New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #31
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: Feats Inspired by "A Wizard Could Do Worse"

There's probably something wrong with me, 'cause I'm looking at some of these and thinking that they could be added to a really, really fun - and completely insane - game.
    My latest homebrew: Majokko base class and Spellcaster Dilettante feats for D&D 3.5 and Races as Classes for PTU.

Currently Playing
    Raiatari Eikibe - Ghostfoot's RHOD Righteous Resistance

2. - Top - End - #32
    Colossus in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Solaris View Post
    There's probably something wrong with me, 'cause I'm looking at some of these and thinking that they could be added to a really, really fun - and completely insane - game.
    There is nothing wrong with you sir! You are just thinking like a wizard! Please contribute to the thread with your own feats!

3. - Top - End - #33
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Tvtyrant View Post
    Sword of the Fanboy
    Prerequisites:Weapon Specialization, Monkey Grip
    Benefits:A character with Sword of the Fanboy can sacrifice their weapon at will to create a colossal +5 ghost touch, flaming burst, icy burst, shocking burst, thundering, keen, holy, unholy, axiomatic, anarchic, dancing, great sword that can be used as a light, normal or two handed weapon as the wielder desires.

Time to stock up up on Tiny sized Daggers.

Parry:
    Benefit: You can use an attack of opportunity to make an attack against an attack. If your attack roll is superior, The attack is negated.

Magiparry:

Prerequisites: Knowledge Arcana 10 ranks. Parry
    Benefits: You can make an attack of opportunity against Spells that require an attack roll. If your attack roll is superior, spell is negated.

Magebane
    Prerequisites: Knowledge Arcana 15 ranks, Spellwack, Magiparry
    Benefits: You can make an attack of opportunity against the DC+5 of a spell targeting you. If you succeed, the spell is negated.
    Magiparry's can now reflect the spell back at the caster.
    Last edited by Cipher Stars; 2011-06-04 at 02:41 PM.

My Homebrew

4. - Top - End - #34
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by NeoSeraphi View Post
    There is nothing wrong with you sir! You are just thinking like a wizard! Please contribute to the thread with your own feats!
    I'll be useful in a bit. Just got off work, and my brain hasn't reported for duty yet. So far, consider me as encouragement.
    My latest homebrew: Majokko base class and Spellcaster Dilettante feats for D&D 3.5 and Races as Classes for PTU.

Currently Playing
    Raiatari Eikibe - Ghostfoot's RHOD Righteous Resistance

5. - Top - End - #35
    Orc in the Playground

RogueGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Solaris View Post
    In my opinion, the best feats so far are the ones where you think: "Wow, that's way overpowered", then "Wait, a Sorcerer could do that, and a couple levels earlier", then "Huh, maybe that would work".

It's been a fascinating tour of my own "fighters can't have nice things" biases. Well, and that bias inherent in 3.x core, since even Epic Feats for melee are generally not as powerful as things in this thread that seem increasingly reasonable.

6. - Top - End - #36
    Titan in the Playground

Lizardfolk

Quote Originally Posted by jmelesky View Post
    In my opinion, the best feats so far are the ones where you think: "Wow, that's way overpowered", then "Wait, a Sorcerer could do that, and a couple levels earlier", then "Huh, maybe that would work".

It's been a fascinating tour of my own "fighters can't have nice things" biases. Well, and that bias inherent in 3.x core, since even Epic Feats for melee are generally not as powerful as things in this thread that seem increasingly reasonable.
    Like my completely reasonable 14d6 great sword? :D
    Quote Originally Posted by The Glyphstone View Post
    Vibranium: If it was on the periodic table, its chemical symbol would be "Bs".

7. - Top - End - #37

This is why we can't have nice things...
    Prerequisites: Improved Sunder
    Benefits: You can break magical items without having a higher enhancement bonus on your own weapon, and gain a bonus to all sunder attempts of Twice your strength score, rather then once.

My Homebrew

8. - Top - End - #38

14d6? Sorcerers laugh at that with their Black Blades of Disaster, which also happens to be my personal favorite ninth level spell. (Time Stop can suck it)

9. - Top - End - #39
    Orc in the Playground

RogueGuy

Um, suuuure...

Well, not really. I'm thinking more of Spellwhack, Tele-Leap, Magiparry, Might is Right, that sort of thing. But also some of the more powerful ones like Me and THIS Army!

They would all need some tweaks -- we're brainstorming as much as anything -- but there are some legit ideas here.

