game designer (in training), I should be on your side to begin with! We get a bad rap just because we make games and not books or movies. So who am I to look down on someone just because their medium/genre/whatever turns out occasionally disturbing work?

The point is, I've not been giving you guys the chance you deserve, and I feel rotten about it. That, and this is probably fueled by late-night over-thought melodrama, so I'm going to purposefully cut this short before I cross some invisible line of forum etiquette.

tl dr; NEVER. STOP. WRITING. You've turned a hater into a writer on skill alone.

And to anyone else, the Inspiration Train took a stop in "Smacking Me Upside the Headville", and I think I have an idea for a fanfic I'd like to write. Would have posted the summary sooner, only I realized I didn't quite like how the plot flowed as I was writing it, and decided it needed a bit more time to percolate.

Le Summary:
    Spoiler
    Show
    The story follows Luna directly after she returns. She struggles with rumors regarding her banishment, but finds comfort in finally being able to return to making the night again. After a while, though, she feels the same feelings of jealousy rising up in her. Although she regrets what she tried to do, she can't help but be sore that nopony will notice the beautiful nights she's making. It comes to a head one night where, distracted by her thoughts, she messes up several major constellations.

And no one notices.

Despondent, she tries to stop caring about her job. After all, if she puts less effort and heart into it, maybe she won't be as jealous. After a while, she can't stand not doing what she loves, but can't do it anymore because she knows her jealousy will return. She goes to talk to Celestia about it the day before the Summer Sun Festival. However, she learns that her older sister has been watching her raise the moon every night, and really enjoys it. She didn't notice the stars out of place because, quite frankly, she wasn't very good at making night herself during the banishment. Furthermore, she reveals that in the time Luna's been gone, she's changed the Summer Sun Festival to include an all-night party, so when her sister came back, she would always have a night where everypony could see her work. Luna goes to raise the moon, encouraged, and determined to show everypony the "Best Night Ever."
    1) Sounds like an interesting story. And yeah, Nice Celestia is the Celestia for me.

I keep waiting for somepony to take me up on my "Luna is a Ke$ha style party girl who parties to forget" interpretation. I guess I'll have to write it myself if I want it to happen. (throws it on the pile)

2) As for it, I don't blame you in the slightest for having a low opinion of fanfiction. The trick to surviving fanfiction is to find a community that has high standards. And honestly, now I'm writing because I have stories I think people would enjoy, not only because I'm after attention (a fine but important distinction). (... though the attention is also a fine reward.)

I mean, ... And Apple Accessories was written in a one night writing binge because I got jealous of Thanqol's attention from Through A Glass Derply. I've never actually finished a multipart story because of the challenge (though I'm getting close with FFF). Up to now, ideas like Forever and Beyond Forever and ... And Apple Accessories wouldn't have ever been written, just because it was easier to refine them in my head forever. So I am in NO position to go critiquing how others view fanfiction.

... a very ironic perspective for a prereader at Equestria Daily to have, but whatevs.
    My anime review podcast is coming back after a one year hiatus! www.fivepointpodcast.com

2. - Top - End - #32
    Colossus in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by darthbobcat View Post
    I mean, ... And Apple Accessories was written in a one night writing binge because I got jealous of Thanqol's attention from Through A Glass Derply. I've never actually finished a multipart story because of the challenge (though I'm getting close with FFF). Up to now, ideas like Forever and Beyond Forever and ... And Apple Accessories wouldn't have ever been written, just because it was easier to refine them in my head forever. So I am in NO position to go critiquing how others view fanfiction.
    Given how good the results are, I'm going to say that Green IS your colour!

3. - Top - End - #33
    Ogre in the Playground

Hi new thread!

Just dropping in to show this:

Spoiler
    Show

Dave Van Dolemen did a fanart ponified version of Unity from Skin Horse. Skin Horse is a totally awesome webcomic by Shaenon K. Garrity & Jeffery C. Wells, and you should read it!

4. - Top - End - #34
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Dexam View Post
    Hi new thread!

Just dropping in to show this:

Spoiler
    Show

Dave Van Dolemen did a fanart ponified version of Unity from Skin Horse. Skin Horse is a totally awesome webcomic by Shaenon K. Garrity & Jeffery C. Wells, and you should read it!

