New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 2 of 50 FirstFirst 12345678910111227 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #31
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: [MLP FIM] Bridal Shores Dream World Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Rodny View Post
    Rodny looked at the bartender, polishing his sword, even tho he had no hands to do it with... The obvious intimidation attempt failed seeing as Rodny was leading the Royal Guards. He ignored the root bear which fell and broke.
    No, no, no, no... I have seen you some where in... Centerlot? Rodny said to the newcomer pony. He then whispered back at Silverpine. Hey, that means she likes you enough to bother napping you.
    On the outside, Sandy's face flickered slightly, before he adopted a confused look. On the inside, all he could think was...well, unprintable for pony eyes. Needless to say, he hadn't expected to be recognized, not all the way out in Bridal Shores.

He chuckled lightly, though a bit of nervousness crept into his voice. "In Canterlot? I think you have me confused with somepony else. I've never had rhyme or reason to go there."
    Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 2011-06-27 at 12:11 PM.
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

2. - Top - End - #32
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    "I'm sorry sweetstuff...that would be my fault...I wanted to have this weird dream adventure with somepony and I picked you," She went over behind him and hugged him from behind laying her head against the back of his neck. "So if you want to have somepony to be annoyed at, it should be me."
    "And you know I can't stay annoyed at you," Silverpine smiled as she hugged him. He ran a light hoof over her mane. "This better be gosh darn important if you had to drag me screaming and kicking from my own dream."

3. - Top - End - #33
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    "And you know I can't stay annoyed at you," Silverpine smiled as she hugged him. He ran a light hoof over her mane. "This better be gosh darn important if you had to drag me screaming and kicking from my own dream."

"Actually...I have no idea what's really going on. Vague-ness galore unfortunately,"
    She didn't move from behind him and kept her hooves around him. "Though naturally I'm curious about what your dream was."

4. - Top - End - #34
    Ettin in the Playground

"Actually...I have no idea what's really going on. Vague-ness galore unfortunately,"
    She didn't move from behind him and kept her hooves around him. "Though naturally I'm curious about what your dream was."
    "Ironically, involving barrels of apple wine on Apple Planet, if my dream recollection isn't faulty. It wasn't pretty." Silverpine replied, settling deeper into her hug.

5. - Top - End - #35
    Titan in the Playground

"The...thing that brought me here said it was part of a plan or something. Something internal to them, and they just needed a bunch of us here in this dream." He shrugged. "I was making enough of a fuss that he decided to at least tell me why this was so important. So now I guess we hang out in a fake dream tavern until...something happens, I guess."

6. - Top - End - #36
    Troll in the Playground

"Ironically, involving barrels of apple wine on Apple Planet, if my dream recollection isn't faulty. It wasn't pretty." Silverpine replied, settling deeper into her hug.
    "Lemme guess...were there killer bunnies involved?" She smirked a little. She pulled back from the hug kissing the back of his head for a second and randomly began to massage his shoulders. Who knows, perhaps it was subconscious stuff about the hoof massage.

"The...thing that brought me here said it was part of a plan or something. Something internal to them, and they just needed a bunch of us here in this dream." He shrugged. "I was making enough of a fuss that he decided to at least tell me why this was so important. So now I guess we hang out in a fake dream tavern until...something happens, I guess."

"And why is this so important that I was pulled me away from my wonderful harem dreams?" Gear asked casually as she continued to rub-massage Silverpine.
    Last edited by Benson; 2011-06-27 at 01:33 PM.

7. - Top - End - #37
    Titan in the Playground

"And why is this so important that I was pulled me away from my wonderful harem dreams?" Gear asked casually as she continued to rub-massage Silverpine.
    "They seemed to...blaarrrghtphthohgoshwhy." Sandy started blushing furiously. He shut his eyes tight and rubbed his temples with his hooves. "I could've lived just fine without that mental image, thank you. Anyway, you can ask them yourself if you want. They were pretty up front about the whole thing and one of them said he might be dropping in later."
    Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 2011-06-27 at 01:20 PM.