10. - Top - End - #40

Um, suuuure...

Well, not really. I'm thinking more of Spellwhack, Tele-Leap, Magiparry, Might is Right, that sort of thing. But also some of the more powerful ones like Me and THIS Army!

They would all need some tweaks -- we're brainstorming as much as anything -- but there are some legit ideas here.

Well, the feats I made are intended to be usable in serious games.... Not just "HA oh yea look at this feat!"

So I don't think any tweaks need be made...

My Homebrew

11. - Top - End - #41

Pump life into it!
    Prerrequisites: Weapon Focus (any bludgeoning weapon), Heal 5 ranks, BAB +6
    Benefit: Choose a weapon (not a type of weapon. A weapon). Half your level plus your weapon of choice's enhancement bonus times a day, you can spend a full round action to make a Heal check (check with the DM for the appropriate DC) to pump life into an object you desire, creating an appropriate creature.
    You can change your weapon of choice by meditating for 24 hours, while in contact with the new one.
    For example, if you pump life into a tree, you might create an ent. Smacking the ground would net you an Earth Elemental, and so forth.
    Special: If your chosen weapon has either the Shocking or Shocking Burst special qualities, and is at least +3, once a day, you can revive a recently deceased being (less than 5 rounds) as per the True Resurrection spell. You must touch the corpse with your weapon for this ability to work.
    Last edited by d13; 2011-06-03 at 06:07 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show
    I'll have a signature one day...

Thanks Mr. Saturn for the awesome Pokeatar

12. - Top - End - #42
    Ogre in the Playground

RedKnightGirl

Win Button
    You can win.
    Prerequisites: No levels in Samurai or Truenamer.
    Benefit: Once per day, you win. Tell the DM that the encounter is over and that you won.
    Special: He might make you roll a die or something, but screw it. You won.

See, it's balanced because of its limited usage.
    Last edited by SPoD; 2011-06-03 at 06:10 PM.
    Congratulations, you can link to TV Tropes. This does not mean you have special insight into the storytelling process, much less the author's mind. Stories don't need to fit into neat boxes, you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    Spod has it right.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grasilich View Post
    You not reading the comic isn't going to make this comic any less awesome for all the rest of us.

13. - Top - End - #43

Quote Originally Posted by SPoD View Post
    Win Button
    You can win.
    Prerequisites: No levels in Samurai or Truenamer.
    Benefit: Once per day, you win. Tell the DM that the encounter is over and that you won.

See, it's balanced because of its limited usage.
    See this feat is actually what a majority of the Wizard's 7th level + spells actually do. Just with an extended and flavorful spell description.

14. - Top - End - #44

Oh, no you didn't!
    Prerrequisite: 16+ Cha, must not be able to cast spells, must have broken the fourth wall at least once.
    Benefit: A number of times equal to your Charisma modifier per day, as an immediate action, if you don't like the outcome of an opponent's round; you can tell the timeline to shut up and sit down.
    Time goes back to the beginning of that opponent's turn, and he/she skips his/her actions.
    Yes, you are that charismatic.
    Last edited by d13; 2011-06-03 at 06:21 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show
    I'll have a signature one day...

Thanks Mr. Saturn for the awesome Pokeatar

15. - Top - End - #45
    Ogre in the Playground

RedKnightGirl

Quote Originally Posted by Seerow View Post
    Bear Shooter
    Prerequisites: BAB+12, proficiency in a ranged weapon, must owned a bear at some point.
    Benefit: You've heard that Druids are people who turn into bears to ride a bear, while shooting bears. They're pretty pimpin' dudes. You decide you want to be like them, and have figured out how to shoot bears. Any time you make an attack with a ranged weapon, you may choose as a free action to have it turn into a bear. This does impose a -2 penalty on the attack roll, but the damage for your shot is treated as though your bow were Colossal, regardless of your actual size, and after the attack resolves, the bear makes a full attack as a free action (use a dire bear's stats to determine damage from the dire bear). The bear continues to act on its own for your BAB in rounds, attacking whatever it was shot at, before vanishing.
    Advancement: For every point of BAB above 12, bears that you shoot gain an additional 1 hit die, increasing all stats appropriately.
    Aura of Bears
    Bears. In an aura.
    Prerequisites: 13th level+, Not some punk druid.
    Benefit: You are surrounded at all times by an aura of dire bears with a radius of 30 feet. No, you know what? Screw it, 60 feet. Yeah. 60 feet of bears. The bears provide cover and concealment for any attack made against you, but they don't hamper you at all because they move out of the way when it's your turn. They're polite like that. Anyway, yeah, bears. They totally take attacks of opportunity on anyone who tries to enter the area of effect, and some of them are always readying actions just in case anyone starts with them, so they can be like, "Yeah, sorry, you are NOT casting a spell in here!" and smack your pansy wizard ass down. What are you going to do about it? It's a bear. You're gonna do nothing and like it. And on your turn, you can direct the bears in the aura to mess anyone up who's standing next to them. The bears are immune to everything except other bears, and even then, it could go either way.
    Special: You may take this feat more than once. Every time you take this feat, the radius of your aura of bears extends by another 60 feet.
    Congratulations, you can link to TV Tropes. This does not mean you have special insight into the storytelling process, much less the author's mind. Stories don't need to fit into neat boxes, you know.
    Spod has it right.
    You not reading the comic isn't going to make this comic any less awesome for all the rest of us.