... clearly I spent too much time on the Dominic Deegan snark thread, because the first thing I thought of was... Patches? Is that his name?
    My anime review podcast is coming back after a one year hiatus! www.fivepointpodcast.com

5. - Top - End - #35
    Troll in the Playground

... clearly I spent too much time on the Dominic Deegan snark thread, because the first thing I thought of was... Patches? Is that his name?
    Do you mean Quilt?

6. - Top - End - #36
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kris Strife View Post
    Do you mean Quilt?
    That's the one. I don't even read the dang thing and apparently spending a few weeks mocking it poisoned my imagination.

7. - Top - End - #37
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    Welp. Just binged on all of Misted Stage. A few days after busting through FFF and Beyond Forever. To any writers in the room, please read the following:

Spoiler
    Show
    I know I'm more of a lurker, I don't post too much, and I haven't really hurt anyone through this, but I just feel that I have to say something:

I'm sorry.

See, if you had come up to me a few months ago, and told me that you had a fanfic you wanted me to proofread, a bit of me would be throwing up inside. I don't know where I picked it up, and I'm ashamed of it now, but I hated fanfiction. I mean, shoot, I've never even read bad fanfiction before. I guess the hatred just osmosis-ized from the internet somewhere. But reading your stories made me realize that I can't overlook work like this just because of the source material or medium. Heck, I'm a game designer (in training), I should be on your side to begin with! We get a bad rap just because we make games and not books or movies. So who am I to look down on someone just because their medium/genre/whatever turns out occasionally disturbing work?

The point is, I've not been giving you guys the chance you deserve, and I feel rotten about it. That, and this is probably fueled by late-night over-thought melodrama, so I'm going to purposefully cut this short before I cross some invisible line of forum etiquette.

tl dr; NEVER. STOP. WRITING. You've turned a hater into a writer on skill alone.

That's my plan, yeah. Just keep writing. Thanks.

And to anyone else, the Inspiration Train took a stop in "Smacking Me Upside the Headville", and I think I have an idea for a fanfic I'd like to write. Would have posted the summary sooner, only I realized I didn't quite like how the plot flowed as I was writing it, and decided it needed a bit more time to percolate.

Le Summary:
    Spoiler
    Show
    The story follows Luna directly after she returns. She struggles with rumors regarding her banishment, but finds comfort in finally being able to return to making the night again. After a while, though, she feels the same feelings of jealousy rising up in her. Although she regrets what she tried to do, she can't help but be sore that nopony will notice the beautiful nights she's making. It comes to a head one night where, distracted by her thoughts, she messes up several major constellations.

And no one notices.

Despondent, she tries to stop caring about her job. After all, if she puts less effort and heart into it, maybe she won't be as jealous. After a while, she can't stand not doing what she loves, but can't do it anymore because she knows her jealousy will return. She goes to talk to Celestia about it the day before the Summer Sun Festival. However, she learns that her older sister has been watching her raise the moon every night, and really enjoys it. She didn't notice the stars out of place because, quite frankly, she wasn't very good at making night herself during the banishment. Furthermore, she reveals that in the time Luna's been gone, she's changed the Summer Sun Festival to include an all-night party, so when her sister came back, she would always have a night where everypony could see her work. Luna goes to raise the moon, encouraged, and determined to show everypony the "Best Night Ever."
    Sounds good - go for it! I'd certainly give it a read.

My oldest little sister is planning a Luna story as well, though only time will tell whether she actually goes for it. Current plan - Celestia goes off to Fillydelphia to fix the Parasprite problem, and leaves Luna in charge of Canterlot in the meantime. Hilarity ensues.

Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
    Only for as long as you continue to win. (Also, the act seven twist was totally cribbed from Study in Rainbows).
    Technically, I can't crib if I'm making this up as I go.

Gasp! Phoe is my sister?
    Thus adding a whole new layer of "just wrong" to the Phoe/Thanqol ship.