8. - Top - End - #38
    Ettin in the Playground

"Lemme guess...we're there killer bunnies involved?" She smirked a little. She pulled back from the hug kissing the back of his head for a second and randomly began to massage his shoulders. Who knows, perhaps it was subconscious stuff about the hoof massage.

"Killer bunnies... there were some..." Silverpine admitted. He sighed in pleasure as the mare massaged his shoulder. Dreams couldn't get better than this.

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    "They seemed to...blaarrrghtphthohgoshwhy." Sandy started blushing furiously. He shut his eyes tight and rubbed his temples with his hooves. "I could've lived just fine without that mental image, thank you. Anyway, you can ask them yourself if you want. They were pretty up front about the whole thing and one of them said he might be dropping in later."
    "I see you're now acquainted with my companion here. She has this predication for harems." Silverpine said, deadpan.

9. - Top - End - #39
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    "Oh bah...who knows when that what's his face will even get here. Not to mention what a long wait we might have deal with considering that time, space and dreams don't work well together," She seemed a little bored at the prospects of waiting.

"Killer bunnies... there were some..." Silverpine admitted. He sighed in pleasure as the mare massaged his shoulder. Dreams couldn't get better than this.

"I see you're now acquainted with my companion here. She has this predication for harems." Silverpine said, deadpan.

"And there's absolutely nothing wrong with that,"
    She huffed a little. She nuzzled him a little at the back of his head.

"How are you enjoying this sweetstuff?"
    She whispered into his ear continuing with the massage.

10. - Top - End - #40
    Ettin in the Playground

[

"And there's absolutely nothing wrong with that,"
    She huffed a little. She nuzzled him a little at the back of his head.

"How are you enjoying this sweetstuff?"
    She whispered into his ear continuing with the massage.
    "Very much so." Silverpine murmured into her ear.

11. - Top - End - #41
    Troll in the Playground

"Very much so." Silverpine murmured into her ear.
    "Good..because it won't happen often, bwhaha," She chuckled 'evilly'. "Now I have you in my hooves Lord Silver....prepare to eat taffy." The taffy shooter then appeared from thin air pointing at Silverpine.

12. - Top - End - #42
    Pixie in the Playground

Oh piss off. Rodny said to the so called nightmare. Instead of drinking any of the root bears he imagined a drink... It was supposed to be very strong, yellow in colour, to warm you up from the inside. And finally and most importantly get you as drunk as possible. A bottle of the drink appeared in front of him and he opened it up and took a sip... He decided he liked it very much. He then said to both Silver and Gear. You two look like your married, not in just some relationship. After that he looked at Sandy and said. I remember I saw you during one of the visits to the academy of earth magic's... But I saw you before that too...

13. - Top - End - #43
    Titan in the Playground

Oh piss off. Rodny said to the so called nightmare. Instead of drinking any of the root bears he imagined a drink... It was supposed to be very strong, yellow in colour, to warm you up from the inside. And finally and most importantly get you as drunk as possible. A bottle of the drink appeared in front of him and he opened it up and took a sip... He decided he liked it very much. He then said to both Silver and Gear. You two look like your married, not in just some relationship. After that he looked at Sandy and said. I remember I saw you during one of the visits to the academy of earth magic's... But I saw you before that too...
    ...Confound this pony's memory. Sandy was wracking his brain, trying to think of a plausible excuse. "Er, well, I can't quite remember...maybe I was just passing through on my way to somewhere?"

14. - Top - End - #44
    Troll in the Playground

Oh piss off. Rodny said to the so called nightmare. Instead of drinking any of the root bears he imagined a drink... It was supposed to be very strong, yellow in colour, to warm you up from the inside. And finally and most importantly get you as drunk as possible. A bottle of the drink appeared in front of him and he opened it up and took a sip... He decided he liked it very much. He then said to both Silver and Gear. You two look like your married, not in just some relationship.
    "What sort of married couples have you seen who point taffy shooters at each other?" Gear cocked a brow.