16. - Top - End - #46
    Orc in the Playground

BlueWizardGirl

Aura of Bears
    Bears. In an aura.
    Benefit: You are surrounded at all times by an aura of dire bears with a radius of 30 feet. No, you know what? Screw it, 60 feet. Yeah. 60 feet of bears. The bears provide cover and concealment for any attack made against you, but they don't hamper you at all because they move out of the way when it's your turn. They're polite like that. Anyway, yeah, bears. They totally take attacks of opportunity on anyone who tries to enter the area of effect, and some of them are always readying actions just in case anyone starts with them, so they can be like, "Yeah, sorry, you are NOT casting a spell in here!" and smack your pansy wizard ass down. What are you going to do about it? It's a bear. You're gonna do nothing and like it. And on your turn, you can direct the bears in the aura to mess anyone up who's standing next to them. The bears are immune to everything except other bears, and even then, it could go either way.
    Special: You may take this feat more than once. Every time you take this feat, the radius of your aura of bears extends by another 60 feet.
    "Sir. You might want to see this." "What is it boy." "Bears, sir. A small army of them." "What? Boy, what have I told you about being the lookout while high?" "I'm not sure. Look." "Fine.......*looks at bottle in hand* Who spiked my booze?"

I imagine it would go like that if someone with this went to weird fort.

17. - Top - End - #47

I can do worse
    Requirements: Wizard, Psion.
    Benefits: double all your effects this round when ever you were attacked by a Maneuver or basic attack since you last went. You can do this a number of times equal to what ever modifier you use for spells or powers.
    Last edited by Cipher Stars; 2011-06-03 at 06:43 PM.

My Homebrew

18. - Top - End - #48

Aura of Bears
    Bears. In an aura.
    I love everything about this thread. Okay, let's get to work then! Can't just be a lurker, gotta post another feat. Hmmm...

Wild Shape? I'll Show You Wild Shape!
    Prerequisites: Must despise Druidzillas with every fiber of your being.
    Benefits: You gain the supernatural ability to change your shape at will. As a full-round action, you may activate this ability. When you use this ability, roll 1d6. (If it's a six, roll again). When you roll a 1-5, choose that Monster Manual (if you rolled a 2, you would pick up the MM II for instance).

Roll 1 d% and then a d4 for the hundreds place. Then turn to the page you rolled. (For instance, if you rolled 35 in the percentiles and a 2 on the d4, you turn to page 235). If the page you rolled does not have a Monster entry on it, or does not exist, roll again. When you get to a Monster Entry, your character shifts into that Monster. (If there are multiple entries on the same page, such as the elf section of the MM, roll an appropriate numerical dice, assigning each one to a number.

You assume this form, losing all of your extraordinary, supernatural and spell-like abilities, but gaining the extraordinary abilities, spell-like abilities and supernatural abilities of the form you assume. You also lose all your original form's extraordinary qualities and gain the qualities of the new form. Your Str, Dex and Con are replaced by the example monster's. (Your HP does not change). You remain in this form for 5 rounds. (You may not shift back prematurely, nor may you activate this ability in any form but your original one). If you shapeshift into a creature with less than 3 Intelligence, you must make a Will save, even though you retained your Intelligence from your old form. The save DC is 10+1/2 the new form's HD+its Cha modifier. If you fail this save, the DM controls your actions for the duration of your shifting.
    Last edited by NeoSeraphi; 2011-06-03 at 06:51 PM.

