New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. - Top - End - #31
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: [3.5 Template/Disease]Fevirification [PG 16+]

I assume the psionic abilities are granted by hit dice, but at what Manifester level are the effects produced?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike_G View Post
    So please, by Anthony Bourdain's left nut, do not call gravy blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trekkin View Post
    the only way to get it into space was to build the atmospheric stages on top of it like a 400-ton hat made of fire and structural inadequacy.

2. - Top - End - #32
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by dethkruzer View Post
    I assume the psionic abilities are granted by hit dice, but at what Manifester level are the effects produced?
    fix 'd

My Homebrew

3. - Top - End - #33
    Ettin in the Playground

Out of curiosity... what anime?
    Quote Originally Posted by segtrfyhtfgj View Post
    door is a fake exterior wall
    If you see me try to discuss the nitty-gritty of D&D 5e, kindly point me to my signature and remind me that I shouldn't. Please and thank you!

4. - Top - End - #34

Quote Originally Posted by Amechra View Post
    Out of curiosity... what anime?
    hm? "Futa girls" are in plenty of anime. I just made up a name, gave some stats, made it more logical (in D&D with psionic terms)

My Homebrew

5. - Top - End - #35

Did I mention I vaguely added in a Variant at the bottom? Gevirification/ Geviri

My Homebrew

6. - Top - End - #36
    Ogre in the Playground

I have never commented on your homebrew before, but I am impressed with it once again.
    This is difently not safe for work, and is very dysfunctional compared to what is mostly put up on here.
    My extended signature.
    Thanks to the wonderful Ceika for my signature.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chained Birds View Post
    Just one of those guys vs girls things. Guys like giant, fighting robots that shoot lazerz out their eyes while girls like pretty jewelry that sparkle in the moonlight after having a romantic interlude with a charming gentleman.

Completely sexist, yes! Completely true, pretty much...
    I have Steam cards and other stuff! I am selling/trading them.

7. - Top - End - #37

Quote Originally Posted by Hazzardevil View Post
    I have never commented on your homebrew before, but I am impressed with it once again.
    This is difently not safe for work, and is very dysfunctional compared to what is mostly put up on here.
    Um... confused. Are you.... +'ing or -'ing?
    The easiest conflusion is you forgot an "un" before impressed. Or are you saying you like it, despite its dysfunctionalality.

Yes, its very dysfunctional I'd imagine. It was my first... not class. And not much was commented on besides its nsfw-ness.
    Last edited by Cipher Stars; 2011-07-15 at 05:45 AM.

My Homebrew

8. - Top - End - #38
    Ogre in the Playground

I do like your homebrew, in fact I want to try your arcane evaluater class at some point.
    So yes I do like its Dysfunctionalality.
    My extended signature.
    Just one of those guys vs girls things. Guys like giant, fighting robots that shoot lazerz out their eyes while girls like pretty jewelry that sparkle in the moonlight after having a romantic interlude with a charming gentleman.

9. - Top - End - #39
    Orc in the Playground

Hee, this is a fun disease. I could definitely see sicking it on my players. In fact, I probably will (and the sad part is, some of them will probably seek it out in later games, even if I didn't use any of the power adjustments...).

Very creative and fun. I'm honestly not even sure if I would give all of the special abilities. The flavor is enough on its own.
    Domriso's Homebrew Compendium - A collection of all of my homebrew, throwing in my own design philosophy and my conceptions for possible new things.

Geomancy, Runic Magic, probably more at a later date:
    Come see my Homebrew!

Ever heard of the Ultimate Classes? They're pretty sweet. Check them out here.

I've had an interview over at Tellest! You should go see!

10. - Top - End - #40
    Ogre in the Playground

If I used this I would probably remove the squick part although I have one question.
    Which sex do you have sex with?
    Would what was originally Male do it with a female or a male? I'm not sure.
    My extended signature.

11. - Top - End - #41

I do like your homebrew, in fact I want to try your arcane evaluater class at some point.
    So yes I do like its Dysfunctionalality.
    Ah. then sorry for the negative sounding tone, glad you like it.

Quote Originally Posted by Domriso View Post
    Hee, this is a fun disease. I could definitely see sicking it on my players. In fact, I probably will (and the sad part is, some of them will probably seek it out in later games, even if I didn't use any of the power adjustments...).

Very creative and fun. I'm honestly not even sure if I would give all of the special abilities. The flavor is enough on its own.
    Good, Power Adjustments? The levels? or... Abilities boosts?
    If I used this I would probably remove the squick part although I have one question.
    Which sex do you have sex with?
    Would what was originally Male do it with a female or a male? I'm not sure.
    Any! It would largely depend on they're original/current orientation, as normal. Problem would be finding others who can deal with ya'.

Come to think of it I think the only real "squick" part is the one flaw... I'll remove it.
    Last edited by Cipher Stars; 2011-07-15 at 08:54 AM.

My Homebrew

12. - Top - End - #42
    Orc in the Playground

Bah, I say leave the squick. It's obviously aimed at more sexually-charged gameplay anyway, and it fits the feel.

I would probably remove all of the abilities and the ability score increases. Just keep the fluff stuff (gender change, the lust ability, &c). I mean, it's supposed to be a "disease," and that keeps the flavor of the disease more than having it be a very power heavy template. Used in a group that likes power, that quickly becomes dangerous if there isn't a good opportunity for the flaws to come into play, but used in a group like mine, where character identity is very important, it becomes so much more fun.

In all, I love the idea, especially with regards to it being a disease. Maybe I'd give them a bonus to Charisma (I don't play with Appearance, though I love the Book of Erotic Fantasy), just because it would make encounters with them more amusing.
    Domriso's Homebrew Compendium - A collection of all of my homebrew, throwing in my own design philosophy and my conceptions for possible new things.

Geomancy, Runic Magic, probably more at a later date:
    Come see my Homebrew!

Ever heard of the Ultimate Classes? They're pretty sweet. Check them out here.

I've had an interview over at Tellest! You should go see!

13. - Top - End - #43

Quote Originally Posted by Domriso View Post
    Bah, I say leave the squick. It's obviously aimed at more sexually-charged gameplay anyway, and it fits the feel.

I would probably remove all of the abilities and the ability score increases. Just keep the fluff stuff (gender change, the lust ability, &c). I mean, it's supposed to be a "disease," and that keeps the flavor of the disease more than having it be a very power heavy template. Used in a group that likes power, that quickly becomes dangerous if there isn't a good opportunity for the flaws to come into play, but used in a group like mine, where character identity is very important, it becomes so much more fun.

In all, I love the idea, especially with regards to it being a disease. Maybe I'd give them a bonus to Charisma (I don't play with Appearance, though I love the Book of Erotic Fantasy), just because it would make encounters with them more amusing.

Yes, well, I just fear leaving it around is possibly asking to get another infraction for inappropriate topics... Well, its been long enough a mod probably already saw it, but I dunno, anythings possible. Maybe they were just waiting for someone to complain.
    Its a Template first, disease later. I compare to the Vampire. Only this one has staged growths in power.

Shoot, I should have saved the flaws before I removed them... I hope I have it around somewhere. Maybe on an old character sheet. I remember most of it though.
    Last edited by Cipher Stars; 2011-07-15 at 09:31 AM.

My Homebrew