New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #121
    Dwarf in the Playground

MindFlayer

Default Re: City of Spires - Night 3

Wow. Tilt managed to scry on the healer and the villagers and the ninjas! Thats one amazing scryer! Or should I say one amazing lier. There is absolutly no way that what Tilt claims is the truth.
    Besides, if what he claims is the truth (impossible if you do the math), he, by his own admission cares more about an opposing lord then he does about me who he claims to have scried (for those of you keeping count thats the umteenth scry he has had) as a ninja! Tilt is either lying, or he cares more about killing political opponents then he does ninjas!
    Last edited by EagleWiz; 2011-07-09 at 05:00 PM.

2. - Top - End - #122
    Firbolg in the Playground

There's some problems with that.
    First, your assassin has not reason to listen to you if you die. He's just another ninja at that point.
    Second, you seem to be indiscriminately killing Villagers as well.
    Third, you want Tiger Fang dead first and the ninja second. We want the ninja gone first and then one of you dead. TigerFang had mostly been letting us get along with that.
    Fourth, you asked me to point at this innocent EagleWiz, and lied to me in your messages.
    Fifth, my good Tilt, your team of 'loyal' followers is far from intact. Several have actually been working for TigerFang for quite a while.

Enough with this noble trying to dictate how we vote and act. It's time to end Tilt, no matter how entertaining he may be.
    Last edited by Recaiden; 2011-07-09 at 10:15 PM.
    ~Inner Circle~
    Quote Originally Posted by Raz_Fox View Post
    He takes normality and reason and turns them UP TO 11!
    Quote Originally Posted by Anarion View Post
    Recaiden, stop using your mastery of the English language to confuse the issue.
    Echidna by Serpentine

3. - Top - End - #123
    Titan in the Playground

I say we ignore both lords for now and kill the known ninja. There's no way he lied about scrying someone who he was trying to lynch if he didn't initially expect to try to kill TigerFang that day.

There's no risk to the villagers as a whole. Tilt is bluffing, he can't afford to kill people he knows are villagers while TigerFang still has followers. On the other hand TigerFang's lack of assassin does make him a weaker threat to the ninja so if it came to it right now I'd support Tilt over Tigerfang but I'd rather kill off as many ninja as possible first. As for Tilt killing random villagers....what, would you really expect him to just not use his kill when there's any chance at all of hitting ninja/enemy followers?

Oh and EagleWiz, that was a pretty desperate statement there. He never said he scried everyone he was in contact with (highly unlikely in this situation). There's no chance for even a second I'll believe anything you say until after we've lynched you.

Edit: Oh yeah. And we don't even know that he has NKed any villagers. NKed roles aren't announced. (Sure it's highly probable but we can't just assume everyone he's hit is a villager. I mean, I don't recall lynching TigerFang's assassin, does anyone else?)
    Last edited by Ramsus; 2011-07-09 at 05:54 PM.

4. - Top - End - #124
    Pixie in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by EagleWiz View Post
    Wow. Tilt managed to scry on the healer and the villagers and the ninjas! Thats one amazing scryer! Or should I say one amazing lier. There is absolutly no way that what Tilt claims is the truth.
    Besides, if what he claims is the truth (impossible if you do the math), he, by his own admission cares more about an opposing lord then he does about me who he claims to have scried (for those of you keeping count thats the umteenth scry he has had) as a ninja! Tilt is either lying, or he cares more about killing political opponents then he does ninjas!
    I'll try to address all of your points, because I have nothing to hide. (Well, okay, obviously I have stuff to hide, but not bad logic.)

I have received a Healer claim which I believe to be legitimate. That's what "I'm in contact with the healer" means -- the healer cannot be scried except as Townsfolk, so there is always an element of uncertainty involved.

There are eleven players left in the game. Two are nobles. Three are my loyal followers. One -- you -- is known to be a ninja. One is the player who has claimed Healer to me. There are four players left -- these are either ninjas, followers of TigerFang, or townsfolk. The claim that what I outlined is mathematically impossible is a bare-faced lie.