When dresses are white as Winter snow,
    And joyous songs are in the air
    Scootaloo's tears do freely flow,
    "I always cry at weddings, I fear,"

The sun is high, the skies are clear
    Yet it was o'ercast ten seconds past
    Her eyes hold no hesitation and no fear,
    Rarity's Rainbow, here at last.

All of their differences are in the past
    Braeburn? He never had a chance
    Rainbow's heart has fallen far, and fast
    Other fillies receive not a glance.

Hark at last, for here she comes, gleaming, shining down the aisle.
    As good as dreams dream to be; for Rainbow Dash dresses in style!
    What the hay, Thanqol? It's nearly midnight, I can't compose an epic poem in the traditional Arabian oral tradition at an hour like this!

My rebuttal will thus be enclosed with the next chapter of Misted Stage.

MYSTIFYINGLY HAMMY!
    BEWILDERINGLY HAMMY!
    freedom in the flame

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by PhoeKun View Post
    Raz, you scoundrel! You planned this!
    Quote Originally Posted by BladeofObliviom View Post
    Great, and now I'm imagining what Raz's profile on a dating site would look like. "Must be okay with veils."
    Quote Originally Posted by Kasanip View Post
    I don't think there is such a time to have veils that it is not the fault of Raz_Fox.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dervag View Post
    It's a freaking Romulan dump truck. The Romulans are no more likely to build an unarmed warp-capable ship than they are to become a hippy commune.

8. - Top - End - #38
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Raz_Fox View Post

That's my plan, yeah. Just keep writing. Thanks.

Sounds good - go for it! I'd certainly give it a read.

My oldest little sister is planning a Luna story as well, though only time will tell whether she actually goes for it. Current plan - Celestia goes off to Fillydelphia to fix the Parasprite problem, and leaves Luna in charge of Canterlot in the meantime. Hilarity ensues.

What the hay, Thanqol? It's nearly midnight, I can't compose an epic poem in the traditional Arabian oral tradition at an hour like this!

BEWILDERINGLY HAMMY!
    ONE HUNDRED AND FOURTEEN PERCENT HAMMY BY VOLUME!

9. - Top - End - #39

Quote Originally Posted by Raz_Fox View Post
    Ah, then I suppose this is another case of our creepily similar thought processes.

I find the word "Wincest" far more funny than I really should. *Is totally mature*

Aw yea. Total victory. Raritydash is now canon You brought a haiku to a sonnet-off, son.

And I think I finally worked through my mental block on more Rarity Holmes, so this duel has been doubly handy!

BEWILDERINGLY HAMMY!
    SUSTAINABLY HAMMY!

10. - Top - End - #40
    Troll in the Playground

Haiku eh?

Raritydash? Sure.
    For they always dress in style
    This is Gen 3 right?

EDIT

Also, was that the end of Misted Stage? If so, nice job.
    Last edited by darthbobcat; 2011-05-30 at 12:10 AM.

11. - Top - End - #41
    Titan in the Playground

Just one more sentence...
    Since when was it one o'clock?
    Confound these ponies.
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

12. - Top - End - #42
    Troll in the Playground

13. - Top - End - #43

Quote Originally Posted by Kris Strife View Post
    Odd... It says that's episode number 4 on my TV...
    Episode 4 is Applebuck Season.

14. - Top - End - #44
    Troll in the Playground

Raritydash? Nah.
    There can be but one true pair,
    I choose Flutterdash!

EDIT: @V: Ok, I'll admit that one too, but only because of how adorable those pictures are
    Last edited by the_druid_droid; 2011-05-30 at 12:37 AM.
    This Machine Surrounds Hate And Forces It To Surrender

Quote Originally Posted by Anarion View Post
    DD, your unicorn is stronger, prettier, and higher-ranking than mine, and her secret lab has a better name than mine. THERE SHALL BE NO QUARTER.
    Ponythread Learns to Draw!

Spoiler
    Show
    Bleeeeh! Alfalfa Monster!

15. - Top - End - #45
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by the_druid_droid View Post
    Raritydash? Nah.
    I choose Flutterdash!
    Nay, it can only be LunaxAbacus.

16. - Top - End - #46

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    Nay, it can only be LunaxAbacus.
    Bloomburg X Fluttertree is my OTP

17. - Top - End - #47
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by the_druid_droid View Post
    Raritydash? Nah.
    I choose Flutterdash!

