New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 8 of 50 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171833 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #211
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: My Little Pony XII: No One Can Groove Like the Girls with the Hooves

Quote Originally Posted by darthbobcat View Post
    Odd question:

Is Rarity aware of Spike's crush? What do YOU think?

Because it amuses me to imagine Rarity realizing it.

"What the... I thought you were just being helpful! But all of the pieces are falling into place now!"
    I think perhaps she is so used to men/stallions flattering her and wanting to help her she just considers it normal.
    Last edited by Gamerlord; 2011-06-26 at 07:47 AM.
    Credit for my various avatars goes to Dashwood,Cealocanth,Kwarkpudding,Randomizer,kpengu in,Alarra,Bisected8,zimmerwald1915, and Thanqol.

Once known as "Gamerkid".

2. - Top - End - #212
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: My Little Pony XII: No One Can Groove Like the Girls with the Hooves

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    <hugs>

No, I'd say the guide points out that ponies with weird/dumb coloring (like that one fox pony), alicorns, and mish-mash ponies are looked down for being Mary Sue, something obviously not-quite-pony (like Zebra or that Lion pony) should be ok.

Unless you mean problem in one of the other areas, like colors.
    *hugs back* No, I meant the teeth thing. Simhata have sharp teeth for eating meat. Colors and such are up to the artist, and I suspect it'll be drawn as an earth pony, maybe unicorn just for the telekinesis. I wasn't picky about that.

Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post
    That's like, the 5th time I have failed to load that image. Could somepony link me to it independently? I don't think I'll get it to work without a direct loading of the URL.

You've got to pounce on the opportunities when they occur to you, friend. It's entirely possible some folks just didn't notice what you said (I know I don't recall it being a request for permission, but I sort of breeze through these threads).

Also, I want to, once again, do a story about a background horse, but that would be rude given our priors. So I'll settle for mentioning the inkling (inklinginklinginkling hahahahaha fun word!) and letting it pass
    This work?

And I was offering it more to as a bribe to get someone to draw the G-Gundam characters as ponies.

Thank you for with holding or not but the reason the gender swap stuff doesn't effect me is because I'd prefer it not to, I find it squicky. You don't need to stop doing it, just know that it won't be affecting me. Also, Integrity Protection Prana.

And when my avatar request gets finished, I'd be willing to have him show up in stories as long as he's not getting shipped with someone.
    Last edited by Kris Strife; 2011-06-26 at 06:28 AM.

3. - Top - End - #213
    Troll in the Playground

Hmm, I wonder why the thread is going so fast...

<looks at the number of posts>

Wait, someone actually has more than DBC? o_O

Bunny Earz, I'm actually impressed :P
    Come one, come all! GitP MLP Steam Group is open!
    Current location of the last MLP Thread OP, too.
    Want to ask me something? Use MAIL or message me on Steam!

Spoiler
    Show

>Click!<
    Amazing Art by Dirtytabs :P
    HW Ava © ETsofu

"Well, the Great and Powerful Trixie can't actually transport you to Equestria... But!
    The Great and Powerful Trixie can beat you over the head until you think that's what happened!"

4. - Top - End - #214
    Ettin in the Playground

@SiuiS
    You just named my shotgun. Named. My. Shotgun.

Olympia, why are you so taken by that strange pony in green cloak? Shush, I won't hear your excuses. You're mine to fire. Mine!

Also, my imaginary hat off to you for your dedication at catching up on the thread. Curse these hooves, they don't hold a top hat well.
    Last edited by Grif; 2011-06-26 at 06:49 AM.

5. - Top - End - #215
    Colossus in the Playground

*Standing ovation*

To read and reply to all that insanity, SiuiS... I hope you derived some small humour and satisfaction from it all. You have my respect and an offer of a five minute hat loan should you ever find your scalp bare.

And if you produce even one of those various fanarts you tossed around, you will have done the amazing. I look forwards to it!

6. - Top - End - #216
    Bugbear in the Playground

I am...just stunned. That takes some serious dedication to do, SiuiS, I'm very impressed.

If I wore hats, it would be off for you. Since I don't wear hats, uh, I'll let you borrow The Book for a night sometime.

7. - Top - End - #217
    Ettin in the Playground

8. - Top - End - #218
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    Anyone who hasn't listened to this yet should.

9. - Top - End - #219

Quote Originally Posted by Crown of Thorns View Post
    Anyone who hasn't listened to this yet should.
    Oh sure, what is this, some kind of PMV?

*Clicks*

*DIES FROM CUTENESS*

10. - Top - End - #220
    Ettin in the Playground

My little sister had her birthday party yesterday. My family made a point of pointing out the Sweet Apple Acres playset and Pinkie Pie that were both acquired. But I am stronger than that. I shall resist temptation. They are hers, not mine.

