New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 11 of 28 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #301
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Default Re: [BitP:R] Hueco Mundo 3

Quote Originally Posted by Nicklance View Post
    "Indeed you have, though it is less about the reach and more about maneuverability. Have a good evening Vincente, I shall not keep you. Tadzio, see the gentleman out." Cuerva smiles as Tadzio appears again to show Vincente out the Palace.
    "Each must find their own strengths. Have a good evening, Lady Primera."

He can't quite wipe the smirk off his face as he's led out of the district.

'A woman to match my own intellect, without the anger issues of Talon. Truly, I prefer this Primera. Intriguing indeed...'
    BitPRR Characters: Entries Masaru, Chuck, Thomas, Turiel, and Masamune

2. - Top - End - #302
    Bugbear in the Playground

As Vicente is lead out of the district, he will find Sabas waiting at the very edge. The Quinta looks briefly at Vicente, but otherwise seems uninterested. He moves to address Tadzio.

"I wish to speak with the Primera."
    Truly awesome Ark Tamaeus avatar by Bryn. Full size version here.

3. - Top - End - #303
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Callos_DeTerran View Post
    Collision was unavoidable, Genoveva seemed to know it as much as Hannibal did. Her lip curls to expose her sharp teeth as the man grabs hold of her with an iron grip, keeping her hand out of play while preventing her from simply using sonido to escape from his clutches. It was a simple little trap, but an effective one none the less. So as she was pulled forward, Genoveva did the only suitable thing and used what little leverage she still had left...to thrust herself right back at the man with a headbutt of her own.

With a sharp crack her head impacts against his own, Genoveva's nose breaking under the impact as a wave of force scatters the sand in every which direction. As the haze begins to fade...the deadlock can be seen. Blood runs down freely from Genoveva's nose past her maniacal grin as every muscle in her compact body pushes her back against Hannibal. Against all odds, she had only been pushed back a foot or so, glaring into the three-eyed visage of the hollow mask with unbridled hate.

"Yer not so bad!" Genoveva grits out through clenched teeth, clutching her hand into a fist behind his sight. If he tried something, she'd be ready for it.
    As she watches, the bone mask cracks, then slides from the man's face in several large fragments. Two purple eyes glare cautiosly at her, a trickle of blood running down his face from a small wound at the place where the third eyehole of the mask was, probably caused by her nose. The pale skin on his forearms also breaks and falls away like pieces of porcelain, revealing fresh, red-tinted skin underneath. Similarly, the dead skin all over his body flakes away, leaving him standing naked in the cool air. Overall, he looks as if he just underwent a vicious scrubbing, and curiously, many of his scars seem to be gone or at least healed better.

However, his hold of her hand doesn't loosen - if anything, it gets tighter, threatening to crush her bones. His free hand reaches to grab the chest of her tarnished clothes.

"Yer not too bad yerself... for a lil' gal"
    , the man mumbles. It seems he's struggling to keep his focus. "Ye sounded like ye wanna sumtin' outta me. Spit it out."

It's... strange. For some reason, the Arrancar girl smells familiar. The man's instincts scream for him to kill her now that he has a chance. It'd be easy, too - with only one arm that's already in his hold, there'd be little she could do to prevent him from hammering her skull into pieces, for example. But curiosity gets the better of him. He's not had anyone to talk to for days, and he wants answers.

"Funny thing sayin' I look like a Hollow. 'Cause ye look awful lot like a Shinigami. If ye had a sword, I could swear ye'd be one too."
    Last edited by Frozen_Feet; 2011-09-17 at 04:40 PM.
    "It's the fate of all things under the sky,
    to grow old and wither and die."

4. - Top - End - #304
    Pixie in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by riccaru View Post
    District Seven

Seven is Sereg's "Lucky Number" and it seems today is his lucky day. As the twins walk to Sereg's throne room they see no sign of another soul int he building, and indeed they will have to walk all the way to the throne room to find their former leader. He sits resting on his throne, one arm still in the sling to keep up the ruse of his injury. "And where might have you two been, I wonder? It's been a while, ladies."
    The twins stare at Sereg all the way to his throne, and almost collapse in exhaustion when they reach him. They both go down to their knees and look up at Sereg. Kaitin speaks first.

