New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 3 of 50 FirstFirst 1234567891011121328 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #61
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: My Little Pony XII: No One Can Groove Like the Girls with the Hooves

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny Earz View Post
    well since your avatar is male looking i bet you get he and his more often
    And that also happens to be the default for the English language, so that's what it will be an awful lot of the time.

Anyway... *continues trying to be awesome whilst working up the courage to ask for a gender changing/reverting effect*

2. - Top - End - #62
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: My Little Pony XII: No One Can Groove Like the Girls with the Hooves

My anime review podcast is coming back after a one year hiatus! www.fivepointpodcast.com

3. - Top - End - #63
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by tonberrian View Post
    I saw your rivet gun and Grif's shotgun headed out back to the tool shed. Something about "loosening the bolts"...
    Crud. I knew that AI upgrade was a bad idea for a rivet gun...shouldn't have let myself get talked into that one.

Quote Originally Posted by ScionoftheVoid View Post
    And that also happens to be the default for the English language, so that's what it will be an awful lot of the time.

Anyway... *continues trying to be awesome whilst working up the courage to ask for a gender changing/reverting effect*
    Well, if I can ever corral my rivet gun, I could help you out. Provided ponies work the same way droids do...
    This Machine Surrounds Hate And Forces It To Surrender

Quote Originally Posted by Anarion View Post
    DD, your unicorn is stronger, prettier, and higher-ranking than mine, and her secret lab has a better name than mine. THERE SHALL BE NO QUARTER.
    Ponythread Learns to Draw!

Spoiler
    Show
    Bleeeeh! Alfalfa Monster!

4. - Top - End - #64

Quote Originally Posted by the_druid_droid View Post
    Well, if I can ever corral my rivet gun, I could help you out. Provided ponies work the same way droids do...
    They don't. Pegasi really don't. And after you've gone through the process to become a Scion of the Void, well, I don't think anything else works the same as you anymore.

Also, DBC, thanks for those clips, now I need to find something myself. At half an hour after midnight.

5. - Top - End - #65
    Titan in the Playground

Crud. I knew that AI upgrade was a bad idea for a rivet gun...shouldn't have let myself get talked into that one.
    So, you're telling me your rivet gun, sans intelligence, managed to talk you into installing an AI in it?

Druid Droid, do your tools talk to you often? Do they tell you to do other things?
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

6. - Top - End - #66
    Halfling in the Playground

So there's this awesome radio show, Wait Wait Don't Tell Me, in which guests are quizzed on the news in a most snarky manner. It involves Peter Sagal, so...yeah.

But at any rate, the most recent episode included questioning Bill Clinton about Friendship is Magic. Enjoy. ;D

7. - Top - End - #67

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    Druid Droid, do your tools talk to you often? Do they tell you to do other things?
    Hurr hurr hurr.

Also, having found the non-pony version of what DBC unintentionally sent me looking for, I'm fairly sure there's not an MLP version of it. Oh well.

8. - Top - End - #68
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by ScionoftheVoid View Post
    Hurr hurr hurr.

Also, having found the non-pony version of what DBC unintentionally sent me looking for, I'm fairly sure there's not an MLP version of it. Oh well.
    G Gundam, I presume?
    My anime review podcast is coming back after a one year hiatus! www.fivepointpodcast.com

9. - Top - End - #69
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by darthbobcat View Post
    wow...um... that is kind of wierd. Their voices aren't just lower but they truely are manlier

10. - Top - End - #70
    Troll in the Playground

So, you're telling me your rivet gun, sans intelligence, managed to talk you into installing an AI in it?

Look, the key word is upgrade. I'm not about to use any tool I can't communicate with on at least a basic level for the really important jobs. But the blasted thing is such a charmer, it talked me into upgrading it further. I guess I shouldn't really be surprised Grif's shotgun was seduced so easily...

EDIT: Oh, and have some epic Fluttershy

Spoiler
    Show
    Last edited by the_druid_droid; 2011-06-25 at 06:37 PM.

DD, your unicorn is stronger, prettier, and higher-ranking than mine, and her secret lab has a better name than mine. THERE SHALL BE NO QUARTER.