Besides, it's not Rarity or Rainbow Dash. They would disappear to my room faster than Totoro did.

Now, things that I forgot to reply to:

Quote Originally Posted by Lix Lorn View Post
    Cmon, lets all be Equestria Girls!
    (Points Reverse Gender at any males)
    I would say that I'm so pretty now, but I'm pretty sure that female me would look nearly the same, realistically. Just slightly tighter jeans and slightly longer hair.

That said, if your fancy-schmancy magic works transformations, too, I'd like red hair. I've always wanted to be ginger. Not rude and ginger, just rude. And... um... enhanced assets?

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowydragon View Post
    MY GOD I FINISHED THE SPEEDFIC AND ONLY SHARED IT TO HIM.

I feel like such an idiot and will probably be disqualified due to my own fault.

*Facehoof*

I need some pony pictures to either soothe or mock my epic fail.
    Just go into Google Docs, and check "Share with Everyone" instead of "Share with only the link". Boom, problem solved.

Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
    Oh sure, what is this, some kind of PMV?

*Clicks*

*DIES FROM CUTENESS*
    Once again, soul bro, we do the exact same thieaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh-

Quote Originally Posted by Lix Lorn View Post
    (bondages both together)
    (bondages self with)
    (sells photos)
    (profit!)
    Excuse me? I think I'm making a profit by selling the photos, thank you very much! Well, except for the saucy ones. Those I'm keeping as blackmail.

Remember to purchase the Lix-Trix edition of your humble Bunbunmaru newspaper! If you don't, it might mysteriously come in through your window! While it's closed! And we really don't want broken windows, now, do we?
    freedom in the flame

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by PhoeKun View Post
    Raz, you scoundrel! You planned this!
    Quote Originally Posted by BladeofObliviom View Post
    Great, and now I'm imagining what Raz's profile on a dating site would look like. "Must be okay with veils."
    Quote Originally Posted by Kasanip View Post
    I don't think there is such a time to have veils that it is not the fault of Raz_Fox.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dervag View Post
    It's a freaking Romulan dump truck. The Romulans are no more likely to build an unarmed warp-capable ship than they are to become a hippy commune.

11. - Top - End - #221
    Ogre in the Playground

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wxoGmVjAsmE

I listened to that thing on loop while I did the speedfic.
    As soon as a I finished the speedfic I collapsed from cuteness over-exposure.
    I'm STILL listening to it.
    Last edited by Shadowy; 2011-06-26 at 08:21 AM.
    Protect Humanity
    Enslave the gods

12. - Top - End - #222
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post

Page 28. 22 to go in this thread, who knows how many in the next? A question, for those who actually read this massive text wall.

Is that weird?

Is it strange at all that I am the best brony?
    Fixed that for you. And no, it's not weird at all.

Now, about this little wager you proposed:

Spoiler
    Show
    There were a lot of very long words there, and I'm naught by a humble Amish Pirate. But I think I can gather what it is you're saying, and you can tell me if I've got it right. You are betting that my efforts at not saying the p-word will be more noticeable than actually saying it. That when I'm about to slip up, the catching myself and mental train wreck that ensues will be so noticeable that the other person calls me out on it.

I like it. We have an accord, my good man.
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

13. - Top - End - #223
    Titan in the Playground

Did Lix put away the gender bender yet?

>.>

<.<
    Hate me if you want. But that's your issue to fix, not mine.

Primal ego vos, estis ex nihilo.

When Gods Go To War comes out March 8th

Discord: HalfTangible

Extended Sig

14. - Top - End - #224
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Raz_Fox View Post
    Excuse me? I think I'm making a profit by selling the photos, thank you very much! Well, except for the saucy ones. Those I'm keeping as blackmail.

Remember to purchase the Lix-Trix edition of your humble Bunbunmaru newspaper! If you don't, it might mysteriously come in through your window! While it's closed! And we really don't want broken windows, now, do we?
    I don't even get a mention? *scuffs hoof on ground*
    The name is "tonberrian", even when it begins a sentence. It's magic, I ain't gotta 'splain why.

15. - Top - End - #225
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by HalfTangible View Post
    Did Lix put away the gender bender yet?

>.>

<.<
    Well, yes, Lix did. So everything's fine.

*hits HalfTangible with a Gender Bending*

Y'know, I wonder if this will be called the HalfTangible incident. Come here, little HalfTangible, I just want to love you...