"Please, my lord, we were kidnapped by that awful Privaron! After you left us with her, she tortured us and kept us in her terrible prison!"

"We just managed to escape and came back here, hoping you would take us back! Please, Lord Sereg! We need somewhere to hide from that awful Privaron! Please, we beg of you!" It was very difficult to tell which one had the Aggression, as they were both begging for their lives.

Quote Originally Posted by Terry576 View Post
    Cecilia sighed, pinching the bridge of her nose. "No Caiphus. Keep things running smoothly here, I'm going to go out for a while."

She began to saunter out, before stopping. "And this time, don't try and set tails on me alright? The last ones, while delicious, were probably important to somebeing."

She continues outwards into the desert. After all, she had a mission report to deliver.
    Caiphus stood back up, his face unreadable. "Very well, my lady. I shall keep your city running and your position stable until your return." It was the usual agreement, but it seemed that Caiphus was getting awfully tired of it. Not that it appeared anywhere on his face, even the little bit that was visible beneath his mask.

After Cecilia flew off, Caiphus turned around and threw his fist at the wall, punching quite a large hole in it. He was going to have to fix that before Cecilia returned.
    Bleach iTP Reborn characters
    Star Wars iTP characters

Awesome Cassandra Avatar courtesy of the equally awesome Shades of Grey!

I'm also on AIM and Skype. Contact info resides on my profile if you wish to speak with me.

5. - Top - End - #305
    Ettin in the Playground

Genoveva watches the 'transformation' back into a man with calm curiousity, despite the hand clutching her wrist and the other holding unto the front of her vest. Holding her as Hannibal is, he'd be able to plainly see the hollow hole situated over where a heart should have been and would clearly denote her a hollow...or something else entirely. She takes a moment to gather the blood that was pouring down her face to spit it off to the side, licking her lips after wards as Hannibal speaks. A chuckle bubbles up out of her chest, despite the still oozing shoulder and the blood coming from her nose, not to mention the terrible mood that Hannibal had come upon her in.

"Ain't's a lil' as ya dink ol' man." she drawls back, twisting her head to the side until her neck popped, "Meh? Ah don't have nuthin' ta say. Ya were supposed to be mah payment fer invading de Rukon to provide a distraction fer yer great escape. Don't 'pose dat freak Kujo sent ya here for meh, did he?"

"Hehe, dat's cause a wee widdle part of meh is shinigami. Tore off mah mask ta gain awareness yardie blardie blagh. Ah'm more interested in ya. You ain't no hollow or arrancar, Ah'd know believe meh, but yer close enough Ah can feel yer inner beast so ta speak. So wha's da skivvy? Da shinigami tryin' ta become more like us ta fight us?"

The 11th Division haori flaps about her light frame, still battle-scarred and bloodied though holding form thanks to Edward's stitching. Beneath baggy pantaloons, muscles subtly tensed and readied themselves for an intense burst of activity if it should be needed, though they seem almost cordial now...
    Warriors & Wuxia: A community world-building project focused on low-magic wuxia/kung-fu action using ToB.

"These 'no-nonsense' solutions of yours just don't hold water in a complex world of jet-powered apes and time travel."

6. - Top - End - #306

Quote Originally Posted by Kayne650 View Post
    The twins stare at Sereg all the way to his throne, and almost collapse in exhaustion when they reach him. They both go down to their knees and look up at Sereg. Kaitin speaks first.

"Please, my lord, we were kidnapped by that awful Privaron! After you left us with her, she tortured us and kept us in her terrible prison!"

"We just managed to escape and came back here, hoping you would take us back! Please, Lord Sereg! We need somewhere to hide from that awful Privaron! Please, we beg of you!" It was very difficult to tell which one had the Aggression, as they were both begging for their lives.

Caiphus stood back up, his face unreadable. "Very well, my lady. I shall keep your city running and your position stable until your return." It was the usual agreement, but it seemed that Caiphus was getting awfully tired of it. Not that it appeared anywhere on his face, even the little bit that was visible beneath his mask.

After Cecilia flew off, Caiphus turned around and threw his fist at the wall, punching quite a large hole in it. He was going to have to fix that before Cecilia returned.
    Cecilia flinched as she heard Caiphus slam the wall.

