New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 4 of 50 FirstFirst 123456789101112131429 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #91
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: [MLP FIM] Bridle Shores Dream World Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    "And here I thought the word scandalous didn't exist in your dictionary." Silverpine said, trailing a hoof lightly on her chest. "Now turn over Gear, I can't very well give you a massage with you lying like that." He grinned at the mare.
    "Aye Lord Silver," She did a bit of a salute before turning onto her belly on the water. "You know sweetstuff...I think I'm gonna need a flatter and harder surface if you're going massage me, actually."

2. - Top - End - #92
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    "Aye Lord Silver," She did a bit of a salute before turning onto her belly on the water. "You know sweetstuff...I think I'm gonna need a flatter and harder surface if you're going massage me, actually."
    "Well, that floor there is always good," he said mischievously, before dunking her straight into the water. While massaging her shoulder, of course.

3. - Top - End - #93
    Pixie in the Playground

Berathor

Berathor looked at Reginald and said. And I am guessing I am going to be the one to do that?

Rodny

And what about me?

4. - Top - End - #94
    Troll in the Playground

"Well, that floor there is always good," he said mischievously, before dunking her straight into the water. While massaging her shoulder, of course.
    That most definitely took her by surprised with water going right into her mouth. This sort of surprise almost pulled her away from this dream, it almost woke her up. She forced herself to resurface.

"What the hay was that? Trying to wake me up? I don't want to leave just yet," Gear glowered for a second but just as quickly dropped the expression.

5. - Top - End - #95
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Rodny View Post
    Berathor

Berathor looked at Reginald and said. And I am guessing I am going to be the one to do that?

Rodny

And what about me?
    "I'm only assigned to watch over Lucid Dreamers in Bridle Shores. And as for you, Rodny, you will receive lucid dreamer training if you want it. You will just have to be a Nightmare for 100 years when you die. But you get to learn many secrets of the universe."
    Mindfreak by...I don't quite know who
    Nexus Characters | Pokemon RPG Rules
    Busy with Life

6. - Top - End - #96
    Ettin in the Playground

That most definitely took her by surprised with water going right into her mouth. This sort of surprise almost pulled her away from this dream, it almost woke her up. She forced herself to resurface.

"What the hay was that? Trying to wake me up? I don't want to leave just yet," Gear glowered for a second but just as quickly dropped the expression.
    "Eh, sorry." Silverpine held up his hooves apologetically. "Guess I overestimated my own strength..." He noticed the look on her face. "I'm so in trouble now, aren't I?" He grinned sheepishly.
    Last edited by Grif; 2011-06-29 at 11:49 AM.

7. - Top - End - #97
    Troll in the Playground

"Eh, sorry." Silverpine held up his hooves apologetically. "Guess I overestimated my own strength..." He noticed the look on her face. "I'm so in trouble now, aren't I?" He grinned sheepishly.
    "Yes, for almost drowning me in a dream you're in trouble," She tried for a stern expression but it wasn't working that well with Silverpine. "Okay not really...its not like I never put your life in danger..in the real world."

8. - Top - End - #98
    Ettin in the Playground

"Yes, for almost drowning me in a dream you're in trouble," She tried for a stern expression but it wasn't working that well with Silverpine. "Okay not really...its not like I never put your life in danger..in the real world."
    Silverpine wanted to chortle so badly at her failed stern expression but managed to keep a straight face. "Well, does that mean I owe you a double massage now? Oh wait, there's that hoof massage I'm suppose to get though. Hm.. two minus one means one. Drat, that means I'm supposed to give you one instead... right?"

9. - Top - End - #99
    Pixie in the Playground

Rodny Al'Dar[

No, thank you. Rodny said with a poker face.

Berathor

I am guessing we are finished?
    Last edited by Rodny; 2011-06-29 at 12:08 PM.

10. - Top - End - #100
    Troll in the Playground

Silverpine wanted to chortle so badly at her failed stern expression but managed to keep a straight face. "Well, does that mean I owe you a double massage now? Oh wait, there's that hoof massage I'm suppose to get though. Hm.. two minus one means one. Drat, that means I'm supposed to give you one instead... right?"
    "I'm going to throw you completely off and just say you owe me a massage whenever I demand one," She stuck her tongue out and winked.

11. - Top - End - #101
    Ettin in the Playground

"I'm going to throw you completely off and just say you owe me a massage whenever I demand one," She stuck her tongue out and winked.
    "Wait... that's not fair." Silverpine 'protested'. "I demand a wage." He swum closer to Gearstride and floated next to her.
    Last edited by Grif; 2011-06-29 at 12:38 PM.

12. - Top - End - #102
    Troll in the Playground

"Wait... that's not fair." Silverpine 'protested'. "I demand a wage." He swum closer to Gearstride and floated next to her.
    "You know what, here's your "fairness". You also have to give me pony kisses whenever I demand them too, totally fair because I get all the perks," Gear turned on her back to float side by side to him. She took his hoof in hers and gave it a gentle squeeze.

13. - Top - End - #103

Rodny Al'Dar[

No, thank you. Rodny said with a poker face.

Berathor

I am guessing we are finished?
    "Yes, we're finished."
    Busy with Life

14. - Top - End - #104
    Ettin in the Playground

"You know what, here's your "fairness". You also have to give me pony kisses whenever I demand them too, totally fair because I get all the perks," Gear turned on her back to float side by side to him. She took his hoof in hers and gave it a gentle squeeze.
    "Lady Adventura, your concept of fair intrigues me. Yet I shall accept; for the good graces of Lord Silver knows no bounds." Silverpine replied formally, bringing her closer as they floated in the water.

15. - Top - End - #105
    Troll in the Playground

"Lady Aventura, your concept of fair intrigues me. Yet I shall accept; for the good graces of Lord Silver knows no bounds." Silverpine replied formally, bringing her closer as they floated in the water.

"So kind of you Lord Silver to oblige a selfish mare's desires,"
    She links her leg with his and floats there looking at the dream sky. Oddly there was a cloud that looked like the pink elephant plushie that Silverpine gave her.

16. - Top - End - #106
    Pixie in the Playground

Berathor

Well then. Rodny you go ask if the others want to wake up. Berathor turned around to face Reginald. Well then... We will be expecting you at the dwelling. And then Berathor just vanished.

Rodny Al'Dar

Rodny followed the nightmares order and went out back to see Gear and Silver floating on their backs looking at the sky. He then asked. The nightmares ask if you are ready to wake up.

17. - Top - End - #107
    Ettin in the Playground

Berathor

Well then. Rodny you go ask if the others want to wake up. Berathor turned around to face Reginald. Well then... We will be expecting you at the dwelling. And then Berathor just vanished.

Rodny Al'Dar

Rodny followed the nightmares order and went out back to see Gear and Silver floating on their backs looking at the sky. He then asked. The nightmares ask if you are ready to wake up.
    "Do we have a choice?" Silverpine asked.

18. - Top - End - #108

Reginald disappeared as well.
    Busy with Life

19. - Top - End - #109
    Pixie in the Playground

Listening to them, yes. You two love birds can continue.

20. - Top - End - #110
    Titan in the Playground

Sandy kept to himself while the other Nightmares talked. So far, everything was going as Jormong had said, and the general lack of respect he was getting seemed a pretty solid proof that something was different about these Nightmares. That, and the fact that they hadn't taken the half-dozen or so chances they had to jump him. That helped too.

While Rodny went out back to talk to the other ponies, he went to talk to Jormong (assuming he is still there). "If you don't mind my asking, do you think you could do me a favor? Can you not erase my memories of our talk back in my head?"
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

21. - Top - End - #111
    Pixie in the Playground

If I want to I can not erase your entire memory of being here. But why would that be? Jormong said curiously.

22. - Top - End - #112
    Titan in the Playground

Sandy chose his words carefully. "If I'm not mistaken, I'm going to be getting visits from you guys just by living here, right? Just for monitoring, I know, but you'll still be in my head, which means I'll know when you're there. Remember how I reacted when you first showed up? Now think about how that'll work out if I forget to not attack, and one of your rookies gets sent to my dreams."

He let that hang a few moments, then continued. "Either I'll give him a beating he won't soon forget, or he'll spook and...then the whole scarring for life thing happens. I'm figuring it'll just be easier for everypony if I just remember a bit of tonight."
    Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 2011-06-29 at 02:30 PM.

23. - Top - End - #113
    Pixie in the Playground

Oh... Good point... Not that you will be able to actually do anything to him in the dreams but It would make our job a hole lot easier if you weren't doing everything except what your supposed to... I even have a better idea. How would you like to remember every single dream you ever have? And us as well?

24. - Top - End - #114
    Titan in the Playground

Sandy mulled it over a bit. With all the crazy in Bridle Shores, being able to remember his dreams actually sounded pretty nice. "That'd be fine by me. Just so we're clear, and this for my my own comfort, the deal is that I remember my dreams and you Nightmares, except in cases of life-scarring accidents?"

25. - Top - End - #115
    Pixie in the Playground

Oh we will leave that in too... Unless you ask us not to. We will leave what you want in your head. How does that sound? All tho to do that you are going to have to spend a rather uncomfortable day. Jormong was smiling mischievously.

26. - Top - End - #116
    Titan in the Playground

"Er, uncomfortable day? What does that mean, exactly? "

27. - Top - End - #117
    Pixie in the Playground

Non important. It's just one day for your entire life. Do you except?

28. - Top - End - #118
    Titan in the Playground

Sandy facehoof'd. "Jormong, these sort of "don't worry about it" things aren't helping my attempts to trust you. And I'm trying, believe me, I'm trying. Can't you tell me anything about this? Like is this "oh, I'm a pegasus for a day" uncomfortable, or "trapped in a dimension of my own worst fears" uncomfortable?"
    Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 2011-06-29 at 02:56 PM.

29. - Top - End - #119
    Pixie in the Playground

Hmm... I would have to say ohh.... well... uncomfortable from sanity and social aspects.

30. - Top - End - #120
    Titan in the Playground

Sandy thought hard. It was pretty obvious that Jormong wasn't going to let him keep his memories for free. On one hoof, taking this deal went against nearly everything he had been taught about dealing with Nightmares. On the other hoof, this information would be priceless. He could endure a little discomfort for the cause.

He took a deep breath, closed his eyes, and held out a hoof to shake. "I don't suppose I'll get better than that. Alright, Jormong, you got yourself a deal."

Mental Note: Between Bridal Shores and this potential disaster, a certain somepony owes me big.
    Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 2011-06-29 at 03:04 PM.