Quote Originally Posted by tonberrian View Post
    I don't even get a mention? *scuffs hoof on ground*
    You're getting your own edition next month. Filled with bondage and more bondage and those pictures of you I took while you were in the shower and even more sexylicious Berry Ann.
    freedom in the flame

Spoiler
    Show
    Great, and now I'm imagining what Raz's profile on a dating site would look like. "Must be okay with veils."
    I don't think there is such a time to have veils that it is not the fault of Raz_Fox.
    It's a freaking Romulan dump truck. The Romulans are no more likely to build an unarmed warp-capable ship than they are to become a hippy commune.

16. - Top - End - #226

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowydragon View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wxoGmVjAsmE

I listened to that thing on loop while I did the speedfic.
    As soon as a I finished the speedfic I collapsed from cuteness over-exposure.
    I'm STILL listening to it.
    I'm listening to it while writing about Hitler invading everyone.

It's the weirdest feeling.

Also, Raz_Fox, I need my napkin back.

17. - Top - End - #227
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Raz_Fox View Post
    Well, yes, Lix did. So everything's fine.

*hits HalfTangible with a Gender Bending*

Y'know, I wonder if this will be called the HalfTangible incident. Come here, little HalfTangible, I just want to love you...
    Hm, Gender Bending again?

Bah, hooey, nothing can reverse this Lyra form of mine. (yet) I will find a cure!

18. - Top - End - #228

You know, between all of the OFC strikes, all the gender bending spells, all the bondage spells, and everything else, this place is going to get magically contaminated for the next ten thousand years or so! I'm already having to invest in hazmat suits.

19. - Top - End - #229
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by EsperDerek View Post
    You know, between all of the OFC strikes, all the gender bending spells, all the bondage spells, and everything else, this place is going to get magically contaminated for the next ten thousand years or so! I'm already having to invest in hazmat suits.
    Splendid plan my dear chap. Where do I sign the paperwork to invest in this said venture?

20. - Top - End - #230
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by EsperDerek View Post
    Not to mention hazardous levels of cute.
    The name is "tonberrian", even when it begins a sentence. It's magic, I ain't gotta 'splain why.

21. - Top - End - #231

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    Splendid plan my dear chap. Where do I sign the paperwork to invest in this said venture?
    I'll have the paperwork sent to you via dragon-mail. Since you're getting in on the ground floor I'll give you reasonable rates!

Quote Originally Posted by tonberrian View Post
    Not to mention hazardous levels of cute.
    Well, yes, that's just compounding the issue!

22. - Top - End - #232
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by darthbobcat View Post
    Odd question:

Is Rarity aware of Spike's crush? What do YOU think?

Because it amuses me to imagine Rarity realizing it.

"What the... I thought you were just being helpful! But all of the pieces are falling into place now!"
    I suspect it may be lurking about somewhere in the back of her conciousness, but she hasn't consciously acknowledged it. And probably won't until the day Spike does something for her when she really needs it (which, and let's be fair to Rarity, is not very often) that makes her finally realise it.

And at which point of course, it all goes on from there, leading eventually, half-dragon unicorns. It will happen, it will!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    <listens to rambling noises from the jar standing on the desk>

Oh, my, you still haven't broken through the illusion that was supposed to ease the shock of transition of capturing you yet?

<grins>

My, my, it looks like someone almost wants to believe he is still in charge and actually deceives himself to believe it's still the case. Me? Not knowing something as simple as the necroart you silly Aorts tend to use? My dear, Great and Powerful Trixie forgot more about it that you walking museum exhibits (and that wannabe Despoil) ever learned. But then again, that's the magnitude of the being I actually am

Hmm... <adjusts the illusion to shot the office is still intact and Starcraft 2 is running on the computer, wondering if that will be enough for him to notice something is wrong, while at the same time wondering why anyone would play this> There.

Your mind has finally snapped like a brittle twig, hasn't it? Illusions? On Undead? I don't even...

*sigh*

DarthBobcat, Druid Droid, EsperDerek, Grif, Kyouhen, Lix, MCerberus, Phoe, Raz, SiuiS, tonberrian, Thanqol, TheAmishPirate, Welf... I beg you, will someone please help Trixie? She's already done enough damage for one week, and she is powerful enough to do considerably more, especially in her current state.

It's probably my fault. I probably shouldn't have used the OFC three times. I'm sorry. Mea culpa. What can I say? But overreaction is part-and-parcel of being Evil, and I even tried to reign (badum-tissh) it in.

Now, I know some of you are probably considering the possibilty that she's somehow managed to make me delusional (because you like her better than me, I know, I don't take that personally; I'm Evil after all) - and everything is possible in this wide universe after all. I have two rebuttals to that.

One: how am I typing this?

And two: if she has truly, this means she's gone so far as to actually kidnap me and is planning to kill me. And if she hasn't, and this fact dawns on her, she might well try again (and try something more basic that would actually work; even spirit-bound Liches aren't invulnerable.)