15. - Top - End - #45
    Pixie in the Playground

No... I definitely saw you as a student or something along those lines there. And the fact your trying to not acknowledge this is making me wonder even more. He then turned towards Gearstride and said. My parents... all tho they used actual shooters not taffy ones...

16. - Top - End - #46
    Titan in the Playground

No... I definitely saw you as a student or something along those lines there. And the fact your trying to not acknowledge this is making me wonder even more. He then turned towards Gearstride and said. My parents... all tho they used actual shooters not taffy ones...
    "No no! You've got that bit wrong. I was at the academy, sure enough. Just graduated, in fact. I just can't recall where or when you might have seen me at Canterlot." He tried to play off his earlier stammering as frustration from not remembering. He frowned, and looked to be deep in thought.

(FYI I currently have the academy as in a city somewhat close to Canterlot. Royally funded, so Rodny could have, and did see him there.)
    Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 2011-06-27 at 05:09 PM.

17. - Top - End - #47
    Troll in the Playground

He then turned towards Gearstride and said. My parents... all tho they used actual shooters not taffy ones...

"Dude...you must have had some screwed up parents,"
    Gear dryly commented as this conversation was getting her out of character in terms of her silly "Lady Aventura the dastardly rogue, stealer of pony kisses" persona."And FYI...we're nothing like a married couple....I'm too....me for such a thing."

18. - Top - End - #48
    Pixie in the Playground

Oh don't worry about that. It is easy to knock out of someone. My mother was a bit like that. Said to Gearstride, Rodny.Royal Guards second in command. I was leading a patrol and we were stopping at the academy for a short rest. Something happened, this I remember clearly. Rodny was getting a stone look on his face.

19. - Top - End - #49
    Ettin in the Playground

"Good..because it won't happen often, bwhaha," She chuckled 'evilly'. "Now I have you in my hooves Lord Silver....prepare to eat taffy." The taffy shooter then appeared from thin air pointing at Silverpine.
    "Oh dear, I'm totally outmatched by your obviously superior taffy shooter." Silverpine said, putting his hooves up.

"Dude...you must have had some screwed up parents,"
    Gear dryly commented as this conversation was getting her out of character in terms of her silly "Lady Aventura the dastardly rogue, stealer of pony kisses" persona."And FYI...we're nothing like a married couple....I'm too....me for such a thing."
    "And I believe her." Silverpine said, before knocking the gun out of her hooves and pointing it back at her. "Now... we were going somewhere with this right?" He chuckled 'evilly'.

20. - Top - End - #50
    Titan in the Playground

Ah, so this pony was a part of the Royal Guard! That certainly explained a bit, or at least how he had spotted him in Canterlot. Sandy went through a few of the major events/disasters from his academy years.

There was the time all the sand crabs got loose...

The time a first-year accidentally turned several load-bearing columns into dust...

The sandcastle-competition-turned-comically-violent-turf-war...

Ah, good times. Oh, right, angry guard asking too many questions.

"Um, when did your patrol come by again? You'll have to narrow it down a bit, we were...a little accident prone back at the academy. Get a bunch of untrained, over-zealous unicorns together under one roof, it's more surprising what we don't break."
    Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 2011-06-27 at 07:46 PM.

21. - Top - End - #51
    Troll in the Playground

"Oh dear, I'm totally outmatched by your obviously superior taffy shooter." Silverpine said, putting his hooves up.

"And I believe her." Silverpine said, before knocking the gun out of her hooves and pointing it back at her. "Now... we were going somewhere with this right?" He chuckled 'evilly'.
    "I guess this is the part where I seduce you as you try to seduce me, while I try to take the taffy shooter away, while you keep it away," She grinned and chuckled 'evilly' back.

22. - Top - End - #52
    Ettin in the Playground

"I guess this is the part where I seduce you as you try to seduce me, while I try to take the taffy shooter away, while you keep it away," She grinned and chuckled 'evilly' back.
    "Possibly..." he said, grinning as he waved the shooter in front of her. "Or this is where I make a surprise nuzzle attack." And he did just that, still holding the taffy shooter at bay.