"Just a little longer Cai... It'll be over soon."

She heads towards the desert, alone.
    I make avatars. Send me a request.
    BiTP:RCharacters
    Let's Play: Video Games!
    I suffer from major insomnia, don't be surprised if I'm on at odd hours.

7. - Top - End - #307
    Ettin in the Playground

The man stares at the girl, thinking. What she's saying raises more questions than answers them. Still, he decides to shrug it away. Whatever answers he could gain, don't feel like they'd be relevant anymore. "Know no Kujo", he growls, then tilts his head, yanking Genoveva up a bit. His eyes narrow slightly. Could've sworn she talked differently a while back...

"Ye wanna fight me still, or had enuff?"

8. - Top - End - #308
    Dwarf in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

Quote Originally Posted by Dorizzit View Post
    As Vicente is lead out of the district, he will find Sabas waiting at the very edge. The Quinta looks briefly at Vicente, but otherwise seems uninterested. He moves to address Tadzio.

"I wish to speak with the Primera."
    Tadzio bows at the Quinta as low as his lower station demands and silently brings the Espada to see Cuerva.

This time the dinner service is over and Cuerva is back at her maimed desk. The building still looks shabby and the roof is completely gone. The Ghost King's architect corps mill about at every corner of the palace, each holding stacks of building plans.

The sounds of Hollows grunting and panting from exhaustion can be hear behind and below where Cuerva is seated. But from the collecting groans, it appears as there are no more than ten maybe twenty of them in training.
    [Space for Hire...NOT!]

9. - Top - End - #309
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Frozen_Feet View Post
    The man stares at the girl, thinking. What she's saying raises more questions than answers them. Still, he decides to shrug it away. Whatever answers he could gain, don't feel like they'd be relevant anymore. "Know no Kujo", he growls, then tilts his head, yanking Genoveva up a bit. His eyes narrow slightly. Could've sworn she talked differently a while back...

"Ye wanna fight me still, or had enuff?"
    "'scuze me."

And then comes the punch to the face.

In his heyday, that fist could have done a lot of things. Split mountains in half. Tear the sky itself asunder. Create the very tides of the ocean. If the rumors back then were to be believed, at least.

Nowadays, its impact would be merely equivalent to a jumbo jet dancing flamenco on Hannibal's face. Which is to say it carried a lot of weight, yes, particularly with Rouga's previous acceleration and full extension of his Hierro aura forward at the moment of impact. Anyone else would have had his or her face ripped clean off.

It's a testament to Hannibal's capability, then, that it might just be enough to send him flying, assuming he's caught by surprise. But regardless, it seems the intent is more to force the naked man to let go of Genoveva than to actually kill him.

"I believe that's the future mother of my children you're manhandling, buddy, and I can't have that!"
    The Void, the Cold Steel, the Just Sword courtesy of Prime32.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

I met a girl with a really pensive look. I walk up to her, put a fifty cent coin in her hand, "For your thoughts. I know the going rate is supposed to be one, but I figure you play hardball."

She gave it back, "Keep it. Pretty sure a guy with your charm can find a way to have them for free anyway."

10. - Top - End - #310
    Barbarian in the Playground

Palacio Septima

"Cashin, come here and let me examine your wounds, dear. I need to see what hat evil Talon did to my prized posessions." The words may be sincere, but the venom in Seregs' voice is unmistakable.

Distric Uno
    "Listen, kiddo. I'll be the one asking the questions here or you'll be smeared all over that damn wall." Alexander leans against the nearest wall and smiles under his white mask. "You're not supposed to be here. Where did you come from?"
    Sir Dan Avatar by Mrgone!

11. - Top - End - #311

Spoiler
    Show
    Tadzio bows at the Quinta as low as his lower station demands and silently brings the Espada to see Cuerva.

This time the dinner service is over and Cuerva is back at her maimed desk. The building still looks shabby and the roof is completely gone. The Ghost King's architect corps mill about at every corner of the palace, each holding stacks of building plans.

The sounds of Hollows grunting and panting from exhaustion can be hear behind and below where Cuerva is seated. But from the collecting groans, it appears as there are no more than ten maybe twenty of them in training.
    Sabas approaches Cuerva and makes a shallow but respectful bow.