Spoiler
    Show

11. - Top - End - #71
    Firbolg in the Playground

GnomeWizardGuy

Rarity sounds rather... dandy-ish. Would that be the correct term?

Oddly enough, the mayor and Granny Smith still sound feminine, out of the whole cast. It'll be interesting to see the rest of them.

12. - Top - End - #72
    Barbarian in the Playground

I should have not watched that. im pretty sure i just popped the stitches in my chest.... from laughing to hard.

13. - Top - End - #73
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Rebelhero View Post
    I should have not watched that. im pretty sure i just popped the stitches in my chest.... from laughing to hard.
    stitches? what happened?

14. - Top - End - #74
    Banned

SUPER THREAD QUOTING FOR GREAT JUSTICE (ALSO PONIES)

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
    4 hours later...

Spoiler
    Show

I'll take them as soon as I'm through with this
    Boy, it's a good thing you brought that zippo, else there wouldn't be fire to eat away all that oxygen.

I have it on good authority from a very important celebrity that life is better without oxygen (though you have to deprive yourself responsibly).

Quote Originally Posted by Lix Lorn View Post
    Pretty sure that in THAT fic, the pony called Lix is just a psychopath.
    Aye, probably. Would it work if the villain were realistic!Lix rather than joker!Lix, though? The framework as far as I've seen requires a specific quality of villain; Woobie Villainy just doesn't fit the pulp Noir theme.

And he made me fat and a rude drinking partner, but I just brushed it off as necessary. (you always warn someone before you drain their dregs, Raz.

Haha. I am totally going to use that line.)

Quote Originally Posted by EsperDerek View Post
    Aww, isn't that sweet, I think you've made a new friend! Just be sure to dig him up eventually!

Here's your pill, now, and go to bed soon, I'm sure you're getting tired after all that!
    I am beginning to suspect that maybe the pills aren't the source of his misbehavior?

Quote Originally Posted by Vent Reynolt View Post
    Here is my contribution to the Phoe in ropes challenge.

Spoiler
    Show

I think I'm starting to get more competent with Inkscape now. I didn't even resort to following a step by step tutorial this time. Hair is still extremely difficult for me though.

What do you guys think?
    Nicely done, mate. As I recall, her snout/muzzle/whatever looked weird, like the ropes didn't go around it, but through it. BUT that is the nature of being bound, what with skin shrinkage and such.

Quote Originally Posted by Jahkaivah View Post
    I wouldn't call it hate though, it just sounded like they were having a laugh at us. Half the time we're doing that ourselves.
    And hey, if we can't laugh at ourselves, how could we do most of this stuff in public? I mean really.

I now officially have NO idea what is going on in this thread anymore. 0.0
    That's been goin' around lately, I hear.
    Also, these ponies are CRA-ZY!

Residual cuteness detected:

Spoiler
    Show

EDIT: And another spike on the meter:

Spoiler
    Show
    Aww, that made my day. Thanks mate.

Quote Originally Posted by Gwyn chan 'r Gwyll View Post
    So, my family threw something for my birthday today. They blindfolded me, and gave me something in my hand. I figured out that it was a cane, but the hook was on the other end that I wasn't holding.*
    They took me outside, and led me to this... thing. It was hanging from the tree. I was like "... you guys got me a pinata. Really?"*
    "That's not all!" said they.*
    "It's a pony pinata isn't it."
    "Yup!"
    "Oh god, you guys... which pony?"
    "I don't know, it's pink."
    "You want me to beat up Pinkie Pie with a cane, for candy? How fitting!"
    "Basically."

So, I hit it once, and it broke off of the rope. So, we had to attach it back on the rope. How do we do that? Obviously, by making a hangman's noose around Pinkie's neck, of course?*
    My second hit, the hook of the cane pierces Pinkie's neck. I then pull towards me, and neatly decapitate Pinkie. Then me, my siblings, and my Dad take the Pinkie's 4 legs and rip her apart.*

I'm slightly disturbed now.
    Where's that Pony aztec sacrifice to the sun goddess picture when you need it?
    Also, I think I have a plan for a friends birthday now.