EDIT: @V: Ok, I'll admit that one too, but only because of how adorable those pictures are
    Hm. Y'know something interesting occurs to me. I have ideas about who three of the cast could end up with.

Braeburn x Rainbow Dash
    Soarin x Applejack
    Soarin x Rainbow Dash
    Big Macintosh x Fluttershy (OTP!)

And that's if I don't include background characters whose personalities are strictly a product of my thought process.

... but my brain breaks if I try to contemplate a shipping of Rarity, Twilight Sparkle or Pinkie Pie.

Discuss.
    Last edited by darthbobcat; 2011-05-30 at 12:51 AM.

18. - Top - End - #48
    Ettin in the Playground

Ye lord. These ponyhammer 40k pictures are adorably cute. Blasphemy!

Spoiler
    Show

... The God-Princess of Ponies Celestia approves.
    Last edited by Grif; 2011-05-30 at 12:52 AM.

19. - Top - End - #49
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    Ye lord. These ponyhammer 40k pictures are adorably cute. Blasphemy!

Spoiler
    Show

... The God-Princess of Ponies Celestia approves.
    O.O

I'm in love with this. Now if only someone could whip up "My Little Hive Fleet"...

20. - Top - End - #50
    Ettin in the Playground

@Raz, re: Misted Stage

Spoiler
    Show
    It is my less than humble opinion that the latest chapter of this story is the best thing you have ever written. Full stop. The way the conflict tied together, the confrontations and the dialog, the way that I'm still tied up in a dungeon (who put me there, by the way? Do I forgive them?), the themes present and the totally organic way that you blended the source materials together into a flawless whole... all of it is sublime.

The imagery you ended the chapter on was magnificent. I am honestly terrified about you writing more because you finished on such a knockout punch right there. I'm aware there's still unresolved plotlines which you've been hinting at very strongly, but... well, we'll see how it goes, right? You don't tend to write that well without being able to hold some semblance of that together. We'll call it an epilogue, and I'm looking forward to it all the same!

@DBC Re: Beyond Forever

Spoiler
    Show
    This is every bit the gold mine I thought it would be. I can't thank you enough for pushing this out instead of sitting on it. It helps that you're basically writing all of my favorite background ponies in a single story, but the way that you played up Purple/Foto's angst over her need to be vilified by her family for her sacrifices, if only so that they seem as monumental and justified as she needs them to be, and the slow chipping away at her shell by the memories of her time with Pinkie in the original story... it really is beautiful.

I believe I mentioned back then that you seemed somewhat out of your element writing Forever. I did not feel any such thing here, even with your foray into light shipping (yay~). If the queue wasn't so blasted full you'd be sitting in it right now. That's about the highest praise I think I can give right now. I hope it's enough to justify the time you spent on it.

...Oh, one teeny tiny thing. 'Ponyconian' is your pastiche of 'Franconian', isn't it? It may just be me, but don't you think 'Francponyan' is a more delicious pun? I dunno, this has been in my head for weeks now.

21. - Top - End - #51

Hm. Y'know something interesting occurs to me. I have ideas about who three of the cast could end up with.

Braeburn x Rainbow Dash
    Soarin x Applejack
    Soarin x Rainbow Dash
    Big Macintosh x Fluttershy (OTP!)

And that's if I don't include background characters whose personalities are strictly a product of my thought process.

... but my brain breaks if I try to contemplate a shipping of Rarity, Twilight Sparkle or Pinkie Pie.

Discuss.
    To tell the truth, the only pairings I really believe in, given the show's context alone are:
    Big Macintosh x Fluttershy
    Rainbow Dash x Fluttershy or Spitfire

Fanfics and rampant shipping can create alternate contexts where other pairings are viable, but in the unmodified, vanilla universe those are the only ones I legitimately see happening.

Not to say that other ships are invalid or fics involving them are not excellent, I just feel they require leaps in assumptions or interpretations of the characters. I also believe Twilight Sparkle is the only unambiguously straight mane cast member so make of that what you will.