Which would very actually kill me.

That means no more Aotrs Commander. Ever.
    Spoiler
    Show

No more posts - not just on this thread, anywhere. Forever.
    Spoiler
    Show

No more dreadful parodies. Not even of Doctor Who.
    Spoiler
    Show

No cheering on behalf of Spike/Rarity.
    Spoiler
    Show

No more Rainbow Dash-inspired-starships.
    Spoiler
    Show

No more snide comments on bondage jokes.
    Spoiler
    Show

No more pony. Period.
    Spoiler
    Show

You would let her deny me the chance to ever see season two?
    Spoiler
    Show

Does the comraderie I'm pretending now that we've built up mean nothing?
    Spoiler
    Show

Are you really all so content to see me gone?

(Whaddaya mean, yes?!)

I ask you, nay, beg you, snap her out of it. As Thanqol will attest, never in all my years of posting, have I actually made an attempt on the life/unlife/existance of a fellow poster1. See, how surely does she hate the Undead (and note I even make sure that generally, aside from post-OFC delusions, I avoid the word "hate" at all on this thread with regards to my own opinion); she wants to wipe us all out. An entire galactic population. Which would, I remind you, also eradicate all the Good Undead as well. Galaxy-wide xenocide is something that even the Aotrs wish. (I refer you to my earlier comment on not weaponising MLP:FiM soley because of the Cybertanks.) Our goals is not - and never has been - galactic conquest.

How dreadful a place is she in now, that she would contemplate such an act? Beyond even what a Lich would attempt? For her sake you must help her see the light, as whichever way this is panning out, she is surely in a dark place. One that I, who does not do redemption, cannot bring her from. It is thus you that must do it, I implore you. Friends do not let friends commit murder and genocide. (Unless, y'know, they're all Evil or something.) Please, stop this madness before it goes further.

Spoiler
    Show

I'm not even bringing up the fact that not only did she slur the most important person in my universe (Lord Death Despoil), but she would kill me without ever even spelling my name right!)

1Okay, that is mainly because of Aotrs regulations prohibiting me from doing anything that could circumvent plausible denability; but the point remains, regardless of my reasoning behind it.
    Last edited by Aotrs Commander; 2011-06-26 at 08:55 AM.

23. - Top - End - #233

Well, I was going to say something, but then there were a series of spoiler boxes which I clicked on and now I think that whatever Aotrs Commander just said is 100% correct. All glory to the hypnotoad.

24. - Top - End - #234
    Titan in the Playground

Aotrs Commander, I know you're evil and all, but that right there? That unmarked barrage of sadorable pony? Below the belt, evil sir. Below the belt.
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

25. - Top - End - #235
    Ettin in the Playground

I'm sorry, Aotrs, I can't help you until HalfTangible here comes out and is a good girl. After all, what am I supposed to do with this tentacle-themed spellbook if she doesn't come out? Here, Halfie Halfie Halfie, here, Halfie Halfie Halfie...

But, yeah, I think we need to send Lix to take Trix down. Maybe. Hopefully. I'll do the job myself, though, once I'm done playing with Halfie.
    freedom in the flame

Spoiler
    Show

26. - Top - End - #236
    Ettin in the Playground

Hah, the evil lich is begging for his... *clicks open spoiler boxes*

...life...

...now...

What was it I was reading again? Oh right, the good lich there, we must defend him. We simply must.

27. - Top - End - #237

Oh god the magic and cute levels are going off the scale! This is madness, who knows what's going to happen if this gets much worse!

*squirms into a hazmat suit*

Damn these tiny hooves! Who would have guessed it would be so hard to put this on without hands!?

28. - Top - End - #238
    Ettin in the Playground

.....Nah, still want to destroy the evil lich.
    Credit for my various avatars goes to Dashwood,Cealocanth,Kwarkpudding,Randomizer,kpengu in,Alarra,Bisected8,zimmerwald1915, and Thanqol.

Once known as "Gamerkid".

29. - Top - End - #239
    Titan in the Playground

*tips helmet*

Sometimes, it's good to be evil...

Quote Originally Posted by Gamerlord View Post
    .....Nah, still want to destroy the evil lich.
    See, now this is exactly why I left you off the list.

But look; behold what your callouness has wrought:

Spoiler
    Show

Shame on you, sir, shame on you. *shakes head*

I play dirty.
    Last edited by Aotrs Commander; 2011-06-26 at 09:23 AM.

30. - Top - End - #240
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Fortunately, Lix reversed my gender. Female Orzel is such a dirty cladder and it'll take more than a few cute pictures to cleanse my mind long enough to by swayed.

It'll take at 20% more cute pictures.

*straps on a saddle*

yeah, we do have enough material here for a fan comic.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris