New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 5 of 57 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314153055 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #121
    Troll in the Playground

Chimera

Default Re: Togo's Planar Adventure set partly in Sigil (IC)

The spider rider to the west slumps in his saddle, arrows protruding from his chest

Androse swoops down on his carpet, and cleaves into the spider, spraying foul smelling ichor. The spider continues, undaunted.
    Last edited by Togo; 2011-06-19 at 06:13 PM.

2. - Top - End - #122
    Titan in the Playground

BlueWizardGirl

"'When the bee sucks, it makes honey; when the spider, poison.' And honey, these spiders suck!"

Godot's jibe resonantes through the square again, loud and clear. Only those closest to her would notice that the sound is coming not from the gnome herself, but the tiny knife in her hand. Instead, she steps up and waves her hands to draw the attention of the remaining riders.

"Listen, friends. Whatever you were here to do is obviously not going to happen, and whoever is paying you clearly didn't pay you enough to die. Call out your surrender now, drop your swords, and we can talk about how this can end with no further loss of life."

Spoiler
    Show
    Making a full-round action to try to use diplomacy with the mercenaries. Roll incorporates a -10 for the rushed skill check: (1d20+32)[42]
    "We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful about what we pretend to be." Kurt Vonnegut

3. - Top - End - #123
    Troll in the Playground

Derk learned long ago that he should not fire arrows when innocent people are near, but sees that the artillery is taking care of the riders. He decides to prepare facing the spiders.

With a swift word and gesture he summons a protective shield, after which he uses his magic to sprout large silver draconic wings. He flies to the spider on the north roof, preparing to unleash the wrath of the sun on the undead being.

Spoiler
    Show
    Cast swift shield and draconic wings

AC: 40, touch 27, 19 vs brilliant energy
    Attacks +33/28/23/33 (extra bonuses: +8 morale (godot), +2 magic (Umbriel), +1 haste (Umbriel))
    Damage 4d6+23

Will burn 2nd level spell next round for arcane strike and activate sun devotion: At: +35/30/25/35, dam 4d6+2d4+23 (+1att and +16dam vs undead)

Spells cast 1xlvl1, 1xlvl2, 1xlvl4, 1xlvl6
    Last edited by Autopsibiofeeder; 2011-06-18 at 06:57 AM.

4. - Top - End - #124
    Titan in the Playground

BlackDragon

Umbriel turns to the proprietor of the stall she is standing in, if they are still present. "Does this sort of thing happen often around here?" she asks casually. Her gaze flickers constantly around the rooftops, though, tracking the progress of the battle.

Saffron seems more than capable of dispatching the riders on her own, and Derk and Androse look well-prepared to take on the spiders. Sthrer, Simon and Rhion have not shown their hands openly as yet, but the situation does not seem to demand her active involvement. Through the Message she mutters to her companions, "If you require flight or transformation, succor or protection, you need but ask. Otherwise, I'll get myself a drink."

At Godot's demand, her lips twist in a narrow smile. Let us see how they respond to that.

The tentacles she has conjured, unaware of the cogitations of their creator, squeeze tight around the captured riders and spiders, crushing them in their writhing embrace. Umbriel notes that the spiders on the south and east roofs seem to have escaped the tentacles' grasp, but for the moment, they do not seem to pose a threat. Her fingers tap an irregular beat on her mug as she continues to watch.

Spoiler
    Show

Spider North: (1d20+28)[33] grapple for (1d6+4)[6] bludgeoning damage
    Rider North: (1d20+28)[32] grapple for (1d6+4)[8] bludgeoning damage
    Rider South: (1d20+28)[34] grapple for (1d6+4)[6] bludgeoning damage
    Spider West: (1d20+28)[31] grapple for (1d6+4)[7] bludgeoning damage

I believe Spider South is free, Spider East is free, and Riders East and West are unconscious/dead. Androse is going for Spider West, Derk is going for Spider North. Correct?
    Word:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Snark View Post
    I must not argue on the Internet.
    Internet argument is the mind-killer.
    It is the little death that brings total aggravation.
    I will face my annoyance.
    I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
    When it has gone past I will turn my inner eye to see its path.
    Where the irritation has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

5. - Top - End - #125
    Ogre in the Playground

Sthrer frowns thoughtfully, then casts Wall of Ice to the south, blocking the southmost spider from the crowd. With a little luck it won't be able to jump over.