I think it's a combination of wings and general latent magic. I think it's been confirmed that each race of pony has magic to some degree. Earth ponies have some sort of nature connection that helps them grow things better, and Pegasi can cloudwalk, do weather things, and I'm guessing some flight is included.
    Yes, they can fly at least partially because of their inherent magic. I also take it to mean that pegasi do not have hollow bird bones.

Quote Originally Posted by MCerberus View Post
    Like so?
    Spoiler
    Show

What have I done...
    What have you done?!

*thinks up a lie, thinks it up quick*
    Why, the cupcake doesn't light up on one side.
    *gives glass of water and tucks in*
    *steals all cupcakes*
    ... I just got that this was a reference. I feel the dumb now.

Quote Originally Posted by Mando Knight View Post
    ...I thought this was a pony thread, not a Lisa Frank thread.

Granted, they're both as emblematic of girly things as you can get, but...
    Being both the manliest* 8 year old around at the time, and loving Lisa frank, I beg to differ.

*this claim may or may not be true

I just got WAY to into creating my pony.
    I just created his story and an episode for him, as well as the lesson at the end.
    How i have ALWAYS wanted to be a voice actor. ="{
    Isn't that awesome?! The generators really help give it that extra kick, too.

Spoiler
    Show

I think he's irritated because someone took his hat.

Ladies and Gentlecolts. I have a favor to ask.*
    I wish to make a cutiemark. The Cutiemark of a storyteller/author/adventurer. However, my artistic skills are lacking and my creativity is low. Could some one give me ideas/images on what such a cutiemark would look like?
    I remember having this brought to my attention at first, and not having anything positive to supply. I'm actually glad I wasn't here at the time. Your work turned out damn beautiful, and all I would have done is slowed you down.

Cheers, mate! It's our choice to sink or swim, and I sincerely hope you choose to swim.

Quote Originally Posted by Volenti View Post
    MLP:Fighting is Magic, do not mess with Applejack...or her evil twin; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CSlnZxvi37s

all my money...
    Hot diggety dog. <insert arf here>
    I can't wait to have my flank plastered to the wall by someone while I'm playing this.

Oh how I've missed that pic. DX
    Yes. It is a good one, and emblematic of our cause.

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post

Oh look at the time.
    ... I need that watch.

You mean I'm not supposed to be mint green? *Looks at hooves.* Curses!
    Last time I saw you, you were orange, had hardware, and were 63.7% less sexy. Roughly speaking.

So I'm gonna say... No. No you aren't supposed to be mint green

Also, I don't have the necessary colors in my colored pencil kit to color Lyra or Octavia. Sad face.

If there was one good thing to come of it, it was the line "I'll trade you a gently used Twilight Sparkle for a mint condition Fluttershy."
    ... What? Ok, I need a link. Anypony have a link?

I see. *I give you a clean bill of health. *

(looks to everyone else). *

I didn't have the heart to tell Grif. *He has The Silly... and it's terminal. *(sob)
    Isn't that always the way?
    At least it's a nominally pleasant way to go.

Quote Originally Posted by Kairaven View Post
    Everypony!

Tomorrow (21st June) is the longest day of the year, you know what that means.

Tonight is the Summer Sun Celebration!!! By pony traditions, all pony should be celebrating through the night to welcome Princess Celestia's sunrise!!!

Get to it! (Eastern hemisphere bronies should already be celebrating)
    Ha! I totally did this *smug*
    and then regretted it due to my early morning engagement, which put me to bed at 6:00, got me up at 8:45 and kept me going until 2:00 the next night

You're lucky you're awesome, Celly! Also sorry for strangling you in an attempt to make you reverse time so we could celebrate your niece's birthday.*

Quote Originally Posted by PhoeKun View Post
    Well. This is going to represent an interesting challenge for me. How am I going to fare during your Lyra phase? Particularly with all of the "Lyra seducing Phoe" images that have "mysteriously" emerged as of last night.*

Hrm.
    I could have sworn there was a joke here. Hm.

Quote Originally Posted by Introbulus View Post
    *trots in*

*Posts a Pony Fighting Game Link*

*Trots out*
    INTROBOLUS! woo~!
    how are ya mate!

Oh, wait. I missed you and you're still busy, aintcha? Drat.