"Do you have a moment? I would like to speak with you."

As always, the child-like Espada's voice is cold and utterly without inflection.
    Last edited by Dorizzit; 2011-09-17 at 10:53 PM.

12. - Top - End - #312
    Pixie in the Playground

Palacio Septima

"Cashin, come here and let me examine your wounds, dear. I need to see what hat evil Talon did to my prized posessions." The words may be sincere, but the venom in Seregs' voice is unmistakable.
    The twins looked at each other, confused, because Cashin's wounds were no worse than Kaitin's, but nevertheless she approached him. As she came closer, she dared to speak again.

"Please, my lord. I appreciate your concern for me, but we both require attention. We beg your kindness, my lord."
    Bleach iTP Reborn characters
    Star Wars iTP characters

Awesome Cassandra Avatar courtesy of the equally awesome Shades of Grey!

I'm also on AIM and Skype. Contact info resides on my profile if you wish to speak with me.

13. - Top - End - #313
    Ettin in the Playground

[White Sands]

It might have served Rouga better to keep his big mouth shut. Now, his blathering and the shockwave gathering before him warn the man of his intent just before he launches his punch.

The man's first instinct is to lean back and pull the girl he's holding on the way of the blow, but it turns out dragging her with him isn't as easy as it should be. So instead, the punch misses his face just by inches as he barely gets his head out of the way, the air pressure forcing him to squint and the edge of Rouga's aura tearing open the stitches on the left side of his face.

Alarmed by the new attacker, the man tries to trip Genoveva and shove her in Ryoga's lap, before letting go and skidding backwards, muscles tensing in anticipation of a new attack. "What's this? There be more of ya?", the man grumbles, blood running down his cheek.

14. - Top - End - #314
    Dwarf in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

Distric Uno
    "Listen, kiddo. I'll be the one asking the questions here or you'll be smeared all over that damn wall." Alexander leans against the nearest wall and smiles under his white mask. "You're not supposed to be here. Where did you come from?"
    Adam crosses his arms, this creature is interesting.

"I came from the underground prison pits large enough to form a microcosm of society here in Las Noches. No you will not know where it is, and neither could you find it. And I prefer your kind not sniffing around down there too."

Quote Originally Posted by Dorizzit View Post
    Sabas approaches Cuerva and makes a shallow but respectful bow.

"Do you have a moment? I would like to speak with you."

As always, the child-like Espada's voice is cold and utterly without inflection.
    Cuerva looks up from her paperwork and takes off her faux glasses. It seems like it is becoming a habit.

"Yes you may, take a seat, I have time for you..." Cuerva leans her ears towards Tadzio's prompting when the latter moves to her side. "Quinta Espada."
    [Space for Hire...NOT!]

15. - Top - End - #315
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Frozen_Feet View Post
    [White Sands]

It might have served Rouga better to keep his big mouth shut. Now, his blathering and the shockwave gathering before him warn the man of his intent just before he launches his punch.

The man's first instinct is to lean back and pull the girl he's holding on the way of the blow, but it turns out dragging her with him isn't as easy as it should be. So instead, the punch misses his face just by inches as he barely gets his head out of the way, the air pressure forcing him to squint and the edge of Rouga's aura tearing open the stitches on the left side of his face.

Alarmed by the new attacker, the man tries to trip Genoveva and shove her in Ryoga's lap, before letting go and skidding backwards, muscles tensing in anticipation of a new attack. "What's this? There be more of ya?", the man grumbles, blood running down his cheek.
    Be that as it may, had Rouga kept his mouth shut, then it wouldn't be Rouga. He seems to keep a very relaxed stance for someone who just got involved in a fight. He looks Genoveva up and down as he holds her in his arms princess style. His tone seems to acquire a... strange quality to it, even as the air around him seems to shift and grow all ripe with love bubbles and stuff. "Are you hurt, Genoveva-san? Please wait a little while as I dispatch this filthy mongrel."
    Last edited by Kuroimaken; 2011-09-18 at 10:12 AM.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

I met a girl with a really pensive look. I walk up to her, put a fifty cent coin in her hand, "For your thoughts. I know the going rate is supposed to be one, but I figure you play hardball."

She gave it back, "Keep it. Pretty sure a guy with your charm can find a way to have them for free anyway."

16. - Top - End - #316
    Ettin in the Playground

Genoveva - White Sands

Rouga's sudden apperance seems to be as much of a surprise to the arrancar girl as it was to Hannibal, which made sense considering she had been busy with other things until a couple moments ago. Still, that was no reason for her to be shoved into the bigger arrancar male's lap and be carried about like a wall-flower either. With a quick buck of her hips, the surprisingly heavy Genoveva disappears from Rouga's arms to reappear between the two, a scowl on her face.

"Who da frakk are ya?" Genoveva demands curtly, reaching up to strip off the tattered 11th Division haori and casually casting it towards Hannibal. Maybe she'd finally noticed he was naked, maybe she was tired of wearing it, who knew? In either case, she reaches up to wipe some of the blood from her nose, flinging it unto the sand as she cast her slit-eyed gaze between the two, "An wat makes ya think Ah needed savin'? Me an' me pappy were just havin' a friendly spar. Can't ya see the family resemblance?"

Spoiler
    Show
    No, Genoveva is not related to Hannibal. But she is a really good liar.
    Warriors & Wuxia: A community world-building project focused on low-magic wuxia/kung-fu action using ToB.

"These 'no-nonsense' solutions of yours just don't hold water in a complex world of jet-powered apes and time travel."

17. - Top - End - #317
    Orc in the Playground

"You must seriously take after your mother." Rouga noted.

"Cuz if that's your father, then I'm a monkey."

But at least he was a POLITE monkey.

"I believe we've actually already been introduced, but it bears repeating, I guess. Sougami Rouga, Privaron 000. And the future father of your children. Two would probably be best. A boy and a girl."

He looked between the two.

"From where I'm standing, it looked like 'Pappy' was about to crush your skull in a dozen million pieces. Call me reactionary, but that model of education is a little on the rough side even for me.

Besides, what kind of sick freak spars with his own daughter buck naked?

You didn't call for saving, I did what I wanted to."

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

18. - Top - End - #318
    Ettin in the Playground

While Rouga is busy talking smack, the man warily reaches down, his eyes not leacing the Arrancar girl for a second, picking up the tattered haori. He smells it to confirm a suspicion of his, and his eyes widen. Michiko? It seems the scent of his past Vice-Captain hasn't worn of fully quite yet.

Straightening up and inching further away from the Arrancars, the man slings it over his shoulders. "Yer off yer rocker", he barks at Rouga, glancing at him with one eye, other still fixed on Genoveva. "Why yer makin' such a fuss 'bout yerself anyways? Privaron? Is that supposed t' mean sumtin'?"

19. - Top - End - #319
    Orc in the Playground

"I was just pissed at the way you were toying around with her." Rouga noted, cracking his knuckles. "Of course, it's really up to her. If she asks me to leave you alone, I'll leave you alone, provided you stop trying to kill her that is."

"You haven't been around for a while, I take it. I've seen a couple of guys like you back in the day... neither Shinigami nor Hollow. I dunno what the Shinigami called 'em, I just called them corpses."

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

20. - Top - End - #320
    Ettin in the Playground

There's an angry tick to the eyes of the man. "Keep tellin' ye, ye ain't exactly Hollow, or Shinigami, yerself", he growls, wiping off some blood from his face with back of his hand. "So why not call me the same ye do yerself... whatcha call it? Arrancar."

21. - Top - End - #321
    Orc in the Playground

"Because you're not originally a Hollow.

It's not possible to become an Arrancar if you're 'born' a Shinigami. I think some of them might have even tried, the poor bastards, but they don't have a mask.

It IS possible to acquire Hollow powers while being a Shinigami, though. But that's really dangerous. The few guys I fought who could do that? Well, they lost it pretty quickly. I'm not sure how it goes because it never happened to me, obviously, but I could sometimes hear them talking to themselves. But then I thought, maybe they're not talking to themselves, but to the other inside them.

By definition, Shinigami and Hollow are two different things. It's not that much of a stretch to figure that a Shinigami and a Hollow in the same body ought to be fighting a lot. That's what makes 'em dangerous. That kinda fight generates a lot of rage. And when that rage spills out...

Well, I guess you'd know that firsthand."

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

22. - Top - End - #322

Spoiler
    Show
    Cuerva looks up from her paperwork and takes off her faux glasses. It seems like it is becoming a habit.

"Yes you may, take a seat, I have time for you..." Cuerva leans her ears towards Tadzio's prompting when the latter moves to her side. "Quinta Espada."
    "Thank you."

Sabas takes the offered seat, with some difficulty due to his size. He folds his legs into a cross-legged position.

"Simply put, I am curious. I am aware of the indications of my form, but I am old enough to remember the Aerie de Sacrificio. Cuerva de Sangre, Empress Dowager of the Dark Flight was not one to bow her head to anyone or anything. Now, you serve His Majesty as an Espada; a high position, but a subservient one none the less. I would like to know why. You are not, of course, under any compulsion to answer, but know that I believe strongly in the value of information, and the principle of equivalent exchange."

23. - Top - End - #323
    Ettin in the Playground

"Bah."

The man doesn't sound awfully impressed with Rouga's reasoning.

"Ye talk like it matters who was what. Lemme tell ye - what matters is what is. If it walks like one 'n' clucks like one, it prolly is one. Ain't seein' any grand division between us."

His eyes narrow, and he starts circling towards top of a dune left intact by the fight earlier. "Ye dunno single thing 'bout me anyway. Yer just assuming."

"I had a mask - I took it off. Big. Effin'. Deal."
    Last edited by Frozen_Feet; 2011-09-18 at 02:23 PM.

24. - Top - End - #324
    Orc in the Playground

"And if you were a Hollow, that'd have made you into an Arrancar.

Actually, it kinda does matter. You can trust most Shinigami to want to kill a Hollow. You can trust most Hollow to want to kill a Shinigami. When the line blurs, you don't get to trust anyone to do anything.

Case in point. You were fighting her up until I showed up, and now we're just talking. Most people would say that ain't natural. Like a lion inviting a gazelle for tea.

You're right, I don't know the first thing about you. I AM assuming. Matter is... am I getting it right?

Frankly, I couldn't care less what or who you are. If you want to just go dance the hula now, that's your problem. If you wanna fight, I might just fight you. Just make up your mind about it."

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

25. - Top - End - #325
    Ettin in the Playground

"Yer daft. Since when have Hollows not killed Hollows? Since when have Shinigami not killed other Shinigami?" The man shakes his head slightly, corner of his eye twitching in irritation.

"That's it. I'm outta here. Go make yer babies, or whatever."

26. - Top - End - #326
    Orc in the Playground

"See? That's what I'm talking about. Consistency. When was the last time you saw a Shinigami who DIDN'T want to kill a Hollow?

Still, if Genoveva is at all interested in you... I say you only leave when she says so."
    And then Rouga turned to Genoveva.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

27. - Top - End - #327
    Ettin in the Playground

Default [BitP:R] Hueco Mundo 3

Genoveva

"Nobody's makin' babies 'ere unless yer buddin'em off from yer own body." Genoveva says flatly, shifting her position to keep herself between the two of them for the time being. Any other time and she'd be off to the side, cackling, but now she's interposing herself between the two of them.

"And yer not goin' anywhere Hannibal. Yer mah payment an' Ah don't intend ta just let ya get away aftah da beatin' Ah took tryin' ta get ya!" Her head swivels to take in the vizard, though no one present seems to know the term, "Cause Ah got a chance ta get to know ya when you an Ah were brawlin'...ya hate hollows, dontcha?"

28. - Top - End - #328
    Orc in the Playground

"You have some weird tastes, you know that?" Rouga comments off-hand. "Funny, you'd think a cute girl with petite, lovely breasts like yourself might be less into the big brutes..."

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

29. - Top - End - #329
    Ettin in the Playground

"Hate ye?" The question seems to stop the man for a moment. "If I hate ye, it's cause ye kicked me for no good reason, whelp!"

"Besides that... ye ain't sumtin' to hate. Yer sumtin' to set free. That's all."

30. - Top - End - #330
    Orc in the Playground

"...Set free? What are we, goldfish?"

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show