I'm not sure what you mean about me having claimed to have scried villagers and ninjas. I know you are a ninja, because I've scried you as Low-Key, and Low-Key is now dead. Beyond that I have made no public claims based on scries.

I care about lynching TigerFang now because at that point the game is changed and you can't play these mind games anymore. Everyone who scries as villagers will be granted absolute trust and let into the QT, and as the endgame we will play a normal WW game heavily tilted (ha ha) in the villagers' favour. After TigerFang opened this particular Pandora's box, continuing to push for a ninja lynch would inevitably lead to more time for you to play mind games, and the only way you can really hope to win is by thoroughly confusing the townsfolk.

My assassin has no particular reason to follow my lead on the night kill if I die. But my lead was not just a threat, but also a sound tactical tip: kill someone who chose to support the faction that is plainly technically inferior (no visible assassin) and you are likely to hit a loyal follower. To the degree that my assassin follows my leads for kills as is, they do so because those leads are sound tactical tips, so there's no real reason to stop now. (Obviously though, the ninja would choose a random pointer who is not another ninja. You in particular need not fear this fate. Recaiden I am not so sure about.)

Closing argument for now: In his first post voting against me, EagleWiz said: "Tilt has both the motive and the oppertunity to kill everyone who isn't one of his loyal followers to ensure his rule unless stoped." Given that this is a somewhat.. suboptimal way to play Werewolf: is this logic? Or is it an appeal to emotion?

TLDR: Lynch the other guy.

5. - Top - End - #125
    Bugbear in the Playground

Blasc shook his head at the idiocy happening outside. How could both nobles squabble like that when there were NINJA on the loose? Idiots, the two of them.

(And I'll back that one up as well. I'm a small little villager, and I REFUSE to vote for either lord while there is a known Ninja on the loose. I've no idea why they didn't NK, but take a small read of this:

Quote Originally Posted by RulesLawyer#1
    The Ninja Clan: When a Noble dies, his surviving Loyal Followers do not! They retain their roles, but also become ninja seeking revenge! The ninja win if there are no nobles left. Each night, the ninja clan meets to decide who they will attempt to assassinate that night.
    And if they don't become Ninja, they DISBAND and disappear from the game! Ahem, so if you two silly lords can blooming set aside your squabble for ONE moment, vote for EagleWiz or the ninja will win. And If one of the lords is lynched today, and the ninja win because of this, I'm really going to be annoyed. Honestly, TigerFang, Tilt. The Ninja are all our enemies. And despite you providing compelling arguements for both sides, I'm going to lynch a NINJA!)
    "Trust bladescape, Shadow of Doubt,"

My almighty and all knowing extended Signature lies HERE! Now includes awesome quotes!

6. - Top - End - #126
    Pixie in the Playground

Okay, clearly I may have misjudged Werewolf mass psychology somewhat, people really want to lynch the ninja instead of the lords even after a pointing match. I'll take a moment to reconsider whether my faction should condone this.

7. - Top - End - #127
    Pixie in the Playground

We will.

Although all my logic was good and all my assertions were true (please remember my arguments next turn), in calling for TigerFang to be lynched I acted rashly on defensive instinct.

We should lynch EagleWiz now, in daylight, and it will become clear that I was telling the truth about him: he was a follower of Low-Key, and is now a ninja. If anything else is revealed, I am a liar, so lynch me and trust TigerFang. If we fail to lynch anyone, we should consider the motivations of those who voted to deny us this information.

Obviously, I retract my threat against people pointing at EagleWiz. If there's anyone left pointing at me by nightfall I will have one of them killed, because there's really absolutely no logical reason to point at me over EagleWiz unless you're either a ninja or fanatically loyal to TigerFang.

EagleWiz may be the only ninja, in which case lynching him now will mean the difference between the ninjas getting a night kill and the ninjas not getting one.

No one should point at TigerFang out of loyalty to me, lynch EagleWiz instead as I originally asked. There is no need to claim loyalty in blue. I will ask to have TigerFang lynched later, on the first day that I don't know the identity of a ninja.