WILL DO!
    It helps when you stay up until daylight as a matter of course anyway.
    THIS MEANS WE ARE KINDRED YOU AND I
    though I've gone soft in my old age, and now wish I could be awake when most businesses were open. It would make groceries easier, for certain.

Decently. *I know what I'm doing. *I've got three pages. *I'm just suffering an attack of performance anxiety. *Also social life. *When did I get one of THOSE?
    I know, right? It's like, all of a sudden you have friends, and they are totally making it harder to languish away in a virtual pony community.

It's like socialization is some sort of natural occurrence when yore nice, witty and gregarious or something. I've never really understood the connection, myself

And since it dropped twice, I won't bother quoting when I say;
    PHOE! SHAME ON YOU! SHAAAAAAAAME!

All that work Lyra/Grif went through to drug you, and you turn the tables on her? You down this cold pot of narc'd tea right this instant young filly!

Quote Originally Posted by Raz_Fox View Post
    Aaaand part 5 of pony serial.

Spoiler
    Show
    Lix was capable of moving faster than anyone should rightly be able to move. I mean, the only other pony I knew that was half as good was Mask. She turned to the Amishman, pulling out one of her pistols. "Unhook the princess and bring her here!"
    "You've got a plan?" Always like the Amishman to state the obvious.
    "Yes, I've got a plan!" Lix always seemed at her most terrifying when she smiled. My blood ran cold. Celestia, no, don't shoot her, I silently pleaded. You monster.

The struggling Berry Ann was brought over to Lix, who hooked her arm beneath Berry Ann's armpits. She pulled Berry close, pinning the princess to her side, and then stepped to the edge of the roof. Lix looked over the side, chuckling. "That's a long drop, isn't it, your highness?" She pulled the pistol up, and fired three shots.

She was the best shot in the entire Guild - at least, she'd been when I'd left. She still had that perfect aim. All three bullets pierced the airship's sheath at its weakest points, ripping through the gas cells. There was a moment where the universe took a breath, and during that moment, Lix stepped off the roof, still clutching the princess tightly. Then the explosion hit us. I averted my eyes, and prayed that I wouldn't be struck by the shrapnel. I was, but only across my forehead - it didn't even hurt that much, the first I knew about it was when the blood started trickling down my face. The explosives strapped to us, thank Celestia, weren't triggered, but that explosion put the fear of death in me. I doubt anypony on board survived.

The flaming wreckage followed Lix down the side of the building, all too quickly, and I could hear - even from this far up - screams from down below. Every police officer down there had better be good at running. Good thing the person actually paying me was already in the building. After a moment, there was a horrifying crash, and yet another explosion.

The Amishman dashed over to the side of the roof, and stuck his head over the railing. "Did she actually- she didn't- she did." He shook his head. "That crazy mule actually survived that." Beneath his breath, he muttered, "I've got to get a grappling hook like that one of these days."
    "Um, boss..." One of his thugs said, waving his gun at us. "How're we gonna be off the roof when these go off?"
    The Amishman turned with a sick expression on his face. The kind of face that screams that you don't have a clue what the shut-down code is on the timer, and know just how much explosive has been packed onto the roof. "Horsedroppings," he said, wide-eyed.
    "We need to get off the roof!" One of the pirates yelled.
    "No good," The Amishman muttered. "The whole building's gonna go boom in..." He trotted over to the timer, looking down. His sick expression worsened. "Three minutes. Think we can shoot our way through the Army and the Guild and the Feds in three minutes, boys?" He raised an eyebrow as everyone went through the motions of shuffling their feet and checking their ammo nervously. "Yeah, don't think so, either."

It was then that I had an idea. "Mmmmph!" I rattled my chains, trying to get his attention. I flicked my eyes back down to the timer, back up at him, back down at the timer. C'mon, Amishman. For both our sakes. C'mon c'mon c'mon.

He looked at me. Back down at the bomb. Waved his gun in the direction of my face, hope spreading across his features. "You know the shut-down code, don't you?" Nod, nod nod nod. He stepped in close, fumbling with the gag. It didn't want to come off. Blast it, SiuiS, why'd you have to get the best gags available? The Amishman snarled, "Blood and thunder, come off!" And then, blessing of blessings, it clicked, sliding out of my mouth and retracting its tentacles.

