New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 5 of 50 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141530 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #121
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: My Little Pony XII: No One Can Groove Like the Girls with the Hooves

Quote Originally Posted by Kris Strife View Post
    According to this my Simhata request is doing it wrong.
    Crossovers are exempt.
    Recent Homebrew: The Socialite | The Crystalline: Memory Altering Construct Race | Sanguine Hand, a ToB Discipline of blood and cruelty
    Homebrew Signature | NEW Homebrew Collection
    Thanks to all my avatar artists, especially to Paisley for my avatar of Vivian, cowardly cryophoenix.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
    It's like the feng shui version of an orbital death laser.

2. - Top - End - #122
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: My Little Pony XII: No One Can Groove Like the Girls with the Hooves

Dammit, I want to take a stab at the speedfic (Confound these ponies what are they doing to me?!) but then I won't be able to finish my super NATG submission. Which I'm going to finish. ALL the themes put in a single super adorable pony picture. Including the bonus themes. Some themes will have multiples.

3. - Top - End - #123
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by tonberrian View Post
    So I suppose now would be a bad time to ask you about experiments on determining on what the effects of constant saturation of Friendship-based weaponry has on the unliving?
    *glare*

*sigh* In the spirit of friendship (ahaha) and tolerance, I'll give you my honest opinion. I would suspect, in the absense of it being fatal, that repeated or continutal exposure would eventually result in resistance or immunity. In much the same way as one can build up a tolerance to poison. (This is consistant with enviromental mutations in Undead normally, so it's not a strech.)

The effects on emotionally-charged "natural" incorporeal Undead (e.g. ghosts, spectres, haunts etc) would probably more serious to start with, and possible destructive, as there's no body to attack.

On the other hand claw hoof, I have no idea what effect it would have on Vampires but am fully willing to conduct numerous, numerous experiments on some...volenteers...to obtain empirical data. You k'now. For science.

4. - Top - End - #124
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by darthbobcat View Post
    .... I see. I'm sorry, I just remembered enthusiasm for G Gundam.
    It's alright. I was kind of waiting for someone to draw G-Gundam ponies before I posted it. It is the only series to canonically have a horse pilot a giant robot after all.

Quote Originally Posted by Lix Lorn View Post
    Crossovers are exempt.
    Even if I might use him in some of the sillier rps that occasionally pop up across the thread?

Quote Originally Posted by Aotrs Commander View Post
    On the other hand claw hoof, I have no idea what effect it would have on Vampires but am fully willing to conduct numerous, numerous experiments on some...volenteers...to obtain empirical data. You k'now. For science.
    Planning to start with the sparkly variety?
    Last edited by Kris Strife; 2011-06-25 at 08:44 PM.

5. - Top - End - #125
    Banned

Sonic Rainboom = awesome.

6. - Top - End - #126
    Troll in the Playground

It's alright. I was kind of waiting for someone to draw G-Gundam ponies before I posted it. It is the only series to canonically have a horse pilot a giant robot after all.

Even if I might use him in some of the sillier rps that occasionally pop up across the thread?

Spoiler
    Show
    My anime review podcast is coming back after a one year hiatus! www.fivepointpodcast.com

7. - Top - End - #127
    Troll in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show
    Me neither...

8. - Top - End - #128
    Ogre in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show
    Thus he furthers his position of being a terrible person.

But hey, love and tolerance right?
    Protect Humanity
    Enslave the gods

9. - Top - End - #129
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowydragon View Post
    Thus he furthers his position of being a terrible person.

But hey, love and tolerance right?
    He wants to improve, though! He knows what he's lacking!
    My anime review podcast is coming back after a one year hiatus! www.fivepointpodcast.com

10. - Top - End - #130
    Ettin in the Playground

Gah! Speedfic! I forgot. Quick, one more hour.

11. - Top - End - #131
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Aotrs Commander View Post
    I suspect they metamorphasize into rainbow drinkers, causing a coolness increase of 20%, not accounting for references.
    The name is "tonberrian", even when it begins a sentence. It's magic, I ain't gotta 'splain why.

12. - Top - End - #132
    Titan in the Playground

Though it may surprise you for me to say this: actually, no.

My...feelings...towards vampires predate the series that dares sully the name of Celestia's faithful student by a good number of years (I consider said sparkly ones to be rather beneath my contem-, ah, beneath my notice.) It's a Lich thing.

I...had my opinion on...vampires long before it was cool.
    Last edited by Aotrs Commander; 2011-06-25 at 09:06 PM.

13. - Top - End - #133
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Rebelhero View Post
    i had a surgery on my chest to remove 2 metal bars put into my chest 3 years ago to correct a rib problem i had.
    wow that sounds um.. actually odd...
    Quote Originally Posted by AThousandWords View Post
    Episode 13: Twilight is number 42 in the race...
    I think I am in love with this show.
    As you should be and WELCOME TO THE THREAD!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Betropper View Post
    You MUST be thrown the most pony filled initiation party AT ONCE!!
    Now where is that OFC call down button...
    Then we must have an after party!! YAY!!

14. - Top - End - #134
    Firbolg in the Playground

GnomeWizardGuy

Quote Originally Posted by PhoeKun View Post
    Also he's a she, but who's counting?
    It's hard for me to tell with the ones who don't talk, at times.