8. - Top - End - #128
    Ogre in the Playground

I don't get this whole "Lord Lynch" thing. It,s kind of asking for a ninja win. I mean, let's say the people pointing at Tilt win the lynch. Good job, you now know that you have a potentially large number of ninja that could, if big enough, take out the remaining villagers and all. Rather, we should kill all the existing ninja so that once a noble dies we're left with a manageable amount of ninja to deal with.
    Bienvenue Au Kébec !!!
    Improve Kébec's Industry!
    Improve Kébec's Transport!
    Improve Kébec's Security!

My Trophies!

Spoiler
    Show

Also, if anyone has any sort of problem at all that they feel like talking about, my PM box is open.

9. - Top - End - #129
    Dwarf in the Playground

Well, not being suicidal, I'm obviously pointing at the known ninja, EagleWiz. Lynching either of the nobles would obviously be a stupid move since it means there are more ninja on the loose, and lynching Tilt would be the worse of the two, because it would mean that there are more ninja, plus an assassin, which makes for double night kills. Both nobles were really misguided in voting for eachother, and neither will get my loyalty. Also, Recaiden now goes on my suspicion list for siding with a known ninja. That's all I have to say for now.
    Awesome Lion Avatar by the wonderful Mr. Saturn. Thanks

I have a bloog now. Go check it out if you love strange poetry.

10. - Top - End - #130

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Loss View Post
    I don't get this whole "Lord Lynch" thing. It,s kind of asking for a ninja win. I mean, let's say the people pointing at Tilt win the lynch. Good job, you now know that you have a potentially large number of ninja that could, if big enough, take out the remaining villagers and all. Rather, we should kill all the existing ninja so that once a noble dies we're left with a manageable amount of ninja to deal with.
    Then vote for him, why don't you. You too Tilt/TigerFang!

My almighty and all knowing extended Signature lies HERE! Now includes awesome quotes!

11. - Top - End - #131
    Pixie in the Playground

Er, apparently I failed to include the red highlighting in my last post. As should be obvious from the content of that post, I intended to change my vote to EagleWiz.

12. - Top - End - #132
    Firbolg in the Playground

I suppose we believe the lucky one again, and say EagleWiz. Today.
    ~Inner Circle~
    Quote Originally Posted by Raz_Fox View Post
    He takes normality and reason and turns them UP TO 11!
    Quote Originally Posted by Anarion View Post
    Recaiden, stop using your mastery of the English language to confuse the issue.
    Echidna by Serpentine

13. - Top - End - #133
    Onime-no-Enishi
    Guest in the Playground

O_o wait what, speed read through the topic and what i got was that theres a known ninja on the loose and the 2 lords are bickering amongst themselves.

If im not missing anything, I believe that we should be lynching Eagle Wiz instead.

14. - Top - End - #134
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by bladescape View Post
    Then vote for him, why don't you. You too Tilt/TigerFang!
    Already voted for him on the other page.
    Bienvenue Au Kébec !!!

My Trophies!

Spoiler
    Show

Also, if anyone has any sort of problem at all that they feel like talking about, my PM box is open.

15. - Top - End - #135
    Pixie in the Playground

I'm going to play your game Tilt and I'm sorry EagleWiz that I cant save an innocent. Tonight there will be no night kills again... tommorow you will see that eaglewiz didn't join the ninja because we killed the master ninja before anyone had a chance to join him.

I'm going to go along with this out of a simple reason. If I am right I expect Lord Chiruto (Tilt) to renounce his claim to the throne(i.e. give up flee the city etc.) and if he doesnt I expect the full support of all the surviving villagers to get rid of him... if I'm wrong after the ninja are dead I will renounce the claim to the throne without hesitation.

So I cancel my vote on Tilt... Not going to vote against EagleWiz because I still believe he is innocent.

And just in case everybody else didn't understand my reasons:
    1)No night kills after the master ninja was dead and no night kills after lord Low-Key was dead.
    2)Rules Lawyer stated at the very beginning that if enough people joined it will be played with ninja BUT otherwise it could be played without and the loyal followers would just become villagers... nobody said they would commit Harakiri or Sepuku with their lord. If I am wrong by all means tommorow after Eagle-Wiz lynch me...
    Last edited by TigerFang; 2011-07-10 at 09:11 AM.