The bruised-yet-handsome pony took a deep breath, his dry throat rattling, and then whispered, "1138. It's the Guild Code. She'd use it." His nemesis, grudgingly trusting him, slid open the timer controls. The red numbers on it seemed to be flashing by even faster than ever now, and the white pony with the shorn mane leaned in close to him, closing her eyes-
    1. 1. 3. 8. The numbers flashed even brighter for a moment, and then blinked out of existence. The timer's incessant hum wore down, until there was nothing but silence on the top of the building.

I felt the backlash immediately. This time, the Pattern just filled my nerve endings with fire and then ice, and turned my world white with pain. I probably screamed; Celestia knows that I've done that often enough. The real world slowly faded back into sight, and the pain subsided, becoming a mere ache all over. I came to realize that I was slumped up against Shimmer, breathing hoarsely. "Good thing she used the code," I muttered. It's just professional courtesy for a Narrativist to not point out what he did. The universe gets angry when you start pointing out where she had to dance to your tune.

I looked back up at the Amishman. "Good thing you got wind of what Lix was planning, and nearly managed to apprehend her. Too bad that she was just too good for you to beat alone, and that she personally saw to our bindings. Isn't that right, old friend?"
    He nodded. Say what you will about the Amishman, he's quick on the draw when his life's on the line. "Right. Riiiight. I might even get some kind of reward."
    "No. You get the reward when you help me bring her in. Now cut us loose, would you?"
    "Lix had the keys," he said sheepishly.
    "At least let Mask and Shimmer breathe freely, for Celestia's sake!"
    He nodded, then turned to his men. "You heard the Narrativist! Ungag 'em!"

Seconds later, the Kaiser himself smashed through the trapdoor, followed by SiuiS and his thugs. I don't think I've ever seen Cutters and Guildmen standing next to each other, but tonight was special.
    "It's all right," I said before we could get to the fighting. "We're all friends here."
    "Where is the Lix?" Darthbobcat began to stalk across the roof, giving every one of the pirates his trademark one-eyed-crazy stare. Behind him, the Guildmen had their tranqs and nets ready.
    "She got away from us," the Amishman said smoothly. "On the flipside, we managed to rescue three of her prisoners. Sir." He gave an awkward salute.
    "Cut 'em loose, boys," SiuiS said, waving airily at us. The Cutters pulled out their wire-cutters and torches, and began working on our chains. I simply laid my head back on the spire, closed my eyes, and breathed in deeply. Not bad for my first day back on the job.
    You're not done with this. You know that right? And you will finish, or I'll have to tie you up like a RazQol tying up a Phoe, and make you finish

Bad Grif! Give me those ropes! No, I mean right now, mister!

If anyone's going to tie up Phoe, it's going to be me.
    Oh, no. The last time you tied up Phoe, I had to take vital time out of watching Thanqol as he sleeps while rubbing my finger along my knife to cut her lose. You'd left her for a week in his basement to starve! You've lost your tying-Phoe-up-privileges.

Chains and stocks are fine, but you're grounded from ropes for the next... Well, I guess until page 5 of thread XII. That'll work.

Quote Originally Posted by Betropper View Post
    What just happened?
    I not only watched the show just to see how it was, but somehow liked most of it. It had it's moments, but overall it was strangely worthwhile.
    And my head exploded

And now I am watching episode four.

At midnight.
    This is an apt description of most people's reactions. Then they are pony.

ALSO HI NEW GUY WE TALK ABOUT THINGS OTHER THAN PONY BUTTS HERE
    Yeah, well... Every thread has it's faults ;þ

I don't know about you guys, but I watch this show for the plot.

Spoiler
    Show

Yep, just the plot.*

*Whistles innocently*
    How do you whistle innocently? My own always comes out like this. Stupid Freud.

Wait, Fluttershy likes it.

Cannot brain reply.
    Grif's transformation into his Lyra body has obviously damaged his short-term memory. Lyra Grif does not remember my dossier on Fluttershy's home activities.

I happen to do this thing every night that keeps me very very busy for a number of hours. Posting in pony thread is but the fevered dream of a madman.
    This made me Hurr hurr Hurr.