If it can, she'll be waiting for it.
    Cthulhu fhtagn R'lyeh!
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerd-o-rama View Post
    There were other programs that were deleted, but they either go quietly or spend the rest of their existence sitting around babbling about causality. Smith's different. He gets deleted and he's like "Hell no, I'm staying. And I'll steal your kernel privileges and spam copies of myself onto every last thing on the hard disk. How d'you like that?"
    Degeneration 91
    Homebrew:
    Anglermaids

Wendigo Race
    -Complicated Wendigo Race
    False Hydra (Goblin Punch)

6. - Top - End - #126
    Troll in the Playground

Chimera

Spider riders grapple to resist damage from Umbriel's tentacles
    Spoiler
    Show

Rider 1 NORTH (1d20+22)[37] versus tentacle at 33 for 6 damage
    Spider 1 NORTH (1d20+20)[21] versus tentacle at 32 for 8 damage
    Spider 2 WEST (1d20+20)[21] versus tentacle at 31 for 7 damage
    Rider 3 SOUTH (1d20+20)[21] versus tentacle at 34 for 6 damage
    Spider 1 North takes 8 damage
    Spider 2 West takes 7 damage
    Rider 3 SOUTH takes 6 damage

Quote Originally Posted by Ifni View Post
    I believe Spider South is free, Spider East is free, and Riders East and West are unconscious/dead. Androse is going for Spider West, Derk is going for Spider North. Correct?
    Yes.
    Last edited by Togo; 2011-06-19 at 04:46 PM.

7. - Top - End - #127
    Troll in the Playground

Chimera

Spider riders try to break free.
    Spoiler
    Show

Opposed grapple checks to escape from grapple
    Rider 1 NORTH (1d20+22)[34] versus tentacle (1d20+28)[44]
    Spider 1 NORTH (to move the grapple) (1d20+20)[21] versus tentacle (1d20+28)[35]
    Spider 2 WEST (1d20+20)[36] versus tentacle (1d20+28)[33]
    Rider 3 SOUTH (1d20+26)[30] versus tentacle (1d20+28)[33]
    Spider 4 EAST sits there
    Last edited by Togo; 2011-06-19 at 04:52 PM.

8. - Top - End - #128
    Troll in the Playground

Chimera

And keep on trying to break free
    Spoiler
    Show

Rider 1 NORTH (1d20+17)[25] versus tentacle (1d20+28)[29]
    Rider 1 NORTH (1d20+12)[17] versus tentacle (1d20+28)[32]
    Spider 1 NORTH (to move the grapple) (1d20+15)[27] versus tentacle (1d20+28)[35]
    Spider 3 SOUTH aids another - fails on a natural 1 (1d20)[19]
    Rider 3 (aided) SOUTH (1d20+23)[42] versus tentacle (1d20+28)[48]
    Rider 3 (aided) SOUTH (1d20+18)[38] versus tentacle (1d20+28)[32]
    Last edited by Togo; 2011-06-19 at 04:55 PM.

9. - Top - End - #129
    Troll in the Playground

Chimera

Summary of the situation
    Spider rider 1 NORTH and spider are still grappled in tentacles
    Spider rider 2 WEST is down and his spider is in combat with Penrose
    Spider rider 3 SOUTH and spider are behind a large wall of ice. They havn't come out
    Spider rider 4 EAST is down, and the spider appears to be delaying.

Everyone except Sthrer and Saffron are hasted
    Everyone is in range of Godot's inspire courage, giving +8 to hit and damage
    Godot called upon them to surrender, but they haven't given any reply.
    Annrose is in combat with Spider 2 WEST
    Rhion has grown wings and taken to the air
    Derk has grown wings and taken to the air, heading for spider rider 1 NORTH.
    Umbriel has drunk beer.
    Kalinor is peeking out from behind the heavy mirror he's hiding behind. He seems quite.. enthusiastic.

The market appears to have emptied with almost military precision. A few stragglers remain around the edges, trying to escape through the crowded streets, and some market-goers and stallholders have hunkered down where they are, trusting the sheer bulk of the wares on sale to protect them.

All the PCs may act again.
    Last edited by Togo; 2011-06-19 at 06:17 PM.

10. - Top - End - #130
    Bugbear in the Playground

Beholder

Androse stepped back, enough to give himself some distance from the spider, drew a wand of shielding. He'd need it for extra protection as the spider seemed to face him.

He cast the shield spell with ease out of the wand, confident in the transparent barrier about him.

Spoiler
    Show
    Androse casts Shield out of his Wand of Shield.

Androse's AC is now 21 (3 dex + 4 armor + 4 shield) in human form.
    RIP Tasha, April 1986 to November 25th, 2008. 22 years and 7 months of being the best kitty ever. You will be missed forever.

RIP Finney Jr., June 1998 to March 18, 2011. Nearly 13 years of being the best goldfish ever. You, as with Tasha, will be missed forever.

11. - Top - End - #131
    Ogre in the Playground

RedKnightGirl

Saffron draws more arrows and rains on the spider rider's parade.

Spoiler
    Show
    Sorry for the sparse post, I'm headed out the door. Shooting North rider, if I down him, switching to his spider (since I can't shoot through a wall of ice and I now know it's undead).

Attack #1: (1d20+36)[47]
    Damage #1: (1d8+26)[28]

Attack #2: (1d20+36)[47]
    Damage #2: (1d8+26)[32]

Attack #3: (1d20+31)[48]
    Damage #3: (1d8+26)[32]

Attack #3: (1d20+26)[37]
    Damage #3: (1d8+26)[27]
    Congratulations, you can link to TV Tropes. This does not mean you have special insight into the storytelling process, much less the author's mind. Stories don't need to fit into neat boxes, you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    Spod has it right.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grasilich View Post
    You not reading the comic isn't going to make this comic any less awesome for all the rest of us.

12. - Top - End - #132
    Troll in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show
    I was under the impression I could complete the move last round. Since that is not the case, I am going to use my standard action not to attack, but to give the man one more chance. They haven't actually done anything yet, no?

With a more than mild thud Derk lands on the north roof, right next to the spider and its rider. He looks intently at the both of them while his weapon starts glowing with the holy energy of the sun.

Look, I will have no mercy on your pet. I will smash it to pieces. You still have a chance, however. Listen to the lady, and you may live to see your family.

Spoiler
    Show
    Land on roof, activate sun devotion swiftly, talk.
    AC: 40, touch 27, 19 vs brilliant energy
    Attacks +33/28/23/33 (extra bonuses: +8 morale (godot), +2 magic (Umbriel), +1 haste (Umbriel))
    Damage 4d6+23 (+38 vs undead)

Will burn 2nd level spell next round for arcane strike.
    Att: +35/30/25/35, dam 4d6+2d4+23 (+38 vs undead)

Spells cast 1xlvl1, 1xlvl2, 1xlvl4, 1xlvl6
    Last edited by Autopsibiofeeder; 2011-06-20 at 01:43 AM.

13. - Top - End - #133
    Ogre in the Playground

Sthrer has a climb speed, so she heads to the nearest roof so she can aim better.

Spoiler
    Show
    (1d20+13)[18]
    (1d8+6)[10](1d6)[5] cold damage
    I think this is right, I'm not that used to PBP.
    Last edited by GuesssWho; 2011-06-20 at 02:35 AM.
    Cthulhu fhtagn R'lyeh!
    There were other programs that were deleted, but they either go quietly or spend the rest of their existence sitting around babbling about causality. Smith's different. He gets deleted and he's like "Hell no, I'm staying. And I'll steal your kernel privileges and spam copies of myself onto every last thing on the hard disk. How d'you like that?"
    Degeneration 91
    Homebrew:
    Anglermaids

Wendigo Race

14. - Top - End - #134
    Titan in the Playground

BlueWizardGirl

Spoiler
    Show
    GuesssWho, I just thought I'd confirm that you're adding 8 to your attack and damage rolls for Godot's bard music? Also, you may wish to specify a target for your shot.
    "We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful about what we pretend to be." Kurt Vonnegut

15. - Top - End - #135
    Ogre in the Playground

Simon began to approach one of the spider riders and his mount, the ones stuck behind the wall of ice. His allies had called for a surrender, but somehow, Simon felt that would be unlikely. Besides, he could not let the abomination of undeath stand in his prescence. They would soon taste his steel.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Umm...not quite sure how far I have to move, but heading to the big ol' wall o' ice, and readying to smack those two if they decide to come on over. Hard. With a sword.

16. - Top - End - #136
    Titan in the Playground

Rhion looks around with an irritating smile on his face, and continues to simply watch. He even lacks the ready-to-jump awareness he had several seconds ago, since he saw the non-combatants clearing the square in an almost trained efficiency.

17. - Top - End - #137
    Troll in the Playground

Chimera

Derk's wings fold as he delivers his ultimatum, the words making the rider freeze in place for a moment. In that moment Saffron's four arrows thud into him, and slides to the floor, tentacles still squeezing around him.

The spider watches Derk with ichor-dripping pits that are it's eyes, while struggling to free itself.

18. - Top - End - #138
    Troll in the Playground

Dang it! Derk's eyes shift to where the arrows came from for a short moment. This soul could have been saved, he thinks. Not much time to grieve right now, though. There is an unbeing this multiverse deserves to get rid of. Derk raises his flail, waiting for the right moment to beat the unlife out of the spider.

Spoiler
    Show
    I guess I am not attacking any time soon, given initative and rounds and whatnot. However, Derk is now optimally frustrated and ready to turn this undead to dust....and perhaps a conversation with one of his team mates.
    Last edited by Autopsibiofeeder; 2011-06-20 at 05:23 PM.

19. - Top - End - #139
    Titan in the Playground

BlackDragon

Umbriel's eyes narrow as she regards the spider riders. Death before dishonor... but this seems futile. A diversion? Did one of her temporary allies have somewhere else they were supposed to be? Or did they simply misjudge?

The riders are human, not gith. Sacrifices? Expensive sacrifices, if so - no illusion auras had been visible to her enhanced sight - and again, what would be the motivation?

She says through the Message spell, "Godot, I saw no strong auras save on their weapons, but there is faint enchantment on the breastplates. A charm, maybe, although I'd expect something stronger for mental control... I can try to suppress it on the conscious rider; else I'll try to blind the spiders. Your thoughts?"

She swings up onto her phantom steed, although her foot slips through the stirrup on the first try and she has to haul herself up rather inelegantly. As she does so, her eye falls on Kalinor, and she snaps at him, "You're looking very pleased with yourself... do you know anything about this?"

Spoiler
    Show
    (1d20+3)[4] Ride check to fast mount Phantom Steed, vs DC 20 - who knows, maybe I'll get my move action back EDIT: Nope, it takes a move action. Text adjusted for nat 1

Plan is to fly up above the ice wall on the phantom steed and either Glitterdust the spider Androse is facing, or activate my Dispelling Cord and target a Dispel Magic (taking 10, auto-dispelling CL 11 and lower) on the Iron Tower breastplate of the remaining conscious rider, calling on him to explain his actions. Basically, if Godot wants to do something that replaces either of these actions, I'll do the other one; if Godot's action is orthogonal to mine, I'll do the Dispel.

I know their unresponsiveness to Godot probably has nothing to do with the breastplate, but it DOES have the sigil and the enchantment aura... it's worth a shot. I tap the concentration check for casting while my mount moves, here's a Ride check to see if I need to drop my everfull mug or if I can guide with knees, (1d20+3)[17] vs DC 5. Being up in the air should also perhaps let me see if there's a major disturbance happening nearby that the spider riders are distracting us from.
    Last edited by Ifni; 2011-06-20 at 06:34 PM.
    Word:
    Spoiler
    Show

20. - Top - End - #140
    Titan in the Playground

BlueWizardGirl

Godot

Godot's little knife continues to taunt the spiders & riders, and give solace to everyone else.

If there are any riders still conscious when her action happens:

Godot shakes her head at the bloody-mindedness of mercenaries. Death death death. Why was everyone so freakin' eager to die? Well, she'd see what she could do to change his mind. Literally.

Godot weaves a seductive tune, gesturing enticingly to the tentacle-tangled rider. If her weave proves persuasive, she has him immediately drop his sword and call out "I surrender. Please, do not kill me."