16. - Top - End - #136
    Ogre in the Playground

The loyal followers of Low-Key are ninjas. Outlined in the following rules post:

Rule One:

The Ninja Clan: When a Noble dies, his surviving Loyal Followers do not! They retain their roles, but also become ninja seeking revenge! The ninja win if there are no nobles left. Each night, the ninja clan meets to decide who they will attempt to assassinate that night.
    Rule Two:

If we have enough players at the start of the game to play with ninja, then yes, his followers become ninja.

If we don't have enough players at the start of the game to play with ninja, then a noble's followers just disband and are eliminated with the noble they follow.
    Rule Three:

It will take a minimum of 12 players to run this game without the ninja and a minimum of 15 players to run this game with the ninja.
    Therefore, all of Low-Key's remaining Loyal Followers are Ninja. If EagleWiz was a loyal follower of Lord Low-Key, then he is a Ninja.

No rule specified that the Master Ninja must be alive in order for more ninja to be created, as evidenced by this rule:

The Master Ninja cannot be assassinated. He may disguise himself to appear to read as any loyalty (Loyal Follower of a living Noble, Townsfolk, or Ninja). He wins if there are no nobles left. The Master Ninja's vote is a tie breaker in ninja clan assassination votes.
    Last edited by Lord Loss; 2011-07-10 at 02:10 PM.
    Bienvenue Au Kébec !!!

My Trophies!

Spoiler
    Show

17. - Top - End - #137
    Dwarf in the Playground

MindFlayer

Rasmus is a Follower of Tilt, possibly the assasin.
    That is all.

18. - Top - End - #138
    Titan in the Playground

No I'm the spy actually.

Well I think that settles if he's a ninja or not. If he was a villager he'd have no reason to state that. Also...Eagle, not sure why you think that'd help. If TigerFang's assassin is dead I'm not at any risk. If he's not...well TigerFang already agreed to give up if you were a ninja so he has no reason to kill me. Unless he decides that as his loyal followers will become ninja and he'd rather rather see them try and win than us win. But if he really cares about the well-being of the city he'd oust them as well. So, now that we've determined I'll be the only trustable seer left I'm going to assume the baner will bane me for the rest of the game and nobody will lynch me so we can find the rest of the ninja.

Uh....yeah, so thanks I guess?

Edit: So TigerFang, you have any people you want to tell me I shouldn't bother scrying so that I have a better chance of finding ninja?
    Last edited by Ramsus; 2011-07-10 at 05:28 PM.

19. - Top - End - #139

Quote Originally Posted by TigerFang View Post
    1)No night kills after the master ninja was dead and no night kills after lord Low-Key was dead.
    One possibility that immediately springs to mind. What if the Healer protected the target?

20. - Top - End - #140
    Ogre in the Playground

Ah well, it was about time I got lynched or killed in something. Thanks for the game.

*shakes fist at Tilt for poisoning his cabbages*

"What did my cabbages ever do to you?!"

Excellent Elan & Yoshi avatar by Mr Saturn

21. - Top - End - #141
    Halfling in the Playground

Beholder

Day 5 Ends

When Lord Chiruto accused EagleWiz of being a ninja, he didn't expect that people would actually object to the notion. Lord Tiger wiped that smug smile off his face when he openly challenged Lord Chiruto. "You have been killing innocent people in the night! We shall not stand for it!"
    Lord Chiruto's composure shattered, "Um, uh, no, no, no, you are the problem Lord Tiger. Let us lynch you!" The people were somewhat unimpressed and began to wonder if Lord Chiruto had their best interests at heart.
    An aid bent down to whisper in Lord Chiruto's ear, "my Lord, my Lord, people are pointing at you!"
    "What?" Lord Chiruto looked around in total shock. He was Lord Chiruto. He was made to rule. How good anyone question it? And there was Lord Tiger, bold and daring, confident and strong, clearly fingering Lord Chiruto. By the time Lord Chiruto had rallied the people against EagleWiz again, EagleWiz was gone.

Running through the streets, EagleWiz saw he had a a few pursuers. Thinking quickly, he entered a restaurant and blended in as just another person. His pursuers pounded past. Whew! What to do now?