Hm. *You should try advertising it on Equestria Daily. *It's a good way to get attention to pony activity.
    Haha! Zing.

Actually, this would make the sheer amount of German in my fanfics make sense. *I did assume that Celestia's rule is pretty decentralized, so the HRE is a good model.
    I kinda thought the Holy Roman Empire was our default? I never really use English or French bases. I romanticize old gaulish stuff and use German and Irish mostly.

Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
    Heh.

Imagine 50+ bronies marching/standing in a Manehatten park singing pony songs.

It might be happening soon if weather permits.
    Guess I have practice my baritone.
    I want pictures ;)

I wish I fell in the super strength potion instead of the super beard growing potion, truth be told.
    So is your mask akin to Ranma's hair tie? It prevents your beard from going forth and devouring Equestria?

"It's a travesty is what this is! That child is a piled on mishmash of everything but the kitchen sink! Who is responsible for subjecting our eyes to these horrors?"*

"...Daddy?"

"Drat."
    Har. I kinda want some sort of background story for this, now.

... Uh oh. It's been two hours... I can't recall if this is where I left off my quoting. Darn.

Alright, i added the cutie mark to my Pony, final result?
    Spoiler
    Show

Does it look like it belongs, or does it seem out of place?
    It looks damn smashing, mate. Probably one of the best I've seen. I'm jealous, almost. Very well done!

Shame on you.
    Now, now. If it's one thing that pony has taught me, it's that friends, family and goodness come first.

It just so happens that sleep makes one better able to process these things. And also that Hess things are pony.

My, it almost is a religion. Weird...

Alright, so here we are
    But... I thought there were ponies?
    What... What thread am I in? What's going on?

The Great and Powerful Lixie approves of this plot!
    Hurr Hurr Hurr. "Plot".
    ;P

Quote Originally Posted by RdMarquis View Post
    Ditto. After checking ponibooru, I am now sorely tempted to write a crossover with Devil May Cry (Fluttershy is Dante, naturally).
    No, Rainbow Dash would be Dante. Twilight Gets Virgil.
    Fluttershy can be the sexy electric guitar from Quantum Devil Sorrow 3.

So.

Pegasus ponies.

How well can they swim, on average? This is an important question for one of my fic ideas.
    They can swim as well as horses. The natural magical inclination for flight belies hollow bones, so diving is fine. It's also possible they generate small amounts of air, allowing them to hold their breaths longer (or survive at speeds that prevent proper inhalation), but that's reaching. If the Pegasus in question can learn to use it's wings as a water appendage, then they'd be like manta rays. There is actually a neat fic with Fluttershy abou just that, that was probably referenced to heck during the Pony Swimming NATG.

But aye, I think they would be miraculously proficient, given that they don't look like good swimmers at all.

On the other hand, they've apparently got feathered wings, which can get waterlogged and weigh down the pegasus.
    Ducks. Ducks are nigh waterproof.
    If you were created/evolved to work at your prime in inclement weather, you'd be waterproof, too ;)

That is because Scootaloo is the greatest pegasus ever, who will one day handily surpass Rainbow Dash. *Losing her mom to a suave griffon, getting her cutie mark late, having a skater boi father who's kind of a ditz, it's all the fires that will form her in the crucible. *Destiny has a plan for her, though I know not what! *

Non destined Pegasi, however, are a different issue.
    Still owe you a story for Scootaloo being adopted and unloved, don't I?

Quote Originally Posted by Aotrs Commander View Post
    Heck, I'd almost accept Spike/Gilda...wait, no.*

No.*

No, I really wouldn't. Out of all the characters, Gilda is the only one I actually dislike. A lot of the non-recurring characters/villains I kinda "meh", but not dislike.

Ain't nobody gets to make Fluttershy cry and get away without suffering the rocket-launcher-related wrath of an irritated Epic-level Lich. Yes, I'm aware of the irony of me, ME, Commadore Poster-boy for Lawful Evil and recreational homicide, actually wanting to defend an innocent, which is such a cliche. This just makes me angrier.
    Whereas now I'm interested in Spike x Gilda. Counfound you, Logan!