Spoiler
    Show
    If there's still a rider active, Godot will cast Dominate Person. Will save DC 26 negates. Caster level check to overcome SR, just in case: (1d20+20)[29]

If there are spiders active, but no riders:

Godot's face scrunches up in distaste as the massive spiders struggle against the tentacles. She hopes that the spiders will give up and go away, but stands ready, just in case.

Spoiler
    Show
    Godot will ready an action to cast Greater Shadow Conjuration, duplicating an orb of force. Touch attack: (1d20+21)[25], Damage: (15d6+9)[56], Will save DC 22 negates.

21. - Top - End - #141
    Troll in the Playground

Chimera

"You're looking very pleased with yourself... do you know anything about this?"

Kalinor looks surprised at Umbriel's words as she boards her flying mount.

Um.. I'm being attacked by powerful people and I'm not on the losing side? Hey, it's not happened to me in a while. I'd like to pick up the habit.

As Umbriel passes over the wall of ice on her flying steed, she casts a spell at the remaining spider rider.

Spoiler
    Show

Umbriel casts dispel magic at the breastplate of the rider, surpressing an enchantment of caster level=10 (1d20+10)[23] or less.

As if stirring up a hornet's nest, the remaining spider rider soars into the air, his blades of flaming energy held high. As hecrests the top, his eyes take in the scene. His companions lying dead, Saffron and Sthrer with their bows ready, Rhion and Umbriel flying high, Derk and Ambrose facing off against two of the remaining spiders. Simon waiting on the other side of wall, weapon raised, waiting for him to cross over.

The energy blades sputter and die away. Head bowed, he slowly settles the flying spider near Simon, and holds out the inactive sword hilt.

I, Kulthial of the Iron Tower, pledge my honour and my parole in exchange for the honour and bodies of my fallen comrades. That is, if your offer of surrender is still open?

The solemnity of his pronouncement is somewhat flawed by a spider trying to take a chunk out of Ambrose.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spider 2 WEST bites (1d20+15)[29] for (1d8+10)[12] damage plus (2d4)[2] strength damage
    Spider 1 NORTH tries to break free (1d20+20)[28] versus tentacle (1d20+28)[29], (1d20+15)[27] versus tentacle (1d20+28)[35]
    Spider 4 EAST just sits there.

The spider rider winces at the attack, but quickly regains his composure.If you back away from them, they will not follow.
    Last edited by Togo; 2011-06-20 at 08:35 PM.

22. - Top - End - #142
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Toliudar View Post
    Spoiler
    Show
    GuesssWho, I just thought I'd confirm that you're adding 8 to your attack and damage rolls for Godot's bard music? Also, you may wish to specify a target for your shot.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Oi, I knew I forgot something. Okay, add 8 to damage. And it's the south rider.
    Cthulhu fhtagn R'lyeh!
    Degeneration 91
    Homebrew:
    Anglermaids

Wendigo Race

23. - Top - End - #143
    Titan in the Playground

BlackDragon

Um.. I'm being attacked by powerful people and I'm not on the losing side? Hey, it's not happened to me in a while. I'd like to pick up the habit.

Umbriel laughs despite herself, as her steed climbs into the sky. "All right then. Enjoy your schadenfreude."

Moments later...

I, Kulthial of the Iron Tower, pledge my honour and my parole in exchange for the honour and bodies of my fallen comrades. That is, if your offer of surrender is still open?

"I have no personal objection," Umbriel says coolly, reining in her steed and looking down at her allies. She regards Kulthial curiously. So he is a creature of the gith. "Satisfy a minor curiosity for me, if you would: what was the enchantment on your breastplate?"
    Last edited by Ifni; 2011-06-21 at 02:42 AM.
    Word:
    Spoiler
    Show

24. - Top - End - #144
    Titan in the Playground

BlueWizardGirl

Godot hushes her blade, and calls out her confirmation with a shout and a flourish.

"Of course! We can work all of this out. And if you have control over the spiders, well, I'm guessing that when they stop struggling, the tentacles will go away too."

Spoiler
    Show
    The effect of her bard music will be felt for five more rounds, regardless.

25. - Top - End - #145
    Bugbear in the Playground

Beholder

A wand of healing, too, Androse thought as he was struck, his strength - mostly provided by a belt of ogre's strength - fading slightly; this did not impair him too much - no more than he was normally impaired by his human form.

He heard, against the backdrop of squicking tentacles, clanging metal, and a venomous spider bite, the call for surrender - the call to stop battle.

He would reply, if the spider stopped, with a quick jump onto his carpet, reactivating it and calling out, "You - you who attack without mercy, using undead monsters in defiance to their maker's will for a natural lifespan, now wish for mercy? So be it: I am greater than you, and grant it."

There was anger in his voice such he did not know he had: such rage burned from the usage of this perversion of reality - and it seemed in a single combat, Xiuhcoatl the Gold Dragon -- Androse Pensive the Prince, had found the trigger to his temper.
    RIP Tasha, April 1986 to November 25th, 2008. 22 years and 7 months of being the best kitty ever. You will be missed forever.

RIP Finney Jr., June 1998 to March 18, 2011. Nearly 13 years of being the best goldfish ever. You, as with Tasha, will be missed forever.

26. - Top - End - #146
    Troll in the Playground

Derk keeps an eye on the spider as he looks at the man surrendering himself. Being fairly far away from that particular scene, he does not catch the specifics. He uses the message magic active on him to speak to his team mates. It looks like he is surrendering? Good. He does understand, I hope, that I will have to destroy these mounts of them? They should not be.

27. - Top - End - #147
    Titan in the Playground

BlueWizardGirl

Godot whispers back, as she sheathes her knife and heads over to speak with Derk and the man.

"Clearly, they had a portal they came through, in order to get here unnoticed. There may be a number of ways to deal with the spiders."

Godot stops a few feet short of Kulthial, smiling but wary.

"Kulthial, I'm Godot. Thank you for making this choice to respond with honour. Can you start by telling us what you were trying to accomplish here today?"

28. - Top - End - #148
    Troll in the Playground

Chimera

Quote Originally Posted by Ifni View Post
    "I have no personal objection," Umbriel says coolly, "Satisfy a minor curiosity for me, if you would: what was the enchantment on your breastplate?"
    This? He looks surprised. It allows us to issue commands to people. Short, a single word. He shrugs It.. we have found that it doesn't work very well.

Godot stops a few feet short of Kulthial, smiling but wary.

"Kulthial, I'm Godot. Thank you for making this choice to respond with honour. Can you start by telling us what you were trying to accomplish here today?"

If you will honour our agreement, yes. He nods gravely. We were trying to kill the nine of you. Or at least as many as possible.

He pauses and looks at the spider to the north, still struggling in the tentacles. Just... just so you're aware, those mounts are... quite expensive

29. - Top - End - #149
    Titan in the Playground

BlueWizardGirl

Godot's eyebrow shot up. The sang-froid of recommending restraint on economic grounds was...impressive, in an odd way.

"I believe that our agreement is that we don't kill you. Everything else is still on the table. As for the spiders: I'm sure that the the Iron Tower will bill your client appropriately. And...the nine of us?"

She glanced around, wondering if that meant that Kalinor had somehow been included in their group - or they in his.

"All right. Who wanted us dead, and how did you know where and when to find us here?"
    Last edited by Toliudar; 2011-06-21 at 04:59 PM.

30. - Top - End - #150
    Troll in the Playground

Chimera

Quote Originally Posted by Toliudar View Post
    Godot's eyebrow shot up. The sang-froid of recommending restraint on economic grounds was...impressive, in an odd way.
    "I believe that our agreement is that we don't kill you. Everything else is still on the table.

Kulthial the spider rider turns a flinty stare at the gnome.

I made no such agreement. I pledged my parole and my honour in return for the bodies and honours of my fallen comrades. His voice turns hard. No bargain has been made regarding my life.

He shifts his grip on his weapon.

If the agreement can not be kept, then tell me, and step away, so that we can fight to the death with honour.

"All right. Who wanted us dead, and how did you know where and when to find us here?"

He looks slightly puzzled.

Why would I be told who has reached contract with the Iron Tower? Or how it was known that you would be here?
    Last edited by Togo; 2011-06-21 at 07:52 PM.