Also, there was a global gender-swap bomb earlier in the thread. Can I blame the slip-up on that?

15. - Top - End - #135
    Banned

I think the male ponies have, like, flatter snouts, almost? With females having little curved button noses. That's what it looks like to me.

16. - Top - End - #136

GnomeWizardGuy

I think the male ponies have, like, flatter snouts, almost? With females having little curved button noses. That's what it looks like to me.
    True, but it doesn't apply across the board - especially not to all the younger colts. Honestly, I just need to remember that 90% of ponyville is fillies anyways.

Sonic Rainboom = awesome.
    Yes, yes it is.

Have even more Rainboom, now with 20% more Epic.

17. - Top - End - #137
    Banned

Man, that gave me chills.

18. - Top - End - #138
    Ettin in the Playground

I just sent in my Speedifc entry. I write poorly under short amounts of time and pressure, this was my first fic,I am bad with accents, and I didn't really proofread it much. So when you read it, expect Applejack's accent to be butchered, people to be juggling Idiot Balls, poor grammer, and all around awfulness. I expect to be ashamed of this for years to come.
    Last edited by Gamerlord; 2011-06-25 at 09:37 PM.
    Credit for my various avatars goes to Dashwood,Cealocanth,Kwarkpudding,Randomizer,kpengu in,Alarra,Bisected8,zimmerwald1915, and Thanqol.

Once known as "Gamerkid".

19. - Top - End - #139
    Troll in the Playground

Having seen Party of One now, I can totally relate to how Pinkie was feeling when she went straight haired.

20. - Top - End - #140
    Ogre in the Playground

AssassinGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Lix Lorn View Post
    Nope.
    *Sigh* At least we don't normally wear clothes, so no need for a new wardrobe.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyouhen View Post
    By the GODS. I last left off on page 43 of the last thread before I had stuff to do last night and work today. Do I even want to try catching up on all of that?

Someone gimme the TL;DR, what did I miss in terms of mass insanity?
    So first, we delved into the grey, yet action packed world of pony Film Noir. Here's the link to the thread. http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=204618 Then we fired the friendship cannon some more and debated possible side effects. Then Fluttershy was adorable.

21. - Top - End - #141

What's in the cake, Pinkie?

Spoiler
    Show

You decide what's in the cake!

Something sweet:
    Spoiler
    Show

Something fun:
    Spoiler
    Show

Something naughty:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

22. - Top - End - #142
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by erikun View Post

Yes, yes it is.

Have even more Rainboom, now with 20% more Epic.
    I just love every thing about rainbow dash!!
    don't scroll down all the way just look at the graph

23. - Top - End - #143
    Troll in the Playground

I've noticed that as time goes on, the gender balance in Equestria gets closer to 50/50, especially outside of Ponyville.

24. - Top - End - #144
    Dwarf in the Playground

I've noticed that as time goes on, the gender balance in Equestria gets closer to 50/50, especially outside of Ponyville.
    i noticed that too. It used to be almost all females
    Last edited by Bunny Earz; 2011-06-25 at 09:47 PM.

25. - Top - End - #145

GnomeWizardGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny Earz View Post
    I just love every thing about rainbow dash!!
    don't scroll down all the way just look at the graph
    Pie charts? Everything's better with pie charts!

http://cheezburger.com/suupertramp/lolz/View/2599758080
    http://ayyyouu.wordpress.com/2009/03/20/pie-chart/

26. - Top - End - #146
    Troll in the Playground

i noticed that too. It used to be almost all females
    I think it makes sense, in a way. In early episodes, they were still working on their cache of flash templates (in fact, I'm not sure if there were any ponies with the Doctor Whooves/Soarin face/hair combo in the first two episodes). Plus, episodes like number 3 would logically have a lot of women in it (since you wouldn't necessarily see a lot of guys clamoring to go to a gala).

27. - Top - End - #147
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by erikun View Post
    ha they look like pacman! om nom nom
    I think it makes sense, in a way. In early episodes, they were still working on their cache of flash templates (in fact, I'm not sure if there were any ponies with the Doctor Whooves/Soarin face/hair combo in the first two episodes). Plus, episodes like number 3 would logically have a lot of women in it (since you wouldn't necessarily see a lot of guys clamoring to go to a gala).
    true. Although there were a lot of guys at the gala...

28. - Top - End - #148
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Gamerlord View Post
    I just sent in my Speedifc entry. I write poorly under short amounts of time and pressure, this was my first fic,I am bad with accents, and I didn't really proofread it much. So when you read it, expect Applejack's accent to be butchered, people to be juggling Idiot Balls, poor grammer, and all around awfulness. I expect to be ashamed of this for years to come.
    And done. Speedfic submitted. Bloody 700 words in 40 minutes is the best I could come up with.

At least the idea is sound. I think. Maybe. If it hasn't been cribbed by a dozen other people already.

29. - Top - End - #149

Wait a second... I just posted a PhoexRD ship technically didn't I...

Confound these ponies, they drive me to ship.
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

30. - Top - End - #150
    Troll in the Playground

ha they look like pacman! om nom nom

true. Although there were a lot of guys at the gala...
    But I strongly suspect they weren't exactly chasing ponies through the street to get in the door.
    Last edited by darthbobcat; 2011-06-25 at 09:55 PM.