Quote Originally Posted by Mando Knight View Post
    Stage 1: You encounter The Friendship, and investigate.
    Stage 2: You see it is Magic. You are now Brony. There is no going back.
    Stage ???: You begin to write and draw Pony material.
    Stage 4: Hasbro profits!
    Stage 4 is mostly a lie. Welfare has already said, Hasbro just doesn't seem interested in our money.

Otherwise, yeah, that's pretty much how it goes.*

Which do you think tastes better on pizza, oats or apples?

I'm pondering of what a pony pizzeria would have as toppings. Sure there would be the common pizza veggies humans uses, but what would ponies like that would survivie baking, tastes good with cheese and tomato, and slices well?

I'm guessing apples. But the more tart ones.
    Apples. Tart, I'm not so sure on. Sure, they'd cook better, but it depends on the other toppings. I don't know how oats would even work.

I for one support this crossover wholeheartedly. Because then Mojo Jojo vs Mane 6 would be epic and hilarious. Especially if Rarity starts to whine.
    Why hasn't this happened yet? It needs to happen. It needs to.

Is Nightmare Moons Happy Fantasy how we say "where the sun don't shine" now?

'Cause that euphamism sounds WORSE than the original.
    I think he meant happy in the Irbis sense.
    Not that this fixes it sounding worse than the original euphemism, though. Because that's probably one of the worst I've ever seen XD

That reminds me. *

NO SCOOTALOO SHE'S A BAD INFLUENCE SHE SCARRED DASH FOR LIFE DON'T LET HER DO THE SAME TO YOU!

Go play with the nice, sane ponies.

YOU'RE GOING TO LOVE ME!

DO BEES SQUAWK?

We need to build an exact replica of the town over there! *WE HAVE LESS THAN A MINUTE!

More tea, Madame Le Flour?

MY LIFE IS RUINED!

LEAVE ME ALONE! *I VANT TO BE ALONE!

... Scootaloo, go into the wild and let the wolves raise you. *You'll be better off.
    This makes everything we've done in these threads seem appropriate. You have vindicated us, Bobcat.

There are no wolves in the forest to raise her. Wolves lack the HD and CR to survive there.
    There are as many wolves as the DM finds necessary. There are as many wolf food animals as will shut up the player who brings up the food chain. These are the Old Laws, as they were given in the oral traditions of my people.

Quote Originally Posted by Kairaven View Post
    should have used this video

I am disappoint.
    I clicked the link and it didn't do anything, so I forgot about it.
    Minutes later, I am startled and put on alert by my pocket screaming "SCOOTALOO! SCOOT-SCOOTALOO!"

Quote Originally Posted by EsperDerek View Post
    And so, nearly one thousand years ago, the great Princess Celestia looked out upon her creation...and found it wanting.

There wast just something missing! A void that needed to be filled!

"What this place needs, is to be twenty percent cooler!" The Princess of the Sun exclaimed, and set to work, to fill the void that was in Equestria.

Gathering the light of the sun and the moon, and infusing it with her own magic, Celestia's new creation began to take shape. Hooves and horn appeared, tail and mane, the living creature being woven together by Celestia's grace and skill. Finally, it was finished. A small, purple-pelted filly hung in the air.

Princess Celestia gently took her creation in her wings, gave it a gentle nuzzle, and named her a very strange name for a pony. This tiny little pony would forever be known as 'EsperDerek', and he seemed to have an excessive amount of love in her appendix, and some problems with his gender. (Is she male or female? Even EsperDerek isn't completely sure anymore.) But none the less, the Princess was satisfied with her new creation.

And that's how Equestria (or, at least, a small part of it) was created.

Of course, Celestia's detractors would say that she got very, very drunk on her birthday night, and woke up the next morning with a blazing headache and EsperDerek already created in a drunken stupor, but this is a complete lie and you shouldn't believe it.