(Totally gonna read Beyond Forever tonight or tomorrow btw)
    Last edited by Thanqol; 2011-05-30 at 01:08 AM.

22. - Top - End - #52
    Troll in the Playground

@Raz, re: Misted Stage

Spoiler
    Show
    It is my less than humble opinion that the latest chapter of this story is the best thing you have ever written. Full stop. The way the conflict tied together, the confrontations and the dialog, the way that I'm still tied up in a dungeon (who put me there, by the way? Do I forgive them?), the themes present and the totally organic way that you blended the source materials together into a flawless whole... all of it is sublime.

The imagery you ended the chapter on was magnificent. I am honestly terrified about you writing more because you finished on such a knockout punch right there. I'm aware there's still unresolved plotlines which you've been hinting at very strongly, but... well, we'll see how it goes, right? You don't tend to write that well without being able to hold some semblance of that together. We'll call it an epilogue, and I'm looking forward to it all the same!

Spoiler
    Show
    This is every bit the gold mine I thought it would be. I can't thank you enough for pushing this out instead of sitting on it. It helps that you're basically writing all of my favorite background ponies in a single story, but the way that you played up Purple/Foto's angst over her need to be vilified by her family for her sacrifices, if only so that they seem as monumental and justified as she needs them to be, and the slow chipping away at her shell by the memories of her time with Pinkie in the original story... it really is beautiful.

I believe I mentioned back then that you seemed somewhat out of your element writing Forever. I did not feel any such thing here, even with your foray into light shipping (yay~). If the queue wasn't so blasted full you'd be sitting in it right now. That's about the highest praise I think I can give right now. I hope it's enough to justify the time you spent on it.

...Oh, one teeny tiny thing. 'Ponyconian' is your pastiche of 'Franconian', isn't it? It may just be me, but don't you think 'Francponyan' is a more delicious pun? I dunno, this has been in my head for weeks now.
    Oh sure, tell me about that after I've spent 3 months trying to fanonize Ponyconian

That praise made sitting on it longer than I expected to worth it. Stupid que!

Also, I didn't know that Octavia was one of your faves. Or is she? Am I expanding "all of my favorite background ponies" too far?

@ Thanqol: Well, okay, fair enough. Though, I think Rainbow Dash/Spitfire is at least as fanonistic as any of the other ones I put out there.

I was more wondering, though, why my brain freezes up when it considers shipping Rarity, the only one of the main cast to express romantic intent period.
    Last edited by darthbobcat; 2011-05-30 at 01:24 AM.

23. - Top - End - #53
    Ettin in the Playground

Oh sure, tell me about that after I've spent 3 months trying to fanonize Ponyconian

That praise made sitting on it longer than I expected to worth it. Stupid que!

Also, I didn't know that Octavia was one of your faves. Or is she? Am I expanding "all of my favorite background ponies" too far?
    Octavia is actually my number 1 favorite. Her poise, her little collar, and her ability to play the double base with hooves all captivate me. And when you wrap all that up in a quite frankly beautiful shell... well, There's a reason I pushed so hard for the theme of last thread, and it wasn't Scratch. Although she's pretty groovin'.

24. - Top - End - #54

@ Thanqol: Well, okay, fair enough. Though, I think Rainbow Dash/Spitfire is at least as fanonistic as any of the other ones I put out there.

I was more wondering, though, why my brain freezes up when it considers shipping Rarity, the only one of the main cast to express romantic intent period.
    Rainbow/Spitfire works, to me, from my take on Rainbow's mindset (fangirl), though I'd be lying if I said it wasn't influenced by the adorable series of Spitfire fanarts. I do really like her design.

I feel it's difficult to ship Rarity because her views of romance seem completely out of whack with what romance actually is.
    Last edited by Thanqol; 2011-05-30 at 01:34 AM.

25. - Top - End - #55
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
    Rainbow/Spitfire works, to me, from my take on Rainbow's mindset (fangirl), though I'd be lying if I said it wasn't influenced by the adorable series of Spitfire fanarts. I do really like her design.

I feel it's difficult to ship Rarity because her views of romance seem completely out of whack with what romance actually is.
    Rarity: ... well, I'll have you know that I'm VERY well read on the subject.