Meanwhile, Ramsus was putting the final touches of a curse on EagleWiz. EagleWiz felt an odd sensation like the walls were closing in on him. Shaking his head, he saw that the walls were still where they should be. Okay think. EagleWiz needed a plan.

"You die now traitor!"
    EagleWiz looked up. Lord Loss had found him and was charging him with a sword! As Lord Loss reached him, EagleWiz overturned the table, blocking Lord Loss' approach. EagleWiz then threw some handy water in his face. He threw the glass too. EagleWiz dashed through the back and into the kitchen. A cook yelped as EagleWiz shoved him into a stove. He got to the back of the kitchen and… the door was locked. Seriously?
    Looking back, he saw Lord Loss had made it to the kitchen, "I thought you might flee, so I took the liberty of closing off your escapes." EagleWiz went to a window. "Don't bother." The window was locked.
    EagleWiz starting hurling kitchen implements at Lord Loss. He hit Lord Loss in the arm with a knife and the head with a frying pan. Then Eagle Wiz dumped boiling water on the floor, smashed the kitchen window open with the empty pot and leapt gracefully through the window.

Lord Loss was upset, but he still had his sword arm so he didn't let his quarry get away. He leapt onto a counter top, ran the length of the kitchen and jumped through the window. He saw EagleWiz flee into a nearby building. Lord Loss, smiled. He happened to know that that particular building only had one exit…

Eagle Wiz ran through a maze of corridors and burst out through a door on the opposite side. There was Lord Loss. How? Never mind.
    *swing*
    *dodge right*
    *swing*
    *dodge left*
    EagleWiz grabbed Lord Loss' arm and kneed him in the stomach. Then he put Lord Loss in a mercy hold that forced Lord Loss to drop his weapon. Pulling out an spare kitchen knife, he pulled it across Lord Loss' throat.
    *shink* Lord Loss smiled. "It's called a gorget."
    EagleWiz stabbed into Lord Loss' chest *chink* "It's called armor." Breaking the mercy hold, Lord Loss delivered a kick to EagleWiz's head that sent him reeling. EagleWiz stumbled down the empty back alley away from his attacker. Lord Loss pulled out his bounty hunter certified hand crossbow and took careful aim. EagleWiz reached the end of the alley and looked up. It was a dead end. Why is my luck so bad today? thought EagleWiz. Lord Loss fired his bounty hunter certified hand crossbow.
    Summary:
    Spoiler
    Show
    EagleWiz evaded Lord Chiruto, but was cursed by Ramsus and pursued by Lord Loss. He was a ninja.

{table]Missed 1 Day|Missed 2 Days
    Grim ranger|Ajadea[/table]
    Multivoters: N/A
    Night 5 Begins Now and Ends in About 24 Hours
    Last edited by Rules Lawyer #1; 2011-07-11 at 10:49 AM.
    Thanks to all the players who joined
    June 27 ... July 14, 2011
    July 7 ... July 28, 2012

22. - Top - End - #142

Beholder

Night 5 Ends
    Night was familiar. The torches of the night watch cast shadows that danced along the the walls. A figure slipped by them unnoticed. Looking back at the Spires, he saw a few lights high above. Some of the nobles were still up.

"Pretty, isn't it?" The voice came from the darkness nearby and a cloaked figure emerged.

"How long have you been following me?"

"Long enough. You should've played along, kept your yap shut."

"You know I couldn't."

"Yeah. Too bad."

"So how do you want to do this?"

*shrug* "I'll let you decide."

*smiles* "Rock, Paper, Scissors"

"Come again?"

"You heard me."

"So I win you let me kill you and I lose I let you kill me?"

"Something like that."

"Okay."

"Good. Ready? 1-2-3"

*Rock*

*Scissors*

"Looks like I win." *smile*

"Yeah. I guess I'll have to let you go."

"You're taking it awfully well."

"Yes, well, I'm not the one who gets to kill you."

*shurk* Recaiden stared down at the tip of a bloody sword protruding from his chest.