In other words, it's my birthday today! Yay me!
    Huh, that's funny. I heard that one night, Trixie and Twilight Sparkle decided [COMMENT REDACTED] and*[COMMENT REDACTED],*[COMMENT REDACTED]*[COMMENT REDACTED]. Then Luna showed up, and after an awkward pause*[COMMENT REDACTED] decided*[COMMENT REDACTED], and then things really got out of hoof, and*[COMMENT REDACTED]*[COMMENT REDACTED] and*[YOU KNOW WHAT? NO. IT GOES ON IN THIS VEIN FOR A WHILE, I'M JUST CUTTING THE ENTIRE THING | ENJOY FLUTTERCOLA]

Quote Originally Posted by Welf View Post
    Well, sometimes these ambassador parties at Celestia's palace get out of hand. A lot of wars have been prevented just because no one wanted to see his family records in public.
    That would explain BlueBlood's attitude, kinda.

-

Page 28. 22 to go in this thread, who knows how many in the next? A question, for those who actually read this massive text wall.

Is that weird?

Is it strange at all that I am going through every post I missed, looking for things to comment on? It feels appropriate, so I do it. But it may just be habit, because I don't know any better.

15. - Top - End - #75
    Troll in the Playground

Well, it does make me feel loved.

16. - Top - End - #76

My god, man, at the very least, I admire your dedication!

17. - Top - End - #77

Quote Originally Posted by Jahkaivah View Post
    ....that is not Pinkie Pie! That imposter ruined the surprise.
    I have to disagree there as it was obvious that Rainbow Dash was suppose to jump out of the cake before any pony ate any of it. So it was only natural for Twilight Sparkle to think that Pinkie Pie used Rainbow Dash as ingredients for making the cake.

18. - Top - End - #78
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny Earz View Post
    stitches? what happened?
    i had a surgery on my chest to remove 2 metal bars put into my chest 3 years ago to correct a rib problem i had.

19. - Top - End - #79
    Colossus in the Playground

Is it strange at all that I am going through every post I missed, looking for things to comment on? It feels appropriate, so I do it. But it may just be habit, because I don't know any better.
    Not strange at all, Mr. Turnip. Not straaaange at aaaaaaalll

20. - Top - End - #80
    Banned

Episode 13: Twilight is number 42 in the race...
    I think I am in love with this show.

21. - Top - End - #81
    Colossus in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by AThousandWords View Post
    Every time I witness someone's descent/ascent into bronydom like this, it warms my heart.

22. - Top - End - #82
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post
    Stuff
    Not so much, no. I read through all your posts, even when they get exceedingly long.
    The name is "tonberrian", even when it begins a sentence. It's magic, I ain't gotta 'splain why.

23. - Top - End - #83

Have you been formally welcomed yet?
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

24. - Top - End - #84
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post

Page 28. 22 to go in this thread, who knows how many in the next? A question, for those who actually read this massive text wall.

Is that weird?

Oh, good to see you, SiuiS. I admire your dedication; truly you are best pony.

Spoiler
    Show

25. - Top - End - #85
    Banned

Have you been formally welcomed yet?
    I don't think so.

26. - Top - End - #86
    Orc in the Playground

I don't think so.
    You MUST be thrown the most pony filled initiation party AT ONCE!!
    Now where is that OFC call down button...
    Last edited by Betropper; 2011-06-25 at 07:27 PM.
    Celestia Moon avatar by Dirtytabs. He is now the most awesome thing.

THIS
    Wins
    My website: Free Raptor Games
    Note: mostly abandoned due to lack of time.

Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Weretrex avatar by Bradakhan

Bec Noir avatar by Derjuin, thanks! Yes, that sword in his chest is a part of him.

27. - Top - End - #87

I don't think so.

All things will be monocle. You will feel only alfalfa.
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

28. - Top - End - #88
    Troll in the Playground

29. - Top - End - #89

So what happened at that live My Little Pony event(s)?

30. - Top - End - #90
    Titan in the Playground

Not so much, no. I read through all your posts, even when they get exceedingly long.
    Same. ^^
    SiuiS deserves our attention.
    Recent Homebrew: The Socialite | The Crystalline: Memory Altering Construct Race | Sanguine Hand, a ToB Discipline of blood and cruelty
    Homebrew Signature | NEW Homebrew Collection
    Thanks to all my avatar artists, especially to Paisley for my avatar of Vivian, cowardly cryophoenix.
    It's like the feng shui version of an orbital death laser.