23. - Top - End - #53
    Troll in the Playground

"Possibly..." he said, grinning as he waved the shooter in front of her. "Or this is where I make a surprise nuzzle attack." And he did just that, still holding the taffy shooter at bay.

"Confound you Lord Silver...confound you Lord Silver....I'll get my revenge....I swear on the harem I shall build...I'll get my revenge,"
    She giggled a little as he well...surprised nuzzle attacked her. Oh these ponies....chock full of the PDA...and not caring who sees it, well Gear at least.

24. - Top - End - #54
    Ettin in the Playground

"Confound you Lord Silver...confound you Lord Silver....I'll get my revenge....I swear on the harem I shall build...I'll get my revenge,"
    She giggled a little as he well...surprised nuzzle attacked her. Oh these ponies....chock full of the PDA...and not caring who sees it, well Gear at least.
    "Revenge? Surely you can't hope to prevail against Lord Silver?" Silverpine said mockingly. He continued to nuzzle her in the neck, before ending it with a kiss. Then he withdrew and eyed the mare. "I don't suppose this is the best place to do this though."

25. - Top - End - #55
    Troll in the Playground

"Revenge? Surely you can't hope to prevail against Lord Silver?" Silverpine said mockingly. He continued to nuzzle her in the neck, before ending it with a kiss. Then he withdrew and eyed the mare. "I don't suppose this is the best place to do this though."

"I suppose not....perhaps one of us could lucid dream in a nice comfy room, perhaps one filled with lots of well crafted cushy pillows,"
    That patented grin appeared on her face. "Afterall...who knows how long we'll be waiting for whats-his-face to show up...whatever, some nightmare pony for their exposition dump, I get bored easily."

26. - Top - End - #56
    Pixie in the Playground

Default Re: [MLP FIM] Bridle Shores Dream World Thread

Rodny
    There was something involving huge sand castles... weren't you the leader of one of the groups?

Jormong

Jormong arrived and looked around in the tavern set up like dream. He walked towards the "bartender", nodding at Sandy on his way. So what? Am I the first to arrive?

27. - Top - End - #57
    Ettin in the Playground

"I suppose not....perhaps one of us could lucid dream in a nice comfy room, perhaps one filled with lots of well crafted cushy pillows,"
    That patented grin appeared on her face. "Afterall...who knows how long we'll be waiting for whats-his-face to show up...whatever, some nightmare pony for their exposition dump, I get bored easily."
    "Your dream, your rules... right?" Silverpine replied dryly.

Jormong

Jormong arrived and looked around in the tavern set up like dream. He walked towards the "bartender", nodding at Sandy on his way. So what? Am I the first to arrive?
    He eyed the new pony entering the tavern but said nothing. He turned towards Gearstride. "Is that your exposition pony?"

28. - Top - End - #58
    Titan in the Playground

Rodny
    There was something involving huge sand castles... weren't you the leader of one of the groups?

Jormong

Sandy nodded at Jormong, then turned back to Rodny. "Ah, so it was the sandcastle competition." He smacked a hoof to his head. "Right! I remember now! They had to call in extra help to get everypony back under control, and they must've called in your squad." He held up his hooves in protest. "But don't get the wrong idea, I wasn't one of the ponies leading that little misadventure. I was...strongly encouraged to help one of the sides fortify their defenses. I had a bit of a reputation as a sand crafter, and the plot of land they gave me for the competition was just a stone's throw from where the whole thing started. Bad luck on my part, I suppose."

29. - Top - End - #59
    Troll in the Playground

Gearstride

"No...I don't think so...But you know what...I'll bug him anyway," Gear replied to Silverpine as she got up and went over to Jormong.

"Hey you...when's the other one you kind of pony nightmares gonna get here? I need my exposition dump on why I should care about your plot to something....about...a plan...oh heck I don't know."
    Gear threw her hooves up and sighed.

30. - Top - End - #60
    Pixie in the Playground

Jormong

Berathor? Moro? Reginald...? Jormong continued to list out names of Nightmares. Then he said. Who exactly?

Rodny
    Umh... Anyway it's not like I can do anything to you in a dream.