"You see… I knew I couldn't take you in a straight fight. So I arranged for someone else to do it for me…"

Another man emerged, "Did I do well?"

"You did. Lord Chiruto will be pleased." The cloaked figure took out a pendant and swung it in front of the man eyes, "Now you will return home and go to sleep. When you awaken, you will remember nothing that happened tonight." *finger snap*

The man began to walk away.

"Heh. This little bauble is pretty useful."

Summary:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Recaiden was assassinated. His death was arranged by Tilt's assassin.

Day 6 Begins and Ends in About 48 Hours
    Last edited by Rules Lawyer #1; 2011-07-12 at 10:52 AM.
    July 7 ... July 28, 2012

23. - Top - End - #143
    Pixie in the Playground

Lord Chiruto wakes late with a terrible hangover, the previous day having given him plenty of reasons to drink. Something clearly on his mind, he immediately stumbles out onto one of the lower balconies and begins to address the people in the crowded streets directly.

"Citizens! Friends! Beloved underlings-to-be!"

"Yesterday was a day of chaos. You heard, and perhaps gave some credence to, the seditious words of a ninja. You heard, and hopefully gave some credence to, yours truly changing his mind not once but twice within the span of a single day. Most importantly, though, you heard two men you have reason to expect to be men of honour swear contradictory oaths."

"Let my words today, then, serve to make this a day of order. Yesterday I told you that you could lynch me, if the man I asked you to execute did not turn out to be guilty. Lord TigerFang swore that he would renounce his claim to the throne if the man I accused did turn out to be guilty. We executed that man, and we found that guilty he was. Today, I ask you to hold Lord TigerFang to his word, and to offer him an honourable way out of the City of Spires -- whether that be by exile or execution."

(OOC: Today, I don't know the identity of any ninja, so I suggest we lynch TigerFang. If he's renounced his claim to the throne, he won't mind being lynched. If he resists, he is essentially breaking his word (remember that nobles cannot win without claiming the throne).

Note that the advantage of having only one noble left is that in the endgame (against any remaining ninja) all scried townsfolk can be granted absolute trust. As such, no matter what stratagems my faction chooses to employ, they will be safe.

By the way, every townsperson who agrees to lynch TigerFang, or expects that he will be lynched anyway, should now claim loyalty to me (in blue text). I wouldn't want anyone to lose by realizing too late that it's necessary to claim.)

24. - Top - End - #144
    Ettin in the Playground

Due to the events of the last few days, Ajadea had found herself working overtime making hangover remedies. But she remembered well that Lord TigerFang had promised to relenquish his claim to the throne. In all likelyhood, he would depart soon from this city, lest the mob come after him next. Due to Lord Low-Key's departure, this left Lord Chiruto as the only claimant with any rights to rule the City of Spires.

Absently, she fixed up the Tilted hanging flowerpot for the third time today. She really would need to buy a new one.

25. - Top - End - #145
    Dwarf in the Playground

For now I'm too lazy to roleplay, so I'll just point at TigerFang, holding him to his promise, and obviously declare loyalty to the last remaining noble, Tilt. Expect a roleplay later; this very well may be the last day of the game, so I want to get one final one in.
    Awesome Lion Avatar by the wonderful Mr. Saturn. Thanks

I have a bloog now. Go check it out if you love strange poetry.

26. - Top - End - #146

Blasc, finally out of his workshop and amongst the streets, walks through the crowds towards the castle. Today, he would be amongst the many taking sides of a Noble. Lord Chirato has so far been not only successful but productive.

He had hunted Ninja better than any other group, and he so far was the strongest claimant to the position. His walking pattern Tilted as he dodged another group of people. Lord TigerFang would go down today!

27. - Top - End - #147
    Titan in the Playground

Ramsus sent a crow with a letter to Lord TigerFang warning him (most likely a bit late) about the imminent danger he was in. It also stated that pursuers might be dissuaded from going at length to catch him if he performed a final service to the city and named those of his retinue that would not be leaving the city with him.

28. - Top - End - #148
    Ogre in the Playground

The Ninja Hunter had done is duty. The ninja had fallen, and Lord Tilt had proven himself a worthy lord. Lord Tiger, on the other hand, had shamed himself, staked his life for that of a ninja and was no longer fit to be considered as a ruler. He was to be killed, under terms to which he had agreed. Today, the disgraced lord would feel the fang of justice.

Without wasting his time, the Ninja Hunter snuck into the palace through the kitchens, whilst the guards were busy dealing with the mob at the front door. Now was a time for action.
    Bienvenue Au Kébec !!!

My Trophies!

Spoiler
    Show

29. - Top - End - #149
    Onime-no-Enishi
    Guest in the Playground

this is a turning point in the game, 2 lords remaining and we're not sure if we even have ninja's remaining >>; or if any of the 2 lords have loyal followers that would turn into ninjas if we kill their lords. But considering the activity of tilt last night, id say he definitely has at least one follower that may turn into ninja if we kill him; but im not too sure about Tigerfang.

But then again, tigerfang did promise to step down today if yesterday's lynch was indeed ninja. So there we have it.

Ill go with Tilt and vote TigerFang.

30. - Top - End - #150

Beholder

Default Re: City of Spires - Game Over

Day 6 Ends

Morning Dawned on the City of Spires. The people gathered below in anticipation of Lord Tiger's announcement. After some time, a representative appeared.
    "Citizens of the City of Spires. As per Lord Tiger's word, he renounces his claim to the throne. Lord Chiruto is now your new Lord Ruler."

The crowd cheered and began to chant Lord Chiruto's name. It wasn't long before Lord Chiruto appeared, "My loyal subjects. The day dawns bright and new. The past is behind us and I stand before you as the true Lord Ruler of the City of Spires."

This was a good day for those who had declared their loyal to Lord Chiruto for loyalty is well rewarded. Those who neglected to declare their loyalty however... well. Theirs is a harsher story. Life in the City became very hard for those people and many of them disappeared in the night, never to return...

Summary:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Lord Tiger renounced his claim to the throne. The Game ends.

Final Player List:
    {table]Name|Role|Outcome
    Ramsus|Tilt Bodyguard|win
    bladescape|Healer|win
    The Grimmace|Tilt Assassin|win
    Tilt|Noble|Lord Ruler
    Onime-no-Enishi|Tilt Spy|win
    Ajadea|Villager|win
    Lord Loss|Villager|win
    | |
    Grim ranger|Villager|loss
    Tigerfang|Noble|loss
    Recaiden|Tigerfang Bodyguard|loss
    EagleWiz|Low-Key Bodyguard Ninja|loss
    banjo1985|Low-Key Spy Ninja|loss
    Low-Key|Noble|loss
    Xanmyral|Villager|loss
    Tydude|Master Ninja|loss
    MinthNinja|TigerFang Spy|loss
    TheLaughingMan|TigerFang Assassin|loss
    Gray Mage|Villager|loss
    Lemonus|Low-Key Assassin|loss
    [/table]
    Game Over

Epilogue:
    Rules Lawyer #1 had two letters waiting for him.
    He opened the first one.
    *reads*
    Ah! THe position of Lord Ruler had been settled at last! Lord Chiruto was victorious! Rules Lawyer #1 was excited. It would be safe to return there now. He was the foremost authority on the laws of the City of Spires.

Rules Lawyer #1 opened the second letter on the table.
    *reads*
    Oh no! This could be bad for the City of Spires, very bad. Rules Lawyer #1 debated returning to the City. Was it too dangerous? Wringing his hands he paced back and forth several times. Oh dear! Oh my! What to do? Well, it looks as if he would have to at least send a few messages and then? Well, hope for the best I guess...

Student: "So... Lord Chiruto won - his reign was glorious?"
    Historian: "It was, but well... history is written by the victors you know."
    Student: "But was that the last battle for the City of Spires?"
    Historian: "Well…"

Quote Originally Posted by Letter From Rules Lawyer #1
    I hope you all enjoyed the game! So please tell me what you think:
    Did you enjoy the game?
    Did you like your role?
    Did you enjoy the narration?
    Do you have any suggestions to improve the game?
    Would you play again?
    July 7 ... July 28, 2012