19. - Top - End - #49
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kyrinthic View Post
    Thats ... not even in the ballpark? I mean its decent, but it doesnt really look much better than some of the ToB maneuvers. Its basically once a fight for a long range aoe hit with level/D6 damage. And it costs a feat. Not to say it isnt very strong, but its not city nuke / gatecheese kinda strong.
    That's exactly the point. We shouldn't be rivaling the highest of Tier 1 abuse with feats in this thread. Just normal stuff that is still leagues away more powerful than anything any warrior-type could hope to do.

Hell, the wizard would still just celerity a forcecage around you and call it a day. Or fly up in the air and shoot you. And thats the non-cheesy stuff they can do.
    Again, this thread isn't, "let's build feats that make Fighters able to beat Wizards!lol" That would be missing the point. My example was a feat replicating Fireball, considered to be one of the more useless Wizard spells out there, to get the ball rolling and start things off on a tame note. The idea would be to use feats to replicate things a Wizard can do (spells for the most part) so long as a Wizard could still do worse. Comprende?

My favorites so far:

1) Waiter, There's a Falcon in My Punch
    2) Sunder the Earth
    and
    3) Heart of the Elemental (very flavorful)

Disgusting Disembowelment
    Prerequisites: Base Attack +3, Heal 6 ranks, Intimidate 6 ranks
    Benefit: Once per encounter, per creature, as a standard action you may make a melee attack against the creature and if the attack hits you may make a Heal skill check (DC 10 + the creature's CR). If the check is successful the struck foe must succeed at a Fortitude save (DC 10 + 1/2 your Base Attack Bonus + your Strength modifier) to avoid being Paralyzed for 1d6+2 rounds. For the duration, other creatures (except you) within 10ft of the foe must succeed at Fortitude saves at the same DC to avoid being Sickened for 1d6+2 rounds.

Superior Reflexes
    Prerequisites: Base Attack +3, Combat Reflexes
    Benefit: As long as you are not Fatigued or Exhausted, as an immediate action you may take a move action. If you do, make a Fortitude save (DC 12 + your Dexterity modifier). If your save fails, you are unable to take actions for 1 round. Regardless you are Fatigued.

Impossible Reflexes
    Prerequisites: Base Attack +7, Combat Reflexes, Superior Reflexes
    Benefit: As long as you are not Fatigued or Exhausted, as an immediate action you may take a standard action. If you do, make a Fortitude save (DC 14 + your Dexterity modifier). If your save fails, you are unable to take actions for 1 round. Regardless you are Fatigued.

Cracktime Reflexes
    Prerequisites: Base Attack +15, Combat Reflexes, Superior Reflexes, Impossible Reflexes
    Benefit: As long as you are not Fatigued or Exhausted, as an immediate action you may take a full round action. If you do, make a Fortitude save (DC 18 + your Dexterity modifier). If your save fails, you are unable to take actions for 1 round. Regardless you are Fatigued.
    Last edited by Ziegander; 2011-06-03 at 07:23 PM.
    Homebrew

Other Stuff
    Spoiler
    Show
    Special Thanks: Kymme! You and your awesome avatarist skills have made me a Lore Warden in addition to King of Fighter Fixes!

20. - Top - End - #50

Quote Originally Posted by Ziegander View Post
    My favorites so far:

1) Waiter, There's a Falcon in My Punch
    2) Sunder the Earth
    and
    3) Heart of the Elemental (very flavorful)
    Ah, thank you very much. But I can't really take credit for Heart of the Elemental. After all, it's ripped directly from Complete Mage (The Heart spell series) I just gave them to barbarians.

Edit: Wow, I just realized you're copying the Celerity series from the PHB II, aren't you? Nice
    Last edited by NeoSeraphi; 2011-06-03 at 07:12 PM.

21. - Top - End - #51
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by NeoSeraphi View Post
    Ah, thank you very much. But I can't really take credit for Heart of the Elemental. After all, it's ripped directly from Complete Mage (The Heart spell series) I just gave them to barbarians.
    Oh, I know. I just thought it was a very inspired choice to give them to Barbarians.

Edit: Wow, I just realized you're copying the Celerity series from the PHB II, aren't you? Nice
    Yuuuup.
    Homebrew

Other Stuff
    Spoiler
    Show
    Special Thanks: Kymme! You and your awesome avatarist skills have made me a Lore Warden in addition to King of Fighter Fixes!

22. - Top - End - #52
    Ettin in the Playground

Stop, it's HAMMERTIME
    Prerequisite: Must not be able to cast spells; Weapon Proficiency (Greatmaul), Perform (Dance) 6, BAB 3
    Benefit: 3+Str modifier times per day, whenever you drop someone with an attack from your Greatmaul, everyone within Close range (i.e. 25'+5'/BAB) must skip their next initiative count. Make a will save, with a DC of 15+Str Mod; if you fail, this feat affects you as well.

Very Good Eyes
    Prerequisite: Point Blank Shot, Sneak Attack 2d6
    Benefit: Your range for Point Blank Shot becomes Close range (i.e. 25'+5'/ECL). In addition, you may make sneak attacks out to that range as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by segtrfyhtfgj View Post
    door is a fake exterior wall
    If you see me try to discuss the nitty-gritty of D&D 5e, kindly point me to my signature and remind me that I shouldn't. Please and thank you!

23. - Top - End - #53
    Troll in the Playground

AssassinGuy

And Suddenly, Sharks
    You are so tough, you practically bleed shark teeth. In actuality, you bleed far more than just the teeth.
    Prerequisites: Str 17, Con 17, Improved Toughness, Character Level 12
    Benefits: Whenever you take at least 1 damage/HD from a single source, your body litterally bleeds forth a living, breathing shark. This shark is mundane and friendly towards you, though it possesses no special ability to breathe air. If you suffer damage from a critical hit, a Dire Shark is summoned instead.

Associates With Death
    The beings that oversee life and death are all close acquaintances of yours, buddies more than willing to give you a helping hand when things get tough.
    Prerequisites: Must have been risen from the dead on at least seven separate occasions.
    Benefits: Whenever you are slain, you are resurrected (as true resurrection) 1d6+1 days later if you have not been returned to life thus far.

Blade of Oblivion
    You have gone to hell and back, living through experiences that none should ever have to repeat, let alone imagine. At long last, you have overcome your weaknesses and achieved a sliver of strength. THIS. IS. YOUR. STRENGTH
    Prerequisites: Fighter level 20
    Benefits: As a full-round action, you may make a single attack roll against any or all creatures within a 1 mile/class level radius. All creatures hit by this attack roll are treated as though you have made a coup de grace against them and any damage reduction or regeneration they may possess is ignored.

Friends in High Places
    Even if you aren't the law, you certainly know the people that are.
    Prerequisites: Diplomacy 6 ranks, Character level 3rd
    Benefits: You are at no risk of legal consequences for any action that you undertake. For every 3 levels you possess, you may extend this protection to an additional creature of your choice.

Improved Paranoia
    You are ready for anything. ANYTHING!!!!
    Benefits: Whenever you possess the chance to buy items, you may spend any amount of money and not declare what it is being spent on. At any time, you may decide what you have spent some or all of that money on.
    Furthermore, once per encounter, you may ready an action as a swift action, declaring two possible triggers for this action and not declaring what this action is until you take it.

Legacies in Motion
    Even if you lack magical powers, your tools of choice do not suffer from such an imparment. Quite to the contrary, actually.
    Prerequisites: No ability to cast spells, manifest powers, use spell-like abilities, or use similar abilities.
    Benefits: If your class level if 6th or less, you gain magic items of your choice whose total value adds up to your Expected Wealth by Level. If your class level is between 7th and 14th, you may instead select a minor artifact of your choice to acquire. If your class level is 15 or higher, you may instead select a major artifact of your choice to acquire.
    Special: This feat may be selected multiple times. Its effects stack.

Master Salesman
    You have your fingers on the pulse of the marketplace, partially because your predictions control said market.
    Prerequisites: Bluff 9 ranks, Diplomacy 9 ranks.
    Benefits: Once per day, you may declare either a specific material or a specific item to be worth a certain amount. If you can succeed on a Diplomacy check as a standard action (DC 10 + 1 per 5 gp difference from true value), all creatures who can hear and understand you believe this pronouncement despite any evidence to the contrary for 24 hours.

Temporal Wanderer
    Time doesn't affect a perfect being like you as it affects those around you.
    Prerequisites: Tongue of the Sun and Moon
    Benefits: You can't be damaged or affected by any ability that a caster couldn't use of others while under the effects of a timestop spell. Furthermore, you gain a second round of actions each turn, comming immediately after your first.

Uncanny Certainty
    When you put your mind to it, there is nothing that you can't accomplish. Literally.
    Prerequisites: Concentration 18 ranks
    Benefits: Once per encounter, you may declare a single attack roll, saving throw, skill check, or spell penetration roll to be a success.
    I'm try not to be too vain but this was too perfect not to sig.
    Quote Originally Posted by Primal Fury View Post
    okay RoC, that is enough! the gitp boards can only take so much awsome, you might actually hurt somebody with this one!
    At long last, I have an extended signature

24. - Top - End - #54
    Ogre in the Playground

RedKnightGirl

Anti-Weapon Field
    You can nullify the effects of most weapons.
    Prerequisites: Craft (weaponsmith) 14 ranks.
    Benefit: Once per day, you can create an invisible barrier that surrounds you and moves with you. The space within this barrier is impervious to most weapons, including swords, axes, and halberds. Likewise, it prevents the functioning of any daggers or ranseurs within its confines.

An anti-weapon field suppresses any weapon or pointy object used within, brought into, or chucked into the area, but does not dull it. Time spent within an anti-weapon field counts against the suppressed sword's sharpness duration.

A normal object can enter the area, as can normal food (even if previously used during a food fight). Furthermore, while a magic sword does not function swordally within the area, it is still magic (and a masterwork magic at that). The feat has no effect on golems and other constructs that are imbued with swords during their creation process and are thereafter self-wielding (unless they have been summoned, in which case they are treated like any other summoned weapon). Elementals, corporeal undead, and outsiders are likewise unaffected unless summoned. These creatures’ swords or daggers, however, may be temporarily nullified by the field. Dispel swords does not remove the field, though Smithy's Disjunction might.

Two or more anti-weapon fields sharing any of the same space have no effect on each other. Certain swords, such as sabers of light, automatic pistol, and automatic rifle, remain unaffected by anti-weapon field (see the individual weapon descriptions). Artifacts and deities are unaffected by mortal feats such as this.

Should a weapon be larger than the area enclosed by the barrier, it is probably being wielded by an anime character.
    Spod has it right.

25. - Top - End - #55

Slightly on and slightly off topic, this is for Seerow and SPoD

http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showt...8#post11133388

26. - Top - End - #56
    Orc in the Playground

RogueGuy

Bear Shooter
    Aura of Bears
    Flurry of Bears? I'll leave the description to y'all's imaginations.

27. - Top - End - #57
    Firbolg in the Playground

Flurry of Bears? I'll leave the description to y'all's imaginations.
    Bearstorm
    Prerequisite: Aura of Bears
    Benefit: As a full round action, you make a whirlwind attack, against every square within your threatened area, whether there is an enemy there or not. Every successful hit summons a bear. If there is an enemy present in the square, the bear instantly makes a full attack as a free action, if there is nothing in the square, the bear takes an action immediately after your initiative phase.
    If my text is blue, I'm being sarcastic.But you already knew that, right?

28. - Top - End - #58
    Orc in the Playground

BlueWizardGirl

Hm.....wielding a bear like a sword or something? Blunt damage and the bear using its claws on someone?

29. - Top - End - #59

Bear Meteor Swarm (Because We All Know If Druids Could, They Would)
    Prerequisites: Character level 17th, Aura of Bears
    Benefits: You gain the ability to call forth a deadly storm of bears. You may launch four 2' diameter spheres at any targets within 400 feet plus 25 feet per character level. On a successful range touch attack, the sphere explodes and deals 2d6 bludgeoning damage (no save). On a miss, the sphere instead explodes somewhere within the target's hex and deals no damage.

From each explosion, 6d6 dire bears emerge. They are all pissed off and will attack the nearest non-bear immediately, though they never attack you. The bears stick around for 1 minute per character level, or until you dismiss them as a free action. This ability is usable 1/day as a full round action.
    Last edited by NeoSeraphi; 2011-06-03 at 08:49 PM.

30. - Top - End - #60

All fear the wrath of the Bear god
    Perquisites: 5 other bear based feats, Character level 21
    Benefits: Once per week you can summon the Bear God, Bearzilla.
    Bearzilla sticks around as long as it pleases (Usually for 2d4 hours) After Bearzilla crushes your enemies, it continues to rampage for alloted time, at the end of which its calmed down back to rational thought and leaves.

In addition to stats in the link, Bearzilla can breath fire in a 300 ft cone dealing 20d10 fire damage with no save.
    Bearzilla has a fly speed of 400ft (perfect), leaving behind a trail of rainbow fire.
    Last edited by Cipher Stars; 2011-06-04 at 03:40 AM.

My Homebrew