Sweetie Belle: Sis, you just got your book of the month. I thought you already had Passion's Tempest.

Rarity: No no, I had Tempest of Passion. It's entirely different.

Sweetie Belle: Oh. I hope it's better than Love on the Moors.
    Last edited by darthbobcat; 2011-05-30 at 02:35 AM.

26. - Top - End - #56
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonsoul View Post
    Wait... Spike has a crush on Rarity!?
    Might want to nix the animated avatar: they're against the rules here
    Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post
    Artist Training Grounds Playgrounder Edition redux!
    (or
    "How can someone I've never seen be so photogenic?!")

FILLIES! AND! GENTLECOLTS!
    I come here to give you the greatest1 Shipper in ALL of EQUESTRIA~!

Spoiler
    Show
    -snip-

THE GREAT AND POWERFUL LIXIE!

full size below
    Spoiler
    Show
    -snip-

I am damn proud of this one.
    And thanks, guys, for all the shenanigans. This would have been a boring round to draw without them. I am still waiting for something Orbital Friendship Cannon related

Must work now. Will catch up in a spell, promise ~_^
    It's excellent. Can I vector it?

Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post

Which reminds me, anyone seen the commodore? I may have to grab a handful of his dust and reinstate his mortal shell. Then we can talk about ponies some more.
    He's chronically English. Symptoms include a craving for tea and scones, compulsion to wear a monocle, and a tenancy to go to sleep during night time in England.

27. - Top - End - #57
    Troll in the Playground

Quickly everypon, I need pictures of ponies! Pictures of ponies concentrating with their tongue out! Bonus points if it's AJ :D

Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Bor the Barbarian Monk View Post
    Dis...As far as I can tell, you are a cool frood who knows where his towel is.
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Librarian View Post
    Run, little Aussie artist man. Your doom will be swift and silent -
    - like the owl.
    Quote Originally Posted by Charity View Post
    *Hands Dizzy his SwoongunTM*
    Which is a hairdrier full of ether.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vulion View Post
    ...Dispozition...you rock so hard I feel like throwing you my underwear in appreciation just so you can know how much that rocks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Emlyn View Post
    Dis, I love you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Castaras View Post
    Your quotes rawk.

28. - Top - End - #58
    Troll in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show
    After some reflection, it occurs to me why I was able to write this. Photo, as I portrayed her, is all of the worst parts of me. I'm the guy who'll forget to talk to people if I don't see them every day and then assumes that too much time has passed to have people not be pissed off at me, so I keep avoiding them. I'm the guy who is overly critical, but at the same time wants the praise of the world. I'm the guy who assumes that nobody is interested in me and worries that people are putting up a polite front while they just tolerate me. So it was oddly satisfying having all of that shattered.

Also, I remember why I went with Ponyconia. Franconia was territory held or ruled or something (it's late and I haven't read about it in a while) by the Franks, so Ponyconia made sense to me.

@ Dispozition
    Spoiler
    Show
    Not the right generation, but hopefully this is helpful.
    Last edited by darthbobcat; 2011-05-30 at 04:36 AM.

29. - Top - End - #59
    Titan in the Playground

Oooh, and that's a bad miss.

“Don't exercise your freedom of speech until you have exercised your freedom of thought.”
    ― Tim Fargo

30. - Top - End - #60
    Troll in the Playground

@ Dispozition
    Spoiler
    Show
    Not the right generation, but hopefully this is helpful.
    Oh god, the non-G4 burns, it burns so much! But after my eyes regenerated it does help, thanks muchly :D

Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Bor the Barbarian Monk View Post
    Dis...As far as I can tell, you are a cool frood who knows where his towel is.
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Librarian View Post
    Run, little Aussie artist man. Your doom will be swift and silent -
    - like the owl.
    Quote Originally Posted by Charity View Post
    *Hands Dizzy his SwoongunTM*
    Which is a hairdrier full of ether.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vulion View Post
    ...Dispozition...you rock so hard I feel like throwing you my underwear in appreciation just so you can know how much that rocks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Emlyn View Post
    Dis, I love you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Castaras View Post
    Your quotes rawk.